CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please?

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
aj
Max Output Level: -69 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1084
2009/11/30 07:17:49 (permalink)

CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please?

I was immensely surprised - in fact, to quote Arthur Dent from the Hitchhikers Guide - Surprise was not enough and I was forced to resort to astonishment - when, thinking, ah, let's see what I can do to MIDI events with a CAL script - it seems that Cakewalk provide no documentation whatever.

Well, that's not quite true. The PDF manual shows you how to run CAL scripts while managing at the same time to utterly evade discussing anything about how to write them in the first place. And it points to some sample scripts. But that's it.

All that exists in the way of reference and tutorial material are decade-old archived web sites by third parties, with pages missing in many cases, that provide some samples and show considerable creativity by their authors in reverse-engineering what CAL can do. But this is really not good enough. The sites conflict at times regarding what functions are available. They are, as I said, very old and some pages have not been archived, resulting in missing links for important sub-topics.

Since CAL is still supported in recent Sonar releases, I really feel this is unacceptable. Can anyone at Cake point me to proper Cakewalk-authored documentation. Surely it must exist.

I am trying to do some stuff which I believe will benefit other Sonar users and I will make it freely available to the community, but I am darned if I am going to reverse-engineer all the functions etc. it supports - a number were quietly added in Sonar 3, for instance, but it is unclear whether anything else has been added since then or whether even this functionality was carried over to versions 4+.

Possibly Cake would prefer that CAL simply fade away. Since this leaves Sonar with absolutely no scripting support whatever, this doesn't sound like a terribly smart thing to do.

So, Noel, what's the story please. I was very surprised to discover this turn of events and apologise profusely if the material is available somewhere in the bowels of Cake's support pages, but so far I have been unable to locate it. Surely you have some proper documentation floating around somewhere you could post online?.

35 Replies Related Threads

ducatibruce2
    Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 557
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/11/30 07:54:32 (permalink)
    It was announced (I think when Sonar 8 was released) that CAL is no longer supported/deprecated - though it continues to work. So I'd guess you're right when you say
    Cake would prefer that CAL simply fade away

Documentation of CAL has always been thin - I think there was a downloadable chapter in the Sonar Power 7 that covered some basics but basically suggested you learn by analysing existing CALs

S8.5.3PE & X1d P Exp & X2P, Q6600 @3Ghz, 4GB DDR2, XP SP3
    With Knobs: 2 x Yamaha i88x mlan (ASIO), RS7000, Motif ESR, Roland SI24, VSynth XT, Varios, Fantom XR, JunoD, HPD10, Korg PadKontrol
    No knobs: P5, DimPro, Rapture, Z3ta+, IK stuff, ReCycle, Komplete8
    Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
    Cakewalk Staff
    • Total Posts : 6475
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/11/30 07:57:46 (permalink)
    CAL was deprecated some 10 years ago IIRC :-) Hence its not in the documentation. There is basic functionality to execute CAL scripts only for backwards compatibility only but as such CAL is not supported anymore. Same with StudioWare.

Noel Borthwick
    Senior Manager Audio Core, BandLab
    My Blog, Twitter, BandLab Profile
    aj
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/11/30 10:24:14 (permalink)
    Well, thanks Noel. I have to say I am always impressed that you respond personally to so many of these posts. It's a clear commitment to an excellent product.

Having said that, I can't help but feel somewhat disappointed here. I was going to make a very serious effort - as a professional software developer - to see if I could find a solution to the problem I've posted elsewhere - deriving a tempo reference automatically for 'fit improvisation' - by analysing the MIDI events in a track and algorithmically determining where the bar lines are likely to lie. (and I would have donated the result, if successful, to the community, I'm just doing this in the context of my own interest as an amateur musician).

In other words instead of having to laboriously tap in a tempo reference on a new track and do 'fit to improvisation', the script would have created the tempo reference events based on an analysis of the MIDI events in the improvised free-tempo track. For anyone like myself who doesn't like the constraints of metronomes, this would be extremely useful, I would think.

I have a couple of algorithms which I believe will work for the 4/4 case, which is by far the most useful - and from what I have seen of CAL it is, I think, capable of doing what I want, in that you can programmatically insert notes into tracks. All I have to do is determine exactly what event time to give each inserted event.

So I *think* CAL would have sufficed, but as I said, I'm very reluctant to expend effort on something which may just vanish in the near future, or where functions I use are not available in a reasonable range of historical releases, say, S6-8.

