AnsweredLockedMy only reason for living and composing

Page: << < ..678910 > Showing page 9 of 10
Author
SuperMarioGamer
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 222
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/04 21:56:34 (permalink)
Beepster
Yes, yes. Wing wangs are amusing.

Now be quiet. I'm trying to be pissy over here.

If this is a topic that you thought was truly a waste of your time and made you angry, then why did anyone even bother making a single post in this topic then?  I assumed that since a lot of people were replying, that they wanted to have a discussion with me.
SteveStrummerUK
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 31112
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/04 21:57:48 (permalink)
Beepster

It's polite to say "please".

I don't react too well to being bossed about.

Music:     The Coffee House BandVeRy MeTaL

SteveStrummerUK
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/04 22:01:31 (permalink)

Anyway, enough of this amusing banter...

... 'tis time to watch my newly arrived 2014 remastered Blu-ray of The Good The Bad and The Ugly.

BobF
  • Total Posts : 8124
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/04 22:03:03 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby SteveStrummerUK 2017/03/04 22:04:12
SteveStrummerUK

... 'tis time to watch my newly arrived 2014 remastered Blu-ray of The Good The Bad and The Ugly.

You can see all three here without a BR player.

Just sayin'

Bob  --
Angels are crying because truth has died ...
Illegitimi non carborundum
--
Studio One Pro / i7-6700@3.80GHZ, 32GB Win 10 Pro x64
Roland FA06, LX61+, Fishman Tripleplay, FaderPort, US-16x08 + ARC2.5/Event PS8s 
Waves Gold/IKM Max/Nomad Factory IS3/K11U

SteveStrummerUK
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/04 22:07:06 (permalink)
BobF
SteveStrummerUK

You can see all three here without a BR player.

Just sayin'

St Beepster the Perfect is obviously 'The Good', Super-whats-his-face-Mario chappie must be 'The Bad' in this scenario.

But I can't be 'The Ugly'...

... I'm absolutely feckin' gorgeous.

And intelligous to boot.

Not to mention a wizard with the English langwidge.

Beepster
  • Total Posts : 18001
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/04 22:07:56 (permalink)
SuperMarioGamer

If this is a topic that you thought was truly a waste of your time and made you angry, then why did anyone even bother making a single post in this topic then?  I assumed that since a lot of people were replying, that they wanted to have a discussion with me.

I'm just cleaning (lol) my apartment. Mucking up your snizz was what I was doing on my smoke breaks.

Have a nice day!

SteveStrummerUK
Beepster

Okay, I hear ya. That was very rood.

PLEASE would you eat my [REDACTED]?

;-)
SuperMarioGamer
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/04 22:09:46 (permalink)
Beepster
SuperMarioGamer

I'm just cleaning (lol) my apartment. Mucking up your snizz was what I was doing on my smoke breaks.

Have a nice day!

SteveStrummerUK
Beepster

;-)

This is a very important post that you and others have not yet answered.  The answer to this post determines if you are frauds or not:

If the voice could be judged on its own merit and the effects allowed you to do so, then if the effects were flawed and not professionally applied, then would you regard the voice as mediocre and awful like my voices?  Or would you acknowledge such a voice as professional?  This is important because if you still regard that professional voice as mediocre, bad, etc. despite the fact that it is a professional voice, then this means that you are disregarding the greatness of that voice just as how you would be disregarding the greatness of my voices.

Beepster
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/04 22:11:34 (permalink)
No. It really isn't.
SteveStrummerUK
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/04 22:13:33 (permalink)
Beepster
SuperMarioGamer

Have a nice day!

SteveStrummerUK
Beepster

;-)

Can I still be sarcastic?

Beepster
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/04 22:15:09 (permalink)
NO! Only I may dance sarcasm!
BobF
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/04 22:19:06 (permalink)
I find sarcasm to be similar to singing.  Some have it and some don't.  In both cases, those that don't can get better with practice.

