Helpful ReplySonar X3 released. And now...

Page: 123 > Showing page 1 of 3
Author
Studious
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 222
2013/09/24 23:08:21 (permalink)

Sonar X3 released. And now...

[title updated after official release]

Sorry to say, but after 12 years, Cakewalk lost me this year by abandoning X2a.  There were (i.e. are) several issues requiring more maintenance updates, and I was left hanging the entire year as Cakewalk maintained only secrecy.  Surely if we'd known in December 2012 that our money spent on X2 would not get us another update, the news would not have sat well.  Yet here we, supposed to be excited that we got exactly that.  I think we saw this coming, but hoped for better.

With all the new development and features in Sonar X3, bugs are guaranteed.  Perhaps an X3a will be available soon after release. Perhaps not.  Perhaps X3 will soon be abandoned for sake of X4 development and users will be expected to wait patiently and indefinitely for news (2015 maybe?).

Melodyne really caught my eye, but $150 is not going to happen after the experience over the last year.  Before considering the next generation of Sonar, I would need to see a clearly stated commitment to maintenance and communication for X3.  This does not mean collecting bug reports behind the scenes.  I mean public (at least to registered users) lists of known issues along with reasonable maintenance releases.

I see the Cakewalk staff is finally more free to speak.  If anybody can comment on the plans for maintaining/fixing X3 it would be appreciated.  Is anything going to change regarding the hidden nature of the bug system, letting users see what bugs are on the radar, getting maintenance releases out more regularly, etc?

I know this is a very exciting time for Cakewalk, so I'm sorry to pee in the cake batter, but maintenance and communication seriously needs to be addressed.  The forums have been a depressing, angry mess for way too long.

Cheers and best of luck with Gibson!
post edited by Studious - 2013/09/28 17:12:17
icontakt
Max Output Level: -32.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4266
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 00:02:48 (permalink)
You're not happy with whatever daw you currently use and you realized Sonar is the best daw and that's why you want to know CW's plans?

Tak T.

Primary Laptop: Core i7-4710MQ CPU, 16GB RAM, 7200RPM HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium OS (Japanese) x64 SP1
Secondary Laptop: Core2 Duo CPU, 8GB RAM, 7200RPM HDD, Windows 7 Professional OS (Japanese) x64 SP1
Audio Interface: iD14 (ASIO)
Keyboard Controller/MIDI Interface: A-800PRO
DAW: SONAR Platinum x64 (latest update installed)
bladetragic
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 503
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 00:26:01 (permalink)
I completely understand where this is coming from.  I'm not too excited about upgrading after X2 was abandoned w/ obvious issues that needed serious attention.  I know everyone is all giddy w/ the leak of X3 info, but I'm very on the fence about this.
Andrew Rossa
Max Output Level: -56 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1910
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 00:27:58 (permalink)
Studious
Sorry to say, but after 12 years, Cakewalk lost me this year by abandoning X2a.  There were (i.e. are) several issues requiring more maintenance updates, and I was left hanging the entire year as Cakewalk maintained only secrecy.  Surely if we'd known in December 2012 that our money spent on X2 would not get us another update, the news would not have sat well.  Yet here we, supposed to be excited that we got exactly that.  I think we saw this coming, but hoped for better.

With all the new development and features in Sonar X3, bugs are guaranteed.  Perhaps an X3a will be available soon after release. Perhaps not.  Perhaps X3 will soon be abandoned for sake of X4 development and users will be expected to wait patiently and indefinitely for news (2015 maybe?).

Melodyne really caught my eye, but $150 is not going to happen after the experience over the last year.  Before considering the next generation of Sonar, I would need to see a clearly stated commitment to maintenance and communication for X3.  This does not mean collecting bug reports behind the scenes.  I mean public (at least to registered users) lists of known issues along with reasonable maintenance releases.

