2015/04/11 19:39:05
thepianist65
Since reformating my hard drive, reinstalling Sonar Platinum, Dim Pro, etc., I cannot access my previously purchased and downloaded expansion packs.  The multisamples reside on my Samples Drive, and I have reinstalled and specified this drive as the one for multisamples.  however, there are no Program files, e.g., .prog files anywhere to be found on the system other than the defaults for Dim Pro. I don't think I have the original installation files for these downloads, and everything else I've tried has been unsuccessful so far.
Any ideas?  

Thanks.
2015/04/11 19:53:14
scook
If you do not have a backup of "C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Dimension Pro" the expansion packs will have to be re-installed. If the expansion packs were purchased at the Cakewalk store, the files should still be available for download in your account. I just looked at DSF and their website was recently updated. It looks like the order history is available but downloads are not. It would probably require an email to their support to get the installers from them. I don't have any DPro libraries from other sources.
2015/04/12 09:55:51
thepianist65
Yes, the program files are missing, I cannot find them and lost them during the mess with the computer. I did purchase some of them (and some were offered as free specials) from the Cakewalk Store, but they are not listed in the "other products" section at all, for some reason.  I think I will inquire with Cakewalk directly and see what they can do. I was hoping I had some links or other info in an old email from Cakewalk, but buying on the CW store doesn't necessarily send anything out, so I couldn't find anything.

Thanks for the advice.
2015/04/15 06:51:22
robert_e_bone
I am not sure where you will find them, but you might also want to look in some of the hidden folders, ProgramData or AppData, if you can't find them anywhere else.

Also, when you get into Dim Pro, click up in the Preset window to open the Browser in Dim Pro, and hit F5 to have it rebuild its internal database.  You have to do this whenever you add new expansion packs and such.

Bob Bone

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account