So, yes, I am disappointed. I think this decision regarding CAL is very regrettable, because CAL at least offers some third-party extendability to Sonar.

I could of course alternatively consider whether an MFX plugin COULD be made to do the job - but going back and looking, this seems to be bound up with the DXi SDK and I think DXi is really a dead technology as well now, so is this necessarily a good decision either - at some stage, you're presumably going to drop DXi support and focus on VSTi, since, as far as I know, you're now pretty much the only vendor supporting DXi. Or Microsoft will drop support since the technology never gained any traction. In any event the number of DXi developers must be vanishingly small these days, so if I go down this path and get stuck, I'm not likely to be able to find any technical assistance. And based on my previous experiences developing a control surface plugin, the documentation is fairly spartan for these SDKs, though I do appreciate that you make them available to developers in the first place.

I urge you to reconsider the historical decision (which I imagine perhaps you may not even have been involved in) to sunset CAL. I appreciate that it places a small burden of extra testing and compatibility issues on new releases, but absent any other kind of scripting support - unless you plan to add it in a future release - you are significantly limiting the extensibility of the product by third parties.

I don't consider Reaper to be a serious competitor to Sonar in the marketplace you mainly address, but it does have some remarkable extendability through both scripting support (in Perl and Python), and, equally remarkably, the ability to write new audio plugins (Jesusonic) that run in real time using a simple C-like language - you can create your own reverb, limiters, echo, pitch change and all sorts of things in a few lines of code without a complicated SDK to grapple with, which has resulted in a growing number of interesting third-party plugins written by people who have some programming skills but don't want to grapple with the complexities associated with a full-blown VST plugin.

This third-party ecosystem benefits all users and costs Cockos nothing, other than the presumably acceptable cost of supporting scripting in the first place.

Anyway, that's my 10 cents worth. I don't know what other forum members think. Many will never even have heard of CAL, I guess, some will still use the odd CAL script but whether the ability to extend Sonar's MIDI functionality via scripting is of interest to people other than myself, I can only conjecture. But it does seem an odd decision to support running CAL  scripts on the menu even in the latest Sonar versions, yet deprecate it without any obvious replacement. Normally, when a software manufacturer deprecates something, a replacement is already available. In Sonar's case, that's clearly not the situation. I think this is a darn shame.

Dickie Fredericks
    Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 373
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/11/30 10:29:20 (permalink)
    I only use one or two CAL scripts but I sure do like it when I need to use em.

ASUS i7 / WIN10 64, SONAR PLATINUM, WAVES, MOTU 828MK3 HYBRID (3),  MACKIE MCU & XT (2), SOFTUBE CONSOLE 1, DANGEROUS MUSIC 2BUS LT & D-BOX, DAKING, LANGEVIN and other stuff.
    Web Stuff and Tunes done in Sonar www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks  Visit my endorsers!  Deering Valve Amplification www.deeringamps.com 
    bitflipper
    01100010 01101001 01110100 01100110 01101100 01101
    • Total Posts : 26036
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/11/30 11:40:24 (permalink)
    I'm a long-time CAL fan, too. I'm still using scripts that I wrote back in 1989. I would be tickled to have CAL make a comeback, be properly documented and even enhanced.

Unfortunately, I don't think that's going to happen, and frankly if it were my decision I wouldn't be putting development time into it either. It's just not the kind of feature that sells DAWs nowadays. Today it's all about canned shortcuts - assembling loops, pasting pre-made MIDI patterns, stuff like that. We tweakers are a diminishing fraction of the market.

All else is in doubt, so this is the truth I cling to. 

My Stuff
    Oaf_Topik
    Max Output Level: -54 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2105
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/11/30 11:44:07 (permalink)

Can anyone at Cake point me to proper Cakewalk-authored documentation. Surely it must exist.

