TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ...

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
Philip
Max Output Level: -34.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4062
2011/08/27 22:15:27 (permalink)

TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ...

Army of the Lord: http://www.ourstage.com/tracks/TCNRFRAHNFUO-army-of-the-lord

Author, Song, Lyrics, Arrangement, Genre: TruckerMusic (Clifford)
Lead Vox: Philip
Counter Vocs and Solos: Danzi III
Rhythm Guitars and Solo Guitars: Vicent (Vechung)
Counter Guitars and Guitar Scats: Philip
Groove and Percussion: Clifford
Choirs and Scat: Danzi III, That Heavenly Choir
Bass Guitar: Danzi III

Please critique!
Extreme thanks to Clifford and Danny for making this possible.
Extreme thanks to all of you, my fellow artists, who share similar battles.
post edited by Philip - 2011/08/28 10:51:45

Philip  
(Isa 5:12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD)

Raised-Again 3http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12307501

40 Replies Related Threads

jamesg1213
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 21760
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/28 04:19:44 (permalink)
    I've been waiting to hear this collab, I had a feeling it would be something special and I wasn't disappointed - excellent stuff guys. Mix sounds perfect through my headphones, nothing at all to pick at.

Is that Danny doing the soulful vocals? Wow, channeling David Coverdale there!

Jyemz

Thrombold's Patented Brisk Weather Pantaloonettes with Inclementometer
    Ian Ferrin
    Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 527
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/28 04:22:49 (permalink)
    OK, you asked for it....

I absolutely love this Philip with one big exception... unfortunately it's your lead vocal.

It's not that your lead vocal is bad.  It isn't.  It's just that the track itself is utterly stellar and, to my ears, the vocal doesn't quite match up.

If I were mixing this, I'd try to pull out all the stops processing your vocal.  I'd auto tune it (I'd try a Kanye West and a 'normal' version), I'd probably compress it more, and I'd apply effects.  Plus, I'd make the vocal a bit louder.  This tune is about the message and some of the words are lost, which isn't acceptable IMO in this tune.

Hope you're not mad at me.  This is a FANTASTIC production.

Peace,

Ian

"Everyone is a 'believer' - even if you don't believe, that's a belief" - Me

Songs - (at soundclick)
    Sonar Platinum, Native Instruments Komplete 10u, Korg N1R X2 (for some reason I still love this old synth).
    morenoise
    Max Output Level: -69 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1074
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/28 06:11:40 (permalink)
    Hi Philip and all who took part, what a production, mix is fantastic, although there are many, great, parts. Every part has it's own place, this is quite something to listen to on headphones ! Kudos to all participants, 10/10 .

Rik
    mstodge
    Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 984
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/28 08:03:33 (permalink)
    Philip,

Been looking forward to listening to something new from you for a very long time, and boy was this worth the wait.

I thought everything about this was extraordinary. The vocals were immense in my opinion. Good to hear your children too.

Well done to all who produced this amazing piece of music.

My only crit would be it was too short. I want more.

Mark.
    drumstixkev
    Max Output Level: -48 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2709
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/28 10:40:41 (permalink)
    Philip, Clifford, Vicent, Danzi & Heavenly Kids . . .

WOW, what a production.  Love the arrangement and the structure it gives to this piece.  Performance wise this is STELLAR.  The mix saturation of lows, mids, and  highs are so clean. WOW, alot is going on but everything is sitting pretty, so full sounding on my end.

If I had to nit-pick it would be the kick drum and lead vox. The kick drum IMO needs more low end THUMP. As for the lead vox it could come up just a smidge and needs to sit more forward in the mix.

I only hope one day to have a production/performance and mix that sounds as WONDERFUL as yours.  KUDOS!

Kev

VoxBoxStudio music made with SONAR & SONiCA AUDIO LAB computers.   Website http://drumstixkev.wix.com/voxboxstudio 

Scottytunes
    Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5695
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/28 11:00:12 (permalink)
    This sounds amazing! Great production!

I dunno, Kev, the kick is thumping loudly over here.

String Jammer
    drumstixkev
    Max Output Level: -48 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2709
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/28 11:16:15 (permalink)
    Your probably correct Scotty. I have noticed that I need to turn the volume up higher latley. My ears are getting OLD!

