Helpful ReplyWhat I miss so far in Studio One.

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 6
Author
danevaz
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 36
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/06 20:38:53 (permalink)
Ran into some problems trying to get S1 to send Bank/Patch changes to my external KORG Triton keyboard.

Set up an instrument track to get its MIDI input from my Korg Triton via my MOTU FastLane USB MIDI interface. No problem - can use the KORG keyboard as a dumb MIDI input device OK.

But am also trying to get the S1 instrument track to send patch changes to the KORG Triton. Set up 3 automation tracks - Bank Select MSB, Bank Select LSB, and Program Change.

The KORG needs a value of "00" for MSB for regular patches, "00 thru 03" for LSB (4 bank changes) and "0-127" for individual program/patch changes. It also needs an MSB value of "121" for GM patches.

Well...

The program change automation track works as expected. I can click on the automation line to set up a break point and enter a program/patch value - even up to "127". Each time I click a new break point the automation line changes in a stair step manner, moving up or down from one patch to the next. Program/patch changes are successfully sent to the TRITON. Cool!

But...

Trying to change the LSB automation line is giving me a hard time. When I enter an LSB value of "2", and watch the MIDI Monitor - S1 is sending an LSB value of "3" to the TRITON. If I enter an LSB value of "3" - S1 sends an LSB value of "4" to the Triton. LSB values of "0" and "1" get sent correctly. So I can't automate (or send) program changes to patches from Bank "2". I'm guessing this is a legitimate "bug."

In addition, I can't seem to get the LSB breakpoints set up in a stair step manner on the automation line. When I click a new LSB breakpoint and raise or lower its value (e.g from "1" to "2") the automation line rises or descends in a continuous angle - and while playing back a MIDI sequence, the Tracks display shows the LSB increasing from "1" to "1.1" to "1.2" etc. until it reaches the next breakpoint and changes to "2". That doesn't look correct to me. Possibly user error?

An finally, for the MSB, sending "00" works fine. But when I want to access sounds in the TRITON's GM bank, I have to send an MSB of "121". Unfortunately, the max value for an MSB in S1 is "100." I have to enter a value of "95" which somehow gets converted and sent as "121" so I can access the GM bank. To access the TRITON's GM drum bank (LSB of "120") I have to get S1 to send an MSB value of "94.5") - that's really awkward and unintuitive - but, it works. I thought I had read in a review that this issue had been addressed.

And...

There doesn't seem to be any way to get a fader in the mix window corresponding to this (external MIDI module) instrument track?

All of the above seems to make working with MIDI sequences playing through an external MIDI keyboard/ sound module a bit cumbersome in S1.

Other than that, really liking what I'm seeing in S1 3.5.4. But I still use my external TRITON as a MIDI sound module and would like to be able to access all of its banks, and patches.

Any help, tips regarding these matters would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Danny V.
jpetersen
Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1499
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/06 20:50:38 (permalink)
For me, the following are missing (perhaps Jeff can set me straight):

Drum Replacer - heavy user (I have to rebuild drum tracks often) - can DR be moved to S1 somehow?

Cannot use my 32-bit plugs (unless I open the 32-bit version. But then I cannot use my 64-bit ones)

Multiple projects open next to each other not possible - cannot find a way to start a second S1, either.
In Sonar I have projects containing just sampled notes, phrases, chords, loops, middle-8's played by me.
I drag chord sequences, breaks or single differently articulated notes from these into a song.
Tom B
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 107
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/06 21:28:37 (permalink)
jpetersen

Drum Replacer - heavy user (I have to rebuild drum tracks often) - can DR be moved to S1 somehow?

I use SONAR's Drum Replacer feature too.  In a different thread, I asked about Studio One's equivalent. Here's a helpful reply:  http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3693384   I haven't tried the suggested steps yet in Studio One.  Good question about whether Drum Replacer could be moved to S1. 

I've found many really nice features in Studio One too.  I probably should list these in a different post. 

- Tom B.
See the new Cakewalk by Bandlab Forum - Jan 2019.
gbowling
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 315
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/06 23:31:44 (permalink)
Jeff Evans
For example everyone is screaming about track templates but there is also a workaround for that too in Studio One which allows you to store a very complex output routing from a virtual instrument as a preset and then you can load it.  e.g. multiple outs from a drum instrument coming to multiple mixer channels.  Then well into a production you can create a track and open this preset and viola your drum machine suddenly appears with all its routings.  This is common one.

Not everyone uses a drum machine!! For us real drummers, who do studio work,  we're always doing drum work on a song that's already created. I need to add 14 new tracks, probably put them in a folder to keep them organized, assign them to the proper inputs for my interface, add gates/compression/etc. to most if not all the tracks. Just for a starting point to record drums.

