Helpful ReplyInstability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest

Page: < 12345 > Showing page 3 of 5
Author
abacab
Max Output Level: -30.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4464
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/22 16:15:51 (permalink)
microapp
abacab
microapp
A bit more beta testing would be a good place to start.

I cannot follow the logic here.  This was new Microsoft code, that exposed a dormant code issue in some of Cakewalk's code.  In what universe could more beta testing have identified that???

Since we have no clue how many beta testers there are or how many Sonar users are affected, it is hard to make a rational analysis in this case.

Yup, exactly!

DAW: CbB; Sonar Platinum, and others ... 
microapp
Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 653
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/22 16:35:21 (permalink)
No, not exactly. I was not agreeing with you in the line you extracted.
Because this particular case cannot be quantified with the info we have does not mean that more testing would not find this or other errors. What are you suggesting, that less testing is better? The fact that more testing is better is kind of obvious and the only real question is how much can you afford.

Sonar Platinum, Cubase Pro 8.5, Reaper 5, Studio One 2
Melodyne Studio 4, Finale 2012
I7-5820K 4.5GHz, 32 GB DDR4-2800,3 monitors,Win 10 Pro
Toshiba P75-A7100,l7-4900 2.4 Ghz/8MB Win 8.1 Pro
Tascam FW-1884, Emu 0404USB, CMC-AI,Axiom 61
Yamaha HS-50's, Sony SA-W2500, Sennheiser RS170's, ATH-M50
Ibanez Jem7VWH, RG-1570
Jackson DK2-S(Sustainiac),Les Paul Custom
Digitech Valve-FX, GFX-1,TSR-24,RP-90
Sir Les
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1182
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/22 18:49:41 (permalink)
hmmm...Some bail out after first paragraphs written to mock the bird whom has many troubled machines using MS, and some from the begining of the machine...Perhaps reading instructions would do some, to read all with their favourite beverage, if not too tainted with florididated Clorine, and or with also lead, or copper contaminates....to get the old brain thinking out side of the box the world put people into underhandedly so...and a bit more in tune with truths of using givens for Good, and right, and or best onto all life be good or better to receive...is shared estates onto those doing or making it better....which I believe is very Good or perfect aspect of logical progressions for the whole of the living force.

Universe be the answer?...Logics?...well err is not in when made right to be what it is , or is holding , or should come to hold dear...yet is even beyond Universe...TRUTH

Perhaps condensing my meanings to.."How people rush unripe things to market to gain a the cash crop, sucked off of the minions who use, and or believe in things that have "no life" to bring fortunes, without wisdom or used wisely?, and or put into the right codex of truth or things that resolve themselves rightly....and trust in machines, and systems employed to put something into play, that surely shows Greed is the base code of...X,,leads to corruption of base codex or matrix changed base code, putting into play something that should net be put in, nor used, that taints all things....., that are tied to more than just Systems, or fun play with children, or users knowing or not knowing, and good deeds done for the whole of life, should make good or better working models without err of error in or put!....

If sold under the hoody of the box made by third and fourth party members of the NWO...or NSA...or CIA, FBI, UN contorted controllers...Secret service members of Illuminated illuminaries fallen., or bohemian witching or demon based defiling systems of hack and ruin....

Wanting to know where the error is or is with?..UR of Error Put By, or wants to know the error itself?..or is..or should be, or could be shown, but ignoramus and denial keeps it not..Righted...but is not come YET the one to save all...so they twist and controt all things to mayhem, to vexation...

In which opposite of inversions does it bring righteousness to the people?, or humanity?...or life itself?...if time is wasted turning it on, or off...and it is neither of the two totally if connected to power, and a light stays on inside the box?

But Micro app...fails to be kind to the truth of being at a root of the cash cow marketeer madness, users and makers..MS...and blames universe.

Well at least I read his post fully....and he does not blame Russia or Putin..Like one hopeful is still pushing, and one still elected is trying to sell....the ghost in the machine of..was hacked...or...it was said...then it is put in to make it true?...but is it worth believing in that which is not..but is made to be...after saying it is...or it was put into play to make it be as it is.

Paradox says..it is all tied to something that burnt in one hour...just recently!....If you think outside of world...You are of Earth...If you think in terms of Uni...Then you are of Let US MAKE....If you make the right for all living...no machine is with it...if hand and body was made to do....Then, why is it being polluted to chaos?....Reason?...surely Logics dispelling ...what should be, but is not...must have roots to chaos....EDEN...and if I play a tune to the Lord....does it needs be recorded by, and for others?....or is it enough he hears us ask his opinion of our doings...Already told what comes of...if used....before even asking....That book of instructions he said he uttered into uni..ether of the light uni to the darkness..made all things good or very good because they could...not to gain in wealth, or cost....or used idol....they used reason perhaps with truths...might be a rehash cycle of seven, fifths, thirds, and deminished sub vibrations to cause the waters to be also parted salt, and unsalted.

