Answered[2nd Update: Request Granted and Delivered] Request for Overloud Sonar version products to be made VST

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 9 of 11
Author
jbraner
Max Output Level: -57 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1830
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/05 21:40:45 (permalink)
bwbalint
my codes arrived.  I read that if there were any problems with the DAW recognizing the new codes, one should uninstall the program installed under Cakewalk Sonar, then reinstall with the new codes.  In what folder would the old Cakewalk Sonar installations be?  Perhaps this was a little ways back in the thread, but my eyes get a bit spongy after reading 8 pages.  Thanks!

TH3 is in C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Overloud
BREVERB is whereever you install VSTs to in a folder called "BREVERB SONAR"
Rematrix is in C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Shared Utilities\Internal\REmatrix Solo

John Braner
https://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner

- Intel i7 3770K 3.5GHz
- Windows 10 Pro - 64 bit
- Cakewalk by BandLab x64
- Reaper x64
- 16GB RAM
- Asus P8z77-V mobo - using the integrated Intel graphic card (HD4000)
- MOTU Ultralite AVB audio interface
I usually use ASIO set at 64 or 128 samples
er - that's it I think...
jbraner
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/05 21:43:42 (permalink)
ptheisen
telecharge

In my reply, I suggested a utility to import our custom REmatrix Solo libraries, so please let them know if you would find that useful, as well.

I've discovered that this can already be done by placing a copy of the Rematrix Solo userIRs.rir file inside the folder c:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Overloud\REmatrix\IRLibrairies. After doing that, the user IRs will show up in the list of available Hall IRs under the heading My IRs. You have to scroll down a ways to see it.

That doesn't really work here. Did you do anything else besides just copy the .rir file?

John Braner

- Intel i7 3770K 3.5GHz
- Reaper x64
- 16GB RAM
fireberd
Max Output Level: -38 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3704
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/05 22:27:37 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby astaub 2017/12/05 22:47:51
I submitted my request yesterday.  Have not received any answer, yet.

"GCSG Productions"
Franklin D-10 Pedal Steel Guitar (primary instrument). Nashville Telecaster, Bass, etc. 
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero M/B, i7 6700K CPU, 16GB Ram, SSD and conventional hard drives, Win 10 Pro and Win 10 Pro Insider Pre-Release
Sonar Platinum/CbB. MOTU 896MK3 Hybrid, Tranzport, X-Touch, JBL LSR308 Monitors,  
Ozone 5,  Studio One 4.1
ISRC Registered
Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E. Assn.
telecharge
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1180
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/05 22:42:49 (permalink)
jbraner
ptheisen
telecharge

In my reply, I suggested a utility to import our custom REmatrix Solo libraries, so please let them know if you would find that useful, as well.

I've discovered that this can already be done by placing a copy of the Rematrix Solo userIRs.rir file inside the folder c:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Overloud\REmatrix\IRLibrairies. After doing that, the user IRs will show up in the list of available Hall IRs under the heading My IRs. You have to scroll down a ways to see it.

That doesn't really work here. Did you do anything else besides just copy the .rir file?

So what happens? The IRs are listed, but don't do anything? I'm confused, so I guess I'll just have to try it myself and see.
ptheisen
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 173
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/05 22:46:21 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby telecharge 2017/12/05 23:33:07
I didn't do anything else, but you have to do exactly what I said. (Maybe you did.) Inside of c:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Overloud, there are three folders named REmatrix, REmatrix Player and REmatrix Solo. You have to go inside the one name REmatrix, not the others. Once there, you'll see a folder named IRLibraries and a file named userIRs.rir, but that is NOT the file to replace. It's almost as if Overloud was trying to make it confusing and difficult to do this. You have to go inside the folder named IRLibraries, where you'll see a file named REmatrix Solo.rir. Place your version of userIRs.rir alongside that, and it should work. At least, that is how it looked on my computer, and it is working.

