Helpful ReplyWhere are you in your search for a new DAW?

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 2 of 4
Author
Mosvalve
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1194
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/25 05:26:46 (permalink)
DeeringAmps

I guess one could always open any cwp file in X3, save as a mid file, and export all audio at measure 1.

T

My understanding is Splat projects won't open in earlier versions. It's not backward compatible

BobV 

ASUS Prime Z370-P - Intel Core i7+ 8700K 3.7GHZ 16GB Memory, Intel HD Graphics 630 GPU,  Windows 10 Pro 64bit,  , Sonar Platinum 64bit, Motu 828MK3 Hybrid, Warm Audio TB12 Pre, Warm Audio WA273 Pre, AEA RPQ 500 Pre, Warm Audio WA76 Compressor, Presonus D8 Pre, Tonelux EQ5P 500 Eq, Kush Electra 500 Eq, Lindell PEX 500 Eq, Yamaha 80M monitors with HS10W Sub,  and a bunch of other good stuff. I have a Roland Juno-106 that's looking for a new home. PM me.
Amicus717
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 555
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/25 05:32:23 (permalink)
Cactus Music
I will stick with Sonar until it drops dead,, That might be a long time. This whole evaluation of other software really makes you realize how good we have it with Sonar. NONE of these other DAW's have ALL of the features we've been using. NONE. 
Cubase at this point ,, just reading, seems to be the closest because for me midi is important. I'm downloading it but It's Huge compared to the others at 9 GB,, Last time I tried the download wouldn't install. 9 GB?? it better e good. I have Cubase 5 LE and it's real boring. Came with my Tascam interface. 

I just downloaded MixBus and I think for straight audio it might have a unique sound. I imported a midi file , it sounded real good, I'll give them top marks for their version of TTS-1 but heLI if I could figure out how to edit or load a different VST. I also couldn't figure out how to do simple things like re size the work areas. It's certainly a reasonable price for the basic version at $100. But clicking a mouse does nothing so it's kind of like a beginner DAW. 

I also downloaded Mix Craft. Closer to Sonar in GUI and at least you could re size windows and find things. Much better interface than mix buss and opening it was logical and scanned my VST folders. So a step up from Mix Bus GUI and interface wise..  But,, I loaded a midi file and it injected a terrible sounding synth and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to change it. I tried for 10 minutes. I don't care, if simple things like changing a VST are that hidden it's not for me. Price is reasonable but Home Studio would blow it out of the water. 

Cubase is hogging my internet so I can't try Studio 1 just yet . I have a free version from 2 years ago, not sure it's fair to compare it being it was free so more like Sonar LE. It was like Cubase LE and boring. 

I didn't realize until tonight that the Cubase 8.5 demo requires an e-licenser. Means I can't try it out. I'd consider buying it, if I could test drive it first, but I don't want to buy an e-licenser to test something I may never purchase. Too bad. I hear its the best for midi implementation...

Sonar Platinum, Windows 10 Pro 64, Core i7-5820K Haswell-E CPU, 32GB DDR4 RAM, RME Babyface, Adam F7 monitors, Mackie MCU
mumpcake
Max Output Level: -59 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1609
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/25 08:08:01 (permalink)
For the most part I am taking my time on this.  Of course, this might change, but I'm sure SONAR will last a year and by next BF I might have a better idea of what fits my needs.
DeeringAmps
Max Output Level: -49 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2614
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/25 13:29:08 (permalink)
"My understanding is Splat projects won't open in earlier versions. It's not backward compatible"
You are correct sir! (how did I miss that? Why am I asking you?)
Now that sucks!
(edit)
I've been watching Cubase vids, demoing MixCraft, working in SO3 a little.
None of them are Splat; basically I've wasted a day I could have spent in the studio.
I'll "hang" with Cubase on Tuesday, but no x86 version, and the dongle, just doesn't excite me. (my office rig is x86)
I'm going to "sit tight" until I leave Win 7, and that may be awhile; I'm less motivated than ever!
Danny's advice below really is the best way to go; don't panic, run with what you know.
T
post edited by DeeringAmps - 2017/11/25 23:32:14

Tom Deering
Tascam FW-1884 User Resources Page
Firewire "Legacy" Tutorial, Service Manual, Schematic, and Service Bulletins

Win10x64
StudioCat Pro Studio Coffee Lake 8086k 32gb RAM

RME UFX (Audio)
Tascam FW-1884 (Control) in Win 10x64 Pro
anydmusic
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 251
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/25 21:17:42 (permalink)
I'm now thinking about accelerating my replacement plans with Studio One or Cubase my most likely choice.

