Helpful ReplySooooo is there Life after Sonar?

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
Mully
Max Output Level: -60 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1545
2017/10/04 12:37:14 (permalink)

Sooooo is there Life after Sonar?

Greets folks,
curious for wise input here. Having come back to recording life after a decent absence (new small farm life meant new studio took time ) and upgrading finally this week to a beasty PC I had a shock to discover upgrading from X2 to Platinum has no 'long term user' pricing.
Ok, fine Gibson I get it but at $499USD I obviously need to weigh up the other growing options before reinstalling X2 on the shiny new pooter.
What have you fine people discovered as a viable alternative to Sonar? Would Harrison Mixbus be a disappointing change for example?
Thanks for any wise words.
Cheers.

ASUS H270, i7-7700, JLM BA & 1290, LA2A Opto4, loads of guff.
cclarry
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 20964
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/04 12:47:55 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Mully 2017/10/04 13:03:49
If you are doing extensive recording and mixing, with great numbers of tracks,
Mixbus wouldn't be the way.  If you are staying under 64 tracks
and not looking for "extensive capability", then Mixbus is viable alternative.
If you're doing personal work only, then Reaper, at $60, is steal.  For commercial
use it's $225 I think...

There are LOTS of viable DAWS.  The REAL question is "how much do I need"?

Sonar is the MOST bang for your buck, IMO.  Not only the DAW, but ALL of the other
things that you get with it.

DAW's are highly subjective.  You need to do TRIALS, and find out what's right for YOU!

Mully
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/04 13:03:45 (permalink)
Thanks mate. Just looking at reviews now and Harrison does look good...might try the demo and also Reaper too.
My needs are rarely near 64tracks so your comments make sense.
Might have a 700C & 700R up for sale soon
Thanks for taking the time to comment.

cclarry
  • Total Posts : 20964
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/04 13:20:57 (permalink)
Mully
Thanks mate. Just looking at reviews now and Harrison does look good...might try the demo and also Reaper too.
My needs are rarely near 64tracks so your comments make sense.
Might have a 700C & 700R up for sale soon
Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Personally, I love the Mixbus sound.  There seems to be "more there" IMO.
Not that it can't be achieved with others...but it's just "there" with Mixbus.

Many do Tracking in Sonar, and then mixing in Mixbus, by exporting the stems,
for the sound.
post edited by cclarry - 2017/10/04 23:32:44

Mesh
  • Total Posts : 27360
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/04 14:21:03 (permalink)
Another possibility might be to upgrade to Sonar Professional? They just finished a 50% off upgrade price on Sept. 30th, but I'm sure they'll have more sales coming up....shoot an email to Cakewalk sales and see what they can do. 

Platinum Gaming DAW: AsRock Z77 Overclock Formula
I7 3770k @ 4.5GHz : 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X
250GB OS SSD : 3TB HDD : 1TB Sample HDD
Win 10 Pro x 64 : NH-D14 CPU Cooler 
HIS IceQ  2GB HD 7870
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
The_Forum_Monkeys
bapu
  • Total Posts : 86000
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/04 14:32:27 (permalink)
Assuming $499 is too steep:

If I were starting out on a budget I'd get Reaper.

If I were to do 95% audio and some simple MIDI tracks (i.e. use the stereo out of say a drum VSTi) I'd consider Mixbus 32C.

The Mixbus method to do multiple audio outs on a VSTi exists but it is so darned convoluted compared to SONAR's ez-breezy dialog box it will make your head spin.

That said, I love Mixbus 32C as a mix environment and so I export audio stems from SONAR and Mix in Mixbus 32C.

Marshall
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 602
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/04 14:51:46 (permalink)
I went from X2 to Platinum in one leap and although the latter is light years ahead of X2, a consideration should be the learning curve. If you do make that investment and stick with Sonar, a hell of a lot will be familiar, despite all the improvements.

Starting over with Reaper or whatever will involve a significant amount of time and doubtless frustration getting to know new software. You might relish this and fancy a fresh start, but it will mean less time for music making.

Sonar Platinum is truly excellent in my opinion.
KingsMix
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 498
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/04 15:18:46 (permalink)
Mully
Greets folks,
curious for wise input here. Having come back to recording life after a decent absence (new small farm life meant new studio took time ) and upgrading finally this week to a beasty PC I had a shock to discover upgrading from X2 to Platinum has no 'long term user' pricing.
Ok, fine Gibson I get it but at $499USD I obviously need to weigh up the other growing options before reinstalling X2 on the shiny new pooter.
What have you fine people discovered as a viable alternative to Sonar? Would Harrison Mixbus be a disappointing change for example?
Thanks for any wise words.
Cheers.

