Helpful ReplyNew SONAR "Braintree" Release now available

Page: << < ..6789 > Showing page 7 of 9
Author
jbow
Max Output Level: -0.2 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7601
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/01 14:50:36 (permalink)
John
Kamikaze
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but if I just want the fixes, do I download in Command Centre the What's simply named SONAR Platinum, or is it another named item. It's just it looks like a folder header and I am concerned that it will install all the content that I don't want along with it.

All the items in C3 that are yellow have updates for them. Those are the ones you click on to update. This includes Sonar. Its entry is yellow and will need to be updated. You want all items to be green.

All my items are green except for Rapture. I am a little confused. It is in the VST2 folder under the instruments browser and it is version 1.2.2, so I 'think' it is the most up to date even though the button in CCC is red.
I am also confused about Dimension Pro. I've checked everything I know how to check. It is installed under C:\\program files\Cakewalk, that is where documentation, multisamples, recourses, two .sfx files, and uninstall.exe
Then the .dll and .exe are under C:\\program files\Cakewalk\vstplugins\Dimension Pro

I used CCC to update Dim Pro, it was already versi0n 1.5, it is still version 1.5 if I load it to a track from the browser or if I click/run the standalone (I tried it as admin) So.... I am not sure if Dim Pro updated or just said it did or if CCC put it somewhere I am not scanning. FWIW, I checked and I see Hardgroove Steingerger in Rapture, whether that is the stuff in the 'Braintree' update or if it was already there.. I do not know.
What is bugging me is that Dim Pro is showing ver 1.5 I wonder if that is correct and if not how to correct it.
I used CCC to load Melodyne Essential when I own Melodyne Editor, thankfully I checked and Editor is still there and still loads. The CCC confuses me a little, it seems like a "smart phone" that is smart but not too smart...

Thanks for helping me understand.

Julien

Sonar Platinum
Studiocat Pro 16G RAM (some bells and whistles)
HP Pavilion dm4 1165-dx (i5)-8G RAM
Octa-Capture
KRK Rokit-8s
MIDI keyboards...
Control Pad
mics. 
I HATE THIS CMPUTER KEYBARD!
subtlearts
Max Output Level: -53.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2200
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/01 15:13:01 (permalink)
Rapture will not show green until you install it through the CCC. Even if you already have the latest version installed. But once you do then CCC will know about it and be able to keep it up to date. Otherwise no.

Hopefully the CCC will become more robust over time, supporting user-selectable install directories, download pause and resume, and possibly even legacy installs. Not to mention other features others might dream up. But we'll have to wait and see...

tobias tinker 
music is easy: just start with complete silence, and take away the parts you don't like!
tobiastinker.com
aeosrecords.com
soundfascination.com
Sonar Platinum, a bunch of other stuff...
jbow
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/01 15:22:57 (permalink)
So there was not actually an update to Dim Pro? I guess I will go ahead and use CCC with Rapture, everything else seems to work OK after using CCC...
Thanks!
J

Sonar Platinum
Octa-Capture
KRK Rokit-8s
MIDI keyboards...
Control Pad
mics. 
Keni
Max Output Level: -17.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5769
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/01 15:23:18 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby jbow 2015/03/01 15:41:50
jbow
John
Kamikaze
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but if I just want the fixes, do I download in Command Centre the What's simply named SONAR Platinum, or is it another named item. It's just it looks like a folder header and I am concerned that it will install all the content that I don't want along with it.

All the items in C3 that are yellow have updates for them. Those are the ones you click on to update. This includes Sonar. Its entry is yellow and will need to be updated. You want all items to be green.

