Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (New Update Released 16th January)

Page: << < ..6 Showing page 6 of 6
Author
Danny Danzi
  • Total Posts : 5810
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/02/05 16:00:51 (permalink)
Ah, ok Ben...I will check that out. Yeah the colour thing is strange...it does work for me, I just have to always click preferences in Helper first, then click ok and my browser colors change to what I want. It just won't load up with them already sporting the color I want. If you need me to make a short video clip of it, I have no problems doing that for you. It does the same thing on both of my machines.

Once again, thanks very much for this awesome little tool. :)

My Site
Fractal Audio Endorsed Artist & Beta Tester
Danny Danzi
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/02/05 16:10:42 (permalink)

Ah Ben, now I know why I couldn't make it start with Sonar. I forgot all about this little issue I have. When I try to make Hlper launch Sonar, I can't even get it to go that far because my screen is greyed out in preferences. It looks like this:

My Site
benstat
Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 972
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/02/05 16:33:40 (permalink)
Hi Danny,
I started work on it, but had to disable it at the last moment before I released the version you currently have (too many problems at the time, but that was a while ago). That's why it's disabled in your preferences window - you have an older version where the option to run SONAR has been deliberately disabled. In retrospect I should just have hidden it altogether to avoid confusion.
Anyway, I've got it working now but haven't yet released it publicly. When I finish typing this post, I'm about to go and do a release build of the latest version that will be available to everyone later tonight (well, tonight for me anyway).
I've decided to leave out the fix for your Browser colour problem because I don't want to mess with this version just before I release it. I will look at it for the next update though.
Thanks,
Ben

My DAW: Intel i5, Cakewalk UA-1G, Win7 64 bit, SONAR X1a Producer 64 bit
Danny Danzi
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/02/05 16:43:48 (permalink)
Fair enough, thanks for getting back to me Ben. I'm glad it wasn't an issue on my end. The version I'm using is 0.9.5.1 which I thought was one of the later versions. At any rate, looking forward to your next release. It's funny man...I do video tutorials all the time and some of my clients that have X1 don't come to the forum here. They say "dude, what the heck is that tool-bar you have up there...that's not in my version of X1!?" So I tease them and tell them that X1 version was built for me specially. Hahahahahahaha!!!! Then of course I come clean. :)

My Site
benstat
Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 972
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/02/05 16:51:51 (permalink)

The version you have is the latest public version, but it's a good three weeks old, and I've been very busy since then! It's on 0.9.9.3 now. Expect it within a few hours assuming everything goes well. I'll post a new thread about it because this one mostly relates to the much older version you have, and it will be better to have a clean new thread for feedback etc.

[EDIT: The version of SONAR X1 Helper described in this thread is now obsolete. Please see www.sonarhelper.com for more information.]
post edited by benstat - 2011/02/06 06:32:42

My DAW: Intel i5, Cakewalk UA-1G, Win7 64 bit, SONAR X1a Producer 64 bit
Page: << < ..6 Showing page 6 of 6
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1