Customization or the lack thereof.

Page: << < ..6 Showing page 6 of 6
Author
chrisharbin
Max Output Level: -56.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1852
Re:Customization or the lack thereof. 2011/01/09 01:17:36 (permalink)
Actually, I had taco bell tonight. looked up the calories and everything first.

Of course those chips and queso I had during that very upsetting game tonight didn't help......

Wait, what were we talking about again?

i7 860/MSI mobo/8GB ram/win7x64ultimate/X2/profire 610/oxygen 61/running 48k currently.
cornieleous
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 809
Re:Customization or the lack thereof. 2011/01/09 01:32:32 (permalink)
HumbleNoise

cornieleous

Childish and unproductive.

Really?

cornieleous, That's pretty weak to take a piece of a post out of contest like that. I could have sworn you put more thought into your posts.

I don't think it was out of context. I'm sorry if it offends you, but the way I read it, the tone of that entire post you made was summarized with those words I quoted. I ask "really?" because I see no reason to treat anyone that way - calling their opinion 'childish and unproductive'. It still reads that way to me. That is one danger of the written word - people sometimes interpret things in several ways. If thats not what you meant, well my apologies then.

By the way if I was responding to that specific post: I don't think anyone is asking for X1 to become 8.5.3. I do see many people asking for critical strengths to be restored in one way or another.

D
HumbleNoise
Max Output Level: -46 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2946
Re:Customization or the lack thereof. 2011/01/09 01:53:43 (permalink)
cornieleous

HumbleNoise

cornieleous

Childish and unproductive.

Really?

cornieleous, That's pretty weak to take a piece of a post out of contest like that. I could have sworn you put more thought into your posts.

I don't think it was out of context. I'm sorry if it offends you, but the way I read it, the tone of that entire post you made was summarized with those words I quoted. I ask "really?" because I see no reason to treat anyone that way - calling their opinion 'childish and unproductive'. It still reads that way to me. That is one danger of the written word - people sometimes interpret things in several ways. If thats not what you meant, well my apologies then.

By the way if I was responding to that specific post: I don't think anyone is asking for X1 to become 8.5.3. I do see many people asking for critical strengths to be restored in one way or another.

D

It was certainly taken out of context because you didn't provide the context in which it was written. That defines taking something out of context. And it doesn't offend me it just gets us nowhere and I'm sorry that my post apparently offended you.

Maybe my post was a little harsh but it ultimately asked a decent question, which was the real purpose of the post.

And the reason I asked the question was to try and keep the post on topic. Not easy to do, as this post illustrates.

Here's the original question an it still stands:

"For those who would like to see X1 add some customization what would that look like?

Anyone?"
post edited by HumbleNoise - 2011/01/09 01:55:05

Humbly Yours

Larry

Sonar X2 x64
MAudio 2496
Yamaha MG 12/4
Roland XV-88
Intel MB with Q6600 and 4 GB Ram
NVidia 9800 GTX
Windows 7 x64 Home Premium
Page: << < ..6 Showing page 6 of 6