AnsweredI opted out of reincarnation

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
JohnKenn
Max Output Level: -58.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1659
Re: I opted out of reincarnation 2017/05/03 23:20:41 (permalink)
Beep,
Taking this as a true compliment, so thanks for the vote of confidence (really). Weird = not normal. The Pope and Jimmy Swagart will agree as well as the guy in the California crystal cathedral. Outnumbered by many.
You are completely correct.
Fair seas and some sunshine out here on the coast. Life is good and at peace. Hope you and family are doing well.

John
craigb
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 41704
Re: I opted out of reincarnation 2017/05/03 23:24:58 (permalink)
Don't worry JK, I'm not easily offended because I'm pretty happy and settled with who I am and what I know.

I let people believe what they want to believe AS LONG AS THEY DON'T TELL ME MY BELIEF IS WRONG.  Or worse, attempt to sway or harm me because their brainwashing has told them to.

The part of the forum TOS that says "No politics, no religion, enjoy!" is pretty much my life motto.  Politics and religion are the two worst things man has ever created (and should never be confused with community and spirituality).

(IBTL!  )

Time for all of you to head over to Beyond My DAW!
Beepster
  • Total Posts : 18001
Re: I opted out of reincarnation 2017/05/03 23:29:59 (permalink)
craigb, and everything he believes in, is completely and utterly WRONG and I intend to sneak into his dreams every night until he becomes exactly what I want him to be.

Also...

@JK... you just keep doing you, man. Just keep doing you.

*bumpknucks*
JohnKenn
Max Output Level: -58.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1659
Re: I opted out of reincarnation 2017/05/04 00:16:17 (permalink)
Thanks Craig and Beep,

Beep, will keep rocking forward on your advice. Thank you bro...

Craig, was looking at the recommendation against religion and politics, and you are dead on correct.

I recall on the Reaper forums so many cyber relations that were totally destroyed by conflict over the cancer of politics and religion. The Cake guys knew this and thus the wisdom in their guidelines.

Will try to reign myself in for the good and peace of all.

John
Beepster
Re: I opted out of reincarnation 2017/05/04 00:53:27 (permalink)
One of the reasons I like this place so much is that I KNOW I'm shooting the shiz with guys and/or gals who would definitely not see eye to eye with me politically (I piss off both "sides"... probably because I don't believe in "sides" when it comes to making a society work)... and they likely know that too... but because of the TOS and our shared love of music we can usually leave that crap at the door.

I know I let my tongue slip and such thoughts spring forth on occasion but usually only after certain subjects have already been brought up. Still... I shouldn't do that.

However at least I know with most of the regulars if we were having the same convo in a pub a brawl wouldn't break out over it. Maybe some snark and alt opinions but noone would be going home with a brand new Glasweigian grin.

Some posters though are like the drunken spazz off his meds in the corner randomly throwing ashtrays at people's heads attempting to start a war. Screw those guys... and especially screw the ones who cry when the adults turn around and tell them to stop throwing ashtrays at everyone's heads.

My point...

oh... IDK, farts in jars are cool? You should send one to Bapu... 'cuz he's cool and likes that sort of thing.
craigb
Re: I opted out of reincarnation 2017/05/04 01:12:22 (permalink)
Aren't you supposed to be making a track or two? 

Beepster
Re: I opted out of reincarnation 2017/05/04 01:22:49 (permalink)
I've been an enormous bag of useless in that regard today.

I did bumble my pathetic arse into the DAW room and refined the noodlage a little more.

Baps is just going into his anxious "GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA POST TEH TOOOONNNN!!!" mode because this one's been on the burner for a while.

I prefer to let things simmer for a while so all the flava gets a chance to properly infuse itself into the raw ingredients.

Also meatworld pricks have been turner off the heat on me so my particular flavanatin' is taking unusually long.

Ether way... let's all huff some ether.

That's the ticket.
Moshkito
Max Output Level: -37.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3765
Re: I opted out of reincarnation 2017/05/04 12:10:24 (permalink)
craigb
AS LONG AS THEY DON'T TELL ME MY BELIEF IS WRONG.  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... roflololololololol ....

He thinks he's right .... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Totally delusional drugged stupor ... it's OK Craig ... it happens at our age! The doctor is the one that doesn't believe your pain and help you with it!

Music is not about notes and chords! My poem is not about the computer or monitor or letters! It's about how I was able to translate it from my insides! 
craigb
Re: I opted out of reincarnation 2017/05/04 17:35:19 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby SteveStrummerUK 2017/05/04 18:57:27
Since I realize English isn't your first language, let me clarify.  Simply telling me that I'm wrong and shoving some version of what they've been brainwashed into believing down my throat is what I want to avoid.  If they have a different point a view and offer it as an alternative to be considered, then that's a different story.  Of course, anyone with a truly open mind doesn't bludgeon you with their beliefs anyway.  The ones that treat the subject as something unquestionable are the issue.  Just look at the names surrounding them: "Blind faith," "sheep," "the flock," etc (i.e., no thinking required).  I have NO problems with someone who has seriously thought about (and questioned) their beliefs before accepting them whether "I" believe the same or not (unless those beliefs include stupidity like killing non-believers).  Capisce

SteveStrummerUK
  • Total Posts : 31112
Re: I opted out of reincarnation 2017/05/04 18:54:10 (permalink)
Moshkito
craigb
AS LONG AS THEY DON'T TELL ME MY BELIEF IS WRONG.  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... roflololololololol ....

He thinks he's right .... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Totally delusional drugged stupor ... it's OK Craig ... it happens at our age! The doctor is the one that doesn't believe your pain and help you with it!

Have you been smoking something Pedro? What on earth did you see in Craig's post to elicit such an idiotic and childish reply?

What he said is a perfectly rational explanation of his attitude to spirituality and the like.

We realise English isn't your first language but what he said surely isn't too difficult to appreciate and accept?

You can be a bit of a knob sometimes..

Music:     The Coffee House BandVeRy MeTaL

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1