The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
Timur
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 179
2009/01/13 16:33:32 (permalink)

The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread

Hey ladies! All the world just turned into Beta testers over night, even those people who didn't master Vista for months and years. So let's have a bit more realistic look on Windows 7 and its improvements for "professional Audio" work.

My own oppinion based on vast Windows experience is that for professional Audio work Windows 7 will not magically improve performance on otherwise bad systems, it may get some slightly more edge out of already good systems by its improved Scheduler.

The main reason for that is that most performance problems are either based on bad hardware drivers (which we RME users are usually spared from) or bad software/DAW implementations. Especially the latter is something that 7 can hardly make better unless it forces developers to write better code by more strict implementation rules. And guess what, that's exactly what Vista did already and hence many developers struggle to properly support it.

Consider this: On my Macbook Pro Ableton Live performs 20-30% worse on OS X compared to Windows eventhough an uncountable number of people claims OS X to be the better OS for Audio/DAW work. So even with the supposely "better Audio OS" the software runs worse. Speculate yourself which one is to be blamed for that and wether Snow Leopard will change anything about Live's performance just by updating the OS!?

Besides: While Microsoft claims that drivers running on Vista should also run on 7 my very first experience with RME Fireface drivers is that Installation fails. That's likely just a problem with the Installer, but it shows that it's not gonna be as hassle-free as Microsoft suggests. That's not a problem for me, but maybe people should stay a bit lower on the hype.

NI Kore drivers on the other hand install without problems, but cannot be configured from inside Ableton Live (you have to run the Configuration App manually). So there will be a timespan where people changing to Windows 7 will experience issues, just like with any other major OS release (albeit one could argue how "major" 7 is away from just a Service Pack release of Vista).
post edited by Timur - 2009/01/13 16:42:43

We're all mad in here...

57 Replies Related Threads

John
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 30467
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 16:40:08 (permalink)
    In Win7 for me I found I could not use ASIO for my interface where I can with Vista. WDM works well with Win 7 though and perhaps a little better. I wonder if ASIO is supported in Win 7?

Best
    John
    Timur
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 16:41:30 (permalink)
    Yes, ASIO is supported. My NI Kore runs ASIO on 7 with Ableton Live, I did not try Sonar yet though. Just like I said, there's nothing "magically" happening, it's still hard work.
    post edited by Timur - 2009/01/13 16:54:28

We're all mad in here...
    John
    Forum Host
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 16:48:21 (permalink)
    there's nothing "magically" happening, it's still hard work.

Now you've gone and said it! And too true!

Best
    John
    kb420
    Max Output Level: -57 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1839
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 17:15:30 (permalink)
    I still use XP.

"Now, excuse me while I jump into my Jaguar; I need to board my private jet for the usual weekend trip to my mansion on the Big Island. I think Trixie, Crystal, and Heather are already there...must not keep them waiting in the hot tub!"

-Craig Anderton-
    Tom F
    Max Output Level: -48 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2749
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 17:49:04 (permalink)
    Hey ladies! All the world just turned into Beta testers over night, even those people who didn't master Vista for months and years. So let's have a bit more realistic look on Windows 7 and its improvements for "professional Audio" work.

isnt that a bit of a cynical intro? what are you suggesting? that i am an idiot because i never was interested in testing vista and that my better performance with w7 64 compared to my usual xp is purely "imaginary"???
    i just can tell you that on my old lame p4 running at 3ghz, 1giga ram w7 64 runs as smooth as it could (with aero on) and i even get some pretty nice results in that benchmarktool that comes with w7...
    but the only thing i care in the end is that definitely w7 64 with sp8 64 is MUCH more tight, snappy, responsier and better performing at very low latencies (yes ! down to 0,7ms with my rme card!!!) than sp8 32 on xp...
    actually i dont even feel that i have to "justify" why i am posting a lot of positive things about w7 this days...
    if there were more natively 64 bit plugs i would immediately switch to w7 64 without any hesitation - and i see no downside in all this - its a free beta in the end ... do you think that its a priority of ms to make your fireface work??? (btw..did you try my install sugestion i posted in some other threads??

cheers

...trying to be polite... quick temper...trying to be...
    inmazevo
    Max Output Level: -42.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3276
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 18:24:13 (permalink)
    I'm not sure what your point is (to the OP, not Tom).
    Was something not realistic about the other reports of the Windows 7 beta?
    Did someone say Windows 7 would cure all our ills, or something?
    Are first-hand reports not valid?

