AnsweredCakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Author
sdwest61275
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/17 01:06:49 (permalink)
I completely understand the OP question.  I am currently using the last published version of Sonar Platinum, including my so-called "Lifetime Upgrades".  My question is this:  Is the final version of Sonar Platinum and the first release of Cakewalk by Bandlab exactly the same except for the third party packages that came bundled with Sonar Platinum?  Would it be wise for me to now discontinue using Sonar Platinum and get on the CbB bandwagon?  It's obvious that I want to continue to get new developments because I purchased "Lifetime Upgrades" for just that reason.

I have been a Sonar Producer/Platinum user for many, many years, beginning with Cakewalk v9.0.  I was happy to see that Bandlab was making CbB available to the Sonar masses, and offering fixes and improvements.  I had no way to know this fact until I stumbled upon this forum.  

So, a little patience with us "masses" please, until we become acclimated as to what's changing and what's staying the same, and what proper name we must call it in order to not be patronized by the more informed among us.  When I saw the way Gibson sold me out, I was pretty disgusted with this product, so much so that I came perilously close to ditching Sonar completely in favor of a competitive DAW, before I accidentally became aware of the ongoing effort to continue Sonar in the form of CbB.  So, only tonight did I learn not to refer to the continued development of my DAW as Sonar.  For me, it's purely semantics and nonsense to argue about that.

Best wishes to all fellow users,
Wade C.
Anderton
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/17 01:11:52 (permalink)
abacab
I would be happy to see one decent update a year.

Part of the reason for the monthly update was because of Sonar having a reputation for bugs and lack of stability. The sense was that releasing monthly updates with lots of bug fixes, rather than having to wait a year for them to be rolled into a big update, would be perceived as an improvement (even if obviously, not all of the bugs were going to be fixed). When Sonar did the yearly updates, there was a lot of grumbling that bug fixes didn't happen fast enough.

I do think during that time Sonar did become more stable, and now that quest for better reliability is happening with CbB. When there is a bug fix, I certainly don't see any reason not to release it as soon as it's been tested.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
msmcleod
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 920
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/17 01:16:42 (permalink)
sdwest61275
... Is the final version of Sonar Platinum and the first release of Cakewalk by Bandlab exactly the same except for the third party packages that came bundled with Sonar Platinum?  Would it be wise for me to now discontinue using Sonar Platinum and get on the CbB bandwagon?  It's obvious that I want to continue to get new developments because I purchased "Lifetime Upgrades" for just that reason...

The first release of Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) was what Sonar Platinum 2017.11 should have been, plus a few more bug fixes, and as you say without the 3rd party plugins.

CbB has had more or less monthly releases since then, with both enhancements and bug fixes. It's without doubt the most stable incarnation of Sonar to date.

If you install CbB, don't uninstall Sonar. They'll happily live side by side, and all your Sonar plugins (including 3rd party) will work with CbB.
post edited by msmcleod - 2018/11/17 01:39:43

Mark McLeod
Cakewalk by BL | ASUS P8B75-V, Intel I5 3570 16GB RAM Win 10 64 + Win 7 64/32 SSD HD's, Scarlett 18i20 / 6i6 | ASUS ROG GL552VW 16GB RAM Win 10 64 SSD HD's, Scarlett 2i2 | Behringer Truth B2030A / Edirol MA-5A | Mackie MCU + C4 + XT | 2 x BCF2000, Korg NanoKontrol Studio
Anderton
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/17 01:18:51 (permalink)
sdwest61275
My question is this:  Is the final version of Sonar Platinum and the first release of Cakewalk by Bandlab exactly the same except for the third party packages that came bundled with Sonar Platinum?

Technically, no. The first CbB release is what would have been the next Sonar Platinum release, had Sonar continued.

Would it be wise for me to now discontinue using Sonar Platinum and get on the CbB bandwagon?

Yes, CbB is a better program and is the only way you'll continue to get new developments. When you get on the CbB bandwagon, you've basically discontinued using an older version of Sonar, and started using a new version that happens to have a different name.

HOWEVER, don't uninstall Sonar Platinum!! You get to keep all the goodies, plug-ins, virtual instruments, etc. you paid for previously. CbB will recognize them.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
Kamikaze
Max Output Level: -45 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3013
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/17 01:19:10 (permalink)
post edited by Kamikaze - 2018/11/17 01:55:57

Anderton
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/17 01:19:43 (permalink)
I need to learn to type as fast as Mark 

sdwest61275
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/17 01:35:18 (permalink)
msmcleod

The first release of Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) was what Sonar Platinum 2017.11 should have been, plus a few more bug fixes, and as you say without the 3rd party plugins.