Just not sure that missing out on a generous Cross Grade offer while it is available makes sense no matter how confident I am that Sonar will continue to work.

Graham
Windows 10 64 bit - Intel i7-4790, 16GB, 2 x 256GB SSD
Cubase 9.5
Sonar Platinum (Rapture Pro, Z3TA 2, CA2A, plus some other bits)
Delta 24/96, UAD 1, UA25 EX, 2 x MidiSport,
IKMultiMedia - (SampleTank 3, Miroslav 2, Syntronik, TRacks 5, Modo Bass), Band In A Box, Sound Quest, VS Pro, Kinetic, Acid, Sound Forge, Jammer
Waves MaxxVolume, IR 1, Aphex Enhancer, Abbey Plates
Korg Legacy, VStation, Bass Station
cclarry
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 20964
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/25 21:50:22 (permalink)
I'm just about there...I'm going S1 3 Pro...

I came from Cubase and don't want to go 
back.  Too expensive.

anydmusic
  • Total Posts : 251
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/25 22:07:19 (permalink)
cclarry

back.  Too expensive.

What made Cubase expensive? Upgrades seem reasonably priced. Is there something that I'm missing?

Graham
Windows 10 64 bit - Intel i7-4790, 16GB, 2 x 256GB SSD
Cubase 9.5
Sonar Platinum (Rapture Pro, Z3TA 2, CA2A, plus some other bits)
Delta 24/96, UAD 1, UA25 EX, 2 x MidiSport,
IKMultiMedia - (SampleTank 3, Miroslav 2, Syntronik, TRacks 5, Modo Bass), Band In A Box, Sound Quest, VS Pro, Kinetic, Acid, Sound Forge, Jammer
Waves MaxxVolume, IR 1, Aphex Enhancer, Abbey Plates
Korg Legacy, VStation, Bass Station
BobF
  • Total Posts : 8124
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/25 22:16:53 (permalink)
I've used SO3 Pro for several months.  I really like most of it, but the lack of track templates is a PITA; especially with multitrack drums.  Other than, the mixer/console view gets really visually mucky once you a few tracks and buses in it ... which leads to my favorite thing about Reaper.  Tracks are tracks are buses are folders.

Someone above mentioned it being a tweaker's DAW.  I agree.  But that is a pro not a con.  The good news is you can use it as is and gradually change menus and toolbars to be an exact fit for what you want.

SO3 Pro is really close for me.  It has a lot to like.

I'm on Reaper for now

Bob  --
Angels are crying because truth has died ...
Illegitimi non carborundum
--
Studio One Pro / i7-6700@3.80GHZ, 32GB Win 10 Pro x64
Roland FA06, LX61+, Fishman Tripleplay, FaderPort, US-16x08 + ARC2.5/Event PS8s 
Waves Gold/IKM Max/Nomad Factory IS3/K11U

Danny Danzi
  • Total Posts : 5810
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/25 22:17:00 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby clintmartin 2017/11/26 02:32:30
Just curious, why are you guys so quick to move onto something else? Aren't you sick up updates, learning new stuff, dealing with configurations, bugs, updating to the latest and greatest only to have things that worked broken? Don't you spend more time messing with stuff than getting work done when you move to something new or always try to be get the latest and greatest?

I so gave up on that years ago. I have a few boxes with Sonar Plat on them and it works great for me on Win 7 and 10. If I was stuck with this for the rest of my life, I'd be golden. I don't go on the net, I don't do windows updates and I can turn on my machine and work without any issues. If you've had problems with Sonar, please disregard this message.

For what it's worth, I have several boxes with different operating systems on them that still work. I've compiled the best versions of my software and use them to this day if I need them. I'll do the same here. However, it's been a breath of fresh air to turn on my machines and just work. One of the good things for me with the Gibson take over was my bugs were very few and far between. Even beta versions of the software worked extremely well for how *I* use it. I've never been happier, quite honestly and the last thing I want to do is go learn something new and deal with updates, fixes, possible re-configurations and troubleshooting more than I work. Seriously, are you guys that bent on moving to something else simply because the company is shutting down?

I'm sure they will compensate those who have paid so that you can use the software. To my knowledge, anyone who paid can use the last version they paid for indefinitely...you just wouldn't get any additional updates which won't be happening anyway, right? Or did I misunderstand that business model? Whatever the case, I paid for a lifetime subscription even though I helped out behind the scenes. I expect to be able to use that for as long as I'm alive if need be. At the end of the day, though new technology is awesome and we live in good times as far as that goes, I absolutely love turning on my machine and going to work without any issues knowing and using a DAW I've used since Cake 3.0. Just my 0.2 and I totally respect those who don't feel as I do. Just trying to make you think for a second. :)

-Danny

My Site
Fractal Audio Endorsed Artist & Beta Tester
BobF
  • Total Posts : 8124
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/25 22:20:42 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby cclarry 2017/11/25 23:02:03
Danny Danzi
Just curious, why are you guys so quick to move onto something else?
-Danny

I started learning potential replacements a couple of years ago.  I personally see no point in continuing with something that will go away sooner or later ... probably sooner with MS history.