All my items are green except for Rapture. I am a little confused. It is in the VST2 folder under the instruments browser and it is version 1.2.2, so I 'think' it is the most up to date even though the button in CCC is red.
I am also confused about Dimension Pro. I've checked everything I know how to check. It is installed under C:\\program files\Cakewalk, that is where documentation, multisamples, recourses, two .sfx files, and uninstall.exe
Then the .dll and .exe are under C:\\program files\Cakewalk\vstplugins\Dimension Pro

I used CCC to update Dim Pro, it was already versi0n 1.5, it is still version 1.5 if I load it to a track from the browser or if I click/run the standalone (I tried it as admin) So.... I am not sure if Dim Pro updated or just said it did or if CCC put it somewhere I am not scanning. FWIW, I checked and I see Hardgroove Steingerger in Rapture, whether that is the stuff in the 'Braintree' update or if it was already there.. I do not know.
What is bugging me is that Dim Pro is showing ver 1.5 I wonder if that is correct and if not how to correct it.
I used CCC to load Melodyne Essential when I own Melodyne Editor, thankfully I checked and Editor is still there and still loads. The CCC confuses me a little, it seems like a "smart phone" that is smart but not too smart...

Thanks for helping me understand.

Julien

Hi Juluen...

I believe that CCC only tracks new items from now... The new sonar, not earlier etc... So if you have something such as rapture or dim pro already installed, it doesn't "know" about it.

Once it is used to download/install any item, it will continue to compare the currently installed one to available update downloads... We see it scan for these when we open CCC...

It sounds like you have the Braintree release... If you look at your about screen, I think the version number ends in 304 or 307...? Someone please correct me if they can as I'm not with an available machine right now... The sample set is only available with the Braintree update...

Interesting that Cakewalk chose to continually include Rapture within the Sonar Install, but separated the Dim Pro to it's own install...?

I think 1.5.1 is the new release that is in the current download. I believe mine is still 1.5...

I think the main thing that CCC simplifies is the serial number/registration number of the install. We finally don't gave to deal with entering codes when we install as it verifies itself as registered in the background...

Nice that it also notifies us of available updates, but a bit of a PITA if necessary to do this every time Sonar is run... I continue to mostly run direct from the SPlat icon, but I'm seeing what feels like odd things...

A couple of times when I look at the about box and I'm not online, it shows a serial number something like 00000000 until I again connect to the web and run CCC... Then it shows my correct serial number?

In neither case dies it say anything about my (earlier) monthly status or my current year's ownership...

But it hasn't reverted to demo mode and I'm now a day passed my cancelled monthly into yearly date of 2/22/15 so it appears ok?

Yes...CCC is in its earliest incarnation and has need to grow for sure! ;-)

Keni

Keni Fink
Keni - Facebook
Deep Space Records
http://www.reverbnation.com/inexile
http://www.cdbaby.com/artist/inexile
Out Of My Head Music (BMI)

SPlat/MacPro/Dual Xeon 3.06GHz 6-core (12 total)/64GB/Win8.1X64/Presonus 1818VSL/Soundscape SS8IO-1
scook
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 24146
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/01 15:27:15 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby JohnoL 2015/03/03 19:44:49
The update to DimPro was a change to the installer. The DimPro and Rapture plug-ins have not changed in years. It is unlikely the contents of these installers will ever change. I would not bother to install them again if the synths were already installed from a previous X Series release. Extra content will be delivered in other installers. For February, the Hardgroove Steinberger Rapture patches are in the Anderton Collection.
post edited by scook - 2015/03/01 15:35:52
jbow
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/01 15:38:42 (permalink)
Everything seems OK. I am doing all this on my laptop before making any changes to my DAW. I did DL Platinum, using CCC after talking with Jim. Everything seems well with it there too but I'm going to wait a few days to do the Braintree update on my DAW to see if the control bar customization problem gets fixed.
The only problem I have noticed is that on a new project I have only one screenset. The buttons are all there but nothing changes when I choose a different screenset. Not a huge problem right now and maybe as easy as power off/on to fix it. We'll see soon.
J

Sonar Platinum
Octa-Capture
KRK Rokit-8s
MIDI keyboards...
Control Pad
mics. 
jbow
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/01 15:43:03 (permalink)
scook
The update to DimPro was a change to the installer. The DimPro and Rapture plug-ins have not changed in years. It is unlikely the contents of these installers will ever change. I would not bother to install them again if the synths were already installed from a previous X Series release. Extra content will be delivered in other installers. For February, the Hardgroove Steinberger Rapture patches are in the Anderton Collection.