Harrison is a different animal...it depends on what you're looking to do.
Vsti's ,Midi, Vst effects and included choice of fx selections ect, that would be included or viable in a "recording" situation is questionable in my opinion when talking about Harrison "MixBus" (Mixing).
Sonar is a great product, but looking at your specific question and answering that one directly (What have you fine people discovered as a viable alternative to Sonar?), my suggestion would be to take a look at the Studio One 3 Crossgrade deals, if it's a matter of not dropping the $499 on Sonar.
With that being said, we are in a time now when most DAW software can be demoed for a limited time and or with limited function, but enough to give you an idea of what might or might not work for you. It really boils down to workflow and personal choice. Imho
KingsMix
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 498
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/04 15:22:21 (permalink)
Just looked at Larrys response, guess I said something similar in a different way.
mettelus
Max Output Level: -22 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5321
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/04 15:47:04 (permalink)
cclarry

There are LOTS of viable DAWS.  The REAL question is "how much do I need"?

DAW's are highly subjective.  You need to do TRIALS, and find out what's right for YOU!

+1 to both counts. If you are getting back into recording after a hiatus, X2 would be a decent start to see how much you intend to use it, then go from there. Much of the content of X2 will translate, but one big missing piece is VST3 support (which began with X3). After you get up and running, you can expand out easily (either with an upgrade or new DAW) and better target what you intend to do, since different DAWs often target different things.

The TRIAL/DEMO advice is golden. Do not jump into any purchase without this, since some GUIs just won't click for you, and it is better to know that before buying. Reaper is good to try (the trial is indefinite and fully functional, and to own it is the least expensive). Studio One Prime is free, but very limited, and there is a standing crossgrade from a qualifying DAW to Studio One Professional (X2 is the oldest version which qualifies); that is $299 but went on sale last Christmas for $199 without any qualification required.

SONAR has gone through a lot of upgrades since X2 (night versus day); but as you noted already, the upgrade/maintenance costs are pretty steep, although sales do/should occur.

ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC), i7-8700k, 16GB RAM, GTX-1070Ti, Win 10 Pro, Saffire PRO 24 DSP, A-300 PRO, plus numerous gadgets and gizmos that make or manipulate sound in some way.
bitflipper
01100010 01101001 01110100 01100110 01101100 01101
  • Total Posts : 26036
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/04 15:55:01 (permalink)
If your #1 prerequisite is saving the 500 bucks, Reaper would be the way to go. It's cheap, it's constantly being improved upon and there is a very active user community supporting it. More than a few SONAR users have been lost to Reaper, and many more use both to better facilitate collaborations with Reaper users.

In my own experience, though, Reaper looks much better on paper than in practice. Its routing options in particular are very flexible, if sometimes clumsy. But for me, SONAR's workflow is much more intuitive and faster. Plus it comes with more - and in some cases better - plugins.

Another cheap option is Tracktion. It's cheap, or you can get older versions for free. But its workflow is unlike any other DAW's and takes some getting used to. Still, it's quite capable and well-suited to laptops.

All else is in doubt, so this is the truth I cling to. 

My Stuff
AT
  • Total Posts : 10654
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/04 16:17:56 (permalink)
Yea, I would take ask SONAR if you just missed the upgrade price, while Christmas is only 80 shopping days away, more or less, and Cake always has sales.  You'll save on whatever you buy then.

https://soundcloud.com/a-pleasure-dome
http://www.bnoir-film.com/  

there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
dubdisciple
Max Output Level: -17 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5849
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/04 18:20:52 (permalink)
Mixbus is a viable option if your midi needs are light. I would try demos of everything that sounds good but reaper really is most bang for buck. You just will need a few decemt plugins. Best bang for buck is logic but unfortunately Mac only. Sonar is close second. I have come to like studio one workflow better though.
abacab
Max Output Level: -30.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4464
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/04 18:22:44 (permalink)
bitflipper

Another cheap option is Tracktion. It's cheap, or you can get older versions for free. But its workflow is unlike any other DAW's and takes some getting used to. Still, it's quite capable and well-suited to laptops.

And Traction T6 full version is now free.  >>  https://www.tracktion.com/products/t6-daw

DAW: CbB; Sonar Platinum, and others ... 
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 729
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/04 22:10:02 (permalink)

Sooooo is there Life after Sonar?

