First Impressions on Windows 7

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 2 of 4
Author
Rothchild
Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1479
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/28 16:05:51 (permalink)
Jose, you should try Ubuntu, if you think dressing up the calculator to match the UI is cool Ubuntu will knock your socks off!

Most of the apps mentioned are installed by default (calculator, image manipulation and notes) it's just that there's a free software store built in from which you can install tens of thousands of different applications with nothing more than a couple of clicks, this could be a simple weather widget of a full blown LAMP stack. All of these apps are essentially 'part of the OS' as they are all compiled and packaged specifically for it, it's just that there's so many that they just ship the default install with the most useful stuff for a desktop computer and leave you to add or remove any extra ones you want to play with or take out.

Also by default it installs 'ready to rock' there's the office suite, a web browser, graphics apps, chat client and media player all there waiting.

Child
John
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 30467
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/28 16:06:00 (permalink)
Yeah its really neat how they arbitrarily cripple products in order to get you to spend more money. C'mon folks, the binaries are the same - this is a scam. And then, to get you to spend more money, they slap some screen savers and other useless utilities in with the same binaries and label that version "ultimate". Of course, you're going to feel cheap if you don't get the biggest baddest version. Makes me sick.
Thats one way to look at it. Or you could chose to see them trying to offer levels for people that may not be able to afford the highest costing version. Also the basic version is not going to tax less then optimal hardware as much as the top version. Not unlike CW with Home Studio. 

Best
John
John
Forum Host
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/28 16:10:13 (permalink)
Jose, you should try Ubuntu, if you think dressing up the calculator to match the UI is cool Ubuntu will knock your socks off!
I have tried it and It was fun for about five minutes. When I was unable to use my graphics card in a mode other then basic or have a screen other then 640 x 480 it got old fast. Also does it have an Areo equivalent? If not I am not interested. Also can you run Sonar with it?

Best
John
Jose7822
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 10031
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/28 16:21:19 (permalink)
Rothchild

Most of the apps mentioned are installed by default (calculator, image manipulation and notes) it's just that there's a free software store built in from which you can install tens of thousands of different applications with nothing more than a couple of clicks, this could be a simple weather widget of a full blown LAMP stack. All of these apps are essentially 'part of the OS' as they are all compiled and packaged specifically for it, it's just that there's so many that they just ship the default install with the most useful stuff for a desktop computer and leave you to add or remove any extra ones you want to play with or take out.

Also by default it installs 'ready to rock' there's the office suite, a web browser, graphics apps, chat client and media player all there waiting.

Child

A friend of mine has Ubuntu installed in his system.  And I agree that it has very nice eye-candy features like the way you can literally have multiple desktops and switch between them from a cube.  This enables you to have various applications opened in their own environment (as if they were each opened in different computers at the same time).  It's hard to describe, but it is certainly a nice features to have.  I'm sure it has other really cool features like that.  However, Sonar doesn't run in Ubuntu, so it renders it worthless to me. :-P

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
ATI Radeon HD 3650
Windows 7 Professional (SP1) x64
Cubase 6.03 x64
Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
RME FireFace 400
Frontier Design Alpha Track
Studio Logic VMK-188 Plus

http://www.youtube.com/user/SonarHD
John
Forum Host
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/28 16:27:34 (permalink)
Oh don't forget Flip 3D. Not the same as the cube but close. As to their own environment what about VMs?
post edited by John - 2009/10/28 16:29:01

Best
John
Rothchild
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/28 16:34:59 (permalink)
Hi John

Yes it has an Aero equivalent, it's called Compiz. It works by default on Intel GFX (because they have a proper Free driver) if you're using Nvidia or ATI there's an additional step to agree to their Non Free license terms - There's a GUI'fied wizard to guide you through this step (and to install any other Non-Free drivers your system might need).

You can see a bunch of the desktop FX here: http://www.youtube.com/wa...y8&feature=related

Caution: the music may not be to your taste! (didn't really hit the spot for me I gotta say!)

No, it doesn't run Sonar (it does run the R brand though, and there's a native DAW called Ardour too)

As I've mentioned elsewhere that's why I'm happy to track W7 developments as I know I'll end up with it, or one of it's derivatives, for audio work. But in that respect I'm not a Windows user, I'm a Sonar user. I'd be very happy for it just to boot in to Sonar and not to ever think about the underlying OS.

However, for my day to day desktop needs I find Ubuntu far more productive, easy to use, flexible and adaptive to the way I want to work. Not to mention that it is doesn't cost anything and is Free.

