Helpful ReplySONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available!

Page: 123 > Showing page 1 of 3
Author
Alex Westner [Cakewalk]
Administrator
  • Total Posts : 80
2017/06/01 21:06:47 (permalink)

SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available!

The SONAR 2017.05 update includes the following:
  • Ripple Editing
  • Adaptive Limiter
  • Enhanced Pen Support
  • 30 free QuadCurve EQ Presets
  • Tech+Music
  • Fixes and Enhancements

Ripple Editing

Platinum, Professional, and Artist

Ripple Editing allows for a convenient way to rearrange sections of a song and maintain the sync relationships without leaving unintended gaps between the clips. When adjusting the position of a clip in the Track view, SONAR will automatically adjust the start position of all subsequent clips to compensate for the change. You can choose to ripple edit just the selection, or all tracks plus meter/key changes, tempo changes, and markers. Supported gestures include; Cut, Copy, Paste, Move, and Delete. You can use these gestures on Tracks or Buses and the automation will follow along with markers and meter changes when using Ripple Edit All.

Adaptive Limiter

Platinum and Professional

The Adaptive Limiter is a professional look-ahead brickwall peak limiter that is designed for both mixing and mastering now available in the Engineering Suite. It feature Inter Sample Peak (ISP) detection, 4 different limiting “Character” types, LUFS Loudness & K-Metering, as well MP3 codec preview, and real-time dithering. These different limiting types allow the engineer to have control over how transparent or aggressive the limiter behaves so it can be catered for different material making it a great track limiter and a perfect mastering limiter.

Enhanced Pen Support

Working with a pen can be incredibly useful on a computer because of its precision. It is also a great workflow enhancement when you combine it with touch and keyboard shortcuts. Using a pen is now a great way to use SONAR’s Piano Roll view. The PRV now offers enhanced support for a pen’s eraser functionality and pressure-sensitive tip when drawing Note events and continuous controller data. You can also use the button on the side for opening menus and lassoing notes in the Piano Roll. Adding a pen to your workflow will be intuitive to adopt and can greatly improve your efficiency.

30 free QuadCurve EQ Presets

Platinum, Professional

To kick off our 30th Anniversary, we're giving away 30 free QuadCurve EQ Presets. The QuadCurve EQ provides the functionality you need: it’s versatile, surprisingly kind to your CPU, and conveniently enough, built right into the ProChannel. These 30 presets provide a variety of ways to use the QuadCurve with instruments and other audio material.
Learn more

Tech+Music

We're bringing back the eZine, and taking it to the next level as a new publication—Tech+Music. Each month’s issue is packed with news on the latest program updates, as well as tips, product reviews, articles on studio techniques, and more.
Read it now

Fixes and Enhancements

General

• Enhanced Touch support for zooming, scrolling and resizing of Track / Piano Roll view
  • Enhanced Touch support for resizing MultiDock, Browser, and Inspector in the Skylight interface
  • New installs of SONAR will now have real-time Dithering turned Off by default. If you are using the real-time dithering in the Adaptive Limiter, we recommend turning this setting off in Preferences | Playback and Recording
  • Using the FX Assignable Controls for some VST3 audio plugins could previously change the wrong parameter

Track View

• Clicking between two marks above the timeline will now create a timeline selection between both markers
  • The Bus pane Expand / Collapse button has an updated look to match the PRV Controller pane Expand / Collapse button
  • Clip separations are now easier to see in Folder tracks

Piano Roll View

• Resolved an issue where the PRV / Keys and Grid could become misaligned
  • Vertical Nudge no longer allows for notes in the PRV to be moved to a different track unexpectedly 
  • PRV | View | Show Multiple Lanes setting is now remembered on project save and reload
  • Resolved a possible crash when drawing in the Controller pane on non english installs of SONAR
  • Ad Hoc Filter from Selection: Easily add selected tracks in the Piano Roll to be Filtered by Right-Clicking the selected track(s) and selecting “Add Selected Tracks to Filter”
  • Create Filter from Selection: Quickly create a filter now from selected tracks by Right-Clicking the selected track(s) and selecting “New Filter from Selection”
  • New track selection options in Track pane for Selecting All Track, Clearing Track Selection, and Inverting Track Selection by Right-Clicking the track number.
  • Tracks menu is back with commands for Select All Tracks, Clear Track Selection, Invert Track Selection, and Focus Previous/Next Track.
  • The Single lane Controller pane now supports scrolling for tracks that have more controller types than can be displayed
  • The Transform tool now features tooltips for better usability
  • Auto Track Zoom in the TV no longer interferes with selection in Track Pane
  • Track pane Filter is no longer disabled when enabling Show Audio Tracks
  • Enabling Show Audio Tracks with a Filter enabled, previously didn’t always show the audio tracks contained in the Filter properly
  • Controller type label draw correctly now when resizing to very small dimensions
  • Tracks could become hidden from the Track pane when collapsing a folder in the Track view
  • Aim Assist is now always cleared when moving the mouse outside of the view
  • Shift + C to adjust the Control Bar height is no longer grabbed to show / hide Controller pane
  • Resolved an issue where some FIlter menu items could be unintentionally grayed out
  • Using the Up / Down arrow keys in the Track Pane to focus tracks, will now wrap around like it does in the TV
  • Transform Tool no longer changes selection size unexpectedly when using it with Auto-Focus

