• SONAR
  • How to convert keyboard "Style" to" Sysex" file? (p.4)
2013/11/17 04:10:55
ramtin

2013/11/17 04:52:03
ramtin
Dear LHong,hi ,how are you
I had tried to apply software (Midi to sysex) but It was not possible,would you please take a look at picture?

http://www.4shared.com/download/hmXzNbOC/Midi_to_sysex.png?tsid=20131117-113655-45020dfb

What is your Idea? can I use it?
Regard,
Ramtin

2013/11/17 04:52:21
ramtin
I had tried to apply software (Midi to sysex) but It was not possible,would you please take a look at picture?

http://www.4shared.com/download/hmXzNbOC/Midi_to_sysex.png?tsid=20131117-113655-45020dfb

Regard,
Ramtin

2013/11/17 12:05:19
LHong
ramtin

Regard,
Ramtin

Sure you can! It should work! Try both "Input and output" as same Directory folder -> Click open file -> select file(s) that you want to convert. That's all, you should be able to view the output folder, which should has .syx output file(s) there! Let me know!
Note: First you could try the .sty file that I sent you (Run as Administrator), ensure that you can convert it successfully! At mentioned earlier, if you have any further questions or problems, you should contact directly to the Developer! I think, He is more than happy to help you!
Good luck!

2013/11/17 13:46:12
ramtin
LHong

Sure you can! It should work! Try both "Input and output" as same Directory folder -> Click open file -> select file(s) that you want to convert. That's all, you should be able to view the output folder, which should has .syx output file(s) there! Let me know!
Note: First you could try the .sty file that I sent you (Run as Administrator), ensure that you can convert it successfully! At mentioned earlier, if you have any further questions or problems, you should contact directly to the Developer! I think, He is more than happy to help you!
Good luck!

Thanks LHong,by following your advice, finally I could convert the file.But the converted file size is 0.Wherever, It should be more than 35,000 bytes.Therefore it seems that it may not be applicable for my purpose. anyway Thanks a lot for your recommendations.
actually I had find the comprehensive solution for the matter(regarding to Jeff Evans Advices),which I will explan
In next thread
Best all
Ramtin

2013/11/17 14:27:13
ramtin
Hi Jeff, Congratulation!
By creating a correct drum map, finally I could hook my keyboard Technics KN 1000 to My PC using Sonar X1.Now all GM file can perform in my keyboard and I am able to fill style in the keyboard and above all I can take a back up from the recorded style in My Pc using SYSEX file and MIDI-USB cable.
Therefore this thread here is over,And I would like to say a great thanks to You and other friends who have helped me to find the solution.And also I would like to say thank you to LHong, Bvideo, Mike and other friends who supported me along the success rout.
Regard
Ramtin

2013/11/17 16:19:25
worstcaseontario
Member ramtin, I salute your perserverance and patience. I have followed your threads about your keyboard, but I didn't have any knowledge to help you with. I am glad it is starting to work for you. I can tell you that if I was in your situation, I'd have thrown the smashed up pieces of this keyboard into the St.Lawrence River about three weeks ago. You have inspired me to have another go at getting my Berhinger FBC1010 floorboard thing working, and I actually managed to get the expression pedals on it going.

Good Going!
2013/11/18 01:48:52
ramtin
worstcaseontario
Member ramtin, I salute your perseverance and patience. I have followed your threads about your keyboard, but I didn't have any knowledge to help you with. I am glad it is starting to work for you. I can tell you that if I was in your situation, I'd have thrown the smashed up pieces of this keyboard into the St.Lawrence River about three weeks ago. You have inspired me to have another go at getting my Berhinger FBC1010 floorboard thing working, and I actually managed to get the expression pedals on it going.

Good Going!

Dear Worstcaseontario,
At first I would like to appreciate your nice thought, and wish all best in your life and professional job. Secondly I should express that, in-fact it was a good challenge, not only for me, But also for all friends who supported me and tried to put me on the right way by their advices, and even whom followed the thread and wished to success . Actually we worked all as a team and at the end of the day, we got happy for the conclusion.

The aim that made me serious to find a way to use my old keyboard, was that, I did not want to be just a consumer.And believed that by some attempt and using appropriate software I can use my keyboard as well as new keyboard with same facilities.Just the difference is that the facilities in new keyboards is internal but for my keyboards is external. 
An important object which encourage me to be perseverance and patience to meet the target was my friends supports in the forum and I appreciate all kind hands who helped me on the way.I wish you also can apply your instrument by new technologies,

Have nice time,
Ramtin 
2013/11/18 01:49:04
ramtin
worstcaseontario
Member ramtin, I salute your perseverance and patience. I have followed your threads about your keyboard, but I didn't have any knowledge to help you with. I am glad it is starting to work for you. I can tell you that if I was in your situation, I'd have thrown the smashed up pieces of this keyboard into the St.Lawrence River about three weeks ago. You have inspired me to have another go at getting my Berhinger FBC1010 floorboard thing working, and I actually managed to get the expression pedals on it going.

Good Going!

Dear Worstcaseontario,
At first I would like to appreciate your nice thought, and wish all best in your life and professional job. Secondly I should express that, in-fact it was a good challenge, not only for me, But also for all friends who supported me and tried to put me on the right way by their advices, and even whom followed the thread and wished to success . Actually we worked all as a team and at the end of the day, we got happy for the conclusion.

The aim that made me serious to find a way to use my old keyboard, was that, I did not want to be just a consumer.And believed that by some attempt and using appropriate software I can use my keyboard as well as new keyboard with same facilities.Just the difference is that the facilities in new keyboards is internal but for my keyboards is external. 
An important object which encourage me to be perseverance and patience to meet the target was my friends supports in the forum and I appreciate all kind hands who helped me on the way.I wish you also can apply your instrument by new technologies,

Have nice time,
Ramtin 
2013/11/18 01:48:49
ramtin
worstcaseontario

Good Going!

Dear Worstcaseontario,

Have nice time,
Ramtin 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account