"Cakewalk CAL programming information
    The information on this site is mostly for people who already have some experience with CAL programming. My intention is to fill gaps in the documentation provided by Cakewalk, and to share useful programming tricks and tips."

http://www.bikexprt.com/calfiles/index.htm
    post edited by Oaf_Topik - 2009/11/30 11:52:33

Amazed
    Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 459
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/11/30 11:49:34 (permalink)
    Eh Bit, I think your right about this. If we included split notes to tracks on the process menu we could probably dispense with about 90% of the cal requirement these days. It was mostly about doing clever things with midi wasn't it? Short of running a few cals from time to time I havent written anything in it for years. Back in the day maybe Greg say it as a quick way to provide all the midi manipulation features that people asked for.
    UnderTow
    Max Output Level: -37 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3848
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/11/30 12:30:59 (permalink)
    CAL is really easy: Open the CAL window, hit CAL record, do whatever you want the script to do and then hit CAL save. Bingo! You have a new CAL script. :)

Oh wait, that functionality was removed at some point. :(

UnderTow
    UnderTow
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/11/30 12:33:41 (permalink)
    Amazed

Eh Bit, I think your right about this. If we included split notes to tracks on the process menu we could probably dispense with about 90% of the cal requirement these days. It was mostly about doing clever things with midi wasn't it? Short of running a few cals from time to time I havent written anything in it for years. Back in the day maybe Greg say it as a quick way to provide all the midi manipulation features that people asked for.
    There was a time when, as far as I know, every feature in Cakewalk Pro Audio could be included in a CAL script. Creating a CAL script was as easy as recording your moves and saving that as a script.

Haaa the glory days of Cakewalk. ;)

UnderTow

SergeD
    Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 149
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/11/30 14:48:56 (permalink)

I created a GUI http://dragandrun.com/ in order to make CAL more productive while composing.

I have plans for a second version where the user could drag and drop the CAL file links directly in the DragAndRun buttons.
    The possibility to enhance the GUI with different skins http://dragandrun.com/examples/Templates.png is on the table.
    I plan to use those skins http://dragandrun.com/examples/ExpressionMap.png to personalize keyswitch maps of different orchestral librairies. Also the second DragAndRun free version will be more generous.

Mr. Cakewalk   don't you think CAL is a big asset against competition?

SergeD
    musicroom
    Max Output Level: -51 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2421
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/11/30 15:01:49 (permalink)
    bitflipper

I'm a long-time CAL fan, too. I'm still using scripts that I wrote back in 1989. I would be tickled to have CAL make a comeback, be properly documented and even enhanced.

Unfortunately, I don't think that's going to happen, and frankly if it were my decision I wouldn't be putting development time into it either. It's just not the kind of feature that sells DAWs nowadays. Today it's all about canned shortcuts - assembling loops, pasting pre-made MIDI patterns, stuff like that. We tweakers are a diminishing fraction of the market.

I fall into the canned group but I don't apologise. I really don't have a lot of midi needs that cakewalk doesn't cover. But there are some and using CAL scripts have been the answer more than once. With that said, I was a long time Logic user and just about everything I wanted for MIDI manipulation was there in Logic's menus. I have more than once in the past ported Sonar's midi files to Logic for MIDI editing. To wrapped this up - I need certain functions that CAL does easily and would like it very much if some of those were part of Sonar's workflow. All at the same time - I would like for Cakewalk to always support scripting of some sort. Many more possibilities will be available for us non-scripters when people like you create and share. So Cake - please keep scripting available!!!!!

Dave
    Songs

UnderTow
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/11/30 16:08:49 (permalink)
    SergeD

I created a GUI http://dragandrun.com/ in order to make CAL more productive while composing.

Wow! That looks very well worked out!

Mr. Cakewalk   don't you think CAL is a big asset against competition?

SergeD
    It would be if they would officially support it and extend and expand it. I vote +1 for CAL. :)

UnderTow

slartabartfast
    Max Output Level: -22.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5289
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/11/30 16:36:58 (permalink)
    It's just not the kind of feature that sells DAWs nowadays. Today it's all about canned shortcuts - assembling loops, pasting pre-made MIDI patterns, stuff like that. We tweakers are a diminishing fraction of the market.

True enough. But even the people who make music like stringing beads could use a good scripting/macro capability. Maybe they could use it more. It is fine to deep six CAL, but you can not possibly replace the flexibility of scripting/macros with a gazillion icon-linked commands and a matrix/step sequencer.
    Wiz
    Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 699
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/11/30 16:49:30 (permalink)
    UnderTow

CAL is really easy: Open the CAL window, hit CAL record, do whatever you want the script to do and then hit CAL save. Bingo! You have a new CAL script. :)

Oh wait, that functionality was removed at some point. :(

UnderTow

OOOOOOOH I want this.....I WANT IT I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!

NOw!!!!

listen, dont make me throw myself onthe floor and chuck a wobbly!

8)

Wiz

what a great idea...we could give it a name too.....lets call it a macro...8)

did I mention I want this function?

