"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) ***Mix #3 Up 12/12/11

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Author
geeare1
Max Output Level: -56 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1906
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/11/29 17:47:01 (permalink)
Hi Bob,

When you say "Power Rock" you're not kiddin'!

I'm listening on a laptop and it sounds fantastic.  Very cool tune.  The guitar tone and playing is killer, as expected, but for some reason I always forget what a great singer you are...the vocal and harmonies are excellent.

It's always great to hear new music from you.

-gr

'There's two kinds of music: good and bad. I like both.' - Duke Ellington

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=943338&content=music
Bob Oister
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2766
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/11/30 04:30:37 (permalink)
Scottytunes:

Hi, Scotty,

Thanks, buddy for checking this one out for me and for your input and kind words!  Especially the Dokken comment, one of my top three favorite 80's bands, saw them live in concert over a dozen times, and also Lynch Mob three times.

I'm currently ironing out the little glitches you mentioned during the section changes, and I hope to be able to post the touched up second mix in a day or two.

By the way, fantastic job on your new "White Christmas" post, very classy, fun take on the holiday classic, really nice work!

Thanks again, Scott, I really appreciate your input, observations and support, have a good one, buddy!
Bob
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janet:

Hi, Janet,

How are you?  Hope your going great!

Thank you so much for giving this a listen, and for your very encouraging words.  Yes, thanks, I had a wondeful Thanksgiving,  It's always great to get together with family, and then "Bang!" it's like the starting pistol for the Christmas season fire's off and the crazy frenzy begins! 

Thanks again for checking in on this one for me, I always look forward to, and greatly appreciate your input and support.  Have a great night, Janet!
Bob
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLEAN
Max Output Level: -47 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2842
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/11/30 19:53:42 (permalink)
Bob, hi.

Man, you always blow me away - this is just so well done. You just seem to continue to come up with original music that always turns out to be a top notch recording.

Congrats - fantastic.

THE PUGTONES
Mark
Bob Oister
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/11/30 19:55:24 (permalink)
bandontherun19:

Hey, Robby,

Thanks, buddy for checking in on this one, I greatly appreciate your input and you giving it a listen and commenting.  And, LOL, you're definitely right, that's just the way it goes sometimes! 

Have a good one, Robby!
Bob
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

marcos69:

Hey, Mark,

How are you, buddy?  Doing great, I hope!

Thanks for giving this a listen, and for your encouraging comment, I really appreciate it coming from a killer good guitar player like you!

Have a great night!
Bob
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guitartrek:

Hey, Geno,?

How are you, brother?  Hope you're doing great!

Thanks so much for checking in on this one for me, and for your observations and very kind words!

Special thanks for the comments on the bass guitar, which I've struggled with in the past, and worked hard on getting to sound better in my recent mixes.  It's actually just my Fender MB-5 five string going direct into my UX2 and POD Farm 2.5.  A few months back, after reading a few articles, I started experimenting with recording the bass to two tracks and then EQing and processing them radically different, one track for deep lows, and one track for higher neck and pick sound.  On the higher EQed track I've been using a little touch of distortion, chorus or a bit crusher to add some grit, and then mixing the two bass tracks to taste, in context while the entire mix is playing.  I think I'm finally getting some better bass results on my last couple recordings without swamping the entire mix with mud.

By the way, Geno, you and Mark really knocked it out of the park with your new Journey cover, dynamite vocals, playing and production!

Thanks again, buddy, have a good one!
Bob
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Oister
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/01 19:49:11 (permalink)
Venus:

Hi, Dena,

Thanks you so much for checking this one out for me, and also for your very kind words!  I really appreciate your input and observations, and I'm very glad that you liked it.

I just want to mention that you and Will did an amazing job on your latest song post, "Megabomb".  Pure dynamite with great writing, performance and production, really good stuff!

Thanks again, Dena, I value your input highly!
Bob
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FastBikerBoy:

Hi, Karl,

Thank you very much for giving this a listen, and for your kind words of encouragement, and also for checking out some of my other stuff!  I've been working like crazy remixing quite a few of the older songs on my site, and hope to be re-uploading some of them in the next few weeks.

Thanks again for taking time to listen and comment, it really means a lot to me.  Have a great day!
Bob
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starise:

Hi, Tim,

Many thanks for checking in on this for me, and for your very kind words!  It's always great to hear from a fellow Pennsylvania musician, and I really appreciate you giving this a listen and your input.

