Helpful ReplySonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story)

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Author
GlennP
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 177
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2012/12/11 17:44:34 (permalink)

Thanks Noel for your input

My strategy (since Pro-Audio days), which has always been fool proof for me, is…

Select tracks and drag mouse along Time ruler adding additional measures start and end then “Bounce to Track”

Solo this new track and use the split tool to “top and tail” clip precisely where you want to, then “apply trimming”.

Insert a “clip gain envelope” set to “Gain:00db” then using nodes just before audio starts and ends, set gain to “Gain:-INF” 
Note... Using this method you can tweak fade in/out if needed.

Time consuming? Nah! Once you’ve done it a few times it’s as quick as, and you have confidence that it’s right. 

If you want you can copy/paste this clip into a new project (that’s why I use gain and not a volume envelope) with other tracks to make a full CD of tracks to master conjointly.

As for letting any “final cut” leaves a studio without having listened to it from start to end. Well that’s just playing “Russian Roulette”. 
Eventually..................... BANG! 

Sonar Producer X2 + 8.5.3, HP pavilion dv6 3031TX Win7 home premium 64-bit,  Edirol UA-55, Edirol UA-25, Edirol PCR-500, 2 Behringer FCB1010, Rode NT1A, KRK Rokit 8 Monitors, PODxt, AKG520 Cans, too many guitars to list and a Dog "Lets complicate things a little for the sake of simplicity"

deved.com
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 75
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2012/12/11 17:47:23 (permalink)
That is a very impressive "bang". ;)

I'm loving this thread because I really hate it when Sonar just keeps on playing... however, through this thread I have discovered the one thing I use all the time that causes my problem: I love track envelopes (control freak!). 

Just managing those better solved my problem! Thank you all!

BANG!
Splat
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8672
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2012/12/11 18:35:01 (permalink)
Use 0.5" tape. Top and tail. Problem solved.

Sell by date at 9000 posts. Do not feed.
@48/24 & 128 buffers latency is 367 with offset of 38.

Sonar Platinum(64 bit),Win 8.1(64 bit),Saffire Pro 40(Firewire),Mix Control = 3.4,Firewire=VIA,Dell Studio XPS 8100(Intel Core i7 CPU 2.93 Ghz/16 Gb),4 x Seagate ST31500341AS (mirrored),GeForce GTX 460,Yamaha DGX-505 keyboard,Roland A-300PRO,Roland SPD-30 V2,FD-8,Triggera Krigg,Shure SM7B,Yamaha HS5.Maschine Studio+Komplete 9 Ultimate+Kontrol Z1.Addictive Keys,Izotope Nectar elements,Overloud Bundle,Geist.Acronis True Image 2014.
gstring
  • Total Posts : 54
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2012/12/11 22:39:30 (permalink)
Some of my projects never stop playing, yet when I hit Cntrl+End it goes to the end of where I want the project to stop. I've selected All and Viewed Events, but still no sign of a "dangling participle". Before exporting the project, I select All, then select my desired output range from the list of my pre-defined markers. It always works, but sometimes I forget to select the range and the exported song plays "forever"; hence; I always check the exported track before sending out any work.

Sonar X2a Producer
Intel Quad Core Q9300 overclocked 12% to 2.8 GHz
8 GB RAM
Windows 7 64-bit
E-mu 1616m audio interface

Bub
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7196
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2012/12/12 00:20:55 (permalink)
gstring

Some of my projects never stop playing, yet when I hit Cntrl+End it goes to the end of where I want the project to stop. I've selected All and Viewed Events, but still no sign of a "dangling participle".
Same here. Something manifests itself internally in Sonar and after all these years, I still can't track it down. It's happened to me in every version of Sonar I've ever used, on simple projects with nothing but 3 audio tracks, to 50 track audio/midi projects.

The thing I don't like about it is the fact that my CPU is still cooking away. Sometimes I'll play a project while I'm doing something else, get sidetracked, come back 45 minutes later and Sonar is still going.

As for the original poster ... it's too bad that happened, but if you're doing something that important you must double and triple check your work. Typically you would export a mix, then do your mastering, then trimming. You would have had two chances to catch this problem if you would have followed that procedure ... but I read that some people are getting away from that and doing it all in the project because PC's are getting more powerful by the minute and can handle the load. I do it both ways, but the only people listening to my crap is myself and maybe my sister once in a blue moon. IOW ... I'd take much more care if I was trying to get my foot in the door with Mr. Big. Live and learn!

