• SONAR
  • [Solved] Sweetwater tells me THIS after taking my money!!! (p.4)
2016/11/30 10:57:46
Ham N Egz
bobernaut
Hi RSR, thought I would say my part, which is the way you feel, just to counter-balance all the positive reports from everyone about SW.
After spending an hour on the phone with this guy who I had to explain some things to about the Indie music biz, he took my order--although I was still suspicious about his "cool guy" routine.

Thinking that all was well, after a couple of days I got a phone call from him saying that my order was cancelled because of my credit (although it had passed just fine before).

My credit was fine but the interesting thing is that I bought it without credit and they still didn't want my money I guess.

I explained that I had already paid for it and they refunded my money anyway. I guess I am on a "bad guy" list somewhere maybe.

No problem though, I just went back to where I get all my gear--guitars, keyboards, software, strings etc--good 'ol Guitar Center. They have never let me down after years of service and thousands of dollars. Not one issue ever.

I do not know why people brag about SW ( I have read their comments though), but apparently they are well taken care of much like I am at GC.

Just wanted you to know that I was no fan of SW either and have never attempted to use them again and never will.

Keep on rockin' dude!

bob

And this is all fine and you are more than free to share your experiences. Not everybody gets happy.

HOWEVER to answer your question on why so MANY people brag on Sweetwater, its simply because for every negative experiences like yours, there are literally hundreds of positive experiences, so in the big scheme of things its overall positive.

NOW, AFA your GC experiences, there are far more negative  comments from people with regard to the sales drones.. jst google  it
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account