Keyboard Shortcuts

• New Keyboard Shortcuts in Preferences for Piano Roll view. Now includes Auto Lock On/Off, Filter On/Off, Select All Tracks, Clear Track Selection, Invert Track Selection, and Focus Previous/Next Track.
  • Screensets are now available in the Global Bindings list in Keyboard Shortcuts

3rd Party

• TH3 has been updated in the Boutique suite for Platinum as well as the core installers for Professional and Artist. This update supports changes the plug-in locking for SONAR and prevents the plug-in from going into demo mode for new versions of SONAR
  • Ultra Analog Session 2 has been updated in the Platinum Instruments Collection. It includes various fixes for stability
  • Melodyne | Follow Host Tempo command now works properly
  • Softube Console 1 UI now updates to indicate the new track number after a track above it is deleted

Possible Issues

There have been some scattered reports of the following:
  • A track with automation is automatically deselected after performing a Ripple Edit Selection drag. Workaround: Re-select the track.
  • In the PRV, on rare occasions changing focus from a drum track (diamond / percussion notes) to a standard MIDI track may continue to show percussion notes until the view refreshes. Workaround: Refresh the view.
  • Note On sometimes executes when adjusting Velocity in the PRV and may fail to shut off. Workaround: Click the MIDI Reset button.
  • When using Drum Maps, after opening the PRV the first click for adjusting Velocity may cause the value to unintentionally "jump" slightly. Workaround: Click again and adjust.

Alex Westner
VP Product Strategy & Innovation

Nino Vargas
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 225
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/01 21:21:30 (permalink)

rabeach
Max Output Level: -48 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2703
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/01 21:30:17 (permalink)
Command center nor my account shows availability?

edit.. i see it in my account now i logged out of and back in command center and now can see it.
Thanks
FCCfirstclass
Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 969
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/01 21:44:34 (permalink)
Woo Hoo! 

Win 10 Pro x64, 32Gb DDR3 ram, Sonar Platinum, Cubase 9.5, Mackie MCU Pro, Cakewalk VS 100, Roland Octa-Capture,  A 800 Pro, Carver M-1.5t amp & C4000 pre amp, various mics, drums and brass instruments.

And away we go!
TranceCanada
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 198
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/01 22:22:13 (permalink)
I have been VERY impressed with this update, everything seems to be running MUCH smoother on my Surface Pro 3.  The touch enhancements are fluid (I have had once where it didn't show the zooming in until I tried zooming out then it snapped to a zoomed in view) but other wise very nice.  I stopped using my pen on my Surface because I never found much use for it, but now with improvements on that I think I'll finally get new batteries for it.  Also the Adaptive Limiter is quickly going to be a new staple for me.

Cakewalk: Sonar Platinum x64 (Lifetime), Producer X3e, Producer X2
Soft Synths: Z3TA+2, Rapture Pro, Xpand2, Serum
System 1: HP Envy23, Win10 x64, Core i7-3770 3.1Ghz, 8GB Ram
System 2: Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Win10 x64, Core i5-4300U 1.9Ghz/2.5Ghz, 4GB Ram
Audio: M-Audio M-Box Mini 2
Controllers: Edirol PCR-M80
southpaw3473
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 782
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/01 22:50:25 (permalink)
Thanks to the Bakers and all the people at Cakewalk. Happy Birthday!!!!

We'll not risk another frontal assault-that rabbit's dynamite!!!

Tommy Byrnes
Sonar Platinum
Win 10 Pro x64 AMD FX 8350 Eight-Core 4.00GHz/ ASRock 970 Extreme4/ 16 gigs RAM
UA Apollo Firewire/UA 2 Quad Satellite/ Focusrite OctoPre/Makie Onyx1220i Mixer  
THANK YOU!!!
daryl1968
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 10984
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/01 23:28:54 (permalink)
Just had a quick play with Ripple Edit - it does what it says on the tin. Great stuff
Thanks folks.
JayCee99
Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 353
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/02 00:55:31 (permalink)
Badass!  Psyched for the new limiter plugin!

