Helpful ReplyLockedBandlab - Did you sign up?

Page: < 12345 > Showing page 3 of 5
Author
Blades
Max Output Level: -43 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3246
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/25 18:35:14 (permalink)
Stick with Studio One if you like it, better to use what you feel comfortable with than joing BandLab if you dont like it. Just my 2 cents.

You missed my point.  I only looked at Studio One because of the Sonar demise.  Yes - I indeed have found a LOT of things to like about Studio One, but I was hopeful that the purchase of Cakewalk/Sonar would revive the product and maybe in the process I'd find a new outlet for collaboration.

Based on what I've seen over there, so far, I'm not super pumped about it.  That's all.

Blades
www.blades.technology  - Technology Info and Tutorials for Music and Web
tobiaslindahl
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 149
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/25 19:47:22 (permalink)
Blades
Stick with Studio One if you like it, better to use what you feel comfortable with than joing BandLab if you dont like it. Just my 2 cents.

You missed my point.  I only looked at Studio One because of the Sonar demise.  Yes - I indeed have found a LOT of things to like about Studio One, but I was hopeful that the purchase of Cakewalk/Sonar would revive the product and maybe in the process I'd find a new outlet for collaboration.

Based on what I've seen over there, so far, I'm not super pumped about it.  That's all.

Oh sorry, thought you went with Studio One. My bad. 
I share your hopes in them reviving Sonar, or at the very least keep it alive as is. 
kevinwal
Max Output Level: -69 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1066
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/25 19:50:20 (permalink)
I've put my hopes on BandLab. I can't get past Studio One's weird (to me) looking UI. It looks like a cartoon to my Skylight-adjusted eyeballs. 

Kevin Walsh
My latest tunes are at Reverbnation, please give a listen!

EVGA X58 Classified III, 24GB Kingston RAM, i7/970 6 core
256GB SSD, 2TB HD
Windows 10 Build 10586, Sonar Platinum, 2016.03
MOTU 8Pre Interface
Toddskins
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 158
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/25 21:06:45 (permalink)
belltunes
For those of you who are concerned about creating a Bandlab login it's not a big deal. If you upload songs you can keep your song settings private and no one will see you. If you want to be heard then you can publish your tunes so they are available for others to hear. You can also invite others to add parts but that's up to you.
I've been signed up for a few weeks now and no one ever bothers me or contacts me. I did publish a couple tunes and got some feedback and a couple followers. So far this seems like a very simple requirement Bandlab is asking for and it is only as intrusive as you let it be. If you sign up and never login that's cool too. I probably won't be using their tools to record, but may upload mixes to have people add parts that I can bring back down to TDFKAS to process.
Not.a.big.deal. IMHO.

Hey BellTunes,

'Seems like you have the most knowledge and experience on BandLabs so far, and can best answer questions.

Regarding collaboration, is it possible to collaborate with only the group of people you want to have listen?  I asked about this on the Main Announcement BandLab thread, but nobody gave me a reply.

1) So if I have a group of St. Louis musicians who wish to collaborate, and we number 100 musicians, can I allow them access and nobody else?

2) How do you go about uploading a song from SONAR X3 Producer or Platinum into the BandLab site.  Is it a simple upload to your own UserName profile, and then you can grant permissions to whomever you want once it is in your account?

3) Is there any DAW technology in the BandLab site, similar to SONAR at this time?  In other words, how do people add tracks to an existing song, and/or modify the existing Song to allow the original composer to hear edits and suggestions on his own composition?

'Appreciate whatever you can answer.
Toddskins
  • Total Posts : 158
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/25 21:12:28 (permalink)
Blades
So - I never got an email from BandLab telling me to connect the accounts together. So I went there and signed up for myself using the same email I have here.  The user Name Blades was already taken, so I had to go with Blades85 - though it's only the profile name (as in /blades85 in the URL).  I changed my Name from my real-world name over to Blades.  I'm sure I'm a conflict in some way now.

That said, I've done online collaboration before, so I went in with certain expectations.  They were not met. 

In the past, online collab meant that someone would create a song that needed some parts.  They would then add a request for auditions for those parts and members would add their bits and then the owner of the song would pick one and the process would move along until the arrangement was done and all the parts were in and someone would mix it.

What I saw on BandLab just poking around was a list of songs that people uploaded with no real search for "artists looking for drummers" or whatever. Just a scrolling list a la Facebook Newsfeed.  Unfortunately, I also found a LOT of it was absolute garbage - i.e. a few loops and some guy talking over the top as if he dreamed to be a rapper and never got the Rhythm part of it is a requirement nor that you have to actually have some words. ...SMH...

