Helpful ReplySonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
savio
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 23
2013/07/09 22:34:02 (permalink)

Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7

Given the weirdness and across the board-ness of my situation, I can think of no other way to present it.  I have Sonar X-2 and Windows 7.  I'm able at this point to import and export audio and MIDI files, multi-track, mix MIDI and audio, edit tracks, mix, etc.  I am anything BUT a techie, but I've figured out most of what I want to do with this program, even if, to me, a "bus" is something you ride to get to work (if you lack a car, or have one but it's in the shop).

Problem: suddenly, for no evident reason, my Sonar X2 has stopped accepting input from my sound card (the one I downloaded to correct the latency problem--ASOL something).  I've tried multiple avenues of approach, consulted 20+ help screens, only to find that none of them are laid out in accordance with Windows 7--they refer to menus, options, buttons, etc. that simply are not present on my PC.  Sometimes, it's a matter of "Computer" vs. "My Computer;" sometimes, it's an "advanced" option that is nowhere to be seen.  After consulting 30+ help screens and having ZERO success, I am ready to uninstall X2, but I hate to be defeated by a situation this utterly, dysfunctionally, ludicrous.  Any notions as to why my Windows 7 refuses to align its layout with X2's help screens (or vice versa?).  Unless I am able to USE the help screens in question, obviously I can't figure out what's happening or fix it.  Maybe I'll wake up and discover I'm in the Twilight Zone?
Bristol_Jonesey
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 16775
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 03:57:29 (permalink)
A good way to get help on issues like this is to start by listing your entire system specs, including what soundcard/interface/driver

CbB, Platinum, 64 bit throughout
Custom built i7 3930, 32Gb RAM, 2 x 1Tb Internal HDD, 1 x 1TB system SSD (Win 7), 1 x 500Gb system SSD (Win 10), 2 x 1Tb External HDD's, Dual boot Win 7 & Win 10 64 Bit, Saffire Pro 26, ISA One, Adam P11A,
savio
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 04:18:28 (permalink)
Maybe if I knew how to bring up those specs!  (-:  Sound card is ASIO4ALL, which I downloaded several months ago on Cakewalk's (Help screen) advice.  And it worked flawlessly until three days ago, just after I used Sonar X2's MIDI feature for the first time.  (Coincidence?)  It's the ASIO4ALL audio output that Sonar isn't accepting; going into "Prefences"-Audio-etc. simply tells me what I already know--no sound card output.  MY PC is elsewhere, or I'd offer more details.

What I most need to know is why the Sonar Help page (devoted to "no sound" issues, including s.c. conflict between two "devices") contains directions that I can't follow in Windows 7.  I'm instructed to bring up options and menus that fail to appear.  After four bouts of Help screen/Windows 7 incompatibility, I'm left wondering if I have a defective Windows 7, or if different versions exist, or...?  I checked on line to confirm that Sonar X2 is Windows 7 compatible, and allegedly it is.

Thanks.

John
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 30467
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 06:15:48 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby savio 2013/07/10 12:18:57
Welcome to the forum Savio.

ASIO 4 All is a driver wrapper. It says nothing about what your sound card is. For example I have a Edirol M16DX digital mixer. You may be using your built in sound chip on your motherboard.

Although you say all was well up until a few days ago with what you have I think you would be far better off with a good solid audio interface meant for multi track audio.  

Best
John
2:43AM
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1147
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 06:59:17 (permalink)
Savio, could you post a link, or links, of the webpages you are referring to? Not sure why they are not helpful or not lining up to your situation properly. After all, they may not have the exact needs of your situation, but perhaps we can assist with an interpretation to help you with your problem(s).
Bristol_Jonesey
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 07:20:05 (permalink)
By specs I mean your computer specs - what CPU, how much RAM, how many & size of hard drives, SOUNDCARD/INTERFACE etc.