"I pulled the head off Elvis, filled Fred up to his pelvis, yaba daba do, the King is gone, and so are you."
jimkleban
Max Output Level: -64 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1319
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2012/12/12 07:06:51 (permalink)
So, I too have seen this BUG but after rendering a mix, you can always load the audio output file back into Sonar or other Audio editor (use this as a mastering stage in your project and you reaaly haven't created any extra work) and clean up the extra 90 seconds of NOTHING (delete it) and re save... there ya go DONE.

My workaround to what I too consider a BUG in SONAR that has been there for a long time.  Yes, I have checked everywhere possible that there could be data beyond the end of song (project) in the time line and yes there is nothing there.  It is a PITA but not a SHOW STOPPER.

Jim

The Lamb Laid Down on MIDI
www.lldom.com

Studio Cat Custom i7 with Thunderbolt (wonderful system built and configured by our own Jim R)
Apollo Duo (via TB)
UAD Quad
UAD Duo
WIN 8.1 x64 with 32 GB Ram
4 SSD for programs and sample libraries
Splat (latest version)
guitartrek
Max Output Level: -47 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2842
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2012/12/12 07:50:58 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby dadiouis 2016/12/28 13:34:39
As other folks have said - normally the end of project is defined by the last event.  Ctl-End will take you there.  For me it is often an automation node.  And with X1 it was difficult to see these nodes against the dark background so difficult to troubleshoot.

However - I had two projects where there was NO visible event causing the problem.  Something in a track that was NOT VISIBLE anywhere caused the end of project to extend.   

Here is a perfect way to troubleshoot and fix (works every time):
1) Eliminate all stray automation nodes.  if you find any - delete the node and do Ctl-End to check if fixed.  If not fixed:
2) make a copy of the project
3) open copy and start deleting tracks one by one.  Do Ctl-End after each deletion to see which track is the offender.  Once you find the track,
4) Open the original project and rebuild that track by copying everything into a new track. Then delete the problem track.  This should take care of the problem.
jimkleban
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2012/12/12 19:04:01 (permalink)
Noel,

Perhaps when you guys automatically but Automation on a lane the end point is infinite or way out there?  I don't remember exactly when this happens but I do remember that a new behavior on a certain action created the automation envelop by itself.  But, I could be mistaken.

I will check again and see what project I have that don't stop at what I think is the end of project (even during playback - quite a few of my old projects when loaded, if I remember correctly).

Thanks for chiming in,
Jim

www.lldom.com

Studio Cat Custom i7 with Thunderbolt (wonderful system built and configured by our own Jim R)
Apollo Duo (via TB)
UAD Quad
UAD Duo
Splat (latest version)
jimkleban
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2012/12/12 19:05:30 (permalink)
Guitartrek.... see my previous post on some anomoly (I forget which) that does add an automation envelop without the user phyically creating it.. I forget which behavior.. Scott G will know or tell me I am mistaken.

Jim

www.lldom.com

Apollo Duo (via TB)
UAD Quad
UAD Duo
Splat (latest version)
whittamps
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2012/12/13 09:11:48 (permalink)
Sometimes Sonar will stop at what I consider the end of the project (the last event in the list "SHAPE") and sometimes it just rolls on until I hit STOP.  I have not detected a pattern of operation to inhibit or encourage this behavior.  I Ctrl End and the marker is at the end of the song.  I view the events list with every event type selected and view every track and there is nothing beyond the time marker at the end of the song. Strange.

Win 7 PRO, Intel 3770K IB @4.3, Asus Sabertooth Z77 240GB SSD, 500GB SATA6 7200RPM, 3TB SATA 6 7200RPM, 32GB RAM, Tascam DM3200 with FW MkII,
 M Audio Fast Track Ultra, Sonar X2a
Bristol_Jonesey
  • Total Posts : 16775
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2012/12/13 09:38:05 (permalink)
Like I said in post #2 - there are certain events that occur which do NOT get written in the Event List - Tempo Changes & Meter/Key changes are the 2 obvious ones that I can think of.

There might be more

CbB, Platinum, 64 bit throughout
Custom built i7 3930, 32Gb RAM, 2 x 1Tb Internal HDD, 1 x 1TB system SSD (Win 7), 1 x 500Gb system SSD (Win 10), 2 x 1Tb External HDD's, Dual boot Win 7 & Win 10 64 Bit, Saffire Pro 26, ISA One, Adam P11A,
jimkleban
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2012/12/13 20:26:11 (permalink)
Bristol, I heard you the first time. I need to assume that way to check lane automation data would be to check each track and buss to see if it has an envelope bar... if no bar, I assume there can be no automation.  Perhaps I am incorrect in this assumption.  If so, how would one check data on the lanes.... meter changes, tempo changes and or set points(or markers whatever they are called) are all null past the last musci data (audio or MIDI) on my projects that don't stop.