Anyway - I'd actually like to get back into Online Collaboration, but based on what I saw last night, BandLab might not be the way that I'll be doing that.  It unfortunately doesn't really give me a ton of confidence in the "takeover" of the IP either, since there is no real sense of community I can see over there, no standardization of tools and methods short of their little "apps", and definitely no "match.com" kind of interface to get people to click together and make parts for each other.

Was hopeful - now need to be told how to get what I want there or it pushes me even more back towards Studio One as the software since it feels like BandLab has a cool video to get you in and tells you how great it's going to be, and then leaves you swinging in the breeze for how to connect on their platform. 

No organization that I can see.  At all.

I'm open to being corrected!

Hey Blades,

Yours was my experience, too, when I browsed around a couple nights ago.  I did not see any of the things I expected to see in place for collaboration.

What was the name of your past collaboration site, and did you think well of it?  I'm getting ready to do a project with a bunch of musicians in St. Louis and we will need to be able to do what you described you have done in the past.

Thanks,

Toddskins

abacab
Max Output Level: -30.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4464
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/25 21:26:38 (permalink)
michael diemer
Signed up when I got the email recently, but for the time being that's as far as I'm going until I have a better sense of how they respect intellectual property rights.

See this from Meng:  http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3730905

Also, we had some questions in earlier forum threads about BandLab’s Terms of Use, particularly around ownership, licensing and copyright.

For avoidance of doubt: Nothing you share on BandLab belongs to us - we take no ownership of your creation. Our T&Cs regarding BandLab getting a license to use content purely allow BandLab as a service to actually function - i.e. we need a license for BandLab as a service to play back your own song to you, or anyone else you share it with. Based on feedback in this forum we have clarified these points in layman's terms in our Terms of Use - so thanks to those who took the time to read our terms and give us feedback - we are always open to your comments and finding ways that we can do better...

DAW: CbB; Sonar Platinum, and others ... 
djwayne
Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2021
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/25 22:47:42 (permalink)
tobiaslindahl
Blades
So - I never got an email from BandLab telling me to connect the accounts together. So I went there and signed up for myself using the same email I have here.  The user Name Blades was already taken, so I had to go with Blades85 - though it's only the profile name (as in /blades85 in the URL).  I changed my Name from my real-world name over to Blades.  I'm sure I'm a conflict in some way now.

That said, I've done online collaboration before, so I went in with certain expectations.  They were not met. 

In the past, online collab meant that someone would create a song that needed some parts.  They would then add a request for auditions for those parts and members would add their bits and then the owner of the song would pick one and the process would move along until the arrangement was done and all the parts were in and someone would mix it.

What I saw on BandLab just poking around was a list of songs that people uploaded with no real search for "artists looking for drummers" or whatever. Just a scrolling list a la Facebook Newsfeed.  Unfortunately, I also found a LOT of it was absolute garbage - i.e. a few loops and some guy talking over the top as if he dreamed to be a rapper and never got the Rhythm part of it is a requirement nor that you have to actually have some words. ...SMH...

Anyway - I'd actually like to get back into Online Collaboration, but based on what I saw last night, BandLab might not be the way that I'll be doing that.  It unfortunately doesn't really give me a ton of confidence in the "takeover" of the IP either, since there is no real sense of community I can see over there, no standardization of tools and methods short of their little "apps", and definitely no "match.com" kind of interface to get people to click together and make parts for each other.

Was hopeful - now need to be told how to get what I want there or it pushes me even more back towards Studio One as the software since it feels like BandLab has a cool video to get you in and tells you how great it's going to be, and then leaves you swinging in the breeze for how to connect on their platform. 

No organization that I can see.  At all.

I'm open to being corrected!

Personally I only got the account to be able to have my info ported over. No interest in the online colaboration thing for me anyway, so that site with its features etc is a non issue to me for the moment. 
Sonar is running fine on my PC as always and as long as that is the case I dont care about anything else really. 

I was planning on sticking with Studio One, BUT I wanted to use my Keystation 88es and Studio One wouldn't work with it. Works fine in Sonar. I tried configuring it but no luck. So I'm back with Sonar for the time being. 
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 729
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/25 23:16:51 (permalink)
88es works fine in Studio One, I have 88es 61es and Keystation 88 Pro, all work fine with no issues.

Intel i7 4790 @3.6Ghz - 32GB Ram - Windows 10 Pro 64bit - RME Fireface UFX+
Studio One 4 Professional, REAPER, CbB-(Couldnb't be Bothered)
More Plugs than Plumbers Warehouse.

