AnsweredLockedMy only reason for living and composing

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 10
Author
eph221
Max Output Level: -28.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4665
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/22 20:07:45 (permalink)
I no, its that troll who passed as a sixth grade genius its remarkable he doesn't post here any more

*Q-TIPS ARE FUZZY!!*
 Is a lumineer a new dental appliance?  

i7 2.5 ghz
32GB RAM
WINDOWS 10
My Ass
Cubase 9.5

savageopera
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 625
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/22 21:25:37 (permalink)
I am fairly certain that most of the composers on this forum would enjoy having their music "praised and recognized". However their primary drive is their love of music, not adulation. It is said that a psychotic builds a mansion in his head, and then moves in. Then a psychiatrist charges him rent........I hope you have lots of money..........Otherwise, please post one of your beautiful compostions and the members here will be more than happy to express their opinions.

Sonar Artist, HP Laptop, AMD A8700 , 1T+250g, M-Audio Fast Track Ultra ,Roland 88 Hammer action, Roland AX-1, M-audio 88es, Arturia minilabII......When I was young I wanted to become a mad scientist. I achieved everything except the "scientist" part....http://www.soundclick.com/savageopera
eph221
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/22 21:39:48 (permalink)
I'm channeling our leader today! So many fragile egos here.  :D:D  The only way to be successful in this business is if you  don't give a rat's *ss what other people think of you.  This is a psychological type that is raised like a trained monkey from the time he or she is young to love themselves and perform for audiences. Unfortunately, this can lead to a lack of empathy.  Lacking empathy is a sure sign of bad art, bad creativity.  It's how we relate to eachother that makes the work of art.

So make mediocre creations and get recognized now...or create what you fancy..and not give a rat's *ss what other's think or say!  Either way, you wont be but a comPOSER until you can empathize with others.  (BTW that does NOT include empathizing with fragile egos.aa0

*Q-TIPS ARE FUZZY!!*

i7 2.5 ghz
32GB RAM
WINDOWS 10
My Ass
Cubase 9.5

michaelhanson
Max Output Level: -40 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3529
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/22 22:31:29 (permalink)
Art is a gray area between people liking and enjoying what you have created; while finding a way to be unique and different from everything else.

Mike

https://soundcloud.com/michaeljhanson
https://www.facebook.com/michaeljhanson.music
iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/scandalous-grace/id1180730765

Platinum Lifetime, Focusrite 8i6 & 2i4, Gibson LP, ES335, Fender Strat, 4003 Rickenbacker
BMI
sharke
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 13933
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/22 22:32:06 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby BobF 2017/02/23 08:10:53
SuperMarioGamer
I will make one more post here for others to reply to.  As I said, I am currently learning how to compose as of now.  But I have no true passion for composing alone in of itself.  My true passion is having these awesome and beautiful songs I've created in my mind to get praised and recognized by as many people as I can find.  It's not about me as a person getting admiration.  Rather, it is about these songs since they are so great, special, beautiful, and powerful to me and they sound like those top of the line songs you hear that are produced by hardcore musical professionals.  The brain is an amazing thing and it can create such songs in your head.

Now my composing dream is no different than if you wanted to build a house, but you have no true passion for working with tools and being skilled at building houses.  It wasn't about the process of building that house.  Rather, it was about that house being created since this house is the most special and beautiful house to you and you really want it to be built.  So that is the analogue for my composing dream. I have no true passion for the whole process of composing.  Rather, my true passion is having my envisioned music praised, admired, and recognized by as many people as I can find since it is these songs that are important to me; not the composing.

Some people might say that I am not a true composer.  They might call me a composer which would be a poser in the composing art.  But I don't care about that.  I just want these songs in my mind to become a reality and for them to be praised and recognized.  I know this is a set up for failure and disappointment since there are so many factors that could prevent me from achieving this goal such as some fatal illness or disease.  But I am still going to go through with this composing dream of mine anyway and just hope that I achieve my goal.

So basically you're just like 95% of Millennials, who want to bask in the glory of fame and respect but would quite rather skip the whole process of getting there. In other words, you're a chronic dreamer. 

