Helpful ReplyLockedSonar getting trashed on KVR...

Page: 1234 > Showing page 1 of 4
Author
wormser
Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 984
2013/08/20 19:47:38 (permalink)

Windows 8 x64
Intel i7 950 3.06ghz 6 GB DDR3 1333(1066) OCZ memory
Gigabyte X58A-UD3R v.2.0
Delta 66.
Seagate 1.0tb drives x4 OS, Audio, VST, Backup Stuff. 
Mackie MCU Pro Latest.
Faderport.
Sonar X2, PreSonus 2.x, Reaper.

Mooch4056
Max Output Level: -0.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7494
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/20 19:54:09 (permalink)
(Shrugs)

People bash Sonar on here too.

From Now On Call Me Conquistador! 

Donate to the cure Bapu Foundation
Email: mooch4056@gmail.com for more info

SuperG
Max Output Level: -63 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1371
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/20 20:41:09 (permalink)
There isn't a DAW that doesn't get hammered on KVR. The next time a fanboi pop's up touting how his DAW is perfect and never, ever goes boom-boom, send him over there - just don't tell him about about how the regular's went all 'office space' all over his DAW... 

laudem Deo
Mr. torture
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 439
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/20 20:53:11 (permalink)
I like Sonar X1, works fine for me. Now if I could only afford to upgrade my interface!
pianodano
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1160
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/20 21:03:55 (permalink)
I went back through the  thread and it seems that many folks are really speaking their minds about how disgruntled they are with the direction Cakewalk has taken Sonar and with no concern for their longtime user base. One of the posters said it best when he pointed out that some dedicated users have been with Cakewalk since dos days and had previously supported the company because, at least at one time (or as he said, the Greg days) Cakewalk really listened to their customers. And he continued, "most of the people around nowadays don't know anything about that". Another pointed out what a wasteland the forum has become. For sure it doesn't appear to be hundreds and hundreds of users on board at any given time any more.

My own take is that Sonar Producer, though once  perceived as a professional recording product, has been cheapened to the point were they just about have to give it away. $49.00 for a "professional recording product upgrade". What a hoot.  

Best,

Danny

Core I7, win XP pro, 3 gig ram, 3 drives- Lynx Aurora firewire- Roll around 27 inch monitor, 42 inch console monitor- Motif xs controller - Networked P4's and FX Teleport for samples- Muse Receptor VIA Uniwire for samples and plugs- UAD QUAD Neve - UAD 1- Sonar X1 but favor 8.5 GUI - Toft ATB 32 - Vintage hardware - Tascam MS-16 synched via Timeline Microlynx -Toft ATB32 console
michaelhanson
Max Output Level: -40 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3529
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/20 21:09:36 (permalink)
Why would I have to go to KVR to read about that, I can just check in here once a week.

Mike

https://soundcloud.com/michaeljhanson
https://www.facebook.com/michaeljhanson.music
iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/scandalous-grace/id1180730765

Platinum Lifetime, Focusrite 8i6 & 2i4, Gibson LP, ES335, Fender Strat, 4003 Rickenbacker
BMI
daveny5
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 16934
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/20 21:15:09 (permalink)
pianodano
My own take is that Sonar Producer, though once  perceived as a professional recording product, has been cheapened to the point were they just about have to give it away. $49.00 for a "professional recording product upgrade". What a hoot.  

Right, its the price of an upgrade that makes it professional, not the features or the quality. 

Dave
Computer: Intel i7, ASROCK H170M, 16GB/5TB+, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Sonar Platinum, TASCAM US-16x08, Cakewalk UM-3G MIDI I/F
Instruments: SL-880 Keyboard controller, Korg 05R/W, Korg N1R, KORG Wavestation EX
Axes: Fender Stratocaster, Line6 Variax 300, Ovation Acoustic, Takamine Nylon Acoustic, Behringer GX212 amp, Shure SM-58 mic, Rode NT1 condenser mic.
Outboard: Mackie 1402-VLZ mixer, TC Helicon VoiceLive 2, Digitech Vocalist WS EX, PODXTLive, various stompboxes and stuff. 
Controllers: Korg nanoKONTROL, Wacom Bamboo Touchpad
John
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 30467
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/20 21:36:39 (permalink)
pianodano
I went back through the  thread and it seems that many folks are really speaking their minds about how disgruntled they are with the direction Cakewalk has taken Sonar and with no concern for their longtime user base. One of the posters said it best when he pointed out that some dedicated users have been with Cakewalk since dos days and had previously supported the company because, at least at one time (or as he said, the Greg days) Cakewalk really listened to their customers. And he continued, "most of the people around nowadays don't know anything about that". Another pointed out what a wasteland the forum has become. For sure it doesn't appear to be hundreds and hundreds of users on board at any given time any more.

