Helpful ReplyWhat I miss so far in Studio One.

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 6
Author
sonarman1
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 255
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/25 10:35:31 (permalink)
I dont like every aspect of Sonar's GUI but the console view is awesome. I feel very inspired to mix while looking at sonar's console view, S1 console view is very cartoonish or in other words has a very digitalized look. Perhaps this wont be an issue to music making. But certain things goes well along with our brain and keep us inspired during work.
synkrotron
Max Output Level: -22.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5263
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/25 10:51:42 (permalink)
I don't mind the look of the Console but I would like to be able to have the busses to the right of the Master Bus...

http://www.synkrotron.co.uk/
Intel Core™i7-3820QM Quad Core Mobile Processor 2.70GHz 8MB cache | Intel HM77 Express Chipset | 16GB SAMSUNG 1600MHz SODIMM DDR3 RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M - 2.0GB DDR5 Video RAM | 500GB Samsung 850 Pro SSD | 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD | Windows 10 Pro | Roland OCTA-CAPTURE | SONAR Platinum ∞ FFS| Too many VSTi's to list here | KRK KNS-8400 Headphones | Roland JP-8000 | Oberheim OB12 | Novation Nova | Gibson SG Special | PRS Studio
Jeff Evans
Max Output Level: -24 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5139
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/25 19:48:00 (permalink)
Hi Marshall. I am away from my studio right now but happy to look into what you are trying to do. Can you explain a little more clearly what you are trying to do. One thing is for certain there is usually a way Studio One can do exactly what you are used to. It will be just a matter of figuring out the exact workflow required. And I am sure it can be done as well without having to create a separate track for each take as well.

I don't mind the console at all in fact I really like it. The console works well too on a separate monitor and extended fully vertically as well showing inserts and sends permanently. Presonus plugins can also be opened as a mini thumbnail as well while in console view and this can also be very helpful. The height of the faders are also variable. The console certainly does not impeded music making. In fact it enhances it in its own way.

The master buss being the very last thing to the right in the console in my opinion is also the smartest thing. Otherwise you would loose it half the time. Buses can be to the right or allowed to live next to tracks. Faderport 1 and 8/16 at the touch of a button can also take instant control over the masterbuss which is very cool. Once you start using Studio One with any of the Faderport models you will never go back either.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME PCI HDSP9632 - Steinberg Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8- Studio One V4 - iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett thunderbolt interface 

Poor minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas -Eleanor Roosevelt
mumpcake
Max Output Level: -59 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1609
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/25 20:33:10 (permalink)
I decided to look at Studio One.  One thing I haven't been able to do is be able to repeat a clip by dragging it on the right edge.  My Google-fu only seemed to find a feature request for that on their forum. 

Fortunately, for everything else someone has said that they miss in this thread, Jeff has pointed out a solution, so I hope his record holds for this one too.

Jeff Evans
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/25 20:42:18 (permalink)
Select the clip and press D. It will generate an exact copy to the right of the selected clip. Hold D down and you will get multiple clips being duplicated continuously. Time to learn the key commands! Make sure the clip is the exact grid length though for exact copy timing. I think there is a repeat command too. I have not used it much.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME PCI HDSP9632 - Steinberg Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8- Studio One V4 - iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett thunderbolt interface 

Poor minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas -Eleanor Roosevelt
mumpcake
Max Output Level: -59 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1609
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/25 21:20:14 (permalink)
Jeff Evans
Time to learn the key commands!

Yes it is!  I was trying to copy a clip last night, took me forever to figure out that it was Alt-click instead of Ctrl-click.
Jeff Evans
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/25 21:37:19 (permalink)
A good thing to do is to visit Studio One Expert and do a search for the Unofficial Studio One V3 manual. You will find a link there and you can download. Of course the manual is also in Studio One. The PDF manual in your account is a little out of date.

Do some searches on Duplicate. There are a few options in terms of duplication of events (midi and audio) For example copies are usually not shared meaning changes made in one won't be reflected in the others. However you can make copies shared meaning changes made in one copy will be reflected in all others. (Handy!!!!)

The Duplicate command on the menu allows you to create a number of copies between designated points on the time line. An event can be selected and hold down Alt and drag and then a copy is made etc..

soens
Max Output Level: -23.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5154
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/25 23:18:06 (permalink)
You can download a PDF of SO3's key commands from your My PreSonus page.
Once there, go to My Purchases and click on GET ALL CONTENT, scroll down to Extra Downloads and click on Misc.
Once there you'll see Release Notes and SO3 Key Commands PDFs.

It's 3 pages so I was able to set my print options so it's all on one sheet of paper with 2 pages on one side using portrait mode and shrink to fit.
post edited by soens - 2017/12/25 23:58:31
Marshall
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 602
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/26 11:53:05 (permalink)
Jeff Evans
Hi Marshall. I am away from my studio right now but happy to look into what you are trying to do. Can you explain a little more clearly what you are trying to do. One thing is for certain there is usually a way Studio One can do exactly what you are used to. It will be just a matter of figuring out the exact workflow required. And I am sure it can be done as well without having to create a separate track for each take as well.

What I am trying to do is to replicate the Sound on Sound recording mode that you can choose as a preference in Sonar. When I am recording a lead guitar part, I typically record just a bar or two, or even a couple of notes at a time. I want to do this all on one track. Let's say I record two bars, and I am happy with it. I then want to record the second bit. In Sonar, I would set a marker, say half a bar before the end of the first piece of recorded audio. I would then move the time line to that marker, and hit record. I would then be able to hear the last half a bar of the first piece of audio (I don't want to replace it), and know when to "come in" to record the second piece. 

I might end up with 10 or more audio clips (in Sonar-speak), all of which are overlapping. I want to be able to hear everything - there is no "replacement" going on. I am "blending" the clips together. When I am happy with it, I might bounce them all together for convenience, but that's not relevant here. 

How can I replicate this in Studio One? 
Jeff Evans
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/26 12:46:09 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby dcumpian 2017/12/26 13:38:54
Ok I have done some experimenting. I agree this is a rather unique recording mode which seems to be a Sonar thing.  And it may not be exactly replicated in Studio One (yet!) I will keep testing though. 

Here is a work around. You need to do three things.

1 Create a keyboard command for the duplicate track command. (not duplicate complete!, just duplicate track) There is not one right now so you will have find a qwerty key that is not being used or use a modifier for one that  is being used but I suggest find a spare key letter.

2 Go to Studio One Preferences (on Mac) or Options (PC) and go to Advanced/Console. Now check the box that says 
Audio Input follows selection.

3 While in Preferences or Options/Advanced/Console check the box that also says 
Audio Track monitoring follows record. (that is if you are feeding a signal into Studio One and you are monitoring it via the software monitoring mode) If you are monitoring through an external mixer then you don't have to do this.

Now this setup does create separate tracks for your takes as you piece the solo together for example but the good news is this is seriously fast.

Setup an audio track and record the first part of your solo. Stop at some point.

Press you new keyboard command you have made and you will instantly get a new track. The previous track will jump out of record and the new one will be set to record (and software monitor)

Just hit play and you will hear first part of your solo, hit the * button on the numeric keypad and you will be instantly in record for the newly created track so you can complete second part of solo etc.  Note you can also set the loop start point where ever you want and get Studio One to jump into record there for you. If you have got any of the Faderports, you can connect a foot switch and get this to go into record too.

Keep going as needed. You will hear every track play back. Keep adding on and extending the solo say on the last newly created track. You can replace any section too. Just stay on the last track and don't press the duplicate track key command until you are ready to move on. You can also jump back to any of the previous recorded tracks and re do bits as well. Any track you select will be in record. 

The advantage of all this is you will see all your takes on sep tracks. Then just cut and paste and move all the bits onto a single track. Do fades as needed to smooth transitions. Do a CtrL B on the whole thing to get a new bounced audio of the whole thing.

Not perfect but also not bad either and quick too. You will get fast at doing this. 

Jimbo21
Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 696
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/26 14:57:33 (permalink)
I haven't found it yet but is there a loop record in SO3? Like for instance the aforementioned lead guitar track I sometimes like to loop and record multiple takes at once. If already covered, apologies.

Dell XPS 8700 i7 4770 3.4GHZ, Windows 7 64bit, 8gb Ram, Focurite 18i6, Sonar Platinum

https://soundcloud.com/jimmy-james-and-the-blue
Marshall
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 602
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/26 15:11:40 (permalink)
This is really helpful Jeff, thanks. The thing that makes it pretty slick is that each track automatically jumps in and out of record as you select/deselect it...and this can be done by the up and down arrows, rather than scrabbling for the mouse! Not perfect, but very close!
Jeff Evans
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/26 20:00:14 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby sonarman1 2017/12/27 10:51:50
Thanks Bill. I think it is interesting how Soanr had this sound on sound thing happening.  It is a great record mode. Remember too that Studio One is always improving and adding in new features.  It would not surprise me in the least they add that in as an extra record mode at some point. Probably in a major update such as V4. Which could be this year.

I think my approach works well at least for now. The thing about recording with the loop mode and doing takes to layers is that it works great except you don't hear anything from the previous takes and in your case you want to.

I know this does not apply necessarily to you but midi recording can be done the way you want in Studio One. There is a record mix mode that lets you hear everything and allows you to add in new material. They just need to get something similar happening in audio.

If I were to create say a solo in stages like this the above approach would be how I would do it at least for now.

Watch out as well for those two options of record mode and monitoring following track selection. They can be annoying as well when you don't want them. Just turn them off when not needed.

If you are also concerned about the extra tracks being created and taking up realestate another idea is create a solo folder say and do it all in there. Then you can just close the folder and it will only occupy single track width.  (Note - in the mixer you can hide all those solo tracks too so you don't have to see them all) You could also select all those solo tracks and create a buss and apply the effects processing there. Then you would not even have to cut and move the various solo pieces onto one track at all. Just leave them all separate and they are all addressing the buss. You would not have to fiddle with cross fades either just use the fade handles at the start and end of each event on each track.  You could also get creative and add special effects to just certain tracks too meaning some parts of the solo would get delays etc..

cparmerlee
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1153
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/26 20:20:36 (permalink)
Jeff Evans
It would not surprise me in the least they add that in as an extra record mode. Probably in a major update such as V4. Which could be this year.

They will have to hurry.  :)

DAW: SONAR Platinum Audio I/F: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 gen2
OS: Windows 10 64-bit CPU: Haswell 4790 4.0 GHz, 4 core, 8 thread  Memory: 16 GB      Video: GTX-760Ti
Storage: Sandisk SSD 500GB for active projects. ReadyNAS 20 TB for long-term storage

sonocrafters.com
Jeff Evans
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/26 20:46:50 (permalink)
cparmerleeThey will have to hurry.  :)

That is just the thing. There is no hurry. What a lot of people are forgetting is that Studio One is only 6 years old and other DAW's are like 30 years old. None of them were even remotely as powerful at 6 years old as Studio One is now. Even now at 6 it is only slightly behind some DAW's and already way ahead than others.

If people keep voting for the feature requests they will simply put them in. Plus the ones they think of that nobody has thought of and they are often excellent.  Next year we will more than likely have it all. Track Templates, Import session data, mix recall (which can be done now in a number of ways) midi event editing etc it goes on.  We even have VCA faders right now, which are excellent at times. It has been a marvelous program to use and grow with.

cparmerlee
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1153
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/26 20:49:57 (permalink)
Jeff Evans
Probably in a major update such as V4. Which could be this year.
cparmerleeThey will have to hurry.  :)

That is just the thing. There is no hurry.

If they are going to get it out this year, they will have to hurry.  Personally, I don't mind waiting until 2018.

DAW: SONAR Platinum Audio I/F: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 gen2
OS: Windows 10 64-bit CPU: Haswell 4790 4.0 GHz, 4 core, 8 thread  Memory: 16 GB      Video: GTX-760Ti
Storage: Sandisk SSD 500GB for active projects. ReadyNAS 20 TB for long-term storage

sonocrafters.com
Dave76
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 171
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/26 21:18:29 (permalink)
Jeff Evans
Select the clip and press D. It will generate an exact copy to the right of the selected clip. Hold D down and you will get multiple clips being duplicated continuously. Time to learn the key commands! Make sure the clip is the exact grid length though for exact copy timing. I think there is a repeat command too. I have not used it much.

Some bonus features for the D key:
- Hold down shift and shared copies are created (eg. changes to one affect all of the copies).
- Hold down alt and any existing events will be pushed over to make room for the duplicate.

Also, I find that Studio One attempts to guess a musically appropriate place to put the clip so keeping exact grid length hasn't been necessary. For example, if you have an acoustic guitar clip with the strum beginning before the first beat of the measure, Studio One will position the duplicate so that the strum falls at the same musical offset relative to the next measure. Of course, some times the guess is completely out of line with what you want but it is predictable once you play around a little so easy to compensate for as needed. 
Rasure
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 584
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/27 05:17:51 (permalink)
Spent the past few days in Studio One 3 Pro, Liking it so far, the only thing I`m not keen on is how in Sonar I can work solely in track view and view all buses and outputs in that view, I have to keep switching to mixer view in SO just to see the master out. Be perfect if all buses were shown by default in edit/track view as and when they were added.

I`ve voted this up over at PreSonus http://answers.presonus.com/2805/id-love-to-see-busses-and-fx-tracks-in-arrange-window would be great if any Sonar users who would like this to also vote it up :-)

I was going to stick with Sonar, but been thinking a lot about its unfixed bugs and of course future plugin support, so have to make a move to a DAW that is strong and being updated on a regular basis.

[ASUS Z97-K 3.30 gigahertz Intel Core i5-4590]
[16 Gig Ram]
[NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050 Ti 1920 X 1080]
[Windows 10 Pro x64]
[Sonar Platinum x64 Lifetime]
[Studio One 4 Pro]
[Notion 6]
[Waves Mercury + Abbey Road & SSL Collection V10]
[Mackie Onyx 400f]

YouTube | 10% Off Waves | Rasuresphere II Omnisphere Library & Midi Stems
Jeff Evans
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/27 05:48:08 (permalink)
There is a way to set up Studio One so that pressing the F3 key alternates between the mixer being full screen and the arrange window being full screen. A la Pro Tools. I am on two screens so I am glad to be honest that the arrange window is only showing what it needs show. One could suggest that buses and things are best left to the mixer page. 

I prefer to do the mix changes on the mixer page and the music editing on the arrange page. 

Rasure
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/27 06:03:38 (permalink)
Ok maybe not by default, but at least having the options :-)

[16 Gig Ram]
[Windows 10 Pro x64]
[Studio One 4 Pro]
[Notion 6]
[Mackie Onyx 400f]

Jeff Evans
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/27 06:45:12 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Rasure 2017/12/28 00:26:35
There is a way to make a buss visible on the main arrange page. While in the mixer, click on the buss. Click in that title area that says Auto OFF just above the buss name. Click on Add/remove parameters. Select Volume in the right pane and then click on ADD to the left of that.

The buss will now appear on the main arrange window. Press A to show the volume automation and at this point you will see a blue line. Buss volume can be adjusted here and automation can be recorded and viewed etc..Or simply left off allowing you to manually adjust buss level.

Even pressing A again will put the tracks back to normal. The buss will remain behind though and volume can still be adjusted. If you add Pan now it will show up when A is pressed to show automation. But not when tracks are normal. (i.e. not automation view) 

The track list can be expanded (very top left corner, those little horizontal lines) This buss can now be hidden or revealed at will. (both in mixer and arrange window though, so probably best left viewed) 

igiwigi
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 437
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/27 11:18:44 (permalink)
NO SYS EX  SUPPORT
synkrotron
Max Output Level: -22.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5263
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/27 12:14:42 (permalink)
igiwigi
NO SYS EX  SUPPORT

Why all the shouting?

http://www.synkrotron.co.uk/
Intel Core™i7-3820QM Quad Core Mobile Processor 2.70GHz 8MB cache | Intel HM77 Express Chipset | 16GB SAMSUNG 1600MHz SODIMM DDR3 RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M - 2.0GB DDR5 Video RAM | 500GB Samsung 850 Pro SSD | 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD | Windows 10 Pro | Roland OCTA-CAPTURE | SONAR Platinum ∞ FFS| Too many VSTi's to list here | KRK KNS-8400 Headphones | Roland JP-8000 | Oberheim OB12 | Novation Nova | Gibson SG Special | PRS Studio
Jeff Evans
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/27 22:20:32 (permalink)
It is a good point. So far I have been able to do almost everything without it but then there is the odd situation where I wish it would handle SYSEX as well. Some synths can dump single patches or banks via SYSEX and reload that way too. One thing I loved about my old Yamaha TX816 rack.  (8 DX 7's in one box!!) And using Logic at the time. It could send single SYSEX patch dumps even in the middle of the music.

We can only hope that they might put it in at some point. 

Tom B
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 107
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/27 23:08:04 (permalink)
A question sometimes arises about how to setup Studio One audio I/O with user-specified names. Here's how:

From Options (Ctrl+,) find "Audio I/O Setup", "Song Setup".  Or, right-click almost anywhere in the console view, and select "Audio I/O Setup".  In the Audio I/O dialog, fill-in the matrix which maps the audio I/O using names of your choice.  This creates an I/O setup for the current song. To make this I/O setup available for new songs, set "Make Default".

I haven't found a way to apply a new default I/O setup to a previous song. However, Audio I/O setup can be edited per song.

Edit: simplified wording in console view.
post edited by Tom B - 2017/12/28 03:19:50

- Tom B.
See the new Cakewalk by Bandlab Forum - Jan 2019.
Rasure
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/28 00:35:35 (permalink)
Jeff Evans
There is a way to make a buss visible on the main arrange page. While in the mixer, click on the buss. Click in that title area that says Auto OFF just above the buss name. Click on Add/remove parameters. Select Volume in the right pane and then click on ADD to the left of that.

The buss will now appear on the main arrange window. Press A to show the volume automation and at this point you will see a blue line. Buss volume can be adjusted here and automation can be recorded and viewed etc..Or simply left off allowing you to manually adjust buss level.

Even pressing A again will put the tracks back to normal. The buss will remain behind though and volume can still be adjusted. If you add Pan now it will show up when A is pressed to show automation. But not when tracks are normal. (i.e. not automation view) 

The track list can be expanded (very top left corner, those little horizontal lines) This buss can now be hidden or revealed at will. (both in mixer and arrange window though, so probably best left viewed) 

Grrrr my other post went missing after editing so have had to retype!

Thank you Jeff, that was very helpful. Managing to get my template set up, slowly but surely. Have used folders routed to busses, extra buss for Master, which is going to main out, can even add FX sends and keep them in relevant folder too. So far, so good. Thank you once again, much appreciated :-) 

[16 Gig Ram]
[Windows 10 Pro x64]
[Studio One 4 Pro]
[Notion 6]
[Mackie Onyx 400f]

Rimshot
Max Output Level: -29 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4625
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/28 01:48:20 (permalink)
Jeff, thank you for doing such a great job helping here. Once the new users can get past the basics, lots of killer options are to be learned like Scratch Pad, Arranger tracks, Project, multi-instrument/EFX routing, etc. 
First things first.

Rimshot 

Sonar Platinum 64 (Lifer), Studio One V3.5, Notion 6, Steinberg UR44, Zoom R24, Purrrfect Audio Pro Studio DAW (Case: Silent Mid Tower, Power Supply: 600w quiet, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz (8 threads), RAM: 16GB DDR3/1600 
, OS drive: 1TB HD, Audio drive: 1TB HD), Windows 10 x64 Anniversary, Equator D5 monitors, Faderport, FP8, Akai MPK261
soens
Max Output Level: -23.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5154
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/29 07:16:43 (permalink)
Aim Assist, or cursor position coordinates.

EDIT:
Not the crosshair line but the position coordinates displayed at the top of it.
SO3's crosshair line doesn't include these.
I believe this feature request is what I'm talking about.

Even Mixcraft Edit window has this in the upper left corner, which I like better than floating with the cursor line where it covers up things I want to see.
post edited by soens - 2017/12/30 22:02:42
dcumpian
Max Output Level: -34 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4124
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/29 14:06:25 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby mkerl 2017/12/30 22:58:14
soens
Aim Assist, or cursor position coordinates.

It's coming down to little things like that. Even Mixcraft Edit window has this in the upper left corner, which I like better than floating with the cursor line where it covers up things.

This?

https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/articles/210050343-Studio-One-3-Advanced-Options-Overview

Dan

Mixing is all about control.

My music:
http://dancumpian.bandcamp.com/ or https://soundcloud.com/dcumpian Studiocat Advanced Studio DAW (Intel i5 3550 @ 3.7GHz, Z77 motherboard, 16GB Ram, lots of HDDs), Sonar Plat, Mackie 1604, PreSonus Audiobox 44VSL, ESI 4x4 Midi Interface, Ibanez Bass, Custom Fender Mexi-Strat, NI S88, Roland JV-2080 & MDB-1, Komplete, Omnisphere, Lots o' plugins.    
Magic Russ
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 412
Re: What I miss so far in Studio One. 2017/12/29 17:41:44 (permalink)
Currently the biggest issue I have is that apparently a lot of my "Acid" files don't have tempo info in them.  As a result, some of these loops don't line up with my measures.  If I can guess the tempo from the filename or folder, I can set that in the imported loop.  However, if I don't know, I can't get the loops to line up correctly.

I haven't had this problem with REX files.  I suspect that unlike .wav files, the .rx2 format requires the tempo information to be stored.

Check Out my presets for Rapture Classic
http://patcharena.com/dow...5c3a1a706c5f940397d297
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 6
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1