Happy Studio One User Since August 2015

"It's the entertainment value, the comic relief . . . plus the Software and Deals Forum"

Serious_Noize!
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 950
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 00:19:08 (permalink)
I've replied earlier in this thread. But I feel I must mention the email I got as others here did also that said that I needed to create a BandLab account per the email : "to ensure that we are able to keep track of your past purchases and ownership history."

I'm somewhat shocked honestly, why? Because if that's how they are going to verify ownership of previous cakewalk software purchases then that is rather disturbing. I mean, "Verify who you are per your email address and creating a new account".  I assume that their verification process will be possibly looking at IP address which may have changed for some, and could possibly be spoofed by others........ 

This is a concern for me, and I'm not being an A-HOLE for mentioning this, and I can assure Bandlab that every cakewalk user here probably has the same concerns. 

So I create a new Bandlab account and I'm covered with my future Cakewalk activation's?

So if I don't then what will happen? Does that mean I will lose activation to my Cakewalk software forever or perhaps even worse that someone else might hack it in the future? 

Just to make you aware Bandlab, have you followed the latest Facebook information sharing problem for Facebook? This is a serious concern, so I want to mention it. 

While I can appreciate the fact Bandlab purchased Cakewalk Sonar/software. There's no need for me to thank my lucky stars for doing so because my Cakewalk Software was working and still is working perfectly as is. 

I don't like this process at all. There are better ways to do this. 

Just saying........ 

Dell XPS 8700, 16GB's Ram, Sonar Platinum.
AllanH
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 406
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 00:24:27 (permalink)
I signed up.

Sonar Platinum, EWHO/D, Spitfire, Miroslav, Pianoteq, ....,  Kurzweil.
Blades
Max Output Level: -43 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3246
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 00:27:27 (permalink)
Hey Toddskins:  It was with msucianscollaboration.com - I just went back over there and signed in and found that my account is still alive!  Surprised.  Unfortunately, the forums look the same as they did there so many years ago.

Either way, it's basically a somewhat customized SimpleMachines forum, but you can go to the Collab Search on the left pane and easily see what parts people are looking for with a little icon for each part for each post - go to the post - chat, read what the songwriter is looking for, listen to other submissions, and submit your own "audition" for the piece.  It is DAW agnostic.  People just provide "drumless" (or whatever) tracks in wav or mp3 that you download and then send back a rough mix and/or the parts/stems or whatever they might request.

I used to have a good bit of fun, being a disconnected hobby musician.  Not a lot of productivity really, but some fun and a few completed tunes in the end - some actually turned out pretty decent.

Hope that helps!

Blades
www.blades.technology  - Technology Info and Tutorials for Music and Web
djwayne
Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2021
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 00:37:29 (permalink)
Matron Landslide
88es works fine in Studio One, I have 88es 61es and Keystation 88 Pro, all work fine with no issues.

Good for you but mine won't work no matter what i do.

Nevermind, I just tried it again now today it works fine....go figure.
SandlinJohn
  • Total Posts : 188
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 00:45:47 (permalink)

Serious_Noize!, what better way do you propose for them to create a customer account for you that has all of your past Cakewalk purchases with the associated Serial Numbers and Activation Keys? 

Sonar Platinum, Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, Intel NUC micro-workstation with 5th Gen Intel i5-5250U, 16 GB RAM and 1.25 TB Storage, Yamaha MG10XU Mixer USB Interface, Yamaha HPH-MT8 Monitor Headphones, Yamaha MX-49 controller synth
Serious_Noize!
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 950
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 01:08:17 (permalink)
SandlinJohn

Serious_Noize!, what better way do you propose for them to create a customer account for you that has all of your past Cakewalk purchases with the associated Serial Numbers and Activation Keys? 

A transfer of user accounts should be easy considering they already have all of that information and if they don't then how do we as Cakewalk users know WHO HAS THAT information?

Sending people at random email's saying "SIGN UP AND WE WILL TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION FROM YOUR PREVIOUS PURCHASES". That is not a good policy.... JMO.......... 

Dell XPS 8700, 16GB's Ram, Sonar Platinum.
SandlinJohn
  • Total Posts : 188
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 01:17:34 (permalink)
I suspect we need Noel or Meng to chime in with why the need to sign up all over again. I suspect the SSL Encryption on our accounts Cakewalk has a lot to do with it.