Custom built i7 3930, 32Gb RAM, 2 x 1Tb Internal HDD, 1 x 1TB system SSD (Win 7), 1 x 500Gb system SSD (Win 10), 2 x 1Tb External HDD's, Dual boot Win 7 & Win 10 64 Bit, Saffire Pro 26, ISA One, Adam P11A,
Teksonik
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 521
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 07:28:12 (permalink)
Bristol_Jonesey
By specs I mean your computer specs - what CPU, how much RAM, how many & size of hard drives, SOUNDCARD/INTERFACE etc.

There goes that odd fixation with System Specs again on this board.........Ram ? How many hard drives ? Really ?
wizard71
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 836
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 07:36:40 (permalink)
Teksonik
Bristol_JoneseyBy specs I mean your computer specs - what CPU, how much RAM, how many & size of hard drives, SOUNDCARD/INTERFACE etc.

There goes that odd fixation with System Specs again on this board.........Ram ? How many hard drives ? Really ?

Looking forward to hearing how an expert like yourself would help remedy a problem such as the one in question in this thread?

Bibs

http://www.youtube.com/SpaceTimeAces
https://soundcloud.com/space-time-aces
Sonar Platinum - Win 8.1 x64 - Haswell 4770k - ASrock Z87 pro3 - 32gb ram - Fractal design R4 case - 3x HDD 1 USB 2.0 external 1x cr M4 ssd for samples - Octa-capture - Sontronics Aria - Sontronics STC-1s - BX8 monitors - ARC 2 system - Kawai CA63 piano - Kawai MP6 Stage piano - Fender custom Telecaster FMT - Yamaha LL6 - Fender P bass

Teksonik
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 07:42:05 (permalink)
Problem: suddenly, for no evident reason, my Sonar X2 has stopped accepting input from my sound card (the one I downloaded to correct the latency problem--ASOL something).

It appears to be an ASIO4ALL driver issue.  "Stopped accepting" implies that your sound card did at one time accept input.  I'm running late for work right now but check the ASIO4ALL panel and see if your sound card is selected. I'll check back after work and see how things are going......

I haven't had a chance to check this video but it might be of help:

Getting ASIO4ALL working on Windows 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsRtduINN8I
Teksonik
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 07:47:18 (permalink)
wizard71
Teksonik
Bristol_JoneseyBy specs I mean your computer specs - what CPU, how much RAM, how many & size of hard drives, SOUNDCARD/INTERFACE etc.

Looking forward to hearing how an expert like yourself would help remedy a problem such as the one in question in this thread?

Bibs

Simple see above.  I'm pretty sure I can help without knowing how many hard drives he has.........it appears to be an issue with the ASIO4ALL driver from what I've read in his posts........"Stopped Working" is always a key.........
daveny5
  • Total Posts : 16934
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 08:07:20 (permalink)
Teksonik
Bristol_Jonesey

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?  Without knowing the system specs, you can't accurately diagnose the problem. If you call or write any technical support group, the first thing they will ask for are your specs. In this case I don't think the # of drives would help, but certainly knowing what soundcard he is using is essential. 

post edited by daveny5 - 2013/07/10 08:31:29

Dave
Computer: Intel i7, ASROCK H170M, 16GB/5TB+, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Sonar Platinum, TASCAM US-16x08, Cakewalk UM-3G MIDI I/F
Instruments: SL-880 Keyboard controller, Korg 05R/W, Korg N1R, KORG Wavestation EX
Axes: Fender Stratocaster, Line6 Variax 300, Ovation Acoustic, Takamine Nylon Acoustic, Behringer GX212 amp, Shure SM-58 mic, Rode NT1 condenser mic.
Outboard: Mackie 1402-VLZ mixer, TC Helicon VoiceLive 2, Digitech Vocalist WS EX, PODXTLive, various stompboxes and stuff. 
Controllers: Korg nanoKONTROL, Wacom Bamboo Touchpad
Bristol_Jonesey
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 08:19:41 (permalink)
Teksonik
wizard71
Teksonik

Bibs

Simple see above.  I'm pretty sure I can help without knowing how many hard drives he has.........it appears to be an issue with the ASIO4ALL driver from what I've read in his posts........"Stopped Working" is always a key.........

