Helpful ReplyStop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
robbyk
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 705
2017/09/26 19:51:10 (permalink)

Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows

Just started early last week, I got a blue screen after booting into windows which called itself a Stop Error Screen. It suggests my recently installed hardware is incompatible with the OS. Nothing (hardware or software) has been installed on the pc for at least 1/2 year, no hardware for 5+ years. I had to hard boot and go back into windows which worked but it was slow. I restarted and then all was normal until this morning. I tried to boot into windows again to no avail and am stuck in Safe Mode.

My pc is an old (10 years or so?), reliable HP upgraded from Vista to Win 7. It has served me well with Cakewalk 8.53 for my needs which are primarily singer / songwriter, etc. It's sole function has been gmail, cakewalk forums and DAW, nothing else. It DAW function has been on hiatus for a number of months while I work on the property. So gmail and forums every day, nothing else.

So now in Safe Mode, I see in Device Mngr I have a yellow triangle alert with "Consumer IR Devices". Not working properly because windows cannot load the drivers required for this device (Code 31).

I assume this is the issue. After googling the code, I have tried these steps unsuccessfully: Update the driver. Disable the driver.

So I figured my best choice is to do a system restore to 9/13, my last windows update and this would be just before my issue began. I tried to do this in Safe Mode but I get to a screen which tells me to boot into windows by inserting a CD. I'm not sure what this means. I made recover CDs, but I don't know if that is what they are asking.

I then tried to perform a "clean boot" into windows from safe mode which entails msconfig.exe, etc, but the last step here cautions all restore points will be deleted.

I still think if I could restore, I'd be in good shape, possibly.

Anyhow, my only other option as I see it is to reinstall windows which I am not looking forward to all the hassle. I might just try to get a HP on sale at tiger Direct and at least be up to date enough to run things like Sonar platinum?

I still have 2-3 weeks to work left to work on the property so I'm not in a great rush, but downhearted , yes. This pc has been a good friend dating back to pre cancer, radiation and slow recovery, and now living with cancer with 20+ new songs to record this winter in the downtime.

"I'm just workin' on a good life, the way it is."

Best, Robby K 

PC Specs: Dell XPS Tower, Intel Core i5 7400 CPU 3 GHz @, 8 GB RAM
Hardware: Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, Line 6 TonePort UX1, ART Tube MP, JBL LSR2325P 5" Bi-Amped Monitors
Software: Windows 10 Home, Sonar 8.5.3 Producer, Sonar Producer X1, Sonar Producer X2 expanded, Sonar Producer X3, Ableton Live 8.3.4, Ozone, Alloy, Toontrack, Podfarm, IK Multimedia, Garritan, Melodyne, Antares, Bias, Rob Papen, OhmForce, Don't Crack... 

Music 
Studio
robbyk
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/26 20:42:33 (permalink)
If I decide to build a basic pc, does anyone have any suggestions, especially where to purchase components, motherboard, etc. I used to build pcs in the 90s up to a little after 2000 or so, it has been a while, but I have a good knowledge of the basics but I wonder where people are buying the components these days.

Best, Robby K 

Hardware: Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, Line 6 TonePort UX1, ART Tube MP, JBL LSR2325P 5" Bi-Amped Monitors
Software: Windows 10 Home, Sonar 8.5.3 Producer, Sonar Producer X1, Sonar Producer X2 expanded, Sonar Producer X3, Ableton Live 8.3.4, Ozone, Alloy, Toontrack, Podfarm, IK Multimedia, Garritan, Melodyne, Antares, Bias, Rob Papen, OhmForce, Don't Crack... 

Music 
Studio
fireberd
Max Output Level: -38 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3704
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/26 21:47:23 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby robbyk 2017/09/26 23:01:38
I build my own desktops (and do some PC support).  I buy a lot of components from www.newegg.com
I also get some from Amazon.  

My suggestion is to "buy as much as your pocketbook can stand" or "buy overkill".  It will last you longer without having to upgrade or at least think about upgrading.

For a Win 10 machine, an i5 Intel CPU, 8GB RAM would be a good system. For what you are doing you don't need a separate video card, the built in Intel Video will suffice.  Its what I'm using and no issues with the Intel video. 

