Helpful ReplySonar really needs a sampler.

Page: << < ..1112 Showing page 12 of 12
Author
...wicked
Max Output Level: -1.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7360
Re: Sonar really needs a sampler. 2017/08/15 20:13:06 (permalink)
Anderton
I agree that what you're describing is an extremely likely scenario. If SONAR could add features that help people make/compose music, and do so in a way that would be comfortable to both the "beats" people and the more traditional recording folks, I think that would help retain existing users and possibly even get some new ones (specifically, the people who find "beats"-oriented programs overly limiting past a certain point).

Wasn't this called Project5? :-P

===========
The Fog People
===========

Intel i7-4790 
16GB RAM
ASUS Z97 
Roland OctaCapture
Win10/64   

SONAR Platinum 64-bit    
billions VSTs, some of which work    
dubdisciple
Max Output Level: -17 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5849
Re: Sonar really needs a sampler. 2017/08/17 16:38:19 (permalink)
...wicked
Anderton
I agree that what you're describing is an extremely likely scenario. If SONAR could add features that help people make/compose music, and do so in a way that would be comfortable to both the "beats" people and the more traditional recording folks, I think that would help retain existing users and possibly even get some new ones (specifically, the people who find "beats"-oriented programs overly limiting past a certain point).

Wasn't this called Project5? :-P

Project 5 may have been an attempt at that but fell short. Not a bad program, but another one of those offering just enough to remind you of where it cones up short in certain areas.
Page: << < ..1112 Showing page 12 of 12
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1