Really?

So if he revealed he had 64Gb of RAM & an RME interface with a single 120Gb HDD running Win 7/Sonar/EWQLSO/BFD2 - what would your diagnosis be?

Beepster
  • Total Posts : 18001
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 08:24:44 (permalink)
Teksonik
Bristol_Jonesey

May not be specific to this issue but it's good general advice to give a new user for when they report problems. Your odd fixation with the requests is far odder than the requests themselves.

Don't be a weirdo.
wizard71
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 836
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 08:46:42 (permalink)
Teksonik
wizard71
Teksonik

Bibs

Excellent. Then why not just post that answer to begin with instead of repeatedly popping up in threads telling us all how stupid it is to ask what people's specs are. I think we are all intelligent enough to realise that they alone don't always provide an answer but you would have to be pretty stupid to think you can solve every problem without ever knowing them.

Bibs

http://www.youtube.com/SpaceTimeAces
https://soundcloud.com/space-time-aces
Sonar Platinum - Win 8.1 x64 - Haswell 4770k - ASrock Z87 pro3 - 32gb ram - Fractal design R4 case - 3x HDD 1 USB 2.0 external 1x cr M4 ssd for samples - Octa-capture - Sontronics Aria - Sontronics STC-1s - BX8 monitors - ARC 2 system - Kawai CA63 piano - Kawai MP6 Stage piano - Fender custom Telecaster FMT - Yamaha LL6 - Fender P bass

mmorgan
Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 676
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 10:54:53 (permalink)
Teksonic seems to have a fixation on people posting or requesting system specs - I think his opinion is that if you do post your specs it is some kind of ego thing. IIRC in another thread he stated that on other forums he visits people don't include their specs.

My experience is that in the Cubase forum many users post specs, the Ableton forum not so many and this forum about the same as Cubase.

Personally I post my specs because if I have an issue I don't want to have to dig up the information that may assist others in giving me assistance. If it doesn't help I don't see the harm.

Regards,

Mike

Win8(64), Sonar X3e(64) w/ RME Fireface UFX.
savio
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 12:26:25 (permalink)
John
Welcome to the forum Savio.

ASIO 4 All is a driver wrapper. It says nothing about what your sound card is. For example I have a Edirol M16DX digital mixer. You may be using your built in sound chip on your motherboard.

Although you say all was well up until a few days ago with what you have I think you would be far better off with a good solid audio interface meant for multi track audio.  

Thanks.  I just read up on audio interfaces--essentially, they're external, high-functioning sound cards?  As far as I can determine, you're correct about the motherboard sound chip.  Now, would an audio interface bypass the setup in my computer (thus eliminating the ASIO 4 All sound issue)?  

I'm using both Sonar X2 and a MAGIX sound editing program (can't get to my PC at the moment for the exact name), and I trust that with an audio interface, I wouldn't have the issue of one or the other (MAGIX or Sonar) wanting to "own" the interface?  (-:  Sorry for the question overload, and thanks again.

savio
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 12:36:57 (permalink)
Hi, everyone.  Many thanks for the replies.  If I weren't so spec-clueless (is that a word?), I would have given all that data gladly.  As it stands, my set-up isn't much of one--no audio interface, apparently no sound card (which *does* explain why I can't locate it in my system!), and my sound source a Casio WK-3800 synth, which I'm using for audio, MIDI input, and multi-channel MIDI playback (though the Casio's "Mixer" is quirky, to put it mildly).  My best results, to date, have been with recording Casio parts/tones and mixing them--as opposed to so-so results using MIDI in and out.  I suspect Casio's sound mixing is inadequate.  (Is that the definition of a given?)

