Sonar is a great mastering program!

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
seriousfun
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 641
2005/12/07 13:50:26 (permalink)

Sonar is a great mastering program!

I have been using Sound Forge 8.x for mastering, but I decided to try S5.0.1PE for a new project.

I put the original track on top, imported at 96/32, and routed that to a master bus. I sized the stereo track on top to be equal to the Master bus on the bottom, and turned on the waveform preview. On the Master bus, I added plugins for compression, equalization and limiting (UAD Fairchild, Precision Equalizer, and Precision Limiter in my case).

I used a Clip Gain envelope on a few tracks to bring the mix file up near -0 dB. I applied some gentle compression depending on the content (I choose not to mix with mixbus compression), appropriate EQ, and limiting to bring the overall loudness up to a competitive level (the tracks at that point needed 4-6 dB of limiting). The waveform preview gave me a real-time visual display of what I was doing to the original file (always as a backup or confirmation to my ears!).

I exported the file at 96/64 for archival purposes, 16/44.1 for CD burning (I wish Pyro would work with files in their native high-res format for CD burning...CD Architect does...) using POW-r dithering, and as an MP3 at 256 using the LAME encoder.

The workflow was intuitive, and the sonic results are significantly better than my previous work. I plan to release this project within six months and I will provide links as soon as I can (this is not the project listed in my signature below, but I did mix that in S5.0.1PE).
post edited by seriousfun - 2005/12/07 13:52:44

Doug Osborne

59 Replies Related Threads

martin s
    Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 750
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/07 14:12:53 (permalink)
    thanks doug for this post.i wondering what the difference of version sonar 5 x and the sonar 5 version 2.thanks
    post edited by martin s - 2005/12/07 14:15:36

Roland VS-1824,SONAR 5 std,RHODENTK mic,m-audio2496,YamahaHS50M,Asrock4coredualsata2,core2duo@2.40gig E4500,2.GOddr2 ram
    HD WDC for OS 120gig,HD seagate 250gig for audio,video N-VIDIA G-8400gs-xp pro.

seriousfun
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/07 14:27:09 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: martin s

thanks doug for this post.i wondering what the difference of version sonar 5 x and the sonar 5 version 2.thanks

Sonar 5 Producer Edition with the latest update.

Doug Osborne
    ooblecaboodle
    Max Output Level: -54 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2102
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/07 18:54:47 (permalink)
    Sonar is not a mastering program.
    Now that it has what is techically the highest internal audio fidelity of any audio workstation, I find this both amusing and annoying that it still has no mastering features.
    Alpine86
    Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 106
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/07 19:31:22 (permalink)
    Ok.. Ill ask the question.. even though I am sure its been answered or previously discussed..

what would it need to be considered a mastering program? Something other than a mastering plug in bundle?

I know it seem slike a newbie question, but.. i just dont do any mastering.. my knowledge of the topic is strictly what I have read.. nothing practical..

Alpine

keith
    Max Output Level: -36.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3882
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/07 19:51:14 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: ooblecaboodle
    Now that it has what is techically the highest internal audio fidelity of any audio workstation, I find this both amusing and annoying that it still has no mastering features.

Well, they don't claim to have mastering features, though. Now that would truly be annoying!

Cakewalk's approach, unlike some others seems to be: our tool let's you put the data in, and produce WAV files on the other side. That's it. From there it's up to you to burn the mix to CD, and mail it off to someone who knows what they're doing. I think that's a fair approach.

Personally, I'd rather have attention payed to new/better recording and composition features than introducing a incomplete/half-baked/whatever set of mastering features. Of course, if you're one to take on the end-to-end production, then yes it's annoying to have to go to another app to do the mastering, etc. That said, I wouldn't be surprised to see said feaures be introduced in the near future.

ooblecaboodle
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/07 19:56:30 (permalink)
    Ok.. Ill ask the question.. even though I am sure its been answered or previously discussed..

what would it need to be considered a mastering program? Something other than a mastering plug in bundle?

I know it seem slike a newbie question, but.. i just dont do any mastering.. my knowledge of the topic is strictly what I have read.. nothing practical..

Alpine

A true mastering app would allow you to place track markers, adjust relative levels, edit audio, and do ALL final processing, including dithering, before exporting directly to your chosen master medium.
    Basically, do everything that you need to do to create a finished product, without having to export into any other software.
    it is the FINAL step before the production/replication process
    seriousfun
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/07 19:58:56 (permalink)

Yes, as Alpine86 asked, what would be needed (other than some plugins...and maybe Sonitus is in-fact up to the task...and maybe some people - not directed at you - don't understand what mastering is). I was happy to pay good money for and use my UAD plugins, but I'm not convinced that high-quality plugins are what makes a good mastered audio file.

