Helpful ReplyInsane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotope...

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 8
Author
djwayne
Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2021
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/03 05:31:49 (permalink)
Thanks....Sound Forge is a very cool program and easy to use once you learn....it's a great editing tool for audio. It even has time stretching to help make your music fit commercial time restraints. One thing that impressed me was how well it displayed all my Wave Plug-Ins. All in one spot for easy access//// yay !!!! It's very professional software !!!!
Larry Jones
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 834
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/03 07:16:01 (permalink)
Wish I'd known about this a few days ago. My budget is spent. I don't know from Samplitude, but $149 for Sound Forge is worth it right there.

SONAR Platinum 2017.10 • CbB  Win10 • i7/2600 • 16GB RAM • Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 • NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS
GregRband
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 107
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/03 07:51:22 (permalink)
Ok guys, I feel lame to have to ask... but what is so great about Sound Forge above and beyond what modern day daws can do, and how they do it? Can't Samplitude Pro X3 do all the same editing that Sound Forge can? I opened it up and tried to get some stuff going without reading a manual, and it didn't seem to user friendly or extra special, but I'm no pro editing guy either, so maybe I just don't get what I don't get. :)
TheSteven
  • Total Posts : 2037
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/03 08:24:49 (permalink)
This has ARA support and comes with Orangevocoder ME?
Are the included plugins tied to Samplitude Pro?

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils" Loius-Hector Berlioz

www.AgitatedState.com MenuMagic - plug-in management powertools!
My Tunes
ERufian
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/03 09:33:43 (permalink)
>what is so great about Sound Forge above and beyond what modern day daws can do?

It's not a DAW it's an audio editor. You can easily do low-level editing of one track, e.g., smoothing out single peaks in a waveform that was clipped, or cutting exactly at a zero-crossing.

It also includes very effective processing and effects, like noise reduction based on a captured noise print, volume maximization (called "wave hammer", I particularly like it for processing spoken word audio files), convolution reverb and time stretching. Effects can be previewed in real time before applying them (instead of having to spend time on duplicating the track and applying the effect before I can listen to the results).

It used to include CD Architect for controlling every detail of producing an audio CD. It also has batch processing of files (very useful e.g., if you have multiple files where you'd like to apply an Fx chain and then convert to a different format)

For me, whenever I found a low-level operation hard to do in a DAW, I just exported the track, tweaked it in SF, and re-imported it into the DAW

(these are just the qualities in SF that I've liked for years, others probably see different advantages in it).

I already purchased and installed this, I can now answer my own earlier question about the dongle: It applies only to Samplitude and it is not required. Saving the license to a Wibu dongle is offered as an optional alternative instead of authorizing the machine (note that iLok or eLicenser won't work, only Wibu)
djwayne
  • Total Posts : 2021
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/03 10:26:04 (permalink)
About Sound Forge-yes it's a dedicated audio editor. It will replace my Adobe Audition program, Audition is still being developed but is only accessible with a monthly fee. Boooooo !!! Sound Forge may look old school, but it is powerful and solid as a rock. You can trim up a recording in just seconds. You can use it to polish off a track to a finished stage. It's a specialized format that magnifies the track and allows you to add effects or plug-ins and focus on that. After you've used it for a while, you don't want to edit in a recording program, it's just much easier in a dedicated audio editor, because you have all the proper tools to do a professional grade polish on your track. Would you go to a barber who only used garden shears on your haircut ?? Of course not, you want the barber to use professional grade tools to get a nice looking finished haircut. The same thing applies to audio editing in getting a quality finished product. 
jpetersen
Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1499
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/03 10:45:52 (permalink)
bwbalint
click on the link above: (or here, as I copied it.)  there will be a 'Purchase Now' link on the top of that page.  Pull out a Credit Card, and away you go.  you may need to register on the Magix page, or there is a tab to 'Purchase/buy as guest.'  You will have an option for download or mail.  There was no additional cost for mail delivery that I saw in the final invoice.  

http://www.magix.com/inde...m_campaign=US_48_spsut

I see a green Buy Now button at the bottom of the page.
I get as far as the page with the Register now and Order as guest buttons, but neither do anything.
Probably browser specific stuff. Bummer.
bwbalint
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 296
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/03 12:59:35 (permalink)
I think for me Explorer sat there twiddling. I copied and pasted the clip into Chrome and it went very smoothly. You might try a different browser. Sometimes there are things that Explorer won’t execute, but Chrome does. I don’t use Firefox much.