Sonar Platinum, Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, Intel NUC micro-workstation with 5th Gen Intel i5-5250U, 16 GB RAM and 1.25 TB Storage, Yamaha MG10XU Mixer USB Interface, Yamaha HPH-MT8 Monitor Headphones, Yamaha MX-49 controller synth
mcmd
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 37
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 01:25:58 (permalink)
Took some video of my daughter trying out some new Ukulele's at GC today.
Platinum video import worked with a couple of key strokes -->import--" select file..done!
Tried Cubase 9.5 ..import video-->*nothing* ...guess i'll have to read the manual (disclaimer: I'm novice with CB)

Cake is great like that...progress with a few key strokes.    

I hope Bandlab keeps things simple and working well at a basic level. I think that also aligns with a strategy to migrate some of their current online user base to a more sophisticated environment.

Sonar Platinum
Cubase Pro 9.5
Studio One Pro 4.0
Cakewalk by Bandlab
...too many guitars...
abacab
Max Output Level: -30.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4464
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 01:33:01 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby sock monkey 2018/03/27 00:40:05
Serious_Noize!
I've replied earlier in this thread. But I feel I must mention the email I got as others here did also that said that I needed to create a BandLab account per the email : "to ensure that we are able to keep track of your past purchases and ownership history."

I'm somewhat shocked honestly, why? Because if that's how they are going to verify ownership of previous cakewalk software purchases then that is rather disturbing. I mean, "Verify who you are per your email address and creating a new account".  I assume that their verification process will be possibly looking at IP address which may have changed for some, and could possibly be spoofed by others........ 

This is a concern for me, and I'm not being an A-HOLE for mentioning this, and I can assure Bandlab that every cakewalk user here probably has the same concerns. 

So I create a new Bandlab account and I'm covered with my future Cakewalk activation's?

So if I don't then what will happen? Does that mean I will lose activation to my Cakewalk software forever or perhaps even worse that someone else might hack it in the future? 

Just to make you aware Bandlab, have you followed the latest Facebook information sharing problem for Facebook? This is a serious concern, so I want to mention it. 

While I can appreciate the fact Bandlab purchased Cakewalk Sonar/software. There's no need for me to thank my lucky stars for doing so because my Cakewalk Software was working and still is working perfectly as is. 

I don't like this process at all. There are better ways to do this. 

Just saying........ 

What concerns?  Your DAW died last year.  Done. 

The only conspiracy here is that a company that loves music has bought the code for Sonar and other Cakewalk assets.

They are offering a generous continuation of the DAW we all love, for free.  You can join or not, your choice.

Cakewalk died in Nov 2017.  You can choose to move on to another company, which was the only option until recently, or get on board.  I doubt anybody is 'out to get you'.  Just chill and quit making stuff up to worry about...

DAW: CbB; Sonar Platinum, and others ... 
michael diemer
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1128
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 03:12:45 (permalink)
abacab
michael diemer
Signed up when I got the email recently, but for the time being that's as far as I'm going until I have a better sense of how they respect intellectual property rights.

See this from Meng:  http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3730905

Also, we had some questions in earlier forum threads about BandLab’s Terms of Use, particularly around ownership, licensing and copyright.

For avoidance of doubt: Nothing you share on BandLab belongs to us - we take no ownership of your creation. Our T&Cs regarding BandLab getting a license to use content purely allow BandLab as a service to actually function - i.e. we need a license for BandLab as a service to play back your own song to you, or anyone else you share it with. Based on feedback in this forum we have clarified these points in layman's terms in our Terms of Use - so thanks to those who took the time to read our terms and give us feedback - we are always open to your comments and finding ways that we can do better...

Thanks abacab, that is helpful.

michael diemer
Intel Quad Core i7-3770 Ivy Bridge
32 GB ram
1TB Western Digital Black X2
Microsoft Windows 7 Pro 64
UR22 interface
Bandlab Cakewalk/Sonar 8.5 Studio
GPO-EWQLSO Gold-Vienna SP ED-Cinematic Strings 2

Larry Jones
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 834
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 05:38:22 (permalink)
mcmd
kevinwal
Yes I signed up as well. I've never collaborated with anyone before and I'm intrigued by the possibilities. TBH the tool set looks pretty minimal to me too, but I'm willing to give them a chance. After all, they bought Cakewalk IP for a reason, right? 

I am also curious about the collab feature.
FYI - I did a quick guitar DI check with the online tool, but the latency was bad. Probably need to spend more time to improve it. It pings from your speaker to you mic.
Also, I listened to some of the Jazz, R n B and Blues tracks and found that many of the songs  would have been better featured in other genre's - I was a bit confused.

The existing user base over there seems to ignore the "genre" classifications. I didn't exactly find it confusing, but it was disappointing. How can you get started collaborating with someone who doesn't know "pop" from hip hop?

