Helpful ReplyAvailable today: Cakewalk Drum Replacer in SONAR Everett with new videos

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 7
Author
Beepster
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 18001
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/29 13:28:56 (permalink)
Awesome. Thanks, Andrew. Not trying to be a dill but probably am anyway... sorry. Off to watch those vids.
Beepster
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/29 14:06:04 (permalink)
Okay. Got it. This is going to do one thing that had been causing me a dillemma which is yanking toms out of overheads effectively/efficiently for replacement.

One thing I did not see that I thought perhaps this would be able to do is to just drag and drop to replace one hit.

Like if I've got the snare track loaded into a "lane" I was hoping to be able to just copy/drag whatever I wanted right onto specific hits on the timeline of the replacer or even from directly inside the lane so only those specific hits were replaced. Like I was saying earlier where if a drummer flubbed a snare hit then a good hit could be yanked from elsewhere and just dropped onto the lane at that point without affecting the rest of the performance.

Of course a smaller Region FX section could be isolated (just where the hit occurs) and the sample dropped into the sample loader but that's an extra step.

Or maybe all the transients could be disable EXCEPT where the flubbed hit occurs in one action (like a Ctrl + Shift + A then select the bad hit) and then the replacement hit gets loaded into the sample thingie which then only replaces the one hit.

hmm...

Guess I'll just have to check it out. Looks very useful at any rate.

Cheers.
John T
Max Output Level: -7.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6783
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/29 14:51:10 (permalink)
This thing is awesome. Sat here laughing out loud at how easy it is to use.

http://johntatlockaudio.com/
Self-build PC // 16GB RAM // i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz // Nofan 0dB cooler // ASUS P8-Z77 V Pro motherboard // Intel x-25m SSD System Drive // Seagate RAID Array Audio Drive // Windows 10 64 bit // Sonar Platinum (64 bit) // Sonar VS-700 // M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 // KRK RP-6 Monitors // and a bunch of other stuff
Anderton
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/29 14:53:24 (permalink)
John T

Agreed! I love how as soon as you start to adjust the filter all you hear is the filtered sound.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
sylent
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 309
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/29 15:34:07 (permalink)
John T

It's almost too easy... lol
All the years of tedious tweaking of samples and freqs just became history. lol

http://twisteddrive.com
Windows 7 Pro 64, i5-3570k 3.40GHz, 32Gb ram, NVIDIA Quatro 4000, 2x SSD, 2x 2Tb Dedicated storage and misc high-capacity HHD Storage, Sonar Platinum, Adobe CS6 Master Suite, Misc 3D, video, audio software. Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56/octapre, Mackie MCU, other MIDI/control, rack effects, and more.
SMcNamara
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 142
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/29 20:22:58 (permalink)
Now here's the thing:  All those (thousands of?) loops that got set aside once Session Drummer/Addictive Drums/ Superior Drums or even EZ Drummer became so easy to use are now back in play.  Who's got the time????!!??!?  

Sonar Platinum | Windows 10 64-bit | 8 cores | 16GB Ram | Focusrite Scarlett 2nd generation 18i20 interface | too many guitars, way too much software  | Presonus Eris 8 Monitors (thinking about a Presonus T8 sub!) 
arachnaut
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1168
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/29 20:49:53 (permalink)
Beepster

One thing I did not see that I thought perhaps this would be able to do is to just drag and drop to replace one hit.

You can turn off all the little red transient markers but for the few you want to change.

- Jim Hurley -
SONAR Platinum - x64  - Windows 10 Pro 
ASUS P8P67 PRO Rev 3.0;  Core i7-2600K@4.4GHz; 16 GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X;
GeForce GT 740; Saffire Pro14 MixControl 3.7; Axiom 61
64-Bit audio, SR: 48kHz, ASIO 256 samples latency, Rec/Play I/O Buffers 512k, Total Round Trip Latency 13 ms, Pow-r 3 dither 
cparmerlee
  • Total Posts : 1153
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/29 23:31:47 (permalink)
Am I correct in these two assumptions:

1) This works for drums only.  It is set up for kick, toms, and snare, not for cymbals.

2) There are exactly 3 lanes no matter what?  You can't have 4 or 5 lanes.

It certainly seems like an interesting feature, and I could see how a person might use it if they had the cymbals on separate tracks

DAW: SONAR Platinum Audio I/F: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 gen2
OS: Windows 10 64-bit CPU: Haswell 4790 4.0 GHz, 4 core, 8 thread  Memory: 16 GB      Video: GTX-760Ti
Storage: Sandisk SSD 500GB for active projects. ReadyNAS 20 TB for long-term storage

sonocrafters.com
scook
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 24146
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/29 23:35:58 (permalink)
1. It can work with any samples of your choosing. Additional categories can be added see http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3229782
2. Three lanes per instance.

