Helpful ReplyFrontier Alpha Track

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 6
Author
subtlearts
Max Output Level: -53.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2200
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/22 07:19:05 (permalink)
azslow3
subtlearts
The Function keys are not mapped by default

They are mapped to what I could see in the original documentation as "default":
Save (with shift) and Recall (without shift) currently controlled strip. With bus/track automatic switch.
I thing that functionality is really useful for one strip controller, when you want switch back and force between 2 not adjacent strips.

Aha, I'd missed that. I've never used that functionality, maybe I will give it a whirl!

tobias tinker 
music is easy: just start with complete silence, and take away the parts you don't like!
tobiastinker.com
aeosrecords.com
soundfascination.com
Sonar Platinum, a bunch of other stuff...
dede
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1124
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/22 07:23:35 (permalink)
azslow3
subtlearts
The Function keys are not mapped by default

They are mapped to what I could see in the original documentation as "default":
Save (with shift) and Recall (without shift) currently controlled strip. With bus/track automatic switch.
I thing that functionality is really useful for one strip controller, when you want switch back and force between 2 not adjacent strips.

Auto track/bus focus is a killer add on, bravo!
But I can't see any action when pushing F keys...

BTWI've sent some coins for your lady's flowers.

D.D.
www.dedeland.com

SONAR Platinum 64bit
SONAR X3e both 32bit and 64bit
Alpha Track + TouchDaw
ASUS Maximus Hero VII (Chipset Intel Z170 Express)
Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.00 GHZ/RAM 16Go 
RME Fireface UC
Win 7 x64 ultimate French
Sonar running in English
dede
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1124
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/22 07:25:52 (permalink)
Ok, I see what you mean with save/recall, nice. So all 4 F's are assigned to the same action, right?

D.D.
www.dedeland.com

SONAR Platinum 64bit
SONAR X3e both 32bit and 64bit
Alpha Track + TouchDaw
ASUS Maximus Hero VII (Chipset Intel Z170 Express)
Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.00 GHZ/RAM 16Go 
RME Fireface UC
Win 7 x64 ultimate French
Sonar running in English
cliffsp8
Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 375
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/22 09:05:59 (permalink)

But if the Fader is moving to incorrect position, that can be my bug. Please try to find some "pattern" when that happened.

Just had a quick test using my AlphaTrack and I can confirm the fader moving spuriously.

In a new project with three or four audio tracks inserted, use the fader to affect the track volume.
If you move the volume control in the gui with mouse, the fader follows as expected and is stable, and moving between tracks behaves as expected with the fader taking up the value of the current track.

However, if I move the fader to alter the volume, the GUI follows and is stable, but after a short time after releasing the fader, it moves itself back towards the 0db position. Moving to another track, the fader again takes up the correct position for the current track, but after adjusting the fader itself and releasing it, it will move again towards the 0db position.

It moves towards the 0db position but doesn't seem to get all the way to it.

I can also confirm that the fader operates correctly when using the original AlphaTrack control surface plug-in, so I am not suspecting a hardware problem with my AT.

Thanks for doing all this hard work! It will be good to get back to using AT with SONAR when the bugs are squashed!

regards

Cliff

Cliff 

DAW: W10 x64 Q6600, Intel MB, 4G Ram, 2x500GB 7200, 1x1TB 7200, 
Mobile 1: Win 10 x32 Lenovo X60, 3G Ram, 500GB 7200  
Mobile 2: W10 x64 Lenovo T60, 3G Ram, 500GB 7200
I/O's: RME FFUC, MAudio FW1814, ADA8000, Echo Indigo,  Alphatrack, various midi stuff 

azslow3
Max Output Level: -42.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3297
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/22 09:46:17 (permalink)
For Function keys: select some track, press "Shift+F1". Select another strip (can be bus!), press "Shift+F2". You should be able now to focus first/second strips by "F1" and "F2".

For "self moving fader":
Is it still in sync with Sonar when moving? In other words, after "moved to some position toward 0bB", is position in Sonar the same? Let say you move to -12 dB. You say it is then moving to something like -6dB. What is real position in Sonar?

Open the property page, select "Fader touched" state set in the drop down box. Move the fader, release finger (you should see "Fader touched" state changing to "Yes", then back to "No". Now, when it start "moving by itself", do you see some changes in the "Last MIDI event" and/or the state?.

