Newbie questions! (Music Creator 6 Touch)

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
DaveG74
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 220
2014/03/15 22:54:38 (permalink)

Newbie questions! (Music Creator 6 Touch)

I'm an amateur MIDI music composer who just began using Music Creator 6 in July of last year. I've had several questions on the product which have been answered by very educated users on this forum. I still have plenty more I would like answered. (* I have done as much searching across the web as I could to find answers, but unfortunately, some of the answers are just not there...)

As I progress, I notice that the learning curve is more steep than I'm used to. In the same instance, I hope these questions/answers will benefit other new users of the software as well.

1) Recently, the MC6 window loads behind whatever application windows I have open. How do I tell it to open "On Top"?
--- ANSWERED ---

2) What's the advantage of having each TTS track call to a common output track (so they can share a channel) rather than one channel per TTS instrument? Or vice versa? Are there any potential system constraints from doing this either way?
--- ANSWERED ---

3) Do I ever have to select a Bank number? Does a Cakewalk SoundCenter track require a channel number designation?
--- ANSWERED ---

4) I was previously educated about Bounce by another user on this forum. I would like clarity on the following:
     - Any synth (CSC, TTS, SI-Drums) track can be bounced to an audio track
     - All tracks for a particular synth must be selected at once...I cannot bounce on of these at a time?
     - I cannot select cross-synth tracks (one from CSC, one from TTS) for bouncing into an audio track
     - I can bounce any track, no matter how it was set up
     - Finally, for example in a new project, why would Tracks > Bounce to Tracks be greyed out?

I oftentimes get confused with this function, because I've had varying results. (Sometimes, no bounce progress meter is seen and the final audio track doesn't show.)
--- ANSWERED ---

5) I still get track types confused at times. I would also like to confirm that the track types are as follows:
     - Keyboard icon is Synth
     - Audio jack icon is Audio
     - Auidio jack + Keyboard icon is Synth w/output
     - Waveform icon is Audio (Wave)
     - Double waveform icon is ___________

6) Selecting a track for PRV editing...sometimes I get confused as to whether a track is truly selected. When I click a track number, it's selected for the Inspector, but not for PRV editing. I have to go up in the menu for the track I wish to edit and select "Piano Roll View". Is there an easier way to quickly select a Track for PRV editing?
--- ANSWERED ---

7) In a MIDI track, what difference does it make whether the Event Filter is set to Clips or Notes?

8) "Maximum number of instruments exceeded". This happens when I exceed 8 Synth Rack entries and this is error is misleading. Instruments? If there's a limit of 8 in the Synth rack and I can have 16 track channels per synth, how can I expect to call several TTS tracks to an Output track with this restriction? Or have more than 8 of either TTS or CSC tracks?
--- ANSWERED ---

9) If I were to create a MIDI template of my own to start my projects from -- and I wish to implement TTS, CSC and SI-Drums tracks, what would be the ideal way to lay the tracks out so as not to encounter restrictions?
--- ANSWERED ---

10) Clarification on limits (per Comparison chart link):
     - 16 TTS tracks per output (cannot be done with SoundCenter)
     - 16 channels per Synth (?)
     - 8 entries in Synth Rack (still don't understand why)
     - 128 tracks
--- ANSWERED ---

11) In the Synth Rack Browser, should I concern myself with the order of the entries or whether to delete unused ones?
--- ANSWERED ---

12) How big is a pitch bend and how can I broaden it?