Just so...good or very good~perfection...is never tied to bad or worse. 

So figure what brings in the problems?

Greed!...and if it is given all..and Universe is part of that...why do they not receive it as also given to be shared?

forgot the prime directive most likely?

Cheers.
post edited by Sir Les - 2016/12/22 19:15:51

1. Intel 5960x 3.5mhz , ASUS x99 deluxe u3.1, Asus Thunderbolt ex II,   G skills f4 3000 Memory 32GB , ADATA ssd 250GB Main Drive, Lots of WD Red 7200 Mechanical Drives with Black Drives, 14x multi optical Drive, LG Multi Blu Drive,  2X Extern WD Mybooks usb 3.0, AMD r7 270 video card, Motu 828x TB , Motu Midi XT.
2.  USING MAC PRO, as win 10 has damaged 2 x99 systems 8.1 is also to blame for the final burnout trying to roll back!

3.  Something Wonderful: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlHkRy9cXBbYpQNvVBCt8r7fQ5PS
ampfixer
Max Output Level: -20 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5508
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/22 19:16:08 (permalink)
I'm sorry Les but your post is coming off like weird ramblings. IS there a question buried in your message?

Regards, John 
 I want to make it clear that I am an Eedjit. I have no direct, or indirect, knowledge of business, the music industry, forum threads or the meaning of life. I know about amps.
WIN 10 Pro X64, I7-3770k 16 gigs, ASUS Z77 pro, AMD 7950 3 gig,  Steinberg UR44, A-Pro 500, Sonar Platinum, KRK Rokit 6 
Lance Riley [Cakewalk]
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 337
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/22 19:24:44 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby RSMCGUITAR 2016/12/22 21:38:42
Hey Folks,

Early Access builds of CA-2A and Z3TA+ 2 are now available. You can find more information below:
http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3534410

We appreciate your patience as we work through these issues. We will be posting Early Access builds of Rapture Pro and Rapture Session soon.

Lance Riley
Product Manager
mettelus
Max Output Level: -22 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5321
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/22 19:35:35 (permalink)
I must admit I read that twice and wondered if there was a scientific award somewhere if I could properly interpret it.

ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC), i7-8700k, 16GB RAM, GTX-1070Ti, Win 10 Pro, Saffire PRO 24 DSP, A-300 PRO, plus numerous gadgets and gizmos that make or manipulate sound in some way.
microapp
Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 653
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/22 20:53:01 (permalink)
I got to the second paragraph this time.

Sonar Platinum, Cubase Pro 8.5, Reaper 5, Studio One 2
Melodyne Studio 4, Finale 2012
I7-5820K 4.5GHz, 32 GB DDR4-2800,3 monitors,Win 10 Pro
Toshiba P75-A7100,l7-4900 2.4 Ghz/8MB Win 8.1 Pro
Tascam FW-1884, Emu 0404USB, CMC-AI,Axiom 61
Yamaha HS-50's, Sony SA-W2500, Sennheiser RS170's, ATH-M50
Ibanez Jem7VWH, RG-1570
Jackson DK2-S(Sustainiac),Les Paul Custom
Digitech Valve-FX, GFX-1,TSR-24,RP-90
Sacalait
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 552
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/22 22:48:20 (permalink)
I'm running SPLAT on 8.1.  My last update on Sonar was about two months ago.  My subscription ended in October so thank my lucky stars?  I'm good with what I have, thank the Heavens!! 

www.pershingwells.com www.facebook.com/pershingwells
Sonar Platinum, PC- Intel i7-4770K w/16 Gig RAM Windows 8.1, Solid State Drive and eSATA drives, Mytek, RME UFX, RME Multiface II, Roland VS700,  A-Designs Pacifica, UA LA610, Presonus RC500. A-Designs Hammer EQ, DBX, AKG, Neumann, Roland, JBL, Fender, Gibson, G&L, Marshall, Korg, Martin, Shure, Electrovoice, Yamaha, Chameleon Labs comps.
John
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 30467
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/22 23:45:09 (permalink)
Sacalait
I'm running SPLAT on 8.1.  My last update on Sonar was about two months ago.  My subscription ended in October so thank my lucky stars?  I'm good with what I have, thank the Heavens!! 