I see the Cakewalk staff is finally more free to speak.  If anybody can comment on the plans for maintaining/fixing X3 it would be appreciated.  Is anything going to change regarding the hidden nature of the bug system, letting users see what bugs are on the radar, getting maintenance releases out more regularly, etc?

I know this is a very exciting time for Cakewalk, so I'm sorry to pee in the cake batter, but maintenance and communication seriously needs to be addressed.  The forums have been a depressing, angry mess for way too long.

Why don't we wait till we officially announce SONAR X3 first. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves quite yet. We plan on communicating more but can we release the product first?
yevster
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 761
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 00:31:23 (permalink)
I don't know of any non-open-source software vendor with a public list of unresolved bugs. One possibility might be for the user community to create one. Perhaps there could be a public Wiki or a spreadsheet not owned by Cakewalk where everyone who submits a bug to Cakewalk would note it, and post the tracking number and the status.
bladetragic
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 00:33:56 (permalink)
Andrew Rossa [Cakewalk]
Studious

Why don't we wait till we officially announce SONAR X3 first. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves quite yet. We plan on communicating more but can we release the product first?

Well, unless you are planning to announce fixes for X2 along w/ the rollout of X3 then his main concern, which is the abandonment of X2, still has merit. And seeing as how you guys (at least as far as I can remember) have never done fixes for old products I can see why he felt no need to wait.
yevster
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 761
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 01:20:00 (permalink)
bladetragic
And seeing as how you guys (at least as far as I can remember) have never done fixes for old products I can see why he felt no need to wait.

Am I delusional if I have memories of X1 having four free fix releases? 8.5 having three? Ditto for 8. I can't comment on the bugginess of X2a, as I have not touched X2 after X2a came out, but whatever happened, historically, one patch per version is the exception not the rule.

I'm holding back my negativity until I see the full feature list. :)
bapu
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 86000
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 01:31:08 (permalink)
yevster
bladetragic
And seeing as how you guys (at least as far as I can remember) have never done fixes for old products I can see why he felt no need to wait.

Am I delusional if I have memories of X1 having four free fix releases? 8.5 having three? Ditto for 8. I can't comment on the bugginess of X2a, as I have not touched X2 after X2a came out, but whatever happened, historically, one patch per version is the exception not the rule.

I think he meant any release prior to the current.
mudgel
  • Total Posts : 12010
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 02:09:55 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Skyline_UK 2013/09/25 04:40:44
I think Cakewalk really was.in a bind.
Fix x2a and delay resolving long standing issues.

I rwckon a.big rewrite has been undertaken with deep new hooks in sonars core for things like ARA integration and vst3.
I dont think they could advancw with bug fixea as well as go back to get into the guts of the code.

Lots of pressure from forums.saying fix old issues. Sometimes.yiu have.to stop and go back before you can move.foward.

Mike V. (MUDGEL)

STUDIO: Win 10 Pro x64, SPlat & CbB x64,
PC: ASUS Z370-A, INTEL i7 8700k, 32GIG DDR4 2400, OC 4.7Ghz.
Storage: 7 TB SATA III, 750GiG SSD & Samsung 500 Gig 960 EVO NVMe M.2.
Monitors: Adam A7X, JBL 10” Sub.
Audio I/O & DSP Server: DIGIGRID IOS & IOX.
Screen: Raven MTi + 43" HD 4K TV Monitor.
Keyboard Controller: Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88.
Shadow of The Wind
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 425
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 02:27:44 (permalink)
As Meat Loaf said: The future ain't what it used to be.
You can skip one upgrade.
That said, I agree that fixing known issues should be a high priority.

Wilko
TerraSin
Max Output Level: -55.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1975
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 02:32:29 (permalink)
Andrew Rossa [Cakewalk]Why don't we wait till we officially announce SONAR X3 first. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves quite yet. We plan on communicating more but can we release the product first?