Jim

www.lldom.com

Apollo Duo (via TB)
UAD Quad
UAD Duo
Splat (latest version)
Beagle
  • Total Posts : 50621
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2012/12/13 21:12:12 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby dadiouis 2016/12/28 13:31:30
I think it would be SO helpful if we had an "END MARKER" that we could place at the end of the project and then sonar would ignore anything beyond that marker until we moved it.

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
dan le
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 252
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2012/12/14 01:14:52 (permalink)
Noel, so much debate on this topic.  And this topic came up several times before

Isn't it simple just to implement a stop at the end of a project, or region like in PT HD?

I can't imagine how hard that would be?

sincerely

dan le

deved.com
  • Total Posts : 75
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2012/12/14 01:15:52 (permalink)
I absolutely love Beagle's idea.
Bristol_Jonesey
  • Total Posts : 16775
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2012/12/14 03:45:09 (permalink)
I wholeheartedly agree.

CbB, Platinum, 64 bit throughout
Custom built i7 3930, 32Gb RAM, 2 x 1Tb Internal HDD, 1 x 1TB system SSD (Win 7), 1 x 500Gb system SSD (Win 10), 2 x 1Tb External HDD's, Dual boot Win 7 & Win 10 64 Bit, Saffire Pro 26, ISA One, Adam P11A,
guitartrek
Max Output Level: -47 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2842
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2012/12/14 07:20:09 (permalink)
Beagle

I think it would be SO helpful if we had an "END MARKER" that we could place at the end of the project and then sonar would ignore anything beyond that marker until we moved it.

Absolutely.  How about a Beginning Marker too?  My projects always start on Bar 2 but sometimes I have lead-in notes, so I leave bar one for that and any midi initialization that needs to occur.

I just like to export and NOT have to manually select the range every time.  The export takes long enough and if I accidentally chopped off a reverb tail (because you can't see the reverb tail) I've just wasted time doing the export.  If we could define the beginning and end points we can make that export exactly how we want.

Quickdraw
  • Total Posts : 17
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2013/05/13 13:08:23 (permalink)
Way late to the game, but experience this problem occasionally.  As to the OP's post... I'm going out on a limb here, but in X2 this is a matter of simply selecting "Options" above the track view and selecting "Stop at end of Project".  if it doesnt stop where you believe it should (extending reverb tails, removing excess track data... whatever) then adjust your length.  I think this is the easiest solution if I understand the CRUX of his issue. 

I would have never posted this (being an old post) but I hate it when I ask for help, only to be reminded to Search for it... then find threads like this, that really seem to never get to the easy answer.

Tom
gwhlevy
  • Total Posts : 2
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2015/12/17 20:58:06 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby dadiouis 2016/12/28 13:27:22
I'm running Sonar Artist, and I had the same issue with Sonar not stopping at the end of a track.

I called Cakewalk Support directly and got this Fix for the problem. 

The Fix:
In the Track View Pane choose Options (located along the top of the frame around the track) A dialog box will open. Go to the bottom of that dialog box and check "Stop at Project End", click outside of the box to dismiss it. This will save the setting. (And it will stay checked from project to project.)

I suggested to the person I spoke with that this should be checked by default. Users of older versions of Sonar and other versions expect "Stop at Project End" to be the default behavior.  That way a user could uncheck "Stop at Project End" if they wanted the playback to continue past the track.

This works great in Artist, I don't know about the Sonar Platinum or Professional versions. I assume the dialog box would be in the same location.
post edited by gwhlevy - 2015/12/17 21:20:32
rabeach
Max Output Level: -48 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2703
Re: Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2015/12/17 23:29:00 (permalink)
Sepheritoh
I am on X2 (64bit). Under certain circumstances, Sonar will not stop at the end of the project and continue to play for another 4 or 5 minutes. This is an irritating bug, and a search on this forum has once again confirmed that it is a know bug for a long time and has been reported to Cakewalk many times. The fact that Cakewalk is not interested in fixing it has caused them, and me serious business. I checked my option stop at project end is ticked and there are no midi events or automation events after the real project end.

And now for the long and winded story. Names places and story details have been changed to protect the innocent.