Hopefully, I haven't broken a forum rule by mentioning Casio!  (-:  The WK-3800 has some great patches/tones, as in, far better than the brand name suggests.  However, given its terrible tone mixing/layering, I wonder if MIDI playback will be a problem even if/when I buy an audio interface (essentially an external sound card?).
At first chance, I'll reference the unhelpful Help page.  

burkek
  • Total Posts : 1104
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 12:47:04 (permalink)
If people would slow down and read the original post in it's entirety, they would realize that the OP wants to know why Sonar's help pages do not reference the menus/dialogue boxes in the same manner as they are presented to him by his O/S - Windows 7. So why not start there? What O/S did Cakewalk use as a reference when building their current help files?

System specs. Sheesh.

KEv

www.kevinburke.ca

Macbook Pro 2017 | 4K monitor 
AKAI S5000 x 3 | Korg Prophecy/Poly-61M | Alesis S4+/DM5 | Ensoniq Mirage x 2, ASR-10 | EMU e6400 | Roland S750 | Kawai K4r/XD-5/K3m | EMU Proformance/1+ | Waldorf uQ

savio
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 12:51:05 (permalink)
Teksonik
Problem: suddenly, for no evident reason, my Sonar X2 has stopped accepting input from my sound card (the one I downloaded to correct the latency problem--ASOL something).

It appears to be an ASIO4ALL driver issue.  "Stopped accepting" implies that your sound card did at one time accept input.  I'm running late for work right now but check the ASIO4ALL panel and see if your sound card is selected. I'll check back after work and see how things are going......

I haven't had a chance to check this video but it might be of help:

Getting ASIO4ALL working on Windows 7

Thanks!  This video may contain the answer.  Just previewed it, and it mentions the exact issue I'm experiencing.  I'll have to watch it on my own PC, which I'll do at first opportunity.  As I suspected, it's a MIDI/audio issue.  To clarify, for months my ASI04ALL driver (not card, I now realize!) has been giving audio to Sonar X2 without complaint.  No, no audio from ASIO4ALL to Sonar.

Once I'm back at my own PC, I can quote exact error messages, etc.  Thanks again.
Beepster
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 13:08:25 (permalink)
If there is no physical "card" on your system then you are likely using the "onboard" sound on the motherboard. If you want to find this in Win7 go to Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound. A dialog will pop up and you will see what your computer is currently using. For example my Acer laptop which has no other audio devices on or attached to it and uses the motherboard's onboard sound is telling that it is using Conexant High Definition Audio. That is acting as my soundcard/sound driver. I could use Asio4all if I wanted to use that driver and have in the past but it is very unreliable. I believe in Sonar the other driver settings (there are options other than Asio) can handle onboard sound like this but I am unsure.

That said go to the Sound section of the control panel as I described and see what the computer is using as it's sound device/driver. Then in Sonar go to Preferences > Audio > Devices and you should see it in the list. If not I think you can run the Wave Profiler or whatever it is called and Sonar will scan for a device and it should appear. Asio4all may actually appear instead. Either way you just need to put a checkmark beside whatever device the computer is using. You may want to try uninstalling and reinstalling Asio4all to see if that shakes something loose.

If your Casio keyboard can be used as a USB MIDI controller (meaning you hook it up to the computer VIA a USB cable) then be sure to find the most current drivers for it and read the installation directions to get it running as a USB MIDI device. After that is done go into Sonar and go to Edit > Preferences > MIDI > Devices and there you should see the Casio as an option. Put a checkmark beside the appropriate entries. Now you can input notes and record within Sonar from the Casio. There is however a lot to learn about actually setting up softsynths and MIDI tracks to accept input from the controller. That is covered in the X2 manual. I suggest you work through all the tutorials at the start of the manual. They will give you a better idea about everything I've already described and much more.

Basically what I've tried to describe here is how to get it so you can input MIDI data into Sonar and get Sonar to play out through the sound section of your motherboard so you can hear the results. It is very basic and you really should get a proper interface at some point but hopefully if your system is powerful enough simple MIDI editing and playback should be possible.

I may have made a few errors in this as I'm still kind of new to the whole Sonar thing but hopefully the other guys will correct any mistakes I made.