With respect, are you guys so disconnected that you can't see this is exactly the problem? Every single release you say the same thing: wait and we'll talk about it more once we can. The problem is that when you can, you go silent. People are sick of waiting for answers that never come, then you wonder why people come here and are so angry? This is not the way you run a successful business with happy customers.

Maybe you guys just need to put some deadlines down and give people some hope? You know, maybe give us a date of when you CAN talk to us like most every other company does who puts out a major yearly product? Maybe having an actual Q&A with those of us who have concerns and stop avoiding questions we have that might be difficult to answer for whatever reason?

If your hands are tied then so be it, but whoever is in charge there needs to realize that our hands are also tied... to our wallets and we are the ones who have the power to make your product a massive success or an epic failure. As of right now, there is a lot of division and a lot of people reconsidering staying with this brand and many have already left from what I've been seeing online. I think at this point, most people want to know more information about X1-2 and some reassurance that X3 won't follow the same path.
post edited by TerraSin - 2013/09/25 02:39:12
bladetragic
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 04:37:07 (permalink)
bapu
yevster
bladetragic

I think he meant any release prior to the current.

Yes, that is exactly what I meant.

In other words, once a new product comes out, no more fixes for the one before it.
Skyline_UK
Max Output Level: -54 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2133
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 04:43:09 (permalink)
mudgel
I reckon a big rewrite has been undertaken with deep new hooks in sonars core for things like ARA integration and vst3.
I dont think they could advance with bug fixes as well as go back to get into the guts of the code.

Lots of pressure from forums.saying fix old issues. Sometimes.yiu have.to stop and go back before you can move.foward.

+1.

My stuff

Intel Sandy Bridge i7 2600 @ 3.4GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 16GB RAM.
OS & Programs drive: 240GB SSD
Data drives: 1 x 1TB drive RAID mirrored, plus extra 1TB data drive 
Windows 10 Home 64 bit
Cakewalk by BandLab 64 bit, Studio One 3, 
Band In A Box 2016, Ozone 8
+ too many other plugins
BandLab page
lfm
Max Output Level: -53 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2216
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 04:58:29 (permalink)
Shadow of The Wind
As Meat Loaf said: The future ain't what it used to be.
You can skip one upgrade.
That said, I agree that fixing known issues should be a high priority.

Wilko

Couldn't agree more - the critical comments always come down to not fixing old wellknown issues - overall stability foremost.

Really working closely with anybody that report stuff and sum up all that info - and finally solve it all. That would not only solve bugs - it would increase patience among users while they are listened to.

Another thing that is puzzling me - why is Cake staff so annoyed over the interest in X3 release?

They should be darn greatful anybody is interested.

Or maybe they are just frustrated that they are not allowed to speak freely yet.

Color customizations and VST3 support are exiting news to me. If that also means routing is improved to accomodate VST3 abilities - I'm reaching for my wallet.
ekral
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 45
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 05:12:43 (permalink)
yevster
I don't know of any non-open-source software vendor with a public list of unresolved bugs. .

Steinberg Cubase 7 officially confirmed and logged issues
Official Reaper Issue Tracker

Sonar X3 Studio 64-bit, Roland QUAD-CAPTURE (driver 1.5.1), Windows 8 Pro 64-bit, XNL Addictive Drums 64-bit, DiscoDSP Corona 64-bit
Loptec
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 948
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 05:13:02 (permalink)
lfm
Another thing that is puzzling me - why is Cake staff so annoyed over the interest in X3 release?

cakewalk staff annoyed?
to me it seems they're having the time of their life :)
joking around, eager to tell us everything but knowing they can't.. have you missed all the indications and teasers from the staff on this forum of what's coming?

SAMUEL LIDSTRÖM

DAW: Sonar Platinum (64bit) with Melodyne Studio - Controllers: Roland VS-700C, Cakewalk A-500 Pro, Yamaha P90
Desktop Audio Interface: RME HDSPe RayDAT - Laptop Audio Interface: RME Babyface Pro

wizard71
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 836
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 06:37:06 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Meno 2013/09/28 17:18:51
Loptec
lfmAnother thing that is puzzling me - why is Cake staff so annoyed over the interest in X3 release? 

cakewalk staff annoyed?to me it seems they're having the time of their life :)
joking around, eager to tell us everything but knowing they can't.. have you missed all the indications and teasers from the staff on this forum of what's coming? 