I've been around too and I recall the angst when Sonar came out. The difference was no one felt the need to bash it to extent we see now. As for CW listening to its customer base I recall lots of begging for a feature that never came. The countless threads on bugs that need to be fixed before a new version comes out. 

I also recall how slow it gets in the mid and late summer.

If you do your own research on what the threads were like when 8.5 appeared you may have a different perspective. The notion you spout is also old and has been said before. 

What you have done is take a snapshot in time and judge the forum on that very narrow data sample. It is accurate for that time frame only but you are way off when you try to interpolate it to include all the forum through all the times.  What you see now is nothing new.  

Best
John
SuperG
Max Output Level: -63 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1371
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/20 21:40:01 (permalink)
Some folks live on buzz and rumor and will throw a tantrum if they don't get their fix. Myself, I could do without it.

laudem Deo
stevec
  • Total Posts : 11546
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/20 22:36:23 (permalink)
After reading the last few pages it started sounding like "blah blah blah".  One guy getting slammed because he was positive and that just isn't permissible if someone else is unhappy.   And then another stating the simple fact that SONAR is completely unsable... period.   Even ex-SONAR users were trying to point out how over the top it all was.  

Bring on the update/upgrade/whatever it is.  I'll be one of thousands using it (after the initial rush gives it the thumbs up  )

SteveC
https://soundcloud.com/steve-cocchi
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=39163

SONAR Platinum x64, Intel Q9300 (2.5Ghz), Asus P5N-D, Win7 x64 SP1, 8GB RAM, 1TB internal + ESATA + USB Backup HDDs, ATI Radeon HD5450 1GB RAM + dual ViewSonic VA2431wm Monitors;
Focusrite 18i6 (ASIO);
Komplete 9, Melodyne Studio 4, Ozone 7 Advanced, Rapture Pro, GPO5, Valhalla Plate, MJUC comp, MDynamic EQ, lots of other freebie VST plugins, synths and Kontakt libraries

mmorgan
Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 676
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/20 22:41:16 (permalink)
In the end, while I respect others rights to express their opinions, the value of any given DAW is how well it works for me.

In my opinion the X series of Sonar was a good move, the product generally works well for me, and I remain hopeful that the next iteration will solve some inconsistencies and, rarely, odd behavior I experience.

While I have noticed the 'dog days of summer' malaise lately I also noticed: forum upgrade and the GC/Brandon webinar. Yes I know that if you keep hitting the Submit Post button you can get multiple posts. Here's an idea: Don't hit the 'Submit Post' button while waiting. In addition to this, here is another one: If you have found a particular pattern that causes an error in Sonar, submit a bug report and then discontinue repeating that particular pattern.

I will also add this: it is possible (<< possible not probable) that at sometime in the future I may decide to switch my primary (i.e. favorite) DAW for a different one. But this could happen in reverse also, I could favor Q and then X become the cat's meow for me, or T for Y or Z for U. Things change, but one thing that is bad form to me is the bashing of products that people seems to disfavor.

All, or nearly all, of the DAWs available are incredibly powerful tools. In my opinion we should be rejoicing in the power at our fingertips and reveling in our journey to record and produce our art.

So that is my opinion, I can only hope the others will respect my right to express it.

Regards,

Mike

Win8(64), Sonar X3e(64) w/ RME Fireface UFX.
John
Forum Host
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/20 22:55:34 (permalink)
Mike you are too darn rational. We can't have that!

Best
John
mmorgan
Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 676
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/20 23:13:47 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby MakeShift 2013/08/20 23:37:45
John: rational is good right? 

I'm not sure, it may be age, but lately it seems a great deal of what I see in forums is argumentum ad infinitum over stuff that just isn't logically arguable. Consistently I see a lazer like attack by people on the one line in 100 line post that someone disagrees with. It is, sadly, driving me to distraction and ultimately away from the conversation.

I haven't even read what is going on at KVR, but I'm confident I have the gist of it without even going there. That, to me, is depressing and I'm not easily depressed.

Anywho, the one germane line in my post was we should be rejoicing in the technology we have while striving to make it better,

Hope you're well,

Mike

Win8(64), Sonar X3e(64) w/ RME Fireface UFX.
John
Forum Host
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/20 23:41:32 (permalink)
Yep, its a good thing. I am well thanks for asking. 

Best
John
michaelhanson
Max Output Level: -40 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3529
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/20 23:45:03 (permalink)
+1. Mike

I couldn't agree more with everything you have said. I also rejoice in these times of technology. It's funny how some always see the glass as half empty; while others always see it as half full. I am just thrilled to have the glass. I'll fill it.