I'm running on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and I have lifetime updates for Sonar Platinum. I thank my lucky stars. I'm better with what I have. Thanks Cakewalk.  

Best
John
Sir Les
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/23 00:33:40 (permalink)
ampfixer
I'm sorry Les but your post is coming off like weird ramblings. IS there a question buried in your message?

yah..lots of question marks...still no answers to what causing the error or err...is given...so I make my own resolve...or one is given by the baker...Yet, will it stand the test of mint?...most likely with coffee and or tea?...or juice....But what seems a rambling on...is the bug problem...since Craig said it is by experience of..and is 100% always something buggy...No doubt, more to come, for more life time updates to solve for...Paid some, got some..but is ever ending?....Well it could or should...but some seem to know more than I....So question marks are good things to put at the end of a unknown thought....Assuming that error has a cause...surely?...and so a resolve must come, or a root exposed...surely?....Then, what is taking place over something put over all things in world?...But goes against a Given Principle to rule of dominion given to...have received...yet is not given by system of...but only given it in dead forms paid?....

ARE WE FALLEN FROM OUR RIGHTFUL PLACEMENTS AS CARE TAKERS OF THE WHOLE...By violating PRINCIPLE TERMS?...in NOT GIVING BUT SELLING?...and a LAW of LIFE broken...breaks many, taint much, and is part of the root to chaos and ruin?.

Hmmm...book of instruction says...Let us make Eden....and city, nor some of what is going on for capitalizing off of life...seems kind of bent to a twisted inlisted...lie....or liar...saying it is ok to buy and sell...and take away all given for idols....and the eco system is only a resource to plunder and pollute....and say no back lash, or effect will come of ills or woes, or curses....Yet we all saw something not right be done back to a system of wealth...it did burn in one hour three things of liken states....or estates tied to underhanded sales of many things not so nice, if one digs into who sells what to whom...and what it or is used for...to make profits off of...

Now ..tie it all....and listen to what those whom say they rule say...is it true what they say,...and if saying..what are they also doing?...if one does not line up with the other....is it a liar?...or lies told?....in error, no good can come forth.

So...as we see as Craig said..it seems Murphy is in many things made...and it should be good of or made of in..reason or wisdom put towards making it safe...Yet it seems once it is put a cost on or towards...it is never totally rightly working always.

Recall anyone saying what taints all things?....I believe it is in the Genesis, or soon after the fall from Grace and cast out of Eden to right a wrong done in that.

Not sure if this world is tied to, some one waiting on that correction...But city is not Eden...and warfare, computers, and the liken....made to be....not so in tune, although entertaining...is still not the right form....Garden is Garden....plant is plant...life is life.....death is made via..sin or disobedience of Truth?...if the creator says because of you it is liken this....chaos?..wild?..untame?....Does bad code make it right?.

or undoing what was done...or...to right a wrong...is to put back the way it was?.

Some say they will not turn back...but only move forward now, tooting...and mongering more problems to make more unrest...not only  in systems to be governed of work ethics used for accounting and recording info...being hacked or taken to reveal...now made illegal to learn what is hidden...But sanctioned to war by lies and liars a means put forth to keep war on the table....selling or making ready for war.

If the things made, cause a effect to manifest into reality...if so thought a need for...a reason is made to suit it....Then surely our minds are more powerful than we know.

We need to keep in mind what is made of the Good given, is kept good always...in mind over matters for all living things....For even they or them others, have symbiotic say to the maker of life...and most likely reason also with or for, or is needed a act of empathy....So they to also share good living..good life..good ways.

If we as a kind put over them a false value system, they know the creator made clear in a law not to hold near or dear, above and beyond the true value of life...and is made dead, or polluted for such things...Is that taint, not put back onto those whom uphold the use, or the asking or the needing of idols/money?...and the third building named Solomon...reason of name?...also fell same way, because it was tied to the making of idol used...Not to make right, nor restore Eden...or put back what the creator wanted given back to his estate.....If it was a plant...then a war on drugs...and so on more so more dead...still not putting it back....Are we now in the Golden Calf's gip?....Where did that thing go , when Moses tossed the Laws at it?....into a hole of fire?....Perhaps something liken a One saying....Who came after that...saw what they brought with them out of Egypt, when shown...a coin of engraved images, with names on it....And he proclaimed, it is not mine...Give that thing back to whom is belongs, and hold it not longer?....And Give what to the Creator?...something taken without permission...surely rights that error?