"GCSG Productions"
Franklin D-10 Pedal Steel Guitar (primary instrument). Nashville Telecaster, Bass, etc. 
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero M/B, i7 6700K CPU, 16GB Ram, SSD and conventional hard drives, Win 10 Pro and Win 10 Pro Insider Pre-Release
Sonar Platinum/CbB. MOTU 896MK3 Hybrid, Tranzport, X-Touch, JBL LSR308 Monitors,  
Ozone 5,  Studio One 4.1
ISRC Registered
Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E. Assn.
robbyk
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/26 23:05:51 (permalink)
fireberd
I build my own desktops (and do some PC support).  I buy a lot of components from www.newegg.com
I also get some from Amazon.  

My suggestion is to "buy as much as your pocketbook can stand" or "buy overkill".  It will last you longer without having to upgrade or at least think about upgrading.

For a Win 10 machine, an i5 Intel CPU, 8GB RAM would be a good system. For what you are doing you don't need a separate video card, the built in Intel Video will suffice.  Its what I'm using and no issues with the Intel video. 

Thanks Fireberd, OK so newegg still has components, good to know. Also "Win 10 machine, an i5 Intel CPU, 8GB RAM" is what I was thinking as well, 2 HDs, I probably won't bother with solid state, I'm not a power user. 8GB RAM uddateable to 16-32 I think. On board graphics is probably fine, at most I run Sony Vegas.

Can I ask you how to pick out a good mother board?

Thanks again!

Best, Robby K 

Music 
Studio
fireberd
Max Output Level: -38 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3704
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/27 10:41:40 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby robbyk 2017/09/27 15:07:44
I'm using ASUS on my latest build.  I had an ASRock on my last build but the original had a hardware problem and was replaced by ASRock.  Because of that I started out with ASRock but it too had a hardware problem and was returned for the ASUS.  Others use Gigabyte.   The ASUS I have (see my sig) was chosen as it had more USB ports on the rear motherboard I/O panel.  Its sold as a "gaming" motherboard, I don't game just as noted had the ports.

I'm using an SSD (Samsung EVO 850) for the OS and Sonar.  I have a 1TB hard drive for Sonar Projects.  SSD seems to be getting very popular now.  

"GCSG Productions"
Franklin D-10 Pedal Steel Guitar (primary instrument). Nashville Telecaster, Bass, etc. 
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero M/B, i7 6700K CPU, 16GB Ram, SSD and conventional hard drives, Win 10 Pro and Win 10 Pro Insider Pre-Release
Sonar Platinum/CbB. MOTU 896MK3 Hybrid, Tranzport, X-Touch, JBL LSR308 Monitors,  
Ozone 5,  Studio One 4.1
ISRC Registered
Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E. Assn.
abacab
Max Output Level: -30.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4464
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/27 13:50:24 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby robbyk 2017/09/27 15:08:26
Picking a board:  As Fireberd said, pick a quality brand like Asus or Gigabyte.  I have also had good luck with Asus.

Just make sure you have enough USB ports for your needs.

A few spare RAM slots can't hurt.  I put 8GB (2 X 4GB, dual channel) on mine and it has been plenty for me.  Windows 10 and my AV stuff takes about 25% of that, so it leaves me with around 6GB to work with.

Onboard video works great these days.  Can run two flat screen monitors in HD resolution on my Intel HD graphics.

I would also recommend a SSD for Windows and Sonar, and a 2nd internal HDD for everything else.  Plus an external USB HDD for backups.  A 250GB SSD is fairly inexpensive these days, and the performance improvement in Win 10 is jaw dropping.

DAW: CbB; Sonar Platinum, and others ... 
robbyk
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/27 15:10:56 (permalink)
Fireberd, abacab, sounds very helpful, this gives me a very good direction and in about a month when the snow flies, I'll start with this project.

Super helpful, thanks when I really need it, I'm actually looking forward to it!

Best, Robby K 

Music 
Studio
slartabartfast
Max Output Level: -22.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5289
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/27 20:48:12 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby robbyk 2017/09/27 21:50:38
Bajan Blue
Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2029
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/27 21:14:58 (permalink)
I would go +1 for SSD Drive - my main Computer which is about 4 or 5 years old now from Jim at Studio Cat Computers , an  i7 - 2600k @ 3.40 Ghz with 16Mb ram was just starting to struggle a bit on some larger projects. I had the opportunity to buy two Crucial MX300 SSD 1Tb Drives for a very reasonable price - I used one for system and one for projects - honestly its like I've got a new and better Computer!! 
Nigel

Nigel
Check out the first single from our new Album, On Top of the World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTLVCOeTcTc

Check out our latest videos on
http://www.youtube.com/user/DevineLie/videos

Check out our website
www.devinelie.com

robbyk
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/27 21:50:30 (permalink)
Bajan Blue
I would go +1 for SSD Drive - my main Computer which is about 4 or 5 years old now from Jim at Studio Cat Computers , an  i7 - 2600k @ 3.40 Ghz with 16Mb ram was just starting to struggle a bit on some larger projects. I had the opportunity to buy two Crucial MX300 SSD 1Tb Drives for a very reasonable price - I used one for system and one for projects - honestly its like I've got a new and better Computer!! 
Nigel

I agree, I've decided that will be the case if I can't get my old rig up and running!