Old faders are known to be a bit "noisy". Some of them send sporadic messages. Normally the software from producer is aware and suppress them. Since Subtlearts had no such problem, I have not done any filtering assuming these devices are all "smart" and do this internally. But since several users have the problem, may be some magic is required for proper operation. We have to find out from where it come, I can fix it then.

Sonar 8LE -> Platinum infinity, REAPER, Windows 10 pro
GA-EP35-DS3L, E7500, 4GB, GTX 1050 Ti, 2x500GB
RME Babyface Pro (M-Audio Audiophile Firewire/410, VS-20), Kawai CN43, TD-11, Roland A500S, Akai MPK Mini, Keystation Pro, etc.
www.azslow.com - Control Surface Integration Platform for SONAR, ReaCWP, AOSC and other accessibility tools
subtlearts
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/22 10:57:30 (permalink)
Hi. Well, this is embarassing, but in all my testing I didn't manage to notice this, but yes, it is happening here too. And as with the others, if I switch back to the Frontier plugin, it doesn't happen. Sorry I never noticed it before! Shows why we need multiple testers... amazing the things that can go unnoticed when you're focusing on something else!

In my case - others should confirm this - it seems like when you move the fader and release it, after a second it moves back towards whatever position it was previously, not necessarily towards zero. So if it was at a lower volume before you moved it, it will move back down towards that previous, lower volume. But if it was at zero to begin with, then yes, it moves back towards zero.

It's important to note that the onscreen fader doesn't follow it - it stays where you put it with the fader, and if you move to another track and then move back, it returns to the 'correct' position.

The visual feedback in the plugin interface shows no change when this happens. The Fader Touched indicator updates when I touch and release the fader, but nothing changes when, I would say pretty much exactly one second later, it moves itself back to (or towards, it's hard to say if it goes to exactly the same spot) the previous value.

Hope that helps...

tobias tinker 
music is easy: just start with complete silence, and take away the parts you don't like!
tobiastinker.com
aeosrecords.com
soundfascination.com
subtlearts
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/22 11:00:29 (permalink)
No, on further study it looks like mine 'auto-reverts' to exactly the previous value, wherever it was before I moved it. The onscreen fader stays where I put it, and if I go to another track and come back, it moves correctly to the new value.

tobias tinker 
tobiastinker.com
aeosrecords.com
soundfascination.com
azslow3
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/22 12:10:37 (permalink)
Please test the following:

1) Switch to the "Logic" Tab.
2) Select "Fader touch"
3) Press "New" (new "Undefined" Action is selected then)
4) in "Action conditions", select "Note(On)", on the right side change "On" to "Off" (in the Actions list you should see "Note:Off - Undefined" then)
5) in "Action configuration" change "Undefined" to "Monitor reset". Down it, change "All" to "Fader:: Parameter Value Monitor"

So, you should see in the Actions list for "(Ch:1 N:104) Fader touch" the first action:
"Note:Off - Reset Fader : : Parameter Value Monitor"

Test either that helps.

RME Babyface Pro (M-Audio Audiophile Firewire/410, VS-20), Kawai CN43, TD-11, Roland A500S, Akai MPK Mini, Keystation Pro, etc.
www.azslow.com - Control Surface Integration Platform for SONAR, ReaCWP, AOSC and other accessibility tools
subtlearts
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/23 08:33:02 (permalink)
Yes, that fixes it, here at least. (Sorry it took so long to get to - still busy with shows here. Better late than never though!)

Thanks for that - quick and easy. Not sure if you want to wait to confirm with anyone else first before putting it in the release version, but it works perfectly here!

tobias tinker 
tobiastinker.com
aeosrecords.com
soundfascination.com
gswitz
Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5694
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/23 09:20:17 (permalink)
Ok on version 0_3_r8b220 I don't have the disconnect issue.

If I open a new project, add three tracks and drag the fader of track 2 down some, after a few seconds the fader on the alpha track moves up (motor), but the value in Sonar remains adjusted.

Also, I have noticed that shift+rec button doesn't arm all tracks.

EQ stuff working great!! Props!