How long does it take to do such a simple thing in correction of error?....and how many does it take to do it?...ah counting numbers of billions...and still, as the word spread of saying...and some saying they believe, they never do right it all....Perhaps is why the one whom said to give to the creator what is his....Did do some of, if not all, if saying before he died on a tree, or stick...whipped and beaten...tormented, and mocked....""It is completed""....and made another place......I truly wonder after said 2000 years of his saying...until today..be a day of thirds?...on the third day he raised up...a day is a thousand years...and a thousand years is a day.....To be mindful of truth.

Now, I know..bugs in code are just mistakes...But when planes fall from the sky because of, or accedentals arise because of, or death manifests because of Lies told or used....causing collisions.....and other odd things happen, making things go missing, violence of storms, and unsafe lands or places, signs or signets shown in heaven and on earth..as the seas and oceans are also violated with weapon testing of a nature breaking down atomic structure...causing a catalyst of breakdown of matter, and or making rouge particles collide into break even more so more of ...bashed by Natures fury, are they completely mindless of what is done saying they test, yet unleash the undoing of all things?...Yet  some should not go missing at all, for they do not understand the err done, on the other side of the coined phrase....

In this, I must say a mystery is a foot...of that said word of our Lord....still ringing in my head to ponder out more so....this generation will not pass away....But we surely see, if we seek with open eyes...what is at the root of our misfortunes and woe, and if not correcting...wrath comes soon for!

Odd things do not happen for no reason...they express because something not right is being done, to cause a oddity of nature/atomic or antimatter expression in either good terms, or in violence because something is trespassing Principles...or LAWS of Quantum Unions of many kinds of many turning to a creator to stop stupid people from doing stupid things!...Due to selfish minded or misguided practices/spirits..or blackened hearts, to care not for the living, but for what never truly lives at all, is what they covet most?..... of actions done for error to continue to be made, and profit off of that detrimental put in place!... is already given the root to sin and evil and or UR of ERROR, or what causes it to manifest, by a truth sayer murdered ,or went willingly to his death, to fulfill Word of prophetic nature to keep in good or better mindful respect, not to be sided with evil or sin!...to escape the things coming for those who uphold that broken law of life!.

Too much err, makes more err be accepted and paid for?...what world is this if it is as it is, and we accept it as so?.....if we accept it, then it is always going to be fed by more error....and more war..and more crap, and more cheaply made , to cause more so, to cut corners, and make unsafe things , to cause more accidental mishaps causing more problems in body, mind, heart, and life!

Thus, a plan...Make em pay for more, and more tax on the payment for more collected of, of more of death put into the boxes, and stuck in the ground for more rent to gleen off of......and in some saying pay once more, and life time fixes....

still paid...still bugs....Perhaps we must die and be reborn...to escape the err or error made in this reality...allowed by new laws...and no worries of no health, or good to manifest long...as it is burning the lands..the trees, and things showing perhaps the natural...must end..and a unnatural end might be....chaos born as the bye product?....is it born?...Oh yes we hear news of...But is it true news?.

Well do we see a constant pattern yet?...energy transmuting to odd act?...played out in body of Human form...yet is it the nature of humans to be so chaotic and mean spirited...or is something causing it to manifest, via a vibration, or a implanted message, or hosting a spirit of vexation and madness to cause such unrest in the world..on the other side of zero?.

Just saying, what some one said long ago?...or was it just yesterday?..3 days past..It makes a den of robbers, and thieves, sinners and evil doers....some lost, some found, some seeking, and some coming to know...there is a kind of truth of this book of instructions being born into this reality, and is not being corrected...if the book is to instruct as of what is needed to be done to gain Rightful passage into , as Trusted to return to....(a place of peace health and happiness for life wanting it)......I think proof is kind of showing truth of that revealed opposite here and now made wrong in many things, as Craig said have such error inbeded.

Craig is right in part...But we should not accept it as always, nor let it be as it is, and keep it constant, as that only invites more so more of the ill gotten corruption to continue unaddressed correctly....Right?

taxing the breath of life...carbon tax?...well you see fools are in the matrix now....right?...should we follow them and do as they do?...not sure what result is gained by...but it ain't working out in favours or merits, if we count the new hospitals and weapons being made....surely they plan to fill em up for more mayhem and charge more for parking, and ticket and fine and fees put to make more jobs paying more for more of the errors that are showing are tied to that truth of the ONE who said it right!
post edited by Sir Les - 2016/12/23 01:37:33

1. Intel 5960x 3.5mhz , ASUS x99 deluxe u3.1, Asus Thunderbolt ex II,   G skills f4 3000 Memory 32GB , ADATA ssd 250GB Main Drive, Lots of WD Red 7200 Mechanical Drives with Black Drives, 14x multi optical Drive, LG Multi Blu Drive,  2X Extern WD Mybooks usb 3.0, AMD r7 270 video card, Motu 828x TB , Motu Midi XT.
2.  USING MAC PRO, as win 10 has damaged 2 x99 systems 8.1 is also to blame for the final burnout trying to roll back!