Have a good one, Tim!
Bob

Bob Oister
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/02 03:58:04 (permalink)
geeare1:

Hi, Gary,

How's going, buddy?  Doing great, I hope!

Thanks for giving this a listen for me, and for your wonderful words of encouragement!  I really appreciate your input and value your opinion highly.  I'm really glad that you liked it.

Have a good one!
Bob
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLEAN:

Hi, Mark,

Thank you, sir, for checking this one out for me, and also for your very kind words!  I greatly appreciate your input, my friend.  By the way, your latest post, "Catalina Twilight" was fantastic, great stuff!

Thanks again, Mark, have a good one!
Bob
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SeriousNoise:

Hey, Bobby,

How's it going, buddy?  Hope your doing great!

Thanks very much for giving this one a listen for me, and also for your very kind comments!  I really appreciate you checking it out.  Also, very nice job on your latest song, "Stranded", it's a really kickin' rocker, good stuff, Bobby! 

Have a good one!
Bob
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rhynosynth
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 520
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/05 00:49:03 (permalink)
Hi Bob. There is the abrupt change in there and abrubt ending but this is excellent as always. Performances all round are fantastic. You sure do know who you are musically and I hate being redundant when I comment on your tunes but the lyrics in the verses and the choruses that follow in your songs are delivered with such style, authority and just killer.
drumstixkev
Max Output Level: -48 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2709
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/05 20:16:40 (permalink)
Hey Bob,
It sucks when I have nothing to NITPICK about.   What a GREAT piece of music.  I love your guitar tones and the the step down riffs.  I'm getting a QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE vibe on this piece.  Like RHYNO I'm a big fan of your vocal/harmonies.  Your strong delivery and the verb/delays used have given you your own unique sound.  From your performance to the mix everything sounds GREAT.  KUDOS!

Kev
post edited by drumstixkev - 2011/12/05 20:17:50

VoxBoxStudio music made with SONAR & SONiCA AUDIO LAB computers.   Website http://drumstixkev.wix.com/voxboxstudio 

Bob Oister
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/06 05:07:49 (permalink)
NOTE: Mix #2 up 12/5/11 - to address some of the issues commented on. Many thanks to everybody for listening and providing input!

Bob
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Oister
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/06 05:10:17 (permalink)
rhynosynth:

Hey, how are you?  Doing well, I hope!

Thanks for checking in on this one for me, and for your very encouraging comments!

I truly appreciate you taking time to listen and comment on my stuff, and your input and opinion really means a lot to me.  In the past couple of years, I've probably learned more from the friendly, generous, knowledgeable people of this songs forum, than all of the hundreds of books, magazines, dvds and tutorials that I've gone through.  To me, there's just nothing more helpful than "real life" feedback and opinions, good or bad, from other musicians, recordists and listeners who are interested in original music.  I always try to learn something from every comment, crit, suggestions, idea, or even just an "attaboy", and I'm very happy that somebody thought enough of the song to make a comment.

Once again, many thanks for listening and commenting, I'm very grateful for your input.

Best wishes,
Bob
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

drumstixkev:

Hi, Kev,

How's it going, buddy?  Thanks very much for giving this song a listen, and also your very kind words!

I always look forward to your input and observations, and really appreciate your comments and support, especially because your productions are always great.  You did a dynamite job on your cover of "You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch", really cool version with excellent production and mix!

Thanks again for stopping by on this, Kev, and have a great good one!
Bob
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tap
Max Output Level: -30 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4536
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/06 10:33:33 (permalink)
Great work as always, Bob. Nice intro and kicking tune. Reminds me of early Deep Purple (IE. Fireball )  I think it's the combination of the Ian Pace drumming, Richie Blackmoresque guitar playing  and Ian Gillian vocal work.

MC4 - M-Audio FW410 / Behringer UCA202 - Fender Strat / Jazzmaster / DuoSonic / Washburn / Peavy Foundation M-Audio Radium 49 Roland Juno 106 / JazzChorus / Seymore Duncan Convertible - HP A1230N ( AMD Athalon 3800+ 2G Ram + 200G HD )

http://soundclick.com/cut2thechaise

Bob Oister
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/06 19:31:54 (permalink)
Tap:

Hey, James, how are you?  It's really great to see you back on the forum!

