Helpful ReplyPlease read before you purchase SONAR

Page: << < ..6789 > Showing page 8 of 9
Author
2:43AM
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1147
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2015/08/21 00:50:44 (permalink)
^^^^^
You may want to edit your post, Shreddi. Scook didn't write the last paragraph.

And based on what you've written, Cakewalk has been loyal to you, just not positively.
Doktor Avalanche
Max Output Level: -32.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4294
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2015/08/21 01:07:33 (permalink)
Shreddi
They find a way to charge you for everything and anything.  Sonar Platinum? supposedly all future updates free unconditionally?  Does that include Win 10 or when ever OS changes?  We can spend thousands on chasing upgrades. Time to look elsewhere.  Check my account cakewalk. Have been loyal since the 80's.  You have been raping me ever since. 

I'm at a loss for what this means. Nothing is free. Sonar updates happen for as long as the subscription period lasts. After 12 months you can keep it and not renew it if you want.

Nobody is forcing you to renew. Of course if you want upgrades after that you have to pay. I hardly define that as 'rape'. Traditionally in the past service packs stopped after year, so everybody should know the score as a 'loyal customer' (whatever that means).

Sonar is supported on Win7 and above. Win7 support will probably last at least a couple more years, and far longer of you update to 10.
post edited by Doktor Avalanche - 2015/08/21 01:16:57

Sonar Platinum(64 bit),Win 8.1(64 bit),Saffire Pro 40(Firewire),Mix Control = 3.6,Firewire=VIA,Dell Studio XPS 8100(Intel Core i7 CPU 2.93 Ghz/16 Gb),2 x 1TB SSD (Samsung EVO 850),GeForce GTX 460,Yamaha DGX-505 keyboard,Roland A-300PRO,Roland SPD-30 V2,FD-8,Triggera Krigg,Shure SM7B,Yamaha HS5. Rap Pro,Maschine Studio+Komplete 9 Ultimate+Kontrol Z1,Addictive Keys,Waves Silver,Izotope Nectar elements,Overloud Bundle,Geist,Acronis True Image 2015.
Gone!!
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 797
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2015/08/21 20:32:32 (permalink)
Doktor Avalanche

Sonar is supported on Win7 and above. Win7 support will probably last at least a couple more years, and far longer of you update to 10.

I was just thinking about the eventual dropping of Windows 7 support, how would they do that ? I mean they would have to give some sort of official notification wouldn't they ? I mean if you purchase Sonar membership for a year, while Windows 7 is officially supported, aren't you purchasing membership for a product that supports Windows 7 for 12 months? Surely they couldn't change that mid cycle, and that would be hard to do as everyone's anniversary would be different.
If Windows 7 becomes no longer officially supported, and you had a problem, they would be under no obligation to help you out, etc . . . they could just say 'Windows 7 is not supported, sorry, can't help', that could quite feasibly come during the 12 month membership for a product that supported Windows 7 you purchased, wouldn't seem right to me.
post edited by jih64 - 2015/08/22 05:02:34
Soundwise
Max Output Level: -62 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1419
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2015/08/24 04:45:03 (permalink)
Hi! I own a Sonar Artist and would like to upgrade to Platinum. What will happen when I buy SP, do I get to keep both, or Sonar Artist will merged into/replaced by Sonar Platinum?

scook
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 24146
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2015/08/24 09:37:04 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Soundwise 2015/08/24 16:26:49
They are separate programs which share some utilities, plugins and content. If you have already paid for Artist, after upgrading to Platinum you will have a license for it and Platinum.
mudgel
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 12010
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2015/08/25 01:24:07 (permalink)
jih64
Doktor Avalanche

I was just thinking about the eventual dropping of Windows 7 support, how would they do that ? I mean they would have to give some sort of official notification wouldn't they ? I mean if you purchase Sonar membership for a year, while Windows 7 is officially supported, aren't you purchasing membership for a product that supports Windows 7 for 12 months? Surely they couldn't change that mid cycle, and that would be hard to do as everyone's anniversary would be different.
If Windows 7 becomes no longer officially supported, and you had a problem, they would be under no obligation to help you out, etc . . . they could just say 'Windows 7 is not supported, sorry, can't help', that could quite feasibly come during the 12 month membership for a product that supported Windows 7 you purchased, wouldn't seem right to me.