Yes, yes there most certainly is. My advice would be don't even bother looking at SONAR or Mixbus, there are far better options available out there, save yourself the frustration . I have both, SONAR Lifetime and Mixbus3 and 4, I couldn't and wouldn't in all good conscience recommend either of them to anyone for various reasons, like I said there are far better options available. Best advice is to demo some, and whatever you demo make sure you give it a good and honest workout and find that which best suits YOU, which is best for YOU, not a group of people at a forum for X product, who will obviously be biased, but YOU.

Intel i7 4790 @3.6Ghz - 32GB Ram - Windows 10 Pro 64bit - RME Fireface UFX+
Studio One 4 Professional, REAPER, CbB-(Couldnb't be Bothered)
More Plugs than Plumbers Warehouse.

Happy Studio One User Since August 2015

"It's the entertainment value, the comic relief . . . plus the Software and Deals Forum"

Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 729
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/04 22:10:28 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby BobF 2017/10/04 22:37:54
Not having used anything since X2 might be in your favour, often people who are use to one product after long time use give up quickly when trying new products because of unfamiliarity, they cant do stuff as quick and easy with the product they have just opened for the first time as they can in the product they have been using for years and say this sucks and give up. I believe if you go in with a blank slate and give some of the competing products an honest evaluation and become as familiar as you can with them you will find what you are looking for.

Bottom line, Try out/demo as many products as interest you and give them an honest and thorough evaluation as possible, make the decision yourself based on your needs and your likes, don't listen to much to other people, especially on a forum for 'X' product (not just this one, but any), the answer you get will be very biased. Pick what you find best for yourself and be happy

Intel i7 4790 @3.6Ghz - 32GB Ram - Windows 10 Pro 64bit - RME Fireface UFX+
Studio One 4 Professional, REAPER, CbB-(Couldnb't be Bothered)
More Plugs than Plumbers Warehouse.

Happy Studio One User Since August 2015

"It's the entertainment value, the comic relief . . . plus the Software and Deals Forum"

Mully
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/04 22:29:30 (permalink)
Gee this is still a great forum. Thanks so much folks....I really appreciate the comments and input.

Much to consider and some sage advise here. I'll update later as things progress.

Muchos thankyous once more!

BobF
  • Total Posts : 8124
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/04 22:37:21 (permalink)
bitflipper
If your #1 prerequisite is saving the 500 bucks, Reaper would be the way to go. It's cheap, it's constantly being improved upon and there is a very active user community supporting it. More than a few SONAR users have been lost to Reaper, and many more use both to better facilitate collaborations with Reaper users.

In my own experience, though, Reaper looks much better on paper than in practice. Its routing options in particular are very flexible, if sometimes clumsy. But for me, SONAR's workflow is much more intuitive and faster. Plus it comes with more - and in some cases better - plugins.

Good point re: Tracktion.  Version 6 is a freebie these days.  Free is hard to beat.

Bob  --
Angels are crying because truth has died ...
Illegitimi non carborundum
--
Studio One Pro / i7-6700@3.80GHZ, 32GB Win 10 Pro x64
Roland FA06, LX61+, Fishman Tripleplay, FaderPort, US-16x08 + ARC2.5/Event PS8s 
Waves Gold/IKM Max/Nomad Factory IS3/K11U

abacab
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/04 23:19:10 (permalink)
Matron Landslide

My advice would be don't even bother looking at SONAR or Mixbus, there are far better options available out there, save yourself the frustration.

Hmmmm... saying that there are far better options is clearly just your opinion, and not based on any factual criteria.

Matron Landslide

find that which best suits YOU, which is best for YOU, not a group of people at a forum for X product, who will obviously be biased, but YOU.

You should take your own advice and admit that you are describing what is right for you, and not necessarily the right choice for EVERYBODY else.  Peace!

Bottom line, if I was faced with paying $500 to keep using Sonar, I would take a good hard look at Studio One 3 Pro, but to say Sonar is not worth looking at is just you clearly talking out yer tailpipe!!!

gswitz
Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5694
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/05 01:35:36 (permalink)
Ask your friends you jam with what they use. There's value to using the same tool.

StudioCat > I use Windows 10 and Sonar Platinum. I have a touch screen.
I make some videos. This one shows how to do a physical loopback on the RME UCX to get many more equalizer nodes.
kennywtelejazz
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7151
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/05 03:32:37 (permalink)
Don't forget to look into Mixcraft 8 .
There's a lot of Bang for the buck features included in the program and it can do much more than what it costs .

Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
The internet is nothing more than a glorified real time cartoon we all star in.
I play a "Gibson " R 8 Les Paul Cherry Sunburst .
The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

Rob[at]Sound-Rehab
Max Output Level: -47 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2819
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/05 06:25:34 (permalink)
Hi Mick!

Good to see you around, been a while since we were struggling with getting X1 to work with our hardware ...