Bob  --
--

SteveStrummerUK
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/04 22:23:03 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby BobF 2017/03/04 22:42:37

Now can you all shush up a bit, the movie's about to start.

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."

Love it 

Beepster
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/04 22:35:12 (permalink)
*edits together loop of SMG's "compositions"*

*pushes speakers up against Strummy's wall*

*cranks it*
BobF
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/04 22:44:08 (permalink)
SteveStrummerUK

Now can you all shush up a bit, the movie's about to start.

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."

Love it 

I keep threatening to buy the whole BR collection of the Classic Clint.  The Dirty Harry series was great too, IMO.  Loved the hotdog scene - "Nobody eats ketchup on a hotdog!" - bwahahahaha!

Bob  --
--

SuperMarioGamer
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/04 22:50:07 (permalink)
Beepster

*cranks it*

I have something more interesting that I would like to ask.  In regards to that portion of the song Give it to Me by Timbaland, do you mind if I give to you the original version and you apply some effects to it so that it conveys that dark image of the universe in my video?  The way I did it didn't turn out right.  So that is why I would ask any professional here to do it and share it to me.  It can just be a one time thing.  You do not have to keep on creating various versions.  Just one version would do.  You can create various versions if you want to, but that is up to you.
paulo
Max Output Level: -13 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6218
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/04 22:55:24 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby craigb 2017/03/05 04:40:26
SteveStrummerUK
sharke

People have been banned for far less. 

People
excluded
now
include
Strummy.

Perhaps Eventually Nobody Is Spared

The Indignity Thou Suffered

A Noble Dishonour

And Reported Somewhat Erroneously

Beepster
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/04 23:04:18 (permalink)
SuperMarioGamer
Beepster

*cranks it*

I have something more interesting that I would like to ask.  In regards to that portion of the song Give it to Me by Timbaland, do you mind if I give to you the original version and you apply some effects to it so that it conveys that dark image of the universe in my video?  The way I did it didn't turn out right.  So that is why I would ask any professional here to do it and share it to me.  It can just be a one time thing.  You do not have to keep on creating various versions.  Just one version would do.  You can create various versions if you want to, but that is up to you.

No. But I'll fart in a jar and mail it to you.

What's your address... and social security #?
sharke
  • Total Posts : 13933
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/04 23:11:09 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Beepster 2017/03/04 23:14:59
Beepster
SuperMarioGamer
Beepster

*cranks it*

No. But I'll fart in a jar and mail it to you.

What's your address... and social security #?

+ mother's maiden name

James
Windows 10, Sonar SPlat (64-bit), Intel i7-4930K, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, AKAI MPK Mini, Roland A-800 Pro, Focusrite VRM Box, Komplete 10 Ultimate, 2012 American Telecaster!
savageopera
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 625
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/05 00:07:11 (permalink)
savageopera
savageopera
My advice to you in your music quest is to buy Music Creator 7 software and an entry level keyboard controller and michrophone. There are music loops you can piece together and then record your voice over and end up with a with a good sounding composition. A lot of the hip hop artists record this way as many are not musicians. It would be a great way to learn how to compose and sure beats the hell out of just talking about it. Good luck , we're waiting to hear one of your songs......Ron.
Mario, please read the above and then give us a break...............
Mario, I was trying to be kind and helpful to you as a novice who I thought was looking for help with converting song ideas into demo recordings. However it is obvious that all you really want to do is argue and senselessly debate and defend your self centered, irrational, illogical and twisted perspective of art and music. The greatest philosopher said "Don't cast your pearls before swine". I'm sorry I offered you assistance as you obviously don't want it from me or any others here. I hope you find whatever you are looking for, but obviously, you won't find it here....Via con Dios.........

