SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
BIABDude
Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 676
Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/23 10:15:45 (permalink)
Whats SAD is I or has any other member of this forum ever called you or anyone else names nor has anyone ever try to push you to leave this forum. 
I just gave my opinion of your songs--- what I liked or disliked --- about them  ----YOU.... Mr. SPIVEY are the one who has made it personal by attacking my opinions and others on this forum.  
I don't want you or BOBBY to leave your rants make me LOL
post edited by BIABDude - 2011/07/23 10:22:22
radio
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2782
Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/23 10:25:07 (permalink)
BIABDude

Whats SAD is I or has any other member of this forum ever called you or anyone names or even want you to leave this forum. 
I just gave my opinion of your songs--- what I liked or disliked --- about them  ----YOU.... Mr. SPIVEY are the one who made it personal by attacking my opinions and others on this forum.  
I don't want you or BOBBY to leave your rants make me LOL

Oh well I guess you just don't understand , let me spell it for you in four simple words STOP !
All the garbage your rating about is getting old , its time to move on somewhere else .
Hitch a ride with the Fed-X shuttle to the next planet , your not welcome in my post if your going to keep at it !
Radio

BIABDude
Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 676
Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/23 10:35:17 (permalink)
I've given your song a listen Mr. Spivey

12, 13, 14 ....I'm not sure how many chords you have used is CRAZY.... CRAZY GOOD that is!

I think you had this song under another name at one time but it doesn't matter because it is the best song on this forum. {} 

I wish I could play guitar to help you out ...but sorry I STINK at guitar.

Great song and drumming I'm sure this well soon be number one on Soundclick charts   + + + 1
post edited by BIABDude - 2011/07/24 11:11:54
radio
Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/23 10:44:09 (permalink)
BIABDude

I've given your song a listen Mr. Spivey

12, 13, 14 ....I'm not sure how many chords you have used is CRAZY.... CRAZY GOOD that is!

I think you had this song under another name at one time but it doesn't matter because it is the best song on this forum.

I wish I could play guitar to help you out ...but sorry I STINK at guitar.

Great song and drumming I'm sure this well soon be number one on Soundclick charts   + + + 1

Ok now were on the same page , thanks ! As for number one I don't think so but it is right now at #8 , as good as its going to get for now on SoundClick I guess .
Maybe after Daryl adds guitar to it the song will move up to the # 1 spot , well see if that happens in the coming weeks .
For now thanks , I started on a new drum track for another song last night so for now I'm going to bail out here and go back to working on the next new song .

Peace is better ! Radio

StudioCat57
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 209
Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/24 10:42:12 (permalink)
Seems like you don't like constructive criticism. Once Biabdude said he liked it and it was the best song on the forum, you say, Ok, we are on the same page!

I listened to the song and find it highly repetitive. The idea also sounds like something I have heard before but can't seem to place.

A melody line/guitar line might spice it up as its hard to listen to the same riff or progression over and over again.

In so far as the best song on the forum, sorry I would tend to disagree...

Good luck though!! Never stop trying!!! My opinion is mine only and shouldn't mean much to others!!

Peace!!

P-4 3.0ghz- 3 gigs ram
Sonar 6.021 Producer
DM-3200
Motu 2408mk3
Lots of VST's
radio
Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/24 15:41:08 (permalink)
StudioCat57

Seems like you don't like constructive criticism. Once Biabdude said he liked it and it was the best song on the forum, you say, Ok, we are on the same page!

I listened to the song and find it highly repetitive. The idea also sounds like something I have heard before but can't seem to place.

A melody line/guitar line might spice it up as its hard to listen to the same riff or progression over and over again.

In so far as the best song on the forum, sorry I would tend to disagree...

Good luck though!! Never stop trying!!! My opinion is mine only and shouldn't mean much to others!!

Peace!!

My my another drifter rides in for a shootout , the trashing is over didn't you hear about it ?
Anyway I disagree with you , the song has some nice changes in it and yes with a guitar melody it would sound better .
Not all dogs eat out of the same bowl and some like to bury their bones ![:D]   

BENZOFOG
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 108
Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/26 00:36:16 (permalink)
My four chord song on here is "into the ground" on sound click it's #2 I'm very proud where it stands...I do appreciate alot of opinions on here. Even when there bad but how I would like the whole forum to just pat me on the back of a job well done!!! Thats just a dream! People have there ideas and so should I...It wouldn't be my song if someone else wrote...God Bless
Danny
radio
Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/26 01:54:21 (permalink)
BENZOFOG

My four chord song on here is "into the ground" on sound click it's #2 I'm very proud where it stands...I do appreciate alot of opinions on here. Even when there bad but how I would like the whole forum to just pat me on the back of a job well done!!! Thats just a dream! People have there ideas and so should I...It wouldn't be my song if someone else wrote...God Bless
Danny

AMEN , uplifting thought's ! Radio

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1