Kamikaze
Max Output Level: -45 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3013
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/23 01:07:12 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby pwalpwal 2016/12/23 05:36:28
Sir Les
ampfixer

yah..lots of question marks...still no answers to what causing the error or err...is given...so I make my own resolve...or one is given by the baker...Yet, will it stand the test of mint?...most likely with coffee and or tea?...or juice....But what seems a rambling on...is the bug problem...since Craig said it is by experience of..and is 100% always something buggy...No doubt, more to come, for more life time updates to solve for...Paid some, got some..but is ever ending?....Well it could or should...but some seem to know more than I....So question marks are good things to put at the end of a unknown thought....Assuming that error has a cause...surely?...and so a resolve must come, or a root exposed...surely?....Then, what is taking place over something put over all things in world?...But goes against a Given Principle to rule of dominion given to...have received...yet is not given by system of...but only given it in dead forms paid?....

ARE WE FALLEN FROM OUR RIGHTFUL PLACEMENTS AS CARE TAKERS OF THE WHOLE...By violating PRINCIPLE TERMS?...in NOT GIVING BUT SELLING?...and a LAW of LIFE broken...breaks many, taint much, and is part of the root to chaos and ruin?.

Hmmm...book of instruction says...Let us make Eden....and city, nor some of what is going on for capitalizing off of life...seems kind of bent to a twisted inlisted...lie....or liar...saying it is ok to buy and sell...and take away all given for idols....and the eco system is only a resource to plunder and pollute....and say no back lash, or effect will come of ills or woes, or curses....Yet we all saw something not right be done back to a system of wealth...it did burn in one hour three things of liken states....or estates tied to underhanded sales of many things not so nice, if one digs into who sells what to whom...and what it or is used for...to make profits off of...

Now ..tie it all....and listen to what those whom say they rule say...is it true what they say,...and if saying..what are they also doing?...if one does not line up with the other....is it a liar?...or lies told?....in error, no good can come forth.

So...as we see as Craig said..it seems Murphy is in many things made...and it should be good of or made of in..reason or wisdom put towards making it safe...Yet it seems once it is put a cost on or towards...it is never totally rightly working always.

Recall anyone saying what taints all things?....I believe it is in the Genesis, or soon after the fall from Grace and cast out of Eden to right a wrong done in that.

Not sure if this world is tied to, some one waiting on that correction...But city is not Eden...and warfare, computers, and the liken....made to be....not so in tune, although entertaining...is still not the right form....Garden is Garden....plant is plant...life is life.....death is made via..sin or disobedience of Truth?...if the creator says because of you it is liken this....chaos?..wild?..untame?....Does bad code make it right?.

or undoing what was done...or...to right a wrong...is to put back the way it was?.

Some say they will not turn back...but only move forward now, tooting...and mongering more problems to make more unrest...not only  in systems to be governed of work ethics used for accounting and recording info...being hacked or taken to reveal...now made illegal to learn what is hidden...But sanctioned to war by lies and liars a means put forth to keep war on the table....selling or making ready for war.

If the things made, cause a effect to manifest into reality...if so thought a need for...a reason is made to suit it....Then surely our minds are more powerful than we know.

We need to keep in mind what is made of the Good given, is kept good always...in mind over matters for all living things....For even they or them others, have symbiotic say to the maker of life...and most likely reason also with or for, or is needed a act of empathy....So they to also share good living..good life..good ways.

If we as a kind put over them a false value system, they know the creator made clear in a law not to hold near or dear, above and beyond the true value of life...and is made dead, or polluted for such things...Is that taint, not put back onto those whom uphold the use, or the asking or the needing of idols/money?...and the third building named Solomon...reason of name?...also fell same way, because it was tied to the making of idol used...Not to make right, nor restore Eden...or put back what the creator wanted given back to his estate.....If it was a plant...then a war on drugs...and so on more so more dead...still not putting it back....Are we now in the Golden Calf's gip?....Where did that thing go , when Moses tossed the Laws at it?....into a hole of fire?....Perhaps something liken a One saying....Who came after that...saw what they brought with them out of Egypt, when shown...a coin of engraved images, with names on it....And he proclaimed, it is not mine...Give that thing back to whom is belongs, and hold it not longer?....And Give what to the Creator?...something taken without permission...surely rights that error?