StudioCat > I use Windows 10 and Sonar Platinum. I have a touch screen.
I make some videos. This one shows how to do a physical loopback on the RME UCX to get many more equalizer nodes.
subtlearts
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/23 09:56:15 (permalink)
The fix in Alexey's post number 68 fixes the fader bug, tested and working here.

Also confirmed, shift-rec fails to arm all tracks, though it will disarm and that are armed. Same with shift-solo and shift-mute. All of these work for both arm and disarm in the Frontier plugin. Maybe they were not detailed in the documentation?

Edit: It looks like Alexey's plugin currently does not support this action - I'm looking in the logic tab under Function -> All, and it shows Tracks Disarm, Tracks Unsolo, Tracks Unmute, Buses Unmute, Buses Unsolo but nothing for arming, muting or soloing. Is this a Sonar API limitation? That would be strange though, as it works in the Frontier plugin. Am I missing a different way of doing it?
post edited by subtlearts - 2015/05/23 10:04:40

tobias tinker 
tobiastinker.com
aeosrecords.com
soundfascination.com
azslow3
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/23 10:29:52 (permalink)
I will update preset in the next update (and write here when that happens).

For Shift+X, my excuse is Frontier documentation: https://www.frontierdesign.com/download/pdf/AlphaTrack/SONAR_and_AlphaTrack_v1.0.4.pdf
SHIFT+REC - Clear All Record Arms (All Safe)
SHIFT+SOLO - Clear All Solos
SHIFT+MUTE - Clear All Mutes

May be they have updated plug-in since the documentation was written...

Toggle/Set Arm/Mute/Solo for all is currently not available in my plug-in, easy to add.

But can you provide more information what this "all" is doing (or you want it to do). There are for example "(Un)Solo selected tracks". Or you mean really all? And at which state I should consider Rec/Mute/Solo All instead of reverse operation, when all tracks are not rec/mute/solo or just some tracks are not rec/mute/solo? I hope you understand the question.

gswitz
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/23 10:47:29 (permalink)
The shift Rec, shift+Solo and shift+Mute mute all, solo all, record arm all.

Shift+Rec is most useful as it makes it easy to create a new project (ctrl+n),
add 8 tracks (click in tracks, insert, enter, insert*7),
record arm all (shift+rec on alpha track (or click the global record arm button in Sonar)
and start recording (record button on AlphaTrack).

12 steps. (Minimum of 5 steps when only add 1 track).

Mute All and Solo all are also useful.
Use case is you want to Solo or Mute all but a few tracks, so you implement on all, then undo on specific tracks.

The opposite of these are also true...
Shift+Rec when all are marked for record undoes record arm on all that are armed leaving all off (or second time pressed).
Shift+Solo when all are marked for solo unsolos all (or second time pressed).
Shift+Mute unmutes all when all are marked for mute (or second time pressed).
post edited by gswitz - 2015/05/23 11:08:05

I make some videos. This one shows how to do a physical loopback on the RME UCX to get many more equalizer nodes.
gswitz
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/23 10:59:00 (permalink)
I have validated the fix to the fader movement that didn't match Sonar. Looks good.

Christmas wish list...
Definitely not in the documentation for the alphatrack >>

It would be so cool if the EQ control could enable/disable low-pass and high-pass filters, control Freq and Slope for both.

I think I see stuff for the various plugins as well. Can you share how to access that from the AlphaTrack?

subtlearts
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/23 10:59:25 (permalink)
I think I understand you.

On the Frontier plug-in, if no tracks are currently record-enabled, then shift-rec enables all tracks - really all of them: MIDI, audio, Instrument, whatever. If *any* tracks are currently enabled, then shift-rec disables all of them - one, two, five, whatever. The behaviour is the same for mute and solo. (Incidentally, if the control group is switched to Buses, then shift-mute or shift-solo only works to turn things off, but I suppose it could be made to work there too, why not?)

It's not quite the same as selecting all tracks and ctl-clicking mute/solo/rec (meaning with mouse and kbd), which will 'flip' the status for all tracks, so any currently enabled, muted or solo'd will switch off and all others will switch on.

tobias tinker 
tobiastinker.com
aeosrecords.com
soundfascination.com
gswitz
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/23 11:04:23 (permalink)
Yes, subtlearts >> Exactly what you said.

gswitz
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/23 11:11:25 (permalink)
Also, I would like to make a flower contribution, but my German is terrible...