Wiz's Album "Forty Years" done with Sonar 7!

http://www.ozlandmusic.com/ozlandstudios/Preview_music.html

Wiz On Itunes
    Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
    Cakewalk Staff
    • Total Posts : 6475
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/12/01 00:06:09 (permalink)
    aj I believe you could do what you are trying to do by writing a generative MIDI out VSTi.

Noel Borthwick
    Senior Manager Audio Core, BandLab
    My Blog, Twitter, BandLab Profile
    Marah
    Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 975
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/12/01 01:04:02 (permalink)
    bitflipper

<< Unfortunately, I don't think that's going to happen, and frankly if it were my decision I wouldn't be putting development time into it either. >>

I agree with that.

<< It's just not the kind of feature that sells DAWs nowadays. Today it's all about canned shortcuts - assembling loops, pasting pre-made MIDI patterns, stuff like that. We tweakers are a diminishing fraction of the market. >>

Not sure I agree. Maybe it depends on how you define "that kind of feature" and who is or isn't a "tweaker."

CAL-like programming would be a dud in the marketplace.

However, customized access to core functionality is one of the hot frontiers in DAW land. While CAL was apparently capable of more than just command customization, that was, as Amazed already pointed out, most of what CAL would be used for by today's users.

That's not bec today's users are less adventurous, but bec today's DAWs are so rich in functionality that it's not as necessary to make them (or their users!) jump through hoops to get basic stuff done. They all do most of the basic stuff.

CAL was a really cool and useful system in its day. But today even an enhanced CAL (as such) would be a step backwards. I say, let CAL enjoy its depreciation in peace! :)

Now... modern customization tools... that's a whole other kettle of code.
    post edited by Marah - 2009/12/01 01:06:27
    candlesayshi
    Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 694
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/12/01 02:55:44 (permalink)
    bitflipper
    We tweakers are a diminishing fraction of the market. 

This is an over-generalization and I will have no part of it. :P

Keebo
    • Total Posts : 576
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/12/01 08:31:14 (permalink)
    +1 to keep CAL alive.

And please bring back a StudioWare editor for those that didn't have access to it back when it was available.

Sonar X2 Producer 64 bit
    Sonar X1 Producer Expanded 64 bit
    Sonar 8.5.3 Producer 32/64 bit
    Windows 7 64 bit
    aj
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/12/01 18:23:51 (permalink)

aj I believe you could do what you are trying to do by writing a generative MIDI out VSTi.

unquote

Noel, thanks, that is an interesting idea. I hadn't thought of a VST that creates/modifies MIDI events, its a strange yet possibly plausible idea. It would be an odd beast, since it will presumably be inserted into one track and output MIDI events into a second track. I'll have to ponder this a bit, I think. But many thanks for the suggestion.

Meanwhile, I'm going to experiment with the idea on, er, another platform (sorry), temporarily, where I can write a script in Perl, a language I am comfortable with, hack around with various algorithms, and then when (if) I have the concept working I will look at turning it back into C code, I think. Much as I admire C/C++ it is not a language for quick and dirty experimentation, to say the least. Perl has much more powerful constructs such as associative arrays and inbuilt sorting functions that in C require you to call into complex libraries to achieve the same thing. And CPAN has the world's biggest software library of pre-written solutions for Perl. If you want to know what day Easter Sunday falls on, there's a CPAN library for that. And so on. A great time-saver. If you ever WERE going to replace CAL with another scripting language, Perl or Python would certainly be my preferred choice. I just feel odd about Python because the idea that whitespace has semantics is just, well, kinda weird. But I know many people love it to bits. Perl, well, it's ugly but boy does it get the job done. As someone once said, its the Swiss Army Chainsaw of programming languages.

aj
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/12/01 18:25:53 (permalink)
    oh, by the way. The number 1 solution for general macro writing, which works with almost any Windows software, certainly with Sonar, is AutoIT, which is also free. I implemented exclusive solo with it a while back before the feature got added to Sonar. Highly recommended.
    tparker24
    Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 544
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/12/01 22:58:01 (permalink)
    An interesting VST that I've been watching, but never used is VstLua.  However, 1) it's beta, and 2) it says it might not work in SONAR (though that may have been with an older SONAR version).

Anyway the web page for it is: http://t-zec.org/vstlua

Perhaps some adventurous programmers out there will want to investigate for possible use in SONAR.