I have been bugging a big time engineer friend with a big time studio (and a wall full of gold disks) a long time to throw some work my way, which he has kindly done. I've done some orchestrations for some of his projects. Most of the time pretty successfully. Well, Mr big-time-engineer uses that other big-time-DAW that some people consider the industry standard. Needless to repeat I use this non-industry-standard DAW called Sonar. Mr-big-time engineer has this big-time-client who wanted some orchestrations done, so Mr-big-time-engineer threw the bone my way, who did this most beautifully job. The whole job was done in Notion 4 (another not-so-industry-standard-I-know) and Sonar and rendered down to a big wav. After a night-through-no-sleep session I am done. With pride in my step I walked into Mr-big-time-engineer's studio, with the big-time-client anxiously waiting on Mr-big-time-engineer's leather sofa in the back of the studio. I handed the CD to Mr-big-time-engineer, who duly pop in said CD into computer and copied the wav file into the project for listening pleasure of  the big-time-client, casually questioning me "Why is the file 5 and a half minutes. The song is only 3". Feeling a little confused I had no answer to offer, which was OK then, as Mr-big-time-engineer started playing the song for the big-time-cient, who giggled of pleasure upon hearing the results. The big-time-cient immediately demanded a copy of song on CD to play for the producer, sponsor, friend, mother, and any other random persons he would convince to listen to it. Mr-big-time-engineer duly complied to request and burned project to CD. Upon investigating CD before handing it to the big-time-client Mr-big-time-engineer suddenly let go of one load and ugly swearword. "This song is 5 and a half minutes. What is wrong here" or something similar with a few extra F words. Then Mr-big-time-engineer looked at me and asked THE question: "Eric, are you still using that ......... software? If I remember right this has been a problem with Sonar for a long time. When are you going to move over to a professinal DAW?"

OK, needles to say, Mr-big-time-engineer had to save the day by burning another CD and the big-time-client could not stop laughing. Finally commenting something like "If you want to play with the pros you have to start playing like a pro" before leaving.

Needless to say I felt like a total donkey and probably lost out on a big break. Mr-big-time-engineer has many other orchestrators to call upon. I embarred him in from of a client, something that will not be mentioned again, but remembered forever. The big-time-client will probably never ask for my services again. At the end of this story I die in a gutter, a forgotten genius artist with no penny to spare.

Cakewalk. When are you planning to solve this problem?

your big-time-engineer appears to suffer from histrionic personality disorder. 
GMcT
  • Total Posts : 36
Re: Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2015/12/18 17:27:28 (permalink)
The simple fact that this "fully featured professional DAW" has no end of project marker is a really basic oversight.
The fact that you have to select what you need to be rendered in advance, is an extra step that professionally speaking, should not be required.
I agree with the original poster, this feature needs to be implemented A.S.A.P. and then many users will not have to hunt for the problem's cause and waste more of their own time and money in doing so.
B.T.W. stop at project end does absolutely nothing towards solving this problem.
post edited by GMcT - 2015/12/18 17:41:22
Anderton
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2015/12/18 18:16:38 (permalink)
GMcT
The simple fact that this "fully featured professional DAW" has no end of project marker is a really basic oversight.

There's a difference between a "fact" and an "opinion." Here's a fact: on October 3, 2015, you posted a thread titled "Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough." In it, you said:

"So, I'm going to return to being creative in what I view as a technically inferior program but which is far more user-friendly and has a vastly superior interface/workflow.

Goodbye Sonar, it was a real waste of money, but that is something you can only find out by paying for it and trying it out."

Yet here you are. Either you're still using SONAR, which means the thread I referenced above was just meaningless grandstanding, or you're not using SONAR, in which case I can't help but wonder why you feel compelled to continue posting here.

The fact that you have to select what you need to be rendered in advance, is an extra step that professionally speaking, should not be required.

A true professional knows you don't always render an entire project. SONAR currently lacks the psychic powers required to read your mind and determine in advance which portion you want to render, or whether you want to do something like render a particular passage of a virtual instrument. Granted, maybe someday you'll be able to say "Cortana, please render the section I remixed between measures 22 and 36, then drop it in place of these measures in the previous mix" but we're not there yet.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
John T
Max Output Level: -7.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6783
Re: Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2015/12/18 23:07:38 (permalink)
GMcT

You know, I think the export selection system could be better. Indeed, I've raised it myself here before, and Noel popped up to discuss it, and he and I and others had a fairly promising discussion about ways it might be improved in the future. So I'm no apologist for how it currently works.

But I can't see how one can equate "professional" with "doesn't want to think about selecting what's to be exported". If you've got to deliver release-standard content, be that in music, audiobooks, video games, film, or whatever, then you're just not going to be using whatever the automated option is anyway. You're going to be making sure that the file starts and ends exactly how and when you mean it to.

That's what "professional" is, not somehow owning the magical fantasy DAW that allows you to stop being thorough and careful about what you deliver. Things like this do not put off professionals; nobody professional would even want the software making these kinds of decisions for them. This is, frankly, a hobbyist's complaint.