Thanks Scook. I wish they would clarify that before hand, like on the CCC screen instead of saying an update is available. It doesn't seem to have hurt anything and I guess I'd do it just to get the "green lights", I am way too OCD to endure seeing any red lights on the CCC screen, sad but true... now if the screensets will come back, all will be well (I think).

Thanks!

Sonar Platinum
Octa-Capture
KRK Rokit-8s
MIDI keyboards...
Control Pad
mics. 
scook
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 24146
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/01 15:46:27 (permalink)
Yes, more info would be better. The product is rolling out pretty fast. I would expect improvement in all aspects of the process as time goes on. I thought the PDF about this release was a good start. Maybe more technical details will be included in the future.
donaldgiven
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/01 16:54:07 (permalink)
Got Professional on 2 computers. Braintree installed fine on the Windows 7 desktop in less than an hour. It's taking 20-30 seconds just to extract a midi file on the Windows 8 laptop. I left it running overnight a few days ago and in the morning it was still extracting files and the progress bar hadn't reached halfway ( I think it was actually stalled). What's wrong?
johnawilson9@gmail.com
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/01 17:45:29 (permalink)
Since this update it has totally messed up my Roland quad capture copmatibilty and I can no longer work with my projects which just keep crashing.  Basically once an udio dropout occures it no longer recognises any devies attatched to an asio driver and device no longer appears in preferences.  Reinstalled drivers which works only momentarily untill the next dropout.  Things were working perfectly before this update.  Anyone else had issues with the quadcapure following this updat?

Keni
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/01 18:51:36 (permalink)
jbow
Everything seems OK. I am doing all this on my laptop before making any changes to my DAW. I did DL Platinum, using CCC after talking with Jim. Everything seems well with it there too but I'm going to wait a few days to do the Braintree update on my DAW to see if the control bar customization problem gets fixed.
The only problem I have noticed is that on a new project I have only one screenset. The buttons are all there but nothing changes when I choose a different screenset. Not a huge problem right now and maybe as easy as power off/on to fix it. We'll see soon.
J

Hmmm...

I'd think if you downloaded SPlat it would be the current version... Braintree at the moment. If you look at the about box fir Sonar, what build number does it show?

Keni

Keni Fink
Keni - Facebook
Deep Space Records

SPlat/MacPro/Dual Xeon 3.06GHz 6-core (12 total)/64GB/Win8.1X64/Presonus 1818VSL/Soundscape SS8IO-1
Keni
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/01 18:55:54 (permalink)
jbow
scook

Thanks Scook. I wish they would clarify that before hand, like on the CCC screen instead of saying an update is available. It doesn't seem to have hurt anything and I guess I'd do it just to get the "green lights", I am way too OCD to endure seeing any red lights on the CCC screen, sad but true... now if the screensets will come back, all will be well (I think).

Thanks!

Have you tried seeing what happens after you change a few screenshots? I'm thinking that it simply defaulted to them all being the same...

If this turns out to be the case, I like to setup my basic screensets, then overwrite the normal template so that my defaults appear in every new project... I belive there's also a way to export/import screensets, but I've not trued that...

Keni

Keni Fink
Keni - Facebook
Deep Space Records

Anderton
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/01 18:56:45 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby jbow 2015/03/03 19:10:52
johnawilson9@gmail.com
Since this update it has totally messed up my Roland quad capture copmatibilty and I can no longer work with my projects which just keep crashing.  Basically once an udio dropout occures it no longer recognises any devies attatched to an asio driver and device no longer appears in preferences.  Reinstalled drivers which works only momentarily untill the next dropout.  Things were working perfectly before this update.  Anyone else had issues with the quadcapure following this updat?

Check this page about running driver version 1.5.2. Apparently it's crucial to uninstall old drivers before installing new ones. There's also a 1.04 system update.

Try using WDM and see if you can get that working. This will help narrow it down as to whether it's a universal problem or ASIO only.

Also, go into Device Manager and disable (don't uninstall) all other audio/MIDI drivers other than the Quad-Capture.