Sonar Platinum
Audio Interface: Focusrite 18i8 ASIO Interface 
Keys: Korg Kronos 88, Alesis VI25
Windows 8.1 x64 Laptop, 8GB RAM, i7 CPU
Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
Cakewalk Staff
  • Total Posts : 6475
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/02 02:02:32 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby TranceCanada 2017/06/02 03:00:53
TranceCanada
I have been VERY impressed with this update, everything seems to be running MUCH smoother on my Surface Pro 3.  The touch enhancements are fluid (I have had once where it didn't show the zooming in until I tried zooming out then it snapped to a zoomed in view) but other wise very nice.  I stopped using my pen on my Surface because I never found much use for it, but now with improvements on that I think I'll finally get new batteries for it.  Also the Adaptive Limiter is quickly going to be a new staple for me.

Definitely worth checking out the pen stuff. It was built specifically to take advantage of surface. Touch gestures have also been significantly optimized to be smoother.

Noel Borthwick
Senior Manager Audio Core, BandLab
My Blog, Twitter, BandLab Profile
FabUrcSA
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 14
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/02 02:51:50 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Soundwise 2017/06/03 11:58:12

Proud to be part of sonar
lawajava
Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2040
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/02 03:04:04 (permalink)
What do we need to download for this release?  Often (sometimes) there's an explanation (used to be in the eZine) of what parts from the downloads section to download if you are downloading and installing manually.

Two internal 2TB SSDs laptop stuffed with Larry's deals and awesome tools. Studio One is the cat's meow as a DAW now that I've migrated off of Sonar. Using BandLab Cakewalk just to grab old files when migrating songs.
MelodicJimmy
Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 668
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/02 05:43:38 (permalink)
I'll tell you, Sonar Platinum has been ROCK SOLID for me.  I don't understand why people say that Logic is so much better.  I don't see it.  

Now, getting things to work together, such as rewiring Sibelius into Sonar... THAT'S a pain in the ass, but Sonar, itself.... well done.  

Toshiba Ultrabook Laptop (Core i7)/ Sonar Platinum/ Windows 10 Home 64-bit
10 gigs ram/ solid state drive/ Roland Cubix 22 interface/ M-Audio 88-key Keystation MIDI Controller/ Samson Monitors/ Sibelius 7 Notation

Glyn Barnes
Max Output Level: -0.3 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7564
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/02 07:57:49 (permalink)
I am looking forward to the fix for the PRV misalignment issue while it was not a showstopper it was my main annoyance in Sonar so I am glad its been addressed.

Intel i7 3770K @4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, 240GB SSD System disk, 2 x 2TB and 1 x 1TB (with SSD Cache) HDD. Windows 10,  Sonar Platinum. Roland Quad Capture. 
Music - Switchwater on Soundclick
Music - Goldry Bluszco on Soundcloud
Rob[at]Sound-Rehab
Max Output Level: -47 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2819
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/02 10:13:16 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby tenfoot 2017/06/03 01:15:55
as regards the eZine - very much appreciated that this is back :-)

yet, why not a simple PDF download??? I've kept all the others for later reference (and I've gone back to read things again later)

now another log-in into some account I won't need but keeps sending ads and mail ????

GOOD TUNES LAST FOREVER
  +++   Visit the Rehab   +++

DAW: Platinum/X3e, win10 64 bit, i7-3930K (6x3.2GHz), Asus Sabertooth X79, 32 GB DDR3 1600MHz, ATI HD 5450, 120 GB SSD OCZ Agility3, 2x 1TB WD HDD SATA 600
Audio-Interface: 2x MOTU 1248 AVB, Focusrite OctoPre, (Roland Octa-Capture)   Control-Surface: VS-700C 
VSTi: WAVES, NI K10u, FabFilter, IK, ... (too many really) 
yuixiaojun1022
  • Total Posts : 11
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/02 10:36:31 (permalink)
Impressive update,I love it.

Ripple editing is great!Now I can delete a section or rearrange a song faster and hear the difference.

But can you consider addling a folding function?For example if I wrote a Intro-A-B song,I can easily mute A section,and I can automatlly hear Intro-B.I think it could be the next improvement of ripple editing.