James
Windows 10, Sonar SPlat (64-bit), Intel i7-4930K, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, AKAI MPK Mini, Roland A-800 Pro, Focusrite VRM Box, Komplete 10 Ultimate, 2012 American Telecaster!
eph221
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/22 22:41:55 (permalink)
Dreaming's great!  But thinking you're something you're not is cognitive dissonance.  I can relate to what he's saying though...the idea of music being more of an obsession than a joy, but if he's not producing than it's just all talk and no action.  A tease!

*Q-TIPS ARE FUZZY!!*

i7 2.5 ghz
32GB RAM
WINDOWS 10
My Ass
Cubase 9.5

sharke
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/22 22:52:40 (permalink)
We're all dreamers. When I was younger I used to put some really good music on headphones and fantasize that it was me there up on stage playing it and that all my pals were in the audience thinking "damn he's good...." 

But that's all it is, a dream....

And at the end of the day, if some great achievement was to be handed to you on a plate magically without having to go through the effort of actually achieving it, I really don't think you'd appreciate it because you just wouldn't feel the self esteem. You'd feel like a fraud. I feel the same way about winning the lottery, I really think I would feel a little deflated about it. Other's mileage may differ.....

James
Windows 10, Sonar SPlat (64-bit), Intel i7-4930K, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, AKAI MPK Mini, Roland A-800 Pro, Focusrite VRM Box, Komplete 10 Ultimate, 2012 American Telecaster!
eph221
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/22 23:00:32 (permalink)
I wouldn't feel like a fraud.  Nepotism is the way this economy works.  They call it *networking* but it's really a network of nepotism.  If you dream though, you might not recognize the nuances of your chosen profession.  That's what the dream overlooks or is naive about.  I've hung around enough musicians to know the game.  And yes, there are tons of psychotic individuals in positions of power;  very fragile egos.  I've even known some professors with weak egos.  It's always about them OR it's always quid pro quo.   Not everybody wants to live like that.

*Q-TIPS ARE FUZZY!!*

i7 2.5 ghz
32GB RAM
WINDOWS 10
My Ass
Cubase 9.5

SuperMarioGamer
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 222
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/22 23:10:54 (permalink)
sharke
SuperMarioGamer
I will make one more post here for others to reply to.  As I said, I am currently learning how to compose as of now.  But I have no true passion for composing alone in of itself.  My true passion is having these awesome and beautiful songs I've created in my mind to get praised and recognized by as many people as I can find.  It's not about me as a person getting admiration.  Rather, it is about these songs since they are so great, special, beautiful, and powerful to me and they sound like those top of the line songs you hear that are produced by hardcore musical professionals.  The brain is an amazing thing and it can create such songs in your head.

Now my composing dream is no different than if you wanted to build a house, but you have no true passion for working with tools and being skilled at building houses.  It wasn't about the process of building that house.  Rather, it was about that house being created since this house is the most special and beautiful house to you and you really want it to be built.  So that is the analogue for my composing dream. I have no true passion for the whole process of composing.  Rather, my true passion is having my envisioned music praised, admired, and recognized by as many people as I can find since it is these songs that are important to me; not the composing.

Some people might say that I am not a true composer.  They might call me a composer which would be a poser in the composing art.  But I don't care about that.  I just want these songs in my mind to become a reality and for them to be praised and recognized.  I know this is a set up for failure and disappointment since there are so many factors that could prevent me from achieving this goal such as some fatal illness or disease.  But I am still going to go through with this composing dream of mine anyway and just hope that I achieve my goal.

So basically you're just like 95% of Millennials, who want to bask in the glory of fame and respect but would quite rather skip the whole process of getting there. In other words, you're a chronic dreamer. 

I never said that I was just going to sit there and dream.  I already told you that I was currently learning how to compose as of right now.  I am actually dedicated to composing now and I just hope that I can achieve my goal which is my only reason for taking up composing in the first place.  If I had some fatal illness that would kill me off within a few days, then I would give up since I cannot achieve that goal.  