Agreed. I think the interaction in the last few days has been great. I'm hoping that the informal approach is here to stay. Customer service can sometimes be devoid of personality. This isn't. Long may it continue.

http://www.youtube.com/SpaceTimeAces
https://soundcloud.com/space-time-aces
Sonar Platinum - Win 8.1 x64 - Haswell 4770k - ASrock Z87 pro3 - 32gb ram - Fractal design R4 case - 3x HDD 1 USB 2.0 external 1x cr M4 ssd for samples - Octa-capture - Sontronics Aria - Sontronics STC-1s - BX8 monitors - ARC 2 system - Kawai CA63 piano - Kawai MP6 Stage piano - Fender custom Telecaster FMT - Yamaha LL6 - Fender P bass

neirbod
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 343
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 08:17:08 (permalink)
TerraSin
Andrew Rossa [Cakewalk]Why don't we wait till we officially announce SONAR X3 first. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves quite yet. We plan on communicating more but can we release the product first?

.... As of right now, there is a lot of division and a lot of people reconsidering staying with this brand and many have already left from what I've been seeing online. I think at this point, most people want to know more information about X1-2 and some reassurance that X3 won't follow the same path.

This is exactly right. I can appreciate Cakewalk being excited about X3, but given the experience with X2 you really need to be aware that many long time users will be hesitant to upgrade. A clear statement along the lines of "we realize we should have been more communicative and addressed issues in X2 more aggressively and promise to do better for X3" could help ease concerns (although for me personally I will need to see results first and will likely wait for the first patch before pulling the trigger). I am hoping for a great product and for Cakewalk to have real success with the release, but as the saying goes "once bitten twice shy."
Bristol_Jonesey
  • Total Posts : 16775
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 08:41:24 (permalink)
So which part of X2 were you bitten by?

I've read several people claiming that Take Lanes were a bit buggy, but I've not witnessed it first hand.
AFAI can remember, X2A was widely lauded as a pretty stable platform with a few slight niggles but nothing show stopping.

Just curious.

CbB, Platinum, 64 bit throughout
Custom built i7 3930, 32Gb RAM, 2 x 1Tb Internal HDD, 1 x 1TB system SSD (Win 7), 1 x 500Gb system SSD (Win 10), 2 x 1Tb External HDD's, Dual boot Win 7 & Win 10 64 Bit, Saffire Pro 26, ISA One, Adam P11A,
SvenArne
Max Output Level: -48 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2719
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 08:47:28 (permalink)
Bristol_Jonesey
AFAI can remember, X2A was widely lauded as a pretty stable platform with a few slight niggles but  

Strange, that's how I remember it too! After two turbulent years of X1, there was a sense of joy and relief on the forums when X2 was released, and the X2a update was well recieved as well.

But lately there's seems to be some consenus that X2a is the buggiest and most lacking version of any DAW ever. People don't even seem to need to post examples of bugs or broken features, it's just the Truth.

I could use X2a for years and be happy!

bladetragic
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 08:56:14 (permalink)
Well, for me, my biggest issue was definitely Take Lanes.  A "bit" buggy is an understatement imo.  At the very least they should address that for X2 users seeing as how it was one of the major new features advertised w/ X2 and never functioned properly from day one.

There's other minor stuff. For instance, the preview bus in the browser behaves weirdly and resets itself often. No rhyme or reason that I have been able to figure out.  I have a bus track set up and set to a certain volume specifically to avoid things unexpectedly blasting out at loud volumes when I'm going through sounds in the browser.  I've been blasted on many occasions when the preview bus resets itself.  Since I'm a producer and not a mixer that is a problem, as auditioning sounds, loops, and samples is a big part of what I do.
post edited by bladetragic - 2013/09/25 09:10:56
jb101
Max Output Level: -46 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2946
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 09:05:05 (permalink)
I'm with Colin and Sven Arne.