Best, Robby K 

Music 
Studio
robbyk
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/27 21:52:23 (permalink)
slartabartfast
This seems to have morphed into a new build thread. If the OP has any interest other than a new PC the following may be helpful.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17074/windows-7-resolving-stop-blue-screen-errors

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-7-stop-errors-or-blue-screens-guide

https://www.lifewire.com/blue-screen-error-codes-4065576

Thanks slartabartfast, I will look at these in detail later this evening. My DAW pc booted into windows this morning but only for three minutes! So I couldn't restore to the last windows update. It was so close!

Best, Robby K 

Music 
Studio
robbyk
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/28 00:37:11 (permalink)
slartabartfast
This seems to have morphed into a new build thread. If the OP has any interest other than a new PC the following may be helpful.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17074/windows-7-resolving-stop-blue-screen-errors

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-7-stop-errors-or-blue-screens-guide

https://www.lifewire.com/blue-screen-error-codes-4065576

OK so I've gone through these and the info is all over the boards. So I attempted to boot again and all is fine for 3 minutes and then the blue screen. So I wrote down the Stop: 0X000000F4 plus all the other codes and googled these. Again, solutions are all over the board with Driver, HD and CMOS battery leading the pack. I am going to try and run some further diagnostics and report back. FYI, this may take a day or two but I'm going to keep at this.

Mainly I wish I could complete the system restore from safe mode, I think this is the answer. But when it reboots to complete the restore it goes to a screen asking for a disk to boot from. What is this? I have created recovery discs...Anyhow, I'll keep at this...

Best, Robby K 

Music 
Studio
robbyk
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/28 02:11:53 (permalink)
Using F9 at startup, I ran the hardware diagnostics:
CPU
Memory
HD
DVD
Boot Path

All passed.

I checked C/windows/minidump and there are no current DMP files there. I think there is a way to force reporting and I will try that if I can figure that out.

As this morning, the pc boots into windows for about 2 minutes, then black screen, then blue screen.

Best, Robby K 

Music 
Studio
abacab
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/28 02:39:18 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby robbyk 2017/09/28 15:14:40
At this point, your PC hardware may be suspect. 

If you can try booting from a live cd/dvd/usb stick, you can maybe verify that the motherboard, BIOS, memory, and CPU are OK.

That would help narrow things down a bit to the hardware, or the hard drive and OS.

If you can get to another computer and download and create one of these tools, you might get a better idea of your hardware stability.  You can boot your PC from a CD or USB stick, with your hard drive completely disconnected if you wish.  If you cannot get booted and running with one of these, it's probably not a Windows or hard drive issue.

Hiren’s BootCD – The Best Computer Bootable Repair Disc
https://www.raymond.cc/blog/latest-hirens-bootcd-v83-the-king-of-all-boot-cds/

The PC Repair Toolkit in Your Pocket: Boot CD on a USB Stick
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/the-ultimate-pc-repair-toolkit-in-your-pocket-ultimate-boot-cd-on-a-usb-stick/

robbyk
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/28 15:22:21 (permalink)
abacab
At this point, your PC hardware may be suspect. 

If you can try booting from a live cd/dvd/usb stick, you can maybe verify that the motherboard, BIOS, memory, and CPU are OK.

That would help narrow things down a bit to the hardware, or the hard drive and OS.

If you can get to another computer and download and create one of these tools, you might get a better idea of your hardware stability.  You can boot your PC from a CD or USB stick, with your hard drive completely disconnected if you wish.  If you cannot get booted and running with one of these, it's probably not a Windows or hard drive issue.