Looking forward to the next update!:)
Songroom
  • Total Posts : 174
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/02 11:13:42 (permalink)
I put the new ripple editing function to the test last night and it works extremely well, a real time saver. I agree that a related status indicator would be a welcome addition, but overall it's a great part of a very decent update.

Respect to the bakers.

Sonar Platinum - BandLab Cakewalk - Presonus 16.0.2 - Tannoys - Lava BandLamp ?

MagicMike
  • Total Posts : 188
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/02 11:43:37 (permalink)
RIPPLE EDITING!
Thanks Bakers! Great work :-)

Windows 10 x64, 16 gb RAM,i7 4.2GHz, 250GB Samsung SSD for OS/Programs, SSD for current projects,  1TB Disk for audio and backup project files, RME UCX interface on USB, ASUS motherboard, dual screen setup with latest AMD FX 5450 catalyst drivers for graphics, Cakewalk by Bandlab. Samson Graphite 49 keyboard.
guitarwiz1
  • Total Posts : 47
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/02 12:09:31 (permalink)
It appears that I need to be running Pro. or Plat. to be able to use the 30 free QuadCurve EQ Presets. :(
Sonar Artist does not have the Pro Channel to use it. I did redeem the coupon for future use though.

Does Sonar offer the Pro Channel plug in as a separate entity or do I need to upgrade to Pro.? (which I'm not ready to do yet.)

Sonar Artist (Latest Version)
Custom Built AMD FX 6300, Windows 10 Home
Gigabyte  990fxa-ud3 MB, WD Blue 1TB HD.
NVIDIA GTX 750ti, 16 gig crucial ballistix sport
Behringer UMC204HD, Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top Pro, Fender Mustang III.
scook
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 24146
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/02 12:43:43 (permalink)
SONAR Home Studio and Artist do not have the full ProChannel. They have a Mixstrip that only loads style dials. The full ProChannel includes the style dials and other ProChannel modules such as the QuadCurve EQ. Here is a comparison of the products. The images shown in "Music+Tech" issue 2017.05 are from the QuadCurve EQ in Platinum. The version in Professional does not have the flyout panel. For more about the QuadCurve EQ see http://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=SONAR&language=3&help=ProChannel.06.html

The PC modules bundled with SONAR are not sold separately. There are modules made by Cakewalk, Overloud, Softube and Boz Digital Labs that are available as add-ons.
dcumpian
Max Output Level: -34 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4124
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/02 14:00:43 (permalink)
Rob[atSound-Rehab]

yet, why not a simple PDF download??? I've kept all the others for later reference (and I've gone back to read things again later)

now another log-in into some account I won't need but keeps sending ads and mail ????

I didn't have to login just to read it...

Dan

Mixing is all about control.

My music:
http://dancumpian.bandcamp.com/ or https://soundcloud.com/dcumpian Studiocat Advanced Studio DAW (Intel i5 3550 @ 3.7GHz, Z77 motherboard, 16GB Ram, lots of HDDs), Sonar Plat, Mackie 1604, PreSonus Audiobox 44VSL, ESI 4x4 Midi Interface, Ibanez Bass, Custom Fender Mexi-Strat, NI S88, Roland JV-2080 & MDB-1, Komplete, Omnisphere, Lots o' plugins.    
Kamikaze
Max Output Level: -45 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3013
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/02 14:07:59 (permalink)
dcumpian
Rob[atSound-Rehab]

Dan

Ah but did you download it

wtreppler
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 67
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/02 16:03:02 (permalink)
Yeah! Ripple Delete. Now I can upgrade from Kingston. Thank you.

Wally
Above The Dogs, LLC
www.abovethedogs.com
Rick Plester
  • Total Posts : 32
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/02 20:02:46 (permalink)
Great update!!  FYI in latest build freeze function adds clicks and pops not there prior to rendering when using audio snap.
razor
Max Output Level: -59.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1557
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/02 20:12:15 (permalink)
Ripple edit! YAY! 

I had suggested this a while back and never heard anything. Not to sound like a snob, but I decided I would wait to renew my "subscription" after it had been deployed, so now I don't have an excuse.

Think of it. You're a songwriter and a music supervisor likes one of your tracks, but they want just 60 seconds, etc. for a spot on a show. Now you can just cut your current track and create a 60 second segment without having to manually move around the tracks that didn't used to play nice with the delete-the-hole feature. 

Very needed feature!

Thanks!

