Zero G Flash Sale - Nostalgia
Lightning deal ending soon…
Don't miss this one!
A great opportunity to own one of our highest rated sample collections at an exceptionally
(normally $86.99 - you save $57.00
Use coupon code "N65" at checkout.Offer ends at 09.00 am Tuesday 21 March. NOSTALGIA is one of our most popular and successful sample libraries. It features around 1.3 gigabytes of WAV sounds (over 4500 samples) from four decades of electronic instruments, and more than 1,100 accompanying instrument patches for KONTAKT, EXS24 or Reason NN-XT. "Truly wonderful sounds!... Nostalgia is excellent... For sheer fun and 'bang for buck', Nostalgia is certainly worth FIVE STARS, and I'd probably give it more if I could!"
- SOUND ON SOUND magazine, UKInstruments are organised into the following categories:
US Classics, Euro Classics, Japanese Classics, Playback Keyboards, Organs, Electro-Mechanicals, Digital ROMpler Synths, Vintage Samplers, Cheap n Cheezy, Obscure Synths, Drum Synths, Classic Beatboxes, Obscure Beatboxes, Sci-Fi, Atmosferics, String Synths, and Basses.
Programming wizard and all-round synth enthusiast STEVE HOWELL has used his 30+ years of experience and knowledge of these various instruments to create arguably the best and most accurate representations of some of the world’s greatest synths, keyboards and beat boxes that he has either owned or used in a professional capacity as either a sound designer, sound engineer, player or composer. Steve has also used his 16+ years of developing professional sample sound libraries to provide highly optimised and memory-efficient, seamlessly looped samples of a heritage of instruments that have paved the way for where we are today - over 40 years of innovation and (often naive) pioneering spirit encapsulated in one definitive collection of abject ‘NOSTALGIA’!
Whatever your chosen musical genre there’s a place for any of these sounds in your music. Whether it’s old-skool lo-fi beatboxes, huge Gothic Tron sounds, smooth Prophet pads and strings, beefy Moog basses or leads, classic electric pianos, swirly string synths, cheezy toys, classic samplers, brittle digital synths, evolving S+S textures ... you name it - with over 4,500 samples and more than 1,100 patches, it’s probably there in this huge instrument collection that has effectively been 40 years in the making.Audio demos & more detailed info HEREReviews
: (click the name of the magazine to read the full review):"Truly wonderful sounds!... Nostalgia is excellent. Zero-G and Steve Howell should be congratulated for putting together such a large number of 'classic' sounds in a single, very affordable library. I had no problems creating complete instrumental pieces using just the sounds within Nostalgia. What's more, [the Kontakt patches] make very good use of processing options to add further colour and movement to many of the sounds.. What is here sounds consistently good, the samples are well programmed.. If you like the sounds of classic synths and drum machines, but could never afford to buy even a modest selection of the electronic instruments represented here, this library is an excellent way to get a flavour of the sounds without breaking the bank. For sheer fun and 'bang for buck', Nostalgia is certainly worth FIVE STARS, and I'd probably give it more if I could! Rated: 5 STARS"
- SOUND ON SOUND magazine, UK"If you’ve got a taste for the decidedly retro then you’ll absolutely love this.. the list of sounds provided reads like a classic synthesizer museum guide, but also offers a wealth of sounds from practically every chintzy sound source you could possibly imagine... There’s a phenomenal amount of obscure drum hits slotted in amongst the usual 808/909 business, which are bound to bring back a few memories to the majority of you – we swear we’ve heard them in many a pop classic over the years. The pads are of an exceptional quality as well, especially the glassy, organic collection of FM soundscapes – the likes of which make Eno proud.. This is a truly wide-ranging collection for ‘through the ages’ synth fans"
- FUTURE MUSIC magazine, UK"As you would expect from such key players in the field, the sounds available on Nostalgia are of very high quality.. and there’s a variety on offer that will keep you hooked on this title for some time.. it will appeal to all kinds of dance music producers.. suitable for styles as far apart as soulful house and dark drum & bass.. you could create full tracks with this.. with the sheer usability of the sounds I can see Nostalgia getting a lot of love both in the studio and on stage... Verdict: Great fun and high quality, this is one of the best retro [sample libraries] currently available"
- IDJ (International DJ magazine)"This is a commendable package... The perfect sample library for the synth enthusiast on a budget. Nostalgia gives musicians, sound designers and producers access to a wealth of instruments, many of which haven't yet been emulated effectively as virtual instruments... All of the synth sounds breathe character and it truly is a delight to play each of the classic synths, many of which you will recognise only by sound and not necessarily by name.. Scrolling through the patch list gives an idea of the depth that Nostalgia provides: there are sounds for nearly every commonly used synth, as well as a number of obscure synths and beatboxes... We were impressed with the sound quality of Nostalgia's sample library"
- MUSIC TECH magazine, UKThis is the best-value opportunity ever to invest in Nostalgia! - FOR 24 HOURS ONLY, we're offering an absolutely massive discount of 65%.
(Normally $86.99) Only $29.99 - you save $57.00
Please note that you must have a full version of Kontakt to use the Kontakt files within this sample library. Offer ends at 09.00 am (PST) Tuesday 21 March.
Use code N65 at checkout View this title on our website Add NOSTALGIA to cart and start checkout
Sonar Platinum, All PC Modules,K10, IK Ttl Studio Max, too many others..., Motu Track 16, Win 10 Pro, FX-8300, Gigabyte 990FXA UD3, 16 Gb Ram, MSI R7 250X 2Gb Gddr5, 128 Gb SSD - OS and SP, 128 Gb SSD - Samples and Audio, 320 & 500 Gb Storage, 1 TB Samples, 1.5 TB Storage, 2 Tb EastWest Not only do we make the music... the music makes us...