Hiren’s BootCD – The Best Computer Bootable Repair Disc
https://www.raymond.cc/blog/latest-hirens-bootcd-v83-the-king-of-all-boot-cds/

The PC Repair Toolkit in Your Pocket: Boot CD on a USB Stick
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/the-ultimate-pc-repair-toolkit-in-your-pocket-ultimate-boot-cd-on-a-usb-stick/

Thanks, I did not know this was possible! This is definitely something I will try. I'm out of the loop now with another week to two of physical work and too tired to move at night, and then I will begin this journey again.

I still think it is a driver issue with quite possibly a change to my system by windows update, especially since both of my computers went to prolonged black screens a day apart from each other within two days of the last windows update. But I am a nut job.

Anyhow, this will really help me in diagnostics, thanks again!

Thank God nothing like this ever happens to my best friend, my Gibson acoustic. I couldn't stand to be a day without her!

Best, Robby K 

Music 
Studio
abacab
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/28 15:44:57 (permalink)
Does your other computer run now?

robbyk
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/28 18:23:16 (permalink)
abacab

Perfectly!

Best, Robby K 

Music 
Studio
Cactus Music
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8424
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/28 18:50:20 (permalink)
You never know,  my blue screens on a brand new build turned out to be a faulty power supply. 

Johnny V  
Cakelab  
Focusrite 6i61st - Tascam us1641. 
3 Desktops and 3 Laptops W7 and W10
 http://www.cactusmusic.ca/

abacab
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/28 22:01:04 (permalink)
robbyk
abacab

Perfectly!

You said you had not changed any hardware or software recently, but it is an older computer.

Since both computers acted up after an update, and one is still crashing, you may want to test the hardware on the bad one.  Maybe rolling back the updates or reinstalling Windows would help, but I wouldn't spend the time on that option until I knew the hardware was still solid first. 

In my experience blue screen stop errors are usually related to hardware or driver problems.

DarinBad
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 461
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/28 23:03:55 (permalink)
If you haven't done so already (didn't see it mentioned in the thread), you could try re-seating the memory, video card, cables, etc.. Even though the computer may boot up initially, connections may move around due to heat expansion after things warm up. A friend of mine had exactly the problem you describe a few years ago. I re-seated everything, and the problem was gone.

A failing power supply could certainly cause this also.

AsRock Z77 Extreme4
CPU INTEL CORE I7 3770K
32 GB RAM
RME Fireface 800
Windows 10 Pro x64
robbyk
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/29 16:37:03 (permalink)
Cactus Music
You never know,  my blue screens on a brand new build turned out to be a faulty power supply. 

I think you are wise in this, I want to check my power supply as well! That is not a huge expense?

Best, Robby K 

Music 
Studio
robbyk
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/29 16:41:08 (permalink)
abacab
robbyk
abacab

Perfectly!

You said you had not changed any hardware or software recently, but it is an older computer.

Since both computers acted up after an update, and one is still crashing, you may want to test the hardware on the bad one.  Maybe rolling back the updates or reinstalling Windows would help, but I wouldn't spend the time on that option until I knew the hardware was still solid first. 

In my experience blue screen stop errors are usually related to hardware or driver problems.

Yes I am going to try a utility at resplendence.com which will supposedly tell me which driver is causing the crash, if that is the problem. I am supposing it is this "consumer IR device". I go into system mngr frequectly to disable the network (before any sonar work) and I have never seen this so this is a new event.

But again, who knows. I'll try to collect data in the little time I have over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks!

Best, Robby K 

Music 
Studio
robbyk
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/29 16:48:43 (permalink)
DarinBad
If you haven't done so already (didn't see it mentioned in the thread), you could try re-seating the memory, video card, cables, etc.. Even though the computer may boot up initially, connections may move around due to heat expansion after things warm up. A friend of mine had exactly the problem you describe a few years ago. I re-seated everything, and the problem was gone.

A failing power supply could certainly cause this also.

Yes I agree this is wise to do, I am going to disconnect all devices, and open the case for cleaning and check all the connections and generally see if I can see anything. Then see if I can boot with all audio components disconnected. Next I'll try a new power supply. But before either, I am going to run a driver utility in safe mode and perform chkdisk as mentioned above.

I really appreciate all the help on this and advice you all have given, I, myself, would not have been able to go to these lengths with my own knowledge.

I should note, the blue screen came on the hottest day of the year (rare for fall, but we had a three months with no sun and only rain for our summer, on the average 3 days / month without rain, now in the fall our summer has arrived!). Although my room is closed up and rather steady in heat, humidity, it does cause me to think of overheating.