Possibly more to come. Thanks again in advance for any answers or clarification you may provide.

post edited by Grundberg - 2014/04/14 20:58:17

36 Replies Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/03/15 23:56:13 (permalink)
    1) While there are settings provided by the OS to control Window position on display, Cakewalk does not expose them.
    2) Not clear what is being asked. Is this a question about multiple MIDI tracks with output set to the same instance of TTS-1. There is no such thing as a TTS track.
    3) If working exclusively with the soft synths probably not. No.
    4) The tracks that may be bounced include instrument tracks, audio tracks, synths using audio+MIDI tracks. When bouncing synths using audio+MIDI tracks at least one MIDI source and one audio output from the same synth must be selected. It is not necessary to bounce all the audio and MIDI tracks routed to a synth at the same time. Tracks can be summed during the bounce operation. The "Bounce to Track" is grayed out until there is something to bounce.
    5) keyboard icon = instrument track
    waveform = audio track (I believe the double waveform is a stereo clip indicator)
    DIN plug = MIDi track
    DIN plug+keyboard = audio track with input set to a soft synth
    6) Double clicking a MIDI clip should bring it up in the PRV. Alternately there is a Tracks menu in the PRV to select tracks for editing.
    7) The Notes setting in the edit filter opens the inline PRV.
    8) TTS-1 is "16 in/4 out" but an instance of TTS-1 counts as 1 instrument against the 8 instrument limit. CSC is not multitembral so each instance counts against the synth limit. How you uses them is up to you. If the limits are a problem move to SONAR X3 even the base version has no such limit.
    9) IDK, see #8
    10) see #8
    11) the order is immaterial
    post edited by scook - 2014/03/16 00:09:28
    57Gregy
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 14404
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/03/16 10:41:50 (permalink)
    The 8 synth limit is because MC is the lowest cost DAW Cakewalk sells, and has less 'stuff' than more expensive Cakewalk DAWs.
    Chevrolets don't come with heated electrically-adjustable seats as standard, but Cadillacs do... but you have to pay more.
    Being able to route 16 MIDI tracks through a multi-timbral synth such as TTS-1 allows you more tracks, natch, so you could have 8 instances of TTS-1 each producing sound from 16 MIDI tracks for 128 total tracks. With SoundCenter, you would only be able to use 8 MIDI tracks to reach the 8 synth limit, then you'd have to bounce in order to use more synths.

Greg 
    I am selling my MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS, red and black. PM for more details.

Music Creator 2003, MC Pro 24, SONAR Home Studio 6 XL, SONAR  X3e, CbB, Focusrite Saffire, not enough space.
    Everything is better with pie. 

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=609446
    http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/gregfields 
    RobertB
    • Total Posts : 11256
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/03/16 23:57:29 (permalink)
    Your questions have been pretty well covered, but one point of clarification re #3:
    To take advantage of the GM2 capabilities of TTS-1, yes you do.
    TTS-1 defaults to bank 0, which includes the 128 instruments from GM1.
    The rest of the 256 instruments in GM2 are distributed among the other 4 banks.
    TTS-1 is the only synth included with MC6 where the bank/patch selection in your MIDI track is relevant.

My Soundclick Page
    SONAR Professional, X3eStudio,W7 64bit, AMD Athlon IIx4 2.8Ghz, 4GB RAM, 64bit, AKAI EIE Pro, Nektar Impact LX61,Alesis DM6,Alesis ControlPad,Yamaha MG10/2,Alesis M1Mk2 monitors,Samson Servo300,assorted guitars,Lava Lamp

Shimozu-Kushiari or Bob
    scook
    Forum Host
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/03/17 00:23:22 (permalink)
    I thought all the instruments in TTS-1 were directly accessible via the instrument popup menu in the TTS-1. At least, I have never used the bank and patch drop downs and all the instruments listed in those drop downs are in the instrument popup menu. It is the case the instruments can be set using the bank and patch drop downs too.
    Guitarhacker
    • Total Posts : 24398
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/03/17 08:45:06 (permalink)
    I like you.... you ask some good questions, and the questions show that you are thinking pretty deeply about this topic.

5: double wave form is stereo perhaps.

11:  no.  With only 8 slots, delete if you no longer need that synth and need to add another one.

3 no,,, unless you need a specific bank (not very common these days). otherwise it goes to the default bank.  And no. 