Not sure how common cymbal replacement is for drum replacement plug-ins.
arachnaut
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/29 23:55:42 (permalink)
cparmerlee

1) This works for drums only.  It is set up for kick, toms, and snare, not for cymbals.

2) There are exactly 3 lanes no matter what?  You can't have 4 or 5 lanes.

It certainly seems like an interesting feature, and I could see how a person might use it if they had the cymbals on separate tracks

You can apply the region FX on any audio track, not just drums and you can replace things on that track with waveforms of your own choosing.

You can duplicate the track and make another region FX to get 3 more lanes, etc.

- Jim Hurley -
64-Bit audio, SR: 48kHz, ASIO 256 samples latency, Rec/Play I/O Buffers 512k, Total Round Trip Latency 13 ms, Pow-r 3 dither 
mudgel
  • Total Posts : 12010
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/30 00:23:58 (permalink)
Oh yeh! You can do what you want. It may not end up very musical but it sure is fun even when it doesn't work. That is with non clearly defined percussive elements.

Mike V. (MUDGEL)

STUDIO: Win 10 Pro x64, SPlat & CbB x64,
PC: ASUS Z370-A, INTEL i7 8700k, 32GIG DDR4 2400, OC 4.7Ghz.
Storage: 7 TB SATA III, 750GiG SSD & Samsung 500 Gig 960 EVO NVMe M.2.
Monitors: Adam A7X, JBL 10” Sub.
Audio I/O & DSP Server: DIGIGRID IOS & IOX.
Screen: Raven MTi + 43" HD 4K TV Monitor.
Keyboard Controller: Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88.
mixmkr
Max Output Level: -43.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3169
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/30 00:29:45 (permalink)
ha...this thing is amazing.  I'm assuming you can't use MIDI tracks and the route would be to bounce the MIDI to audio to make the region FX.....correct?

I gotta try beating on my kitchen table,.....   ha!

some tunes: --->        www.masonharwoodproject.bandcamp.com 
StudioCat i7 4770k 3.5gHz, 16 RAM,  Sonar Platinum, CD Arch 5.2, Steinberg UR-44
videos--->https://www.youtube.com/user/mixmkr

sylent
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/30 00:36:14 (permalink)
mixmkr
ha...this thing is amazing.  I'm assuming you can't use MIDI tracks and the route would be to bounce the MIDI to audio to make the region FX.....correct?

I gotta try beating on my kitchen table,.....   ha!

That's what I was going to say.

On the go and got a beat stuck in your noodle?
Whip out your phone and record it slapping your leg or desk, or even beat-box it.
When you get back under the cans, plug it in and tweak out a midi file.

Fast and easy!
Can't beat it with a two-handed stick compared to the old way. lol

Windows 7 Pro 64, i5-3570k 3.40GHz, 32Gb ram, NVIDIA Quatro 4000, 2x SSD, 2x 2Tb Dedicated storage and misc high-capacity HHD Storage, Sonar Platinum, Adobe CS6 Master Suite, Misc 3D, video, audio software. Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56/octapre, Mackie MCU, other MIDI/control, rack effects, and more.
Kamikaze
Max Output Level: -45 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3013
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/30 00:43:26 (permalink)
or beatboxing

jb101
Max Output Level: -46 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2946
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/30 05:05:26 (permalink)
cparmerlee

I have only had a short time to play around with it, but have had reasonable success replacing/augmenting a HiHat.

Sonar Platinum
CedricM
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 128
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/30 05:21:00 (permalink)
Drum replacement looks awesome although it's not that easy to select the transients, probably needs a little time.

Two minor improvement suggestions for Sonar videos in general:
- Don't be miserly, do not hesitate to offer projects and audio files for download (even with super restrictive licences) so that we can try and emulate what the demonstrator does in the training/demo video.

- When the demonstrator talks, please no background supermarket music, especially no music that has nothing to do with the feature being shown off. It is tiring and distracting and makes it harder to understand what he says. Only the voice of the demonstrator pls.

Beepster
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/30 11:02:31 (permalink)
arachnaut
Beepster

You can turn off all the little red transient markers but for the few you want to change.