- zevo

(ps - lots of us have vast computer and DAW experience... I've never understood why people must tell everybody about it, like just that means predicting the future comes from it... some of the worst predictors I've known had too much past experience, and were too set in their ways to separate from it, even in the face of evidence to the contrary)
    post edited by inmazevo - 2009/01/13 18:32:37
    CJaysMusic
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 30423
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 18:25:42 (permalink)
    Im out of here. This isn't realistic enough for me. I'M going to the other 10 threads on this subject...
    Cj

www.audio-mastering-mixing.com - A Professional Worldwide Audio Mixing & Mastering Studio, Providing Online And Attended Sessions. We also do TV commercials, Radio spots & spoken word books
    Audio Blog
    inmazevo
    Max Output Level: -42.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3276
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 18:26:24 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: CJaysMusic
    Im out of here. This isn't realistic enough for me. I'M going to the other 10 threads on this subject...
    Cj

Hehehe.
    Jose7822
    • Total Posts : 10031
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 18:32:22 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: inmazevo

Cj

Hehehe.

Well said CJ .
    Jim Roseberry
    • Total Posts : 9871
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 18:36:37 (permalink)
    Besides: While Microsoft claims that drivers running on Vista should also run on 7 my very first experience with RME Fireface drivers is that Installation fails. That's likely just a problem with the Installer, but it shows that it's not gonna be as hassle-free as Microsoft suggests. That's not a problem for me, but maybe people should stay a bit lower on the hype.

I don't recall seeing a single post inferring that Win-7 "magically" configures itself... or will run well on a sub-par DAW

The bottom line is that Win-7 (fundamentally) is far superior to where Vista was when it was released.
    ie: Significantly lower DPC latency will translate to good low-latency performance straight out of the gate. (Not having to wait 12+ months for SP1 to make it a viable DAW platform)

Speaking for myself, I know I wasn't shy about mentioning Vista's (initial) poor performance as a DAW platform.
    It only seems right to be just as vocal with positive findings.

Best Regards,

Jim Roseberry
    jim@studiocat.com
    www.studiocat.com
    CJaysMusic
    • Total Posts : 30423
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 18:40:19 (permalink)
    That's not a problem for me, but maybe people should stay a bit lower on the hype

Censorship is always the best answer..I think someone like to see negative responses more than positive ones, even when warranted. it is what it is, if people want to praise something, let them. not everythnig is doom and gloom

www.audio-mastering-mixing.com - A Professional Worldwide Audio Mixing & Mastering Studio, Providing Online And Attended Sessions. We also do TV commercials, Radio spots & spoken word books
    Audio Blog
    bapu
    • Total Posts : 86000
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 18:45:59 (permalink)

Cj

Damn CJ, I just got here. You're "really" gonna leave?
    strikinglyhandsome1
    Max Output Level: -3 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7224
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 19:03:01 (permalink)
    Can I sell Dim Pro if I get windows 7
    syrath
    Max Output Level: -34.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4075
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 19:06:02 (permalink)
    With regard to the failure of the RME drivers, try right clicking on the install icon, choose the first option in the list (--- the program installed or ran on a previous operating system), select vista, then try running it that way, I had to do that to get my edirol audio interface working.
    Timur
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 19:16:04 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: info@tomflair.com
    isnt that a bit of a cynical intro? what are you suggesting? that i am an idiot because i never was interested in testing vista and that my better performance with w7 64 compared to my usual xp is purely "imaginary"???
    i just can tell you that on my old lame p4 running at 3ghz, 1giga ram w7 64 runs as smooth as it could (with aero on)

Maybe you're right on the intro, but here's the first problem about hypes, people participating in it feel easily offended on a personal basis once the object of their affection is put down to earth.

I wouldn't call you anything, but you could have reached the same results using Vista SP1 a long time ago. And given your descriptions on how much enjoy the new found performance gain (aka low latency) you should decide yourself whether it was wise not to try Vista on that machine.

but the only thing i care in the end is that definitely w7 64 with sp8 64 is MUCH more tight, snappy, responsier and better performing at very low latencies (yes ! down to 0,7ms with my rme card!!!) than sp8 32 on xp...

That's great and I like it! And I am not surprised by those results at all because 7 is very much based on the innovations and big changes introduced in Vista and thus like Vista it is a superior OS compared to XP.

actually i dont even feel that i have to "justify" why i am posting a lot of positive things about w7 this days...

That's very ok with me. But you should realize that 7 is nowhere falling out of OS heaven in a genius stroke from Microsoft, but it's an evolution of Vista which unfortunately you and many others kept yourself from using to your own benefit. Bad luck.

if there were more natively 64 bit plugs i would immediately switch to w7 64 without any hesitation - and i see no downside in all this - its a free beta in the end

Yes, we'd all like to switch to 64-bit rather sooner than later. It's not even the problem with native apps that keeps us, but more the problem with 64-bit drivers (still no NI Kore driver for 64-bit for example).

