Helpful ReplyBig announcements coming June 1st, 2016

Page: << < ..4647 Showing page 47 of 47
Author
sonarman1
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 255
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/02 08:17:40 (permalink)
REZA
I don't understand why some people are so unhappy about mac version. why we shouldn't see one day that most of the studios are using sonar instead of logic or protools or the other DAWs. I think it was a big jump for company and  also for us in the near future. I know each company stay on their feet by supporting their clients, but we shouldn't forget we also stand on our feet in this industry by what ever these companies bring for us. based on what ever i paid during this last 20 years to cakewalk i earned much much more from it( technology and money). and I am sure each of us that stick with cakewalk for long time, it is not because we are idiot, because we know sonar as a user friendly and powerful DAW that always is beyond the other DAWs. I am sure very soon most of the other companies will test their products with sonar first before protools or logic. I know it takes time but it will. unless the other companies provide more features.
Cakewalk has not stop and I think it is just a new start with a new recipe. :)
Thanks CAKEWALK

Its the psychology of some people. Just like a kid gets scared that he will be deserted when a new sibling arrives. Some people are scared sonar's resources get's used up for mac. Whos gonna use sonar, how much will sonar reach to. They don't care. They are a little bit uhh yes selfish. But selfish is the new synonym of shortsightedness. Only if Sonar reaches more people and more platform's we will see Sonar standing tall for long long years. I am sure some cool features that bakers had released were already made with the new mac OS in mind. This includes the Tungsten theme, New quick start etc. Like Craig mentioned somewere Sonar OS X is already in use in bakers hands. We see that with these guys in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z34jFoCQCvg&feature=youtu.be The job is already done to some extent and the cool updates that we are getting never slowed down. So there is no reason to worry Cakewalk will spoil the resources just for the mac version. We also now know that they are strongly committed in improving Sonar. They are sure gonna implement more features and more enhancements in the coming months to prepare sonar to make an impression in the competitive platform. This is only a news to celebrate. All I can say is some just couldn't think beyond an extent. When all the other major daw's are doing well with pc and mac why wouldn't Sonar. Why are you too much worried to the level sonar will loose its resources just coz of this and some even think Sonar may abandon PC users. That's too much of a delusional mind I say.
post edited by sonarman1 - 2016/06/02 10:42:01
dcumpian
Max Output Level: -34 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4124
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/02 08:35:52 (permalink)
Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
ampfixer
I'm just wondering if the multi-version bugs we work around will be built into the MAC version. Seriously.

I was hoping for an announcement about a ground up rebuild of Sonar PC that got rid of the legacy code that has caused issues in eliminating bugs. Other than the lifetime upgrade issue there is nothing immediate, everything is prefaced by we will, we can, we plan, stay tuned.

John, I'm being honest when I say this. The last thing you want from any software company like that has a product which has evolved over many years is a "ground up rewrite". Its a misconception that application rewrites result in better or bug free code. A rewrite of a complex feature rewrites introduce new bugs and in some cases reintroduce issues that were fixed years ago. Now multiply this by all the features that exist in an application. 
If we rewrote SONAR it would be many years before you saw the same level of maturity you see today.
What would happen if Microsoft rewrote Windows and discarded all the legacy code? You would have a new shiny OS with thousands of new bugs...

True story...seen it firsthand.

Regards,
Dan

Mixing is all about control.

My music:
http://dancumpian.bandcamp.com/ or https://soundcloud.com/dcumpian Studiocat Advanced Studio DAW (Intel i5 3550 @ 3.7GHz, Z77 motherboard, 16GB Ram, lots of HDDs), Sonar Plat, Mackie 1604, PreSonus Audiobox 44VSL, ESI 4x4 Midi Interface, Ibanez Bass, Custom Fender Mexi-Strat, NI S88, Roland JV-2080 & MDB-1, Komplete, Omnisphere, Lots o' plugins.    
Jimmy Landry [Cakewalk]
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 23
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/02 10:47:18 (permalink)
REZA
I don't understand why some people are so unhappy about mac version. why we shouldn't see one day that most of the studios are using sonar instead of logic or protools or the other DAWs. I think it was a big jump for company and  also for us in the near future. I know each company stay on their feet by supporting their clients, but we shouldn't forget we also stand on our feet in this industry by what ever these companies bring for us. based on what ever i paid during this last 20 years to cakewalk i earned much much more from it( technology and money). and I am sure each of us that stick with cakewalk for long time, it is not because we are idiot, because we know sonar as a user friendly and powerful DAW that always is beyond the other DAWs. I am sure very soon most of the other companies will test their products with sonar first before protools or logic. I know it takes time but it will. unless the other companies provide more features.
Cakewalk has not stop and I think it is just a new start with a new recipe. :)
Thanks CAKEWALK