Thanks, that's what I've been gleaning and probably the type of workflow I may have to adopt to perform these specific tasks using this tool. Not exactly what I was hoping for BUT a) before continuing I want to clarify this is obviously cool tool but it's not what I was expecting (which perhaps is a weird set of needs/desires so I ain't kvetching... just trying to figure it out) and b) I'm still holding out hope that perhaps that will be a workflow I can adopt to get my desired behavior.

So seriously, not complaining... just trying to see if in the light of a new day after everyone has played with it a bit whether what I'm envisioning is possible.

Okay, I'll set up the specific scenario again so it's all in one post.

1) I've got a mutli mic'd set of drum tracks (Kick, Snare, Stereo Overheads). They are a little sloppy with some weak/flubbed hits.

2) I want to replace flubbed hits with samples from elsewhere in the tracks (so a bad snare hit gets replaced with a good snare hit from somewhere else on the track).

First off I do not necessarily want to always use the same sample for every flubbed hit because that may sound weird and I'm obsessive enough to try out various samples extracted from the original to get JUST the right one (yes I am indeed insane). From what I'm seeing I can either load only one sample into the little replacer thingie OR I would have to maybe create an sfz file but the sample chosen would likely depend on velocity so no user control over what gets inserted (so sfz is out).

In the material we've been shown so far I'm getting the impression that this is kind of an "all or nothing" type scenario. So I can only select the transients I want to replace (and this poses another potential problem if there is no Deselect All option for the transients... because then I would have to Deslect EVERY transient except the flubs as opposed to starting with no transients then selecting the flubs) and then only apply ONE extracted sample when I want to insert a specific samples on hit by hit basis. Essentially I thought I would be able to drop sampled hits right onto the hit being replaced as opposed to dropping it into a "Replace All Selected Transients with Sample X" function.

So unless that IS a function the only way I could acheive that level of hyper control would be to do things in passes with one sample at a time. As in created a folder with various "good" samples before beginning the replacement which will be my pool.

Then I would engage the Drum Replacer on the entire track, deslect all transients (which is hopefully an option) then go through and pluck out the flubs one by one and select them for replacement. I drag in a sample from my pool into the replacement loader thingie. Then I listen back to see which replacements sound good and which don't, disengage the ones that don't, render then perform the enitre process again with another sample in hopes it will be appropriate for another round of flubs. Repeat until all bad hits sound like I want.

To me, ideally, there would be a sample loader option under each transient (perhaps available via Right Click) or as I said being able to just drag samples right onto the old transient and have it matched up and replace on a hit by hit basis. Would also be nice if there were options to a) replace fills/sections where you range select an area (like a botched fill) and can drag/load a replacement fill and b) an Audiosnap style function to drag transients along the timeline to correct good but misplaced hits.

Just stuff like that. I really again want to reiterate I am NOT complaining. I'm just trying to figure out some possible workflows for this type of intensive drum editing. It's called Drum Replacer... not Sooper Duper Magatastic Drum Editor and I totally get where the Bakers are going with this. All that stuff I was talking about IS possible in various ways using various tools (and this is now an extra option to include in that type of workflow) but I was kind of dreaming of an all in one tool for this stuff. Kind of like Audiosnap, meets, Loop Constructor, meets hyper intense Track View editor, etc.

Currently trying to finish up tracking the final audio elements on a tune I've been working on and studying some semi related extraction/manipulation type weirdness with Audiosnap so probably not going to get to test this right away but you guys always give me ideas and clues about new doodads so I'm not bumble thumbing around like a lice ridden ape when I do eventually get around to testing stuff. Maybe this inspired some possible uses or things to try out for you as well.

And if these types of workflows are not CURRENTLY possible perhaps they are the types of things Cake may want to try to include. It's a new tool so perhaps there is an intent to expand functionality which usually seems to be the case with those clever and every adventurous pastry chefs.

Either way... thanks for reading my ramblings and any thoughts on this type of workflow with our new toy is appreciated. Still an ultra cool thingie that I can use for a ton of other stuff anyway and I can of course acheive the same results using other methods (because I've been plotting and scheming all this for a looong time) but it sure would be nice to have one stop drum editing shop integrated in the program.

Cheers.
John T
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/30 11:46:52 (permalink)
Perhaps I'm missing something, but if you want the kind of replacement that goes "I want exactly this hit, exactly here", doesn't conventional editing do that better?