Sonar Artist, HP Laptop, AMD A8700 , 1T+250g, M-Audio Fast Track Ultra ,Roland 88 Hammer action, Roland AX-1, M-audio 88es, Arturia minilabII......When I was young I wanted to become a mad scientist. I achieved everything except the "scientist" part....http://www.soundclick.com/savageopera
Mesh
  • Total Posts : 27360
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/05 00:32:41 (permalink)
INTERMISSION
We interrupt this programme with a special message from our sponsors.....whom are still in search for great voices.

Platinum Gaming DAW: AsRock Z77 Overclock Formula
I7 3770k @ 4.5GHz : 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X
250GB OS SSD : 3TB HDD : 1TB Sample HDD
Win 10 Pro x 64 : NH-D14 CPU Cooler 
HIS IceQ  2GB HD 7870
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
The_Forum_Monkeys
Danny Danzi
  • Total Posts : 5810
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/05 01:16:09 (permalink)
Most kind and wonderful gentleman....

I have read through this entire thread and it is my opinion that it is not going as planned. Can we please tone it down brothers?

Mario: Though art and music will always be subjective and belief in yourself is a good thing, sometimes the way we go about it can turn people off. The guys here are really good guys that could have helped you or at least pointed you in the right direction. But you seem to be losing them and this is getting ugly.

I've yet to.read where you need legitimate help. Effects on a reversed audio file is not classified as music or composing to me, and I make a living exclusively as a professional musician. It may be an element of something that can be used in a song as an effect or something somewhere, but in the real scheme of things it's nothing grand. If you need serious help with something music related please share it. If not, this thread is not going anywhere and is starting to create an eye sore on our forum. It may be better if we allow this thread to peacefully die. ;)

My Site
Fractal Audio Endorsed Artist & Beta Tester
SuperMarioGamer
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/05 01:30:40 (permalink)
savageopera
My advice to you in your music quest is to buy Music Creator 7 software and an entry level keyboard controller and michrophone. There are music loops you can piece together and then record your voice over and end up with a with a good sounding composition. A lot of the hip hop artists record this way as many are not musicians. It would be a great way to learn how to compose and sure beats the hell out of just talking about it. Good luck , we're waiting to hear one of your songs......Ron.
Mario, please read the above and then give us a break...............
Mario, I was trying to be kind and helpful to you as a novice who I thought was looking for help with converting song ideas into demo recordings. However it is obvious that all you really want to do is argue and senselessly debate and defend your self centered, irrational, illogical and twisted perspective of art and music. The greatest philosopher said "Don't cast your pearls before swine". I'm sorry I offered you assistance as you obviously don't want it from me or any others here. I hope you find whatever you are looking for, but obviously, you won't find it here....Via con Dios.........

But the real question is, is there any reason to get upset, annoyed, angry, agitated, etc. at me?  I don't think there is because I am no different than a mop that keeps on coming in here and sweeping the floor back and forth.  You wouldn't get angry, agitated, or upset with that mop for constantly sweeping the floor back and forth.  Therefore, there is just no reason to get angry, agitated, or upset with me for constantly arguing and making posts here in this topic.  I am no different than a mop.  

I am not like any normal typical human being worthy of being frowned upon or scorned at such as an argumentative child or any other unpleasant type of person out there.  I don't lash out, I don't cry or become upset, I don't become hateful, etc. and that is what makes me no different than a mop.  I might have become angry and upset in the past.  But that is only because I was having a traumatic event happen to me in my life back then and I didn't mean those things I said anyway.  But now I am over that event.  So that makes me a mop now rather than an actual human being who was having a tough time and was lashing out a bit towards other members here.

By the way, I am learning everything that I need to learn and have actually already taken the advice of others here since the very beginning to learn the skills I need to learn and whatnot.  I am just here because I am no different than a mop coming in here and sweeping the floor.  I just wanted to gain the insight and inquiry that I wanted through this whole discussion.
sharke
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/05 01:37:56 (permalink)
SuperMarioGamer

But the real question is, is there any reason to get upset, annoyed, angry, agitated, etc. at me?  I don't think there is because I am no different than a mop that keeps on coming in here and sweeping the floor back and forth.  You wouldn't get angry, agitated, or upset with that mop for constantly sweeping the floor back and forth.  Therefore, there is just no reason to get angry, agitated, or upset with me for constantly arguing and making posts here in this topic.  I am no different than a mop.  