Sincere thanks for giving this song a listen for me, and for your very kind words.  Yep, Deep Purple was definitely one of my early influences, I think I wore out three 8-track copies of "Machine Head" in the first year that it came out!  I actually saw the latest reincarnation of Deep Purple with Steve Morse on guitar about six or seven years ago up here.  It was at an outdoor amphitheater on a lake, and Dream Theater was the opening act, followed by Emerson, Lake and Palmer, and then Deep Purple headlined.  Magnificent concert, all three bands rocked the place! 

Thanks again, James, I really appreciate your input and value your opinion highly!
Bob
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny Danzi
  • Total Posts : 5810
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/07 02:54:14 (permalink)
Hey Bob! Sorry I missed this...you know I always drop a few comments on your stuff. :) Really solid tune here so far as I listen while typing. LOL @ James Yo Yo....so funny how we hear things man....I loved the kick on this. Hahahaha! Ah wait...kick a lil loose at 1:10...that's gotta be what ya mean. Something sounded a bit strange there Bob...can you hear it?

Ok, the rest though...this is killer man. You're doing much better with the bass guitar sub lows bro. Much more defined than past recordings. That's some super low bass though...hahaha! Makes my bile ducts shake over here. LOL!! Vocally...you never disappoint man....and the guitar playing...always fantastic both rhythm and lead. Good vocal harms too bro...killer job and definitely one of the best I've heard from you to date. :)

Oh wow..another new one...Cemetery Winds?! I'm slipping...I missed two Bob O tunes...uggh...sorry about that man. Been busy over here like crazy the past few weeks. Trying to make up for it between video renders over here. LOL!

This is a nice moody instrumental...smooth sounding...melodic...well played for the song and the mood...good call not to shred over it...good restraint man. I think I might have failed if I was playing on this. LMAO! Great job Bob...really liked this too. :)

-Danny

My Site
Fractal Audio Endorsed Artist & Beta Tester
markno999
Max Output Level: -62 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1450
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) Mix #2 - 12/5/11 2011/12/07 13:55:08 (permalink)
Bob, Good tune and performance as always. Well mixed, sounds great through my headphones here at the office. Ending is kind of abrupt. Nice work. Regards
Guitarpima
Max Output Level: -34 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4125
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) Mix #2 - 12/5/11 2011/12/07 14:18:34 (permalink)
Even better Bob! This thumps along nicely. I'm jealous of your vocals. I like how you switch from doubled to single.

Well done, again!

Notation, the original DAW. Everything else is just rote. We are who we are and no more than another. Humans, you people are crazy.

Win 7 x64  X2  Intel DX58SO, Intel i7 920 2.66ghz 12gb DDR3  ASUS ATI EAH5750  650w PSU 4x WD HDs 320gb  DVD, DVD RW Eleven Rack, KRK Rokit 8s and 10s sub
darylcrowley
Max Output Level: -48.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2700
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/07 17:22:29 (permalink)
This sucker is powerful!  This should come with a warning label as it might explode my heart.

Rockin out!  You're really getting the mix of this stuff down.  This song just can't be ignored.  Well done Bob! 

Daryl

Daryl Crowley
Sonica Labs I7 Quad Core -
Windows 7 64bit Professional
Sonar 8.5 Producer - Ozone 4
http://www.darylcrowley.com/
Beagle
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 50621
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/07 17:26:08 (permalink)
hey bobster!  great tune!

I didn't read all of the comments above, forgive me if I repeat something.  I'm not "feelin'" the drums on this one.  not very 'punchy' I guess, the kick is kind of flat and the snare is a little dull.   and they seem a little too "wet"

vox are great, but they are also quite wet.

great tune!  love your guitar work!

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
lhansen
Max Output Level: -27.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4765
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/09 12:33:21 (permalink)
Most excellent  Bob!! Punchy and energetic tune! I think this is my first time checking out your web site, just subscribed to yer newsletter and please keep me posted when the cd is released! Vox and harmomnies were excellent on this. You're especially blowin' me away with the mixes as well!

Slow Marching Band

Win 7 x64, Sonar X1E x64, Studio One v2, Focusrite Saffire 24 DSP Pro, Genelec 8030a, True Systems P-Solo, Focusrite ISA One, FMR RNP, GAP-73. 

"Someone to watch over me".
notnat
Max Output Level: -23 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5236
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/09 13:05:33 (permalink)
great job Bob...
ChuckC
Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1488
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/09 13:37:09 (permalink)
Bob, As always you have some brutal guitar tones... I am jealous.
drums sound great though a hair loud (maybe just the hats though as I like the kick and snare out front myself)  Sounds good all the way around though!