CbB has had more or less monthly releases since then, with both enhancements and bug fixes. It's without doubt the most stable incarnation of Sonar to date.

If you install CbB, don't install Sonar. They'll happily live side by side, and all your Sonar plugins (including 3rd party) will work with CbB.

Mark,
Thank you, that was most helpful to me.
Wade C.

msmcleod
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/17 01:37:27 (permalink)
For a while, the updates were being released around the same time each month. For me, that meant I could plan my monthly disk-image backups to coincide with the updates. But if they don't come, it's not a big deal.

So I do get the OP's question. It's really about knowing whether we should expect regular updates or not (we look forward to them! )

Personally I'm just grateful that Cakewalk is still around, so I don't really mind how often updates occur. In any case, with Cakewalk being so stable nowadays, I rarely find something that is showstopper that there isn't a workaround for.

abacab

If it's once a month, or maybe once every 2-3 months, I'm happy. Personally I'd prefer more than once a year, but if it becomes once a year so be it... I've still got the DAW I love.

Mark McLeod
Cakewalk by BL | ASUS P8B75-V, Intel I5 3570 16GB RAM Win 10 64 + Win 7 64/32 SSD HD's, Scarlett 18i20 / 6i6 | ASUS ROG GL552VW 16GB RAM Win 10 64 SSD HD's, Scarlett 2i2 | Behringer Truth B2030A / Edirol MA-5A | Mackie MCU + C4 + XT | 2 x BCF2000, Korg NanoKontrol Studio
msmcleod
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/17 01:39:16 (permalink)
Kamikaze
msmcleod

If you install CbB, don't install Sonar. They'll happily live side by side, and all your Sonar plugins (including 3rd party) will work with CbB.

Is that a typo?

Yes - well spotted ... don't uninstall Sonar

Anderton

I need to learn to type as fast as Mark 

But without the typos!!

Mark McLeod
michael diemer
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1128
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/17 02:27:06 (permalink)
mettelus

[Good grief... just reread this and made me feel like a walking thesaurus, sorry about that!]

No need to apologize for using language well. How else can we communicate?

michael diemer
Intel Quad Core i7-3770 Ivy Bridge
32 GB ram
1TB Western Digital Black X2
Microsoft Windows 7 Pro 64
UR22 interface
Bandlab Cakewalk/Sonar 8.5 Studio
GPO-EWQLSO Gold-Vienna SP ED-Cinematic Strings 2

michael diemer
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/17 02:31:42 (permalink)
Scook was not being testy or agumentative, just precise. As usual. we can all be thankful for that.

michael diemer
32 GB ram
UR22 interface

abacab
Max Output Level: -30.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4464
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/17 04:25:15 (permalink)
Anderton
abacab

Part of the reason for the monthly update was because of Sonar having a reputation for bugs and lack of stability. The sense was that releasing monthly updates with lots of bug fixes, rather than having to wait a year for them to be rolled into a big update, would be perceived as an improvement (even if obviously, not all of the bugs were going to be fixed). When Sonar did the yearly updates, there was a lot of grumbling that bug fixes didn't happen fast enough.

I do think during that time Sonar did become more stable, and now that quest for better reliability is happening with CbB. When there is a bug fix, I certainly don't see any reason not to release it as soon as it's been tested.

I agree Craig.  I merely said that to balance the expectations of those that feel entitled to monthly updates for a free product.  They can take as long as they need to provide a stable release, no need to rush a feature out the door.  It will be good when it is good and ready!

Back when we were paying for support, it was expected that we would get regular bug fixes.  But now I am just relatively happy to get anything at all, for as long as it lasts. 

DAW: CbB; Sonar Platinum, and others ... 
Euthymia
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 223
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/17 14:11:26 (permalink)
Oh do I love these threads. It's like stepping into an alternate Universe where tech product manufacturers let the world know way in advance when new versions of their products will be coming out and what new features they will include instead of closely guarding that information so as not to, y'know, give their competitors a chance to scoop them, disappoint the user base by making promises they are then unable to keep, etc.

I mean, I've never owned a license for any software where the developers could or would want to publicize their plans for new features, release schedule, etc. This is the first place I've ever even heard of such a thing. Instead, I join beta teams where the agreements require you to forfeit a toe if you even drop too strong a hint that you're on the beta team.

The only thing I can think of is that this expectation was born when Gibson was trying to finagle people into buying the lifetime licenses. I guess you would need to stoke desire to do that by convincing people that it would get a new release every month and that committing their coders to developing specific new features rather than leaving them some breathing room to fix errors was a best practice.

