Helpful ReplyBig announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You

Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 12 of 24
Author
subtlearts
Max Output Level: -53.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2200
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/06 13:17:37 (permalink)
MPH
My question to Cakewalk (which they probably won't / can't answer)... What are the general future plans for Sonar? How long are they planning to update / support Sonar? That is the only way to define how good of a deal this is for their long-time users... Without quantifying this, I'm having a lot of trouble getting excited about this offer. If in two years they put Sonar to bed and roll out their new flagship DAW, this won't seem anything more than a Kickstarter for a Mac Sonar version.

I don't have an issue paying for additional content but what is the expected lifespan of Sonar?

There is perhaps reason to suspect they will discontinue it in 2037 

Joking. They have said very clearly that there are no plans to discontinue and replace Sonar. It is their flagship product and the center of everything they do, and they are very much focused on continuing to develop, improve, and sell it, not cashing out on it in a gigantic bait-and-switch. I don't think there is any way you can get much more reassurance from them than that, given that a contractual agreement not to totally and flagrantly screw over their longtime loyal user base is a) hopefully not necessary given the general goodwill they've created with us over the years, and b) unlikely to hold legal water if it really came down to it.

Whether you choose to take them at their word, or instead believe they are rubbing their hands together and hatching secret evil plans, is pretty much up to you. But if they were, they likely wouldn't tell us about them here on the forum, would they?...

tobias tinker 
music is easy: just start with complete silence, and take away the parts you don't like!
tobiastinker.com
aeosrecords.com
soundfascination.com
Sonar Platinum, a bunch of other stuff...
whitejs
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 89
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/06 13:33:40 (permalink)
bsantini99
I for one am not buying into this money grab to support MAC development. Part of your money will go toward this and not toward updating Sonar PC. I am not giving these guys $199 of my money without seeing what I am getting. How about a written guarantee they will continue monthly updates for at least the next two years and commit to adding x number of new vsts, other plug ins, and improvements. If they are truly 'listening', how about a list of features people are requesting you will commit to. They could at any time discontinue the current platinum product or reduce the frequency or quality of the updates. Once you give them your money, you give up control and choice. 

It's funny, because when I rolled into the page and watched the video, I have to say I was a bit shocked at the lack of real rationale being put forth.  It seemed like double talk, really, and almost at a child's level.
This indeed is a push to get a cash infusion.  I would have bought in if that had been stated with a sober, clear demeanor and candor, but it wasn't.  What seems to have been attempted is this "Hold on to your seats, folks, because we are about to give you a WORLD-CHANGING PRIVILEGE!  Get ready, it's coming!  You will be astounded!"

Well, if you think about the fact that you are already on a subscription or paying a yearly hundred some to be on a so-called "update" vehicle (while many vendors offer fixes and decimal-version updates free because they are responsible for functional programming, no less) -- a vehicle that did not even include upgrades in the first place -- you might soon realize, after letting the hype dissipate, that you just got asked for $200.  Sure they are trading your money for an unlimited upgrade future, so it's not devoid of balance, BUT, I would ask this: since upgrades to new evolutionary products (like the jump from X2 to X3 and such) are far and few between, why didn't any of you ever ask why you are paying $100 or more a year for fixes and polishes?

I'm not sure I like the way these young folks are carrying on, frankly.  I understand the fine lines here, and love the software, but if I were everyone here I'd look at that video again and ask "What was that about?  Did I get played?"

Why not just issue stock, so to speak, stating that you need some money?
MPH
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 29
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/06 13:37:54 (permalink)
subtlearts
There is perhaps reason to suspect they will discontinue it in 2037 

Joking. They have said very clearly that there are no plans to discontinue and replace Sonar. It is their flagship product and the center of everything they do, and they are very much focused on continuing to develop, improve, and sell it, not cashing out on it in a gigantic bait-and-switch. I don't think there is any way you can get much more reassurance from them than that, given that a contractual agreement not to totally and flagrantly screw over their longtime loyal user base is a) hopefully not necessary given the general goodwill they've created with us over the years, and b) unlikely to hold legal water if it really came down to it.

Whether you choose to take them at their word, or instead believe they are rubbing their hands together and hatching secret evil plans, is pretty much up to you. But if they were, they likely wouldn't tell us about them here on the forum, would they?...

Which is why I'll most likely stay on the sidelines, with some popcorn and see where this road leads...
stevec
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 11546
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/06 13:55:59 (permalink)
whitejs
...BUT, I would ask this: since upgrades to new evolutionary products (like the jump from X2 to X3 and such) are far and few between, why didn't any of you ever ask why you are paying $100 or more a year for fixes and polishes?

I'm curious...  which version of SONAR are you currently using? 

SteveC
https://soundcloud.com/steve-cocchi
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=39163

SONAR Platinum x64, Intel Q9300 (2.5Ghz), Asus P5N-D, Win7 x64 SP1, 8GB RAM, 1TB internal + ESATA + USB Backup HDDs, ATI Radeon HD5450 1GB RAM + dual ViewSonic VA2431wm Monitors;
Focusrite 18i6 (ASIO);
Komplete 9, Melodyne Studio 4, Ozone 7 Advanced, Rapture Pro, GPO5, Valhalla Plate, MJUC comp, MDynamic EQ, lots of other freebie VST plugins, synths and Kontakt libraries

Brian Walton
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 584
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/06 14:42:07 (permalink)
whitejs
bsantini99
I for one am not buying into this money grab to support MAC development. Part of your money will go toward this and not toward updating Sonar PC. I am not giving these guys $199 of my money without seeing what I am getting. How about a written guarantee they will continue monthly updates for at least the next two years and commit to adding x number of new vsts, other plug ins, and improvements. If they are truly 'listening', how about a list of features people are requesting you will commit to. They could at any time discontinue the current platinum product or reduce the frequency or quality of the updates. Once you give them your money, you give up control and choice. 

It's funny, because when I rolled into the page and watched the video, I have to say I was a bit shocked at the lack of real rationale being put forth.  It seemed like double talk, really, and almost at a child's level.
This indeed is a push to get a cash infusion.  I would have bought in if that had been stated with a sober, clear demeanor and candor, but it wasn't.  What seems to have been attempted is this "Hold on to your seats, folks, because we are about to give you a WORLD-CHANGING PRIVILEGE!  Get ready, it's coming!  You will be astounded!"

Well, if you think about the fact that you are already on a subscription or paying a yearly hundred some to be on a so-called "update" vehicle (while many vendors offer fixes and decimal-version updates free because they are responsible for functional programming, no less) -- a vehicle that did not even include upgrades in the first place -- you might soon realize, after letting the hype dissipate, that you just got asked for $200.  Sure they are trading your money for an unlimited upgrade future, so it's not devoid of balance, BUT, I would ask this: since upgrades to new evolutionary products (like the jump from X2 to X3 and such) are far and few between, why didn't any of you ever ask why you are paying $100 or more a year for fixes and polishes?

I'm not sure I like the way these young folks are carrying on, frankly.  I understand the fine lines here, and love the software, but if I were everyone here I'd look at that video again and ask "What was that about?  Did I get played?"

SPLAT is a subset of their users.  If they wanted a money grab, they would have rolled out such an opportunity to say the Artist users.  

While I don't like spending money.  I'm guessing this is going to be a pretty good deal.  

The only people paying $199 for lifetime were not current members (or perhaps paying monthly, and you opt out at any time).  If you were a current member at the time of the offer, it seems most are paying $99.  

X2 to X3 type of updates happened basically every year like clockwork.  It is not much different than paying for that in advance, with a little extra $, and you are getting a lifetime of them.  Think about if this was offered 15 years ago, are you suggesting it wouldn't have been worth it?  
Anderton
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/06 15:03:16 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby bapu 2016/06/06 16:25:06
whitejs

Because it wouldn't be true.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
Anderton
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/06 16:20:36 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby bapu 2016/06/06 18:00:03
whitejs

BUT, I would ask this: since upgrades to new evolutionary products (like the jump from X2 to X3 and such) are far and few between, why didn't any of you ever ask why you are paying $100 or more a year for fixes and polishes?

It's really hard to accept the premise that a Drum Replacer, Linear Phase EQ and Linear Phase Multiband (both capable of mid-side processing), Upsampling on rendering and playback, Tempo Detection for music played without a click, Patch Points, Aux Tracks, added import/export file compatibility, and being Windows 10-compatible the day it was introduced can be dismissed as "fixes and polishes." And that's just within the last year, nor does that include optimizations, enhancements, updates to products like Melodyne and Lounge Lizard, a monthly magazine, etc. etc.

Probably the reason why no one ever asked "why you are paying $100 or more a year for fixes and polishes" is because they would consider that a ridiculous question, and they don't like asking ridiculous questions.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
Piotr
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 208
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/06 16:23:06 (permalink)
Brian Walton
whitejs
bsantini99

[...]

[...]
While I don't like spending money.  I'm guessing this is going to be a pretty good deal.  

The only people paying $199 for lifetime were not current members (or perhaps paying monthly, and you opt out at any time).  If you were a current member at the time of the offer, it seems most are paying $99.  

[...]

It is not exactly like that. Also all current members but who didn't extend this year their membership yet (like me I am member till August) will have to pay 199$ (+VAT in EU). But happily it gives no extra cost. So I fully agree with you it is real good deal.
Dreamstation
  • Total Posts : 45
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/06 21:10:19 (permalink)
Brian Walton
If you are on X3, go to audiodeluxe.com and add the upgrade to Plat from any producer to your cart.  The deal is better than $199.  

Thanks for the tip - that's a very decent price reduction!
Blades
Max Output Level: -43 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3246
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/06 22:05:55 (permalink)
Just for grins, I looked at the audiodeluxe site, where it looks like there are some decent deals, but in this case, $339 is what I was offered.  Nonetheless, I bought it on Saturday for the $199 deal directly from Cakewalk.

Blades
www.blades.technology  - Technology Info and Tutorials for Music and Web
Brando
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2776
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/06 22:57:46 (permalink)
stevec
whitejs
...BUT, I would ask this: since upgrades to new evolutionary products (like the jump from X2 to X3 and such) are far and few between, why didn't any of you ever ask why you are paying $100 or more a year for fixes and polishes?

I'm curious...  which version of SONAR are you currently using? 

I hear crickets....

Brando
Cakewalk, Studio One Pro, Reaper
Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL
ASUS Prime Z370-A LGA1151, 32GB DDR4, Intel 8700K i7, 500 GB SSD, 3 x 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Pro 64
sonarman1
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 255
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/07 01:55:36 (permalink)
Deleted
hevanw
  • Total Posts : 80
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/07 04:54:43 (permalink)
Blades
Just for grins, I looked at the audiodeluxe site, where it looks like there are some decent deals, but in this case, $339 is what I was offered.  Nonetheless, I bought it on Saturday for the $199 deal directly from Cakewalk.

Guess it's too late anyway, but just for correctness/completeness: you are not being offered anything on AudioDeluxe. They don't know what you are currently on, so you have to pick the right product yourself. If you paid $199 via Cakewalk, it means you are on Producer or Platinum, and then you had to pick 'Upgrade from any Producer or Platinum' ($199) at AudioDeluxe (or any reseller for that matter) which would end up being $169 upon checkout.
Casper242
  • Total Posts : 4
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/07 07:49:51 (permalink)
What I'd like to know is this: if I don't buy the lifetime upgrades now but do a 'regular' upgrade in, say, three years from now, will that regular upgrade also be for core functionality only?
Brando
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2776
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/07 08:40:52 (permalink)
The Platinum  you buy in 3 years time and the product currently being offered via lifetime updates (after being updated in 3 years time) will be exactly the same. Everyone is hung up on the term "Core Functionality" - but it really just means that the contents (What is included) are up to Cakewalk to decide, and users should not expect to get all other products that Cakewalk produces in the intervening period, for free. (Some customers'll whinge and whine about it anyway, but, yeah....)

Brando
Cakewalk, Studio One Pro, Reaper
Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL
ASUS Prime Z370-A LGA1151, 32GB DDR4, Intel 8700K i7, 500 GB SSD, 3 x 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Pro 64
subtlearts
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/07 08:42:22 (permalink)
Casper242
What I'd like to know is this: if I don't buy the lifetime upgrades now but do a 'regular' upgrade in, say, three years from now, will that regular upgrade also be for core functionality only?

This has been clear for some time now. Lifetime platinum members and non-lifetime platinum members will receive the same updates. Whatever those are. At the moment, all listed future updates are the same for all 3 tiers (Artist, Professional, Platinum), but presumably in future there will continue to be differences between them, since they are all, for the moment at least, still available. Buying into the lifetime option now does not relegate us to a lower standing than monthly or yearly updaters. It is for the platinum version and will include everything that comes along with that. 

tobias tinker 
music is easy: just start with complete silence, and take away the parts you don't like!
tobiastinker.com
aeosrecords.com
soundfascination.com
Casper242
  • Total Posts : 4
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/07 11:12:38 (permalink)
Thanks for clarifying, Brando and subtlearts.
ØSkald
Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1248
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/07 12:16:04 (permalink)
Got the 4life

Asus TUF Z370-Pro Gaming, Bugera Trirec Infinium, Cakewalk Platinum, Corsair RM750 750W, Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4x8GB, Gigabyte GTX 960 2GB, Genelec 6010A with 5040A sub, Ibanez AEG10II BK, Ibanez Iron Label RGIR27E BK, Ibanez Iron Label RGIR28FE BK, Ibanez RG550 RF, Ibanez RG570 FMCS, Ibanez SR506 BM, Intel Core i7 8700K, USB, NI Komplete 11 Ultimate with Kontrol S61, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe SSD, Samsung SSDs 840 EVO 1TB, Toontrack EZdrummer 2, Toontrack EZMix 2, Toontrack Superior Drummer 3, UA Apollo Twin Duo, Windows 10 Pro
djwayne
Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2021
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/07 14:31:59 (permalink)
Is it a money grab ?? I don't think so. I bought the Lifetime update deal and got tons of updates already...I'm very happy I decided to go for it.
Nifty9993
  • Total Posts : 26
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/07 16:13:15 (permalink)
Hi 

I've trawled through this and the announcement post trying to make my up mind and I finally decided that at £158 GBP I couldn't really pass it up.
I looked at it like this...

I bought SPLAT for £390 GBP around 7 months ago and I'm absolutely loving learning it, it's got me playing and writing more than I have done for years.
You know they say everyone has a novel inside them waiting to be written? well SPLAT is telling me I've got a concept album inside me clawing to get out ..... or maybe that's just the pie I had for dinner! Anyway, I digress. 

I'm also loving the updates, even or especially the "hidden" ones that have kept it running rock solid for me since install.
The less hidden ones have been like getting a birthday present every month, especially the last EQ! In my humble opinion.

If I add the £158 to the £390 it takes my total investment up to £548.

So would I have bought SPLAT with unlimited (the lifespan of the software in my view) updates and back up support originally for £548? ....... I've come to the conclusion, absolutely!

Afer all, we gotta spend our hard earned on something right? 

We can't take it with us ... In fact .....  I think that that might be the title of the album. 

Just my thoughts

Peace all.
post edited by Nifty9993 - 2016/06/07 16:35:25
adeptus minor
  • Total Posts : 24
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/08 04:41:28 (permalink)
So, just to be clear, if I buy the Lifetime Update, I will get all future versions of Sonar? It seems almost too good to be true, what is the catch?
subtlearts
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/08 04:48:27 (permalink)
adeptus minor
So, just to be clear, if I buy the Lifetime Update, I will get all future versions of Sonar? It seems almost too good to be true, what is the catch?

There are only 17 long threads here focused on the same question. From everything CW has said to us directly, there is no catch. Updates to Sonar Platinum will continue and will be the same for lifetime members and monthly/annual members. 

tobias tinker 
tobiastinker.com
aeosrecords.com
soundfascination.com
raymondm4
  • Total Posts : 16
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/08 05:50:43 (permalink)
3 Questions about Platinum Lifetime updates.

1: Does this mean that their will no longer be cakewalk versions of 3rd party software like TH3 and Lounge Lizard or does this mean the Lesser versions of Sonar will get them free with the subscription, but Platinum flagship versions will have to buy them separately or only as full versions?

2: Does this mean that we still pay $99 annually for the complete package.

3: What makes the Platinum version Platinum if its only based on cakewalk features. Without the feature inclusion of 3rd party plug-ins, only 11 features separate Platinum from Professional (based on your site's list of features). More to the point, Professional will actually be offering more instruments and effects than Platinum to new users, if Platinum excludes 3rd party instruments and effects. Is Platinum simply becoming a barebones one-time purchase version of Professional?

I feel I need to make this clear for those that don't fully understand my point:
If AD3 comes out next year and Cakewalk includes it in Sonar, Those who have a subscription to Sonar Professional will get it but those with Platinum Lifetime will not (by the description on their site - http://www.cakewalk.com/June-2016#SONAR4Life). This would make Professional the more feature inclusive of the versions within one year. I'm not  trying to complain, just trying to cut passed the BS. If Platinum is to become a modularized professional DAW with less 3rd party features but more capability/expandability; and Professional is meant to be a more turnkey product for getting pros and semi pros started quickly, then it make since and I can work with that. But don't blow smoke up my @ss. Cakewalk is a business, not a non-profit. They are in the business of making money, not losing it. And they do NOT have a business model based on volume sales.
Furthermore, If you have information so clearly explaining this, then please post links. Those of us that are commenting are doing so because the information we have found thus far is limited. So, be a pal and share your sources of info so we can know what you know to be so obvious, allowing us to stop asking the same questions twice. The term "take my word" does not apply in this day and age, so sources would be very welcomed.
post edited by raymondm4 - 2016/06/08 08:29:26
subtlearts
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/08 06:04:50 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Rocsee70 2016/06/08 06:22:52
I give up. 

tobias tinker 
tobiastinker.com
aeosrecords.com
soundfascination.com
adeptus minor
  • Total Posts : 24
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/08 06:38:39 (permalink)
I don't believe it!!!!! There has to be a catch!
lludwick
  • Total Posts : 74
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/08 09:40:27 (permalink)
I would believe the only catch is that Cakewalk needs an infusion of cash to launch the Mac version. Even though the development of the Mac version has proven to be possible, it must be completed. This means hiring people who know Apple product integration, additional testers, and builders of the support systems (web pages, download format, etc ... ).

This 4life offer is tempting to current Sonar clients who realize the money they will save and those that might like to buy Sonar for the first time under 4life support conditions, and yes, this would include Mac people because Sonar will be available in both versions to a single person since you are allowed to have it on any computer (provided you only use a single instance at a time).

Once the infusion of cash is achieved, the project will have enough legs to stand on. The updates will be the same for both 4life and those who have chosen to stay with the subscription format.

This all sounds reasonable as a way for Sonar to expand their future. In a sense, 4life buyers may be very much like investors in the future of Sonar and may be receiving a benefit for that investment. Of course, we can never know what the real thinking is for Cakewalk in terms of this business decision, but it seems reasonable to me.

Larry Ludwick

My Music on Soundclick:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=823722

MPH
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/08 10:17:04 (permalink)
lludwick
I would believe the only catch is that Cakewalk needs an infusion of cash to launch the Mac version. Even though the development of the Mac version has proven to be possible, it must be completed. This means hiring people who know Apple product integration, additional testers, and builders of the support systems (web pages, download format, etc ... ).

This 4life offer is tempting to current Sonar clients who realize the money they will save and those that might like to buy Sonar for the first time under 4life support conditions, and yes, this would include Mac people because Sonar will be available in both versions to a single person since you are allowed to have it on any computer (provided you only use a single instance at a time).

Once the infusion of cash is achieved, the project will have enough legs to stand on. The updates will be the same for both 4life and those who have chosen to stay with the subscription format.

This all sounds reasonable as a way for Sonar to expand their future. In a sense, 4life buyers may be very much like investors in the future of Sonar and may be receiving a benefit for that investment. Of course, we can never know what the real thinking is for Cakewalk in terms of this business decision, but it seems reasonable to me.

That seems reasonable to me, too... Well said.

I'm hoping for continued success for Cakewalk and a long and healthy future for Sonar!
raymondm4
  • Total Posts : 16
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/08 10:41:07 (permalink)
lludwick

I second MPH,
If they had pitched it like that, I would have been one of the first to buy into it. Loyal users becoming the gofundme for new projects at Cakewalk and being given unique software benefits in lieu of cash returns. I'm all in with that. Maybe they should hire lludwick for marketing and PR.
MPH
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/08 12:12:04 (permalink)
raymondm4
lludwick

I second MPH,
If they had pitched it like that, I would have been one of the first to buy into it. Loyal users becoming the gofundme for new projects at Cakewalk and being given unique software benefits in lieu of cash returns. I'm all in with that. Maybe they should hire  for marketing and PR.

Agreed! B)
bapu
  • Total Posts : 86000
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/08 13:33:17 (permalink)
subtlearts
I give up. 

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 12 of 24
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1