2015/11/25 17:47:38
agoldman
I tried to load the plug in Logic X when I first started after the install and then it asked me to go to command center, but, the fix you posted had no effect. (tried several times with the app incl after a complete uninstall and reinstall)

I see under demo versions in the app I have z3ta2 listed. Can you remove that from my listed demo apps? Maybe that is affecting the install.
2015/11/25 17:53:27
agoldman
I'll give up on this update . I removed the z3ta files and the new app and the old ver 2.1.2 registers fine with the old serial number.
I think you should pull this horrid command center till you get it working right on mac's.

By the way, my retail serial number does not match the new number in the support system. Is that assigned automatically when a version changes?
2015/11/25 20:19:57
karlssonhaus
I have the same demo activation issue with new Z3TA 2.2 as agoldman. But on Windows 10 (1511). And I'm also think its because demo version also available on second tab in CCC.
2015/11/25 20:47:14
planetearth
How can Z3ta+2.2 be installed without the Command Center? I've installed CC anyway, but Z3ta+ 2 doesn't show up there (as many others have noted), and it doesn't show up as a product I own on Cakewalk's own website.

I bought this by itself once, and got it with Sonar Platinum once, so I'm pretty sure I own it. And when I tried to "register" it again with Cakewalk, I got an error saying the serial number had already been registered. I know it has. I registered it.

All the links I've followed from this thread to Cakewalk's site only point to the changelog, which also states you have to use the Command Center. I'd just like to know where I can get the file if I don't need to use CC.

Thanks!

Steve
2015/11/26 12:21:42
agoldman
I think they now force you to activate through CC which is unfortunate since it doesn't work. I guess we will have to wait till next week when support is back in the office again to get some answers. Very frustrating.
2015/11/26 12:41:37
scook
planetearth
it doesn't show up as a product I own on Cakewalk's own website.

This might make your issue a little different from others. It could be the result of having different email address in your SSO account and your old store account see http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3148924
2015/11/26 12:43:38
pwalpwal
when will this update hit steam? tia
2015/11/26 16:27:36
planetearth
scook
planetearth
it doesn't show up as a product I own on Cakewalk's own website.

This might make your issue a little different from others. It could be the result of having different email address in your SSO account and your old store account see http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3148924

Thanks, but I thought of that, and I can't log in to the CC with the e-mail address I used years ago for Cakewalk. I can only log in with a username, and I only have one of those associated with Cakewalk.

Steve
2015/11/30 20:36:11
agoldman
Are we dead in the water with this or has this been fixed?
2015/11/30 21:29:19
Doktor Avalanche
pwalpwal
when will this update hit steam? tia

Just as well it didn't with z3ta+2.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account