I saw a thread, yesterday was it? where someone earnestly asked if BandLab could perhaps provide them with email notification every time there was an update to Cakewalk by BandLab. You want to know why that is such a pants-wettingly hilarious idea to me? Because Bandlab, from the very first version of Cakewalk by BandLab, have distributed it via their very own tiny footprint program called BandLab Assistant that among other cool things like delivering free loops, will check the version of Cakewalk you're running and let you know whether it's up to date. In real time. It talks to their server on the other side of the planet to get this information.

And when it first shipped, there were people who howled because I think maybe you had to use Task Manager to turn it off if you wanted to free up the 110MB of memory that BA gobbles when it's running in the tray and had to know how to disable an auto-start program if you wanted it not to start when you booted your system.

Good lord, I can only imagine the kind of tin helmet conspiracy theorizing that would flare up if the company offered optional email notification.

"This is it!! I've been waiting for this moment, when BandLab would eventually reveal that all they wanted from this was our precious bodily email addresses to sell on the black market for thousands of dollars! I just know this thing has a software switch in it to turn my computer into an automated spam-bot! Nothing's free! Nothing, you hear me! Wake up you fools before it's too late!"

Followed a week later by Henry Hearsay, to whom the idea of reading existing forum posts feels like using "existing" napkins at a restaurant: "I heard about the new BlandCake by LabWalk but I keep running SONAR X1 because my friend told me it floods your inbox with email about updates...."

My suggestion is that anyone who's worried about the future of the company or how fast the updates are going to come or is dismayed by not being shown a "roadmap" of new features for the next year, just go to the forum of whatever other DAW looks good to you and ask to be informed about those things before you cough up your money and invest your time and effort on that product.

If Yamaha don't kick down with the 411 on their business plan for making sure Cubase and Nuendo get enough financial backing, what with all those dirtbikes and drumkits and auxiliary generators vying for resources, or PreSonus won't give you a definite on what schedule the StudioOne updates are released, or Ableton aren't able to show you a roadmap of new features that will be included in the next few upgrades of Live, then you know you ain't gonna be satisfied.

-Erik
Warning: if you tell me my issue can be remedied by buying more RAM, an SSD, or a Waves plug-in, I will troll you pitiilessly
marled
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 251
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/17 14:41:41 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Kamikaze 2018/11/18 01:53:13
Euthymia
Oh do I love these threads.

I love them also. But I do not feel superior to someone else on this forum!

... many years before ...
michael diemer
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/17 17:51:24 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby deswind 2018/11/18 07:01:19
Why are people obsessing about such a small thing as the frequency of updates? It's amazing that folks still have so much pent up heat needing to be released, this long after the ecstacy that followed the epiphany that this obscure company, Bandlab, was rescuing Sonar from its all but certain demise. And then later, to find out it would be free!

Me, I thank them every day (and yes I did made a contribution) for what they did. I will never forget the morning that I came down to my computer, fired it up, checked the Sonar forum (always my first stop, even when I was using reaper), and in my still bleary-eyed state it slowly dawned on me that my favorite music software had actually been sold, and would continue. I had not felt that good in a long time, and have not felt that good since (yeah, I don't get out much). I cried tears of joy. 

Wake up, people. Bandlab buying Cakewalk was the best thing to ever happen in the history of music creation software. It was almost a divine act as far as I'm concerned. Okay, maybe that's a little over the top. But we need to be more respectful and grateful for what this cat Meng has done. He and Bandlab have bent over backwards to keep our beloved Sonar-now-Cakewalk program alive. I am still in awe of the whole thing. They have never given us any reason to be suspicious. There is no reason to harbor any negativity at all toward this company and its owner. They are good people. We disrespect and distrust them at our own peril. They didn't have to do this, and they don't have to keep doing it. 

And let's not disrespect each other, either. There are more knowledgeable people on this forum than any other such site in the DAW universe. I even came back here to ask questions when I was using Reaper. These guys are the best, period. 