Now, this does not create any new presets in Rematrix player, it just adds IRs. To see the IRs in Rematrix Player, you click the button below the slider for the Hall IR. This opens the extended panel for the Hall IR on the left hand side of the gui. The upper part of this panel now shows IR files instead of preset banks, starting with the category REmatrix SOLO. If you scroll down in that window, you will come to a category named My IRs, followed by whatever IRs you had previously imported into the REmatrix Solo file named userIRs.rir that you copied into the location described above. Double-clicking any of these will pop it into the Hall IR slot, and off you go! Note that the other four slots will similarly show a new category of MY IRs, but they will all be empty, so the only slot you can insert your user IRs is the Hall IR.

Hope this will make it work for you.
telecharge
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/05 23:33:02 (permalink)
ptheisen

Thanks again. I'll give it a shot.
joden
Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1263
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/06 00:04:49 (permalink)
telecharge
joden
Again, I still get the "Unable To Connect" message...is this some international thing where this is only available for US folks?

Here's a PDF copy of the webpage. No regional restrictions have been stated, and you don't need to access the web page to take advantage of the offer.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y8a4oZBqSssnQOIP0lCULN60mESfKim8/view?usp=sharing

thanks - hopefully that'll get me started!
bwbalint
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 296
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/06 01:24:12 (permalink)

'TH3 is in C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Overloud
Rematrix is in C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Shared Utilities\Internal\REmatrix Solo'

Thanks.  I'll take a look and see how it turns out.  

CbB latest incarnation, Focusrite Scarlett (2nd generation), WIN10 1809 build,  , MCU pro , Yamaha Motif classic 6 , focusrite ASA one
JonD
Max Output Level: -39 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3617
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/06 01:32:26 (permalink)
fireberd

I submitted mine on the weekend, and still no response (as of now, Tues evening).  Odd that some people are saying they got theirs minutes after submitting the request.

But Overloud did say allow 3-4 business days... So I will do that...

SonarPlat/CWbBL, Win 10 Pro, i7 2600K, Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, 16GB DDR3, Radeon HD5450, TC Electronic Impact Twin, Kawai MP11 Piano, Event ALP Monitors, Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro, Too Many Plugins, My lucky hat.
John T
Max Output Level: -7.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6783
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/06 02:04:58 (permalink)
I've had my codes through. A class act from Overloud, who I will now be following closely.

http://johntatlockaudio.com/
Self-build PC // 16GB RAM // i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz // Nofan 0dB cooler // ASUS P8-Z77 V Pro motherboard // Intel x-25m SSD System Drive // Seagate RAID Array Audio Drive // Windows 10 64 bit // Sonar Platinum (64 bit) // Sonar VS-700 // M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 // KRK RP-6 Monitors // and a bunch of other stuff
jgarland
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 147
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/06 02:56:55 (permalink)
Got mine also, very generous of Overloud.

Cakewalk by BandLab, Asrock X399 Fatal1ty, TR 1950X, Enermax TR4 360 AIO Cooler, G.Skill Flare X F4-3200C14Q--32GFX RAM, HAF 932 advanced case, Seasonic 1000 SSR-1000TD psu, 960 EVO 1TB & 250GB NVMe pcie SSD, 850 EVO 1TB (data), Gigabyte GTX 1080, Saffire Pro 26, Windows 10 Pro 64bit, empty wallet :)
vladasyn
Max Output Level: -69 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1092
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/06 03:35:30 (permalink)
jbraner
bwbalint
my codes arrived.  I read that if there were any problems with the DAW recognizing the new codes, one should uninstall the program installed under Cakewalk Sonar, then reinstall with the new codes.  In what folder would the old Cakewalk Sonar installations be?  Perhaps this was a little ways back in the thread, but my eyes get a bit spongy after reading 8 pages.  Thanks!

TH3 is in C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Overloud
Rematrix is in C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Shared Utilities\Internal\REmatrix Solo

Can somebody post what codes? Too many pages to look for news. Did we get the upgrade? 

https://soundcloud.com/vlada-astral 
http://vladasyn.wix.com/astral#
I am a female. Windows 8.1
Custom DAW Intel Core I7 3770K, 16 Gb memory, SSD+ 2 x 2 Gb storage. Presonus StudioLive 24.
  Multiple keyboards and modules, software synths.  
jb101
Max Output Level: -46 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2946
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/06 09:54:49 (permalink)
Received my codes.