Doug Osborne
    seriousfun
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/07 20:06:48 (permalink)

Alpine

A true mastering app would allow you to place track markers, adjust relative levels, edit audio, and do ALL final processing, including dithering, before exporting directly to your chosen master medium.
    Basically, do everything that you need to do to create a finished product, without having to export into any other software.

Well, I would like sample-accurat audio editing on the arrange page (not just for mastering), but you can do just about all of the leveling using envelopes (as long as the envelopes work...).

The other things bring you to other apps, like CD Architect or even Pyro, Nero, or Roxio.

Pyro has a long way to go, but with some thought and work, it could be made into this app.

Doug Osborne
    glazfolk
    Max Output Level: -22.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5253
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/07 20:17:54 (permalink)

ooblecaboodle ...

Some advice please if you don't mind! I too have taken to doing my mastering in Sonar 5.0.1 and like you would like to see a full mastering functionality added (at least I presume you would like this!). At present, after mastering and mixing down, I still find I need to take my tracks into Adobe Audition (OK, or Sound Forge, or Wavelab, but let's not get sidetracked into that debate...) for a few final tweaks like:

- Topping and tailing, and cleaning up any unwanted sounds, especially on final fadeouts.
    - Minor adjustments to final volume of individual tracks (sometimes with a tiny, tiny, ever so tiny touch of more limiting).

My question is this: Am I likely to be doing harm in mixing down with pow-R ditrhering in Sonar BEFORE doing these final little tweaks in another program? My ears can't detect any discernible problem as a result, but I thought I'd appreciate a second opinion.

Best
    Geoff
    rallenjones
    Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 823
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/07 20:48:25 (permalink)
    The whole mastering controversy is unintelligible. The best that I have been able to make out is that you use S5PE for the final mixdown. Then, use some kind of spectral (?) EQ (Har Bal; Curve EQ,etc.) and finally use a "brick-wall" limiter (Elephant) for loudness maximization.

My understanding is that you will then have a "demo" that you can burn to CD that will "approximate" a professional recording.

Most users seem to agree that for a mass-production commercial CD, you will need to use a professional to master the CD.

Since I am an unabashed hobbyist, I think that I will add Har Bal and Elephant to "master" my CDS. Getting a professional to master my 20 minute long prog songs with electric instruments and an Orchestra (GPO) would be beyond my budget.

Some of my "unmastered" CD "demos" sound okay; at least the "classical" CD which was all done with GPO and a couple of sampletank sounds.

The prog stuff, though, is very uneven over a 16:00-20:00 time frame. I hope to able to smooth it out with Har Bal or Curve EQ. Then, since it's rock, I guess I will have to use some kind of loudness maximizer and my limited research indicates to me that Elephant is the way to go.

SO, basically, everything will be done in S5PE with a couple of plugs added.
    jerry@macwood.com
    Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 324
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/07 21:00:43 (permalink)
    Not to start an argument. Isn't the final results what matters. Focus on crfeating and recording great songs. Record them at their proper maximum levels mixit down to 2 tracks listen to it on every speker/setup you can find (boom box home stero cars, cd walkmans computer speakers). When you are happy with the mix Import the finished tracks into a seperate cakewalk project. Listen to all of your projects tracks against each other. adjust the volume in teh context of the overall project add eq only if needed compress only if needed. run the whole through on ly as much limiter to get the sound you want burn and repeat the first listening process. If you are blessed with fabulous ears and a sense of balance and style. Export teh finalized tracks burnm teh cd in nero and add all of the information and burn your project print them on your epson laser printer and go sell them. Or you can focus on great songwriting and let someone else more gifted than yorusekf master them.

ooblecaboodle
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/08 12:06:23 (permalink)
    Well, I would like sample-accurat audio editing on the arrange page (not just for mastering), but you can do just about all of the leveling using envelopes (as long as the envelopes work...).

What part of sonar's editing do you think is not sample accurate?
    The other things bring you to other apps, like CD Architect or even Pyro, Nero, or Roxio.

Precisely, mastering apps. to master, you use a mastering app, not sonar.
    Pyro has a long way to go, but with some thought and work, it could be made into this app.