My website & music: www.herbhartley.com

MC4/5/6/X1e.c, on a Custom DAW   
    Focusrite Firewire Saffire Interface

BMI/NSAI

"Just as the blade chooses the warrior, so too, the song chooses the writer 
    RobertB
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/03/18 22:55:12 (permalink)
    scook
    I thought all the instruments in TTS-1 were directly accessible via the instrument popup menu in the TTS-1. At least, I have never used the bank and patch drop downs and all the instruments listed in those drop downs are in the instrument popup menu. It is the case the instruments can be set using the bank and patch drop downs too.

True enough, Steve.
    When you select the instruments from within TTS-1, all are available. Note the numbers before each patch. The first group of three is the patch, the second group of three is the bank.
    When working within TTS-1, these numbers may not matter, and it behaves as any non-GM2 synth with unique presets available from a proprietary preset list.
    However, if one chooses to use the bank/patch settings in the MIDI track, the bank suddenly becomes relevant.
    You will see only the patches available in the selected bank.
    I don't work with TTS-1 much, but when I do, I prefer using the track settings, because they take precedence over the settings within TTS-1.
    Both approaches are valid. It just depends on what you are most comfortable with.
    All in all, it is a potent synth, especially in MC, where you are limited in the number of synths you can use.
    16 MIDI tracks, 4 audio outputs, 1 synth.

My Soundclick Page
    SONAR Professional, X3eStudio,W7 64bit, AMD Athlon IIx4 2.8Ghz, 4GB RAM, 64bit, AKAI EIE Pro, Nektar Impact LX61,Alesis DM6,Alesis ControlPad,Yamaha MG10/2,Alesis M1Mk2 monitors,Samson Servo300,assorted guitars,Lava Lamp

Shimozu-Kushiari or Bob
    DaveG74
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/03/20 21:56:15 (permalink)
    SCOOK:
    Yes, #2 is exactly what I'm asking. Is there a strategic advantage to several MIDI tracks calling a TTS output track rather than several MIDI tracks on their own channel? Or vice versa? And are there any system constraints, other than the limit of 8 entries in the Synth Rack?

ADDITIONAL QUESTION...METRONOME:
    For some reason, I lost my audio metronome sound. (I would use my MIDI one, but it plays behind time, screwing with my head.)

My Metronome settings have never changed, but for some reason, I cannot hear my metronome when it's on. Already tried to Google this, but apparently nobody else on earth has ever experienced this issue.

Creating a new project does not restore the metronome.
    What can I do to get my Metronome back? Thanks! :)
    scook
    Forum Host
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/03/20 22:15:39 (permalink)
    WRT to MIDI track usage, what ever feels right for you. Other than the limits to MC6 are spelled out on the comparisons page the only other constraints are imposed by your PC and interface.

If this is an accurate representation of the Metronome setup screen in Preferences (image from http://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation/default.aspx?Doc=Music%20Creator%206%20Touch&Lang=EN&Req=Dialogs2.059.html#1175510), make sure the output is going to the correct bus. It can be any bus, in this example a bus called "Metronome" is used.

DaveG74
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/03/20 22:36:01 (permalink)
    My screen is fairly similar to yours. Here is what my drop-down menus look like:

AUDIO METRONOME
    First beat: (None available)
    Other beats: (None available)
    Output:
    -- Speakers (Realtek High Definition) (default)
    -- - None -
    -- Master

I wonder if I should reinstall the application...
    scook
    Forum Host
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/03/20 22:39:57 (permalink)
    Try holding the SHIFT key when launching MC. It may restore the metronome audio files.
    DaveG74
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/03/20 22:45:18 (permalink)
    scook
    Try holding the SHIFT key when launching MC. It may restore the metronome audio files.

Hm. This did what it was apparently supposed to do, but still can't hear the Metronome. I might reinstall, but not absolutely necessary. (I barely use it...)
    scook
    Forum Host
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/03/20 22:49:18 (permalink)
    Does that mean the audio files are restored? If so, create a bus and assign the metronome output to a bus.

The big brother to SHIFT start MC, is CTRL+SHIFT start MC. This will reset all the init files and restore some registry settings.