CbB latest incarnation, Focusrite Scarlett (2nd generation), WIN10 1809 build,  , MCU pro , Yamaha Motif classic 6 , focusrite ASA one
GregRband
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/03 16:11:37 (permalink)
I used Firefox on my Win 10 pc to buy the deal, no problems that way for me.
GregRband
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/03 16:18:13 (permalink)
ERufian
>what is so great about Sound Forge above and beyond what modern day daws can do?

It's not a DAW it's an audio editor. You can easily do low-level editing of one track, e.g., smoothing out single peaks in a waveform that was clipped, or cutting exactly at a zero-crossing.

It also includes very effective processing and effects, like noise reduction based on a captured noise print, volume maximization (called "wave hammer", I particularly like it for processing spoken word audio files), convolution reverb and time stretching. Effects can be previewed in real time before applying them (instead of having to spend time on duplicating the track and applying the effect before I can listen to the results).

It used to include CD Architect for controlling every detail of producing an audio CD. It also has batch processing of files (very useful e.g., if you have multiple files where you'd like to apply an Fx chain and then convert to a different format)

For me, whenever I found a low-level operation hard to do in a DAW, I just exported the track, tweaked it in SF, and re-imported it into the DAW

(these are just the qualities in SF that I've liked for years, others probably see different advantages in it).

I already purchased and installed this, I can now answer my own earlier question about the dongle: It applies only to Samplitude and it is not required. Saving the license to a Wibu dongle is offered as an optional alternative instead of authorizing the machine (note that iLok or eLicenser won't work, only Wibu)

Thanks for SFP11 info. I’m just not used to such things and reminds me of Windows XP is all, lol.
Not saying it isn’t great and useful. At first glance not sure if it has any value for me, but it was free. No harm in seeing if I need or understand it better moving fwd.
GregRband
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/05 06:59:30 (permalink)
ERufian

I totally get it now. Watched the whole tutorial on Sound Forge Pro today over at Groove 3! Its very informative and inspiring! Can't wait to learn SFP11 now also, incorporate it into my workflow someday. I have G3 membership, highly recommend the tutorial for anyone wondering the same on usefulness. The free to preview intro video is very informative also!
https://www.groove3.com/Sony-training-video-tutorials/Sound-Forge-Pro-11-for-Windows-Explained

RajahP
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 98
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/05 08:38:26 (permalink)
Ok, so who like Samp. more than Sonar.. wish the will extend the sale for a few more days..
GIM Productions
Max Output Level: -73 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 860
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/05 09:32:15 (permalink)
jpetersen
bwbalint
click on the link above: (or here, as I copied it.)  there will be a 'Purchase Now' link on the top of that page.  Pull out a Credit Card, and away you go.  you may need to register on the Magix page, or there is a tab to 'Purchase/buy as guest.'  You will have an option for download or mail.  There was no additional cost for mail delivery that I saw in the final invoice.  

http://www.magix.com/inde...m_campaign=US_48_spsut

I see a green Buy Now button at the bottom of the page.
I get as far as the page with the Register now and Order as guest buttons, but neither do anything.
Probably browser specific stuff. Bummer.

Me too,i have used Firefox and my reg screen in Samplitude is green but when i insert my mail and password for reg online i have an error like "invalid parameters"......but it's all right i have checked...sent an email to support

Intel i7 3600,Asus Z170P,16 GIG Corsair ram,Focusrite Saffire Pro 26 i\o,Nektar Impact LX 49,Focusrite Liquid Mix,Monitors ADAM-K&H,Sonar Platinum
Windows 10 SP1
Producer....more stuff in SStudio, Rome ,Italy.
synkrotron
Max Output Level: -22.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5263
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/05 09:39:47 (permalink)
Interesting... I use SF10 for all my final tweaking so I will have a look at this...

thanks

http://www.synkrotron.co.uk/
Intel Core™i7-3820QM Quad Core Mobile Processor 2.70GHz 8MB cache | Intel HM77 Express Chipset | 16GB SAMSUNG 1600MHz SODIMM DDR3 RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M - 2.0GB DDR5 Video RAM | 500GB Samsung 850 Pro SSD | 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD | Windows 10 Pro | Roland OCTA-CAPTURE | SONAR Platinum ∞ FFS| Too many VSTi's to list here | KRK KNS-8400 Headphones | Roland JP-8000 | Oberheim OB12 | Novation Nova | Gibson SG Special | PRS Studio
synkrotron
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/05 09:54:35 (permalink)
£115 at checkout... Amazing...