If these don't work, it would be very helpful to know which version of SONAR you're using, which version of Windows, your computer, laptop or desktop, whether you have ASIO4ALL installed, whether you're running your interface through a hub (NOT recommended), etc. You are not experiencing something normal, so the more clues you can provide, the greater the odds of solving the problem.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
Keni
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/01 18:57:28 (permalink)
donaldgiven
Got Professional on 2 computers. Braintree installed fine on the Windows 7 desktop in less than an hour. It's taking 20-30 seconds just to extract a midi file on the Windows 8 laptop. I left it running overnight a few days ago and in the morning it was still extracting files and the progress bar hadn't reached halfway ( I think it was actually stalled). What's wrong?

Did you check available space on the laptop drive?

Keni

Keni Fink
Keni - Facebook
Deep Space Records

Anderton
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/01 19:00:09 (permalink)
donaldgiven

Any anti-virus programs running on the Windows 8 machine?

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
Zo
Max Output Level: -25 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5036
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/01 20:08:49 (permalink)
cparmerlee
Zo
Question : i got platnum , paid for the year from day one witch gives me the 12 months support , i then renew 24 later ....do i get the last 12 months platnum contents ?

I think you are asking what happens if you let your subscription lapse for 12 months.  I believe what Cakewalk has been trying to say all along is (essentially) that their system (your account at the store) will show you are entitled to only those content items that were made available during the months when your subscription was active, plus anything that is considered integral to the core product.

The implication of that is that every user's "set of owned items" so to speak, could be different, depending on which months their subscription was paid up.  That implies a bit of sophistication in the download management system, but I think that's what they have been trying to say.

And the other implication seems to be that if you do let your subscription lapse for a period of time, there may be no way you could ever legally acquire the content you missed.  Cakewalk could offer "catch-up fees" or offer to license the missed content on an a la carte basis, but they have not promised to do that, as far as I know.  Cakewalk's goal is to have users maintain their subscriptions.  That's the whole point of this change.  That gives Cakewalk a more predictable revenue stream, which allows them to hire staff and partner with 3rd parties to get this content out to us.  That's the deal.

dude , i really hope you're wrong , i'm still in X1 while i updated for each release waiting for a solid post X1 stuff ..... i will then stop there for a sec ...but since what i experienced with X1 to now i migth update only one time and one time no ..... 

For sale  (PM me) : transfert ilok included
Eventide Ultrachannel make offers
Softube Summit EQ
IK Neve 1081 , Neve precision Comp/Lim
EastWest Goshtwriter
Soundforge Pro 12

gustabo
Max Output Level: -49.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2591
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/01 20:17:30 (permalink)
Zo
cparmerlee
Zo
Question : i got platnum , paid for the year from day one witch gives me the 12 months support , i then renew 24 later ....do i get the last 12 months platnum contents ?

I think you are asking what happens if you let your subscription lapse for 12 months.  I believe what Cakewalk has been trying to say all along is (essentially) that their system (your account at the store) will show you are entitled to only those content items that were made available during the months when your subscription was active, plus anything that is considered integral to the core product.

The implication of that is that every user's "set of owned items" so to speak, could be different, depending on which months their subscription was paid up.  That implies a bit of sophistication in the download management system, but I think that's what they have been trying to say.

And the other implication seems to be that if you do let your subscription lapse for a period of time, there may be no way you could ever legally acquire the content you missed.  Cakewalk could offer "catch-up fees" or offer to license the missed content on an a la carte basis, but they have not promised to do that, as far as I know.  Cakewalk's goal is to have users maintain their subscriptions.  That's the whole point of this change.  That gives Cakewalk a more predictable revenue stream, which allows them to hire staff and partner with 3rd parties to get this content out to us.  That's the deal.

dude , i really hope you're wrong , i'm still in X1 while i updated for each release waiting for a solid post X1 stuff ..... i will then stop there for a sec ...but since what i experienced with X1 to now i migth update only one time and one time no ..... 

You get the program updates since the latest always contains the previous updates but not necessarily the additional content like loops, ir's, etc.