Bob  --
Angels are crying because truth has died ...
Illegitimi non carborundum
--
Studio One Pro / i7-6700@3.80GHZ, 32GB Win 10 Pro x64
Roland FA06, LX61+, Fishman Tripleplay, FaderPort, US-16x08 + ARC2.5/Event PS8s 
Waves Gold/IKM Max/Nomad Factory IS3/K11U

Glyn Barnes
Max Output Level: -0.3 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7564
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/25 22:55:25 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby cclarry 2017/11/25 23:02:09
I figure its going to take me a while to become proficient with a new DAW, I would like to have a contingency plan in place if the worst does happen.

Intel i7 3770K @4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, 240GB SSD System disk, 2 x 2TB and 1 x 1TB (with SSD Cache) HDD. Windows 10,  Sonar Platinum. Roland Quad Capture. 
Music - Switchwater on Soundclick
Music - Goldry Bluszco on Soundcloud
cclarry
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/25 23:20:43 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby BobF 2017/11/25 23:59:42
I just finished my purchase of Studio One 3 Prof.  
It was a hard road...but made it happen.  Total
cost was $125...I couldn't get a response from 
Presonus support, and Uncle E even emailed the
Presonus Regional Rep, but still got nothing.  So
someone had a copy of S1-2 Producer for $40 on
KVR.  Bought that, and then the upgrade at JRR for
$83.16 making the total $123.16 for my "Crossgrade",
and Galaxy X-FX free.

I now have 2 copies of Studio One Producer.  I'd sell 
the one I couldn't upgrade, but the $25 transfer fee
would kill it.  I could sell it for $30 and make $5 back.
Bright side is, since it would be new to the buyer, they could
upgrade from it immediately.  And, since I already own Melodyne,
I can sell the new license too!

Less than half the price of the Crossgrade to Cubase, and, sadly, I had to
use my Property Tax money to do it, but had to before the sale
ends.

Anyways...it's done...I'm officially on Studio One 3 Pro now.

If by some miracle Cake survives, I've still got it.  If not...then
it gets relegated to the scrap heap.

jude77
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1146
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/26 00:52:40 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby cclarry 2017/11/26 00:54:35
cclarry

back.  Too expensive.

Waaaaay too expensive.  I just don't use enough of the features to justify the cost.

You haven't lived until you've taken the Rorschach.

Windows 10 Home Edition 64-bit /6th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz)/16GB (1x16GB) DDR4 2133MHz SDRAM Memory/ NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GT 730 with 2GB DDR3 Graphics Memory/ Dell KB216 Wired Multi-Media Keyboard English Black/ 802.11ac + Bluetooth
4.0/Integrated 7.1 with WAVE MAXXAudio Pro/Wireless 3165 driver
AllanH
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 406
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/26 01:00:54 (permalink)
I am switching to Cubase. As mostly midi in-the-box, that seemed like the best approach for me.
I"ll keep both running for as long as Sonar remains functional. I wanted to prepare for the inevitable migration when either a Microsoft update or Sonar licensing hicks up.

Sonar Platinum, EWHO/D, Spitfire, Miroslav, Pianoteq, ....,  Kurzweil.
cclarry
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/26 01:01:56 (permalink)
In response to Danny...WHY?

While Sonar will continue to work for a while, if it does not get
picked up, it most CERTAINLY will die.  So, why wait until the 
LAST MINUTE?  Continue working it what you already know
while LEARNING the new one, and then make the transition
slowly.  Better than to wake up one day in the middle of a MAJOR
PROJECT, and find that your DAW no longer works...

Ken Matson
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 35
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/26 01:26:03 (permalink)
I'm 95% gonna go Studio One. Still considering Cubase, but the lack of ARA is very dissapointing.
dubdisciple
Max Output Level: -17 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5849
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/26 01:41:03 (permalink)
I have not updated my sonar in at least a year and it works fine
JohnKenn
Max Output Level: -58.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1659
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/26 02:22:02 (permalink)
My 2 cents on a part of this journey.

Can’t really comment with authority on DAW’s alien to my understanding. They may be Allah’s gift to the last generation of humanity, but if I can’t get something to work out of frustration, got to stay open that it may be operator error, ignorance on my part and not the fault of the program. Reed survives change because it is flexible, that kind of esoteric crap and the like.