This is well stated REZA and we appreciate the positive message.  Companies change and try new things -- we are doing this Mac test for the good-of-the-whole.  Someday if and when it's successful, it's only going to benefit everyone who uses Cakewalk software... and that means even folks who just use 1 plug-in from us like the CA-2A... EVERYONE.  Also, SONAR as it is right now on PC has never had a brighter future.  Thanks again
hevanw
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 80
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/02 13:29:53 (permalink)
Andrew Rossa [Cakewalk]
JRR Shop is all set now. They fixed it earlier this afternoon. 

Unfortunately no discounts though at JRR. Quote: "we had to take down the automatic discounts".
Anderton
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/02 19:14:50 (permalink)
SilkTone
We were told that the June 1 announcement will affect all current users, hence my comment that the Mac version ended up not affecting many current SONAR users. 

The announcement had three parts.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
...wicked
Max Output Level: -1.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7360
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/03 02:03:40 (permalink)
And so frickin' what. Srsly they decide after a billion years that they can finally add the dev support to make cross platform universal sequencer solution and people are like "well I don't OWN a Mac!"? Oh wah wah I'm so sorry that Cakewalk is not instead offering to change your dirty diapers. Every product announcement is NOT supposed to give you a giant erection with completion hand-job, how damned entitled ARE you people?

===========
The Fog People
===========

Intel i7-4790 
16GB RAM
ASUS Z97 
Roland OctaCapture
Win10/64   

SONAR Platinum 64-bit    
billions VSTs, some of which work    
MrGarrison
  • Total Posts : 15
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/03 02:35:07 (permalink)
+1 agree completely....I can't believe how many people feel so entitled to absolutely everything. Unreal.
hevanw
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 80
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/03 03:58:53 (permalink)
Bizarre... I am just checking the LTU on the store, and my price has been lowered from around €230 to around €200...?! Price is now €166 + VAT.
PilotGav
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 436
Re: Huge announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/03 08:59:06 (permalink)
While Cakewalk reserves the right to determine what features will be offered in the core set, for practical purposes you can assume that the vast majority of new feature enhancements or integrated features WILL be part of your lifetime update purchase. As a working example, think of all the features that you got as part of the 2016 cycle. Had we the lifetime model then, off the top of my head right now I can't think of anything other than maybe drum replacer and maybe vocal sync that might not have been part of the core feature set. The rest would likely have been included for all. Any plugins or add on's of course will be subject to additional pricing. While we do have to continue to generate revenue to develop the software, any in-app add on's will typically be really affordably priced so its not like you will be paying hundreds of dollars for them.

So you're asking us to just go blindly into this without having a clue as to what we lose if we do, in the future?

subtlearts
Max Output Level: -53.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2200
Re: Huge announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/03 09:18:11 (permalink)
PilotGav
While Cakewalk reserves the right to determine what features will be offered in the core set, for practical purposes you can assume that the vast majority of new feature enhancements or integrated features WILL be part of your lifetime update purchase...

So you're asking us to just go blindly into this without having a clue as to what we lose if we do, in the future?