Paypal $ to...
Zweck@azslow.com

To this address?

gswitz
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/23 11:21:21 (permalink)
For controls of low and high pass filters, it would be best if they were choices in the EQ list.

frankjcc
  • Total Posts : 383
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/23 12:17:22 (permalink)
The fader fix mostly works, but something is still going on that not quite right.  He is what is happening, If I move the fader on the alpha track up or down, the fader jumps back toward the previous position a little bit depending on how far the movement was, and then returns to the new set postion.  So It does what you want in the end, but, It does not do it smoothly, and the reason this is not okay is, If I start with the fader all the way down, and move it up close to unity while I'm getting a sound to blend in the mix or something, and I lightly take my finger off the fader, like I'm not ready to commit to the adjustment, the fader will jump downward and hit my finger, if it's in the way, it doesn't hurt me too bad, I'm a man, I can handle a hit from a fader, but, I suspect it will then cause my adjustment to be reset to the point where it hit my finger, although this hasn't happend yet. (this does not happen with the original preset)

Second issue (I suspect this is related to the value increment of the knobs)
When you have markers set in the time bar or whatever it is, While the transport is running in playback, I can turn the center knob on alphatrack to go forward to each marker, but I can only go back to the nearest marker.  It seems like the increment value is too fine or something that won't let the knob speed past the time limit for going backwards with the markers.  this function is available on the original preset.

Thanks for everything, I'm considering the flowers

Sonar platinum (life)
Scarlett 18i20  2nd gen
Intel i7 7700k 4.2ghz  16gig ram
Geforce GTX 550 ti
Win 10 Pro 64
azslow3
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/23 13:53:37 (permalink)
gswitz
Also, I would like to make a flower contribution, but my German is terrible...
Paypal $ to...
Zweck @ ...
To this address?

No, "zweck" is "purpose". The address is written on the top of this page, "admin at azslow.com".
I have tried to figure out how to change the PayPal link so it is shown in English, but no luck so far...

I have uploaded new build, b221:
* fader should work as expected (thanks for spotting and testing)
* Shift+Rec/Mute/Solo toggle instead of always switching off

gswitz
Christmas wish list...

It would be so cool if the EQ control could enable/disable low-pass and high-pass filters, control Freq and Slope for both.

I think I can manage that before Christmas

I think I see stuff for the various plugins as well. Can you share how to access that from the AlphaTrack?

The first "Page" in Plug-in mode should work like on original AT. Does not work with ProChannels no Synth.
The second "Page" in Plug-in mode in "ACT Speed Dial". Touch whatever parameter of synth/prochannel/FX by mouse and control it with the third AT encoder then. Flipping/automations should also work... theoretically.

frankjcc
The fader fix mostly works, but something is still going on that not quite right.

Can you test the latest version and report either it works for you?

Second issue (I suspect this is related to the value increment of the knobs)
When you have markers set in the time bar or whatever it is, While the transport is running in playback, I can turn the center knob on alphatrack to go forward to each marker, but I can only go back to the nearest marker.

That is more logical problem... I always go "left" to the next marker. I mean exactly next. In play mode, at the very moment you have moved to marker by one encoder "click", the transport has already moved to the right. So, next click move you to the same marker again.

Can you test either one trick works? Go to the "Logic" tab, select "(Ch:1 CC:17) Middle Encoder". Click on "GoTo Marker back from Cursor -1 *". In the lower part of the window, change "-1" to "-2". Test the result (in play mode). If that works as you expect, I will modify the preset (that action should be duplicated, so when transport is in "Play" it moves by 2, and by 1 when not).

azslow3
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/23 15:14:14 (permalink)
gswitz

Can you check either it works as you want in the Test version? You can find test version throw Download menu, the versions is "b221M" at the moment.

PS. Just to make it clear... After installing new version, it is required to regenerate the preset by selecting "Alphatrack" again.
post edited by azslow3 - 2015/05/23 15:29:19

subtlearts
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/23 17:58:11 (permalink)
The HP/LP EQ control works very well in the test version, no problem there at all. A bit strange to have two controls to turn the band on/off, one on each 'page' and on different encoders, but hey - two knobs are better than one, what?