My opinion only, if Splat or Splunk or whatever the hell they call it is working, no need to jump ship. Probability is that the program will function as is for many years. You are secure, up and running for a long time to come. Sonar as it is may outlast any of us.

If there is a hard on failure, bug in your workflow that Sonar has not resolved (and there are many of them), sinking of the Titanic should not be a big issue. If you laid down the full admission price for lifetime upgrades in the last week or so, yeah, lot to get upset about and I don’t see a penny coming back to compensate you for your trust.

Only know about Reaper and a small bit about Studio 1.

As said in truth, Reaper has evolved by tweekers for the tweekers especially over the last several years. Fast and furious point updates with a myriad of fixes and implementations that I can’t follow or see how the improvements will do anything for my workflow.

This said, the sublime workflow in Reaper is unique across all DAWs. Will frustrate you severely if you are doing the demo and don’t have a lot of initial patience to absorb Reaper’s bigger picture. It just ain’t civilized, it ain’t christian.

Agree that the midi editing needs some more love, but the unisex attribution of a track, neither midi nor audio, is pure genius once we get beyond the prejudice we have been beaten into accepting and expecting.

I’d advise to do what I did. Get yourself sequestered in the bomb shelter. Shut off all distractions. Fire up the Reaper demo. Get frustrated, swear at the thing because it don’t work like Sonar. Curse the product. Curse idiots like me recommending the demo. Go the extra step and fight with the thing for awhile. The Aha moment will happen when things start to make sense and fall into place with elegance. You will not look back.

Thank you guys for your respected input on Cubase, Mixbus, Bitwig, Mixcraft. others. I got a lot to learn. Only thing I am certain about is that the future is brighter than bright for every one of us.

John
Fleer
  • Total Posts : 8715
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/26 02:47:47 (permalink)
As long as Allah stays out of it, John, things will be pretty, pretty good. Or at least bearable.

"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl" (Wish You Were Here)
JohnKenn
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/26 03:12:13 (permalink)
Fleer,
Have just returned from the mountain top.
Allah has delegated all things relating to DAWs to Buddha.
We are spiritually safe, but of far greater importance, politically correct.
Best to you brother,
John
Danny Danzi
  • Total Posts : 5810
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/26 05:15:03 (permalink)
cclarry

Thanks for the reply. But I'm lost. How will it die? If I have say win 7 on a box and sonar plat with my code for forever since I paid for a lifetime subscription per Noel's latest post, how will sonar die? I see it dying two ways.

1. I put a version of windows on that doesn't support sonar. That won't happen because I never upgrade my OS. I buy a new machine and have all my old ones in working order. From win 98 SE, vista, XP, 7, 10 and have cake pro audio 9 through to plat between all of them. They still work. So I'm lost.

2. If Noel isn't correct and I don't receive my forever code....that is the only way I see myself not using sonar. I have all my software backed up, my systems all have drive back ups, so I feel pretty good. If I'm missing something Larry, please let me know? Heck I could use Sonar X2 or X3 and still be completely satisfied.

My Site
Fractal Audio Endorsed Artist & Beta Tester
dubdisciple
Max Output Level: -17 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5849
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/26 06:21:42 (permalink)
But what does his holy noodleness think?
cclarry
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/26 11:29:40 (permalink)
Danny Danzi
cclarry

Thanks for the reply. But I'm lost. How will it die? If I have say win 7 on a box and sonar plat with my code for forever since I paid for a lifetime subscription per Noel's latest post, how will sonar die? I see it dying two ways.

1. I put a version of windows on that doesn't support sonar. That won't happen because I never upgrade my OS. I buy a new machine and have all my old ones in working order. From win 98 SE, vista, XP, 7, 10 and have cake pro audio 9 through to plat between all of them. They still work. So I'm lost.

2. If Noel isn't correct and I don't receive my forever code....that is the only way I see myself not using sonar. I have all my software backed up, my systems all have drive back ups, so I feel pretty good. If I'm missing something Larry, please let me know? Heck I could use Sonar X2 or X3 and still be completely satisfied.

Sonar, as it is, may not die for you being on Win 7.  Most are on Win 10, and with constant updates
eventually it WILL cease to funtion.  Furthermore, like 8 Tracks and Cassettes, eventually it WILL
become "Obsolete".  Hey I'm not saying you can't "tie your system down and make it keep working".
I'm sure if you still had a 286 Machine you could run Win 3.1 just fine.  But the prudence is pretty
self explanatory.