How long does it take to do such a simple thing in correction of error?....and how many does it take to do it?...ah counting numbers of billions...and still, as the word spread of saying...and some saying they believe, they never do right it all....Perhaps is why the one whom said to give to the creator what is his....Did do some of, if not all, if saying before he died on a tree, or stick...whipped and beaten...tormented, and mocked....""It is completed""....and made another place......I truly wonder after said 2000 years of his saying...until today..be a day of thirds?...on the third day he raised up...a day is a thousand years...and a thousand years is a day.....To be mindful of truth.

Now, I know..bugs in code are just mistakes...But when planes fall from the sky because of, or accedentals arise because of, or death manifests because of Lies told or used.........and other odd things happen making things go missing, violence of storms, and unsafe lands or places ...bashed by Natures fury...Yet  some should not go missing at all, for they do not understand the err done on the other side of the coined phrase....In this, I must say a mystery is a foot...of that said word of our Lord....still ringing in my head to ponder out more so.

Odd things do not happen for no reason...they express because something not right is being done, to cause a oddity of nature/atomic or antimatter expression in either good terms, or in violence because something is trespassing Principles...or LAWS of Quantum Unions of many kinds...due to selfish minded or misguided practices of actions done for error to continue to be made, is already given the root to sin and evil and or UR of ERROR, or what causes it, by a truth sayer murdered or went willingly to his death...to escape the things coming for those who uphold that broken law of life!.

Too much err, makes more err be.....if we accept it, then it is always going to be fed by more error.
Thus, a plan...Make em pay for more of more of death...and in some saying pay once more, and life time fixes....

still paid...still bugs.

Well do we see a constant pattern yet?

Just saying, what some one said long ago?...or was it just yesterday?..3 days past..It makes a den of robbers, and thieves, sinners and evil doers....some lost, some found, some seeking, and some coming to know......I think proof is kind of showing truth of that revealed ?

Craig is right in part...But we should not accept it as , let it be as it is, and keep it constant, as that only invites more so more of the ill gotten corruption continues....Right?

taxing the breath of life...carbon tax?...well you see fools are in the matrix now....right?

+1

Sir Les
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/23 01:44:24 (permalink)
So Plus 2...and if more come saying and doing as some are not making or paying..but are given...this upsets the system...Thanks.
Now one said change...sure..change for the greator Good of life..is of truth..truth has no error in it , or is part of it...yet surely comes to gain what is his...if it be atom, and antimatter...not much will be left if he takes it all back!

So thanks be to his son...whom says..."Be Good with the Good given, do Good with the givens, be kind to those who hate you, do Good..be Good, be blessed, do what is right, turn from sin...correct error is good!...He judges all things!

And sometimes that is what happens, when things burn totally to molten metal in one hour told not to make more important, or engraved put over life!

Sir Les
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/23 01:47:22 (permalink)
Now we are learning cause and effect....if this is part true...then why oh why..do we complain about the bugs?...if we pay for em...they will be always fed the monsters tied to em!...Hence Solomon's name and building burnt with em!...Wonder why the paradox?...timing?

Cheers!

post edited by Sir Les - 2016/12/23 02:09:45

pwalpwal
Max Output Level: -43 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3249
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/23 05:36:43 (permalink)
every forum needs a poet

just a sec

rmfegley
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 114
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/23 07:37:10 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Jimbo21 2016/12/23 09:15:30
pwalpwal
every forum needs a poet

Every poet needs an editor.

Sonar Platinum latest update
Windows 10 Home
i7-4790 CPU
ASRock Z97 Pro4 MB
16 GB RAM
Nvidia GTX 960
Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 
Alesis VI49 Keyboard/controller
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 keyboard/controller
Native Instruments Maschine Mk3

Native Instruments Maschine Jam
Native Instruments Komplete 10
Various other commercial and free plugins
&
Sidroe
Max Output Level: -55.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1954
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/23 08:33:18 (permalink)
I wonder if these long, convoluted posts are computer generated. They kind of remind me of when a computer runs amuk in a B movie sci-fi thriller!

Sonar Platinum, Sonar X3e, Sonar X2a , Sonar X1 Expanded and 8.5.3 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 10 on a Toshiba P75-A7200 Laptop with i7 @ 2.4 quad and 8 gigs of RAM and secondary WD 1 Tb drive, Windows 10 desktop, Asus i5 @ 3.2 quad, 12 gigs RAM, 1 Tb drive, 1 500 gig drive, MOTU 24io, 2 Roland Studio Captures, Saffire 6 USB for laptop, Soundtracs Topaz Project 8 mixer, Alesis Monitor 2s, Event BAS 20/20s, Roland Micro-Monitor BA-8s, and 45 years worth of collecting FX, Mics, Amps, Guitars, and Keyboards!
Sir Les
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/23 09:07:03 (permalink)
microapp
I got to the second paragraph this time.

