Helpful ReplyCakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 10 of 11
Author
FanCake
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 58
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/19 13:57:58 (permalink)
jimfogle
At nine pages and growing much discussion but I have not seen the information I want to see.

Has Cakewalk posted what analytic points will be tracked?

Nothing if you turn it off.
FanCake
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/19 14:09:02 (permalink)
Appears this may be the last post I will ever make here as Cakewalk are now asking for me for my serial number to prove who I am - sorry Cake please let me politely refuse, I will 100% state however that I am fully licensed - don't worry about that, for I am far too worried about viruses and Trojans with hacks and unofficial patches, buying software is 100% the right thing to do anyway.

So I guess that's me done and banned, being anonymous is not allowed, and that's fine, no harm done it's all OK there are other things to do in my life. Have a good week all and bye.
John T
Max Output Level: -7.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6783
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/19 14:15:47 (permalink)
I don't understand. If you're posting here, clearly, you aren't banned.

http://johntatlockaudio.com/
Self-build PC // 16GB RAM // i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz // Nofan 0dB cooler // ASUS P8-Z77 V Pro motherboard // Intel x-25m SSD System Drive // Seagate RAID Array Audio Drive // Windows 10 64 bit // Sonar Platinum (64 bit) // Sonar VS-700 // M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 // KRK RP-6 Monitors // and a bunch of other stuff
FanCake
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/19 14:22:56 (permalink)
They did mention that multiple user accounts are against policy here and my time here is limited. So I suspect they still think I'm a troll. The only defense I have is please have a look at my posts.

Regardless I'm not going out fighting/complaining and moaning about it because that will obviously validate their suspicions. It's their forums after all, they made a polite request, I have politely refused, and all is well whatever happens.
jb101
Max Output Level: -46 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2946
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/19 21:27:26 (permalink)
Bye, Shirley.

You will be missed again.

Sonar Platinum
FanCake
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/19 22:57:59 (permalink)
?
Bye.
Paul P
Max Output Level: -48.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2685
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/19 23:38:49 (permalink)
FanCake
?
Bye.

I don't think you owe anyone your identity.
Your presence and opinion are appreciated.  Stick around.

Sonar Platinum [2017.10], Win7U x64 sp1, Xeon E5-1620 3.6 GHz, Asus P9X79WS, 16 GB ECC, 128gb SSD, HD7950, Mackie Blackjack
brconflict
Max Output Level: -56.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1891
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 12:02:46 (permalink)
Supplying a serial number is a great way for us to rule out one being a troll or "supposed user" when they have no investment into the community. You have to supply that if you want the free Support that comes with your investment into the software. Not sure I understand the problem. It's quite painless, I assure you. Stick around!

Brian

Sonar Platinum, Steinberg Wavelab Pro 9, MOTU 24CoreIO w/ low-slew OP-AMP mods and BLA external clock, True P8, Audient ASP008, API 512c, Chandler Germ500, Summit 2ba-221, GAP Pre-73, Peluso 22251, Peluso 2247LE, Mackie HR824, Polk Audio SRS-SDA 2.3tl w/upgraded Soniccraft crossovers and Goertz cables, powered by Pass-X350. All wiring Star-Quad XLR or Monster Cable. Power by Monster Power Signature AVS2000 voltage stabilizer and Signature Pro Power 5100 PowerCenter on a 20A isolation shielded circuit.
Sir Les
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1182
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 12:16:01 (permalink)
hmmm...Although it is optional...most probably best to set the default to off...on the installation...because, it could cause issues with some people who have gear that is sensitive to internet connections/cpu spikes and such caused by background apps running...while in DAW mode, and internet nix on, but not in use...or turned off because of audio device driver issues.

MS win 10 also collecting info...turn it off...and upon updating..the update turns it back on...and adds more spy ware to the mix...also turned on!

Now about band width and low or regular internet service providers...They charge the consumer for...if one exceeds the limit established on the package or signed in on deal...it helps add to, if pushing the bandwidth or steaming content above the limit..which incurs more charge for over stepping the limitations set in the ISP agreement..of low , or medium or such limitation on content streaming /up or down the pipe.

As the OS is doing it also...now the apps do it to?...more money...for some.

Yah, make the program have no bugs at all first...then this sort of thing becomes redundant...

eh wasn't that my moto uttered... once upon a time...?

So what happens when, we turn it all off...and still underhanded MS continues to stream info to and from the system?..and apps are adding in to the mayhem?...unplug the cables, for the tinhat people to feel safe, once the system is working well enough.

As for the background hidden spy ware that does not turn off...well let it write errors into the event viewer, when it cannot do the dirty deeds!
again when this happens...it causes glitches in cpu performance, which could make noises on recording or playback of audio....and system performance hits.

Just saying!

post edited by Sir Les - 2016/03/21 12:37:59

1. Intel 5960x 3.5mhz , ASUS x99 deluxe u3.1, Asus Thunderbolt ex II,   G skills f4 3000 Memory 32GB , ADATA ssd 250GB Main Drive, Lots of WD Red 7200 Mechanical Drives with Black Drives, 14x multi optical Drive, LG Multi Blu Drive,  2X Extern WD Mybooks usb 3.0, AMD r7 270 video card, Motu 828x TB , Motu Midi XT.
2.  USING MAC PRO, as win 10 has damaged 2 x99 systems 8.1 is also to blame for the final burnout trying to roll back!

3.  Something Wonderful: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlHkRy9cXBbYpQNvVBCt8r7fQ5PS
brconflict
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 14:40:06 (permalink)
+1 (1)
My prefs was to allow it to Default to Off. However, after longer consideration, for what CW has in mind, that fails inherently. What's the point of developing something everybody has to turn on, many of whom probably won't prioritize it? It fails to do anything useful.

There's a better way of thinking about this:
1 Most companies who develop software are beginning to use Analytics to refine their processes and knowledge of their own customer base. It's the times, get with them. I hate saying that, because I don't like it any more than anyone else. But it's true. If you want low-cost, but POWERFUL software, it's what has to follow. You can't compete blindly in this business any longer.

2 Some companies prefer to be secretive about it. Eh, Microsoft? CW has let us know up front and why. That's honorable. It's ok to ask questions and ask for CW to keep your Privacy in diligent, secured, and careful hands. They have a responsibility.

3 The idea is in the numbers, more than what you're doing. CW has limited resources to spend every waking moment in DEVelopment (baking) and QC, which means, some things must be assumed working, since those areas of the software weren't touched in the last x-number of revisions. Beta testers are needed, and so are users who report issues. Believe me, they don't have the staff to pick apart what an individual is doing 24/7 on his DAW. I would hope/ask CW doesn't sell the numbers to outside 3rd-party vendors.

4 If you're a company who sells a product that does remotely what Sonar does at the same price, you're general-speaking a bunch of geniuses, or very savvy at illegal money-management (cooking the books). No company lasts very long cooking books, so the former MUST be the case. But at what cost? All the forum users who post issues, and lose faith in Sonar, meanwhile CW spends time wasted on some feature that needed updating for only 6 users. It would be wiser with knowledge of where people spend the bulk of their time and, as a result, where to put more efforts into fixing, refining, and improving for the masses, lessening time wasted on a troublesome feature to appease those 6 users. Sure, they are important 6 users, but their needs can wait ~ another truth in reality.

Sidenote: It's been stated many times by CW that issues reported without due-diligence in testing, recreating, or detail explanation are routinely (READ: routinely) disregarded because those issues simply can't be recreated or the scenario wasn't duly provided. This is a known problem with people in general. Including....me.

5 You can STILL disable it. If you're seriously paranoid and afraid to give up a tiny shard on bandwidth, of which is getting MUCH faster all the time, turn it off. Granted, Social sites probably transmit/receive more information on you.

6 What if you owned CW and wanted to become better and better by better knowing your better customers? Would that be a better way of doing this, or would you prefer just working with a select few on improvements? Mass or few? Mass or few? What's more valuable knowledge for wisdom?

Keep this in mind: If you are a user who refuses enable-ment the Sonar analytics, but jump on the forum to complain harshly about {insert feature} that is not working properly, other users may ask if you did and [politely] pick on you for not enabling it.

BUT YOU CAN STILL DISABLE IT!  ...if you just aren't sold on it.

It's a way of life. Fighting against it is fighting against our own culture. Want cheap? You have to give something back. Deal's a deal. But this deal is still working for you!

Trust Facebook? It's free...or is it? They collect so much about what you do, it isn't even remotely funny! Do you still use Facebook? CNN? Google? Twitter? Windows? Can you turn off all that reporting? Why aren't more companies up front about it?

Brian

Sonar Platinum, Steinberg Wavelab Pro 9, MOTU 24CoreIO w/ low-slew OP-AMP mods and BLA external clock, True P8, Audient ASP008, API 512c, Chandler Germ500, Summit 2ba-221, GAP Pre-73, Peluso 22251, Peluso 2247LE, Mackie HR824, Polk Audio SRS-SDA 2.3tl w/upgraded Soniccraft crossovers and Goertz cables, powered by Pass-X350. All wiring Star-Quad XLR or Monster Cable. Power by Monster Power Signature AVS2000 voltage stabilizer and Signature Pro Power 5100 PowerCenter on a 20A isolation shielded circuit.
stevec
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 11546
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 14:54:20 (permalink)
FWIW, I installed Ozone Advanced 7 and a demo of Valhalla Shimmerverb this weekend, and one of them had a check-box for analytics in its installer.   So yeah, uncommon it is not. 

SteveC
https://soundcloud.com/steve-cocchi
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=39163

SONAR Platinum x64, Intel Q9300 (2.5Ghz), Asus P5N-D, Win7 x64 SP1, 8GB RAM, 1TB internal + ESATA + USB Backup HDDs, ATI Radeon HD5450 1GB RAM + dual ViewSonic VA2431wm Monitors;
Focusrite 18i6 (ASIO);
Komplete 9, Melodyne Studio 4, Ozone 7 Advanced, Rapture Pro, GPO5, Valhalla Plate, MJUC comp, MDynamic EQ, lots of other freebie VST plugins, synths and Kontakt libraries

Sir Les
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 15:51:17 (permalink)
OK///...great for the developers of...Now the consumers info is gold...Who pays for that info, to the consumer for the info, or kickbacks towards...as what is gleaned is used to make more sales,...So info is money...Pay for the info then would be prudently done..if more thought like capitalist....surely?...and yet now none have seen a dime paid for info taken,,,yet it is being taken, used for market gains, satistical profiting, and such development of new or better products..for marketing.....for sale..for moe money...eventually....Right?
post edited by Sir Les - 2016/03/21 16:14:36

1. Intel 5960x 3.5mhz , ASUS x99 deluxe u3.1, Asus Thunderbolt ex II,   G skills f4 3000 Memory 32GB , ADATA ssd 250GB Main Drive, Lots of WD Red 7200 Mechanical Drives with Black Drives, 14x multi optical Drive, LG Multi Blu Drive,  2X Extern WD Mybooks usb 3.0, AMD r7 270 video card, Motu 828x TB , Motu Midi XT.
2.  USING MAC PRO, as win 10 has damaged 2 x99 systems 8.1 is also to blame for the final burnout trying to roll back!

brconflict
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 16:00:34 (permalink)
Sir Les
OK///...great for the developers of...Now the consumers info is gold...Who pays for that info, to the consumer for the info, or kickbacks towards...as what is gleaned is used to make more sales,...So info is money...Pay for the info then would be prudently done..if more thought like capitalist....surely?

Sir Les, Have you read the http://www.cakewalk.com/Privacy? Is there a concern with this policy?

Brian

Sir Les
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 16:01:03 (permalink)
And if my computer/computers are being mined for info...to install said info...I want to charge for that deployment of...is only fare!

Sir Les
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 16:08:34 (permalink)
My policy is, I buy I use,...what I want employed on my systems...This has been over ruled by policies I did not sign in on...OS WIN 10...and others are now doing...

SPying, and taking information...of every key stroke, every internet page, ever thing written..posted, and or make put on the internet....it is all spying on...to make market shares, and gains in market sales or deployment...of which, if I fuel some of, and get none of that capital...I am being robbed of my information that is making money by others...Which does not come back as that to me.

and others taken from....it is not fare, and policy words mean nothing to me...if this is what is happening to my computer system...it is being mined for information...I do not want to give away, so some other profits off of, and gives nothing for....It is called robbery!

Period....and I did not sign in on spy ware...turning off some of these features in Win 10 does nothing!

So I only assume...it will be more so with those who follow that path...for money is the game, at any cost!..even infringement of Privacy, and or breaking down someones tweaked settings, to get!

That is where it is now with my understanding....Any worded policy is written by laywers and big wigs...it all has twisted words to mislead, and protect the capital...nothing more!

Be ware...You own nothing, you are only a number...you have no say, you are only to be used to make us money....other than that, you are nothing....if you do not comply...we break your system...yes that is next!...welcome to Ceasar's world...control and conquer...
licence to use only...But only read after opening the box of said agreements when installing..it is not on the box to read before buying.

Once the box is opened...you cannot return said product.

Robbery!
post edited by Sir Les - 2016/03/21 16:40:30

stevec
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 11546
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 16:33:46 (permalink)
I didn't read your entire reply, but, you are aware that you'll be able to simply turn it off...   right?    That leaves things as they are today.  

SteveC
https://soundcloud.com/steve-cocchi
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=39163

SONAR Platinum x64, Intel Q9300 (2.5Ghz), Asus P5N-D, Win7 x64 SP1, 8GB RAM, 1TB internal + ESATA + USB Backup HDDs, ATI Radeon HD5450 1GB RAM + dual ViewSonic VA2431wm Monitors;
Focusrite 18i6 (ASIO);
Komplete 9, Melodyne Studio 4, Ozone 7 Advanced, Rapture Pro, GPO5, Valhalla Plate, MJUC comp, MDynamic EQ, lots of other freebie VST plugins, synths and Kontakt libraries

brconflict
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 16:37:06 (permalink)
Sir Les
My policy is, I buy I use,...what I want inployed on my systems...This has been over ruled by policies I did not sign in on...OS WIN 10...and others are now doing...

SPying, and taking information...of every key stroke, every internet page, ever thing written..posted, and or make put on the internet....it is all spying on...to make market shares, and gains in market sales or deployment...of which, if I fuel some of, and get none of that capital...I am being robbed of my information that is making money by others...Which does not come back as that to me.

and others taken from....it is not fare, and policy words mean nothing to me...if this is what is happening to my computer system...it is being mined for information...I do not want to give away, so some other profits off of, and gives nothing for....It is called robbery!

Period....and I did not sign in on spy ware...turning off some of these features in Win 10 does nothing!

So I only assume...it will be more so with those who follow that path...for money is the game, at any cost!..even infringement of Privacy, and or breaking down someones tweaked settings, to get!

That is where it is now with my understanding....Any worded policy is written by laywers and big wigs...it all has twisted words to mislead, and protect the capital...nothing more!

Be ware...You own nothing, you are only a number...you have no say, you are only to be used to make us money....other than that, you are nothing....if you do not comply...we break your system...yes that is next!

Here's something to consider, Sir Les:

Did you know that nearly ALL major e-Commerce (online stores) sites use services that grabs hundreds of attributes of your machine's info every single time you purchase something online? I assume you've purchased software, or other products online, correct?

Every time you connect to one of those sites, not only do they have the technology through 3rd-party vendors to check out your browser, they have technology that can grab information beyond a proxy to another machine to find out more about you. It's how they fight fraudsters. Being a security engineer for my own company (day job), I've had to learn about such services. When they get that information, its shared with their security provider(s), who use that information to share with any of their own customers who use their anti-fraudster service. This builds a large database of good/bad users who buy things online with either legitimate or bad credit cards.  If you block them, it's quite possible the online store in question might simply reject your purchase. It's their right. They can't trust you any more than you can trust them, but they're willing to still do business with you. 

You'd be amazed at what information is collected from you that you don't even see by companies around the globe. Regardless how you feel about such things, the nature and reason behind them is simply something you have already likely accepted--even if you didn't know it. Believe me, the Analytics CW is collecting (again, that you can opt out of, where you cannot from these e-Commerce sites) is far less dangerous to you than merely shopping online. Their interest should be generally in improving Sonar and other aspects of their business by better understanding how CW customers work. Maybe it's valuable information to other companies, but it's invaluable to CW, and CW customers...you! 

Here's an option: For those of you who are super paranoid, but wish to leave the Analytics enabled, why not build a separate computer to install Sonar onto? Why not do all your online activities, where privacy is a larger concern on another machine? I'd guarantee the Sonar machine you build will be far less susceptible to your concerns than the other machine. 

It's revealing to see the concerns of people, and we can appreciate the fact that there are those who challenge such efforts to gather intelligence. However, I believe the Canadian Government would be more interested in what you're doing to be dangerous, than Cakewalk. 

Don't get me wrong in that, I know the feeling of contempt one can have for a company willfully wanting your information. There's plenty of bad companies out there trying everything they can to grab info on you. Just know that as this occurs more and more, there's more legal action you have in fighting those bad companies, and the more those bad companies will be fought. The demand for useful information is higher than ever, and thus, so is the demand for privacy and security based around that information. 

Lastly, and this is the one thing I use for anyone with such concerns. How willing are you to enter a credit card number into a website, or give a credit card number to someone you don't know over the phone? Where does that information go? I think your concerns are valid, but rest assured, you shouldn't be as worked up that this is some capitalistic venture to sell information about how you use Sonar. 

Hope this helps!

Brian

Sir Les
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 16:41:04 (permalink)
I have done this in windows 10..turned off all...and they turn back on, and add more...or..they now do nothing , because someone wants all info....regardless, it is now employed in the os...and the os says the same thing to the user...it is to make the products there in or on...better.....So how many does one need to put on?...Just the one is all...Get your info from MS...they got it no matter what you say or do...or the ones behind this madness...NSA or CIA..or FBI...or other agents of mayhem...to fuel whatever they want done...with that info robbed via.

So you read in...what is really going on with these trackers and keygens put into the products...is only to sell more products to the user....then that info is worth something...Don't give it away freely or let em have it freely...for it is not freely given the product it is put into.

Thus make the payment for....is fare!...that is capitalistic...but that is what game is being played, so play the game!

Sir Les
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 16:48:03 (permalink)
and if bandwidth is being used on my account to do this tracking and info gaining...that charge can also be added to the price, plus electricity, and or gear used....to gain kickbacks...to buy the products.....they make with said info, which will not be free!

Sir Les
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 17:03:34 (permalink)
How about us users making a policy...if said software licence when installed breaks or causes to break any of the components or causes corruption of any working parts or code there in, or does not perform as speculated it does do...and does not do...can be held liable.

and I do not mean lied to...

How about that policy?/ be employed hopefully soon?...or return policy if so found not working as should be..regardless of promises to fix it...so as to lead all along the pay highway....because they did not do the RND....another means of income some people give freely...perhaps that is another means to gain now some payment for....troubleshooting it if so is bugged or buggy because of...spyware!

Sir Les
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 17:10:28 (permalink)
Yep..unplug the cable when all is sound and working...might be best if it is as it is...and do not shop online!

Safe and sound with no crackling sending info, or events being logged not being able to, makes sense!

brconflict
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 17:15:43 (permalink)
Sir Les
and if bandwidth is being used on my account to do this tracking and info gaining...that charge can also be added to the price, plus electricity, and or gear used....to gain kickbacks...to buy the products.....they make with said info, which will not be free!

Do you charge your cable company or TV network for showing advertisements during a show you're watching? I'm not sure all your concerns are being totally productive here. I won't downplay how people may be concerned with how information is used, but at some point, you have to start living life and just be careful about what you do that could be private to you. 

Brian

Sir Les
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 17:19:44 (permalink)
I certainly should...my email, my soundcloud...my youtube...they do not pay me...for adverts, yet there they are...and now my computer tells me when this or that has been posted to...with interruption windows if connected..

So, if one has to pay to put adverts on billboards...they should pay the people who now have them plastered on their screens!

Remember fare is fare!...if they charge for advertising to be put..or had put on, or made to put...then one can charge for it if it is put..but not wanted to see..just a mindset of capitalistic measure turned around on the capitalists, The consumer is not doing...but could!,..and they can sell you blockers for...but you cannot charge them because they violate your peace of mind and privacy to not be canvised openly or privately...why?

John T
Max Output Level: -7.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6783
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 17:24:26 (permalink)
But those services you list are free at the point of use. The advertising is what pays for them.

http://johntatlockaudio.com/
Self-build PC // 16GB RAM // i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz // Nofan 0dB cooler // ASUS P8-Z77 V Pro motherboard // Intel x-25m SSD System Drive // Seagate RAID Array Audio Drive // Windows 10 64 bit // Sonar Platinum (64 bit) // Sonar VS-700 // M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 // KRK RP-6 Monitors // and a bunch of other stuff
Sir Les
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 17:26:29 (permalink)
Lies..I paid for my internet, and my computer, and my software...it is not free if it is in it...

Sir Les
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 17:27:45 (permalink)
And it seems not able to remove, and was not informed they would be on or in or of...when doing the buying of...or enforced into my domain// without ways to remove!

Sir Les
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 17:28:06 (permalink)
So unplug...is best!

brconflict
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 17:28:45 (permalink)
Sir Les
I certainly should...my email, my soundcloud...my youtube...they do not pay me...for adverts, yet there they are...and now my computer tells me when this or that has been posted to...with interruption windows if connected..

So, if one has to pay to put adverts on billboards...they should pay the people who now have the plastered on the screens!

That's certainly an interesting point. However, your access to email, Soundcloud, YouTube, billboards, etc. doesn't always cost you anything to access. YouTube is free. Basic television is free. You get to watch almost anything you want and for free. When you go see a movie, you pay for the movie, and still watch advertisements for more movies. So, how does Youtube pay for the infrastructure to host all these videos for you? Who pays for the movie theaters to show you these movies? Who pays to have the billboards erected to show anything at all? Who pays for the technology so you receive emails? 

The advertisers pay. So, you already have them paying for you to see their ads. They just don't write you the check, they pay YouTube to bring what you want for free.  

Brian

Sir Les
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 17:45:41 (permalink)
man...wake up...if you want basic tv..you need to buy a antenna...Cost?...usually now adays a digial one must be used...So...how much?...if you do not use one...Nothing comes in....

If you want more tv..you pay the provider of cable!
Or satalite tv charges and dish hook up...cost?...yep!

and electricity is not free to run em...so..."what you sayin Willus?", is not true!...it costs!
and of course you need a place to have this hook up...that is rent, or house cost, and taxes paid for the land in which one resides....is some circles.......Cost??

Yep!

Sir Les
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/21 17:53:25 (permalink)
and to get that going...you need id, papers and a bank...cost.or fees or tax..Yep...and to be born...also a tax to be born into...and injected to be in...stamped property of Civil roman estates....Surely!...food to stay alive, also charged for...because they will not let me farm on the land I thought I owned when bought...but i have no rights to turn this land into a farm to have free food...without the poison or advertising.....So..we buy...and that is where it kind of all goes wrong...the consumer is only the buyer...never allowed to be the seller....You work for to be taxed, and over charged, and your ideas, sucked and robbed from you....Peasant is the word of them of the day!....you are only a cash cow as long as you allow it!..or be like them ,sell everything even your info...As they will only sell it back or to others when stolen or taken from you, or made into more things to sell from your info, if so used....Do the same!

as it is now seen they want that info ..regardless of your wants or unwants for it to be taken...it is...then a reason for this must be capitalistic in nature!...if they all are doing it....Join in.
post edited by Sir Les - 2016/03/21 18:20:14

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 10 of 11
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1