No. It's been made very clear a number of times in this and other threads that updates for lifetime members will be exactly the same as for those paying monthly or yearly. Nothing is lost. If they release software outside the Sonar tent, it will be the same for everyone, whether you're a lifer or not. Everything will be the same, the choice is only whether to pay once in advance, now, or to continue to pay monthly or yearly. That's all it is. It's not a gamble on whether it will turn out better to have gone one way or another, except if CW goes out of business later this year, unlikely given Gibson's backing, or otherwise stops developing Sonar altogether, which they've also been clear is not the plan. 

tobias tinker 
music is easy: just start with complete silence, and take away the parts you don't like!
tobiastinker.com
aeosrecords.com
soundfascination.com
Sonar Platinum, a bunch of other stuff...
denverdrummer
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 278
Re: Huge announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/03 13:35:24 (permalink)
I kind of suspected the OSX thing was going to happen eventually after Gibson took over.  The truth is that Logic is really the only fully functional DAW that can remain platform specific (I'm not going to count the lightweight DAWs like Mixcraft).  Apple pretty much sells Logic at a break even point or a loss because they can.  Sonar isn't owned by Microsoft, and while Gibson is a large company the music retail business is a niche market and don't see anywhere close to the profits that Apple or Microsoft get.  So why would you limit your market potential.

Having said that, while I realize there is expressed interest, cracking the OSX market isn't an easy task.  Sonar has always grown by a strong user community and word of mouth, and hopefully that translates in the OSX market.  But there is stiff competition there, and I believe the last time I checked Logic has a  larger install base than even Pro Tools.  Add to the fact there are guys that do terrific stuff on the free Garageband, if you've ever seen Lewin Barringer's Garageband and beyond on YouTube, it shows that even with simple tools, it's the driver behind the wheel that turns it into art.  I think Sonar can compete there, but it won't be an easy task.

While I get some of the frustrations, I've always been a PC guy, and the Mac crowd can be obnoxious especially among musicians.  There is probably some trepidation that the PC guys get ignored at the expense of the Mac guys because that exactly what Avid does who doesn't even have a qualified version of Pro Tools for windows 10 (an absolute embarassment).  But CW isn't going to abandon their core users, they are just trying to grow their market share.

But the market is evolving and changing and many of the the EDM folks are ditching their Macbooks for Surface tablets or other Windows based touch screen devices that have the horsepower to do what they want, and run the x86/x64 instruction set, unlike an iPad, and have real file systems, unlike an iPad, and allow the performer to interact with the device in a whole new way.  The iPad market is declining while the two in one market is increasing and the software vendors are going to react to that.

So in short, the PC market isn't going away any time soon, and neither is the mac market.  It's best for a company like CW to grow and reach new markets.  It hopefully will make life better for the rest of us, with collaboration across hardware platforms.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Dell Inspiron 15, core i7, 16GB RAM, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Mackie MR5 Mark 1 speakers
bapu
  • Total Posts : 86000
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/03 13:58:59 (permalink)
kevinwal
ampfixer
Andrew Rossa [Cakewalk]
ampfixer
I'm just wondering if the multi-version bugs we work around will be built into the MAC version. Seriously.

I was hoping for an announcement about a ground up rebuild of Sonar PC that got rid of the legacy code that has caused issues in eliminating bugs. Other than the lifetime upgrade issue there is nothing immediate, everything is prefaced by we will, we can, we plan, stay tuned.

Part of the announcement is to dig and improve some certain core areas. I think it's called a Commitment to Awesomeness :)

Is awesome Overused?

Many object to the use of awesome to describe something (such as a sandwich) that does not literally elicit feelings of awe. Yet the same people who insist that awesome should be used only of weighty subjects (Niagara Falls, man landing on the moon) will happily use the word awful in reference to something (such as a mess) that falls distinctly short of being “full of awe.” This weakened sense was once considered improper – in fact, complaints about it persisted through the early decades of the 20th century.
The change in meaning that awesome is undergoing may be more recent than that of awful, but both words are treading the same path. For evidence that such change is normal, we need look no further than awe, which originally meant “terror” and now carries the weaker sense “wonder.”

What an awesome post. 

That's an awesome reply to such an AWESOME post!!!!!!!
Piotr
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 208
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/03 14:35:05 (permalink)
sonarman1
REZA
I don't understand why some people are so unhappy about mac version.
[...]

Its the psychology of some people. Just like a kid gets scared that he will be deserted when a new sibling arrives. Some people are scared sonar's resources get's used up for mac. Whos gonna use sonar, how much will sonar reach to. They don't care. They are a little bit uhh yes selfish. [...]