Just want to throw in that if you still want to have some sort of a control surface and not go all mouse, then hold on the to VS700C (ditch the vs700R, I reckon you will have a hard time selling that for real money) especially if check out all options and then decide to stick to Sonar.

Personally, I'm happy with what Sonar provides these days in terms of functionality and stability (later depends 99% on your audio interface, though, IMHO). I still run the vs700C but use several MOTU interfaces in a rather large setup. After such a long time mixing with faders and knobs under my fingers I would not want to got all mouse (and definitely not touch) but that's just me ...

Mixbus I got as well here. It's an interesting concept and currently much faster developing than Sonar (but it has also been lacking so much more), but overall it's not strong enough to convince me to use it more often.

I reckon if you come into recording from an old school tape machine / mixdesk mindset Sonar still provides everything and appears very usable.  Plenty of music is created differently these days and so there are obviously better tools for other workflows.

My 50ct would be to think first which way you are going to work most with the software and check out which DAW suits you best.  Of course, each one claims to provide everything these days. So it may be worthwhile to demo before you splash out. Not all that glitters is gold.

GOOD TUNES LAST FOREVER
  +++   Visit the Rehab   +++

DAW: Platinum/X3e, win10 64 bit, i7-3930K (6x3.2GHz), Asus Sabertooth X79, 32 GB DDR3 1600MHz, ATI HD 5450, 120 GB SSD OCZ Agility3, 2x 1TB WD HDD SATA 600
Audio-Interface: 2x MOTU 1248 AVB, Focusrite OctoPre, (Roland Octa-Capture)   Control-Surface: VS-700C 
VSTi: WAVES, NI K10u, FabFilter, IK, ... (too many really) 
Mully
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/05 11:39:18 (permalink)
Hey Rob so good to hear from you mate after all this time!
Yes I hear your words...been thinking long and hard on this and concluding really that the demise of loyalty upgrade paths is what started me on the ponderings of another platform. However I understand the economics and the regular specials may be something to hold out for perhaps. I also hear you regarding the surface...hard to beat the tactile feel of mixing personally coz there is something 'connecting' about it to get that part of the brain working..for me anyway
I have a Motu 9Pre and am curious why you have left the 700R. It is bloated for sure and the repower for sample rate change is the one thing I cringe over however the Motu I remember being great with excellent monitoring etc. Would love your thoughts further on this.
Might try the Harrison demo as the reviews so far have looked interesting.
Cheers.

DrLumen
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 621
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/05 12:13:37 (permalink)
Unless X2 does not have something, specifically, you are wanting or needing then stick with what you have. From what I have seen, the only differences in X2 and SPlat is the interface upgrades, prochannel stuff and the bundled instruments and the like.

The point being, IMHO if it isn't broke then no need to fix it...

-When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Sonar Platinum / Intel i7-4790K / AsRock Z97 / 32GB RAM / Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB / Behringer FCA610 / M-Audio Sport 2x4 / Win7 x64 Pro / WDC Black HDD's / EVO 850 SSD's / Alesis Q88 / Boss DS-330 / Korg nanoKontrol / Novation Launch Control / 14.5" Lava Lamp
Mully
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/05 13:17:19 (permalink)
DrLumen this also makes sense. Right now I've got the query into Cake about recent specials etc and if they say no to accessing the last deal then I am happy to stay with X2 for now, you're right. I will though have a play with the Harrison demo as that did tickle my small fancy in some strange way.
Also after Rob's reply I'm about to return to Motu and see how the world now looks with it and the 700C running X2.
Should be interesting and looking forward to getting back into the music saddle...

Starise
Max Output Level: -0.3 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7563
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/05 14:59:19 (permalink)
I dunno, if you figure in all of the additions that you may or may not use Sonar is still a real Bargain. For instance, if you wants a good drummer AD2 is in there. If you want plenty of presets to get you started on everything from guitars to efx chains, it's in there. If you want a higher grade of EQ or limiter...it's in there.

This is all about making what you have now sound good be it 10 or 100 tracks. Add in all of the helpful advice and the online manual in addition to the help notes functions and you have a tutor leaning over your shoulder every step of the way. 

A detailed comparison to any of the others omits much of that. Now subtract from the 499.00 during a sale and it becomes more of a no brainer. 

I don't believe it should always be about initial money payed. It should also be about value and comparison. You can get SPLAT sometimes for 399.00 or less. Weigh it all, weight it all.