So, wake up, smell the coffee! Life is good; Cakewalk lives!

michael diemer
32 GB ram
UR22 interface

richardskeltmusic
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 60
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/17 20:18:45 (permalink)
I went from Pro Audio 9 then to Sonar 4, Sonar 6 Sonar 8, 8.5 then Platinum/SPLAT for life and now CbB.   I generally stayed at the level I had paid for - often for several years without updates - unless a feature become available that made an upgrade worth paying out the extra for.  And I was happy.   One or more of the monthly SPLAT updates caused me such problems in recording that I migrated away from the platform at the time of the Gibson announcement with few regrets.  I now use Studio One for recording and mastering and CbB for mixing. Personally I'd have been much happier if SPLAT had introduced many fewer updates and concentrated on maintaining stability.   If that is the strategy for CbB then they get my vote.
Wibbles
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 404
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/17 20:53:27 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby paulo 2018/11/17 21:06:22
marled
But I do not feel superior to someone else on this forum!

I do. I don't want to, but sometimes it's unavoidable.

I'm off to see the Wibble, the wonderful Wibble of Wobble

Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
Cakewalk Staff
  • Total Posts : 6475
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/17 22:29:53 (permalink) ☼ Best Answerby scook 2018/11/18 00:39:01
Hi folks, 

Most software companies don't publish roadmaps, at least not detailed ones for many reasons... Its impossible to predict release timeframes, plans change, or there are details that are confidential or bound by IP.
Its also called vaporware and most people don't appreciate hearing about things that may never see the light of day :)
When we did the annual membership model at Cakewalk we used to publish some known items that we were working on primarily to give annual members some idea of what to expect if they wanted to purchase the annual plan. Even that got problematic to maintain so we discontinued it. BTW none of this had to do with Gibson twisting our arm to do anything. It was all part of Cakewalk's working strategy to make a better model to serve customers in a more responsive way and I still strongly believe that a more frequent update model is the best way to maintain software.

Regarding the frequency of CbB updates, there is no guarantee that we will have monthly updates. We release updates when we have something in a finished form, whether it be bug fixes, optimizations or features. While its been a very regular cadence so far, we may slow down sometimes when there are deeper features. For example the elastique integration took many months of work. This month we have some nice performance optimizations that will benefit some many users especially those with large projects. We also have a new feature as well which is taking longer than expected, so it will ship when its ready :)

There is no need for concern, as others have said. Meng is committed to the product and community and in another couple of months it will be a year since we have been doing this under BandLab. Things have only gotten more stable and richer for Cakewalk users...
post edited by Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk] - 2018/11/18 05:10:18

Noel Borthwick
Senior Manager Audio Core, BandLab
My Blog, Twitter, BandLab Profile
JoeGBradford
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 176
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/18 00:22:52 (permalink)
Thanks for this Noel and thank's for everyone's work on CbB - much appreciated
mkerl
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 190
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/18 00:43:26 (permalink)
I think, we are all pretty curious, what you'll come up with  Especially in relation to future strategies of Mr Mengs Bandlab. He announced something big to come, seems he has a really long view. But his vision and cakewalk's role in it isn't clear to us, that's why insecureness takes place.  However, I'm quite happy with CbB, and looking forward to attend the unfolding of the conjunction of Cake / Bandlab.

Cheers 

Nothing to do but playing (Ch. Parker)
InstrEd
Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1276
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/18 01:32:38 (permalink)
Thanks Noel. I'm just a little perplexed that no information has come forth about Rapture Pro, Z3ta etc. I hope Bandlab got those nuggets in the deal from Gibson and they will be available for purchase in the near future.
Also hoping with having Jesse back on board the Matrix will get some love.

Instred
Chicagoland, IL 

scook
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 24146
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/18 01:57:15 (permalink)
InstrEd
Thanks Noel. I'm just a little perplexed that no information has come forth about Rapture Pro, Z3ta etc.

Meng mentioned Rapture Pro by name here and here. I am sure Z3ta+2 was purchased too. In addition to re-badging the software, old Cakewalk customer accounts need to be migrated before any paid add-ons such as Rapture Pro can be released, otherwise; it would be difficult for BandLab to price them.
InstrEd
Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1276
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/18 02:19:01 (permalink)
Thanks Scook. Funny I guess I did read that back then but my old mind just forgot. I just want then to get started with the new site, forum and add-on sales so I can give them some of my money for keeping Cakewalk alive. I don't need the mug I have Rapture Pro, Z3ta but missed some of the prochannel add-ons and would like to buy them.

Also a personal thank you Scook for all your help on this forum. I hope when the new forum takes over that you will be a Forum host

Instred
Chicagoland, IL 

scook
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 24146
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/18 02:24:30 (permalink)
InstrEd
 I just want them to get started with the new site, forum and add-on sales

Me too.