Well take the time to sink in to the cup of cheer, and desert tables...now listen up bakers of cake...Co2 is a rising agent of soda?..and the man behind the movement towards...saying one thing about climate change , and being all for..and then putting pipe lines for the black goo that surely fuels smog, and breathing masks sales...to be the new job creation program...

Things can get mighty twisted, if they taint that cake baking additive...with a tax on it...How would the cake rise under Caesar's rulership, if it is beaten down with err and under heavy load of pain and sufferings through?...Rome Burnt in a day....no one likes burnt Cake....Does it stand to reason out words first, to make truths?...I wonder if, even making paragraphs or sentence is a honest ploy these days....If we see a err, yet do not do to right it...or we do, yet cannot see our way through the smog...which should only be fog...if untainted is good.

Should it continue to be...as We see Craig's words saying it is always 100% inevitable Murphy is in our makings...Then in us, must be a reason, or a root..or we are using the root, but do not see it as so.

Thus a more robust world order of peace, health, and happiness...should come about...not more hospitals and weapons, and mongering or pointing fingers around to make unrest be manifested into to the body or mind to even need....If the one be right about unions....All have to agree on...what makes it be not good or very Good..or even Perfectly working ...is...selfishness of what is not doing much of anything by causing all things to hold a error in play.

When that gets righted....Perhaps we need not suffer so much death..or pain..or worries of it not working, or accidentals or collisions be...and we then work with all living things living...surely not dissecting them to see how they tick...but in actions of living flow...we move to seed the UNIVERSE with LIFE...Now sin or error onto the one who does this...surely keeps that locked up so it does not spread outward...until the inward is corrected to be rightly put a way towards..TRUST.

Now how does hiding things behind closed doors...saying spy vs spy...and making inroads to wars...put spying mech into machines...
UNTRUST?.../One said Multiply....Other divide....if only one is, and many are on needing part of...too many and we become rats in a cage,....should we consume our own?.

Now,...That aspect of being...surely goes beyond reason...Yet I see fighting in nature..surely because we do not open the UNIVERSE UP right...and many are born not having space to be...or act...or have....And this trespasses the GIVERS wishes....If it is taken away, and not given...surely destitution will cause...Terror?.

So a product is based in ...that soup now upon some parts for.

If we cannot see to reason...and Paragraph or sentence , and word of truth be said are here for a reason..of instructions to, or for, to answer our questions of WHY is it like this?.

Something has to be at the root of it to make it be AS IT IS.

If you need more truth..of what makes error be in most things humans make...dig deep into finding the root cause.

Was it bad code?....not sure.

Test the mint...and no chocolate sauce, or other sweet and low with that, to make absolutely sure where the cancer stems from!

Cheers to the RND...

Bristol_Jonesey
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 16775
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/23 09:27:59 (permalink)
TL:DR

CbB, Platinum, 64 bit throughout
Custom built i7 3930, 32Gb RAM, 2 x 1Tb Internal HDD, 1 x 1TB system SSD (Win 7), 1 x 500Gb system SSD (Win 10), 2 x 1Tb External HDD's, Dual boot Win 7 & Win 10 64 Bit, Saffire Pro 26, ISA One, Adam P11A,
sven450
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 945
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/23 09:35:35 (permalink)
rmfegley
pwalpwal
every forum needs a poet

Every poet needs an editor.

That is awesome. 