The case has been that Cakewalk stop support when Microsoft no longer support that OS.

Mike V. (MUDGEL)

STUDIO: Win 10 Pro x64, SPlat & CbB x64,
PC: ASUS Z370-A, INTEL i7 8700k, 32GIG DDR4 2400, OC 4.7Ghz.
Storage: 7 TB SATA III, 750GiG SSD & Samsung 500 Gig 960 EVO NVMe M.2.
Monitors: Adam A7X, JBL 10” Sub.
Audio I/O & DSP Server: DIGIGRID IOS & IOX.
Screen: Raven MTi + 43" HD 4K TV Monitor.
Keyboard Controller: Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88.
RedSkyRoad
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 258
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2015/09/27 04:06:00 (permalink)
What happens if I purchase from Sweetwater?  Do I still use my SSO account to manage my purchases?
What is the preferred method of doing this?

Intel Core i7-5820K Hex/6 core
16GM Ram : Kingston Hyper-X FURY Memory Black - DDR4 2133MHz (HX421C14FBK2/8 DDR4-2133) 
ASUS Strix GTX 960
Asus X99-A/USB3.1
Kingston 480Gb Hyper-X Predator PCIe SSD (SHPM2280P2H/480G NGFF M.2)
Corsair Hydro Series H100i GTX
Corsair Gamer Series CXM600 600W Power Supply.
scook
Forum Host
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2015/09/27 09:25:19 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby RedSkyRoad 2015/09/27 09:36:54
You should receive a code from Sweetwater with instructions on how to proceed.

When the code is entered here http://www.cakewalk.com/Redeem , the installers for the product will show up in your account https://www.cakewalk.com/My-Account/Products. They also show up in the Command Center. You can download the Command Center from here http://www.cakewalk.com/Command-Center. Once installed, the Command Center will download, install and authenticate the software or you can perform the process manually from your product page.
Soundwise
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2015/11/19 16:39:44 (permalink)
What happens if I decide to renew my membership long before the initial period expires? Am I correct at thinking that purchasing SPlat again will add another year to my membership and not start a parallel countdown streak?
Now, what about bundled software? Will a new purchase allow me to get 3 more AD2 packs?
Soundwise
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2015/11/21 11:46:33 (permalink)
What happens if I decide to renew my membership long before the initial period expires? Am I correct at thinking that purchasing SPlat again will add another year to my membership and not start a parallel countdown streak?
Now, what about bundled software? Will a new purchase allow me to get 3 more AD2 packs?

Bump
scook
Forum Host
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2015/11/21 11:58:23 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby mettelus 2015/11/21 12:42:03
Cakewalk has not started selling renewals and you cannot upgrade the same license more than once.
Soundwise
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2015/11/21 12:51:33 (permalink)
scook
Cakewalk has not started selling renewals and you cannot upgrade the same license more than once.

Sounds confusing. I thought the whole subscription idea was to make people pay if they want to keep on renewing Sonar. Seems like there's gonna be some renewal to the existing subscription model. 
And I wasn't asking about a license upgrade, BTW.
scook
Forum Host
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2015/11/21 13:10:02 (permalink)
The program is not a year old. I suspect there will be more information next month about membership renewal options.
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1147
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2015/11/21 13:49:06 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Soundwise 2015/11/21 14:21:12
At this point in time, with a subscription-based product and service, I really don't see a need for new "upgrade" versions anymore.  Why not just keep the program going continuously, with [hopefully] discounted renewal rates to current members?  Any substantial changes to the core program will just come automatically as part of the subscription-based business model.
scook
Forum Host
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2015/11/21 14:11:28 (permalink)
At this point in time, with a subscription-based product and service, I really don't see a need for new "upgrade" versions anymore.

Agreed, as long as the current membership model is maintained, the product line does not change and one stays with the same product.