Cakewalk by Bandlab - Win10 Pro x64 - StudioCat Platinum Studio DAW - 32 GB Ram - MOTU UltraLite-mk3
M-Audio Keystation 88ES - Akai MPD26 (hot-rodded) - Alesis DM10 - a few guitars, a few amps
Novation Launch Control - Korg nanoKONTROL2 - PreSonus FaderPort - DAW Remote HD on iPad
Adam A7X - Behritone C50A
PreSonus Monitor Station v2 (controlling the mons)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/sonarusergroup/

donaldgiven
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/01 20:35:04 (permalink)
597 G of 675 G free. I do have antivirus, but it did not interfere with the initial installation of Sonar Professional only a month ago. I'll try it without the antivirus but it makes me very nervous having my machine vulnerable on the net,.
Keni
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/01 20:57:40 (permalink)
donaldgiven
597 G of 675 G free. I do have antivirus, but it did not interfere with the initial installation of Sonar Professional only a month ago. I'll try it without the antivirus but it makes me very nervous having my machine vulnerable on the net,.

Not to worry... Being online and not doing any online actions you are fully protected by the firewall of the sort of attacks possible... The anti-virus protects when things are being downloaded (which is what essentially all online clicks (requests) generate...

Just turn it back on before you start any browsing or email downloads and such...

Keni

Keni Fink
Keni - Facebook
Deep Space Records

Kamikaze
Max Output Level: -45 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3013
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/01 20:59:21 (permalink)
scook
clintmartin
Is there any harm in re-installing everything to just get the buttons to turn green?

I did not bother installing Melodyne, DimPro or Rapture but did install all the other Cakewalk packages just to get all green lights. Melodyne should be skipped because it is the same as X3 and managed by Celemony (just like XLN manages AD2). I don't believe the DimPro and Rapture package plug-ins or content will be updated. The installer was recently updated but I am not concerned about that. Have plenty of installers for those synths. The recent Rapture content was added to the Anderton Collection.

Trying Sonar without Dim Pro and Rapture, and upgraded Melodyne with x3, and have TH2 (full version). So right clicked and hid these. The hide function keeps things tidy and focused.

Gone!!
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 797
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/02 01:17:26 (permalink)
aidanodr
Do we need to reinstall Rapture? 

No, and when you install the Sonar core, you should get the new presets next time you open Rapture
oldsneakers
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 293
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/02 13:25:44 (permalink)
This update is starting to bum me out. Here's what I have so far.

1. Customizations to Control Bar were removed.
2. Custom Project templates are gone from "New" Project list. Where did they go? Not in Platinum Project Template folder.
3. A Project from 2012(X2?) worked fine in Platinum before Braintree. It now has many track view problems. Up down track collapse/expand arrows are missing. Resizing does odd things, like can't have two different tracks showing automation at one time. One always closes.

If this is going to happen every month it's going to get old quickly.
Anderton
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/02 16:31:35 (permalink)
oldsneakers
This update is starting to bum me out. Here's what I have so far.

1. Customizations to Control Bar were removed.
2. Custom Project templates are gone from "New" Project list. Where did they go? Not in Platinum Project Template folder.
3. A Project from 2012(X2?) worked fine in Platinum before Braintree. It now has many track view problems. Up down track collapse/expand arrows are missing. Resizing does odd things, like can't have two different tracks showing automation at one time. One always closes.

If this is going to happen every month it's going to get old quickly.

1. Open the normal template, make the Control Bar the way you want, then save this as the normal template.
2. Were the custom project templates created using Platinum or some other version? Each version of SONAR has its own folder in Cakewalk Content, and each of these folders contains templates for a particular version. Consolidate your previous templates into the Platinum templates folder and make sure you're pointing to the right folder in preferences.
3. I'm 99% sure you have auto-zoom mode turned on. Type Shift+Z. 

oldsneakers
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 293
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/02 17:42:19 (permalink)
Thank you Mr. Anderton(that sounds like the Matrix bad guy). Cakewalk is very lucky to have your expertise. And so am I. You are correct on all counts. Normal template saved with the Control Bar set. I can only blame a senior moment on the Project Templates. And I think I turned on the Auto Zoom by missing Cntrl-Z to undo something. Which I use a lot.