Really??? It is all you have about analysis? Maybe you would be interested in real reasons? Not just making a show...
Let me help you understand.
It's is very simple. Windows Sonar still has legions of bugs. I got tens crashes sometime when starting Sonar, sometimes when closing it, in many different situations. Those all bugs are persistent very long time in application. I sent lots of reports using crash reporter (but it also has bugs so sometimes crashes itself). I also reported manually. Most of my reports are ignored (not marked even they are passed to development or so) Automatically generated reports seemed most of time not in fact submitted. But the most important is bugs still are not fixed.
For instance I created a track with many plugins for sound comparison purpose, It was working so not to repeat I created track template. But after starting new session and try to load it Sonar crash... Every time. Never been able to use that template. Many problems ending with crashes are with audio snap etc.

I love the way Sonar is changing. The most of new stuff is really great, but the problem is every new thing add its own hidden bugs. If old bugs are not efficiently removed the number of crashes even will increase. Working with Sonar is a pleasure when it works but when it crashes many times every day... It is really great program about functions and concept but also terrible unstable. I am not pro but have some pro colleagues. They all need have rock stable software. I believe however that un-pro users are caring about it.

So how it is connected with MAC? Because Fixing of bugs is very weak part of development (many my feedbacks were ignored by years) so involving development team in new environment will decrease their time for fixing Windows version so I can expect probably worse experience which not make me happy.

I have experience with other music soft producer  which is going this wat as it has both Win and Mac version.
It is releasing every year new version (similar approach to Cake's old model). So after releasing new version of Win first few months they intensively are fixing bugs in it but about April they start to improve and fix Mac version and for instance in 2015 there were no even small fixes in Win version after half of year (but of course it was still not fixed with many bugs)....

I hope you now can understand better what is real not imagined reason why many of Windows Sonar users are not happy.
Maybe you could in exchange make me a favor? It is obvious for me why users who have both platform and trust more MAC want to have Sonar on MAC. But why PC owners would want it ? MAC is extremely expensive.  Pro audio interfaces have stable drivers for both platform.

Regards

SilkTone
Max Output Level: -59.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1566
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/03 14:50:40 (permalink)
It seems to me that both sides have valid points. A Mac version could help SONAR become more popular and have it be "validated" as a serious DAW in the industry (at least that is some people's requirement, not mine).

On the other hand it is also valid to be concerned about SONAR's future on Windows. I believe CW when they say they are committed to SONAR on Windows. But things do change over the years; management change, companies change, companies get bought out, new CEO, etc.

Windows 10 Pro x64, SONAR Platinum 64-bit
Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 USB, ASRock Z97 Pro4, Haswell 4790k @ 4.4GHz
32GB DDR3/1600, 500GB SSD (OS) + 256 GB SSD + 3TB MD
NVIDIA GTX-1070, 40" 4K Monitor + 1 Monitor in ISO booth
letyourlightshine
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 110
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/03 15:00:24 (permalink)
bluesplayer
1)  Lifetime updates - great! (got secret email over a week ago) - but held off until other big "shoe" dropped - now wondering if having a SPLIT user base is a wise move and how will it impact PC users (so I will be TBD on the $99 lifetime update)

2) Don’t care about Mac's or Apple  Duh, that's why I don’t use a Mac DAW and why I'm here and have been SINCE DOS.

Frankly keep hoping to read they went under and this time MS won’t help bail them out like in 90's
http://www.wired.com/2009/08/dayintech_0806/

3) Since CW is (was at least) a PC product - why did CW flood all of us PC users with a hype email campaign over a Mac OS product? I could understand if they bulk emailed Mac users but why us?

4)  And for all those that think this strengthens the Sonar developer & support base - it's like saying your gas car will get better maintenance because they now have to service diesel cars as well.  Unless CW hires additional staff to do Mac OS programming, troubleshooting, help support, etc. Sonar PC users may see help, fixes, core improvements/updates diluted or slowed - Just sayin'

Dude part of the announcement was lifetime updates ,but it got leaked early .
A "split" user base?All this us vs them crap needs no stop ,it's petty .I like PC's and Mac is fine to me to,I just want a fast computer so it can run sonar so I can make music .