When speaking of upgrades, I was referring to an older version of SONAR. IOW X3 or before. Since Cakewalk still offers 4 DAW titles, there may still be a need to provide a mechanism to accommodate those wishing to change within the Cakewalk DAW titles.

I only mentioned upgrades in my initial reply because of the mention the bundled AD2. Only those who upgraded or purchased a new copy of Platinum received the AD2 Producer pack. ATM the only way to receive another AD2 Producer pack would be to upgrade or purchase a new copy of Platinum and one can only upgrade a single license one time.

Soundwise
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2015/11/21 18:56:40 (permalink)
scook
I only mentioned upgrades in my initial reply because of the mention the bundled AD2. Only those who upgraded or purchased a new copy of Platinum received the AD2 Producer pack. ATM the only way to receive another AD2 Producer pack would be to upgrade or purchase a new copy of Platinum and one can only upgrade a single license one time.

Thanks, Steve, but my questions still remain unanswered.

1. Will purchasing SPlat again (assuming I own SPlat) add another year to my membership and not start a parallel countdown streak?
2. Will this purchase allow me to get 3 more AD2 packs?
scook
Forum Host
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2015/11/21 19:16:33 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Soundwise 2015/11/22 05:14:14
no, purchasing SONAR Platinum again would result in a second license with a separate member start and end date.
yes, each new purchase get the same plug-ins
update: see http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3329068
post edited by scook - 2015/12/14 01:56:08
Dana Harris
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2016/02/25 15:40:52 (permalink)
I considered upgrading again but after observing the direction that Gibson Corp. has taken Cakewalk & compounded by posts read here it is certain I will not be upgrading from Sonar X3 any time soon. Software subscriptions are marketing scams that nobody should buy into. These companies should simply sell the user licenses & then maintain there products. Don't sell a product & then bleed customers for money to fix the bugs & there is always bugs. They should simply fix the bugs & distribute the patches, not charge us to fix faults in a product we have already paid for. Everybody needs to realize that this monthly yearly thing is a scam at best. I have paid for multiple upgrades of Sonar before the subscription scam & wish I would have leap frogged a few of them. Could have saved not only money but time learning elements of the software that was left behind. The only thing that justified money spent on the upgrades was added third party plugins. Only a few of the actual software enhancements to recent Sonar upgrades have been worth while. The rest of what they marketed as upgrade was little more than software bloat for implementing tools that were already their & of coarse color coding & other customization abilities that I never waste time with. As for the stripped down third party plugins that are added for their so called upgrades, those can be obtained directly from their parent companies anyway, so what are we actually gaining? Not to mention the refusal to offer upgraded drivers for older tried & true hardware interfaces that so many people love & still use, which worked perfectly with versions prier to X1. After reading how grand some claim that Cakewalk support is, based on the prier sentence I respectfully disagree. Don't get me wrong folks I've used Cakewalk since the 1990s & at this point it has become as good as any DAW & will continue to use until forced otherwise, which may be soon the obvious competitors are sadly looking better all the time. I'm just offended by the marketing scams these companies employ to pick our pockets & it is time to say NO! If & when they offer a true upgrade I'll be the first in line & happy to spend but until then this trickle down nonsense they're pushing on consumers has to stop & only the consumer can stop it. Don't be conned into buying little of nothing because over the coarse of one short year that is all you're likely to get. Keep in mind the filthy riches of monstrous Corporations such as the Gibson Corp. as they dip into your bank account each month.

TheMaartian
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2774
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2016/02/25 15:43:28 (permalink)
Dana Harris
I considered upgrading again but after observing the direction that Gibson Corp. has taken Cakewalk & compounded by posts read here it is certain I will not be upgrading from Sonar X3 any time soon. Software subscriptions are marketing scams that nobody should buy into.

Your opinion...to which you're entitled. What you're not entitled to are your own facts. The facts in this case DO NOT support what you're saying.

Like most opinions, this one's worth no more than $0.02.

