SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
radio
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2782
2011/07/20 11:38:16 (permalink)

SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER

Ok I deleted the melody in the song and left in only the chord progression .

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=10870129&q=hi&newref=1

Would anyone like to collaborate with me on this song and add in a guitar melody ?
I can send you the song using yousendit as a wav file so you can work with it , conatact me personally if your interested .

Thanks ! Radio 
post edited by radio - 2011/07/20 11:40:32

37 Replies Related Threads

radio
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/20 11:49:01 (permalink)

I'm sorry I made a mistake this song has in it fourteen chords not twleve like I said before .

Radio

radio
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/21 15:15:38 (permalink)

Ok forget it , I guess no one like this song . I'll figure out another way to add guitar to it .

Thanks !
    Radio

Jamz0r
    Max Output Level: -58 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1725
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/21 15:24:57 (permalink)
    radio,

Going against my better judgement to even reply, but...
    I'd have considered helping out, but when I checked out your posts in here I decided not to get involved.  You seem unstable...

I suggest you forget about counting chords (14? really?) and work on changes that give the listener something new within the track.  It's all about the feel, man.  Good luck with the tune.
    radio
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/21 17:17:15 (permalink)
    Jamz0r

radio,

Going against my better judgement to even reply, but...
    I'd have considered helping out, but when I checked out your posts in here I decided not to get involved.  You seem unstable...

I suggest you forget about counting chords (14? really?) and work on changes that give the listener something new within the track.  It's all about the feel, man.  Good luck with the tune.

Well thanks but the unstable is off completely !! I posted the song and let everyone know that this song had fourteen chords in it this time , whats so bad about saying that .
    People commented on my last song telling me I needed chords so I added chords in this song a total of 14 chords , people say I don't take so of their advice their wrong !!
    I added chords , nice sounding chords and thats not taking their advice ?

The last song I posted Steve persisted by telling me my songs don't have any chords in them except  for one DM chord , well he was wrong by saying that because I proved that .

This song was just a friendly reminder that I had fourteen chords in it , I wasn't trying to be a smart ass ! You said this song needs changes , this song has three different sections that sound completely different so why would you say this song needs changes ?? 
    I think you need to relisten to those changes , different beat , different chords , totally different in sound .
    Thanks , I think it best I don't ask anyone to add guitar to any of my songs from now on here on this forum .
    I already know for a year now the same group of people and their followers want me out of here , its not normal to trash me when I'm not trashing you or them .
    Go do a search and I bet you won't find me trashing other people on their post , I have not been abusing other people like they are doing to me .

Thanks again for trying to get things started again , lets see who will follow you in and start trashing me again here in this post .
    The next time I'm calling CakeWalk by phone and I tell them whats going on here on the forum .

I'm going to repeat this one more time , I have for a year now tried to be friendly with all of you .
    Some people and you know who you are just don't care you hate me and you'll take any risk to trash me , call me unstable and the list never stops with these same people about three or four of them .

When I signed up here I did not agree in writing that I must obey and follow SteveStrummer advice or James Yo Yo's advice .
    They act as they run this forum , I don't have to follow anybody advice here on this forum .
    They need to realize I'm not here because of them , I'm here because I purchased and use alot of CakeWalks products .
    This forum was designed for the support of their products , the song area is a place within the forum where people can post their songs after they have created them using CakeWalk products like Sonar X1 .

People who use it for any other reason is not NORMAL ! Bullies are not normal they should be Banned from using the forum !!
    I'm getting sick of be Bullied by these same people , go pick on someone else PLEASE !!!!!!!

post edited by radio - 2011/07/21 17:48:39

darylcrowley
    Max Output Level: -48.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2700
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/21 19:31:47 (permalink)
    James,

Do you have a specific melody or are you looking for improvisation?  I think lots of chords are cool, but to improvise I don't even need to know what they are, unless you wanted some rhythm.

Let me know what you are thinking.  I've got a few projects backed up right now, it might take me a couple weeks to get to it, but I think I can riff on this.

Is there an ending, it ended abruptly?  Might be my connection.

Don't get too put off if you don't get immediate response on something like this.  It's summer and I know I'm busy as hell... and on top of that... hey.. it's summer!  I still haven't got much beach time in yet.  Too much work, too many projects.  But I would take a stab at it if you tell me what you're after.

Daryl

Daryl Crowley
    Sonica Labs I7 Quad Core -
    Windows 7 64bit Professional
    Sonar 8.5 Producer - Ozone 4
    http://www.darylcrowley.com/
    radio
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/21 19:54:57 (permalink)
    darylcrowley

James,

Do you have a specific melody or are you looking for improvisation?  I think lots of chords are cool, but to improvise I don't even need to know what they are, unless you wanted some rhythm.