... do you think that its a priority of ms to make your fireface work???

No, it's not even the priority of RME and I never suggested that. I posted that as an example that 7 will bring at least some changes to driver architecture and is not gonna be as smooth as everyone wants to tell you. It's gonna be normal, just like any other piece of software, with the benefit that it's not very far away from Vista and thus the transition is easier than the one from XP after several years of Vista being around.

Most of Vista's (and thus 7's) problems still derive from badly implemented drivers and applications.

(btw..did you try my install sugestion i posted in some other threads??

I read it and I will try it. The Fireface driver doesn't suffer from path problems though, it gets stuck in the middle of copying without ever coming to an end (thus only partly finishing the install once you enforce a restart).

cheers

Cheer back! :)

We're all mad in here...
    Timur
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 19:24:05 (permalink)

That's not a problem for me, but maybe people should stay a bit lower on the hype

Censorship is always the best answer..I think someone like to see negative responses more than positive ones, even when warranted. it is what it is, if people want to praise something, let them. not everythnig is doom and gloom

Excuse me? Were did I ask for censorship? I asked for a bit of rationality and maybe less enthusiasm about something as profane as a not even major update from the already well performing Vista.

Furthermore there is no need for "negative" responses, and especially not for doom and gloom. That's exactly what I'm talking about. There is no "PITA Vista := Glorious 7". The likely most impelling reason for Microsoft to quickly publish a "new" Windows is for them to get rid of the "Vista" name that is so negatively associated (for no reason anymore since SP1 aka Server 2008).

The best part about Windows 7 is that Mark Russinovich (aka Sysinternals) is much more involved into its development than he was into the first publication of Vista. He obviously knows what he's talking about and the fact that Microsoft was so wise to get him into the boat speaks for them. I am very sure that his work on the process scheduler will bring us audio professionals some benefit, but only if that's not negated by bad software implementation from the DAW developers side!

We're all mad in here...
    bapu
    • Total Posts : 86000
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 19:24:20 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: strikinglyhandsome1

Can I sell Dim Pro if I get windows 7

only if you buy it thru Roland(?)
    vanceen
    Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 814
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 19:35:42 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Timur

My own oppinion based on vast Windows experience is that for professional Audio work Windows 7 will not magically improve performance on otherwise bad systems, it may get some slightly more edge out of already good systems by its improved Scheduler.

The main reason for that is that most performance problems are either based on bad hardware drivers (which we RME users are usually spared from) or bad software/DAW implementations. Especially the latter is something that 7 can hardly make better unless it forces developers to write better code by more strict implementation rules. And guess what, that's exactly what Vista did already and hence many developers struggle to properly support it.

Well, it may have been said above, but I'll say it myself. Who said anything about "magical" performance improvements?

As far as I can tell, the interest in Windows 7 is that some people are reporting that Win 7/ SONAR performs better than XP on the same equipment, as opposed to worse (which is what many have found on Vista). This has nothing to do with bad drivers,or bad DAW implementations because the same drivers and DAWs are being used in Vista and in Win 7 (except for us Fireface users and probably a few others).

I find this legitimately interesting and I would like to check it out myself.

SONAR Platinum
    Windows 10
    ASUS X99E WE
    Core i7 5960X  
    32 GB Corsair DDR4 2133 C13
    Fireface UFX USB driver 1.098
    GeForce GTX 950
    Timur
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 19:35:49 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: Jim Roseberry

The bottom line is that Win-7 (fundamentally) is far superior to where Vista was when it was released.

ie: Significantly lower DPC latency will translate to good low-latency performance straight out of the gate. (Not having to wait 12+ months for SP1 to make it a viable DAW platform)

Yes, but we are years away from the "initial release" and Vista is a rock solid platform with great performance since Service Pack 1. There is generally no significantly lower DPC latency when comparing properly configured installations of XP, Vista and 7. There is a whole bunch of new drivers though (as can be found in the newly setup Microsoft Update Catalog) that bring considerable improvements not only to 7 but also to Vista.

Windows 7 may (and does) improve some badly behaving drivers under some circumstances though. One example are the badly behaving Broadcom drivers for their WLAN chipsets. Both the old official driver and the driver coming with 7 shows ugly bad DPC latency spikes when being used in Vista and 7. But in 7 the DPC latencies during Idle times (no WLAN activity) are considerably lower.

