Hi everyone! Super happy to announce ReAxis! Mercuriall Audio announces new plugin “ReAxis”.
ReAxis is a VST/AU/AAX plugin that models MESA/Boogie® Triaxis™ (rev. TX5A) preamp, two power amps, four guitar cabinets and three microphones, a Wah-Wah based on Dunlop® 535Q, several overdrive pedals and a set of the most common spatial effects.
The sound of ReAxis is based on preamps of popular MESA/Boogie® amps, such as Mark I™, Mark IIC+™ and Mark IV™.
One of the most interesting features of ReAxis: it is compatible with Triaxis™ presets! Which means you can load Triaxis™ presets directly into ReAxis and even export them back.
ReAxis includes further achievements in the field of real-time electric circuits modeling. A lot of algorithms have been reworked and improved. With the help of a tube curve tracer each preamp tube got its “personal” mathematical model.
The user interface of ReAxis continues our approach of simple usability at no expense to a wide functionality. ReAxis is planned to be released in Q4 2017.
Software will be available for download at our website http://www.mercuriall.com Product Details
Supported platforms and formats:
● Mac: VST Universal, AU Universal, AAX x64
● PC: VST x32, VST x64, AAX x64
● Based on MESA/Boogie® Triaxis™ (revision TX5A)
● Tubes: 12AX7EH
● Push-pull, class AB tube power amp based on classic schematics
● Single-ended, class A tube power amp based on classic schematics
● Tubes: 6L6GC, EL34
● Cab based on Bogner® Uberkab 412 - 4x12 Celestion® G12T-75
● Cab based on Bogner® Uberkab 412 - 4x12 Celestion® V30s
● Cab based on Marshall® 1960B - 4x12 Greenback
● Cab based on Marshall® 1960B - 4x12 JBL® K120 (vintage)
● Microphones: Shure® SM57, Sennheiser® MD441, Royer® R121
Pedals and FX section:
● Noise Gate
● Wah-Wah based on Dunlop® CryBaby® 535Q
● Overdrive based on Ibanez® TS-808
● Overdrive based on Ibanez® TS-808 Lower Drive Mod
● Overdrive based on Ibanez® TS-7 Hot
● Overdrive based MESA/BOOGIE® Grid Slammer
● Overdrive based on Boss® Super Overdrive
● Stereo Chorus
● Stereo Delay
● Stereo Reverb
● Oversampling: no, x2, x4, x8
● Samplerate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96
● Stereo/Mono processing