Don't get me wrong: I'm all for things being better for hobbyists. I'm not sneering at anyone here. But honestly, this is like saying "this camera doesn't auto-focus and auto-zoom, it expects you to do those things, surely professional cameramen hate it."
post edited by John T - 2015/12/18 23:38:32

http://johntatlockaudio.com/
Self-build PC // 16GB RAM // i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz // Nofan 0dB cooler // ASUS P8-Z77 V Pro motherboard // Intel x-25m SSD System Drive // Seagate RAID Array Audio Drive // Windows 10 64 bit // Sonar Platinum (64 bit) // Sonar VS-700 // M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 // KRK RP-6 Monitors // and a bunch of other stuff
John T
Re: Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2015/12/18 23:09:33 (permalink)
Anderton
Granted, maybe someday you'll be able to say "Cortana, please render the section I remixed between measures 22 and 36, then drop it in place of these measures in the previous mix" but we're not there yet.

"I'm afraid I can't do that Dave. This conversation can serve no purpose any more."

Self-build PC // 16GB RAM // i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz // Nofan 0dB cooler // ASUS P8-Z77 V Pro motherboard // Intel x-25m SSD System Drive // Seagate RAID Array Audio Drive // Windows 10 64 bit // Sonar Platinum (64 bit) // Sonar VS-700 // M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 // KRK RP-6 Monitors // and a bunch of other stuff
John T
Re: Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2015/12/18 23:11:39 (permalink)
To be completely fair to GMcT, special start and end of project markers are an obviously good feature that would be useful to anyone. No argument with that.

John T
Re: Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2015/12/18 23:13:38 (permalink)
Man, imagine if we'd had internet fora when ADAT was a common recording platform. Some of you people don't know what suffering is, I swear.

Midiboy
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 414
Re: Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2015/12/19 08:57:23 (permalink)
Several people, including Anderton, nailed it.  Especially on the grand standing comment.

It's really not hard to deal with this "issue".  There are SO many solutions to it, number one being, listen to the darn track before sharing it.  I would not even put that in the Mastering 101 class.  That's like...Beginner Recording Hobbyist 101.  To put it bluntly, the oversight isn't Cakewalk's.  

I do like the idea of the end marker, but that technically already exists, so why reinvent the wheel?  CTRL-A is your friend.

Another option...render your wav down, and open it up in a wav editor and chop the tail.

Or if, like others, you are complaining the reverb gets cut off like an axe, as someone else suggested, place an event a few measures past the end of the song, or place a marker at the end.  

I would never ever ever give even a "demo" of a project without giving it a real world listen first.  I'm flabbergasted that this happened.  

rwheeler
  • Total Posts : 89
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2015/12/19 14:14:55 (permalink)
Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
... best practice when doing a final render is to explicitly select the region between the start and end point you want as well as all relevant tracks.

To simplify this process I add explicit markers called begin and end to the project. Then when its time to export I do this:
- open the markers view
-  Click the begin marker in the markers view
- clrl-click the end marker (this selects only the region that you wish to render)
- export

So Cakewalk already has an "End" marker available, but it is not associated with any default automation and we have to type in the label every time. I recall seeing this topic come up repeatedly over the years. Why not add a little functionality to help with this?

I could see having the "add marker" dialog redesigned to have an option to select "*Begin" or "End*" markers or to type in user-defined markers. With a bit of engineering, it would then be possible to design "*Begin" and "End*" be special markers that can be used in automatic processes. Maybe these special ones can also typed in (with code to prevent duplicates).

Then make these specific markers act as internal hooks for default behavior during render process. For example: 
[IF *Begin and End* markers are both present, THEN select that range for rendering and ask for confirmation with a dialog box that displays the default times of these markers and gives options to move those markers or to select the entire project],
OTHERWISE
[ask the user to define the range to export using a dialog box that defaults to selecting entire project but gives option of setting *Begin and End* markers before rendering].
A good user interface engineer might come up with a better way to get this done.

Until this gets built in, I'll be joining the group that now knows about using manually inserted markers for this functionality. Thanks for the reminder.
nsatke81
  • Total Posts : 7
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2015/12/31 16:52:55 (permalink)
Nevermind, figured it out!

post edited by nsatke81 - 2015/12/31 17:18:06
gargonknight
  • Total Posts : 56
Re:Sonar will not stop at end of project (and a long and winded story) 2016/12/04 12:45:49 (permalink)
i hope this has been resolved for some of you but was confused as from pro audio days you can make sonar stop at end of project by an option setting. it is found on arrangment page under option and last entry on drop down

proper don gargon musical warrior!
Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1