Dickie Fredericks
    Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 373
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/12/01 23:03:49 (permalink)
    If we could move a few CAL scripts to the Process menu where we could choose which ones Id only need to put maybe 2-3 there. That would be cool.

I often use Split Notes to Tracks, Undupe and sometimes StrumIt

ASUS i7 / WIN10 64, SONAR PLATINUM, WAVES, MOTU 828MK3 HYBRID (3),  MACKIE MCU & XT (2), SOFTUBE CONSOLE 1, DANGEROUS MUSIC 2BUS LT & D-BOX, DAKING, LANGEVIN and other stuff.
    Web Stuff and Tunes done in Sonar www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks  Visit my endorsers!  Deering Valve Amplification www.deeringamps.com 
    tparker24
    Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 544
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/12/02 11:39:48 (permalink)
    Dickie Fredericks

If we could move a few CAL scripts to the Process menu where we could choose which ones Id only need to put maybe 2-3 there. That would be cool.

I often use Split Notes to Tracks, Undupe and sometimes StrumIt
    I don't know about adding them to the Process menu, but you can make keybinding shortcuts for them.  That might help a little.
    Wookiee
    Rrrrugh arah-ah-woof?
    • Total Posts : 13306
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/12/02 13:02:00 (permalink)
    Keep CAL alive I use it all the time.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
    Karma has a way of finding its own way home.
    Primary, i7 8700K 16Gigs Ram, 3x500gb SSD's 2TB Backup HHD Saffire Pro 40. Win 10 64Bit
    Secondary  i7 4790K, 32GB Ram, 500Gb SSD OS/Prog's, 1TB Audio, 1TB Samples HHD AudioBox USB, Win 10 64Bit
    CbB, Adam's A7x's - Event 20/20's, Arturia V6, Korg Digital Legacy, Softube Modular, Arturia Keylab-88, USB-MidiSport 8x8 
    sanelso2
    Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 73
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/12/02 13:51:38 (permalink)

Add another vote for the "Keep CAL Alive" campaign!  New CAL functionality would be great!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    SONAR X1x 64-bit

Intel Core 2 Duo T9300 (2.5 Ghz) 6M L2 Cache 800Mhz Dual Core, Windows 7, 256MB NVIDA Quadro
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    feedback50
    • Total Posts : 564
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/12/02 16:25:07 (permalink)
    I always thought that something akin to "recordable macros" similar to what Excel used to do, would be useful to more users than CAL was (requires less programing skill, therefore accessible to more people). Perhaps something that while recording a macro, could generate a CAL script you could modify or save if need be. Things like opening VVocal for a selected clip on the correct monitor at the right size, with the time/pitch scales set appropriately and setting the pitch follow to zero each time would be huge time saver. Or Audio Snap automation that you repeat on several clips throughout an entire song. Or record a macro to a hot-key for opening eight new tracks with the same settings as the previous eight (i/o, plugs, levels) so recording several takes of the same band within a project would be a snap. I know there are some windows utilities that could record and script mouse and key activity, but it would be much more useful to have it be Sonar-aware.
    riojazz
    Max Output Level: -64 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1337
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/12/02 16:33:10 (permalink)
    I still use CAL on occasion.  If it isn't going to be enhanced, at least I hope that future versions of SONAR continue to support its use.

Software: Cakewalk by Bandlab; Adobe Audition; Band-in-A-Box audiophile; Izotope Ozone; Encore; Melodyne; Win 10 Pro, 64-bit.

Hardware: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 2nd; Roland Integra-7; TCE Finalizer; Presonus Central Station, Behringer X-Touch.  Home built i7 with 16 GB RAM, SSDs.
    Willy Jones [Cakewalk]
    Cakewalk Staff
    • Total Posts : 751
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/12/02 17:58:50 (permalink)
    RE: Documentation - I agree that this is pretty thin and some of the online sources are dated.  For the few of you that aren't still using Pro Audio 9 on a daily basis  - - I revived the CAL Function Reference Guide from a PA9 help file and posted it in the DevXchange with the other CAL info in .pdf format.  You can check it out/download it here. 

Hope that helps a little aj and others.

Willy Jones 
    Cakewalk
    John
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 30467
    Re:CAL - the word that dare not speak its name. Noel, what's the story here, please? 2009/12/02 18:06:32 (permalink)
    Willy you are a jewel.  I can't thank you enough for the stuff you do to help us out.

CAL is a great asset for us. It needs to be supported better and developed more.  Thank you.

Best
    John
    Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1