Man, Sonar is a complicated program. It's hard for a casual user to retain everything.
Anderton
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/02 18:47:20 (permalink)
oldsneakers
Thank you Mr. Anderton(that sounds like the Matrix bad guy). Cakewalk is very lucky to have your expertise. And so am I. You are correct on all counts. Normal template saved with the Control Bar set. I can only blame a senior moment on the Project Templates. And I think I turned on the Auto Zoom by missing Cntrl-Z to undo something. Which I use a lot.

Man, Sonar is a complicated program. It's hard for a casual user to retain everything.

Having made every single mistake myself makes it easy to identify when others make them 

The reality is that SONAR is a recording studio that would have cost you well over $200,000 a few decades ago. Trying to learn SONAR is like walking into the Record Plant back in the day...you couldn't even figure out the patch bay without an engineer to help you (let alone maintain synched Sony 48-track digital machines or whatever they used_. Because SONAR fits inside a computer you get the illusion it can't be that difficult  And really, it isn't...but running a studio is!

Fabio Rubato
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 500
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/02 19:18:19 (permalink)
Sadly I'm still getting the BSOD associated with the bdfsfltr being named in the registry, when updating - despite turning off my virus and malware programs. Even in Safe Mode, there were heaps of files that apparently could not be replaced as they already existed - code 183. So I just clicked 'ignore - not recommended' as retry did nothing. I'm not really game to try Plt anymore...what a waste.

Oh well, back to my trustworthy X3...thanks the muses it still works.

Sonar: Platinum, (X3e) - x64 
PC: Win10 Pro 64;
Computer: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3R-B3; Intel i7, 2600k @ 4.2 (8 Cores); 16 GB Corsair Ram;
Visual Card: Gigabyte GTX 580;
Audio Interface: RME UFX;
Monitors: Adam A77X, Sub8;
Midi Controllers: Komplete Kontrol S88,  Novation Bass Station 2; NI Maschine Mk 2; 
Other Hardware: Joe Meek Twin Q Dual Studio Channel;
Mics: RODE NT2-A, ASTON Spirit 

Latest Song: Lay Down Before the War

Keni
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/02 19:44:16 (permalink)
Has there been any new info for people who had failed installs? Those such as Susan?

I'm still feeling unsure of attempting the update (when I do manage to download a copy)...

It currently works with the original install... I would love to checkout the repair to lane zooming as well as the hard groove rapture samples, but more often important that it continue to work! ;-)

I've been trying to keep an eye out for posts by such members, but I may have missed something?

Thanks...
Keni

Keni Fink
Keni - Facebook
Deep Space Records

Anderton
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/02 20:07:39 (permalink)
Set a system restore point and go for it 

Just download Platinum and nothing else, then see what happens. If all is well, set another restore point and try something else. My attitude is tainted somewhat because everything worked for me, but I did the borg thing and just let SONAR do what it wanted.

Anderton
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/02 20:11:11 (permalink)
BTW Keni I don't remember the details but Susan's case was fairly specific...something like changing from a monthly to annual renewal before the system had registered the change. A couple other people had the same issue; Noel's aware of what causes it to happen. Doubtful the same thing would happen to you.

Keni
Re: New SONAR "Braintree" Release now available 2015/03/02 20:17:45 (permalink)
Anderton
BTW Keni I don't remember the details but Susan's case was fairly specific...something like changing from a monthly to annual renewal before the system had registered the change. A couple other people had the same issue; Noel's aware of what causes it to happen. Doubtful the same thing would happen to you.

Thanks Craig...

But that's the reason for my trepidation.

On Friday, i too changed from a monthly to a yearly membership... And I dont see what I was expecting in the about window. There is no mention of either monthly status or full ownership and others have mentioned having a status showing such...

I'm glad Noel's aware of the problem but i guess that's as far as its gone so i guess i'd better wait before attempting the update...

Keni

Keni Fink
Keni - Facebook
Deep Space Records

Page: << < ..6789 > Showing page 7 of 9
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1