Intel 5820K O.C. 4.4ghz, ASRock Extreme 4 LGA 2011-v3, 16 gig DDR4, ,
3 x Samsung SATA III 500gb SSD, 2X 1 Samsung 1tb 7200rpm outboard, Win 10 64bit, 
Laptop HP Omen i7 16gb 2/sdd with Focusrite interface.
 CbB, Studio One 4 Pro, Mixcraft 8, Ableton Live 10 

www.soundcloud.com/starise

Twitter @Rodein

JonD
Max Output Level: -39 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3617
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/05 17:07:42 (permalink)
Where are you getting the $499 price?  Don't you already have X2?  Log in to your account and there should be an upgrade deal available.  (Or have upgrades been discontinued? I honestly don't know.  Best to check for yourself).

And even if you get a deal, I'd still suggest leasing Platinum for a month or two, just to insure that it fits your workflow.  I'd also follow the advice already given here: You should check out all the trials of other DAWs that look interesting to you.

SonarPlat/CWbBL, Win 10 Pro, i7 2600K, Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, 16GB DDR3, Radeon HD5450, TC Electronic Impact Twin, Kawai MP11 Piano, Event ALP Monitors, Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro, Too Many Plugins, My lucky hat.
abacab
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/05 18:00:04 (permalink)
JonD
Where are you getting the $499 price?  Don't you already have X2?  Log in to your account and there should be an upgrade deal available.  (Or have upgrades been discontinued? I honestly don't know.  Best to check for yourself).

Cakewalk had been advertising a special last chance price to upgrade from the Sonar X-series for several months.  I believe that this deal just expired on Oct 1. 

http://www.cakewalk.com/legacy-upgrade

It apparently was even extended for an additional month from the original deadline.  Even so, it would probably be a good suggestion to send a message to sales to see if anything can be done.

Starise
Max Output Level: -0.3 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7563
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/05 18:59:41 (permalink)
Good point. There will be more sales.

"if I was faced with paying $500 to keep using Sonar, I would take a good hard look at Studio One 3 Pro, but to say Sonar is not worth looking at is just you clearly talking out yer tailpipe!!!

I have both and I still prefer SPLAT for mixing most of the time. That's me though 

No one should need to spend 500 to keep using Sonar. Once you buy in it gets less painful to upgrade. You don't need to upgrade every year either. Keep what you have and keep working.

Intel 5820K O.C. 4.4ghz, ASRock Extreme 4 LGA 2011-v3, 16 gig DDR4, ,
3 x Samsung SATA III 500gb SSD, 2X 1 Samsung 1tb 7200rpm outboard, Win 10 64bit, 
Laptop HP Omen i7 16gb 2/sdd with Focusrite interface.
 CbB, Studio One 4 Pro, Mixcraft 8, Ableton Live 10 

www.soundcloud.com/starise

Twitter @Rodein

mudgel
  • Total Posts : 12010
Re: Sooooo is there Life after Sonar? 2017/10/05 20:14:20 (permalink)
Mully
Hey Rob so good to hear from you mate after all this time!
Yes I hear your words...been thinking long and hard on this and concluding really that the demise of loyalty upgrade paths is what started me on the ponderings of another platform. However I understand the economics and the regular specials may be something to hold out for perhaps. I also hear you regarding the surface...hard to beat the tactile feel of mixing personally coz there is something 'connecting' about it to get that part of the brain working..for me anyway
I have a Motu 9Pre and am curious why you have left the 700R. It is bloated for sure and the repower for sample rate change is the one thing I cringe over however the Motu I remember being great with excellent monitoring etc. Would love your thoughts further on this.
Might try the Harrison demo as the reviews so far have looked interesting.
Cheers.

Clearly Cakewalk still haven’t worked out how to keep the riff raff out o’ here.
How are you Mick? Can’t remember the last time I saw you round these parts.
Stick with Sonar. I reckon there’ll be specials on during the holidays. From X2 to now is about 4 years or so but really light years in Sonar development change. Gibson has been the biggest shot in the arm that Cakewalks ever seen. Whatever else maybe Gibson’s problems Cakewalk isn’t among them and as you mentioned, the forum is still pretty good. Se ya round like a dissolve mate.

Mike V. (MUDGEL)

STUDIO: Win 10 Pro x64, SPlat & CbB x64,
PC: ASUS Z370-A, INTEL i7 8700k, 32GIG DDR4 2400, OC 4.7Ghz.
Storage: 7 TB SATA III, 750GiG SSD & Samsung 500 Gig 960 EVO NVMe M.2.
Monitors: Adam A7X, JBL 10” Sub.
Audio I/O & DSP Server: DIGIGRID IOS & IOX.
Screen: Raven MTi + 43" HD 4K TV Monitor.
Keyboard Controller: Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88.
Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1