Not sure if I read this right but you "hope they went under ",meaning cakewalk?!?!

Seriously ?What a rude things to say.
And for the hundredth time many companies have a PC and a Mac version and they are as good as each other ,neither gets less .
Cakewalk is very attentive to their customers desires and wants ,why would they now short lifelong customers ?Do you really think so low of them.
This is the most pathetic unbelievable petty comment I ha e seen yet
bapu
  • Total Posts : 86000
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/03 15:00:47 (permalink)
Simples:

If you get and pay for the $99 offer and SONAR Windows falls off the face of the earth on December 31, 2017 you are not out anything in terms of dollar$ (assuming you would have renewed anyway), in fact you saved money.

If you pass, and annually renew on Jan 1 2017 and SONAR Windows falls off the face of the earth on December 31, 2017 you just paid more for the same end game.

Replay at $199 for lifetime. Yeah, the user who passes and renews on Jan 1 2017 may pay $149 or even $99 actually come out ahead.

So if you're a doomsday thinker I suggest you just hunker down in your underground bunker with your acoustic guitar. because who knows if there will even be electricity tomorrow.  
letyourlightshine
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 110
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/03 15:08:46 (permalink)
I posted twice same thing not sure how,on iPhone and can't figure out how to erase it sorry😟
Kevin Kascak
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 839
Re: Huge announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/15 00:04:42 (permalink)
Hey Noel:

This is great news!  Will this be for all plug ins or just Pro Channel modules?  Since I first started using the Console 1, I thought the Pro Channel modules would be a perfect fit.

Thanks

lfm

We're not buying Softube but we've got full Console 1 integration coming. And thats not even part of the announcement :)

Ham N Egz
  • Total Posts : 15161
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/15 09:05:45 (permalink)
bapu
Simples:

If you get and pay for the $99 offer and SONAR Windows falls off the face of the earth on December 31, 2017 you are not out anything in terms of dollar$ (assuming you would have renewed anyway), in fact you saved money.

If you pass, and annually renew on Jan 1 2017 and SONAR Windows falls off the face of the earth on December 31, 2017 you just paid more for the same end game.

Replay at $199 for lifetime. Yeah, the user who passes and renews on Jan 1 2017 may pay $149 or even $99 actually come out ahead.

So if you're a doomsday thinker I suggest you just hunker down in your underground bunker with your acoustic guitar. because who knows if there will even be electricity tomorrow.  

OR

they can just NOT spend the money  and speak with their pocketbook as a consumer f they so chose and buy something, anything, else.
Some people would biotch if they were not hung with a new rope..

Green Acres is the place to be
 I dont twitter, facebook, snapchat, instagram,linkedin,tumble,pinterest,flick, blah blah,lets have an old fashioned conversation!

Brando
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2776
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/15 10:50:23 (permalink)
...old rope itches though.

Brando
Cakewalk, Studio One Pro, Reaper
Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL
ASUS Prime Z370-A LGA1151, 32GB DDR4, Intel 8700K i7, 500 GB SSD, 3 x 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Pro 64
jb101
Max Output Level: -46 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2946
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/15 12:41:01 (permalink)
Brando
...old rope itches though.

Not for long, though, surely..

Sonar Platinum
Jim Roseberry
  • Total Posts : 9871
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/15 14:56:21 (permalink)
I don't want to keep the negativity rolling... but I wanted to clarify:

First, I don't feel "entitled" to anything.

As a PC user and proponent of custom PCs, the big news was just not as exciting as it could have been [to me].
I'm glad to see some nice updates in the plans/works.
I'm very pleased with Sonar Platinum... and will continue to be a Cakewalk customer/supporter (have been since Pro Audio 4).
I just had different hopes/desires for what the big news might have been.