Edit: Welcome to the forum...FWIW. 2 posts...and this was your second. Makes you a troll.
post edited by TheMaartian - 2016/02/25 15:58:18

Intel i7 3.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, 2 TB HD Win10 Home 64-bit Tascam US-16x08
Studio One 4 Pro NotionMelodyne 4 Studio Acoustica 7 Guitar Pro 7
PreSonus FaderPort Nektar P6 M-Audio BX8 D2 Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro
NI K9U XLN AK, AD2 AAS VS-2, GS-2, VA-2, EP-4, CP-2, OD Toontrack SD3, EZK
dcumpian
Max Output Level: -34 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4124
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2016/02/25 16:09:42 (permalink)
Dana Harris
I considered upgrading again but after observing the direction that Gibson Corp. has taken Cakewalk & compounded by posts read here it is certain I will not be upgrading from Sonar X3 any time soon. Software subscriptions are marketing scams that nobody should buy into. These companies should simply sell the user licenses & then maintain there products. Don't sell a product & then bleed customers for money to fix the bugs & there is always bugs. They should simply fix the bugs & distribute the patches, not charge us to fix faults in a product we have already paid for. Everybody needs to realize that this monthly yearly thing is a scam at best. I have paid for multiple upgrades of Sonar before the subscription scam & wish I would have leap frogged a few of them. Could have saved not only money but time learning elements of the software that was left behind. The only thing that justified money spent on the upgrades was added third party plugins. Only a few of the actual software enhancements to recent Sonar upgrades have been worth while. The rest of what they marketed as upgrade was little more than software bloat for implementing tools that were already their & of coarse color coding & other customization abilities that I never waste time with. As for the stripped down third party plugins that are added for their so called upgrades, those can be obtained directly from their parent companies anyway, so what are we actually gaining? Not to mention the refusal to offer upgraded drivers for older tried & true hardware interfaces that so many people love & still use, which worked perfectly with versions prier to X1. After reading how grand some claim that Cakewalk support is, based on the prier sentence I respectfully disagree. Don't get me wrong folks I've used Cakewalk since the 1990s & at this point it has become as good as any DAW & will continue to use until forced otherwise, which may be soon the obvious competitors are sadly looking better all the time. I'm just offended by the marketing scams these companies employ to pick our pockets & it is time to say NO! If & when they offer a true upgrade I'll be the first in line & happy to spend but until then this trickle down nonsense they're pushing on consumers has to stop & only the consumer can stop it. Don't be conned into buying little of nothing because over the coarse of one short year that is all you're likely to get. Keep in mind the filthy riches of monstrous Corporations such as the Gibson Corp. as they dip into your bank account each month.

Uh, yeah, no.

There is nothing you cannot do in Sonar and any plugins that get installed. Nothing.

There is a "true upgrade": just pay the upgrade every year (like you always have before) and you get the latest version, end of story.

Dan

Mixing is all about control.

My music:
http://dancumpian.bandcamp.com/ or https://soundcloud.com/dcumpian Studiocat Advanced Studio DAW (Intel i5 3550 @ 3.7GHz, Z77 motherboard, 16GB Ram, lots of HDDs), Sonar Plat, Mackie 1604, PreSonus Audiobox 44VSL, ESI 4x4 Midi Interface, Ibanez Bass, Custom Fender Mexi-Strat, NI S88, Roland JV-2080 & MDB-1, Komplete, Omnisphere, Lots o' plugins.    
Dana Harris
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2016/02/25 17:24:59 (permalink)
Didn't state that anything couldn't be done. As far as being a Troll, today is the first & only time I've ever posted on these forums & considering how long it has been since the last post here the quick response of you morons indicates who the Trolls truly are. I looked at these comments in consideration of further upgrades but found only more Corporate marketing fodder that simply pushed me away from it. The only thing this new software can truly do is coarse a different path to the same destination. I have no objection to people wasting money on duplicate tools dressed up in a fancier façade but I'm not going to. Digital sound production is a joke anyway. Have any of you fools ever heard the analog mixes from the 1970s played back on a good turntable? Nothing in this digital age is better than that stuff. The only thing digital accomplished was loudness which equates to the distortion that recent generations of listeners think is normal & a good sound, it is just pathetic. So you obviously well educated fellers can go ahead & put all your faith into the marketing Bull of these false profit software companies if you like. Regardless of the medium that I'm forced to use I still choose to live in reality. The reality being that the Corporations are there for the money & nothing else. Strip all of the electronic & or mechanical equipment away & only the real musicians will step forward to continue pounding out music with a stick & a log while the rest of you wander in dismay without your modern toys to prop up your lack of everything.
dwardzala
Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1470
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2016/02/25 18:37:42 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Zargg71 2016/02/26 09:57:43
You should go and make music on your great analog equipment and stop wasting your time here.  Thanks and good bye.