Sounds like it may be time for you to give it another go? :-)

Child
Wood67
Max Output Level: -64 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1348
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/28 17:08:05 (permalink)
Snipping?  Now I understand.  I saw it on the task bar and read it as Sniping Tool so left well alone.

Wood

Studio One 3 Pro, (Sonar Platinum), Intel i7, Win10 Pro, 32Gb ram, RME Babyface Pro, Behringer X-Touch, Presonus Faderport, Akai MPK49, Arturia KeyLab25, KRK Rokit 5 monitors, and other sonic surprises.
Jose7822
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/28 17:28:49 (permalink)
Wood67

Snipping?  Now I understand.  I saw it on the task bar and read it as Sniping Tool so left well alone.

:-D

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
ATI Radeon HD 3650
Cubase 6.03 x64
Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
RME FireFace 400

Jim Roseberry
  • Total Posts : 9871
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/28 18:23:49 (permalink)
Hey guys, so help me understand this. Win 7 can install right on top of Vista as a clean install? No remnants of Vista is left? And your personal files and projects files are all okay?

If you want a rock-solid DAW, you want to do a clean/fresh install (no upgrade, no on-top-of). 
To do otherwise is literally begging for problems...   

Best Regards,

Jim Roseberry
jim@studiocat.com
www.studiocat.com
John
Forum Host
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/28 18:31:28 (permalink)
Hi John Yes it has an Aero equivalent, it's called Compiz. It works by default on Intel GFX (because they have a proper Free driver) if you're using Nvidia or ATI there's an additional step to agree to their Non Free license terms - There's a GUI'fied wizard to guide you through this step (and to install any other Non-Free drivers your system might need). You can see a bunch of the desktop FX here: http://www.youtube.com/wa...y8&feature=related Caution: the music may not be to your taste! (didn't really hit the spot for me I gotta say!) No, it doesn't run Sonar (it does run the R brand though, and there's a native DAW called Ardour too) As I've mentioned elsewhere that's why I'm happy to track W7 developments as I know I'll end up with it, or one of it's derivatives, for audio work. But in that respect I'm not a Windows user, I'm a Sonar user. I'd be very happy for it just to boot in to Sonar and not to ever think about the underlying OS. However, for my day to day desktop needs I find Ubuntu far more productive, easy to use, flexible and adaptive to the way I want to work. Not to mention that it is doesn't cost anything and is Free. Sounds like it may be time for you to give it another go? :-) Child
Very nice and thanks for the heads up but I am and have been for a long time a PC sort of guy. LOL  I like Windows. Its really as simple as that. I can see why you or others use something else and that is fine. Heck I have dabbled in just about all the OSs that can run on a PC. I always come back to Windows. There is no reason to explain why because I am sure you already know. I do wish you well with your choice though. The important thing is keep on computing!

Best
John
razor
Max Output Level: -59.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1557
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/28 19:06:28 (permalink)
Ah, that's what that 100MB partition is. Thanks, but you know, with some of the new laptops we've been getting at work, 100MBs is not bad at all. They seem to be shipping laptops out of Dell with the recovery files on a separate partition. It can add up to quite a bit of storage space.

Anyway, I'm not ready to move Sonar to W7 yet on any production environment. I have a dual boot system and still run Sonar 8 on XP (separate physical drive). My two challenges are 1st, I have some legacy HW that I don't want to take the chance won't work. We're talking eMagic AMT8 type stuff. The 2nd issue is that I want to run W7 64-bit and my version of Sonar is 32, so I won't get the full robust flavor of 64-bit.

Has anyone here been running Sonar 8 32-bit (not 8.5) on W7 64-bit with success? Is it any better than XP 32-bit?

Thanks again.

Stephen Davis

Cakewalk by Bandlab
Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit
ADK DAW - (out of business 2018)
Intel i7 4930K CPU
Core i7 SB-E MOBO
16 GB DDR3 RAM
7 TB Storage
Layla 3G SoundCard (11.5 ms Roundtrip Latency)
UAD-2 DSP
WaveLab 8 Pro 64-bit 
Sound Forge 10 Pro
Jose7822
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/28 19:58:01 (permalink)
Razor,

I have Sonar 8.3.1 x64 also installed in this system and it seems to be running fine.  I haven't done any extensive testing on it though, but I did open it a few times to test other stuff and it was working.  No, it's not the 32 bit version, but if anything the 64 bit version would be the most finiky as far as plugin compatibility, and such.

Take care!