If you elect to perform a clean install, make sure to empty the registry after uninstalling MC and before re-installing.
    Beagle
    • Total Posts : 50621
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/03/21 08:37:11 (permalink)
    Grundberg
    SCOOK:
    Yes, #2 is exactly what I'm asking. Is there a strategic advantage to several MIDI tracks calling a TTS output track rather than several MIDI tracks on their own channel? Or vice versa? And are there any system constraints, other than the limit of 8 entries in the Synth Rack?

there are definite advantages to using 1 TTS instance with multiple outputs in some situations.  the first one being that MC is limited in how many VSTi's you can load in a single project.  it's better to have 1 instance of TTS with multiple outputs before you reach that lmit and have to react by bouncing tracks or some other means of reducing the amount of VST's you have.

another advantage is outlined in my tutorials on my website regarding drum mapping.  a drum map is a powerful tool when used to its full potential and especially when used in conjunction with a VSTi with multiple outputs.  check out my drum map tutorials on my website for more info.

ADDITIONAL QUESTION...METRONOME:
    For some reason, I lost my audio metronome sound. (I would use my MIDI one, but it plays behind time, screwing with my head.)

My Metronome settings have never changed, but for some reason, I cannot hear my metronome when it's on. Already tried to Google this, but apparently nobody else on earth has ever experienced this issue.

Creating a new project does not restore the metronome.
    What can I do to get my Metronome back? Thanks! :)

there has been in the past a bug regarding the audio metronome.  with MC6 it should have been fixed, but it's possible it has still persisted with the MC series when they fixed the X series.  the problem is the VST they use for the metronome.  yes, it says "audio metronome" but it's still generated by a VST internal to MC. 

check this post by Ryan Munnis on how to resolve some metronome problems in X1 which is, IIRC, the basis for MC6.  if that doesn't resolve it, follow his advice and contact tech support.  it could be an installation problem or a problem of files not being where they're supposed to be.

http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/2514615

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
    i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
    Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
    DaveG74
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/03/22 11:12:44 (permalink)
    So I uninstalled Music Creator 6 and deleted all the registry entries I could find. (There is no complete uninstall method, from what I can tell.) Reinstalled MC6...Metronome still doesn't work.

Beagle, I tried your link to fixing the Metronome problem, which gradually took me to another link to the same problem in Sonar X1. It recommended I download the Metronome Fix ZIP file (which contained the Metronome sounds). It said to drop these in the Metronome folder, but I don't have a Metronome folder. Then I checked Folder Locations in the MC6 Options menu, but cannot determine where the Metronome sounds are.

On install, I didn't choose to omit anything except for the QuickTime converters.

Utterly and bitterly confused. (Metronome used to work on first install.) Please assist further...thanks!
    post edited by Grundberg - 2014/03/22 11:17:55
    DaveG74
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/03/22 13:49:23 (permalink)
    Just thought of another question.

When drawing pitch bends in the Controller Pane below the PRV, MC6 doesn't seem to give me a drawing pen for anything but Freehand and Line. How do I draw a Sine (and the others) in the Controller Pane (SoundCenter instrument)?

Is drawing Sines (and the other tools afterward) only allowed in the Track pane? This would be really useful in the Controller Pane.
    post edited by Grundberg - 2014/03/22 22:20:31
    Guitarhacker
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/03/25 08:08:10 (permalink)
    Create a metronome.

Simply use the TTS drums and enter one measure of 4 quarter notes. kick and snare is all you need. copy and paste the measure for as many measures as the song project needs. Done.

I really never liked the click of a metronome so I started early on using a midi based drum loop for the timing. It work great and IMHO sounds better than the metronome.

Now days I work with audio drum tracks as my timing source.

BMI/NSAI

DaveG74
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/03/26 21:30:10 (permalink)
    Thanks for the explanation, Guitarhacker! :) I guess that works just as well as anything else.

Also, if I may -- a few new questions, also referring to an unanswered one from a few days ago:

14) Is it possible to draw a pitch bend Sine in the PRV Controller Pane? Or is the Sine (and the other tools afterward) only allowed in the Track pane? This would be really useful in the Controller Pane.