Stephen Davis

Cakewalk by Bandlab
Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit
ADK DAW - (out of business 2018)
Intel i7 4930K CPU
Core i7 SB-E MOBO
16 GB DDR3 RAM
7 TB Storage
Layla 3G SoundCard (11.5 ms Roundtrip Latency)
UAD-2 DSP
WaveLab 8 Pro 64-bit 
Sound Forge 10 Pro
rogeriodec
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 753
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/03 00:40:48 (permalink)
Great improvements!
I've been in love with Cakewalk for over 2 decades.
Happy Birthday! 

rogeriodec.com.br

* Cakewalk By Bandlabs (always lastest versions), Window 10 x64
* Focusrite Scarlett Solo Audio Interface
* Intel i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00 GHz / ASROCK EXTREME 4 Z97 Mobo
* 2 SSD Samsung Evo 250 Gb (RAID-0) + 1 Western Digital 2 Tb + 1 Seagate 1 Tb
* Onboard video / 16 Gb RAM HyperX Fury 1600 Mhz
* 3 LCD Monitors
* Axiom 61 MIDI Controller, Tapco S5 Active Studio Monitors
taccess
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 534
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/03 04:30:37 (permalink)
Thank you Cakewalk

z800 Dual x5690
NvME 256gb 950Pro / Win10
LSI  MegaRaid
Nvidia 450 GTS
96GB 1366MHZ
RME Babyface
Rob[at]Sound-Rehab
Max Output Level: -47 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2819
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/03 07:42:44 (permalink)
Kamikaze
dcumpian
Rob[atSound-Rehab]

Dan

I did download by giving them a fake mail, I assume that others will do likewise and they will end up with a database full of email addresses that bounce back ...

I tried the screen reader on the phone and the PC and in both cases the downloaded PDF is much better to work with e.g. to read and try new features in parallel or when just text searching for key words ... so IMHO an unnecessary "improvement" where no improvement was needed ...

GOOD TUNES LAST FOREVER
  +++   Visit the Rehab   +++

DAW: Platinum/X3e, win10 64 bit, i7-3930K (6x3.2GHz), Asus Sabertooth X79, 32 GB DDR3 1600MHz, ATI HD 5450, 120 GB SSD OCZ Agility3, 2x 1TB WD HDD SATA 600
Audio-Interface: 2x MOTU 1248 AVB, Focusrite OctoPre, (Roland Octa-Capture)   Control-Surface: VS-700C 
VSTi: WAVES, NI K10u, FabFilter, IK, ... (too many really) 
mudgel
  • Total Posts : 12010
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/03 09:33:03 (permalink)
Kamikaze
dcumpian
Rob[atSound-Rehab]

Dan

I downloaded it via the reader where it opens and it is just an ordinary .pdf file.

Mike V. (MUDGEL)

STUDIO: Win 10 Pro x64, SPlat & CbB x64,
PC: ASUS Z370-A, INTEL i7 8700k, 32GIG DDR4 2400, OC 4.7Ghz.
Storage: 7 TB SATA III, 750GiG SSD & Samsung 500 Gig 960 EVO NVMe M.2.
Monitors: Adam A7X, JBL 10” Sub.
Audio I/O & DSP Server: DIGIGRID IOS & IOX.
Screen: Raven MTi + 43" HD 4K TV Monitor.
Keyboard Controller: Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88.
mudgel
  • Total Posts : 12010
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/03 10:52:51 (permalink)
Reading the credits at the end of new eZine I saw all these names I don't know let alone what they look like and what they do at Cakewalk.

How about a Cakewalk family pic with just a brief bio of each family member to let us know what they do at Cakewalk and what their musical interests are. We share so much about ourselves on the forum yet know so little about the folks we rely on to make the Cakewalk products we use. So how about it guys.

Craig! Make it happen please!

Mike V. (MUDGEL)

STUDIO: Win 10 Pro x64, SPlat & CbB x64,
PC: ASUS Z370-A, INTEL i7 8700k, 32GIG DDR4 2400, OC 4.7Ghz.
Storage: 7 TB SATA III, 750GiG SSD & Samsung 500 Gig 960 EVO NVMe M.2.
Monitors: Adam A7X, JBL 10” Sub.
Audio I/O & DSP Server: DIGIGRID IOS & IOX.
Screen: Raven MTi + 43" HD 4K TV Monitor.
Keyboard Controller: Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88.
Soundwise
Max Output Level: -62 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1419
Re: SONAR 2017.05 Update Now Available! 2017/06/03 12:04:39 (permalink)
I can't open the link with e-zine unless I turn on proxy for the hosting site. Is this intended? 

Anderton
We are all unique and have our own contributions to make to this planet.

SoundCloud
YouTube
BandLab
Page: 123 > Showing page 1 of 3
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1