Let me know what you are thinking.  I've got a few projects backed up right now, it might take me a couple weeks to get to it, but I think I can riff on this.

Is there an ending, it ended abruptly?  Might be my connection.

Don't get too put off if you don't get immediate response on something like this.  It's summer and I know I'm busy as hell... and on top of that... hey.. it's summer!  I still haven't got much beach time in yet.  Too much work, too many projects.  But I would take a stab at it if you tell me what you're after.

Daryl

Thanks Daryl , our local internet service has been down for an hour . Let me contact you personally with the details , theres no rush if you decide to take a stab at it .
    Thanks for offering your services by adding some guitar to this song , I'll contact you later on tonight .

Cheers !
    Radio

jamesyoyo
    Max Output Level: -40.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3460
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/21 20:05:25 (permalink)
    Bullied?  By little ol' moi?

I happen to think this is one of your more interesting tunes.
    radio
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/21 20:36:02 (permalink)
    jamesyoyo

Bullied?  By little ol' moi?

I happen to think this is one of your more interesting tunes.

Thanks , I took everyone advice weeks ago and created this song hoping those same people would like it this time around .
    I also made changes to this song after I posted it when some offer suggestions .
    I'm not sure what it takes to be friends with those who disliked like me , no one sees me going around trashing their songs or them .
    I said bullied because thats the way I feel , I'm sorry but all this stuff needs to go in another postive direction .

Thanks !
    Radio

darylcrowley
    Max Output Level: -48.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2700
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/22 14:55:30 (permalink)
    The best way to make friend with people who seem hostile (and in the end they may be just misunderstood) is to be overly nice to them.  It drives them nuts, and it the end they relent

Life to short to spend it bantering anyway.  Too many songs too little time.  Keep focused on the music.

I'm not sure anyone here hates me, but they all hate my drum tracks  

Daryl Crowley
    Sonica Labs I7 Quad Core -
    Windows 7 64bit Professional
    Sonar 8.5 Producer - Ozone 4
    http://www.darylcrowley.com/
    radio
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/22 15:23:23 (permalink)
    darylcrowley

The best way to make friend with people who seem hostile (and in the end they may be just misunderstood) is to be overly nice to them.  It drives them nuts, and it the end they relent

Life to short to spend it bantering anyway.  Too many songs too little time.  Keep focused on the music.

Thanks Daryl , your right its all a waste of time and energy and feelings hurt .
    But on the flip side you can lose alot of body fat , all that fighting back and forth burns a hell of alot of calories ! LOL

Chappel
    Max Output Level: -52.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2300
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/22 16:20:51 (permalink)
    Radio,

I suggest the next time you consider taking a song apart and redoing it because of a comment someone posted you consider the words of an original rock star, Rick Nelson.

You can't please everyone so you got to please yourself.

You will get comments, suggestions, complaints and advice. Feel free to reject any and all if they feel wrong to you. If someone says it's too bassy/not enough bass, more compression/too much compression, etc... those could be very useful comments. Someone tells you your song doesn't have enough chords? What do you think? Does it have the chords you want? Maybe this will suggest to you revoicing some of the chords. Three chords can sound like much more than that if you revoice some of them. Maybe a complaint about lack of chords will inspire you to add a different note to some chords Adding an A note to a C chord isn't a big change but can have a big effect on the harmony and melody. Reharmonization is very easy. Substitutions an easy trick to jazz up a simple tune.

Think... why does someone think I need more chords? That may suggest something to you. But if you keep changing the song just to please other people, someone is still not going to like it; someone is going to hate the changes you made, and it may never end up being a song that YOU like.
    Heavy_Sounds
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 27
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/22 16:53:31 (permalink)

I'm sorry, but "IT HAS TOO MANY CHORDS!"

Just kidding!   I couldn't resist. Sorry to act so out of  con-TROLL.

radio
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/22 16:56:41 (permalink)
    Chappel

Radio,

I suggest the next time you consider taking a song apart and redoing it because of a comment someone posted you consider the words of an original rock star, Rick Nelson.

You can't please everyone so you got to please yourself.

You will get comments, suggestions, complaints and advice. Feel free to reject any and all if they feel wrong to you. If someone says it's too bassy/not enough bass, more compression/too much compression, etc... those could be very useful comments. Someone tells you your song doesn't have enough chords? What do you think? Does it have the chords you want? Maybe this will suggest to you revoicing some of the chords. Three chords can sound like much more than that if you revoice some of them. Maybe a complaint about lack of chords will inspire you to add a different note to some chords Adding an A note to a C chord isn't a big change but can have a big effect on the harmony and melody. Reharmonization is very easy. Substitutions an easy trick to jazz up a simple tune.

Think... why does someone think I need more chords? That may suggest something to you. But if you keep changing the song just to please other people, someone is still not going to like it; someone is going to hate the changes you made, and it may never end up being a song that YOU like.