Intel Core™i7-3820QM Quad Core Mobile Processor 2.70GHz 8MB cache | Intel HM77 Express Chipset | 16GB SAMSUNG 1600MHz SODIMM DDR3 RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M - 2.0GB DDR5 Video RAM | 500GB Samsung 850 Pro SSD | 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD | Windows 10 Pro | Roland OCTA-CAPTURE | SONAR Platinum ∞ FFS| Too many VSTi's to list here | KRK KNS-8400 Headphones | Roland JP-8000 | Oberheim OB12 | Novation Nova | Gibson SG Special | PRS Studio
subtlearts
Max Output Level: -53.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2200
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/05 10:14:25 (permalink)
I used to use Sound Forge all the time but don't seem to need it as much these days. Haven't updated since Sony sold the product line to Magix, but that's nothing against the new company, I just haven't found the new features compelling enough to justify the expense. It's definitely not the prettiest of apps but useful and rock solid for what it does. I've used the batch processing hundreds of times to save many, many hours of annoying low level work. Automation is a beautiful thing sometimes!

Spectral Layers is certainly intriguing! Might try the demo of that if there is one. Anyone have any thoughts about it versus iZotope's RX? I have the entry level version of that which I got for a song, plus the plugin pack which came with MPB2 and is excellent. So I'm not sure if Layers brings me much that I can't do already...

I'm already demoing Samplitude and it's certainly impressively complete. I don't love the interface but I could probably get used to it. I will say that it seems quite inefficient wrt CPU so far - at least using my native E-Mu ASIO driver. I fully admit I don't have up to the minute hardware here, it's an old machine and an old interface, but other things (Sonar, Reason, S1, Reaper, Mixbus) run quite happily on it and give me reasonable performance. With Samplitude I had to switch to Asio4all to do basically anything at all and even then it seems to get overwhelmed pretty easily. Not a good sign, but I will experiment a bit more and see if it can be solved, as otherwise there's a lot to like.

I wish the sale went a bit longer too, I hate making decisions under the gun and my coffers are not exactly overflowing just now, so the month Presonus gave us to check things out makes that a bit easier, which may yet win them a sale here... But, a crazy flash sale is a crazy flash sale, who am I to tell anyone how to run a business?

tobias tinker 
music is easy: just start with complete silence, and take away the parts you don't like!
tobiastinker.com
aeosrecords.com
soundfascination.com
Sonar Platinum, a bunch of other stuff...
RajahP
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 98
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/05 11:00:14 (permalink)
subtlearts
I used to use Sound Forge all the time but don't seem to need it as much these days. Haven't updated since Sony sold the product line to Magix, but that's nothing against the new company, I just haven't found the new features compelling enough to justify the expense. It's definitely not the prettiest of apps but useful and rock solid for what it does. I've used the batch processing hundreds of times to save many, many hours of annoying low level work. Automation is a beautiful thing sometimes!

Spectral Layers is certainly intriguing! Might try the demo of that if there is one. Anyone have any thoughts about it versus iZotope's RX? I have the entry level version of that which I got for a song, plus the plugin pack which came with MPB2 and is excellent. So I'm not sure if Layers brings me much that I can't do already...

I'm already demoing Samplitude and it's certainly impressively complete. I don't love the interface but I could probably get used to it. I will say that it seems quite inefficient wrt CPU so far - at least using my native E-Mu ASIO driver. I fully admit I don't have up to the minute hardware here, it's an old machine and an old interface, but other things (Sonar, Reason, S1, Reaper, Mixbus) run quite happily on it and give me reasonable performance. With Samplitude I had to switch to Asio4all to do basically anything at all and even then it seems to get overwhelmed pretty easily. Not a good sign, but I will experiment a bit more and see if it can be solved, as otherwise there's a lot to like.

I wish the sale went a bit longer too, I hate making decisions under the gun and my coffers are not exactly overflowing just now, so the month Presonus gave us to check things out makes that a bit easier, which may yet win them a sale here... But, a crazy flash sale is a crazy flash sale, who am I to tell anyone how to run a business?