Dave
Main Studio- Core i5 @2.67GHz, 16Gb Ram, (2) 500Gb HDs, (1) 360 Gb HD
MotU Ultralite AVB, Axiom 49 Midi Controller, Akai MPD18 Midi Controller
Win10 x64 Home
Sonar 2017.06 Platinum (and X3e, X2c, X1d)

Mobile Studio - Sager NP8677 (i7-6700HQ @2.67MHz, 16G Ram, 250G SSD, 1T HD)
M-Box Mini v. 2
Win 10 x64 Home
Sonar 2016.10 Platinum

Check out my original music:
https://soundcloud.com/d-wardzala/sets/d-wardzala-original-music

bz2838
Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 366
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2016/02/25 19:04:42 (permalink)
dwardzala
You should go and make music on your great analog equipment and stop wasting your time here.  Thanks and good bye.

+1

Purrrfect Audio:  Intel i7 7700k (Kabylake), 32Gig DDR4/2133, Windows 10x64 Pro, USB RME Babyface, Sonar Platinum Current
John
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 30467
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2016/02/25 20:15:26 (permalink)
Dana Harris
Didn't state that anything couldn't be done. As far as being a Troll, today is the first & only time I've ever posted on these forums & considering how long it has been since the last post here the quick response of you morons indicates who the Trolls truly are. I looked at these comments in consideration of further upgrades but found only more Corporate marketing fodder that simply pushed me away from it. The only thing this new software can truly do is coarse a different path to the same destination. I have no objection to people wasting money on duplicate tools dressed up in a fancier façade but I'm not going to. Digital sound production is a joke anyway. Have any of you fools ever heard the analog mixes from the 1970s played back on a good turntable? Nothing in this digital age is better than that stuff. The only thing digital accomplished was loudness which equates to the distortion that recent generations of listeners think is normal & a good sound, it is just pathetic. So you obviously well educated fellers can go ahead & put all your faith into the marketing Bull of these false profit software companies if you like. Regardless of the medium that I'm forced to use I still choose to live in reality. The reality being that the Corporations are there for the money & nothing else. Strip all of the electronic & or mechanical equipment away & only the real musicians will step forward to continue pounding out music with a stick & a log while the rest of you wander in dismay without your modern toys to prop up your lack of everything.

I wont get into an argument over the comments you made in your post even though they are absurd. I will simply say don't call the forum members names or insult CW.   Do it again and I will ban you.

Best
John
Snehankur
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 507
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2016/02/25 20:16:46 (permalink)
Dana Harris

In some places you are true.. That's why Digital domain trying to achieve analog simulations. I have heard Vinyl's, Tapes, Cassettes, CDs ... gradually scratches, quality deteriorated.