Well thats true , sort like adding that sport boat to your new BMW car , what looks better just the BMW car or both the BMW car and the fancy sport boat . LOL
    Hey everything as far as creating music is a learning process even for the people who have been doing it for years .

Thanks for the infor and tips ! Radio

post edited by radio - 2011/07/22 16:57:55

Heavy_Sounds
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/22 22:42:17 (permalink)

Hello Scotty, James Yo Yo, or should I say Robby? Your obviously one of the three because you seem to keep talking that junk all the time.

Your making a joke of everyone on here by making a statement saying 14 chords the more I think about it.  There are several of us who only use about 4 chords per song, so your more or less calling us all idiots for not using more.

It's sad that someone can't find something better to do than to try and make a joke of a forums area where everyone is just trying to be heard.

Are you that jealous?

Whatever....... TROLL ALERT!!! Radio = Scotty-JamesYoYo-Robby or whoever they might be.

I hope your f@@king radio stops working, maybe that way you will STFU!!!!!!!!

Don't email me anymore and don't send me no more of your crap!!!!  You are now of block A-hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteveStrummerUK
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 31112
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/22 22:59:18 (permalink)
    Heavy_Sounds

Hello Scotty, James Yo Yo, or should I say Robby? Your obviously one of the three because you seem to keep talking that junk all the time.

Your making a joke of everyone on here by making a statement saying 14 chords the more I think about it.  There are several of us who only use about 4 chords per song, so your more or less calling us all idiots for not using more.

It's sad that someone can't find something better to do than to try and make a joke of a forums area where everyone is just trying to be heard.

Are you that jealous?

Whatever....... TROLL ALERT!!! Radio = Scotty-JamesYoYo-Robby or whoever they might be.

Don't email me anymore and don't send me no more of your crap!!!!  You are now of block A-hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Robby got banned for posting less than a tenth of this rubbish.

And yet he was only saying what the rest of us were all thinking.

Sad, very sad indeed.

Those who reported Robby and the Songs forum Mods who banned him should hang their collective heads in shame

Edit to add:

And in case those of a paranoid disposition decide to edit their post, and then claim I fabricated the words in my quote of that post, here's a screenshot showing everything as it is now:

post edited by SteveStrummerUK - 2011/07/22 23:04:21

Music:     The Coffee House BandVeRy MeTaL

Heavy_Sounds
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/22 23:15:46 (permalink)
    SteveStrummerUK

Heavy_Sounds

Are you that jealous?

And Robby got banned for posting less than a tenth of this rubbish.

And yet he was only saying what the rest of us were all thinking.

Sad, very sad indeed.

Those who reported Robby and the Songs forum Mods who banned him should hang their collective heads in shame

Edit to add:

And in case those of a paranoid disposition decide to edit their post, and then claim I fabricated the words in my quote of that post, here's a screenshot showing everything as it is now:

Considering you are probably Robby/Radio/JamesYoYo and steve the threat of being banned doesn't seem to matter.  That just goes to further prove my point, you say what you want and don't care about a short ban because you have other options.

I'm putting you on block also. Good day to you "Sir acting as Sir's".

Edited to say you also proved that there is a click club going on here to where if your not in it you are going to say and do anything negative you can to put your click friend higher on the popularity list. You seem to know a lot about users getting banned and such, Oh I am sorry that was one of your many names. My bad.

And you wonder why nobody post here anymore.

post edited by Heavy_Sounds - 2011/07/22 23:19:36
    jamesyoyo
    Max Output Level: -40.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3460
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/22 23:25:55 (permalink)
    Bobby:

Unlike the true trolls this forum, I actually use my name and even my picture. 
    That's cuz I have nothing to hide. And it you want to take my pretty good music advice, you certainly are welcome to it. Or ignore it. Your choice.

Funny, you need to reinvent a new identity every few months or so.  Wonder why?

And I do not ever talk junk.  I give my opinion. That is it.

Chappel
    Max Output Level: -52.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2300
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/22 23:27:59 (permalink)
    I wroted a song and it had but four chords.
    It was about wizards and vampires,
    and runic engraved swords

It had a nice key and a sad melody
    but soon a complaint
    brought the chord count to three

I picked up the tempo then put it back down.
    I compressed my guitars
    and then switched them around

I worked on that tune
    until my fingers turned blue
    But soon a complaint
    brought my chords down to two

Someone said "TOO BRIGHT", another, "TOO LOUD!"
    I sighed and recalled when all this was fun.
    And another complaint
    brought my chord count to one

I worked through the night except when Cheaters was on
    and my latest refrain greeted the sun

"Too busy", they cried
    "It's Jazz" they bemoaned
    so I deleted the last chord
    and then there were none

And the moral of the story is... don't watch Cheaters.