InstrEd
Also a personal thank you Scook for all your help on this forum. I hope when the new forum takes over that you will be a Forum host

Thanks, maybe the new forum won't need as much outside help. We will have to see when it rolls out.
Kamikaze
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/18 04:21:12 (permalink)
During this transition I think the frequent updates, as well as addressing stability issues, help reassure the user base that the program is in good hands and worth investing our time in. Once the forum and accounts are migrated, I think the sense of security will be more assured. It's been nice getting monthly updates butI can see the frequency reducing as things get fully settled. Personally I'd prefer more frequently than annually, I think quarterly would be a nice balance. I don't think we need a road map, for the products, but an idea of when the migration is expected would be welcome.

The main reason I hope we didn't get an update, was so that Noel gets a holiday every now and again.  

Cakewalk Staff
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/18 05:16:38 (permalink)
InstrEd
Thanks Noel. I'm just a little perplexed that no information has come forth about Rapture Pro, Z3ta etc. I hope Bandlab got those nuggets in the deal from Gibson and they will be available for purchase in the near future.
Also hoping with having Jesse back on board the Matrix will get some love.

BandLab owns all Cakewalk assets including instruments, so no worries there. Were a small team and have been focusing on CbB at the moment. I'll make sure Jesse gets to revisit the Matrix. I'll give him the red pill instead of the blue pill :-P

Noel Borthwick
Cakewalk Staff
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/18 05:20:27 (permalink)
Kamikaze
During this transition I think the frequent updates, as well as addressing stability issues, help reassure the user base that the program is in good hands and worth investing our time in. Once the forum and accounts are migrated, I think the sense of security will be more assured. It's been nice getting monthly updates butI can see the frequency reducing as things get fully settled. Personally I'd prefer more frequently than annually, I think quarterly would be a nice balance. I don't think we need a road map, for the products, but an idea of when the migration is expected would be welcome.

The main reason I hope we didn't get an update, was so that Noel gets a holiday every now and again.  

Haha thanks for the reminder. Jesse and I are headed to Singapore after thanksgiving but I'm taking a week off after that.

Noel Borthwick
Kamikaze
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/18 05:28:08 (permalink)

Euthymia
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 223
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/18 05:54:50 (permalink)
marled
Euthymia
Oh do I love these threads.

I love them also. But I do not feel superior to someone else on this forum!

Okay, mea culpa.

Don't get me wrong, all CbB users going forward have a lot to thank everyone who bought licenses under the old payware model, especially the ones who kept matters afloat toward the end by trusting the company enough to buy the perpetual license. And I'm glad that they still benefit from getting to use all the great ancillary software that came with the SONAR Platinum Suite and that they got to benefit from having been able to use the program for all those years and months that the CbB users didn't.

What I save my bemusement for is the odd sense of entitlement that is expressed in this forum, from users who seem to think that they're doing BandLab a favor by using this software for free, that BandLab has something to prove to them before they will either switch from SONAR Platinum (or older) or whatever DAW that they fled to when Cakewalk folded.

The "cold dead fingers" SONAR people are the ones I find most puzzling. They prefer to run a slower, buggier, feature-poorer version of the program for what reason? Because they met the terms of that license by exchanging money for it instead of just registering for a BandLab account and installing the BandLab Assistant? Or to spite the new owners for making their program freeware?

-Erik
Warning: if you tell me my issue can be remedied by buying more RAM, an SSD, or a Waves plug-in, I will troll you pitiilessly
gmp
Max Output Level: -70 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1033
Re: Cakewalk by Bandlab Update strategy 2018/11/18 06:05:38 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby deswind 2018/11/18 07:05:08
What Noel has said should give comfort for those that have worried about the direction of CbB. I also think that the rigidity of the monthly updates is not the best approach, but more like what Noel said that sometimes it make take a month or 2 maybe longer if they're working on something that needs more time.

I'd much rather wait than to get an update that hadn't really been tested fully or fully developed. We're in great hands with Noel, Jesse, Meng etc. I fully trust them to make good decisions while we sit back and reap the benefits or their good work and wisdom.

Gerry Peters
Midi Magic Studio
http://gprecordingstudio.com/
Album Productions and Songwriter Resources
Cakewalk By Bandlab, Platinum 64 + 32 bit, Studiocat AsRock Z97 motherboard, Haswell CPU 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM 16GB DDR3/1600, Windows 10 Pro all updates including optional, MOTU AVB Ultralite sound card/Midi interface/Dig mixer, onboard Video HD4600. Midisport 2x2 midi interface, Vienna Instruments, Ivory II piano, Komplete 9, Superior drummer. 5 HD's - OS drive 250GB SSD, Samples drive 1 500GB SSD,  3 data HDs - total of 6.5T
Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1