Thank you so much, Overloud.  It is not often that we see this sort of behaviour from a company.  

All three now come with a stand alone version, too.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Sonar Platinum
jbraner
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/06 09:57:51 (permalink)
ptheisen
I didn't do anything else, but you have to do exactly what I said. (Maybe you did.) Inside of c:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Overloud, there are three folders named REmatrix, REmatrix Player and REmatrix Solo. You have to go inside the one name REmatrix, not the others. Once there, you'll see a folder named IRLibraries and a file named userIRs.rir, but that is NOT the file to replace. It's almost as if Overloud was trying to make it confusing and difficult to do this. You have to go inside the folder named IRLibraries, where you'll see a file named REmatrix Solo.rir. Place your version of userIRs.rir alongside that, and it should work. At least, that is how it looked on my computer, and it is working.

Now, this does not create any new presets in Rematrix player, it just adds IRs. To see the IRs in Rematrix Player, you click the button below the slider for the Hall IR. This opens the extended panel for the Hall IR on the left hand side of the gui. The upper part of this panel now shows IR files instead of preset banks, starting with the category REmatrix SOLO. If you scroll down in that window, you will come to a category named My IRs, followed by whatever IRs you had previously imported into the REmatrix Solo file named userIRs.rir that you copied into the location described above. Double-clicking any of these will pop it into the Hall IR slot, and off you go! Note that the other four slots will similarly show a new category of MY IRs, but they will all be empty, so the only slot you can insert your user IRs is the Hall IR.

Thanks for the instructions. I started doing the right thing, but screwed up a little.
Also - I wasn't looking in the right place (ie under the hall irs) to find the result!

DOH!

I fixed it now - thanks again...

John Braner

- Intel i7 3770K 3.5GHz
- Reaper x64
- 16GB RAM
astaub
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 46
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/06 11:43:21 (permalink)
fireberd

First of all thanks for the great offer of Overloud.

I put my request to Overloud with you at the same time, but so far I do not see anything in my e-mail box.
After I sent my request to AAS I was equipped with new serial numbers on the same day.
Overloud now also has my Sonar Platinum serial number, I hope that this company knows that I'm increasingly worried now.

Cakewalk Sonar Platinum (Lifetime), Cakewalk by BandLab (Beta), Steinberg UR28M, Windows 8.1 , Notion 6 (Presonus), Dorico 1.2x (Steinberg), Cubase 9.5.x Pro. , Studio One 3.5x (Presonus),  WaveLab Pro 9.5.x (Steinberg) Halion 6.x 
jb101
Max Output Level: -46 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2946
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/06 13:33:06 (permalink)
astaub
fireberd

First of all thanks for the great offer of Overloud.

I put my request to Overloud with you at the same time, but so far I do not see anything in my e-mail box.
After I sent my request to AAS I was equipped with new serial numbers on the same day.
Overloud now also has my Sonar Platinum serial number, I hope that this company knows that I'm increasingly worried now.

I was worried, but they did come.

Don't panic, they have a lot to do, for very little, if any, reward.

Thanks again, Overloud.

Sonar Platinum
pwalpwal
Max Output Level: -43 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3249
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/06 14:38:59 (permalink)
fwiw, submitted on 2nd, still waiting, but i expect they got quite a few requests

just a sec

dlesaux
Max Output Level: -70 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1034
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/06 16:37:38 (permalink)
royarn
Finally found the answer to Missing TH3 plugin in Studio one, in the plugin browser click the spanner icon at the top and look for plugins who's little white dot is not illuminated and press it to light it up. If the plugin has no probs then it will work as it did for me.
Roy

Thanks royarn! This solved my missing Breverb issue in Studio One! Now I have my Live Bass patch back on my Bass bus! 