15) Is there a way to change the velocity of several notes at once? I select several notes and right-click to change the Velocity, but it only changes the note I right-clicked.

16) I feel stupid about this one. I clicked the Loop button on top, selected a measure and played it. Isn't it supposed to loop the playback? What am I doing wrong?
    post edited by Grundberg - 2014/03/26 21:32:04
    scook
    Forum Host
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/03/26 21:59:26 (permalink)
    The Controller Pane is freehand draw only. The patterns only work in automation lanes.

After selecting the notes, position the cursor on top of one of the selected notes, when the cursor show velocity bars above it, click and drag up/down to adjust velocity

How to setup a playback loop is here http://www.cakewalk.com/D...p;Req=Playback.08.html
    Guitarhacker
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/03/27 08:06:05 (permalink)
    with looping, you activate the loop function and just like punch in/out recording, you set the loop markers to the start and the end of the looped section.

You can start the playback from any point on the time line. If the playback is before the looped section, it will play normally into the looped section and then it will loop the designated section of music forever.....or until you press STOP.  If you start the timeline after the looped part, it will play to the end and stop.

This is a handy feature if you are trying to learn or figure out a solo in a section of the song...for example..... just set the start a measure before and the end a measure after the solo section.... use snap to grid to put the markers on the measure..... and waaaa laaaa!

BMI/NSAI

Beagle
    • Total Posts : 50621
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/03/27 09:48:48 (permalink)
    if you want the audio metronome to work correctly, contact tech support.  it's email support only for MC, but they should be able to sniff out the problem.

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
    i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
    Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
    DaveG74
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/04/05 16:02:29 (permalink)
    Follow up on 10) Limit of eight entries in the Synth Rack.

So hypothetically, this means that -- considering SoundCenter is restricted to one track per instance -- for example, I could only have six CSC instruments/synths in the Rack if I had one TTS and one SI-Drum? In other words, I would have to be more conscientious when choosing my instrument synths: more conservative toward CSC instruments and more generous with TTS instruments (in accordance with that limit) considering TTS can have up to sixteen tracks per output, correct?

A few more.
    17) Why am I unable to copy a selection of notes from one Track and paste them to another?

18) How do I reset a controller that's still operating although I've deleted it? Clicking the "Reset Audio" button above seems to do the trick, but it somehow alters the volume of some instruments. Can anyone explain this?

19) For some reason, the Take Lane and Automation buttons do not appear for me in Music Creator 6. They're just not there, and I cannot figure out how to enable them. Are they only available on certain track types? I'm sorry, but once again, my available documentation fails to explain this. Screenshot here:

post edited by Grundberg - 2014/04/05 16:19:03
    RobertB
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/04/06 00:19:38 (permalink)
    RE#10:It's a matter of discretion, really. How many instruments do you need? Mix and match to suit. The important thing is you are beginning to understand the capabilities and limits of your software.

RE#17:Make sure it's the same kind of track. Audio to Audio. MIDI to MIDI. With SIT's I don't know what to expect. I don't like them and I don't use them.

RE#18:You'll have to clarify this. It doesn't make sense.

RE#19:Where did the "Theirs" image come from? I seriously doubt MC6 supports take lanes.

My Soundclick Page

Shimozu-Kushiari or Bob
    57Gregy
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/04/06 09:43:52 (permalink)
    To get past the 8-synth limit, once you have a synth track where you want it, bounce the synth to audio, delete the synth from the synth rack and archive the MIDI track.
    Then you can use another synth.

Greg 
    I am selling my MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS, red and black. PM for more details.

Music Creator 2003, MC Pro 24, SONAR Home Studio 6 XL, SONAR  X3e, CbB, Focusrite Saffire, not enough space.

DaveG74
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/04/06 10:18:31 (permalink)
    ----------------------------
    ROBERT B

RE#10:It's a matter of discretion, really. How many instruments do you need? Mix and match to suit. The important thing is you are beginning to understand the capabilities and limits of your software.