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
ATI Radeon HD 3650
Cubase 6.03 x64
Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
RME FireFace 400

stratman70
Max Output Level: -45 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3044
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/28 20:55:38 (permalink)
Thanks Jose-That really would have p****d me off. Great info!!!!!
Frank
post edited by stratman70 - 2009/10/29 23:34:06

Jose7822
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/28 22:59:29 (permalink)
Don't mention it Strat :-)

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
ATI Radeon HD 3650
Cubase 6.03 x64
Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
RME FireFace 400

eratu
Max Output Level: -46.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2856
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/28 23:39:30 (permalink)
Jose7822

vanceen

I just moved to Win 7 x64 as well, and my experience wasn't as smooth.

I've had a lot of trouble getting some soft synths installed properly that worked fine under Vista x64 (Dimension Pro and Tassman in particular). I've finally got them working, but it took many, many re-installs, and I'm not too clear on what solved the problem.

Finale 2010 was another major problem, which I solved with MakeMusic's help.

Some of this might be due to coincidental hardware problems. I've been getting a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION 0x00009c BSOD occasionally (usually after the machine has been sitting idle for a while). From what I've read, this is always due to a hardware problem.

Problems aside, Win 7's "feel" and user interface are very pleasing. I ran the beta for a while and liked it a lot. It seems to have been improved even further now.

You need to turn UAC (User Account Control) OFF.  That thing causes problems with some of the softsynths (i.e. Dimension Pro).

It was also preventing my Fireface icons (the ASIO Panel and Mixer) from showing up in the Task Bar.

But I've had "0" problems with Dimension Pro in Win 7 so far.  Same thing in Vista.

Quick note: You can also run Sonar in admin mode and Dim Pro x64 will work, while leaving UAC in place. Either way will do it.
wintaper
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 464
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/29 00:56:35 (permalink)
hard to believe we're up to page 2 and freddie hasn't jumped in yet

Intel i7 @ 3.60GHz, 12GB DDR3 1600MHz, Win7 / OSX 10.6.6, Sonar 8.53 / Pro Tools 9.0.1, RME RayDAT, UAD2-Quad, Focusrite OctoPre (x4), Euphonix MC Mix, Tascam US2400, Monette Ajna (x2), 15' Macbook Pro

Blades
Max Output Level: -43 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3246
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/29 09:46:20 (permalink)
A few things:

The deskscapes thing went away.  It's not in any Win7 version, AFAIK.

Here's a handy tip for the Snipping tool (Windows 7 or Vista)

1.  Click Start (or press the Windows key)
2.  Type snipping (don't click anywhere, just type it)
3.  Drag the resulting Snipping Tool icon to the taskbar and make it the first icon next to the Start orb
4.  Use WindowsKey-1 combo to launch the snipping tool any time.

You can extend the idea to other apps as well.  The WinKey-# combo will launch the things that are in your quick launch on the task bar.  So if you put Sonar's icon there in position 2, then WinKey-2 will launch it.

HTH

Blades
www.blades.technology  - Technology Info and Tutorials for Music and Web
Rothchild
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/29 10:52:02 (permalink)
John

Hi John Yes it has an Aero equivalent, it's called Compiz. It works by default on Intel GFX (because they have a proper Free driver) if you're using Nvidia or ATI there's an additional step to agree to their Non Free license terms - There's a GUI'fied wizard to guide you through this step (and to install any other Non-Free drivers your system might need). You can see a bunch of the desktop FX here: http://www.youtube.com/wa...y8&feature=related Caution: the music may not be to your taste! (didn't really hit the spot for me I gotta say!) No, it doesn't run Sonar (it does run the R brand though, and there's a native DAW called Ardour too) As I've mentioned elsewhere that's why I'm happy to track W7 developments as I know I'll end up with it, or one of it's derivatives, for audio work. But in that respect I'm not a Windows user, I'm a Sonar user. I'd be very happy for it just to boot in to Sonar and not to ever think about the underlying OS. However, for my day to day desktop needs I find Ubuntu far more productive, easy to use, flexible and adaptive to the way I want to work. Not to mention that it is doesn't cost anything and is Free. Sounds like it may be time for you to give it another go? :-) Child
Very nice and thanks for the heads up but I am and have been for a long time a PC sort of guy. LOL  I like Windows. Its really as simple as that. I can see why you or others use something else and that is fine. Heck I have dabbled in just about all the OSs that can run on a PC. I always come back to Windows. There is no reason to explain why because I am sure you already know. I do wish you well with your choice though. The important thing is keep on computing!

Hey John

I kinda knew that anyway but I wanted to make sure you were clear that there is no technical reason not to use Ubuntu on the desktop, apart from the previously acknowledged areas where it doesn't compete (mainly running Sonar) It does everything W7 does, as well if not better, and is free.