Self-build PC // 16GB RAM // i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz // Nofan 0dB cooler // ASUS P8-Z77 V Pro motherboard // Intel x-25m SSD System Drive // Seagate RAID Array Audio Drive // Windows 10 64 bit // Sonar Platinum (64 bit) // Sonar VS-700 // M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 // KRK RP-6 Monitors // and a bunch of other stuff
Bill Jackson [Cakewalk]
Administrator
  • Total Posts : 519
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/30 12:24:30 (permalink)
Try this:

Clone the snare track without the data. Go through the song and for each flubbed hit, select it and move it to the clone. Then select the entire length of the clone and convert to a Drum Replacer region FX clip.

You can make an sfz file that randomizes between 4 snare samples sourced from favorites on the main track. I'm writing from my phone right now and can't go into detail. Let me know if you'd like me to type out the steps later.

But I think that'd do what you want. Right? Affect only specific hits with one of a few good hits from elsewhere in the song?

Bill Jackson
Product Manager
Cakewalk

Beepster
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/30 12:50:51 (permalink)
Bill Jackson [Cakewalk]
Try this:

Clone the snare track without the data. Go through the song and for each flubbed hit, select it and move it to the clone. Then select the entire length of the clone and convert to a Drum Replacer region FX clip.

You can make an sfz file that randomizes between 4 snare samples sourced from favorites on the main track. I'm writing from my phone right now and can't go into detail. Let me know if you'd like me to type out the steps later.

But I think that'd do what you want. Right? Affect only specific hits with one of a few good hits from elsewhere in the song?

Hiya, Bill. Good to see ya. You seem to totally get what I'm trying to do but I'm not quite following the process you are describing (but now I'll try to start thinking about "clones" in this equation... just not sure what some of your statements like "clone the snare without the data" mean).

So yeah, if (and only if) you get a chance I would absolutely love to hear your ideas on this. I've formulated a few possible workflows already just based on what I know of the tool so far (I have only been working on the vids and user reports here... not installed yet because I'm waiting to see if any Everett quirks pop up and I've got other stuff going on/projects on the go) but they all seem more convoluted and time consuming than other methods already available.

It's totally cool. I may be wanting to force this thing to do stuff it's not designed to do. Just thinking maybe I can accomplish this. If not, as I said, I already have a bunch of plots and schemes in place to do the same thing. They are just rather complex and use multiple tools.

Thank you and I hope you've been well.

John T
Perhaps I'm missing something, but if you want the kind of replacement that goes "I want exactly this hit, exactly here", doesn't conventional editing do that better?

Yes indeed it does IF (and only if) DR isn't capable of some of this stuff. I'm totally fine with that but considering what it DOES do and the supposed precision of it it could be a quicker option. At the very least it may be a good tool to use in conjunction with other methods to accomplish this.

Currently everything would need to be done with a combination of, as you said, standard old school editing (which does not have the precise transient detection/replacement... essentially you have to cut and paste meticulously and precisely by hand) and for some stuff Audiosnap (for whatever time correction/stretching).

I really was kind of imagining perhaps an impossible tool or perhaps some type of wave editor that exists but people pay hundreds (or thousands) of dollars for. The more I think about it it is quite possible I'm asking for the moon on a plate. lol

Cheers.
Anderton
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/30 13:59:05 (permalink)
John T

Yes and no...if you can isolate the hit, yes. But if there are other drums on the same beat, conventional editing doesn't really do the job.

Perhaps "replacer" is not a sufficiently descriptive word, because DR doesn't remove a drum from a file and then put another drum in its place. What I use it for is to create a separate drum track using the new sounds, or layering with an existing track to beef it up.

I haven't experimented with replacing hi-hats yet but I imagine that might get dicey...we'll see.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
John T
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/30 14:32:40 (permalink)
Depends on the clarity and isolation of your source material.

I always stick a mic on the hi-hat, though I end up using it less than about a third of the time. Like to have it just in case. Anyway, have done some experiments with some old recordings and it's not bad. Of course, what it doesn't detect is the distinction between open and closed and what have you. But you can do a lot by having an open, closed and closing "shhp" sample in the three different lanes, and switching individual transients on and off. Bit of labour involved, but you can get pretty nice results.

Anderton
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/30 14:38:08 (permalink)
John T
Depends on the clarity and isolation of your source material.

I always stick a mic on the hi-hat, though I end up using it less than about a third of the time. Like to have it just in case. Anyway, have done some experiments with some old recordings and it's not bad. Of course, what it doesn't detect is the distinction between open and closed and what have you. But you can do a lot by having an open, closed and closing "shhp" sample in the three different lanes, and switching individual transients on and off. Bit of labour involved, but you can get pretty nice results.

Thanks for the tip, that makes a lot of sense.