Best Regards,

Jim Roseberry
jim@studiocat.com
www.studiocat.com
ChristoperS
  • Total Posts : 20
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2016/06/15 14:56:22 (permalink)
I think this announcement will help me come back to Sonar. Cakewalk's big change came with the 'X' series. I had to ask WHY when that happened and I didn't like the response.
Feature-by-feature Cubase 8.5 is number one as far as I can tell right now and Cakewalk should do everything it can to catch up in a market where perception is important. That means cross-platform support. 
Personally I think that Apples are becoming far too consumer-oriented to stay the number 1 choice for music professionals, but that's just a guess right now.
I just hope Sonar Platinum will be as rock-solid as 8 is now.
mtgbuyer1
  • Total Posts : 4
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2017/04/30 18:15:55 (permalink)

You probably get a lot of mail like this- and it goes in the round file- but don't be too hasty!

My platinum rolling updates membership expired in November 2016.
With all due respect, this is just my opinion on why I did not opt to pay $199.
(whether correct or not) my analytical decision is based on the following perceptions of reality:

• as proposed, the software is  way too fee intensive for what you are really getting. 
  • Why support a package that has shifted to become intentionally unsupported?
  • Does the organization's target ROI yield have to become the consumers mistake as well?
  • This Ware is largely perceived as functionally obsolete legacy products, based on a fatigued offering of versions offerings introduced in V 6.0  through V 8.5.
  • Why would someone want to pay for the privilege of conflicted and complicated software that is primarily based on several generational layers of patch codes rewrites on remaining uncorrected patch codes-especially when the software is unsupported?
  • Again,this is just my opinion on why I have not opted to pay the $199 for lifetime "benefits" .
  •  While I'm not real interested in hearing the " company line", please tell us why all 2016 platinum owners with expired updates did not receive any $99 e-mail offers? We would all be interested in the story. 
  • As Mark Twain once remarked," Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.  
  • re: Model closeouts:  " Why won't your organization take the business risk(s) that the fair market intended you to take from the beginning?
azslow3
Max Output Level: -42.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3297
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2017/04/30 18:46:18 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby siordanescu 2017/04/30 20:39:03
This is user forum. No one here can answer on your questions (and you probably understand that, so why are you asking?)

If you have payed for all versions before, $99 offer was one year ago. For the Lifetime (could be perceived as paying in advance for this year). If it was $199, you have skipped/waited too long initially with Platinum. If you do not see the value, why you want $99 offer now?

Some users have payed just to support the company they like, other because they like the product, probably someone because he/she was always doing so. Everyone can have own opinion and reason. And the value of $99/$199 is different across the world (for some people that is monthly salary, for other 1-4 dinners...).

Note that I personally (unfortunately) agree with all your technical statements... But they have promised to improve (confirming some mistakes! something I rarely see from companies). And that is a matter of trust/believe they can. Is that going to happened? When? How? We (users) do not know. And that is naive to expect someone from Cakewalk will come here and explain you everything in details.

Sonar 8LE -> Platinum infinity, REAPER, Windows 10 pro
GA-EP35-DS3L, E7500, 4GB, GTX 1050 Ti, 2x500GB
RME Babyface Pro (M-Audio Audiophile Firewire/410, VS-20), Kawai CN43, TD-11, Roland A500S, Akai MPK Mini, Keystation Pro, etc.
www.azslow.com - Control Surface Integration Platform for SONAR, ReaCWP, AOSC and other accessibility tools
tenfoot
Max Output Level: -53.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2186
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2017/04/30 23:44:54 (permalink)
azslow3
This is user forum. No one here can answer on your questions 

I don't know....you seemed to do a pretty good job of clarifying the situation Alexey! :)

Bruce.

Sonar Platinum 2017-09, Studio One 3.5.3, Win 10 x64, Quad core i7, RME Fireface, Behringer X32 Producer, Behringer X32 Rack, Presonus Faderport, Lemure Software Controller (Android), Enttec DMXIS VST lighting controller, Xtempo POK.
JoeJeffries
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2017/11/23 05:09:11 (permalink)
cakewalk.com/Gibson-Announcement
AdamGrossmanLG
Max Output Level: -62 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1436
Re: Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016 2017/11/23 05:10:28 (permalink)
lol
Page: << < ..4647 Showing page 47 of 47
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1