Helpful ReplyI SMELL A RAT!!

Page: << < ..1112 Showing page 12 of 12
Author
chrisharbin
Max Output Level: -56.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1852
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/21 00:57:49 (permalink)
Oh well, got moved

i7 860/MSI mobo/8GB ram/win7x64ultimate/X2/profire 610/oxygen 61/running 48k currently.
Zuma
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 525
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/21 01:00:56 (permalink)
chrisharbin

Guilty as charged for being a part of some of these threads. I'm no angel.

However, it seems painfully obvious to me that there are a "few" s..t stirrers, and then a whole bunch of us just trying to make sense of it. I don't think it's the large group that is making the trouble I'd love to be able to stay out of others business (no country for whiners like me though) and strictly be either helpful or informative but I admit, I get drawn in.

I'm as confused as anyone. Things work for me that others don't for others, and the other way around.

That's par for the course. Just look beyond the horizon and there you'll see X2 and a trail of cosmic dust... or not. Cake doesn't need corporate aplogists. They've fallen on their face IMO but now we'll see what kind of mettle and character they really have. Mistakes aside, it took a lot of sack to ditch the old for the new. That's gotta count for something and I'm interested in what the future holds for X1.

http://zumajunction.bandcamp.com/

"the bus came by and I got on that's when it all began. There was cowboy Neal at the wheel of a bus to never ever land."_

ba_midi
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 14061
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/21 01:01:43 (permalink)
Zuma

You know, on a side note, in my advancing age I really enjoy having my ego slapped around. It's not threatening anymore and the potential for accelerated growth is immeasurable. Good talking with you, Billy. you seem to have a handle on your ego as well and I rspect that. Bottoms up(bottles that is) and cheers to you.

I appreciate your kind words - but I think I have a LONG way to go frankly.   However, I do try to approach things as a "student of life" and I do try to live by that saying I like "Be the change you want to see in the world."

Like writing a song, it helps to have a direction and try to make that evolve.

There's another saying that I think about often and it's in the form of a question:

"Are we humans having a spritual experience - or spirts having a human experience?"

Makes one think ;)   I dunno the answer  ...  but I do know that tonality matters.  If we approach each other with anger and vitriol then all we do is add some noise to the mix.   If we approach each other with dignity, respect and consideration then all kinds of neat things happen.   It proves out all the time, and that's proof enough for me.

Bottoms up and cheers to you as well!

Billy Arnell (ba-midi)

http://www.ba-midi.com/music/files
Music gives me life, so I give life Music.
Thanks for listening - Let's Dance to the rhythm of life! :)
Zuma
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/21 01:07:32 (permalink)
ba_midi

Zuma

You know, on a side note, in my advancing age I really enjoy having my ego slapped around. It's not threatening anymore and the potential for accelerated growth is immeasurable. Good talking with you, Billy. you seem to have a handle on your ego as well and I rspect that. Bottoms up(bottles that is) and cheers to you.

I appreciate your kind words - but I think I have a LONG way to go frankly.   However, I do try to approach things as a "student of life" and I do try to live by that saying I like "Be the change you want to see in the world."

There's another saying that I think about often and it's in the form of a question:

"Are we humans having a spritual experience - or spirts having a human experience?"

Makes one think ;)   I dunno the answer  ...  but I do know that tonality matters.  If we approach each other with anger and vitriol then all we do is add some noise to the mix.   If we approach each other with dignity, respect and consideration then all kinds of neat things happen.   It proves out all the time, and that's proof enough for me.

That's the grand cosmic joke of it all! You do know. You just forgot. It's not so much about learning as it is about remebering. Deja vu for example, is your consciousness expanding a bit beyond the subjective view of the ego... when it fully expands you are home in  your true state... the absolute... or God as some people need to call it. But I think I'll stop right there cuz I know where this will go and this is not the forum for that.

"the bus came by and I got on that's when it all began. There was cowboy Neal at the wheel of a bus to never ever land."_

ba_midi
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/21 01:11:37 (permalink)
Zuma

ba_midi

Zuma

That's the grand cosmic joke of it all! You do know. You just forgot. It's not so much about learning as it is about remebering. Deja vu for example, is your consciousness expanding a bit beyond the subjective view of the ego... when it fully expands you are home in  your true state... the absolute... or God as some people need to call it. But I think I'll stop right there cuz I know where this will go and this is not the forum for that.

And in the cosmic grand scheme of things -- two things happened quickly:

1- we got moved to the coffe house ;)
and
2- that means coffee cup bottoms up ;)

Billy Arnell (ba-midi)

Bub
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7196
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/21 01:16:29 (permalink)
At least it only got moved and not shut down or deleted. heh.

"I pulled the head off Elvis, filled Fred up to his pelvis, yaba daba do, the King is gone, and so are you."
Zuma
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/21 01:32:55 (permalink)
Yup. There is that. Stranger things have happened. Who farted anyway?

ba_midi
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/21 01:42:03 (permalink)
Zuma

Arty.

Billy Arnell (ba-midi)

Zuma
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/21 01:51:27 (permalink)
ba_midi

Zuma

Arty.

I don't know him but I'll take your word for it. Got a powerful stink to him that's for sure. Levitated the damn thread clear to another forum. I gotta learn that trick.

Edit: I always edit for spelling cuz I'm a highschool dropout... always took great pride in that!

post edited by Zuma - 2011/01/21 01:52:55

Page: << < ..1112 Showing page 12 of 12
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1