I am not like any normal typical human being worthy of being frowned upon or scorned at such as an argumentative child or any other unpleasant type of person out there.  I don't lash out, I don't cry or become upset, I don't become hateful, etc. and that is what makes me no different than a mop.  I might have become angry and upset in the past.  But that is only because I was having a traumatic event happen to me in my life back then and I didn't mean those things I said anyway.  But now I am over that event.  So that makes me a mop now rather than an actual human being who was having a tough time and was lashing out a bit towards other members here.

By the way, I am learning everything that I need to learn and have actually already taken the advice of others here since the very beginning to learn the skills I need to learn and whatnot.  I am just here because I am no different than a mop coming in here and sweeping the floor.  I just wanted to gain the insight and inquiry that I wanted through this whole discussion.

Go away troll. 

James
Windows 10, Sonar SPlat (64-bit), Intel i7-4930K, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, AKAI MPK Mini, Roland A-800 Pro, Focusrite VRM Box, Komplete 10 Ultimate, 2012 American Telecaster!
sharke
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/05 01:40:16 (permalink)
I see ours isn't the only forum you've been stinking up with your inane spam. 

http://zeldapower.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48096

Mods, I think the mere fact that he's copy and pasted his troll spam here from another forum is grounds enough to ban him. 

James
sharke
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/05 01:43:24 (permalink)
And also, from someone else's reply to the troll in that Zelda forum: 

We've had this discussion before. I don't need to rehash it.

Given that he's only posted that thread alone under the username SuperMarioGamer, we can assume that he's annoyed that forum with his spam, been banned, and then come back later for another shot under a different name. 

James
sharke
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/05 01:47:33 (permalink)
And also, here's another thread of his from 2012 in the same forum, under the name MattMVS7, which as you can see has been banned. 

http://zeldapower.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46443

James
SuperMarioGamer
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/05 01:52:27 (permalink)
sharke
SuperMarioGamer

Go away troll. 

No need to be upset, agitated, or angry.  There are people out there that are deemed as trolls, spammer, and what have you all the time.  It is completely normal and they are no different than mops sometimes.
sharke
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/05 01:56:14 (permalink)
SuperMarioGamer

No need to be upset, agitated, or angry.  There are people out there that are deemed as trolls, spammer, and what have you all the time.  It is completely normal and they are no different than mops sometimes.

It's also "completely normal" for us to ask for you to be banned. 

James
SuperMarioGamer
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/05 02:04:15 (permalink)
sharke
SuperMarioGamer

You can assume all you want that I am some spammer or some troll.  But usually trolls and spammers would post things such as advertisements and such.  They would not engage in a deep discussion on multiple forums where all the posts of this member are different.  Look at all the posts I have made on those forums.  Even though they essentially revolve around the same topic we have already been discussing, all my posts are different.  They are not just simple copy and paste posts all the time.  If they were, then not very often.  A troll or spammer would not do that.  Therefore, I am not a troll or a spammer.
sharke
Re: My only reason for living and composing 2017/03/05 02:06:31 (permalink)
SuperMarioGamer
sharke
SuperMarioGamer

You can assume all you want that I am some spammer or some troll.  But usually trolls and spammers would post things such as advertisements and such.  They would not engage in a deep discussion on multiple forums where all the posts of this member are different.  Look at all the posts I have made on those forums.  Even though they essentially revolve around the same topic we have already been discussing, all my posts are different.  They are not just simple copy and paste posts all the time.  If they were, then not very often.  A troll or spammer would not do that.  Therefore, I am not a troll or a spammer.

Whatever. Mods, please ban this tool. 

James
Page: << < ..678910 > Showing page 9 of 10
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1