Mike

https://soundcloud.com/michaeljhanson
https://www.facebook.com/michaeljhanson.music
iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/scandalous-grace/id1180730765

Platinum Lifetime, Focusrite 8i6 & 2i4, Gibson LP, ES335, Fender Strat, 4003 Rickenbacker
BMI
Leadfoot
Max Output Level: -47 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2817
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/21 00:06:15 (permalink)
Remembering my beloved Tascam 4-track cassette portastudio I had in the mid eighties makes me appreciate the power we have nowadays. Remember the endless bouncing and sound degradation? Sometimes I think that some of the people doing the griping need to go back and re-acquaint themselves with the older technology for a while. Maybe they'll have a new found appreciation for what they're able to accomplish now.
bapu
  • Total Posts : 86000
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/21 00:13:09 (permalink)
Mooch4056
(Shrugs)

People bash Sonar people on here too.

Fixed.

Linear Phase
Max Output Level: -53 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2201
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/21 00:41:04 (permalink)
The music industry is dead.  The music software sector is in shambles.  The economy continues to suck through every door.  The only people still on KVR have:  1. Nothing to do.  2.  No life to live.

Sonar X2 has some bugs..  Maybe..  I dunno.  I didn't upgrade.  I'm waiting to see what X3 is like.  I guess...

Well, to make a long story short..  I'm not banking on being a grammy winning producer.   So I've been busy doing other stuff.  If you want to blame somebody for me not upgrading to X2, please blame all the people who think Beiber, Gaga, Perry, and Kanye are actually musicians.  I see no way to make any sort of $ with music, ergo I canst not find a reason to keep my pro music software up-to-date.

Seriously, I can not think of any web board that is a, "looser den," like KVR.

too many lasers...

Sonar = audio editing ninja of a music software!

trimph1
Max Output Level: -12 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6348
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/21 00:45:40 (permalink)
Yeah....well...

It has to be said. There are some things that need fixing and such but it is what it is...it is a DAW like no other. The problem is that there are going to be issues with something as complicated as this is...

Sheeesh...think that thread was something check out any IK thread there...they seem to always turn into bickerfests.

The space you have will always be exceeded in direct proportion to the amount of stuff you have...Thornton's Postulate.

Bushpianos
sharke
  • Total Posts : 13933
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/21 01:23:27 (permalink)
KVR forums seem to have a strong bias toward EDM and electro music, and to be honest I don't think Sonar really shines for these genres, at least is seems to be lacking in a lot of respects compared to the ways in which programs like Live and Reason and Cubase appeal to that crowd. Maybe things will change in this regard in X3, or maybe not. 

James
Windows 10, Sonar SPlat (64-bit), Intel i7-4930K, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, AKAI MPK Mini, Roland A-800 Pro, Focusrite VRM Box, Komplete 10 Ultimate, 2012 American Telecaster!
AT
  • Total Posts : 10654
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/21 01:25:18 (permalink)
I remember the greg days - wasn't so long ago.  Many of those undisgruntled users waited for better notation - Greg never delivered.  Or gapless engine like some other DAWs.  Oh the moaning w/ each subsequent SONAR release. The list goes on.  It was never the good ole days, not like some remember it.

Greg was great, SONAR was and is good, and people will complain.  As sure as death and taxes.

https://soundcloud.com/a-pleasure-dome
http://www.bnoir-film.com/  

there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
wetdentist
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1129
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/21 07:16:15 (permalink)
i am the "fanboi" they let loose on.  kvr is a place that is no friend to Cakewalk.  but just try saying negative things about Fruity Loops, and you will feel the wrath of the Image-Line people and their minions.

3.5 Ghz AMD 6-Core/16 gigs RAM, Roland Quad-Capture, Win 10, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Komplete 10, z3ta+, Z3TA+ 2, Rapture, Maschine 2.7 (MKI & Jam), Melodyne 4 Studio, Ozone 4, Jam Origin MIDI Guitar 2, Schecter Damien Elite, Fender Sonoran w/TronicalTune Plus installed, etc 
go here to hear Wet Dentist (2000-2016 RIP)
my new sounds: The Das Kaput

icontakt
Max Output Level: -32.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4266
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/21 08:02:18 (permalink)
I hate to say this but I think we need to face the truth and understand why Sonar is bashed not only in KVR but also here in the Sonar forum and also in the S1 forum. While some of the bashing is due to user ignorance, there are at least two major complaints I hear a lot about Sonar.