It's not a show stopper, I just have to add them one at a time and set the inputs and add the FX whereas I used to be able to just pull in the track template. 

As for Drum Replacer, I  never really used DR that much, it's basically the same as using addictive trigger on a track. Except AT has all the presets, drums, and controls of AD2.  AT is $149 and if you wait for sale you can get it for less.  Before I got AT and before DR, I also used to do this with audiosnap, you could copy audiosnap transients to midi, then use the to trigger your drums. I don't think you can copy bend markers to midi, but not sure. Something else to look in to. 

I also want to add that I wouldn't go back to sonar for anything! S1P is so much better even with a few things that aren't as good. The way we write songs, the arranger track is far superior to anything sonar had. The bend marker detection is much more accurate than transients in sonar and multitrack drum editing with the bend tools is also much easier and you don't have to bounce clips to get better quality. The ability to split and route FX on each channel is better than anything sonar had and I like adding console emulation in one place via the "Mix FX" on the bus instead of having to do it on every track.  I find the instruments in S1P to be better than sonar and the selection of loops is just as good if not better. Melodyne seems to work better and my CPU usage  is lower!

gabo
post edited by gbowling - 2017/12/07 00:02:52

mettelus
Max Output Level: -22 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5321
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/06 23:36:52 (permalink)
A quick comment for folks finding gaps to their current SONAR workflows in S1. In addition to asking for current work arounds (both here and on their forum), there is also a Studio One 3 Feature Request section which may already have items you are thinking of, and you can also add your own. A track template feature request has been there for a while; so when you have a moment, search through, up vote, and add to the list.

ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC), i7-8700k, 16GB RAM, GTX-1070Ti, Win 10 Pro, Saffire PRO 24 DSP, A-300 PRO, plus numerous gadgets and gizmos that make or manipulate sound in some way.
dcumpian
Max Output Level: -34 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4124
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/07 01:11:03 (permalink)
jpetersen

Cannot use my 32-bit plugs (unless I open the 32-bit version. But then I cannot use my 64-bit ones)

Multiple projects open next to each other not possible - cannot find a way to start a second S1, either.
In Sonar I have projects containing just sampled notes, phrases, chords, loops, middle-8's played by me.
I drag chord sequences, breaks or single differently articulated notes from these into a song.

You could probably use Melodyne to convert audio to midi and go from there. Wouldn't be as slick though, I'll agree.

For 32bit plugs, get JBridge. It's $18 and works great with Studio One.

Regards,
Dan

Mixing is all about control.

My music:
http://dancumpian.bandcamp.com/ or https://soundcloud.com/dcumpian Studiocat Advanced Studio DAW (Intel i5 3550 @ 3.7GHz, Z77 motherboard, 16GB Ram, lots of HDDs), Sonar Plat, Mackie 1604, PreSonus Audiobox 44VSL, ESI 4x4 Midi Interface, Ibanez Bass, Custom Fender Mexi-Strat, NI S88, Roland JV-2080 & MDB-1, Komplete, Omnisphere, Lots o' plugins.    
tenfoot
Max Output Level: -53.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2186
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/07 04:29:24 (permalink)
jpetersen

I use a similar approach for control messages and lighting cues. It is unfortunate not to be able to have multiple songs open side by side, though as you probably know you can switch between songs.

You can also copy data from other songs without opening them. In studio one's browser, click on the files tab, then choose studio one. Right click on any song and choose show package contents. All of the tracks, as well as synth and fx used show up in the resulting folders and can be dragged into your project.

Bruce.

Sonar Platinum 2017-09, Studio One 3.5.3, Win 10 x64, Quad core i7, RME Fireface, Behringer X32 Producer, Behringer X32 Rack, Presonus Faderport, Lemure Software Controller (Android), Enttec DMXIS VST lighting controller, Xtempo POK.
mkerl
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 190
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/07 05:18:07 (permalink)

gbowling
.  I find the instruments in S1P to be better than sonar and the selection of loops is just as good if not better. 

Interesting!! I was just trying the S1 Demo and wouldt prefer the stuff from Cakewalk. Hmmm. Seems, I shouldt have a closer look . . .

Nothing to do but playing (Ch. Parker)
Jeff Evans
Max Output Level: -24 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5139
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/07 06:17:28 (permalink)
gbowling

Not everyone uses a drum machine!! For us real drummers, who do studio work,  we're always doing drum work on a song that's already created. I need to add 14 new tracks, probably put them in a folder to keep them organized, assign them to the proper inputs for my interface, add gates/compression/etc. to most if not all the tracks. Just for a starting point to record drums.

It's not a show stopper, I just have to add them one at a time and set the inputs and add the FX whereas I used to be able to just pull in the track template. 

You can add a group of tracks at once e.g. 8. And if the inputs all increment e.g. starting at Input 1 and going up one at a time to Input 8 you can also select that in the new track options window and it will do it in an instant.  if your inputs are all over the place then you will have to manually set them. And yes add FX and FX chains. Although chains can be stored and easily dragged in. If you need an EQ say on all 8 tracks you can select all 8 tracks and drop a single EQ onto any one and 8 of them will be installed.  Then you only need the preset settings for each track and each EQ can be set to that preset. Same with compressors.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME PCI HDSP9632 - Steinberg Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8- Studio One V4 - iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett thunderbolt interface 

Poor minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas -Eleanor Roosevelt
Jeff Evans
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/07 07:06:38 (permalink)
danevaz

There doesn't seem to be any way to get a fader in the mix window corresponding to this (external MIDI module) instrument track?

I have got 10 external midi devices and in this regard Studio One handles that with total ease. There is no fader in the mix window at all for external devices.  For me personally this does not matter as I have got all those instruments going to a 16 channel synth mixer.  They are assuming that is how you do it.  So I set the mix on the external mixer (while composing) and when it is time I transfer each synth part one by one over to audio tracks (all at the ref level and then reset the mix with the audio faders) and then of course once you have done that then the channel fader does appear again.

I agree it is a little weird in that regard and for those with one or two synths it makes it harder.  Maybe in time they will implement it.  Even in Sonar (producer 8.5) when I had a much bigger hardware setup I never used that fader anyway, it was always set to unity and I did the same thing then, setting the synth mix on the synth mixer. 

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME PCI HDSP9632 - Steinberg Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8- Studio One V4 - iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett thunderbolt interface 

Poor minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas -Eleanor Roosevelt
sonarman1
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 255
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/07 07:47:24 (permalink)

For example everyone is screaming about track templates but there is also a workaround for that too in Studio One which allows you to store a very complex output routing from a virtual instrument as a preset and then you can load it.  e.g. multiple outs from a drum instrument coming to multiple mixer channels.  Then well into a production you can create a track and open this preset and viola your drum machine suddenly appears with all its routings.  This is common one.  Effect chains can also be created not only as a chain but a routing that involves any number of processors all on a single track.  This can be loaded in too in a flash.

You can add a group of tracks at once e.g. 8. And if the inputs all increment e.g. starting at Input 1 and going up one at a time to Input 8 you can also select that in the new track options window and it will do it in an instant.  if your inputs are all over the place then you will have to manually set them. And yes add FX and FX chains. Although chains can be stored and easily dragged in. If you need an EQ say on all 8 tracks you can select all 8 tracks and drop a single EQ onto any one and 8 of them will be installed.  Then you only need the preset settings for each track and each EQ can be set to that preset. Same with compressors.

These will certainly help. Thanks for the workarounds Jeff. However will be much more easier with Track templates. Hope they implement them soon. Again, thanks for the workarounds, the instrument presets seem to save every routings and settings inside the vsti but not in the S1 routing or tracks, still can comein handy than doing it all from scratch. 
Jeff Evans
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/07 08:50:19 (permalink)
Don't forget you can create a Song Template. Not a song but a template for which you can start a song.  Any complex setup can be created and then saved as a template. When creating songs you can start from the template rather than the usual options.  Good for repetitive type setups and recording sessions etc..

What you cannot do is suddenly re route everything in an instant half way through a production.  But still you can select any number of tracks and create a buss for the selected tracks and they are all routed there automatically. 

gbowling
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/07 12:40:08 (permalink)
mkerl
gbowling
.  I find the instruments in S1P to be better than sonar and the selection of loops is just as good if not better. 

Interesting!! I was just trying the S1 Demo and wouldt prefer the stuff from Cakewalk. Hmmm. Seems, I shouldt have a closer look . . .

Unfortunately the demo doesn't come with all the content, when you purchase S1P you get about 30gig of content. I think there is only about 10% of it available in the demo. 

gabo

mkerl
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/07 15:27:45 (permalink)
gbowling
mkerl
gbowling

Unfortunately the demo doesn't come with all the content, when you purchase S1P you get about 30gig of content. I think there is only about 10% of it available in the demo. 

gabo

Ohh, really? Didn't realize / thought of this. But it's obvious. Shame on me :)

Thanks for your help
Cheers :)

pwalpwal
Max Output Level: -43 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3249
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/07 15:35:09 (permalink)
don't forget you can still use the content/loops etc from sonar in s1

just a sec

btsabq
  • Total Posts : 146
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/07 21:32:33 (permalink)
gbowling
Jimbo21
the hardest thing to get used to is the start at now time that Sonar has. All I've found so far is Alt P that will start back at the selected place and you have to turn that off and on and click to a new place for playback to start and  again hit Alt P.

Right-click on the transport controls and there are several options for what happens when you stop the transport. Selecting "return to start on play" is similar to the default way sonar did it. It returns to wherever you had the curser set when you started playback or record.

gabo

I have the option for "Return to start on Stop" enabled in S1. Is there an S1 equivalent for the Sonar command "Stop with Now marker" CTRL+SPACEBAR?

* UAD-2, Slate Mix & Master Suite, MJUC, Disto, RC24, Valhalla, etc.
* MOTU 828MKII Black Lion Mod
* SPlat 64bit
* Benchmark DAC-1
* Mackie HR824

Tom B
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/08 00:33:36 (permalink)
btsabq
gbowling
Jimbo21
the hardest thing to get used to is the start at now time that Sonar has. All I've found so far is Alt P that will start back at the selected place and you have to turn that off and on and click to a new place for playback to start and  again hit Alt P.

Right-click on the transport controls and there are several options for what happens when you stop the transport. Selecting "return to start on play" is similar to the default way sonar did it. It returns to wherever you had the curser set when you started playback or record.

gabo

I have the option for "Return to start on Stop" enabled in S1. Is there an S1 equivalent for the Sonar command "Stop with Now marker" CTRL+SPACEBAR?

I haven't found a direct substitute for SONAR's  Ctrl+Spacebar behavior.   In S1, the Stop (shortcut NumPad0) will do stop-now,  press Stop again and the cursor will return-to-start, press again and it will return-to-zero.  It takes some getting used to.  "Return to start on Stop" needs to be disabled (the S1 default) for this multiple Stop behavior.

Edit:
I discovered S1 Ctrl+Spacebar sets the time-cursor to the position of the mouse pointer. This is really helpful since it eliminates traversing to the timeline to set the time-cursor. 
post edited by Tom B - 2017/12/08 01:00:36

- Tom B.
mkerl
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/08 23:04:12 (permalink)
gbowling

I also want to add that I wouldn't go back to sonar for anything! S1P is so much better even with a few things that aren't as good. The way we write songs, the arranger track is far superior to anything sonar had. The bend marker detection is much more accurate than transients in sonar and multitrack drum editing with the bend tools is also much easier and you don't have to bounce clips to get better quality. The ability to split and route FX on each channel is better than anything sonar had and I like adding console emulation in one place via the "Mix FX" on the bus instead of having to do it on every track.  I find the instruments in S1P to be better than sonar and the selection of loops is just as good if not better. Melodyne seems to work better and my CPU usage  is lower!

gabo

Meanwhile, I was playing around with S1, and I'm really impressed. Quick and easy - and I'm quite happy with the results I get with no effort. It's just fun to work with. No need to trash Splat immediately, but the crossgrade offer from Presonus, well, I don't think I'll have any regrets to go with it.

Cheers!!

gbowling
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/09 01:12:21 (permalink)
pwalpwal

Good point. I need to do some organizing of files. S1P is very good at rooting around the finding things on your computer. Like all the vst's from sonar and other things. That's ok for now since I'm also still using sonar. 

But long term I probably need to put everything in non-sonar folders and point S1P there so I can keep things organized.  Need to think some about how to go about it. 

gabo

mkerl
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/09 01:29:54 (permalink)
gbowling
pwalpwal

Good point. I need to do some organizing of files. S1P is very good at rooting around the finding things on your computer. Like all the vst's from sonar and other things. That's ok for now since I'm also still using sonar. 

But long term I probably need to put everything in non-sonar folders and point S1P there so I can keep things organized.  Need to think some about how to go about it. 

gabo

Yes, the scan from S1 is automatic and access through the browser inside is easy. Organizing is another story, if the full version comes with 30 gigs of stuff as you said before - I have a 256 GB ssd for OS + Progs and 1TB HDD for all other stuff and external drives. And I need avalaible free space on ssd since I work with Pictures and Videos, too. 
post edited by mkerl - 2017/12/09 23:20:38

Tom B
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/09 10:31:30 (permalink)
Spent a lot of time with Studio One the last few days. Even though it was mentioned in an earlier post, I was surprised that there is no per-track signal peak display. Really needed that future earlier this evening. The level meter plugin can display the peak value without opening the plugin.  However, adding level meter plugins to each channel is rather inconvenient.  Being new to S1, I wonder if I missed an option to enable channel peak metering? 

- Tom B.
sonarman1
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 255
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/09 11:16:08 (permalink)
Tom B
Spent a lot of time with Studio One the last few days. Even though it was mentioned in an earlier post, I was surprised that there is no per-track signal peak display. Really needed that future earlier this evening. The level meter plugin can display the peak value without opening the plugin.  However, adding level meter plugins to each channel is rather inconvenient.  Being new to S1, I wonder if I missed an option to enable channel peak metering? 

Yes, this I miss the most. Btw the level meter plugin seems to show only the pre fader level. I can sometimes solo the channel and see the peak value in the master channel but its hard to live without this feature. 
pwalpwal
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/09 14:18:15 (permalink)
Tom B adding level meter plugins to each channel is rather inconvenient.  B

you can do them all at once by selecting all the channels you want it on and then dragging the level meter on, it'll get added to all the selected channels
/hth

just a sec

Jeff Evans
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/09 19:07:51 (permalink)
You are confused with the metering as well. The meters ARE showing you peak levels all the time. I just did a test where I created a sound that was only 10 mS wide and went up to 0 dB in level.  It still registers 0 dB on the track meter which means they are showing peaks now. 

Level meters do not have to be installed.  Although what pwalpwal is saying is also correct.  Plugins can be installed on any number of selected tracks at once.

A good way to go is to monitor rms levels throughout your system by installing the level meter in a few key areas in your project and put it into K System mode.  Or use the Level meter normally and you will see both peak and rms.  I tend to monitor rms levels with a third party plugin such as the Klanghelm meter or the recent Waves VU meter (which is excellent BTW)  If you choose reference level such as K-20 for example then you don't even have to worry about peaks. They will take care of themselves and you will rarely get a clip light.  And don't forget too that the clip lights are also still there too.

Tom B
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/09 22:34:59 (permalink)
Thanks all for the suggestions regarding the S1 level meter and metering in general. 

My question might have been ambiguous. To clarify:  I'm referring to a numeric readout which displays the peak level detected. For example, in SONAR, it's the number displayed below the level meters (e.g. console view). The S1 level-meter is very useful and I like that it can be inserted at various spots.  

edit:
P.S. Going to check out that Waves VU plugin. Sounds like they've modeled the physical VU meter movement. 
post edited by Tom B - 2017/12/10 01:35:11

- Tom B.
RSMCGUITAR
Max Output Level: -64 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1318
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/09 23:32:10 (permalink)
Hey Jeff,

You seem like the resident expert on metering. I'm wondering your thoughts on the Presonus VU meter add-on?
werewindle
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 214
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/10 07:21:00 (permalink)
Just completed drum map for SD3 (AD2 was already available) and will be uploading to presonus exchange in next few days, also working on some of the virtual instruments by Ample Sound.

Sonar: Platinum & Studio One 3
Production PC: Intel i7-6950x 10 cores (20 processors) CPU @ 3.00GHz (with overclock to 3.60GHz), RAM 64GB, Windows 10 - 64 bit, Sound Blaster ZxR Pro, Dual Nvidia GTX1080 with 2 widescreen Monitors
MIDI: Akai Advance 49, Roland A-500Pro, Akai MPD230, Softube Console 1, Akai EWI USB, Roli Seaboard 25
Instruments: Martin D12X1AE Dreadnought - 12 string, Martin Ed Sheeran X Signature Edition, Fender Standard Precision-Bass Black MN, Gibson Custom Shop EDS-1275 Cherry (12 & 6 string dual)
rodreb
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 915
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/10 10:36:56 (permalink)
Are the track/waveform colors in the track view editable in Studio One? I really don't care for how bright and cartoonish they look. Kind of annoying, IMHO. 

ROD

Imaginary Friend Recording 
https://www.facebook.com/ifrecording?skip_nax_wizard=true

Dell XPS, i7 8700 (6 core), 16 gb 2666 RAM, two 2 Tb 7200 RPM HDD's, Windows 10 Home, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 & Octapre

pwalpwal
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/10 10:55:04 (permalink)
colours are somewhat configurable, plus the gui changes as you adjust the sliders

just a sec

rodreb
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 915
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/10 11:20:17 (permalink)
Thanks, pwalpwal.

ROD

Imaginary Friend Recording 
https://www.facebook.com/ifrecording?skip_nax_wizard=true

Dell XPS, i7 8700 (6 core), 16 gb 2666 RAM, two 2 Tb 7200 RPM HDD's, Windows 10 Home, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 & Octapre

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 6
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1