RE#17:Make sure it's the same kind of track. Audio to Audio. MIDI to MIDI. With SIT's I don't know what to expect. I don't like them and I don't use them.

RE#18:You'll have to clarify this. It doesn't make sense.

RE#19:Where did the "Theirs" image come from? I seriously doubt MC6 supports take lanes.

10: Thanks for the insight. I would imagine if you were to compose entirely of SoundCenter instruments, you could only technically have eight. (Unless a drum kit was included.) Based on this, I've decided pretty much that in my compositions, I may use TTS strictly for strings and bass guitars, considering they all sound quite similar to what CSC offers.

I would also imagine that, anyone who has purchased the Instrument Packs would have to be extremely conservative of how many of the instruments they use (unless more TTS or audio). That's just my perspective, anyway. I'm still enjoying some of the TTS instruments.

Therefore, I may be likely to still make significant use of TTS over SoundCenter, respecting the 8-synth limit. Bouncing to audio...I would have to be really sure before doing that. LOL. I tend to go back occasionally and George Lucas my work.

17: Copying among similar track types -- of course! Never thought of it. :)

18: Every once in a while, I apply a controller -- doesn't matter which method -- and I don't like it. I delete the controller but it still sounds. And recently I've discovered the Reset Audio button up on top by the digital time readout, but when I hit that, some instrument volume levels change. I'll have to experiment and report later...

19: Here's a link to a MC6 Touch reference pertaining to Take Lanes:
    http://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation/default.aspx?Doc=Music%20Creator%206%20Touch&Lang=JP&Req=Arranging.32.html
    I use MC6, but not the Touch. I was unable to Google search any specific comparisons between the two MC6 packages.

57GREGY
    To get past the 8-synth limit, once you have a synth track where you want it, bounce the synth to audio, delete the synth from the synth rack and archive the MIDI track.
    Then you can use another synth.

Alright! I never thought of that. Audio tracks don't require a place in the synth rack. Now, when you say "archive the MIDI track" -- I'm sorry, is this a technical term? Please be more specific... :)

scook
    Forum Host
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/04/06 10:29:00 (permalink)
    Archiving is a way of removing tracks from processing in the DAW. It is associated with the button to the right of the snowflake with the letter A on it. In the illustrations in post #22, the archive option does not appear in the right-hand image.
    DaveG74
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/04/06 11:07:14 (permalink)
    scook
    Archiving is a way of removing tracks from processing in the DAW. It is associated with the button to the right of the snowflake with the letter A on it. In the illustrations in post #22, the archive option does not appear in the right-hand image.

That being said, I would assume MC6 doesn't offer the Archive feature. Or it is only available for an Audio track, because I've never seen the A button. Is this the case? (* A Google search apparently indicates that archive is only available for Touch.)

How's Archive different from bouncing to Audio, and what happens when a track is archived?
    scook
    Forum Host
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/04/06 11:12:40 (permalink)
    When a track is archived, the plug-ins are removed from memory and the data in the track is not processed. Bouncing a synth creates a new audio track. Freezing is an in-place bounce and archive.
    post edited by scook - 2014/04/06 11:14:59
    RobertB
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/04/06 22:58:15 (permalink)
    I just checked my X1 Essential, which MC6(non-touch) was derived from. It doesn't have take lanes either.
    MC6Touch was derived from X2. There are enough differences that it would have probably been a lot less confusing if they had called it MC7.
    As you have noted, the documentation doesn't really help figure out what the differences are.
    Your best bet is to refer to the Help files included with your version.
    I know it can be frustrating when the documentation is not entirely clear, but keep hammering away at it. You'll get it.

My Soundclick Page

Shimozu-Kushiari or Bob
    57Gregy
    Re: Newbie questions! 2014/04/07 09:37:18 (permalink)
    If there is no A (archive) button in the track pane, right-click in a blank area of the track pane and you should be presented with a list. One of them is MSR and under that is Archive. It's been around in MC since at least 2002, and I can't imagine they would take it out.

Greg 

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1