ADK Built DAW, W7, Sonar Platinum, Studio One Pro,Yamaha HS8's & HS8S  Presonus Studio/Live 24.4.2, A few decent mic pre's,  lots of mics, 57's,58 betas, Sm7b, LD Condensors, Small condensors, Senn 421's,  DI's,  Sans Amp, A few guitar amps etc. Guitars : Gib. LP, Epi. Lp, Dillion Tele, Ibanez beater, Ibanez Ergodyne 4 String bass, Mapex Mars series 6 pc. studio kit, cymbals and other sh*t.
http://www.everythingiam.net/
http://www.stormroomstudios.com
Some of my productions: http://soundcloud.com/stormroomstudios
Bob Oister
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/12 04:08:32 (permalink)
Danny Danzi:

Hey Danny, how's it going, brother?  Hope you had a rockin' weekend!

No sweat, buddy, I know what you mean about being busy.  Things move fast around here and I'm always trying to catch up on songs that I might have missed after being off the forum for four or five days at a time.  I do always look forward to and greatly appreciate your input, ideas and observations, and I always learn something from your posts.

Thanks for dropping by on this one and for your kind words!  Yep, I'm giving this one another quick once over, and hopefully I'll be able to post the final mix tomorrow night or Tuesday.  I'm still doing a little bit of EQ surgery, mainly on the bass tracks and the drums bus, trying to squeeze out a touch more instrument separation for the entire mix.

Also thanks for checking checking out "Cemetery Wind", it's going to be the intro to "Razor's Edge" to kick off my CD.  I'm in the process of polishing up all of the mixes that are up on my page, and also a few brand new quickies, and should have the new versions uploaded in the next couple of weeks.

Quick story: I remember when I first joined here and was a total newbie.  Not knowing the forum protocol, I threw my first three ever, horrifically dreadful Sonar mix attempts all into one thread, and you were one of the first few people out of about six or seven other very kind folks who are also still around here, to jump in and get me going in the right direction with how mixing in a DAW actually works.  Thanks agan, for checking this out for me and for your encouraging comments!

Have a good one, Danny!
Bob

markno999:

Hey, Mark,

Thanks for giving this one a listen for me, and for your very kind words!  I really appreciate your input and always value your opinion highly.

By the way, you and Geno did a fantastic job on your recent Journey cover, it was really dynamite!

Thanks again, and have a good one, Mark!
Bob
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guitarpima:

Hey, Robert,

Thanks a lot, buddy, I really appreciate you coming back for a second helping on the remix for this one, and also your very kind words!

As I mentioned above to Danny, I'm actually still trying out a few last minute tweaks here and there on this and should have the revised final mix up in the next day or two.  If you still have any patience left with this song, check back in a couple days and please let me know what you think.  I'm always very grateful for your input and observations, and really appreciate your support on my stuff.

Oh, yeah, really nice job on your new Radiohead cover, great work!

Have a good one!
Bob
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Oister
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/12 21:28:48 (permalink)
NOTE: Mix #3 Up 12/12/11 - tightened up the EQ on all of the buses to try to acheive more instrument separation, and a few individual channel tweaks.

Thanks so much to everybody who listened and commented, you guys and gals are the best!
Bob
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Oister
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/12 21:31:08 (permalink)
darylcrowley:

Hey, Daryl, how's it going, buddy?  Hope you're doing well!

Thanks for checking in on this one for me, and for your inspiring comments!  Although, we sure don't want your heart to explode! 

Yep, I'm finally starting to get a little more confident with my mixes, after a couple of years of good advice and input from you and the other very helpful guys and gals on the forum.  Believe me when I say that to me, this place is truly a valuable resource for learning how to improve recording and mixing skills.

Thanks again, Daryl, have a great night!
Bob
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beagle:

Hey, Reece,

How are you, my friend?  Hope everything's going great for you!

Thanks for giving this one a listen for me, and also for your kind words and good input!  Yes, sir, I just uploaded Mix #3 after doing some more tweaking and polishing.  Hopefully, the drums have a little more "beef", as per your suggestion, and the mix separation sounds better on all of the instruments.