Sonar Platinum/Bandlab Sonar
Roland Octa-Capture            
Win 10 
i7 6700  16 Gig Ram
Some songs
Covers:  https://soundcloud.com/cygnuss/sets/covers
Originals:
 https://soundcloud.com/cygnuss/sets/originals
Sir Les
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/23 10:32:50 (permalink)
Head hitting the nails into the binding of truth ..and keeping it out of order...makes err.... is the one whom gets bitten in the heal, for doing it for bribery, or for payment in idols worshipped more than the Truth....Did he not say " I am the Truth and the Light, and the Way"....I need not over shadow his truth...with my perfectly spelt words...for Why would I take away his Truth, or try to even come close to being above that?...So, let me belittle...my own self under his Truth...and see where the Spirit of Good intent onto the Living things...goes first and foremost....Host the ideal...in me...I can correct, but...I like proving him right!...and so, if he be right...and truth is of his sayings,,,...and this saga continues to be of such stress, causing the body breakdown of many things under this system still in play by...I expect more from the peanut gallery of bent hosting to continually turn from truth...thinking it will save...yet look over there on the other side of the earth...world..made...is it not under a terror, said would come?....Product of the system no doubt about the circle of fifths..Said would be born onto...a certain house of UR....for to keep that house under or with IDOL of Engraven things said not to put on any engraved thing..of life above, below, or under ...And they do, and the idol is with only one kind...given dominion over all living things.....What is dominion if chaos is born to taint it to death?....and war over...killing even more so...because the tax and the profits go to making it be.....As it is, holding that truth sort of out of order, keeping this system in play....More works in not doing the right things...making it polluted with more of more err...Surely has a Maximum effect....

Now if anti matter and matter mix to a imbalance of terms....Perhaps the big bang that never was.....Will be another hit on the head, or should that root be pulled or yanked very hard to straighten a few things out clear as crystal?....and songs sung go from blues to Fire in the sky....Look at the sky turn red fire red...Someone house is burning...and the land and trees, and all of that...be it slow...if it continues to go to chaos in, or product made of or put over to cause ruin of many..less is More?...or is More Less?

If one is made holding life...and we look up...and see other things in the heavens liken...yet we are not upon or moving towards new making more of more....If the consumption, over consumes the means....One turns to none?

Perhaps reason for Genesis model...can be multiplied ...but only a certain way does it expand?...Truth!

Sir Les
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/23 10:56:33 (permalink)
So did Prince say it right?

Sacalait
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 552
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/23 11:11:36 (permalink)
You got music to go along with all that Sir Les?

www.pershingwells.com www.facebook.com/pershingwells
Sonar Platinum, PC- Intel i7-4770K w/16 Gig RAM Windows 8.1, Solid State Drive and eSATA drives, Mytek, RME UFX, RME Multiface II, Roland VS700,  A-Designs Pacifica, UA LA610, Presonus RC500. A-Designs Hammer EQ, DBX, AKG, Neumann, Roland, JBL, Fender, Gibson, G&L, Marshall, Korg, Martin, Shure, Electrovoice, Yamaha, Chameleon Labs comps.
Pragi
  • Total Posts : 1173
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/23 11:13:59 (permalink)
Never give a sword to a man who can't dance. 

Confucius
Anderton
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/23 11:17:23 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby coolbass 2016/12/23 17:29:44
I must concede that I no longer write the longest posts. Well, at least I had a decent run...but it's time to pass the torch to a new generation.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
kennywtelejazz
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7151
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/23 11:37:35 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby pwalpwal 2016/12/23 11:39:17
Wow , I used to think that I was more than a little out there when it comes to the whole stream of consciousness style of forum posting .
After reading a few posts in this thread , I went from play time on the field to sitting on the warm up bench 

Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
The internet is nothing more than a glorified real time cartoon we all star in.
I play a "Gibson " R 8 Les Paul Cherry Sunburst .
The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

JoseC.
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 471
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/23 15:10:29 (permalink)
Looks like what would have resulted if William S. Burroughs had shot himself in the head, instead of his wife, and somehow were able to keep writing afterwards.
JoseC.
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/23 15:14:39 (permalink)
Thinking again, if that instabiliy happened after a Windows 10 update, I'll better stay with 8.1. I am not sure that my head could take a hit like that, my brain is not as it used to.
JoseC.
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/23 15:16:36 (permalink)
Jesus.
tenfoot
Max Output Level: -53.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2186
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/23 15:22:15 (permalink)
Anderton
I must concede that I no longer write the longest posts. Well, at least I had a decent run...but it's time to pass the torch to a new generation.

Oh I don't think so Craig. There is bound to be some type of judicial disqualification due to lack of cohesion and crimes against syntax.

Bruce.

Sonar Platinum 2017-09, Studio One 3.5.3, Win 10 x64, Quad core i7, RME Fireface, Behringer X32 Producer, Behringer X32 Rack, Presonus Faderport, Lemure Software Controller (Android), Enttec DMXIS VST lighting controller, Xtempo POK.
Sir Les
Re: Instability after recent Windows 10 updates - please respond Cakewalk with latest 2016/12/24 11:04:52 (permalink)

Crimes against syntax....Is bugs..in codex?...So I judged right?...tenfoot small!
Perhaps Principles are  not spelt in word...but done in acts!

Page: < 12345 > Showing page 3 of 5
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1