Slaying the Medusa (Updated VOX)

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
foxwolfen
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8256
RE: Slaying the Medusa (Updated VOX) 2008/06/11 01:14:57 (permalink)
Ducky - I had not heard of Tom Tykwer. I went and read up on him, then watch some of his stuff on YouTube. Fascinating man, and what I saw of his movies was brilliant. Simply brilliant. Thanks for pointing that out. It also reminded me how much I miss Germany.

Mark - I agree with you. The voice became repetitive. I plan on redoing them, including adding Medusa for the end parts. I am trying to write it so the entire story can be told in 5 or 6, three to for word sentences. I was thinking Ducky's dark cello would make for a neat counterpoint. No, its not something that is really "listenable" in the usual sense. Its kind of more "ambient noise".

Robert - Thank you. The earlier version had a bit of a "color commentary" like speech that was my attempt to sound like a sports caster of the past ala Friday Fight Night (boxing). It did not go over that well. So I just kept a few lines and repeated them.

Cheers
Shad

A scientist knows more & more about less & less till he knows everything about nothing, while a philosopher knows less & less about more & more till he knows nothing about everything.

Composers Forum
Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1