Thanks for checking in on this one for me, I really appreciate your input and observations, and value your opinion highly.  Have a great night, buddy!
Bob
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rimshot
Max Output Level: -29 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4625
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/12 22:01:55 (permalink)
Hi Bob, 

You really nailed the guitars on this - great job!  Kick's too loud.  Vocals may need a pinch of edge.  Also, check out verse 1, I think the guitars and vocal rush the drums a tad.  This happens elsewhere too - just enough to notice.  I think you did super on this overall.  Compare your mix to GR:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg

Play your mix and their mix at the same level.  You are not far off but might see how the kick and vocals are mixed in.

Merry Christmas!    

Rimshot

Rimshot 

Sonar Platinum 64 (Lifer), Studio One V3.5, Notion 6, Steinberg UR44, Zoom R24, Purrrfect Audio Pro Studio DAW (Case: Silent Mid Tower, Power Supply: 600w quiet, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz (8 threads), RAM: 16GB DDR3/1600 
, OS drive: 1TB HD, Audio drive: 1TB HD), Windows 10 x64 Anniversary, Equator D5 monitors, Faderport, FP8, Akai MPK261
Bob Oister
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/13 18:18:37 (permalink)
lhansen:

Hi, Larry,

It's great to see you back around on the forum, my friend!

Thank you so much for checking in on this song for me, and for your very kind words of encouragement!  I especially appreciate your comments because you and James have been instrumental to helping me learn to improve my mixing, from the very beginning.  Also, the quality of your SMB stuff is always top notch and very pro sounding,

Thanks again, Larry, I'm very grateful for your input and support.  Have a great night, buddy!
Bob
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

notnat:

Hi, Frank,

Thanks for giving this a listen for me, and also for your very kind comment, greatly appreciated, my friend!

Thanks again, have a good one, Frank!
Bob
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jamesyoyo
Max Output Level: -40.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3460
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/13 18:33:27 (permalink)
The timing of the first four bars of the first verse are way off, Bob, thought they snap into rhythm right after that. Which is funny, since you are such a tight player.

Are you playing that hihat yourself?
blipp
Max Output Level: -5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7006
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/13 20:45:28 (permalink)
You're a master of power rock Bob and this one's no exception. This expldes on my speakers and the mix and production are exceptional. Great guitar tones. Loved the guitar solo: Just perfect. Excellent vocal performance Loved the changes in this that kept things interesting. Excellent work all-round Bob.
Bob Oister
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/15 17:16:33 (permalink)
ChuckC:

Hey, Chuck,

How are you, brother?  Doing great, I hope!

Thanks for checking in on this one for me, and for your encouraging words.  Yep, much like you, I'm also a fan of "big" drums, like a lot of the new modern rock and metal.  I sometimes have trouble finding that perfect level where one element of the drum track doesn't stick out and become a distraction.  I'm hoping this third mix is a little better without "thinning" the drums out too much.

Thanks again for checking this out, Chuck, it's really great to hear from you, and I really appreciate your input.  Have a good one, buddy!
Bob
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rimshot:

Hi, Jimmy,

Thank you very much for giving this a listen for me, and also for your good suggestions and very kind words!

Not being a drummer, the drums are always the hardest part for me, so I really appreciate input and suggestions from great drummers, like yourself.  For this new third mix, I re-leveled and re-eqed the drum bus and also did some eq work on the bass and vocal busses.  I'm hoping that I got a little bit more separation between the instruments, and improved the overall mix without losing any punch.  If you happen to read this, please let me know if you think it's an improvement.

Thanks again, Jimmy, I really appreciate your input and value your opinion highly, have a good one!
Bob
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guitarpima
Max Output Level: -34 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4125
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/16 00:16:28 (permalink)
It just get's better Bob!

I like the bass line. It's a nice support of the riffage. I like the guitar tones. Maybe they could be a little brighter but that's subjective though. Either way it's great!

Really great tunage!

Notation, the original DAW. Everything else is just rote. We are who we are and no more than another. Humans, you people are crazy.

Win 7 x64  X2  Intel DX58SO, Intel i7 920 2.66ghz 12gb DDR3  ASUS ATI EAH5750  650w PSU 4x WD HDs 320gb  DVD, DVD RW Eleven Rack, KRK Rokit 8s and 10s sub
ohgrant
Max Output Level: -35.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3966
Re:"Made of Glass" (Power Rock) 2011/12/16 02:54:57 (permalink)
Great job Bob, really enjoyed

Me

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1