By the way the new version is out today: http://www.ubuntu.com/pro...atisubuntu/910features

Happy computing
Child
gerrard00
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 73
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/29 11:08:29 (permalink)
I like computers and I have since I was 13. All different types of hardware and Operating Systems. In my experience, people throw around terms like "better" more often than they should.
vanceen
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 814
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/29 11:15:56 (permalink)
Thanks.

I had to run SONAR in Administrator mode in order to register it, and I've just left it there.

I had a lot of trouble installing Photoshop Elements as well. The pattern seems to be that Win 7 doesn't like installing things when there are bits and pieces of of a previous installation left in the install directory. Dim Pro, Tassman, Finale 2010, Photoshop all installed OK once I started from a pristine empty folder. This was never an issue in Vista, and is a bit of a pain (assuming I've interpreted events correctly!)

SONAR Platinum
Windows 10
ASUS X99E WE
Core i7 5960X  
32 GB Corsair DDR4 2133 C13
Fireface UFX USB driver 1.098
GeForce GTX 950
Skolnick
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 167
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/29 13:53:43 (permalink)
That is done in any business.  Haven't you ever heard of academic pricing?  It is a manufacturer's prerogative to charge what they want for a product.  It is up to the consumer to buy it or pass on it.  Sonar Producer and Sonar Studio are the same thing, no?  I mean, they deliberately make a distinction in the products and limit Studio.  Why would you vilify one company for doing what is really a standard thing?

wintaper

limited to 16GB (Home Premium) or 8GB (Home Basic and Starter)

Yeah its really neat how they arbitrarily cripple products in order to get you to spend more money. C'mon folks, the binaries are the same - this is a scam.

And then, to get you to spend more money, they slap some screen savers and other useless utilities in with the same binaries and label that version "ultimate".

Of course, you're going to feel cheap if you don't get the biggest baddest version.

Makes me sick.

This one goes to 11.

Sonar 8.5.3

Windows 7 (x64)
Dell Precision Workstation T3500

Intel i7 2.4GHz Quad-core 12GB RAM
MOTU HD192

Jose7822
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/29 13:55:39 (permalink)
Blades

A few things:

The deskscapes thing went away.  It's not in any Win7 version, AFAIK.

Here's a handy tip for the Snipping tool (Windows 7 or Vista)

1.  Click Start (or press the Windows key)
2.  Type snipping (don't click anywhere, just type it)
3.  Drag the resulting Snipping Tool icon to the taskbar and make it the first icon next to the Start orb
4.  Use WindowsKey-1 combo to launch the snipping tool any time.

You can extend the idea to other apps as well.  The WinKey-# combo will launch the things that are in your quick launch on the task bar.  So if you put Sonar's icon there in position 2, then WinKey-2 will launch it.

HTH

Blades,

Thanks so much for this tip.  Unfortunately, it doesn't work with the Numeric Keypad :-(

Still, it's a very useful tip, thanks!

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
ATI Radeon HD 3650
Cubase 6.03 x64
Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
RME FireFace 400

Jose7822
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/29 13:58:55 (permalink)
vanceen

Thanks.

I had to run SONAR in Administrator mode in order to register it, and I've just left it there.

I had a lot of trouble installing Photoshop Elements as well. The pattern seems to be that Win 7 doesn't like installing things when there are bits and pieces of of a previous installation left in the install directory. Dim Pro, Tassman, Finale 2010, Photoshop all installed OK once I started from a pristine empty folder. This was never an issue in Vista, and is a bit of a pain (assuming I've interpreted events correctly!)

Try disabling UAC (User Account Control) the next time you install an application. 

You can enable it back afterwards, but turning it OFF seems to cure most of the installation issues people are having.

HTH

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
ATI Radeon HD 3650
Cubase 6.03 x64
Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
RME FireFace 400

Jose7822
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/29 14:32:08 (permalink)
By the way, the Disk Defragmentation Tool in Windows 7 is much improved.

It'll do more than one Pass if needed and it's fast ( though it's probably because I always maintain my drives).

I hated the one in Vista because it never seem to want to defrag my hard drives.  So I appreciate this improvement :-)

Microsoft finally did it right guys.  I'm very impressed!

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
ATI Radeon HD 3650
Cubase 6.03 x64
Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
RME FireFace 400

Michael Five
Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 366
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/29 15:29:26 (permalink)

I clicked on this without noticing who posted it, and while waiting for it to come up I was wondering what those guys who did all that benchmarking would think about 7, and that it would be nice to hear from them.

