AnsweredGetting Old is turning out to be a real learning experience ..

Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Author
Starise
Max Output Level: -0.3 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7563
Re: Getting Old is turning out to be a real learning experience .. 2015/11/13 12:45:36 (permalink)
I am 53 and I have felt a few changes, but I find I can still do what I once did, I seem to feel it for longer afterwards though. A good nights rest and I'm back again ready to go. I can't complain really. Other than maybe eating a little too much sometimes I haven't been hard on myself. 
I am a little heavier but I think carrying the extra weight around has made my muscles stronger :) 
I have always had the body hair problem. I have hair growing from the tops of my shoulders, so I guess getting older doesn't make that problem any better. If I were rushed to the hospital and they needed to cut my shirt off, they might think I'm the missing link...but you know what? I don't really care. I'm proud of it actually. Not everyone can grow hair like that. I can walk around when it's zero outside and the hair helps to keep me warm.
I guess the main thing I see happening is that I really don't care anymore what anyone thinks. I really don't give a crap.....it's me so there :)
I do like to look as good as possible so I probably go to greater lengths to look good than some, but this is for me not for anyone else, other than maybe my wife :)..and she likes me hairy.

Intel 5820K O.C. 4.4ghz, ASRock Extreme 4 LGA 2011-v3, 16 gig DDR4, ,
3 x Samsung SATA III 500gb SSD, 2X 1 Samsung 1tb 7200rpm outboard, Win 10 64bit, 
Laptop HP Omen i7 16gb 2/sdd with Focusrite interface.
 CbB, Studio One 4 Pro, Mixcraft 8, Ableton Live 10 

www.soundcloud.com/starise

Twitter @Rodein

jimusic
Max Output Level: -64 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1325
Re: Getting Old is turning out to be a real learning experience .. 2015/11/13 22:39:00 (permalink)
craigb
sharke
I have this one freak eyebrow hair that gets about 2 inches long if I leave it. 

That may be useful when the time comes for a comb-over Sharke. 

Ha ha ha ha - Now that's funny !!!!

Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1