Jamz0r
    Max Output Level: -58 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1725
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/22 23:45:07 (permalink)
    LOL
    Heavy_Sounds
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/22 23:45:30 (permalink)
    jamesyoyo

Bobby:

Unlike the true trolls this forum, I actually use my name and even my picture. 
    That's cuz I have nothing to hide. And it you want to take my pretty good music advice, you certainly are welcome to it. Or ignore it. Your choice.

Funny, you need to reinvent a new identity every few months or so.  Wonder why?

And I do not ever talk junk.  I give my opinion. That is it.

Uh, my name isn't bobby, it's Heavy Sounds a band name incase you haven't noticed.

Also, so you are saying it's you in your avatar and your supposedly real name that puts you above everyone  else here because your supposedly being more honest?  PLAAAAAEEEEASE!!!!!!! <------ As you normally respond to others.

I've got my real photo in my avatar and I'm using my real name. Are you just plain "NOT ALL THERE OR WHAT?".

I don't give shiznot what you do, I am putting you on block also. Less see that's 3 stooges who are one in the same I no longer have to deal with! Then again there is that blocked crap I have to look at, but then again that's your real picture so I can live with that block sn!T!

I have been reading these forums for a while now before joining and it's obvious to me that you are several users on here just by sheer time lines and such other things, sorry but you tend to slip every now and then. I could care less. You are on my block list now.

"You may go".

post edited by Heavy_Sounds - 2011/07/22 23:52:45
    Heavy_Sounds
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/22 23:46:50 (permalink)
    Chappel

I wroted a song and it had but four chords.
    It was about wizards and vampires,
    and runic engraved swords

It had a nice key and a sad melody
    but soon a complaint
    brought the chord count to three

I picked up the tempo then put it back down.
    I compressed my guitars
    and then switched them around

I worked on that tune
    until my fingers turned blue
    But soon a complaint
    brought my chords down to two

Someone said "TOO BRIGHT", another, "TOO LOUD!"
    I sighed and recalled when all this was fun.
    And another complaint
    brought my chord count to one

I worked through the night except when Cheaters was on
    and my latest refrain greeted the sun

"Too busy", they cried
    "It's Jazz" they bemoaned
    so I deleted the last chord
    and then there were none

And the moral of the story is... don't watch Cheaters.

Hello Robby. Goodbye Robby, you are on block also, and if you got banned it wasn't me this time, I just suggested it I didn't do it!

Heavy_Sounds
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/22 23:50:45 (permalink)
    Jamz0r

LOL

What are you laughing about? Your post have about as much meaning as a plot in a porno movie!

Have a nice day mr. "BLOCKED".

radio
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/23 00:21:48 (permalink)
    Heavy_Sounds

Its not working to the man behind his mask !

Heavy_Sounds
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/23 00:30:41 (permalink)
    radio

Heavy_Sounds

Its not working to the man behind his mask !

I'm sorry, all I can see is a "BLOCKED SCREEN". Troll on jerk off!
    Heavy_Sounds
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/23 00:33:41 (permalink)
    darylcrowley

Don't trust THEM, they are all one in the same, paranoid and all out to just play games. I have been reading these forums for some time now and I can see what's going on. They use the name radio to make fun of others.  I respect your music, but I thought I would warn you that you should read this entire thread and my responses to the trolls that are and have been on these forums for some time now.

Be Well!

Scottytunes
    Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5695
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/23 07:18:54 (permalink)
    Heavy_Sounds

Are you that jealous?

Why do yo mention my name here? I didn't even comment on your song....heck, I didn't even listen to it for that matter. You're appearing to be paranoid again. I have had nothing negative to say to you or about you, so please leave me out of your rants.  

String Jammer
    radio
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/23 09:38:59 (permalink)

Ok enough is enough ! Pointing fingers at each other doesn't leave a postive lasting effect on you as a member of this forum or your music .
    Maybe thats why Blipp suddenly disappeared , a man who never had a bad thing to say about anyone .
    Its sad hes not around anymore , I always enjoyed his music !

Radio

BIABDude
    Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 676
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/23 09:56:22 (permalink)
     and you say I trash your post with my honest opinions--- 

P  L  E  A  S  E --- Mr.J. Spivey! 

You and your best friend "Heavy Sounds" don't need any of our help!

post edited by BIABDude - 2011/07/23 10:00:42
    radio
    Re:SO WHERES THE LOVE - NEED GUITAR PLAYER 2011/07/23 10:05:59 (permalink)
    BIABDude

and you say I trash your post with my honest opinions--- 

P  L  E  A  S  E --- Mr.J. Spivey! 

You and your best friend "Heavy Sounds" don't need any of our help!

Its sad , my suggestion is to close the box your in and move on somewhere else because these silly name calling games are OVER !

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1