But as long as I don't have such a horrible predicament happening to me, then I will go through with my composing.  Being hit by a car or a bus is something very unlikely and has never happened to me in my entire life.  I live in a safe home and environment.  So the only horrible fatal event I have to worry about are things such as illnesses and diseases.
eph221
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/22 23:18:02 (permalink)
You must be an inmate somewhere.  You sound like you're caged.  https://www.davidwolfe.co...lators-say-feel-crazy/
post edited by eph221 - 2017/02/23 00:04:13

*Q-TIPS ARE FUZZY!!*

i7 2.5 ghz
32GB RAM
WINDOWS 10
My Ass
Cubase 9.5

sharke
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/23 00:56:04 (permalink)
SuperMarioGamer
sharke
SuperMarioGamer

I never said that I was just going to sit there and dream.  I already told you that I was currently learning how to compose as of right now.  I am actually dedicated to composing now and I just hope that I can achieve my goal which is my only reason for taking up composing in the first place.  If I had some fatal illness that would kill me off within a few days, then I would give up since I cannot achieve that goal.  

But as long as I don't have such a horrible predicament happening to me, then I will go through with my composing.  Being hit by a car or a bus is something very unlikely and has never happened to me in my entire life.  I live in a safe home and environment.  So the only horrible fatal event I have to worry about are things such as illnesses and diseases.

If you have "no true passion for composing" then that's going to be painfully apparent in your music, unfortunately. Unless you can cite an example of a majestic, spectacular piece of music that was composed by someone who didn't particularly care for composing. 

James
sharke
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/23 00:56:40 (permalink)
eph221
You must be an inmate somewhere.  You sound like you're caged.  https://www.davidwolfe.co...lators-say-feel-crazy/

I've actually toyed with the idea of AI bot. 

James
jamesg1213
  • Total Posts : 21760
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/23 02:38:17 (permalink)
sharke

If you have "no true passion for composing" then that's going to be painfully apparent in your music, unfortunately. Unless you can cite an example of a majestic, spectacular piece of music that was composed by someone who didn't particularly care for composing. 

I said exactly the same thing to him the last time he was on here.

Jyemz

Thrombold's Patented Brisk Weather Pantaloonettes with Inclementometer
SuperMarioGamer
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/23 08:00:36 (permalink)
sharke
SuperMarioGamer
sharke
SuperMarioGamer

That's not true at all.  I have a true passion for creating music in my head and having that music praised and recognized.  I know these are great and beautiful songs I hear in my mind.  But I rely on certain factors (conditions) to make my composing and my life worth living.  The #1 factor (condition) I rely on to make my entire life worth living to me are my feelings of happiness and enjoyment.  As long as I don't have those feelings due to depression and anhedonia, then that is living my life and doing my hobbies like nothing more than a lifeless statue set in motion.  

There literally is no joy or anything for me living like that.  The 2nd condition I rely on to make my composing worth living for is the idea of my music getting out there and getting praised and recognized since that is my goal in composing which is to produce those songs how I hear them in my mind and share them with others.  Sharing my music is a way of connecting with others.
Starise
Max Output Level: -0.3 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7563
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/23 09:01:50 (permalink)

"That's not true at all.  I have a true passion for creating music in my head and having that music praised and recognized.  I know these are great and beautiful songs I hear in my mind. "

I won the lottery in my head once.

"The #1 factor (condition) I rely on to make my entire life worth living to me are my feelings of happiness and enjoyment."  

From what I gather so far you are  narcissistic by definition. Good luck being in any kind of relationship or in ever having any kind of responsibility. The only thing you want others for are to admire you. You need to grow a pair and realize the world doesn't rotate around you. Get off your posterior and start making that music. Sorry to be so blunt. If your going to lay it out there, so can I.

Intel 5820K O.C. 4.4ghz, ASRock Extreme 4 LGA 2011-v3, 16 gig DDR4, ,
3 x Samsung SATA III 500gb SSD, 2X 1 Samsung 1tb 7200rpm outboard, Win 10 64bit, 
Laptop HP Omen i7 16gb 2/sdd with Focusrite interface.
 CbB, Studio One 4 Pro, Mixcraft 8, Ableton Live 10 

www.soundcloud.com/starise

Twitter @Rodein

SuperMarioGamer
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/23 09:54:38 (permalink)
Starise

"That's not true at all.  I have a true passion for creating music in my head and having that music praised and recognized.  I know these are great and beautiful songs I hear in my mind. "

I won the lottery in my head once.

"The #1 factor (condition) I rely on to make my entire life worth living to me are my feelings of happiness and enjoyment."  

From what I gather so far you are  narcissistic by definition. Good luck being in any kind of relationship or in ever having any kind of responsibility. The only thing you want others for are to admire you. You need to grow a pair and realize the world doesn't rotate around you. Get off your posterior and start making that music. Sorry to be so blunt. If your going to lay it out there, so can I.

I already am in the process of learning how to compose so that I can eventually make those songs I hear in my mind.  I have already stated this numerous times and I have already stated that the reason why I am posting here is because I do so when I have the free time when I am taking a break from learning how to compose.  After all, that is what this whole forum is about.

Even if not too many people admire my music, then my goal was to simply share that music with others because I really want to communicate my vision (my style) of music I hear in my head which is something very bizarre, unique, beautiful, etc.  You might claim that these songs are nothing special or great, but I know what I'm hearing, and these songs, to me, are truly great.  But the only thing that can determine whether these songs are truly great as I say would be for me to produce them later on which is the reason why I am in the whole process of learning how to compose.

Lastly, I have no desire for any relationship in the first place.  I have no desire to, for example, dedicate my life to a wife and child since the thing that makes my life worth living is my own personal life of happiness and enjoyment.  I just wish to be happy and enjoy my own personal life.  I don't want to live for anyone else, help anyone else, etc.  Even though I am 28 years old, I am not your typical adult.  I don't contribute to society, have a wife and child, have a job, etc.  I just live like your average kid or teenager who enjoys anime, videogames, and learning how to compose.

Nothing else gives my life any joy or value besides my feelings of happiness and enjoyment since they are the only experiences that give my life profound joy, beauty, inspiration, etc.  You might ask why other things in life don't matter to me.  The answer here is obvious.  It is because nothing else gives my life any joy, value, inspiration, etc. in the first place.  Why should something matter to me if it brings my life no joy or value in the first place?  Furthermore, why should I even waste my time with those things?  Why should I waste my time living a life that is not worth living to me at all (which would be a depressed/anhedonic life where I don't have my feelings of happiness and enjoyment)?
Mesh
  • Total Posts : 27360
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/23 10:12:46 (permalink)
Didn't you already try this "composing/having the greatest music in your head thing etc..." with your alter ZeldaAdmirer sign on name?

Whatever happened to him?

http://forum.cakewalk.com/My-heroic-motivational-Zelda-song-and-other-music-m3111575.aspx

Platinum Gaming DAW: AsRock Z77 Overclock Formula
I7 3770k @ 4.5GHz : 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X
250GB OS SSD : 3TB HDD : 1TB Sample HDD
Win 10 Pro x 64 : NH-D14 CPU Cooler 
HIS IceQ  2GB HD 7870
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
The_Forum_Monkeys
Mesh
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/23 10:30:33 (permalink)
Are you Matt?

HIS IceQ  2GB HD 7870
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
The_Forum_Monkeys
SuperMarioGamer
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/23 10:32:28 (permalink)
Mesh
Are you Matt?

Yes, but just forget all about that because I produced those "compositions" when I knew nothing about music.  But I am now learning about music and I look forward to producing actual compositions later on down the road.  So forget about my "music."  Just focus on and respond to the previous post I have made and any other posts I make here.
Mesh
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/23 10:36:45 (permalink)
SuperMarioGamer
Mesh
Are you Matt?

Yes, but just forget all about that because I produced those "compositions" when I knew nothing about music.  But I am now learning about music and I look forward to producing actual compositions later on down the road.  So forget about my "music."  Just focus on and respond to the previous post I have made and any other posts I make here.

You posted that on Youtube 1 week ago ........

HIS IceQ  2GB HD 7870
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
The_Forum_Monkeys
eph221
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/23 11:01:33 (permalink)
"Lastly, I have no desire for any relationship in the first place.  I have no desire to, for example, dedicate my life to a wife and child since the thing that makes my life worth living is my own personal life of happiness and enjoyment.  I just wish to be happy and enjoy my own personal life.  I don't want to live for anyone else, help anyone else, etc.  Even though I am 28 years old, I am not your typical adult.  I don't contribute to society, have a wife and child, have a job, etc.  I just live like your average kid or teenager who enjoys anime, videogames, and learning how to compose."

This is a lie.  Because if your goal was a life of happiness and enjoyment, per your reasoning you wouldn't have the desire to compose.

*Q-TIPS ARE FUZZY!!*

i7 2.5 ghz
32GB RAM
WINDOWS 10
My Ass
Cubase 9.5

sharke
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/23 11:07:49 (permalink)
SuperMarioGamer
I just live like your average kid or teenager who enjoys anime, videogames, and learning how to compose

You've already said that you have no passion for the act of composing. So to then claim that you "enjoy" leaning to compose is dishonest. 

Composing isn't just the act of translating a complete piece of music in your head onto paper.  What you hear in your head is a misty approximation of a composition at best, just like an author starts with a vague overview of how a novel is going to play out. It's only when you get into the nitty gritty of putting it on paper (or on the screen or whatever) that your musical creativity emerges. You might have a melody in your head, but you cannot develop that melody and its harmony until you actually start composing. And this creativity is going to be tainted by the fact that you have no passion for composing (your own words). A great composer may hear a complete melody in their head, or even the bare bones of a full composition, but it's their passion for composing which turns that vague idea into a masterpiece. Their joy of the art is what drives them to explore the possibilities of a theme, to come up with variations on that theme, experiment with different harmonies and structures, develop a story. 

You seem to have romanticized the art of composing into a mechanical process by which a preordained musical destiny is set down on paper by some passionless, mechanical process. You will quickly find that this is not how it works and that your lack of enthusiasm for the act of composing will severely limit your sense of creativity as you work. That's what I meant by saying that your attitude will be painfully apparent in your music. 

James
eph221
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/23 11:32:43 (permalink)
sharke
SuperMarioGamer
I just live like your average kid or teenager who enjoys anime, videogames, and learning how to compose

You've already said that you have no passion for the act of composing. So to then claim that you "enjoy" leaning to compose is dishonest. 

Composing isn't just the act of translating a complete piece of music in your head onto paper.  What you hear in your head is a misty approximation of a composition at best, just like an author starts with a vague overview of how a novel is going to play out. It's only when you get into the nitty gritty of putting it on paper (or on the screen or whatever) that your musical creativity emerges. You might have a melody in your head, but you cannot develop that melody and its harmony until you actually start composing. And this creativity is going to be tainted by the fact that you have no passion for composing (your own words). A great composer may hear a complete melody in their head, or even the bare bones of a full composition, but it's their passion for composing which turns that vague idea into a masterpiece. Their joy of the art is what drives them to explore the possibilities of a theme, to come up with variations on that theme, experiment with different harmonies and structures, develop a story. 

You seem to have romanticized the art of composing into a mechanical process by which a preordained musical destiny is set down on paper by some passionless, mechanical process. You will quickly find that this is not how it works and that your lack of enthusiasm for the act of composing will severely limit your sense of creativity as you work. That's what I meant by saying that your attitude will be painfully apparent in your music. 

Composing is like an orgasm...there's lots of different ways of achieving it. SMG, spend some time experimenting.  This is your first composition lesson.

*Q-TIPS ARE FUZZY!!*

i7 2.5 ghz
32GB RAM
WINDOWS 10
My Ass
Cubase 9.5

SuperMarioGamer
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/23 11:38:26 (permalink)
eph221
"Lastly, I have no desire for any relationship in the first place.  I have no desire to, for example, dedicate my life to a wife and child since the thing that makes my life worth living is my own personal life of happiness and enjoyment.  I just wish to be happy and enjoy my own personal life.  I don't want to live for anyone else, help anyone else, etc.  Even though I am 28 years old, I am not your typical adult.  I don't contribute to society, have a wife and child, have a job, etc.  I just live like your average kid or teenager who enjoys anime, videogames, and learning how to compose."

This is a lie.  Because if your goal was a life of happiness and enjoyment, per your reasoning you wouldn't have the desire to compose.

My point here is that when I have my feelings of happiness and enjoyment, that is what gives me the desire to compose and learn how to compose.  But without these feelings, then I would just give up since I have no desire, inspiration, happiness, etc. which would make my composing dream not worth living for.  So the fact that I am learning how to compose now means I have these good feelings back to me now.

sharke
SuperMarioGamer

When I have my feelings of happiness and enjoyment and when the goal of having these songs in my head being made into a reality is an obtainable goal, then I have a passion for composing.  I do enjoy composing then.  But if I had some fatal disease that would kill me off within a few days, then I would no longer have anymore passion or enjoyment towards composing since it was all about these songs in my head becoming a reality for others to hear and witness.  