1. It's very unstable on many computers (and other daws work fine on these computers)

2. You can't transfer the license

I think Cakewalk needs to change these two if they want to stop the recurring bashing and acquire new users. My X2 is mostly stable and I love the great features of Sonar and it's my best daw so I hope I don't get bashed by posting the above opinion. :-)

Tak T.

Primary Laptop: Core i7-4710MQ CPU, 16GB RAM, 7200RPM HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium OS (Japanese) x64 SP1
Secondary Laptop: Core2 Duo CPU, 8GB RAM, 7200RPM HDD, Windows 7 Professional OS (Japanese) x64 SP1
Audio Interface: iD14 (ASIO)
Keyboard Controller/MIDI Interface: A-800PRO
DAW: SONAR Platinum x64 (latest update installed)
The Maillard Reaction
  • Total Posts : 31918
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/21 08:13:53 (permalink)
I still think SONAR 8.5 Classic Edition was the best all arounder Audio and MIDI DAW ever.

Just a few little fixes that had been on the Cakewalk Do list for about 10 years and it would have been 99% there.

I used it for 8 hours yesterday and it still feels fresh. I had Fabfilter stuff on everything and it just works great for me.

Every time I look at SONAR X I think it looks like it was made to seem like Home Studio on steroids with an emphasis on drag and drop loop convenience.

It's hard to take Pro Channel seriously when you prefer to use top of the field dsp. The claim that independent efx gui windows is confusing cracks me up. Seriously. I think it's funny.

The audio tracking features have been downgraded with a clumsy use of display space. The elimination of layers and the crude adoption of lanes defied the acknowledgement that SONAR's layers were one of it's most powerful features... a feature that set it apart and above more popular DAWs like Pro Tools.

The friendly names audio input debacle is still a sad, sad joke. All the other DAWs do it the right way while SONAR users explain that never having "input 2" listed as "input 2" is not a big deal. Seriously. I think it's sad. 

I think SONAR's drum maps are really sweet. I think they are the best, but I haven't tried Cubase in a while.

I'm planning on buying SONAR X3 before I see what Cakewalk did to it. I'm going to approach it like I'm taking a swim at the North Pole. Pinch my nose and jump.

I've started wondering when Cakewalk will tell us that SONAR X will only install on Win8. When that happens I'm going to disconnect from the train. I hope X3 works on Win7. I hope I use it. I'm going to be bummed if it turns out to be a X2b+ stop gap meant as a holdover before the app goes Win8 touch centric in the next couple of years.

I've been using ProTools 11 native and it is fantastic. I never took the PT LE stuff seriously but the native stuff is rocking on my new DAW.

I still like to work in SONAR 8.5 Classic Edition because it has great MIDI tools and the audio works great but I've developed a plan to use less and less MIDI so as to make the most of Pro Tools audio production strengths because it feels like Cakewalk has simply abandoned any efforts to get to 99% and has decided to give away free stuff instead of servicing their top of the line product.

I'm ready to get it over with. Spending a couple K on PT, Studio One, and very soon Cubase 7 wasn't in the plans... but that's what happened when SONAR X left me wanting a program that reminded me of the best features in SONAR 8.5 Classic Edition.

I want to get back to spending my budget on nice microphones and tracking nice sounds with the comfort of knowing the DAW is just what I've hoped for these past two decades.

best regards,
mike

wetdentist
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1129
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/21 08:15:48 (permalink)
i agree that license transfers would solve a few problems (not that i would ever want to transfer mine). but like many musicians, i like to sell things i am no longer using in order to get the next new thing that i desire.  i am always wheeling and dealing gear, hardware & software, and it is very disheartening when i discover that i am not allowed to sell something to someone that wants to buy it.  but that is how many companies get some of their new users, happy ones even! i just don't understand the rationale on such a policy

3.5 Ghz AMD 6-Core/16 gigs RAM, Roland Quad-Capture, Win 10, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Komplete 10, z3ta+, Z3TA+ 2, Rapture, Maschine 2.7 (MKI & Jam), Melodyne 4 Studio, Ozone 4, Jam Origin MIDI Guitar 2, Schecter Damien Elite, Fender Sonoran w/TronicalTune Plus installed, etc 
go here to hear Wet Dentist (2000-2016 RIP)
my new sounds: The Das Kaput

KPerry
Max Output Level: -44 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3120
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/21 08:42:59 (permalink)
My guess is that the licence transfer admin overhead is considered not worth it - not necessarily correct, but not an unreasonable assumption.