Good luck.
savio
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 13:14:48 (permalink)
burkek
If people would slow down and read the original post in it's entirety, they would realize that the OP wants to know why Sonar's help pages do not reference the menus/dialogue boxes in the same manner as they are presented to him by his O/S - Windows 7. So why not start there? What O/S did Cakewalk use as a reference when building their current help files?

System specs. Sheesh.

KEv

Thanks!  That's exactly what I'm wondering.  This may be an issue others are facing, too.  There may be Windows 7 menu variations between PCs; that's one theory.  Which would be utterly illogical, but typical! 
savio
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 13:27:45 (permalink)
Beepster

Basically what I've tried to describe here is how to get it so you can input MIDI data into Sonar and get Sonar to play out through the sound section of your motherboard so you can hear the results. It is very basic and you really should get a proper interface at some point but hopefully if your system is powerful enough simple MIDI editing and playback should be possible.

Thanks.  Actually, I've been able to do this with no issue (except for Casio's lousy sound mixing upon MIDI playback!).  The problem seems to be that my PC (or driver, or Sonar itself?) is locked in MIDI mode.  Teksonic linked to a Youtube video that addresses my issue.  Windows 7 apparently has a MIDI player for playback, even though it doesn't show up as an option in the on-line menus.  I suspect things are stuck in MIDI playback mode.  In fact, that was my "gut" diagnosis from the start, since I've run into other issues of that type to date.  I literally need to coax things back to audio from MIDI, mode-wise.  That's my layman's way of putting it.
Beepster
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 13:30:37 (permalink)
I had no problem using the user guide tutorials to set up in Win7. Use the tutorials. There are some sections in the manual that may be outdated I guess but the tuts should point you in the right direction. Even still it's not that hard to get to the same areas in 7 using XP terminology. If you are unfamiliar with your OS Microsoft's website has a metric poopload of info on pretty much anything and everything.

You could also google Windows 7 God Mode and follow the instructions on one of the articles that comes up. It will create a global menu on your desktop that gives you access to literally every setting within windows in one screen. It's a lot more similar to the XP Control panel than how 7 deals with this stuff. It's not an addon or produced by a separate company. It is an "Easter Egg" that was built into the OS by MS. I'm assuming to give quick access to MS techs and whatnot.
Beepster
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 13:38:47 (permalink)
Do you mean the Wavetable synth? That's garbage. What you really want is simply for Sonar to output the sound from the Master bus directly to your sound device. It would be essentially the same thing as having you browser send the sound from a youtube clip to the sound device so you can hear it. The MIDI input really has nothing to do with this. The MIDI track or input gets translated by Sonar into an audio signal and that audio signal gets sent out to the device. That last part seems to be where the problem is. You just need Sonar to point to your audio device. If you mean you want Sonar to send the MIDI to your Casio keyboard to trigger the sounds it contains well that is a more complicated task and you should work on the basics first. Cheers.

John
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 30467
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 14:01:22 (permalink)
I'll turn this over to the Beep. He clearly has this well in hand. 

No point in making the OP answer multiple posts all vying for attention and confusing everyone.

Follow the advice of Beepster and you will be good to go in no time Savio. 

Best
John
Beepster
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 14:15:52 (permalink)
Thanks, John.

One thing I will add though is forget using the Casio for mixing. I'm not sure what you even mean by that actually but you have a complete and very powerful mixer within Sonar that can be controlled with your mouse. Focus your attention on that for mixing your tracks. Once you get the hang of that then you can start learning how to control those parameters with external devices which is in and of itself another large and somewhat confusing subject. If you are using the analog out to record the actual sound output of the device (which is NOT a MIDI signal) then the only thing you should be doing with the levels on the Casio is making sure they are not clipping as they hit the audio device on your computer. When working with audio signals the idea is to get a clear and powerful signal without clipping or distortion. Then you mix those signals within the DAW.
savio
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 15:09:06 (permalink)
Beepster
Do you mean the Wavetable synth? That's garbage. What you really want is simply for Sonar to output the sound from the Master bus directly to your sound device. It would be essentially the same thing as having you browser send the sound from a youtube clip to the sound device so you can hear it. The MIDI input really has nothing to do with this. The MIDI track or input gets translated by Sonar into an audio signal and that audio signal gets sent out to the device. That last part seems to be where the problem is. You just need Sonar to point to your audio device. If you mean you want Sonar to send the MIDI to your Casio keyboard to trigger the sounds it contains well that is a more complicated task and you should work on the basics first. Cheers.