Peace!
Daniel

Sonar Platinum - 2017.10 and PreSonus Studio One 3.5.5
Windows 10 64 bit
Studiocat Skylake Desktop PC with Intel i7 6700k processor @ 4.20 GHz / 16G RAM 
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface and Cakewalk UM-2G Midi Interface

Check out my website
fitzj
Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1487
Re: Request for Overloud Sonar version products to be made VST 2017/12/06 20:55:06 (permalink)
This means I will continue to do business with Overlord.
a6strng
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 107
Re: Request for Overloud Sonar version products to be made VST 2017/12/06 21:24:44 (permalink)
Received mine today. Took 4 days

Paul M
i7- 7700K CPU @ 4.20 GHz
16 GB DDR4 RAM/Windows 10 64-bit Operating System
Sonar Platinum version 22.12 /Focusrite 6i6/

https://soundcloud.com/pa.../running-for-your-life

millzy
Max Output Level: -73 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 890
Re: Request for Overloud Sonar version products to be made VST 2017/12/06 22:50:41 (permalink)
Received my codes today and codes for Crossgrade pricing. Brilliant service, thanks!

Millzy

i7 3770K, 16gb ram, Samsung EVO SSD, 2 x WD drives, RME Babyface, Win 10 (x64), Cakewalk by Bandlab, heaps of other stuff.
dede
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1124
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/07 08:10:41 (permalink)
ptheisen

Very useful, Thanks

D.D.
www.dedeland.com

SONAR Platinum 64bit
SONAR X3e both 32bit and 64bit
Alpha Track + TouchDaw
ASUS Maximus Hero VII (Chipset Intel Z170 Express)
Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.00 GHZ/RAM 16Go 
RME Fireface UC
Win 7 x64 ultimate French
Sonar running in English
pwalpwal
Max Output Level: -43 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3249
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/07 11:03:17 (permalink)
mine has appeared this morning, thanks overloud!

just a sec

aum_yapak
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/07 13:01:44 (permalink)
get my codes today. Thank you so much
chris.r
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 206
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/07 20:35:45 (permalink)
Got my codes too. Also got the response from them that Tape Emulation PC is not their product. I must have messed some info while reading different forums... too bad ;)

Anyway cheers to Overloud for awesome customer care!
rworkman
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 78
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/08 00:18:08 (permalink)
Received my codes yesterday! Thanks Overloud!

Sonar Platinum, Dell XPS 15 laptop, Win 10, 3.2 ghz, 16g ram, ss drive
outland144k
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 934
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/08 20:22:51 (permalink)
My codes came yesterday as well. Very cool and thanks, Overloud.

“Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy” is attributed to Benjamin Franklin perhaps in error, but the thought remains a worthy sentiment nonetheless.

kitekrazy1
Max Output Level: -40 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3524
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/09 05:44:34 (permalink)
Windows Defender claims all of my Overloud links have VirTool:Win32/KME!rfn.

Affected items:
startup: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Overloud\REmatrix Player\REmatrix Player.lnk
startup: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Overloud\TH3\TH3.lnk
file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Overloud\REmatrix Player\REmatrix Player.exe
file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Overloud\TH3\TH3.exe
file: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Overloud\REmatrix Player\REmatrix Player.lnk
file: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Overloud\TH3\TH3.lnk
file: C:\Users\The Administrator\Desktop\REmatrix Player.lnk

I'm gonna go with false positive on this.  Anyone else with this issue?

Sonar Platinum, W7 Pro 32GB Ram, Intel i7 4790, AsRock Z97 Pro 4,  NVidia 750ti, AP2496

Sonar Platinum, W7 Pro, 16GB Ram, AMD FX 6300, Gigabyte GA 970 -UD3 P, nVidia 9800GT, Guitar Port, Terratec EWX 2496
chris.r
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 206
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/09 17:14:25 (permalink)
Throw them an email about it, just in case.
post edited by chris.r - 2017/12/09 22:20:48
telecharge
Re: Has anyone actually received their new license from Overloud yet? 2017/12/09 18:54:38 (permalink)
kitekrazy1
Windows Defender claims all of my Overloud links have VirTool:Win32/KME!rfn.

I'm gonna go with false positive on this.  Anyone else with this issue?

I've not yet installed REmatrix Player, but no complaints here from Windows Defender about TH3.
Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 9 of 11
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1