You did see this didn't you?

http://skins.birdline.gr/index.php?page=home
subtlearts
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/05 11:27:50 (permalink)
RajahP
You did see this didn't you? 
http://skins.birdline.gr/index.php?page=home

No I hadn't checked them out yet, though I knew they were included. It's not so much the colour scheme that I'm not super jazzed about - and I may be wrong, but I'm not seeing much change in those skins except the colour scheme. I'm actually quite OK with the Carbon scheme - I tend to like things on the dark side. It's more the layout, even though there are a few things to like about it - and I also forgot to mention that I LOVE the Object editor. But the interface seems more cluttered and boxy to me than Sonar's, while not being as fluid and clean as S1.

Also I do a lot of MIDI editing and I have gotten very used to certain Sonar workflow things, like quickly hitting shift-D to maximize the MIDI editor in the Multidock, then shrinking it again, or likewise with the console (though I usually have that on a second monitor) and so on. I can handle the tabbed docker, though I find it a bit cluttery to have all those tabs in the middle of the screen, but I can't seem to maximize it, which is frustrating for MIDI editing. Of course you can drag a tab out and put it somewhere else, though that took me a while to figure out, but even then it has limited resizing options, I can't seem to resize it freely as I want to. I can maximize it, which is OK for editing, but then it's tricky to switch back and forth between the main window and that new, floating window. Alt-tab doesn't work as it's not a separate Windows window.

I really have enjoyed, in Sonar, being able to zoom around, opening and closing docking areas (Inspector, Browser, Multidock) and switching views instantly with easily remapped key shortcuts - or even assignable control surface buttons. Possibly I can find ways to do these things in Samplitude, but I'm not finding it intuitive to get around in yet. And I don't have much more time to decide about it. So that's... annoying. 

tobias tinker 
music is easy: just start with complete silence, and take away the parts you don't like!
tobiastinker.com
aeosrecords.com
soundfascination.com
synkrotron
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/05 12:23:39 (permalink)
I agree, having spent an hour in Samplitude that the interface isn't as nice as SONAR or Studio One.

What did impress me though was when I added Adaptiverb to a buss and routed a send from my guitar track to it there was zero latency and I didn't even have to click on Adaptiverb's reduced latency button.

ooblecaboodle
Max Output Level: -54 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2102
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/05 13:49:11 (permalink)
GIM Productionsi remember that Sequoia(same developer)is a BBC tool.
I'm tempted.....

The BBC uses anything and everything. If there's a production tool, they will be using it.
ooblecaboodle
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/05 13:53:50 (permalink)
ERufian

This is the kind of nonsense that drags me down in sequencer based DAWs - that they're really NOT digital audio workstations. You shouldn't have to leave your DAW application to do things like this.
subtlearts
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/05 15:05:02 (permalink)
ooblecaboodle
You shouldn't have to leave your DAW application to do things like this.

Agreed. A DAW should, ideally, do anything and everything I could possibly want to do with audio, thus leaving the app to do something with an audio file should ideally never be necessary. But we don't live in an ideal world so it's nice to have SF there running backup.

Sadly I have come to the conclusion that Samplitude is not for me at this point, it's too sluggish and wonky on my system. It's like molasses in January opening a plugin window. I tried to do the same thing that was slowing it down in S1 and it was lightning fast. Of course it's possible that things could be tweaked but I'm not into taking on a new 'complicated relationship' at this point.

No, I think I just had my Studio One Moment - it's just so bloody quick and responsive, it gives the impression that the underlying code is clean and efficient and I don't get that from Samplitude at this point, though I fully acknowledge that there may be something weird in my system making it so. I am just not in the mood to wrestle with such things right now.

Samplitude feels to me like Sonar has at a few junctures - like there's too much legacy code causing congestion in there somewhere. Cakewalk eventually managed to pull it out of the fire and Sonar is relatively fluid for me at this point (aside from things like changing screensets or 'lenses' which has generally always been too sluggish to bother with for me) but S1 feels like it's a racecar by design and that's hard to ignore... So at this point I am thinking that's what I'll be transitioning to.

tobias tinker 
tobiastinker.com
aeosrecords.com
soundfascination.com
ooblecaboodle
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/05 16:58:53 (permalink)
subtlearts
ooblecaboodle
You shouldn't have to leave your DAW application to do things like this.