Bill Jackson [Cakewalk]
Administrator
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/30 15:29:17 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby backwoods 2015/05/30 15:57:26
Beepster
Bill Jackson [Cakewalk]
Try this: ...

...So yeah, if (and only if) you get a chance I would absolutely love to hear your ideas on this...

Quick and dirty video. Not exactly "pro" quality ;). But here you go: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s...ficHitsRandom.mp4?dl=0

Bill Jackson
Product Manager
Cakewalk

Beepster
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/30 16:15:02 (permalink)
Ha! Nice one, Bill. Not exactly the workflow I was looking for but now I certainly understand what DR will do in this regard... and really you custom bent the bugger to accommodate. Love it and thanks for taking the time. The peek into the inner workings of an sfz file was brilliant too.

For the specific project I'm thinking of, now that I've seen it, this will certainly work for kick parts. I'm thinking I'd better go at the snare manually but seeing that workflow gave me some ideas on how to get that done a little better as far as the editing. Still 12 tracks x 2 (two unique performances) with... well a LOT of kick hits per track and likely a lot of flubs that's a lot of time saved doing it manually.

That flow is however really going to come in handy for any live show/demo restoration I may need to do where I'm not ripping apart every little squeak, squawk and thump meticulously and obsessively (like am with the project in question). Actually I've got a few shows/demos laying around this'll work nicely on.

On a side note... I'm sure you are busy with other duties within the Cake empire but man, that was a very thorough, concise and easy to understand vid... like every second of it. I nominate you for official Sonar video maker. Seriously that was brilliant.

Thanks again.

Cheers.
arachnaut
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/30 16:50:20 (permalink)
Bill Jackson [Cakewalk]

This is great. I got a lot out of the SFZ file creation.

I have an old copy of the SFZ spec that I got from Cakewalk DevXchange a while back. It doesn't look like the developer links work anymore, but I found a copy here:

https://github.com/ckald/...fz%20File%20Format.pdf

- Jim Hurley -
sylent
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/30 17:45:24 (permalink)
Bill Jackson [Cakewalk]

Good job, thanks for taking the time and sharing that.

arachnaut
I have an old copy of the SFZ spec that I got from Cakewalk DevXchange a while back. It doesn't look like the developer links work anymore, but I found a copy here:

https://github.com/ckald/...fz%20File%20Format.pdf

Awesome, I started a hunt for this last night and got side-tracked.
Thank you

rodreb
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 915
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/30 19:01:28 (permalink)
OK, I'm sure I've just missed something here but, here's what I'm having trouble understanding. For example.... I have live drum tracks that I recorded. I'm not happy with the sound of the kick for whatever reason and want to replace it (The kick is on it's own track BTW). Can I just replace it with a sample from Addictive Drums or whatever other sample? How do I do this? Drum Replacer is working fantastically for me using the samples that were supplied with it. I just want to be able to use other samples. I'm just not getting it. I'm sure it's probably just something I missed. 

ROD

Imaginary Friend Recording 
https://www.facebook.com/ifrecording?skip_nax_wizard=true

Dell XPS, i7 8700 (6 core), 16 gb 2666 RAM, two 2 Tb 7200 RPM HDD's, Windows 10 Home, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 & Octapre

arachnaut
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/30 19:13:53 (permalink)
rodreb
OK, I'm sure I've just missed something here but, here's what I'm having trouble understanding. For example.... I have live drum tracks that I recorded. I'm not happy with the sound of the kick for whatever reason and want to replace it (The kick is on it's own track BTW). Can I just replace it with a sample from Addictive Drums or whatever other sample? How do I do this? Drum Replacer is working fantastically for me using the samples that were supplied with it. I just want to be able to use other samples. I'm just not getting it. I'm sure it's probably just something I missed. 

In the DR lane there is a little waveform window on the left.
Click it to open a browse menu and locate a file. Or drag the file to that window.
It has to be WAV, AIFF, SFZ, or OGG,  I think.
The AD drums are not in one of these formats, so you'd have to make your own one-shot sample from one of them.
Bill's video
       http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3230405
shows a nice example of selecting a random sample from a small set using an SFZ file that you can make with Notepad.

- Jim Hurley -
Bill Jackson [Cakewalk]
Administrator
Re: Coming soon: Cakewalk Drum Replacer 2015/05/30 19:52:52 (permalink)
arachnaut
It has to be WAV, AIFF, SFZ, or OGG,  I think.

Anything if you make a quick pit stop in SONAR's track view first.

Bill Jackson
Product Manager
Cakewalk

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 7
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1