I've been using MIDI software for close to 30 years, starting with the infinitely easier to use Mark of the Unicorn Composer program, c. 1985.  So I had a fairly easy time setting up Sonar to MIDI-interface with my Casio.  The Casio sound mixing I refer to is the Casio "mixer," which allows me to assign specific tones to each of the 16 MIDI channels.  This feature is very quirky (my tone assignments pop in and out, for some reason) but usually I can get it to work.  But the mixing/layering in the Casio itself is kind of lousy.  As for audio mixing on the Sonar, I've been doing that for months with fabulous results.  But I want to be able to control the tempo of my tracks in some instances, so I tried the MIDI feature and had nice results.  However, once I used Sonar's MIDI, suddenly my ASIO 4 All's audio output isn't being received by Sonar.  I've concluded there's a connection.  I realize MIDI and Line In audio are two different things, but if (as I suspect) Sonar is still connecting to a MIDI function in Windows, that would explain the sudden refusal of Sonar to accept audio input from ASIO 4 All--namely, it's still interacting with Windows 7's MIDI device.

Beepster
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 15:28:47 (permalink)
Well I'm not sure what exactly could be going on but one thing I would recommend is if you have not been already then turn on the Casio BEFORE you open Sonar. Make sure that windows is receiving the MIDI connection (in win 7 I get a little icon in my task bar that shows MIDI connectivity). Then open Sonar. May not be related but I know I've experienced odd behavior or no connectivity at all with my MIDI devices if I wait until after Sonar is loaded to connect them/turn them on. Another thing to be aware of is you should always use the same USB port on your computer that you used to install the controller with. If you move it around from port to port it can confuse the OS/driver.

I'll go back to saying uninstall the Casio driver and Asio4all then make sure you have the latest versions and the correct versions for your OS. Look at any and all instructions you can find for these installs. Then follow the directions I have already provided in this thread to make sure Sonar is seeing both the Casio and your onboard sound device (which may show up as Asio4all in your audio preferences menu). You may also want to go to the Sound menu I referenced ealier and disable Windows Sounds to make sure that windows isn't hijacking the soundcard to make it's little bleeps and blaps.

That's all i got. It should work but getting some kind of interface would really likely make your life much easier.

Cheers.
2:43AM
  • Total Posts : 1147
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 17:28:50 (permalink)
Good luck to the OP!
It's bad enough this website contains/forces so much white space, but this thread in particular was unnecessarily elongated!
robert_e_bone
  • Total Posts : 8968
Re: Sonar X2's help pages seem utterly incompatible with my Windows 7 2013/07/10 17:43:38 (permalink)
Teksonik
Bristol_Jonesey

Dude - get over the fact that folks ask for these things.  This person has indicated there is a problem with input to his audio device, and until we know what it is we cannot possible help him.

YOU seem to be the fixated one - if you don't want to help don't, but get off our backs for trying to.

Bob Bone

Wisdom is a giant accumulation of "DOH!"

Sonar: Platinum (x64), X3 (x64) 
Audio Interfaces: AudioBox 1818VSL, Steinberg UR-22
Computers: 1) i7-2600 k, 32 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 Pro x64 & 2) AMD A-10 7850 32 GB RAM Windows 10 Pro x64
Soft Synths: NI Komplete 8 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, many others
MIDI Controllers: M-Audio Axiom Pro 61, Keystation 88es
Settings: 24-Bit, Sample Rate 48k, ASIO Buffer Size 128, Total Round Trip Latency 9.7 ms  
Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1