Agreed. A DAW should, ideally, do anything and everything I could possibly want to do with audio, thus leaving the app to do something with an audio file should ideally never be necessary. But we don't live in an ideal world so it's nice to have SF there running backup.

Here's the thing. If you find a tool that doesn't fulfil your needs, look for a different, better suited tool. An audio editing software that can't do audio editing duties is just dumb.
rsinger
Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 387
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/05 17:12:53 (permalink)
RajahP
Ok, so who like Samp. more than Sonar.. wish the will extend the sale for a few more days..

I'm currently trying it. My first impressions are positive. I've only played with it a few hours. but have it setup in track view like SPlat with a console strip to the left, track controls to the right of that and then the audio data. There are icons for a lot of things like the console edit, mixer, transport, and so on so I haven't looked at the manual yet. I've been able to setup the audio & midi, monitor & record a guitar with amp sim & fx, setup a vsti and record. I haven't tried it yet, but can see how to make project templates and save track fx. I'm not a power user so I'm not very demanding. I think the UI is better than Sonar, the use of icons, there is an icon for the transport so close it when you're not using it and hit the icon when you want it. 

So far I like it, but I need a lot more time with it.

Sonar Platinum, 64 bit, win 7 pro - 64 bit 
Core i7 3770k 3.5 Ghz, 16 Gb Ram, 480Gb + 256Gb SSDs, 1 Tb Velociraptor, Echo AudioFire4

mudgel
  • Total Posts : 12010
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/05 17:41:13 (permalink)
I e already got it all except for Spectral Layers which I’ve wanted for ages. Anyone have a recommendation?

Mike V. (MUDGEL)

STUDIO: Win 10 Pro x64, SPlat & CbB x64,
PC: ASUS Z370-A, INTEL i7 8700k, 32GIG DDR4 2400, OC 4.7Ghz.
Storage: 7 TB SATA III, 750GiG SSD & Samsung 500 Gig 960 EVO NVMe M.2.
Monitors: Adam A7X, JBL 10” Sub.
Audio I/O & DSP Server: DIGIGRID IOS & IOX.
Screen: Raven MTi + 43" HD 4K TV Monitor.
Keyboard Controller: Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88.
synkrotron
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/05 17:41:29 (permalink)
I tried recording a short passage on my guitar half an hour ago and when I hit stop Samplitude reported 13 ASIO errors... My buffers are set the same as I have them for SONAR and Studio One...

Because I am already well into Studio One I really do not have the time to look further into this.

Still, I got my upgrade to SF11 at a reasonable price and therefore a shorter jump so SF12 pro, assuming they ever release it.

scook
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 24146
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/05 17:50:53 (permalink)
synkrotron

Still, I got my upgrade to SF11 at a reasonable price and therefore a shorter jump so SF12 pro, assuming they ever release it.

You also picked up a decent spectral editor too.
mudgel
  • Total Posts : 12010
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/05 17:58:42 (permalink)
Couldnt resist. Just had to have it. Now I have 3 licences for Sound Forge 11 and 2 for Samplitude X3 Suite.
Maybe after the special I might be able to sell a Sound Forge or Samp X3 licence and recoup my money.

Mike V. (MUDGEL)

STUDIO: Win 10 Pro x64, SPlat & CbB x64,
PC: ASUS Z370-A, INTEL i7 8700k, 32GIG DDR4 2400, OC 4.7Ghz.
Storage: 7 TB SATA III, 750GiG SSD & Samsung 500 Gig 960 EVO NVMe M.2.
Monitors: Adam A7X, JBL 10” Sub.
Audio I/O & DSP Server: DIGIGRID IOS & IOX.
Screen: Raven MTi + 43" HD 4K TV Monitor.
Keyboard Controller: Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88.
synkrotron
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/05 18:28:09 (permalink)
scook
synkrotron

You also picked up a decent spectral editor too.

Indeed

I have yet to explore that tool... Too busy in SO3 and a project that is growing and growing haha!

Rbh
Max Output Level: -52 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2349
Re: Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotop 2017/12/06 06:50:02 (permalink)
I've used Independence on a lot of tracks. Some very good sounds in INDE PRO. Samps effects are top notch too.

I7 930 2.8 Asus PDX58D
12 Gig
Appollo
CbB, Sonar Pro, Reaper, Samplitude, MixBuss
 Win7 Pro

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=902832
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 8
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1