Best, Robby K 

Music 
Studio
abacab
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/29 17:52:35 (permalink)
Another easy way to test without getting bogged down with test utilities and tearing the computer apart,  would be to swap in a spare hard drive, and install a test copy of Windows on that and see if it runs OK.

Make sure to disconnect the real hard drive if you do this to prevent accidentally writing to it.

robbyk
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/09/30 16:11:14 (permalink)
abacab
Another easy way to test without getting bogged down with test utilities and tearing the computer apart,  would be to swap in a spare hard drive, and install a test copy of Windows on that and see if it runs OK.

Make sure to disconnect the real hard drive if you do this to prevent accidentally writing to it.

Sounds like that would be a plan. Where would I get a test copy of windows?

Best, Robby K 

Music 
Studio
filtersweep
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 194
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/10/01 22:34:46 (permalink)
Seems the Consumer IR Device is a clue. Do you have an IR mouse, keyboard or other device installed?

Sonar Platinum (lifetime). Kurzweil PC3X. Native Intruments S61. Native Instruments Maschine Micro Mk2, Roland OctaCapture. JBL 4328 monitors and 4312 sub. Windows 10. Intel 6700X, 32 gB RAM,  3 Crucial SSD (250/500/500). Komplete 10, Ample Sound SG, AAS Lounge Lizard/Strum/Strings/Chromo/UltraAnalog/Tass, Addictive Drums 2, a few others.
robbyk
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/10/02 00:18:59 (permalink)
filtersweep
Seems the Consumer IR Device is a clue. Do you have an IR mouse, keyboard or other device installed?

I would think so to, but no, nothing IR related, nor had I ever seen that in device mngr. Could windows update have installed it? It's not on any of my other pcs.

Best, Robby K 

Music 
Studio
abacab
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/10/02 14:31:02 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby robbyk 2017/10/03 01:43:09
robbyk

Do you have a Windows installation disk, either OEM or retail?  If so just use that and don't bother activating it.

If your copy of Windows came pre-installed, you have an OEM Windows 7 license, so that may not be an option, unless you could borrow an installer disk from a friend.

Microsoft has a Windows 7 ISO file download page, but it apparently works only if you have a retail license key (meaning you purchased the Windows 7 retail license separately from your PC, not an OEM license key.  Microsoft took down their Digital River ISO file downloads a couple of years ago.  Of course you could always download a copy of Windows 10 Media Creation Tool and play with the Windows 10 ISO as a test.  https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

There are still alternative ways to get the Win 7 ISO file, and the details are listed here:
https://www.pcsteps.com/45-download-windows-7-iso-legally-free-digital-river/

Referenced from the PC Steps article above> Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool:
https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-iso-download-tool

robbyk
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/10/03 01:46:07 (permalink)
abacab
robbyk

Do you have a Windows installation disk, either OEM or retail?  If so just use that and don't bother activating it.

If your copy of Windows came pre-installed, you have an OEM Windows 7 license, so that may not be an option, unless you could borrow an installer disk from a friend.

Microsoft has a Windows 7 ISO file download page, but it apparently works only if you have a retail license key (meaning you purchased the Windows 7 retail license separately from your PC, not an OEM license key.  Microsoft took down their Digital River ISO file downloads a couple of years ago.  Of course you could always download a copy of Windows 10 Media Creation Tool and play with the Windows 10 ISO as a test.  https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

There are still alternative ways to get the Win 7 ISO file, and the details are listed here:
https://www.pcsteps.com/45-download-windows-7-iso-legally-free-digital-river/

Referenced from the PC Steps article above> Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool:
https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-iso-download-tool

I do not have a Windows installation disc, windows was pre-installed on my HP.

I'll check out pcsteps.com heidoc.net soon.

Again, thanks so much for the help, I'll get there!

Best, Robby K 

Music 
Studio
patm300e
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 845
Re: Stop Error Screen - Blue Screen and unable to boot into windows 2017/10/03 11:30:17 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby robbyk 2017/10/03 18:00:16
In your case you could even DL something like a free Linux distribution like Ubuntu.
Installed on a new hard drive, this would test out the system and see if it still blue screens for free.  You would not be able to install Sonar on it, but at least you would see if you have a stable system for free.

SPLAT on a Home built i3 16 GB RAM 64-bit Windows 10 Home Premium 120GB SSD (OS) 2TB Data Drive.  Behringer XR-18 USB 2.0 Interface. FaderPort control.
Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1