Does that practically improve things for us? Nope, because you never know when the WLAN will fire a short burst for whatever reason. You still will prefer to shut it down completely. What does help is the new driver that is published via the Update Catalog (that strangely has a date one day older than the one coming with 7). It brings down DPC latencies all into the green both during Idle and Activity periods in both 7 and Vista. No single improvement in 7 brings as much of a performance gain as improved and properly written drivers and software applications (aka DAWs).

It only seems right to be just as vocal with positive findings.

Absolutely, but maybe a bit less of a "Hooray" would do the "realistic" situation more justice and draw less attention away from the real performance culprits!?

We're all mad in here...
    Tom F
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 19:41:48 (permalink)
    hi timur... i just have to say that normally i am also a big sceptic - thats why i never bothered installing vista since i read a lot of not so fine things about it -- i just installed w7 out of pure curiosuity and boredom one afternoon and i didnt expect anything special - maybe thats why i was so amazed to see how well everything worked...it relly almost felt like i had upgraded my daw...you are right that i could also have tried vista and eventually i could have reported positive things about it - still i think that its not a "duty" of mine to test everything...so my positive review only covers what i tested (w7)
    and as already stated it just performs great (i had not a single driver problem - i only had to install the rme card - and all worked perfectly... maybe others experience troubles with it - i cant tell - for me getting this free w7 was very cool

greetz

kubalibre
    Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 614
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 19:50:03 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: kb420

I still use XP.

---------------------------------------------
    all crash on the louspeaker
    Timur
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 19:55:22 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: vanceen

Well, it may have been said above, but I'll say it myself. Who said anything about "magical" performance improvements?

It was both a metaphorical expression for the general "hooray" on 7 happening after all the "booing" on Vista and even more important it expresses that current Audio computers and software can already utilize their full potential without Windows 7.

Some people behave as if 7 would give people access to computer performance never known to mankind and that all our precious hardware only had to wait to finally be freed from the oppression of XP and Vista.

You cannot get vastly more performance out of a computer that already utilizes most (if not all) of its potential!

When I am running my DAWs at 100% CPU load then nearly all of that load comes from the Audio driver and the DAW itself. Especially with MMCSS on Vista there is little system overhead getting into its way. Where do you want to squeeze more performance out of that?

One thing I hope for (and still have to do more tests with) is more overhead for low latency performance though. At the moment I can run Ableton Live upto around 65% CPU load at 64 samples via the Fireface 400 on both XP and Vista, less so in OS X. DPCs and Interrupts are very low at this point, CPU load has obviously enough headroom, but still drop-outs begin to happen. Is it the OS though? I wouldn't bet on it, rather on the Firewire driver implementation or the DAW implementation. Tests will tell.

But maybe 7 forces improperly written drivers and applications to behave better, that would be a big improvement. Albeit those drivers and applications should have been optimized by their respective developers anyway, but an OS managing that part is surely a big welcome Plus (hopefully done without additional overhead)!

As far as I can tell, the interest in Windows 7 is that some people are reporting that Win 7/ SONAR performs better than XP on the same equipment, as opposed to worse (which is what many have found on Vista). This has nothing to do with bad drivers,or bad DAW implementations because the same drivers and DAWs are being used in Vista and in Win 7 (except for us Fireface users and probably a few others).

And I still suspect that at the current state of 7 about the same Audio performance can be achieved with Vista using the same proper drivers, at least on a somewhat modern system.

Absolutely! But some educated comparisons and meaningful numbers are far more useful than THIS IS F$CK§NG GRAND NEVER SEEN BEFORE PERFORMANCE! I LOVE IT, IT'S MARVELOUS AND FINALLY MS HAD DONE THE RIGHT THING! zzzzzZZZZ c'mon, gimme a break.

We're all mad in here...
    John
    Forum Host
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 19:56:34 (permalink)
    This is a good thread that is in fact trying to be realistic. My comment is Win 7 is very promising but it wouldn't be if we didn't already have Vista. To me Win 7 is an evolutionary OS. Vista was the revolutionary one. I like many things in Win 7 but I may really miss some things in Vista if they keep Win 7 as it is now. BTW Sonar runs well on Win 7 but it also runs well on Vista. So far I will upgrade to Win 7 when it comes out. I hope it has the nice little box that Vista came in.

Best
    John
    Tom F
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 19:58:49 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Timur

ORIGINAL: vanceen

It was both a metaphorical expression for the general "hooray" on 7 happening after all the "booing" on Vista and even more important it expresses that current Audio computers and software can already utilize their full potential without Windows 7.

Some people behave as if 7 would give people access to computer performance never known to mankind and that all our precious hardware only had to wait to finally be freed from the oppression of XP and Vista.