But you are free to keep your machine antiquated if that works for you....but it, too, will EVENTUALLY
die.

Makzimia
  • Total Posts : 258
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/26 12:29:02 (permalink)
@Danny, for me it’s a hardware consideration, I want to keep using my Mac Pro. Bootcamp was just a PITA. Since the lack of a Mac version of Sonar happened. I’ve given up on the idea of Sonar for the future. With a DAW platform that is cross OS compatible, I can learn it again more thoroughly and when the time comes I can’t afford a new Mac all my projects can be switched over easily.

Tony Carpenter
Castille Productions
Sonar Platinum//Cubase 10 Pro//Logic Pro X 
Mac Pro Dual Xeon 6 core 3.46ghz
32GB RAM
UA Apollo Quad FireWire, UAD2 Quad, X-touch, NI 12 Ultimate Collectors, Montage 7

Fleer
  • Total Posts : 8715
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/26 14:13:15 (permalink)
I’m OK with Buddha, John.
Starting to look like him.
Take care, my fellow traveler.

"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl" (Wish You Were Here)
kitekrazy1
Max Output Level: -40 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3524
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/26 21:19:47 (permalink)
I'm going to use the other DAWs I have.  I had half of them on the Music Radar "poll".

Sonar Platinum, W7 Pro 32GB Ram, Intel i7 4790, AsRock Z97 Pro 4,  NVidia 750ti, AP2496

Sonar Platinum, W7 Pro, 16GB Ram, AMD FX 6300, Gigabyte GA 970 -UD3 P, nVidia 9800GT, Guitar Port, Terratec EWX 2496
JohnKenn
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/27 01:05:35 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby cclarry 2017/11/27 01:28:05
Just a comment on Noel's note of giving a permanent unlock on our investment going forward in light of the demise of everything Cakewalk.

This was done with honor from the Cake folks, and the only respectable exit when something like this comes down.

I know nothing about the dynamics of the demise, but feel that the staff, moderators, engineers, support staff never wanted this to happen.

Many companies have gone south leaving us peons in the dark regarding the question of future authorizations. Don't have to list them, but anyone over 30 years old has survived the rage.

So sad and bummed out that Cakewalk is going down. At least they have done their exit in an honorable way.

John
kitekrazy1
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/27 01:53:39 (permalink)
cclarry
Danny Danzi
cclarry

Sonar, as it is, may not die for you being on Win 7.  Most are on Win 10, and with constant updates
eventually it WILL cease to funtion.  Furthermore, like 8 Tracks and Cassettes, eventually it WILL
become "Obsolete".  Hey I'm not saying you can't "tie your system down and make it keep working".
I'm sure if you still had a 286 Machine you could run Win 3.1 just fine.  But the prudence is pretty
self explanatory.

But you are free to keep your machine antiquated if that works for you....but it, too, will EVENTUALLY
die.

Acid Pro 7 still working on W10. Developers haven't stopped putting out 32 bit.  I've decided to keep installing 32 bit for Acid.  Just tested Spire on it.  Too bad there wasn't a full midi window for it.  This was going to be my DAW of choice. See what happen to it.  There are also users still messing with Project 5.

Sonar Platinum, W7 Pro 32GB Ram, Intel i7 4790, AsRock Z97 Pro 4,  NVidia 750ti, AP2496

Sonar Platinum, W7 Pro, 16GB Ram, AMD FX 6300, Gigabyte GA 970 -UD3 P, nVidia 9800GT, Guitar Port, Terratec EWX 2496
kitekrazy1
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/27 01:54:38 (permalink)
Makzimia
@Danny, for me it’s a hardware consideration, I want to keep using my Mac Pro. Bootcamp was just a PITA. Since the lack of a Mac version of Sonar happened. I’ve given up on the idea of Sonar for the future. With a DAW platform that is cross OS compatible, I can learn it again more thoroughly and when the time comes I can’t afford a new Mac all my projects can be switched over easily.

If I had Mac I'd go with Logic and never look back.

djwayne
Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2021
Re: Where are you in your search for a new DAW? 2017/11/27 02:07:58 (permalink)
I tried many bought Cubase Elements then tried out Mixcraft....I loved Mixcraft from the very first look at the demo. I had a few problems with the 64 bit version, uninstalled it and installed the 32 bit version and everything then worked great. I loaded up a test audio track in just a few seconds, I then loaded up a video track in just a few seconds, both worked perfectly on the first try. I was even able to edit the video in just a few seconds. This program is so easy for me to use I love it and won't miss Sonar at all. Granted I don't know the whole program yet, but from what I've seen so far, it's awesome !!!!!!!
Page: < 1234 > Showing page 2 of 4
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1