Since the "a" patch, X2 has been solid as a rock for me - take lanes included.

Far more people are having a positive experience of X2 , from what I can see. It may not appear so looking at posts on here, but there are reasons for that..

Sonar Platinum
bladetragic
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 09:15:19 (permalink)
I seriously have to wonder if anyone saying Take Lanes is rock solid is actually thoroughly using it.  And I'm not talking about workarounds.  The fact that one of the reps has stated that Take Lanes has gone through a massive overhaul in X3 tells you that it is definitely not rock solid in X2 or X2a.
cclarry
  • Total Posts : 20964
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 09:15:43 (permalink)
Here's what I see...

Cake had a choice....fix the issues in X2a while working on X3 and give that fix for FREE...
OR
Fix the issues during the re-write and CHARGE for it.....they chose to CHARGE FOR IT...
and INCREASE the upgrade price to $149 from the $99 it used to be...that's a 50% 
price increase in a year...AND they didn't support X2 really, and remained
completely silent about it during the process...more of a gamble...
and, after removing the "FLUFF" 3rd party stuff in the upgrade, that most users
already have...you get the picture...

That's 2 strikes....

If X3 is a bug fest...they better get their resumes updated...that's all I'm sayin....

I can tell you for sure...people are getting tired of CORPORATE GREED...and 
Corporate avarice, and that's going to be a HUGE factor here...especially as the 
competition is increasing, and others are lowering their prices to be competitive...

If this isn't the BE ALL AND END ALL OF UPGRADES (which it most probably won't be) then
the Bakers took the cake out of the oven too soon and it's fallen...especially
when they NEVER EVEN TRIED TO FINISH the LAST CAKE....

HUGE GAMBLE ON THEIR PART!

On the other side, it appears the Dev cycle is down to a year...don't know if that's
good or bad....I know it's good for the company, as they get money every year if
they do that...but, will it hurt the product is the question.

That being said, they've done a lot of what we asked for, at least on paper....so that's a good thing...but is
it too little too late...time will tell...

One thing I know...most here will cave and buy...OCD is rampant here...we, in America
have been trained from youth to be consumers, and to "have to have the latest and greatest"
and the companies know this....and prey on it...

I, for one, will probably hold out...I'll let others be the beta testers this time...and wait for a lower price
and for the bugs to get worked out...if that doesn't come...oh well...but you can bet that
there will be "lots of carrots" if this launch doesn't go over well...

Here's to hoping they got it right!

chuckebaby
  • Total Posts : 13146
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 09:35:10 (permalink)
ive been solid since x2a and here is the problem for those that are unhappy about not getting a x2b,
some of us are saying we are running solid and others are saying they are having issues.

there are a lot of people using sonar, sooooo many people.
most of the people come here to complain because this is a support forum,
the other part are people that come here to help others solve they're problems.

sure I would have liked to see a x2b with some enhancements and fixed issues(for me only nagging issues/no show stoppers.
threads like this are a pile on, one person complains and then everyone and their brother comes out of the woods to pile on how p.o.'d they are.

just remember cakewalk has a lot of users and its hard to please every single one of them.
so when someone says I hate this, another with a totally different problem(maybe even related to a hardware, soundcard conflict) turns it into cakewalks fault.

you wouldn't blame your soundcard and go to their forum and trash them...but you'll come to cakewalks forum and write it here.
there are many more factors than just the software.