Very cool. Thanks for the info.  I think I will stick with 5 for a little longer, though, because I hate computers, and have just got it to work right.
Jose7822
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/29 17:19:51 (permalink)
Now I bring you the quirks I've found so far in one of my Sonar projects under Windows 7 x64 that did not appear in the same project under Vista x64:
1- The rest of my projects seem unaffected by this, which indicates there's something specific to this project that causes the issue.  The only thing I can think of is that I have multiple instances of EWQLSO Gold XP in it.  But I will do further testing to confirm this.  What happens is that, whenever I open this project, I get a divider line in Sonar's Toolbar that looks like this:

It's that blue line that goes across my Toolbar.  Not a big deal, but it's somewhat annoying to look at.

2- The second quirk involves the CPU meter in Sonar.  I'm not sure why, but I'm getting a CPU spike on core #1 in Sonar's CPU meter, yet all cores in the Task Manager seem to be working evenly.  This was not the case in Vista, where the CPU meters in Sonar and TM would coincide.  I'm sure there's a logical explanation for this, but this is what I'm seeing:

Like I said, notice the big spike on core 1 in Sonar's Transport bar, which reads a peak value of around 75%.  Also notice that the Task Manager shows a lower CPU reading hovering around 47%.  I have the ThreadSchedulingModel set to "2" in the AUD.INI file.  I also deleted all the Registry keys for Core Parking (or at least I think I did that right).  Nonetheless, the project plays fine and, even with this, I am still able to play it one buffer size lower than in Vista...go figure!

3- Using the LP64_EQ makes some of the samples in the project drop.  Actually, what I think it's doing is making them load slower into RAM, which is why I don't hear some notes during playback.  As soon as I disable the LP64_EQ, everything plays normally.  This was not the case under Vista x64.

The next step will be to recreate a project in Windows 7 using EWQLSO Gold XP and seeing if these quirks still show up.  If they do, then I'll be sending this project to the Cakesters so that they can figure out what's going on.  My other projects seem to open just fine.  So far, this is the only project that was affected by the change of OS environment.  I'll keep you guys updated if I find anything else.

Take care!

By the way, thanks for stopping by Michael Five.  It's funny when things like that happen :-)

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
ATI Radeon HD 3650
Cubase 6.03 x64
Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
RME FireFace 400

Taurean Mixing
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 312
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/29 17:33:29 (permalink)
Hello Jose, is that LP64_64 or just LP64?

Bob
taureanonlinemixing.com
Sonar Platinum x64
3930K (ADK) Win 7 x64
Jose7822
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/29 17:37:25 (permalink)
It's the same plugin, except I'm using the 64 bit version on Sonar 8.5.1 x64.

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
ATI Radeon HD 3650
Cubase 6.03 x64
Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
RME FireFace 400

Taurean Mixing
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 312
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/29 17:42:20 (permalink)
Yeah it seems that the 64 bit LP64 is buggy in a few ways. For one, it seems to create instability for other processors. However, it's still my guess from what I've seen so far.

Bob
taureanonlinemixing.com
Sonar Platinum x64
3930K (ADK) Win 7 x64
Jose7822
Re:First Impressions on Windows 7 2009/10/29 18:24:06 (permalink)
Transcending Music

Yeah it seems that the 64 bit LP64 is buggy in a few ways. For one, it seems to create instability for other processors. However, it's still my guess from what I've seen so far.

This is interesting.  I did disable the LP64 in the project, but I did not remove it.

I never use the LP64 because it's so hard to tweak due to the silence produced when you're moving the filters.  But I wanted to give it another go this time.

Guess what though?  I found the culprit of my high CPU spiking issue.  The problem was solved by removing Ozone 4 from the Master Bus.  As soon as I did this, I was getting even readings among all cores as shown below:

Everything is the same in this project, except I removed Ozone 4 from the Master Bus and viola!  No more core spiking.  Big difference, huh :-)

I guess Ozone 4 needs to be optimized for Windows 7, which I'm sure they'll provide an update for it soon.  I need to specify that the above snapshot includes the presence of the LP64 EQ in the Master Bus.  So this plugin does NOT produce CPU spiking.

Also, to my surprise, I sometimes don't see the blue line in this project.  It magically appears and disappeared :-S  This could be a video card issue, so I'll check my video card settings.  But, for now, I'm just happy to know what was causing the CPU spiking issue in this project.  I feel much better now.

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
ATI Radeon HD 3650
Cubase 6.03 x64
Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
RME FireFace 400

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 2 of 4
Jump to: