Helpful ReplyNew to Sonar X3 with some troubleshooting questions

Author
Joebay
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 9
2014/05/05 14:38:05 (permalink)

New to Sonar X3 with some troubleshooting questions

Hello All,
I am new to Sonar X3, with only very little experience with DAW's, if I have posted in the wrong area please let me know. I am trying to troubleshoot an issue with the clock in the audio engine. What is happening is that once I begin recording via midi and soft synth (actually anolog instruments as well, but  not as much of an issue), the recording stops at seven-tenths of a second and will only record that time frame, as well as playback for that time frame. At first I thought it was issue with my controller, but I experience the same issue when programming the piano roll as well (occurs with session drummer as well). I do have the same situation when recording instruments through my interface, the clock stops at seven-tenths, but in this case it continues recording until I stop and plays back the entire recording. I have spent the last few days researching and can only come up with a possibile issue with antivirus conflictions. Has anybody experienced this before?

Any help is much appreciated!

J
scook
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 24146
Re: New to Sonar X3 with some troubleshooting questions 2014/05/05 15:14:14 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Joebay 2014/05/05 16:21:16
Sounds like dropouts, probably better to post in the X series forum and supply more information about your hardware (incl. audio interface) and software (OS, and whether running 32 or 64bit SONAR) including setup information from preferences i.e. Sample Rate, latency information, record mode.
Joebay
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 9
Re: New to Sonar X3 with some troubleshooting questions 2014/05/05 17:28:07 (permalink)
scook,
Thank you for your help, I will post accordingly.

J
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1