I wish to share these types of compositions I hear in my head since they are the truly great compositions.  The ones I would just pluck out on the keyboard would always be mediocre and meaningless to me even if I have learned how to compose.  What I create in my head is something truly great while what I create on the keyboard through experimentation hardly compares.

eph221
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/23 11:43:58 (permalink)
"My point here is that when I have my feelings of happiness and enjoyment, that is what gives me the desire to compose and learn how to compose.  But without these feelings, then I would just give up since I have no desire, inspiration, happiness, etc. which would make my composing dream not worth living for.  So the fact that I am learning how to compose now means I have these good feelings back to me now."

Everyone has moods.  Don't believe your shrink that you're the only one.  He's getting richer and you're getting poorer.  

"When I have my feelings of happiness and enjoyment and when the goal of having these songs in my head being made into a reality is an obtainable goal, then I have a passion for composing.  I do enjoy composing then.  But if I had some fatal disease that would kill me off within a few days, then I would no longer have anymore passion or enjoyment towards composing since it was all about these songs in my head becoming a reality for others to hear and witness.  

I wish to share these types of compositions I hear in my head since they are the truly great compositions.  The ones I would just pluck out on the keyboard would always be mediocre and meaningless to me even if I have learned how to compose.  What I create in my head is something truly great while what I create on the keyboard through experimentation hardly compares."

I like the fact that you're romantic.  In order to get out of your shell, find a gf or bf.  Turn your charm and good looks into a tool.

*Q-TIPS ARE FUZZY!!*

i7 2.5 ghz
32GB RAM
WINDOWS 10
My Ass
Cubase 9.5

jamesg1213
  • Total Posts : 21760
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/23 11:49:27 (permalink)
SuperMarioGamer

I wish to share these types of compositions I hear in my head since they are the truly great compositions.  The ones I would just pluck out on the keyboard would always be mediocre and meaningless to me even if I have learned how to compose.  What I create in my head is something truly great while what I create on the keyboard through experimentation hardly compares.

There are not enough s in the world.

Jyemz

Thrombold's Patented Brisk Weather Pantaloonettes with Inclementometer
eph221
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/23 12:09:37 (permalink)
Here's the deal with composing:  it can be as complicated or as simple as one wants to make it.  It's in the interest of commerce to make it complicated, right? ( Academia or any other power that is.)  *create the need in order to fill it*.  Now that the ability to compose has gotten so much easier with technology, the old powers that be are circling their wagons.But if you can make a note, you can compose.  That's the facts jack.  go forth and prosper SMG.  Plant your seeds all over the earth, watch your crop grow!

*Q-TIPS ARE FUZZY!!*

i7 2.5 ghz
32GB RAM
WINDOWS 10
My Ass
Cubase 9.5

Mesh
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/23 12:31:48 (permalink)

HIS IceQ  2GB HD 7870
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
The_Forum_Monkeys
savageopera
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 625
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/23 18:21:36 (permalink)
Hey Mario, I think you would be great starring in your very own "unreality show". You could compose the theme song, write the script, produce and direct, and do your own reviews. You could also be the president of your own fan club, which would consist of one fan, YOU! Since, by your own admission, you don't need or want to care about anyone else, you could sit there in front of your TV with a big mirror behind so you could better relish all your reactions to your "very bizarre, beautiful, unique" compositions. You could title it "ME and MARIO". And make sure to include the episode where the psychotic builds a mansion in his mind and then moves in. Then the psychiatrist comes along and charges him rent. You could play all the parts AND compose the magnificent background music. It would be FANTASTIC.....EARTHSHAKING....MONUMENTAL...WOW!.........
post edited by savageopera - 2017/02/23 20:51:01

Sonar Artist, HP Laptop, AMD A8700 , 1T+250g, M-Audio Fast Track Ultra ,Roland 88 Hammer action, Roland AX-1, M-audio 88es, Arturia minilabII......When I was young I wanted to become a mad scientist. I achieved everything except the "scientist" part....http://www.soundclick.com/savageopera
Beepster
  • Total Posts : 18001
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/02/23 19:13:48 (permalink)
Yeah... I think it's time to ban the basement hobby chatbot again.

Seriously, bro... your chatbot sux.
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 10
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1