Windows 8.1 X64 Sonar Platinum x64
Custom built: Asrock z97 1150 - Intel I7 4790k - 16GB corsair DDR3 1600 - PNY SSD 220GB
Focusrite Saffire 18I8 - Mackie Control

mmorgan
Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 676
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 09:43:53 (permalink)
I'm not p o'd. I look at the Cakewalk team with a great deal of admiration. I also look at what some other vendors are doing with regard to communication and I think Cakewalk might want to look into possibly rethinking their current policies. I don't think there is anything bad about posting an opinion towards that end.

There is a reasonable tone that can be presented to Cakewalk with reasonable requests for information. Bug reports, feature requests etc. so on and so forth are also proper avenues for communicating with Cakewalk.

I was hoping for an X2b but that is not 2b so I look forward to X3 and hope that it gets here soon.

Regards,

Mike

Win8(64), Sonar X3e(64) w/ RME Fireface UFX.
SvenArne
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 09:55:15 (permalink)
cclarry

One thing I know...most here will cave and buy...OCD is rampant here...we, in America
have been trained from youth to be consumers, and to "have to have the latest and greatest"

Not an American, but is it possible that a lot of people are very happy with X2 and are perfectly willing to pay for an even better and more mature program?

SvenArne
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 10:00:11 (permalink)
bladetragic
I seriously have to wonder if anyone saying Take Lanes is rock solid is actually thoroughly using it.  And I'm not talking about workarounds.  The fact that one of the reps has stated that Take Lanes has gone through a massive overhaul in X3 tells you that it is definitely not rock solid in X2 or X2a.

Solid as in not causing instability - yes
Solid as in predictable - yes
Solid as in elegant and intuitive - no

I use take lanes every day, and while they're not impressive, they basically do the job so I'm not demanding my money back. I still like them better than the 'layers' of yore...

I'm excited to see how they've improved them in X3.

Sven

cclarry
  • Total Posts : 20964
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 10:11:00 (permalink)
SvenArne
cclarry

Not an American, but is it possible that a lot of people are very happy with X2 and are perfectly willing to pay for an even better and more mature program?

I'm not saying people aren't happy ....Sonar is my favorite DAW...so don't get me wrong..

But, historically, EVERYONE HERE IN AMERICA IS OCD....they HAVE to HAVE the new stuff...and
be the first on the block to do so...they think they get bragging rights by doing it...and status...

Companies LOVE this mentality..they PROMOTE IT...and it's NOT just America...MOST of the free world
OPENLY PROMOTES consumerism...they TEACH IT in schools and on TV....it's HAMMERED into our head
from youth...and it's a mental disorder that they LOVE...and use to their advantage...

Maybe, just maybe, it's time to really "stop and think" for a minute...
If X2 is so great and stable WHY upgrade right away???  Let 'em get the 
bugs out, get the price down, and then upgrade?  Seems a LOGICAL path to 
follow, especially if everything is currently SO GREAT with X2...why risk upsetting
a stable system?

Just  a thought...

joel77
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 489
Re: Sonar X3 release around the corner. And then...? 2013/09/25 10:11:12 (permalink)
I didn't get to see the list of features, as the Sweetwater ad was down before I had a chance to look. I'm taking a wait and see approach.

Sonar X2a has been mostly a pleasure for me. I'm not a super power user, but I've never had it crash either. There are, of course things that I would do differently, but I'm not the one designing the lay out of the program. It's taken some adjusting, but that is true of every new version of any program. Hell, it took most of a year before I finally figured out how to power down Windows 8!!  lol!  ...... not that I was looking that hard and I don't use that computer all that often.

I am excited to see what all they've changed/added/updated with X3. 

Joel  Glaser
Studio 52     

God Bless America
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sonar x64, Win 7 Pro, Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R, 
Intel i7-930 2.86GHz dual quad core, 12GB Corsair DDL3,
Asus ATI Radion HD 4350, WD 500 GB SATA, 
Dual WD 1TB SATA HDs, ME RayDAT, Alesis HD24XR - A/D-D/A

https://www.facebook.com/...dio-52/811309178917929
www.thebrothersglaser.com
Page: 123 > Showing page 1 of 3
Jump to: