Helpful ReplyCakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 7 of 11
Author
AllanH
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 406
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/05 13:52:36 (permalink)
IMO: I think it's worth recognizing that all the arguments, concerns, frustration and wishes expressed, means that your customers care about the product. I hope Cakewalk recognizes the power and loyalty of the user-base and don't dismiss our concerns even if they are different than expected (or you disagree).

I believe that more open communication is better (always) as it allows me to make better decisions, even if that decision is to skip a particular feature.

I'm glad to see CW staff actively engaged!

Sonar Platinum, EWHO/D, Spitfire, Miroslav, Pianoteq, ....,  Kurzweil.
Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
Cakewalk Staff
  • Total Posts : 6475
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/05 13:52:47 (permalink)
FanCake
I question though the priority and resources put into this. The idea that Cakewalk doesn't know what to do with it's product is perplexing when you read the forums, there are clearly large gaping holes that need to be plugged within it's existing day to day use, the shortcomings are more than clear and have been stated in these forums again and again.

Hi fancake, others already replied to your other points so I won't repeat the explanation.

Regarding priority, analytics has been on our do list for several years. We actually had an old school non web enabled variant of this called "Usage logger" which was in the help menu from at least SONAR 8 all the way upto X3. Look in your help menu. Usage logger essentially logged some similar data that analytics, albeit it was completely offline and required the user to manually submit the data - so pretty useless for doing any analysis. As far back as 2000 I think, I had implemented the "Cakewalk problem reporter" which logged some metrics about the project and system state as well. So we've been doing stuff like this for about 15 years! Whats new is this is a more modern and realtime way of accessing similar information. 
Our analytics SDK was developed early last year and used and tested in another product. We've had it sitting on our todo list for about 10 months now to wire it into SONAR. It makes a lot of sense to do it now since we have just started up on a new year of updates and we want to make sure that we are prioritizing the right things and find out which of the new features users are actually making use of. In terms of actual resources it was very easy to inject into SONAR since we had already done this earlier. The first cut of this is super simple and lightweight.

Noel Borthwick
Senior Manager Audio Core, BandLab
My Blog, Twitter, BandLab Profile
azslow3
Max Output Level: -42.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3297
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/05 13:53:17 (permalink)
ampfixer
They seem to delight in bringing the heat upon themselves by advertising new features that really should be non-issues. Analytics, a new export option, a new menu. These are relatively minor changes that Cakewalk turns into major issues. They must like getting kicked every morning. 

I am also curious what it the goal to announce such "features".

I have started with Sonar X1. And it had offline authorization. I know "other DAWs" use online/iLock, but that was THE REASON I went Sonar way! And now Sonar is "yet another DAW with online authorization".

Cakewalk Analytics target "users which rarely visit the forum". Many such users think "Windows 10 is evil because it spy me, I will stay with Windows 7!". And the fact MS provides all switches to turn info collecting off does not change that position.

So the question is either CW will profit from collected information more then loose customers. They will not come here and ask questions, the will read on other forum/magazine that starting from Sonar 2016.X Cakewalk is watching you and they will disappear. Silently.

Also in our scientific world, when someone has no idea what to do or just has no experience to do something useful, he/she start introducing new "Monitoring"/"Analytic"/"Statistic of use cases"/etc... Just yesterday during our meeting: "I remember some years ago (name) has made a package to find "dark data" based on site information dumps...  I think today's proposal from (another name) is somehow related... can we profit from that?" following "forget it, we currently do not have people for that..." 

Sonar 8LE -> Platinum infinity, REAPER, Windows 10 pro
GA-EP35-DS3L, E7500, 4GB, GTX 1050 Ti, 2x500GB
RME Babyface Pro (M-Audio Audiophile Firewire/410, VS-20), Kawai CN43, TD-11, Roland A500S, Akai MPK Mini, Keystation Pro, etc.
www.azslow.com - Control Surface Integration Platform for SONAR, ReaCWP, AOSC and other accessibility tools
Cakewalk Staff
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/05 14:10:22 (permalink)
FanCake
It is possible to design features that are simple to use everyday, which have hidden layers of complexity for others who need to tweak, and still have great workflow that suits everybody (simple but not dumbed down either!). It should not be about X customer profile vs Y customer profile think, that mindset worries me to be honest as it is straight out of a marketing handbook, marketing tends to show distorted realities.

Again still saying metrics has it's place, not against it, it is useful. I'm just surprised it became such a priority for a small development team. Bit of a waste of time post, thanks for listening anyway.

The italicized text is EXACTLY what we intend to do. Not sure what was said that made you infer otherwise, but if so you can assume the above is our intent.

Noel Borthwick
komposer
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 52
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/05 14:15:50 (permalink)

Hi komposer,

With all due respect I don't think you have done enough research on this subject to make a judgement that it is "dumb". You are of course entitled to your opinion and I guess this would also make the thousands of highly successful companies some of which are giants like apple, google and microsoft also dumb in your opinion.
Analytics is not something new - it is widely established to be one of the single most important techniques to improve a product. If anything we are dumb to be so late to be doing this.

And regarding your analogy, its not accurate. Our option to turn off analytics is permanent - installing a new update will not lose your preference. There is a very clear toast notification that lets people know whenever analytics is on and every user has the ability to turn it off. I don't see why you would want to not use the product if you can turn it off unless you somehow mistrust Cakewalk. We would never do anything like that since we value our users too much. 

Hi all,

The notion that the major leading tech corporations only make smart decisions is simply wrong.

I get WHY you guys are doing this. I'm just not going to participate in any way going ahead with Cakewalk product support.

I know that I lose and that's unfortunate to me.
Cakewalk Staff
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/05 14:17:02 (permalink)
ampfixer
Most, if not all, the major software packages I have include a check box during the install. It says "would you like to help xxx improve the quality of the product". If you check it then it turns on analytics. I think Cakewalk would be better off if they did this rather than make a huge announcement to say it's coming. The same goes for the LANDR export. Had they just said "hey, now you can directly export to LANDR if you want to use their service", I believe it would have floated by as a non-issue.

They seem to delight in bringing the heat upon themselves by advertising new features that really should be non-issues. Analytics, a new export option, a new menu. These are relatively minor changes that Cakewalk turns into major issues. They must like getting kicked every morning. 

You might just be right :) Analytics may be a minor change but unlike many other companies in our space, at Cakewalk we try and engage our users and be upfront about what we do. That is the spirit of the rolling updates program. 

Noel Borthwick
gswitz
Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5694
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/05 14:40:53 (permalink)
Thanks for telling us, Noel. I have no issues and will gladly volunteer my mouse clicks.

StudioCat > I use Windows 10 and Sonar Platinum. I have a touch screen.
I make some videos. This one shows how to do a physical loopback on the RME UCX to get many more equalizer nodes.
scook
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 24146
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/05 14:52:30 (permalink)
I appreciate the advance notice and will be glad to test all three options. If "Cakewalk Account Connected" is more useful I have no problem with that setting. It might even help to eliminate my odd SONAR use from messing with your analysis.
Cakewalk Staff
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/05 14:59:08 (permalink)
Haha scook, judging from your knowledge of the product, your profile would probably indicate that every feature was important :)

Noel Borthwick
Anderton
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/05 17:29:35 (permalink)
Paul P
On a legal note, say I kill my wife and then lie that I was at a local bar when it happened.  After a bit of research, the autorities take me in and say they have proof I was at home at the time because Cakewalk analytics recorded that I clicked the Insert Track button shortly before the neighbours called 911.

Just participate anonymously. There's no way CW can tie data back to you if you do that. To know who you are, you have to opt in to connect your user account to your activity.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
Anderton
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/05 17:35:20 (permalink)
Haha scook, judging from your knowledge of the product, your profile would probably indicate that every feature was important :)

When I'm developing a sample library or loop library with hundreds of tracks, each containing one clip a few seconds long, I'll probably break your system...

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
MandolinPicker
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 720
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/05 19:30:03 (permalink)
+1 (1)
I see a couple of issues at play here. In my mind the folks at Cakewalk have done the right thing on several levels, including:
  • The have outlined what data they intend to collect. Unlike other software developers who tried to keep their data collection secret, Cakewalk has been open and honest. That speaks well of the company and the developers behind it.
  • Users have the option to submit the data anonymously, or to completely shut it off. Again, Cakewalk appears to recognize that the software is yours unlike some other other software companies who collect data whether you want them to or not. With some other companies the only way to prevent them from collecting data is to disconnect from the net. Cakewalk is showing respect to its users, giving them options to control their data submissions; from identifying the user to anonymous collection through no data collection at all.
  • There is an old adage that if you are not collecting data on what you are doing, you don't know how well you are doing it. This is nothing new. In medicine we collect data all the time, on everything. Things we thought we knew, we found out later have been wrong, only because we collected the data. While recording software is typically not a 'life or death' product, the concept is the same. Data collection will help them see where they are, and that can lead to improvement.
  • There is little doubt that the folks who post on this board are some of the more impassioned users of the software. However, they are likely not only the minority of the users of the board (I would guess that the majority of the users on the board simply read the various forums and never sign up, much less post). They are most definitely in the minority of total Sonar users. It makes little sense for Cakewalk not to work on methods that will help them learn how the largest part of their user base utilizes the software.
In my mind as long as Cakewalk has been honest and upfront with me (as well as everyone on this forum) about how they intend to use my data. They are providing methods that allow me to control it (including having the option to turn it off). As such they will continue to receive my business.

The Mandolin Picker
"Bless your hearts... and all your vital organs" - John Duffy

"Got time to breath, got time for music!"- Briscoe Darling, Jr.

Windows 8.1, Sonar Platinum (64-bit), AMD FX 6120 Six-Core, 10GB RAM
Cakewalk Staff
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/05 20:08:00 (permalink)
MandolinPicker
  • There is an old adage that if you are not collecting data on what you are doing, you don't know how well you are doing it. This is nothing new. In medicine we collect data all the time, on everything. Things we thought we knew, we found out later have been wrong, only because we collected the data. While recording software is typically not a 'life or death' product, the concept is the same. Data collection will help them see where they are, and that can lead to improvement.

Interesting that you mention this. I use a CPAP device and for insurance purposes its mandatory for users to submit usage data. The device has a built in 3g modem that transmits metrics every morning on your usage and sleep patterns. You can log in to the portal and see details about your sleep over several months. The backend will even detect problems and email you if didn't use the device properly. It emailed me one morning to tell me there was a leak with instructions on how to fix it! I first found it a bit creepy but I now find it pretty cool and a useful diagnostic tool.

Imagine if a user had recurring dropouts and the next time you open the Start screen you have a tip that shows you how to resolve dropouts. Or we could give them tips that are specific to their audio interface. These are some basic examples of how this data could be used to intuitively guide the user into a resolution. 

There is a lot that we can learn from how other industries are using metrics like this. In the IoT world which is the next big thing, there is a huge amount of research going into this very subject.

Noel Borthwick
ampfixer
Max Output Level: -20 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5508
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/05 20:10:31 (permalink)
Could it be that many people don't like analystics because they feel that they are being judged? Could you be one of the people that use 3 clicks to accomplish something that could be done with 1 or 2 clicks. Loser. 

Nobody likes to think they are being observed and judged, but we can get over it. No single person is that important and each of us is a puzzle piece. There's no picture unless you get enough pieces, and a single piece is of little use.

Measure me if you want, I'm a size 11 triple E in a recreational shoe.

Regards, John 
 I want to make it clear that I am an Eedjit. I have no direct, or indirect, knowledge of business, the music industry, forum threads or the meaning of life. I know about amps.
WIN 10 Pro X64, I7-3770k 16 gigs, ASUS Z77 pro, AMD 7950 3 gig,  Steinberg UR44, A-Pro 500, Sonar Platinum, KRK Rokit 6 
rabeach
Max Output Level: -48 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2703
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/05 20:36:50 (permalink)
Please place me in the laissez-faire side of the camp on this matter. :-)
skinnybones lampshade
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 530
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/05 20:51:48 (permalink)
Something that concerns me: There are certain features in Platinum that I am hoping fervently will be improved/unmuddled in time, and I try to await these improvements as patiently as possible, realizing that my particular wishes aren't necessarily high priority items.

In the meantime, though, I tend to avoid using those features that frustrate me because they, well, frustrate me and get me out of the flow of getting things done as pleasantly as possible. It seems to be that the very features that are very meaningful to me can frustrate me the most (hmmm.... seems like a relationship song is lurking in there somewhere).

The day they are improved, though, I will begin to wear those features out with overuse.

Analytics would show that skinnybones rarely uses, say, Staff View or Take Lanes or Audio Snap, but not why. It might be logical to conclude that if Staff View isn't being used, it's proof that nobody wants it. The truth might be that I'm dying to use it much much more, but am waiting for the day that it is given a facelift (I'm only using Staff View as an example; I know there have been some improvements made to it recently).  

I have seen statistics used by important people in the forums as arguments to justify not updating certain features - I don't want to unwittingly contribute to statistics against the very features I'm hoping will someday be improved.

I am not against Analytics per se, but something about it makes me a little uneasy. Thanks for wading through this.

LJ

rabeach
Max Output Level: -48 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2703
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/05 21:09:27 (permalink)
skinnybones lampshade
Something that concerns me: There are certain features in Platinum that I am hoping fervently will be improved/unmuddled in time, and I try to await these improvements as patiently as possible, realizing that my particular wishes aren't necessarily high priority items.

In the meantime, though, I tend to avoid using those features that frustrate me because they, well, frustrate me and get me out of the flow of getting things done as pleasantly as possible. It seems to be that the very features that are very meaningful to me can frustrate me the most (hmmm.... seems like a relationship song is lurking in there somewhere).

The day they are improved, though, I will begin to wear those features out with overuse.

Analytics would show that skinnybones rarely uses, say, Staff View or Take Lanes or Audio Snap, but not why. It might be logical to conclude that if Staff View isn't being used, it's proof that nobody wants it. The truth might be that I'm dying to use it much much more, but am waiting for the day that it is given a facelift (I'm only using Staff View as an example; I know there have been some improvements made to it recently).  

I have seen statistics used by important people in the forums as arguments to justify not updating certain features - I don't want to unwittingly contribute to statistics against the very features I'm hoping will someday be improved.

I am not against Analytics per se, but something about it makes me a little uneasy. Thanks for wading through this.

LJ

All good points but imho it would not be in their best interest to interpret the data in that way.

post edited by rabeach - 2016/03/06 02:41:48
Paul P
Max Output Level: -48.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2685
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/05 22:00:04 (permalink)
Anderton
Just participate anonymously. There's no way CW can tie data back to you if you do that. To know who you are, you have to opt in to connect your user account to your activity.

Unfortunately, the age of trusting what someone claims is long gone and we all know who's to blame for that.  I have nothing in particular against Cakewalk, only that they are promoting their participation in a trend that rubs me the wrong way.  I'm sure I'm not the only one that doesn't like being tracked in any way, shape or form and I feel obliged to voice my opinion, which was solicited.

Sonar Platinum [2017.10], Win7U x64 sp1, Xeon E5-1620 3.6 GHz, Asus P9X79WS, 16 GB ECC, 128gb SSD, HD7950, Mackie Blackjack
Anderton
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/05 22:07:12 (permalink)
skinnybones lampshade

Just remember it's just one set of data points. Cakewalk says they don't plan to stop the other ways they have of gauging user sentiment. I would think each type of data has its own part to play. For example you can't type comments with analytics, but you can in a user survey. 

Anderton
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/05 22:11:01 (permalink)
Paul P
I'm sure I'm not the only one that doesn't like being tracked in any way, shape or form and I feel obliged to voice my opinion, which was solicited.

Well as I said, I turn off location services on my phone. But that's because I'm uniquely identified with that phone. If you choose the anonymous option, Cakewalk won't be tracking you, they'll be tracking program usage. For all they know, a cat somewhere in Iceland is running up and down the keyboard .

stevec
  • Total Posts : 11546
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/05 23:15:40 (permalink)

Interesting that you mention this. I use a CPAP device and for insurance purposes its mandatory for users to submit usage data. The device has a built in 3g modem that transmits metrics every morning on your usage and sleep patterns. You can log in to the portal and see details about your sleep over several months. The backend will even detect problems and email you if didn't use the device properly. It emailed me one morning to tell me there was a leak with instructions on how to fix it! I first found it a bit creepy but I now find it pretty cool and a useful diagnostic tool.

Huh... my wife does the same thing!   Every month they and she look at the stats for all sleep pattern data to make sure everything is as it should be.   She absolutely hates the machine, but there's no denying the system works - she's had to change masks twice, partially based on instinct and partially based on that data (which backed up her instinct).

SteveC
https://soundcloud.com/steve-cocchi
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=39163

SONAR Platinum x64, Intel Q9300 (2.5Ghz), Asus P5N-D, Win7 x64 SP1, 8GB RAM, 1TB internal + ESATA + USB Backup HDDs, ATI Radeon HD5450 1GB RAM + dual ViewSonic VA2431wm Monitors;
Focusrite 18i6 (ASIO);
Komplete 9, Melodyne Studio 4, Ozone 7 Advanced, Rapture Pro, GPO5, Valhalla Plate, MJUC comp, MDynamic EQ, lots of other freebie VST plugins, synths and Kontakt libraries

Paul P
Max Output Level: -48.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2685
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/06 00:20:39 (permalink)

We might as well just lie down and let someone else take care of our lives.

Sonar Platinum [2017.10], Win7U x64 sp1, Xeon E5-1620 3.6 GHz, Asus P9X79WS, 16 GB ECC, 128gb SSD, HD7950, Mackie Blackjack
Snehankur
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 507
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/06 01:43:09 (permalink)
Anderton
skinnybones lampshade

Just remember it's just one set of data points. Cakewalk says they don't plan to stop the other ways they have of gauging user sentiment. I would think each type of data has its own part to play. For example you can't type comments with analytics, but you can in a user survey. 

Analytic will take the usage pattern - but what about the thought of the user? what they are thinking or feeling about Sonar? What they are wanting? What they wish to have in Sonar?

Regards
Snehankur
Kamikaze
Max Output Level: -45 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3013
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/06 03:33:58 (permalink)
AllanH
I hope you'll think through the analytics data you get. Other vendors have done the same thing, and the general conclusion (from my experience), that Analytics is excellent to understand usage, but is useless to determine features.

I few specifics: I wish notation worked well. I gave up on Sonar's notation a while ago and have switched to the PRV. Analytics would indicate that I don't use Notation and that it should not be enhanced. This is exactly the wrong conclusion.

I've seen other vendors switch to a voting system where user-proposals for enhancements are documented and voted on. I think I saw a note about something like that in an eZine a few months back.

I would suggest you focus on what your customers would like instead of what they do currently.

This is my concern. It's been raised a few times in this thread. I am also disappointed by the lack of movement with Staff View, and I also use PRV in general. Some of the ideas I have for using Staff View just don't happen. So Cakewalk will see that I don't use it, when it and more compositional tools such as some chord tool are exactly what I want Cake to invest time in.

I can only hope that as they pick up new customers that come to use staff, they will be able to see they struggle, that it's not intuitive, and in some cases give up. But for the existing users that have given up already, I can't see how it will know what areas they may have given up on already and in some cases use alternatives outside of Sonar to make up for the failing.

I would like to see more communication regards the feature request section of the forum, especially as so little seems to come to anything, that it makes me wonder why bother contributing.

John T
Max Output Level: -7.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6783
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/06 06:46:23 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby bapu 2016/03/06 07:59:34
Paul P

I think the forum should start having an annual Overstated Case Award. And I know it's only March, but I'm saying this is 2016's winner right now.

http://johntatlockaudio.com/
Self-build PC // 16GB RAM // i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz // Nofan 0dB cooler // ASUS P8-Z77 V Pro motherboard // Intel x-25m SSD System Drive // Seagate RAID Array Audio Drive // Windows 10 64 bit // Sonar Platinum (64 bit) // Sonar VS-700 // M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 // KRK RP-6 Monitors // and a bunch of other stuff
bapu
  • Total Posts : 86000
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/06 07:46:05 (permalink)
"Paranoia, the destroyer." ~The Kinks
John T
Max Output Level: -7.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6783
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/06 07:49:13 (permalink)
It's just like Orwell predicted. One day, UI enhancements, the next, fascism. Follows like night follows day.

http://johntatlockaudio.com/
Self-build PC // 16GB RAM // i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz // Nofan 0dB cooler // ASUS P8-Z77 V Pro motherboard // Intel x-25m SSD System Drive // Seagate RAID Array Audio Drive // Windows 10 64 bit // Sonar Platinum (64 bit) // Sonar VS-700 // M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 // KRK RP-6 Monitors // and a bunch of other stuff
irvin
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 142
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/06 07:57:15 (permalink)
John T
It's just like Orwell predicted. One day, UI enhancements, the next, fascism. Follows like night follows day.

True, for as long as there are loyal soldiers like you, willing to kill and be killed for a cause they trust, but can never understand.
pwalpwal
Max Output Level: -43 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3249
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/06 08:47:27 (permalink)
John T
Paul P

I think the forum should start having an annual Overstated Case Award. And I know it's only March, but I'm saying this is 2016's winner right now.

it should be balanced by a gullible-**** day

just a sec

stevec
  • Total Posts : 11546
Re: Cakewalk Analytics Coming To SONAR 2016/03/06 10:13:16 (permalink)
irvin
John T

True, for as long as there are loyal soldiers like you, willing to kill and be killed for a cause they trust, but can never understand.

And you do?

SteveC
https://soundcloud.com/steve-cocchi
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=39163

SONAR Platinum x64, Intel Q9300 (2.5Ghz), Asus P5N-D, Win7 x64 SP1, 8GB RAM, 1TB internal + ESATA + USB Backup HDDs, ATI Radeon HD5450 1GB RAM + dual ViewSonic VA2431wm Monitors;
Focusrite 18i6 (ASIO);
Komplete 9, Melodyne Studio 4, Ozone 7 Advanced, Rapture Pro, GPO5, Valhalla Plate, MJUC comp, MDynamic EQ, lots of other freebie VST plugins, synths and Kontakt libraries

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 7 of 11
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1