That said, given that SONAR still doesn't have copy protection in any form (no dongle or Mac required!), I think that's a reasonable trade-off.
lawp
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1154
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/21 09:02:08 (permalink)
fwiw, i think cake are mid-adjustment-of-sights toward a different target market; just check all the "reaching out" that's going into the steam forums and the facebook page, compared to the odd visit here... actually it's no wonder they don't have any time for here...
meh
  • Total Posts : 431
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/21 09:46:54 (permalink)
Jlien X
I hate to say this but I think we need to face the truth and understand why Sonar is bashed not only in KVR but also here in the Sonar forum and also in the S1 forum. While some of the bashing is due to user ignorance, there are at least two major complaints I hear a lot about Sonar.

1. It's very unstable on many computers (and other daws work fine on these computers)

I think Cakewalk needs to change these two if they want to stop the recurring bashing and acquire new users. My X2 is mostly stable and I love the great features of Sonar and it's my best daw so I hope I don't get bashed by posting the above opinion. :-)

I'm afraid I have to disagree here....
Point 1 seems to fall in the relm of people really do not understand computers these days.  Anyone who is less than 30 years old has grown up in the Windows world.  Windows has always had bugs some have been fixed some remain....because of the complexity most people have learned to live with bugs or have blamed other software as the reason.  It was not until MS won their law suit with IBM that any product was sold in the us with defects in it with the promise that it would be fixed with a patch or a later rev.  I could go on for days here....

Point 2
I assume you mean Transfer the license to a different person...?  Wouldn't that be like assigning copyright for a song to a different person?  If this is not what you mean then I apoligize in advance.

I think "to face the truth" is that most people are ignorant to how computers work and how a piece of software fits into to "mix".  And I think that if there were statistcs keep on tech support issues we would find that 98% of the support issue are not about Sonar but about issues on the PCs that Sonar is installed on.
Generally speaking Sonar has always worked reasonable well through all versions and the 3 different PC's I've tried it on since I've owned it.
Lastly in my experience artist's do not make good technicians and visa=versa....And that how I face the truth.

Rafone

SONAR Version 2017.09
HP Z-420 Workstation
Intel Xeon W3680 @3.50ghz 
32g memory
2tb disk space 
Win2008 Server R2 Standard 64-bit
TASCAM US-1641 interface
icontakt
Max Output Level: -32.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4266
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/21 09:56:57 (permalink)
meh
Jlien X

I'm afraid I have to disagree here....
Point 1 seems to fall in the relm of people really do not understand computers these days.  Anyone who is less than 30 years old has grown up in the Windows world.  Windows has always had bugs some have been fixed some remain....because of the complexity most people have learned to live with bugs or have blamed other software as the reason.  It was not until MS won their law suit with IBM that any product was sold in the us with defects in it with the promise that it would be fixed with a patch or a later rev.  I could go on for days here....

Point 2
I assume you mean Transfer the license to a different person...?  Wouldn't that be like assigning copyright for a song to a different person?  If this is not what you mean then I apoligize in advance.

Thanks for your feedback.
Point 1: Doesn't that mean that even those who don't understand computers can use Studio One, etc.and isn't that a good thing?
Point 2: Sorry, my English isn't good. I wanted to mean that you can't sell your Sonar to someone. 

post edited by Jlien X - 2013/08/21 10:40:51

Tak T.

Primary Laptop: Core i7-4710MQ CPU, 16GB RAM, 7200RPM HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium OS (Japanese) x64 SP1
Secondary Laptop: Core2 Duo CPU, 8GB RAM, 7200RPM HDD, Windows 7 Professional OS (Japanese) x64 SP1
Audio Interface: iD14 (ASIO)
Keyboard Controller/MIDI Interface: A-800PRO
DAW: SONAR Platinum x64 (latest update installed)
meh
  • Total Posts : 431
Re: Sonar getting trashed on KVR... 2013/08/21 11:32:47 (permalink)
Jlien X
Thanks for your feedback.
Point 1: Doesn't that mean that even those who don't understand computers can use Studio One, etc.and isn't that a good thing?
Point 2: Sorry, my English isn't good. I wanted to mean that you can't sell your Sonar to someone. 

Point 1 Apples and Oranges.  Just becaue 1 piece of sofware works well on one platform does not mean that another similar piece of software will work the same way on the same platform.
Point 2.  For the same reasons that technically I can't sell some one a (You name the artist here) song.  The artist or in this respect Roland ownes the intellectual copyright on Sonar.

SONAR Version 2017.09
HP Z-420 Workstation
Intel Xeon W3680 @3.50ghz 
32g memory
2tb disk space 
Win2008 Server R2 Standard 64-bit
TASCAM US-1641 interface
Page: 1234 > Showing page 1 of 4
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1