The only thing missing from EQ control is now the switches for the High/Low EQ bands from bell to HP/LP respectively. Not something I've ever used, but they're there, so obviously we need to control them, right! Right?

They could be mapped to the function keys in a mode-specific way. I'm still playing around with the function keys as I'm not sure I want them always mapped to the track store/recall behaviour, especially when mode-specific functions are possible...

I have not seen anything like frankjcc's fader issue, I suspect he may have implemented the fix wrong or something, because I definitely do not have that happening here at all. So from what I can tell the current version should be working with no problems.

I can also confirm that your proposed fix for the Marker movement works perfectly - I made a copy of the logic command and made them both transport-dependent, so if transport is stopped it goes back -1, if transport is in play it goes back -2. This works perfectly. I didn't put in an entry for if transport is in Rec, which means that in Rec mode the knob does nothing, which is probably best.

tobias tinker 
tobiastinker.com
aeosrecords.com
soundfascination.com
azslow3
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/23 18:47:32 (permalink)
subtlearts
The HP/LP EQ control works very well in the test version, no problem there at all. A bit strange to have two controls to turn the band on/off, one on each 'page' and on different encoders, but hey - two knobs are better than one, what?

In the first attempt, 2 and 3 was controlling the slope, looking at the result, I decide to change that to On/Off

The only thing missing from EQ control is now the switches for the High/Low EQ bands from bell to HP/LP respectively. Not something I've ever used, but they're there, so obviously we need to control them, right! Right?

We need some "place" for that and Gloss. We can put them on the second page encoder 3 for LP/HP, but that is a bit ugly... We have Shift + Encoder 2 (since there is only one EQ for now). We can distinguish Page1 Shift from Page2 Shift. Let think a bit more, may be some brilliant mapping solution visit us in dreams.

I have not seen anything like frankjcc's fader issue, I suspect he may have implemented the fix wrong or something, because I definitely do not have that happening here at all. So from what I can tell the current version should be working with no problems.

There can be other issues, I hope he let us know either the problem is away.

I can also confirm that your proposed fix for the Marker movement works perfectly - I made a copy of the logic command and made them both transport-dependent, so if transport is stopped it goes back -1, if transport is in play it goes back -2. This works perfectly. I didn't put in an entry for if transport is in Rec, which means that in Rec mode the knob does nothing, which is probably best.

I will put it into the next update.

Thanks for testing!

frankjcc
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/23 19:56:14 (permalink)
Sorry for late reply I'm in and out today.  The Marker issue does allow for moving back two marker instead of nearest, however I was not asking to eliminate the original function, it is still necessary to move to the nearest marker going back, I just thought if I turn the knob faster, it should allow for going beyond the nearest marker.  I have my qwerty keyboard set to use the arrows to move to previous and next markers, if I press the left arrow twice rapidly it will move to the left marker that precedes the nearest left marker, The way hardware cd players work.  This is the way it functioned in the original plugin.

My fader issue remains, but it does atleast finally come to rest where I set it, so I can live with that.

Sonar platinum (life)
Scarlett 18i20  2nd gen
Geforce GTX 550 ti
Win 10 Pro 64
gswitz
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/23 20:42:10 (permalink)
I tested marker movement and it works as I would expect. The only logic change which might be handy it to RTZ (return to zero) when there is no preceding marker.

The HP/LP filters work great. Since the slope always moves in increments of 6dB, perhaps each tick on the rotary could move 6 in that case rather than 1dB. But whatever, it works great as is.

In addition to the gloss choice, there is the choice for the shelf switch on the Low and High bands. I'm not sure if there's a place for that too, but I mention it, just in case.

On the latest version I'm again getting Audio/Midi device was disconnected from your system when I'm twiddling the nobs a lot. Not so sure what's up with that. I haven't seen it happen when using the AlphaTrack for Sonar. No one else is seeing this?

azslow3
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/24 04:31:19 (permalink)
frankjcc
Sorry for late reply I'm in and out today.  The Marker issue does allow for moving back two marker instead of nearest, however I was not asking to eliminate the original function, it is still necessary to move to the nearest marker going back, I just thought if I turn the knob faster, it should allow for going beyond the nearest marker.  I have my qwerty keyboard set to use the arrows to move to previous and next markers, if I press the left arrow twice rapidly it will move to the left marker that precedes the nearest left marker, The way hardware cd players work.  This is the way it functioned in the original plugin.