VoxBoxStudio music made with SONAR & SONiCA AUDIO LAB computers.   Website http://drumstixkev.wix.com/voxboxstudio 

Philip
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/28 11:37:14 (permalink)
    Thanks all, I'll respond in detail later:  Ian, Mark, Rick, James

Kev, the kick thumps pretty low (in the subs); on many systems it won't be as thumpy.  Danny would probably agree (he did post-production).  On my car system, it requires the sub.

I wrestled big-time trying to get Clifford's kick and bass-drums heard around 100Hz for tinny systems ... but I lost it by then -- haha!  Hopefully the skating rink will have a decent sub.

EDIT:

OK, back from church.

Mark, thank you for your validation and encouragement; I'm so glad you could listen.

James: That is Danzi III groaning from the depths of the soul.  Thank you so much for validating his excellence.

Rik, Thank you for your particular notice of the orchestrations ... we wanted this to be rich yet strait and dancy ... for roller skating.

Scotty:  Thanks for validating my most psychotic fears of all ... the elusive bass-drum, where originally it got drowned by other instruments, and Danzi and I struggled to strengthen the bass-line ... with the kick as dominant with the beatz.

Kev:  You always exceedingly encourage, and, TBH, I value your performances above mine.  Like Danzi, I prefer to orchestrate and jam.  The lead vox evolved into this sensitive 'ordinary' vibe ... to not detract from the soul, message, etc.

Ian:  Though message-centric 'holy ground', the bass-line and soulful chorus climaxes were to dominate this mix (for skating/dancing).  That said, we did about 30-50 vox auditions/takes for the lead (5+ different singers) and 'settled' for this: Sensitive, humble, ordinary, sincere, mildly soulish to compliment the climaxing "Army of the Lord" soul cries ... At least for this version.  Personally, I don't feel an urban rapper would have helped.

We thought of others: FactoryYoyo, Tony/Twisted (a distinct possibilty), Cian McGovern, etc.  Danzi wanted non-preaching "loving sincerity" instead of clever-dramatics and fx's.  I immediately realized he was right!  Many Christians and non-Christians would be turned off by preachiness, dramatics, charismatics, fx's, cleverness, and hyper-articulations ... let alone non-sincerety with this message.
    post edited by Philip - 2011/08/28 14:11:18

Philip  
    (Isa 5:12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD)

paulo
    Max Output Level: -13 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 6218
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/29 11:39:51 (permalink)
    Really quite spectacular - much as you'd expect from this line up - yet still somehow surprised how good it is. Only on the lappy at the mo, but I'll be listening to this on my headphones later for sure.
    No How
    Max Output Level: -23.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5180
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/29 12:10:43 (permalink)
    Beautiful collab.  Everybody shines here.  There's plenty of lament and beseeching all colored with oogles of heart and hope.  What a nice message to hear!

s o n g s

– Beauty lodged in a bad hotel has no value.  Raymond Lull
    Danny Danzi
    • Total Posts : 5810
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/29 12:28:38 (permalink)
    Thank you all for the kind words and crits. :) I'm glad for the most part those that have listened enjoyed the tune. We had quite a bit of stuff to deal with as you know when you listen to it.

Kick drums: There are 2 of them...one has the pump and punch, the other was backed off purposely so that we would have dynamics and not pump through the whole thing. When you get this many instruments and vocals going at once, it gets tougher to keep things in check. The kicks pump perfectly on all my systems here...but the one in the verses is a bit less dominant.

Vocals: We struggled with this so bad, I can't even begin to tell you. Philip was an absolute trooper dealing with my constant changes and fixes. Our first few versions were a bit too grammatically correct, so I urged Philip to loosen up a bit and try not to speak/sing so correct. Add D sounds for T sounds etc...it worked out really well. We thought of having a rapper do it, but I think what really makes this shine is Philips vocals NOT sounding like what you would expect. This was the whole reason we went with what we went with. It's just different and you'll either like it, or hate it. :)

The mastering: Philip took a few critiques from me during the production stage and always fixed what was wrong. When I went to master this, the only thing I needed to do was tighten up the low end, pull out a little mid range congestion, and put a little sparkle back in. I thought his mixing skills, panning, effects use and over-all eq and leveling was stellar in this and the guy truly is one heck of an engineer. Thank you for the chance to work with you on this Philip, I had an absolute blast of a time. And thanks to everyone for the listens and comments. :)

-Danny

My Site
    Fractal Audio Endorsed Artist & Beta Tester
    bapu
    • Total Posts : 86000
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/29 16:48:11 (permalink)
    Very interesting piece Phillip.

I enjoyed it.
    Maxprizm
    Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 824
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/29 18:55:27 (permalink)
    Great tune, man lotsa stuff going on in this one. Lead vox feel a tad stiff in spots but love the tone. Some very cool bgv's. Mix sounds great here. Not at all what I expected, pleasantly surprised. Very nice work guys!

Ed Edge

CreatingNoise
    Max Output Level: -58.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1666
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/29 20:13:30 (permalink)
    Philip and crew:
      A very complex and creative tune.  Love the various elements popping in this one.  The mix sounded right on target in my ears and it is a very tight sounding tune.  Congrats on a great collab and a marvelous tune.  Nice job!
    bapu
    • Total Posts : 86000
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/29 20:14:41 (permalink)
    The thing I love most about this collab is Phillip and Danny working together. 

That alone is worth the price of admission.

Beagle
    • Total Posts : 50621
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/29 22:04:10 (permalink)
    bapu

The thing I love most about this collab is Phillip and Danny working together. 

That alone is worth the price of admission.

+1.  They didn't exactly get off on the right foot on their first encounter in this forum! 

This is simply fantastic!  I love every bit of it.  I can see Ian's point, but I also see Philip and DAnny's point about it.  I like it.  everything is just fantastic!

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
    i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
    Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
    Philip
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/30 00:23:35 (permalink)
    Thanks, Beag, Paulo, Bapu, Ed, Tony,

I agree the lead is a bit stiff/jolted in places and we may do a better re-do by myself or another, perhaps using my vox samples as a launching point: (Certainly, Danny and I will audition and work with any sincere/serious volunteer who would like to lead the Army troopers -- ha ha!  If not, we'll see what evolves, Lord willing.

Danny is amazing to work with and I pray God enables him to be my friend forever:

Other than that: To me he is fully 10/10 as: emotive-singer (well beyond the rock star level), virtuoso performer, pre/post-production mentor, with utmost attention to detail and pop artform ... faithful, swift to help anyone, etc., with exceeding compassion, heart, love, etc., as we all strive to be. 

As far as I can tell, he has no enemies, no ignore lists, etc.  (I wish I could have those attributes)

Somehow he gravitates toward passionate producers and artists to help them upgrade themselves, and directly collab with them, regardless of genre.

In this age where home studio mixes and performances seem (IMHO) to out-perform all other music, I nominate Danny for president.

Philip  

LpMike75
    Max Output Level: -59 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1621
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/30 00:54:41 (permalink)
    Wow this song was very well done!  The clarity of the mix is incredible even with all that is going on.  The only part I could think to improve is around 1:30 there is a little choir section that sounded like it was auto tuned up 2 octaves.  I think a real childrens or womens choir in it's place would make that part.  (I realize auto tuning up 2 octaves is alot easier than finding 12 children who can A) sing and B) have an attention span long enough to record the part) lol.

Anyhow, I really enjoyed it, excellent song, singing, playing, orchestration and especially production
    Thanks for posting this!

- Mike
    Sonar Platinum - M-Audio Profire 2626 , Pro Tools 11 HD Omni - PC I7 6850K - 64 G RAM - GeForce GTX 970
    http://www.soundcloud.com/michael-lizotte 
    Http://WWW.HomeRecordingWizard.Com
    HTTP://WWW.Facebook.com/HomeRecordingWizard
    Http://www.mjlmusic.com 
    mgh
    • Total Posts : 8594
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/30 04:14:35 (permalink)
    where do you start? firstly, great song Cliff. it seems to straddle so many different genres, and must have been the most difficult thing to mix. so well done Philip and Danny on that. i love the drums on this, they fit in so well. the instrumentation is...wow so much going on, i think i found the piano a little too forward at times, playing those chords all the time. but only listening on the laptop at the mo, i will try and get to listen on the main DAW this week. When it started, i felt like Ian about your vocals Philip, especially as Danny's BV are amazing..but actually it works better as you get into it. i think Twisted6 would have been an ideal singer, or someone doing an Eminem type thing, but your performance on here has grown on me; your voice allows the other elements to stand out more. But i would like to hear it with a better singer on it (no hurt intended Philip, i would say the same about my own singing!) just to see if that would push this song into the exosphere (rather than just the stratosphere...)

Memorare debut album 'Philistine' available now http://blackwoodproductio...philistine-digipack-cd
    Danny Danzi
    • Total Posts : 5810
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/30 04:20:15 (permalink)
    Philip

Danny is amazing to work with and I pray God enables him to be my friend forever:

Other than that: To me he is fully 10/10 as: emotive-singer (well beyond the rock star level), virtuoso performer, pre/post-production mentor, with utmost attention to detail and pop artform ... faithful, swift to help anyone, etc., with exceeding compassion, heart, love, etc., as we all strive to be. 

As far as I can tell, he has no enemies, no ignore lists, etc.  (I wish I could have those attributes)

Somehow he gravitates toward passionate producers and artists to help them upgrade themselves, and directly collab with them, regardless of genre.

In this age where home studio mixes and performances seem (IMHO) to out-perform all other music, I nominate Danny for president.
    Wow....bringing me to tears over here, Philip. What awesome things to say...thank you so much man! I'm so glad you feel that way...from the heart...and friends forever we shall be! :) I promise not to write up a long winded novel here....but, pretty much all you say there is true. I don't have anyone that *I* consider an enemy, but I know there are quite a few that don't particularly care for me. That's ok though...maybe one day they'll change their minds and I'd help them if I could. I actually gravitate towards anyone that may be in need that will listen and at least try some of the stuff I say to be honest. At least they can say "ah, you talk a good game pal, but none of your suggestions worked for me...thanks anyway...but no thanks". LOL!

I just love music, man. All typed of music. Sure my heart belongs to pop rock and metal, but I sincerely love everything and feel it all has a beauty as well as an art that we all can learn from. I've borrowed from all styles of music and mastering has opened me up to so many incredible pieces I would have never listened to without it, ya know? I'll work with a rock band one day, a rap band the next...a pop duet of 2-10 year olds singing their own material and then a guy playing acoustic folk songs where our feet stamping on a wood floor became our percussion. It's just a beautiful thing. To me, a true musician is one that loves and accepts everything "music". There's always some beauty in a song if you listen hard enough. Sure, certain things aren't my cup of tea, but I try really hard to listen for the positives and it's rare that I come away from something saying "yikes, that was bad!" LOL! I must admit though, I'm a sucker for a solid hook and can listen to incredible players that are musical while accepting that stuff....but it's just not my thing anymore. Anyway...thanks so much for the kind words. I'm really glad we had the chance to work together and look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again for everything, Philip. :)

Reece: yeah a bit of a rocky start there....but as soon as I talked to Philip on the phone, the first thing I did was apologize for anything that happened in the past. But hey, sometimes the greatest friendships that last a lifetime start a bit rocky...I'm totally cool with that and like it better when there is no animosity between brothers. We're all here in the world together, ya know....might as well make the best of it as a team. :)

-Danny

My Site
    Fractal Audio Endorsed Artist & Beta Tester
    BENZOFOG
    Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 108
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/30 04:27:53 (permalink)
    It's a great recording but the singer doesn't do it on his rapping skills his chorus is killer and I guess one part that got me was at :37 to 38 sounds like the singer yawns or maybe its me it's late lol but the recording is excelent...alot of stuff to deal with Danny. Thanks for sharing.
    Danny
    Bob Oister
    Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2766
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/30 05:15:49 (permalink)
    Hi, Philip,

Wow, this is an absolutely spectacular, very cool sounding collab!

You, Cliff, Danny and Vicente all did an amazing job on your respective parts, and the writing, arrangement, playing and production are simply out of this world.  Everything sounds fantastic and the mix is modern sounding and pro quality all the way.

Outstanding work, guys, very impressive stuff!
    Bob
    MannyNY
    Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 732
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/30 07:37:49 (permalink)
    Well, this is an impressive piece on several levels. There’s so much going on in there and yet you can identify each element – it’s busy but the underlying bed of sound is simple so it never overpowers.  Not my genre but I can appreciate the efforts. The playing is spot on and the mix is great – terrific colab. Vocal is okay – if it was a bit more confident or aggressive it would be more convincing for me – but it’s working just as is.
    geeare1
    Max Output Level: -56 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1906
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/30 20:45:53 (permalink)
    Hi Philip and everyone else involved,

Yikes! This is really outstanding. Great performances, arrangement and production.

Totally pro sounding to me. I could go on and on but you get the idea :-)

-gr

'There's two kinds of music: good and bad. I like both.' - Duke Ellington

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=943338&content=music
    Philip
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/30 20:57:21 (permalink)
    BenzoFog, Bob, and MannyYY,

Thanks for your most excellent listens and crits.

Again, artists, please appreciate: we both opted for this non-intimidating lead vox to lead the praise of peace and tranquility and to praise "awesomeness" via Danzi's emotives.

... albeit, I am both an urban rapper and ex-Marine Corp Officer, but I found rapping Clifford's 'sensitive' lyrics to be impossible (lest I offend God and/or man with yuppy robotic hypocrisy). 

Actually, MannyNY, your lead singer in Ducky, IMHO: is similarly non-intimidating and encouraging ... with a loving timidity that is curiously lacking in today's 'commercial' art.  Your lead vox is divine, tenderhearted, and worthy of emulation by me.

... Clifford's target audience is hip-hop, 'almost Christian', and God's children of all ages ... not the cool crowd.  He tentatively urban-rapped it but his DAW broke down ... speaking of Clifford, I haven't been able to reach him.

Note: I played this for my southern country redneck AL church ... and I could tell they preferred blue-grass and/or child-like singers -- ha ha!

EDIT: Geeare1, thank you for your excellent encouragement.
    post edited by Philip - 2011/08/30 20:59:13

Philip  

SteveStrummerUK
    • Total Posts : 31112
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/08/31 05:30:23 (permalink)

Stunning collaboration guys!

And what a job on the mix, this sounds absolutely massive chez Strummy

Music:     The Coffee House BandVeRy MeTaL

thepogue
    Max Output Level: -50.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2458
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/09/01 09:08:32 (permalink)
    wow...great job!! I love it on all accounts! I wouldn't change a thing...the vox is great IMHO...I do see how it doesnt fit neatly into a certain box...but that's whats most appealing to me...... fantastic colab
    vechung
    Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 818
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/09/01 10:02:28 (permalink)
    I have to say it was quite different from where it started.  Great job what Phil and Danny did to finish the track!

http://www.soundclick.com/vicentechung
    https://soundcloud.com/thefoundandthelost

Vicente 

Sonar Platinum, Live 10, Motu 828, Ozone 7
    Philip
    Re:TruckerMusic, Danziland, Vicent, & That Heavenly Choir ... 2011/09/01 20:55:42 (permalink)
    Strummy: 'Haven't heard from you (directly) in a while; so I'm exceedingly happy to hear from you, the CHB's most excellent guitarist.  I always await your next romp.

Distant Towers: Thanks so much for your kind validation.  Like you, I don't always want to sing/rap like a predictable yuppy at Starbuck's.  Almost every country song I here now has the same relentlessly predictable lushed out vox.  Hopefully the paradigm is wearing off a bit.  I'll be enviously awaiting your next release.

Vicente: Thanks for finally getting around to this; thought you 'ignored' us ... ha ha!  You know Danny and I appreciated every sample of yours to the utmost for rhythm and solo.  These did not change throughout the months.  I don't know what I'd have done without you!  (I wonder if you caught where I octaved up a line or 2 and/or the flange fx's I added in spots.)

EDIT:

Mike: Thanks so much for your excellent comments and thoughts, all taken to heart.  I falsetto'd that choir (without melodyne) ... but allowed a melodyne'd choir as backing.  Later version, I'll ask the kids to replace it as you suggest.

MGH: Agreed on the lead vox and originally thought of Tony, Cian, or Yoyo, but explained reasons (mostly spiritual) why they specifically seemed unsuited:  

Fortunately: They have great soul, emotives, etc. and are perfect for their genres.

Unfortunately: The song calls for a 'tender' born-again Christian (brother-loving and spirit-filled), not soulish, outlandish, militaristic, lush-country, metal, or motown preachers.  Clifford got things started but his DAW broke down and I haven't heard from him since.

That said, I totally invite anyone, yeah, I dare anyone (who has the spirtual guts) to cover this song (or a verse or 2): just pm me if interested, LOL.
    post edited by Philip - 2011/09/02 14:33:11

Philip  

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1