I believe Sonar is closer. it already has an audio engine that even the most ardent mastering professionals couldn't argue technicals about. It also includes one of the finest dithering algorithms going.
    ooblecaboodle
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/08 12:09:58 (permalink)
    Not to start an argument. Isn't the final results what matters. Focus on crfeating and recording great songs. Record them at their proper maximum levels mixit down to 2 tracks listen to it on every speker/setup you can find (boom box home stero cars, cd walkmans computer speakers). When you are happy with the mix Import the finished tracks into a seperate cakewalk project. Listen to all of your projects tracks against each other. adjust the volume in teh context of the overall project add eq only if needed compress only if needed. run the whole through on ly as much limiter to get the sound you want burn and repeat the first listening process. If you are blessed with fabulous ears and a sense of balance and style. Export teh finalized tracks burnm teh cd in nero and add all of the information and burn your project print them on your epson laser printer and go sell them. Or you can focus on great songwriting and let someone else more gifted than yorusekf master them.

Judging from your workflow, you could not possibly disagree that being able to make a red-book CD directly from Sonar's timeline would be a great facility, and that it would enable people to actually use sonar for mastering?
    seriousfun
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/08 12:56:43 (permalink)

I believe Sonar is closer. it already has an audio engine that even the most ardent mastering professionals couldn't argue technicals about. It also includes one of the finest dithering algorithms going.

I agree, and that's why I am doing as much of this project as I can in S5. So far, the sound quality is noticeably better than in CDA; I particularly wanted to process (especially tops 'n tails, level adjustments, etc.) with the double precision engine, and dither with POWr.

The rest is an old discussion whether Sonar should include CD burning capabilities. Pyro, as I said, isn't yet there, but with some more features (import of any sample rate/resolution, Sonar's audio engine and dithering, printing of PQ Lists, index marking, etc.), it could be - either as an external app or a Sonar feature. Mastering programs, whether Pyramix, Sequoia, etc., have these built-in to simplify work flow.

Some people import all of their mixes to one .cwp on different tracks, position them where they would occur on a CD, add fades etc., add effects per-track for EQ, limiting, etc., and then bounce the whole thing. Import this into the CD burning app, add track indexes, and burn the disc; this still is two-step, but workable.

---

(not directed at you) Many people still seem to misunderstand what Mastering is. It isn't fairy-dust EQs or compressors. Mastering is a simple step in the recording process that takes a mix and makes it ready for replication or delivery.

For release on vinyl, it meant EQ (including the RIAA curve which pre-emphasized certain frequencies when making the record master that are de-emphasized on playback, used for noise reduction), and often compression (to make it consistent and loud on the radio, and to keep dynamic passages from knocking the needle out of the groove).

For release on CD, dynamics do not need to be compressed, yet we are in an insane war to make each CD play apparently louder than the last (when in effect, this can make the music sound weak and actually less loud on radio). No global EQ is necessary (although much mastering is done using a cookie-cutter smiley-face curve).

On rock-type music, I use a little (no more than 2-3 dB in most cases) compression to glue the mix, much as tubes, tape, or large consoles will do to some extent. I use a little EQ to taste per-song. I use limiting to bring the song as loud as I reasonably can without ruining the mix. All of these tools are in support of making all songs on a recording consistent - this can and maybe should be done in the mix (the best mix is the one that needs the least amount of work at the mastering stage), but even if I did all the mixes they might need some work to make them sound consistent in-context with each other.

I can say from experience that if you mix a song they way you want it to sound, you leave less room for a Mastering Engineer to ruin it!

Doug Osborne
    hv
    Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 255
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/08 13:33:10 (permalink)
    Kip McGinnis over at Bardstown Audio says he finds greater mastering integration with Samplitude and Sequoia. He says that it combines the functionality of Wavelab, Bias Peak, and Sound Forge and that it's now his DAW of choice...

http://www.bardstownaudio.com/frames/soft.html

He doesn't single out Sonar in his comentary but I recall it used to be his DAW of choice and I know he sells both the Cakewalk and Magix product lines.

I'm far from ready to jump ship myself over this, particularly considering the recent 64-bit processing advances in Sonar, but I have to admit it's a real pain in the neck getting from Sonar exports to finished CD without any communication of markers or regions to the CD authoring software. I use CD Architect but I imagine I'd have the same issues with DiscWelder or anything else. Other mastering capabilities are a side issue for me. The real problem is that if I have to make one change at the Sonar level requiring a new export, it blows away everything downstream from that.

If the regions were created in Sonar and passed to the export, at least I'd have a fighting chance. I don't really mind calling up external programs for specialized processing from within Sonar. It's way too late for me to save money there cause I already own them all. I'd even be willing to fork over some more $$$ if Cakewalk introduced its own external full featured CD authoring tool... as long as it was as full featured as CD Architect (between track audio, cd text, isrc, barcode, etc). And communicated with Sonar.

Howard
    daverich
    Max Output Level: -41 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3418
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/08 13:40:46 (permalink)
    I use sonar for mastering all the time.