SONAR Platinum 2017.10 • CbB  Win10 • i7/2600 • 16GB RAM • Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 • NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS
PhilipMikols
  • Total Posts : 9
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 05:48:10 (permalink)
I signed up. I'm enjoying Studio One a lot but if I like what happens with Sonar and Bandlab I'll be back.

Philip Mikols

Meng
Administrator
  • Total Posts : 96
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 10:22:46 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Mesh 2018/03/26 10:50:29
I addressed this briefly in my last update but I can give more clarity here.

We didn't feel it was appropriate just to port everyone over into our userbase and auto-create accounts for them - we made it opt-in because it was the lesser of two evils. It's slightly inconvenient yes, but our user account structure is slightly different to the old cakewalk structure so it wasn't exactly 1-1 and we wanted people to have the freedom to choose.

We didn't want to force people to have a new account without them realizing (or asking for it) nor did we want inflated user numbers (on BandLab) that weren't interested in being part of the new setup on the go forward. Confirming your account verifies the email address, so we don't have to check IP addresses etc.

Historically on the Cakewalk database, email address was the only unique index in the table too. We were also aware of a lot of invalid email addresses etc, so we didn't want to load rubbish in!

Hope that makes sense!
Mesh
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 27360
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 10:53:20 (permalink)
I've been in (for sometime) with the same name/avatar.

Platinum Gaming DAW: AsRock Z77 Overclock Formula
I7 3770k @ 4.5GHz : 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X
250GB OS SSD : 3TB HDD : 1TB Sample HDD
Win 10 Pro x 64 : NH-D14 CPU Cooler 
HIS IceQ  2GB HD 7870
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
The_Forum_Monkeys
mcmd
  • Total Posts : 37
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 10:55:11 (permalink)
meng

Hope that makes sense!

..totally.

Meng - thanks for checking in and clarifying again!

Sonar Platinum
Cubase Pro 9.5
Studio One Pro 4.0
Cakewalk by Bandlab
...too many guitars...
jmasno5
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 453
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 12:10:57 (permalink)
All signed up with same identifiers as here.

John Masarone - J Mas No. 5
jmasno5.com
broadjam.com/jmasno5
masarone.bandcamp.com
SoundCloud Set List
Intel i5, 16GB RAM, Windows 10 64bit, Scarlett 18i20
Sonar Home Studio 4 & 7, Studio 8.5, Producer X1, X2, X3, Platinum and now... Cakewalk by BL and Studio One!
stratocaster561
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 12:32:05 (permalink)
I've signed up but not heard anything back about Cakewalk.
jjj.fcc
  • Total Posts : 31
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 12:36:12 (permalink)
"Did you sign up?"

Sure... Why not?
jpetersen
Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1499
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 18:07:12 (permalink)
Dropping down my e-mail stack - thanks for the reminder!
jpetersen
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 18:08:18 (permalink)
meng
We didn't feel it was appropriate just to port everyone over into our userbase and auto-create accounts for them - we made it opt-in because it was the lesser of two evils.

Consideration much appreciated. Thank you.
Starise
Max Output Level: -0.3 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7563
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 18:33:31 (permalink)
Meng, I signed up for Bandlab as soon as I heard the news. I used a different email then. I recently went back to Bandlab and changed it to the same one as Cakewalk. I am Starise there too.

Two things come to mind-
- The most recent update says there was already an email sent. This means I probably missed it. Will you send a second email to those who might have missed the first one because they received this information later ? 

Meng please correct me if I'm wrong: There is no requirement to use Bandlab collaboration in order to use the TDFKAS. This should put at ease those who are concerned about requirements. I will probably use Bandlab, however in what capacity I'm not sure.
This looks like a simple server and name change. Probably a face lift.Maybe a few updates to start out. No one is tied into the matrix here

Intel 5820K O.C. 4.4ghz, ASRock Extreme 4 LGA 2011-v3, 16 gig DDR4, ,
3 x Samsung SATA III 500gb SSD, 2X 1 Samsung 1tb 7200rpm outboard, Win 10 64bit, 
Laptop HP Omen i7 16gb 2/sdd with Focusrite interface.
 CbB, Studio One 4 Pro, Mixcraft 8, Ableton Live 10 

www.soundcloud.com/starise

Twitter @Rodein

jpetersen
Re: Bandlab - Did you sign up? 2018/03/26 19:22:18 (permalink)
I got an e-mail to every address I ever used for anything.
Page: < 12345 > Showing page 3 of 5
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1