Just a curiosity :
What we use now:
As monitor : CRT or LED
Camera : Digital or Film Roll based
Television : CRT or FLAT
Telephone - cellphone
Its a digital era.
I agree with you loudness war is there... Some sort of music are non-musical as well. But there are something coming new as well.
This digital domain also empowers many to create [I mean really create] good music with very limited resources which they couldn't do if they have to avail analog studio facility and their creativity would have left unheard and the music world would have been limited to limited creators only.
These are just my thoughts.
Regards
Snehankur
Dana Harris
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2016/02/25 21:36:47 (permalink)
Snehankue every word you said is true however, even back in 1970s & 80s affordable tape recorders & processing were as readily available as the digital stuff today & at the price of a solid computer plus the software no way is it cheaper today than it was then. The point that I'm trying make is well consider this, CD tech was first launched by Sony. Sony is one of the multinational record labels possibly the biggest & their connections to all other tech companies involved in AV production & entertainment is closer tied than imagined. Bottom line is none of the people running these monster Corporations care any farther than the pocket books of their customers. They don't sell this stuff because we need it they sell it simply because we will buy it.
post edited by Dana Harris - 2016/02/25 21:52:10
Dana Harris
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2016/02/25 21:42:18 (permalink)
As for you John better read a bit deeper in these forums before you single anyone out for banning. I've seen posts with worse language than I used.
Eidstone
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2016/04/14 16:58:13 (permalink)
I just want to say thanks to Cakewalk/SONAR, I just upgraded from Sonar 5 to Pro for $99, I'm still using an old Mbox mini gen3 on Win 10 and it works great- I also have PT 12.5 which I paid $299 for and it's not ready for prime time on Win 10.  Cakewalk actually sounds better to me.

graemesp@hotmail.com
  • Total Posts : 5
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2016/04/23 04:39:27 (permalink)
  • Hi , I followed the advice and did the download of the Command Center,  installed it - but it automatically put itself on my C: Drive.  Hmm.  I have a small SSD as a boot drive and I want to keep all my programs on a much larger 500GB SSD so this was naughty. Anyway, I set the CC to downloading the Platinum I had just bought and then it started installing it on the C: - woah, hold on a bit. I stopped it, and did a manual download and custom install to my chosen drive.  I know that most people like the simple life and don't give a monkey's where the software goes, but I do and I think this should be made an option on your CC.   
  • Andrew Rossa [Cakewalk]
Hi-

SONAR will be going on sale later this month and wanted to just share some tips to make sure your upgrade experience is awesome.

1) If you haven't signed up for an Single Sign On Account (SSO), please do so before you buy. You can go to:

You will be asked to create an account if you haven't done that yet. Please use the same email that was used to purchase your product at the Cakewalk Store or that was used to register your product. Once you have created an account, you should see all your purchases listed under the "Products" tab.

2) The first time you visit the Cakewalk Store (, you will see the price listed as MSRP. That means it's the full price. Don't be scared. Click "Buy Now" and you will be asked to login. Once you do this, you will automatically see your upgrade price reflected in the cart. This is one of the cool new features of the store. No more searching for the right upgrade path, we give it you automatically. And once you are logged in, you'll always see the lowest price for all products (like an upgrade to Z3TA+ 2 for SONAR Platinum customers). You can see if you are logged in at the top right of your browser window on the Store (right below the search button and language selector).

3) Once you complete the purchase of SONAR, you will see a link to download Command Center (). Once you download Command Center, you will be asked to login. After you login, you'll magically see all your products in your account. You can start installing your products. Download times are quick and no need to enter serial numbers. This is also another cool feature that will make the process painless for customers. 

I'll leave this thread open for any questions or concerns. 

Thanks!

jaypyeatt
  • Total Posts : 5
Re: Please read before you purchase SONAR 2016/07/01 01:33:38 (permalink)
I came to the site yesterday to download X3 files, but couldn't keep from checking out the new stuff. For the longest time I've bought an upgrade maybe every year sometimes every two years, and I swore I wasn't going to buy this upgrade...but I did today. I was arguing with United Airlines when I got this text from ebay, which looked like someone else was using my acct info, at the same time I was reading about the current upgrade so if I ask a few dumb questions please understand why. I got the impression that when your using the command ctr the software is downloaded onto the computer your own at that time, of course I thought this after making my purchase and thought oh no, I need to be on my music machine, I do very little internet access on my other computer. Please tell me I am wrong and I can transfer the program to the other computer once I install the command ctr on that one. Also will I be able to make CD copies of my new software or buy the CD's? If I can I'd like to purchase CD's for my X3 version as well, I didn't see anything about any other previous products anywhere. I hope these are just dumb questions and someone say's don't worry everything's going to work out fine.
Jay P Lindsey
Customer since @ 92 or so... 
Page: << < ..6789 > Showing page 8 of 9
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1