Got it. The problem even I sometime have with AZ Controller is the possibility to do the same operation several different ways, which are almost identical, but not completely identical.
If you want try it before I put it into the next update. In the "Logic" tab select "Middle Encoder". Select "GoTo Marker... -1" (or -2 if you have changed that). In the lower part, change "Function" to "Command" and then "<Menu>" to "Previous marker" (the list is long, but it is there, before commands started with "*").

My fader issue remains, but it does atleast finally come to rest where I set it, so I can live with that.

Lets try "Plan B" then. In the "Feedback Tab", select "Fader : : Parameter Value Monitor". The first (and only) action is selected automatically. In the "Action conditions" section, select (where you see "Strip") "Fader touched (No)". Right from it, change "No" to "<Any>". Test the result.

gswitz
I tested marker movement and it works as I would expect. The only logic change which might be handy it to RTZ (return to zero) when there is no preceding marker.

I will think about that.

[qoute]
The HP/LP filters work great. Since the slope always moves in increments of 6dB, perhaps each tick on the rotary could move 6 in that case rather than 1dB. But whatever, it works great as is.

Noted.

In addition to the gloss choice, there is the choice for the shelf switch on the Low and High bands. I'm not sure if there's a place for that too, but I mention it, just in case.

The place it the problematic point, as mentioned in the previous post.

On the latest version I'm again getting Audio/Midi device was disconnected from your system when I'm twiddling the nobs a lot. Not so sure what's up with that. I haven't seen it happen when using the AlphaTrack for Sonar. No one else is seeing this?

Can you more or less stable reproduce that? Try continuously fast turning one encoder or moving the fader.
The plug-in can not trigger such effect directly. There is for sure no difference between preset versions. The only reason I can imagine is that I send more/a bit different information to AT and it is stuck than.

In the "Feedback tab", select "_Display :: Timer" (the last in the list). Press "New" and check "Final (stop...)" flag. You should see "- Undefined *" as the first action.

From that point on, there will be no display updates. But the test for disconnect in such "mode" can give me a hint in which direction to think.

Thank you for your patience.
post edited by azslow3 - 2015/05/24 04:37:27

gswitz
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/24 07:54:01 (permalink)
https://youtu.be/Ci7XrUSX1TA

This video shows the controller dropping out on me.

azslow3
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/24 09:12:53 (permalink)
Thank you for the video!

2 points:
1) you say it happens you move encoder for frequency, you see changing value on (AT) display, but it does not change anything in EQ itself. If that is the case, that is Sonar bug. I send new value and display what Sonar say current value is (I do not display the value I send!).
2) About AT crash. Please try to reproduce it with "Display Off" mod.

If you can not reproduce it with display is not updated (so, my display procedure makes AT crash), I can optimize Display output.

If it still crash, something is wrong on software/hardware level outside the plug-in. Please try again to reproduce the problem with the original plug-in (may be you have not tried yet to crank it really bad?). If you operate encoders without display, I send nothing to AT. And so I have hard time to understand how I can make it crashing (except that my plug-in takes a bit more time to process incoming events and that overflow internal queue in AT system driver... but than in should occasionally crash on heavy projects with the original plug-in, and I do not see such problem reports).

azslow3
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/24 09:35:31 (permalink)
To speedup "turn around" for the problem with "fighting" fader.

In case "Plan B" from my post #86 (removing "Fader touched (No)" condition) produce no visible affect when applied, please try to delete modification from the "Plan A". I mean switch to the "Logic" Tab, select "Fader touch" control, select "Note:Off - Reset Fader : : Parameter Value Monitor" and press "Delete" button. Important. "Plan B" should be still applied (you will have original broken configuration otherwise). Test the result.

If "Plan B" still does not work (with/without "Plan A"), I have "Plan C" in mind. But I will wait for the test results first...

frankjcc
Re: Frontier Alpha Track 2015/05/24 11:40:44 (permalink)
Never mind I found it, testing now
post edited by frankjcc - 2015/05/24 11:57:11

Sonar platinum (life)
Scarlett 18i20  2nd gen
Geforce GTX 550 ti
Win 10 Pro 64
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 6
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1