You cannot get vastly more performance out of a computer that already utilizes most (if not all) of its potential!

When I am running my DAWs at 100% CPU load then nearly all of that load comes from the Audio driver and the DAW itself. Especially with MMCSS on Vista there is little system overhead getting into its way. Where do you want to squeeze more performance out of that?

One thing I hope for (and still have to do more tests with) is more overhead for low latency performance though. At the moment I can run Ableton Live upto around 65% CPU load at 64 samples via the Fireface 400 on both XP and Vista, less so in OS X. DPCs and Interrupts are very low at this point, CPU load has obviously enough headroom, but still drop-outs begin to happen. Is it the OS though? I wouldn't bet on it, rather on the Firewire driver implementation or the DAW implementation. Tests will tell.

But maybe 7 forces improperly written drivers and applications to behave better, that would be a big improvement. Albeit those drivers and applications should have been optimized by their respective developers anyway, but an OS managing that part is surely a big welcome Plus (hopefully done without additional overhead)!

And I still suspect that at the current state of 7 about the same Audio performance can be achieved with Vista using the same proper drivers, at least on a somewhat modern system.

Absolutely! But some educated comparisons and meaningful numbers are far more useful than THIS IS F$CK§NG GRAND NEVER SEEN BEFORE PERFORMANCE! I LOVE IT, IT'S MARVELOUS AND FINALLY MS HAD DONE THE RIGHT THING! zzzzzZZZZ c'mon, gimme a break.

just in my case i am using exactly the same driver as for xp - still w7 ROCKS - is COOL - AMAZING - KICKS ASS - IS BETTER THAN YOU

Timur
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 20:02:49 (permalink)

maybe thats why i was so amazed to see how well everything worked...it relly almost felt like i had upgraded my daw...you are right that i could also have tried vista and eventually i could have reported positive things about it

Just to clarify that: I never ever addressed you or anyone else around here personally!

What I am referring to is the overall hype and general somewhat inappropriate enthusiasm from the same Internet mob that either burned Microsoft and Vista on a stake or completely ignored it just weeks ago (and for more than 2 years now). Like CJ said, for most people there's only doom or gloom. But that's mostly because they want to deceive themselves into a superficial and artificially hyped reality.

A hammer is a hammer! Even if you bloat it up to be the hammer of Thor himself it still can only drive the nail so far into the table (without crushing it).
    post edited by Timur - 2009/01/13 20:08:33

We're all mad in here...
    Timur
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 20:04:03 (permalink)

just in my case i am using exactly the same driver as for xp - still w7 ROCKS - is COOL - AMAZING - KICKS ASS - IS BETTER THAN YOU

We're all mad in here...
    Zo
    Max Output Level: -25 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5036
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 20:19:37 (permalink)
    Still with xp ! bought several copies !
    So no need to say more !
    I want to beleive so convice me , but vista (as i get a master degre in computing) made me laugh (talkin for pro use), didn't took the time to check seven , cause i know you guyz here will do it seriously , if it passes your quality filters , then it will have to pass mine !!!

For sale  (PM me) : transfert ilok included
    Eventide Ultrachannel make offers
    Softube Summit EQ
    IK Neve 1081 , Neve precision Comp/Lim
    EastWest Goshtwriter
    Soundforge Pro 12

twisted6s
    Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2001
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 20:27:47 (permalink)
    i like vista

Core 2 Quad Q9650 3.0 ghz processor, 8 gig ram, 2.5Tb drives, Sonar Platinum, Lynx L22, FMR Audio RNP & RNC, Mackie HR824, Neumann tlm 103, Window 10 64
    https://soundcloud.com/twisted6s/sets/tony-pruden

Timur
    RE: The "realistic" Windows 7 discussion thread 2009/01/13 20:29:54 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: Zo

but vista (as i get a master degre in computing) made me laugh (talkin for pro use)

What exactly made you laugh then? Was it the improved process scheduler or the possibility to run Audio threads at real-time without compromising the whole system into freezing once the DAW should hang-up?

I do wonder: How many of the "professional audio users" called a "professional computer expert" to setup their computer and OS?

Only few to none of the ones dissing Vista and Microsoft aloud on forums I assume. Most of these people didn't have any much reason to switch from XP to Vista though, because they already had properly working systems. Likewise you likely wont find many "professional audio users" calling halleluja about W7 as if it gave their professional work-life a new meaning. They are too busy building the table for their customers with their hammer and any other tool they've got at hand to get the job done!
    post edited by Timur - 2009/01/13 20:34:43

We're all mad in here...
    Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1