I basically work on an album as on long .wav - crossfading if need be and all trimmed and effected as required (even easier with the new clip insert effects).

I then export the entire thing as 16bit 44.1khz audio which i then import into nero and add the track markers there myself.

I really don't see what's the difference between doing that in sonar/nero and doing it in wavelab.

Personally I would rather do the final burn in nero as it supports my burners VariRec mode which gives a very very low (if any) error rate.

Kind regards

Dave Rich

For Sale - 10.5x7ft Whisperroom recording booth.

http://www.daverichband.com
    http://www.soundclick.com/daverich
    ooblecaboodle
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/08 14:47:48 (permalink)
    Here's another topic to add to all this.....
    surround sound mastering. Sonar could be capable of this, at least for DVD-audio, I suspect super-audio CD would require a MASSIVE re-write of the audio engine!
    That, ladies and gentlement, would kick ass.
    bpclark
    Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 275
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/08 14:48:59 (permalink)
    If I was using Sonar for mastering, I would want to be able to import the cwp files as clips on the timeline. Then if you notice something that needed to be changed in mix, you just right doubleclick the clip, the project opens, adjust the mix, save and then right back to mastering.

--Brett
    davidchristopher
    Max Output Level: -63 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1360
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/08 15:16:25 (permalink)

...and my Dodge Dakota has a big ass V8 engine, and I find it amusing that when I take it to the track, Mustangs clean my clock. Right tool for the right job. Yes, I can master in Sonar. Should I? Probably not. Is it the best tool for the job? Not really. It's an excellent Multitrack and post editing/mixing tool. Let me stress EXCELLENT there. But a 2 Track Mastering lab it aint.

David

David Bistolas
    www.bistolas.net
    glazfolk
    Max Output Level: -22.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5253
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/08 15:17:08 (permalink)

I then export the entire thing as 16bit 44.1khz audio which i then import into nero and add the track markers there myself.

Dave ...

Please, please, please tell me more! I use Nero and would love to do this. How do you add track markers in Nero? Are you using the Nero Wave EdItor, something I have rather snobbishly always ignored because I'd just assumed it was a lightweight inferior to Adobe Audition, etc?

Best,
    Geoff

On Edit: Ah! Now I see it ... on the Edit menu, Track Split! Dave, thanks for this info. Now I'm off to play ...
    post edited by glazfolk - 2005/12/08 16:15:51
    eric_peterson
    Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1103
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/08 23:57:12 (permalink)
    If I was using Sonar for mastering, I would want to be able to import the cwp files as clips on the timeline. Then if you notice something that needed to be changed in mix, you just right doubleclick the clip, the project opens, adjust the mix, save and then right back to mastering.

Exactly! This is almost exactly as I described it last week in another thread. The workflow would be awesome! They already have all of the code with Pyro & SONAR under their belts, so it could be done. It could be done by just adding a new project type to SONAR, like ".cdm", or maybe it'll be another program altogether like "SONAR Master"? I like the new project type solution better.
    danielson
    Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 68
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/09 00:13:13 (permalink)

I just mastered an album in Sonar 4PE using Har-bal and Waves plugins. I didn't know how to burn a CD using one large audio file so I would greatly appreciated if someone could explain this.
    jabdo56
    Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 203
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/09 02:23:46 (permalink)
    If Cakewalk were to add CD mastering capabilities to SONAR, CD architect has the features to model.

James A. Abdo
    BrokenWorks Productions, LLC
    www.BrokenWorks.com
    Ed from Oceanside CA
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/09 02:41:09 (permalink)
    I have also utilized Nero Version 6.0 (under Wave Editor) to master my Sonar stuff; mainly to boost the volume. I have found it to work very well. It also allows one to utilize Sonar plug ins (ie Sonitus) to add additional effects, compression, etc. It is a very economical way to master without forking out a bunch of money for a mastering program. I am certain that other expensive programs would probably do a good job but I am very satisfied what Nero will do. I will probably purchase Nero 7.0 in the near future.

Ed
    ericzang
    Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 197
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/09 02:52:26 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: glazfolk

Some advice please if you don't mind! I too have taken to doing my mastering in Sonar 5.0.1 and like you would like to see a full mastering functionality added (at least I presume you would like this!). At present, after mastering and mixing down, I still find I need to take my tracks into Adobe Audition (OK, or Sound Forge, or Wavelab, but let's not get sidetracked into that debate...) for a few final tweaks like:

- Topping and tailing, and cleaning up any unwanted sounds, especially on final fadeouts.
    - Minor adjustments to final volume of individual tracks (sometimes with a tiny, tiny, ever so tiny touch of more limiting).

My question is this: Am I likely to be doing harm in mixing down with pow-R ditrhering in Sonar BEFORE doing these final little tweaks in another program? My ears can't detect any discernible problem as a result, but I thought I'd appreciate a second opinion.

Best
    Geoff

I was just reading in the izotope ozone manual that dithering should be the very last thing before changing bit depth to 16. Even the sample rate change (such as down to 44.1) should be before applying dither.

I seem to recall in my mind somewhere that doing a fade and trimming the ends are ok to do after dithering. I'd need to check ozone info again.

http://www.ericzang.com
    "Night Music of the Rainforest" now available for download
    PhareAway
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/09 04:55:05 (permalink)
    Dithering should be applied at last, very very last ! If you applied an effect after dither, it's like you have done nothing.
    jmcelroy
    • Total Posts : 140
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/09 11:51:29 (permalink)
    You know, I kinda think that maybe SONAR should just stick to what it does best. I mean, it would be great if we could have it do EVERYTHING, but I doubt it could do everything WELL. You know? I'd rather have a dedicated DAW program and a separate, dedicated, mastering program than try to acheive and all-in-one program that's not good enough at either one. A good example of this, not to single anyone out, was a recend post about the notation editor. I mean, it would be great if you could get a fully funcioning notation program bundled with your DAW for just the price of a DAW, but it doesn't seem to work that way. As it is, someone probably pestered them to release a version with just enough musical notation features to allow for a better interface for trained musicians and it snowballed into people wanting a full fledged notation tool to come "free" with their DAW. Again, not to single out the person who posted that ; ) It would be great a if a full-on mastering program came with SONAR, and they didn't jack the price up accordingly, but those kinds of attempts usually fail IMHO, since the fact that the price stays relatively the same implies that the development resources stay the same, and therefore you're dividing the resources over a larger set of features and each feature gets less attention.

Of course, I'm not just trying to contradict everyone or anything. I just would rather see SONAR improve at what it does best, without trying to become a new type of software. Kinda like how Reason will never record audio no matter how much people ask. It lets the developers concentrate on one goal, I think. Now, if they came up with a separate mastering program made by a separate team and purchased separately, but with the benefit of having fantastic integration with SONAR, that would be cool.

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents.
    daverich
    Max Output Level: -41 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3418
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/09 12:05:57 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: jmcelroy

You know, I kinda think that maybe SONAR should just stick to what it does best. I mean, it would be great if we could have it do EVERYTHING, but I doubt it could do everything WELL. You know? I'd rather have a dedicated DAW program and a separate, dedicated, mastering program than try to acheive and all-in-one program that's not good enough at either one. A good example of this, not to single anyone out, was a recend post about the notation editor. I mean, it would be great if you could get a fully funcioning notation program bundled with your DAW for just the price of a DAW, but it doesn't seem to work that way. As it is, someone probably pestered them to release a version with just enough musical notation features to allow for a better interface for trained musicians and it snowballed into people wanting a full fledged notation tool to come "free" with their DAW. Again, not to single out the person who posted that ; ) It would be great a if a full-on mastering program came with SONAR, and they didn't jack the price up accordingly, but those kinds of attempts usually fail IMHO, since the fact that the price stays relatively the same implies that the development resources stay the same, and therefore you're dividing the resources over a larger set of features and each feature gets less attention.

Of course, I'm not just trying to contradict everyone or anything. I just would rather see SONAR improve at what it does best, without trying to become a new type of software. Kinda like how Reason will never record audio no matter how much people ask. It lets the developers concentrate on one goal, I think. Now, if they came up with a separate mastering program made by a separate team and purchased separately, but with the benefit of having fantastic integration with SONAR, that would be cool.

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents.

I agree

I don't want sonar to be my burning program.

They could bundle Nero and then everyone would be happy ;)

Kind regards

Dave Rich

For Sale - 10.5x7ft Whisperroom recording booth.

http://www.daverichband.com
    http://www.soundclick.com/daverich
    jmcelroy
    • Total Posts : 140
    RE: Sonar is a great mastering program! 2005/12/09 12:36:38 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: daverich

I agree

I don't want sonar to be my burning program.

They could bundle Nero and then everyone would be happy ;)

Kind regards

Dave Rich

Yeah, if they could score some sort of partnership with somone who makes that type of software (like Nero, as you suggested), that would be the best possible solution. That way, everyone does what they're good at and we get all that we need.

Of coures, it's a moot point for me until I finish some songs !!!

:)

Edited: I goofed up the quote tags and had to fix 'em.
    post edited by jmcelroy - 2005/12/09 12:37:57
    Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1