OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum?

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 6
Author
jinga8
Max Output Level: -17 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5817
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 04:25:27 (permalink)
Well, there's this guy. Little known. Little appreciated. But he and his amazing music can be found HERE. Some call him slick-fingers, some call him viscous voice, some call him Gregory (that would be his mom)...
musicade
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 552
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 04:34:10 (permalink)
I am constantly amazed by the great music that the people on this forum create. The qulaity level is MUCH higher than on other musician recording sites that I visit. The quality of the SONGS and well as the mixing is what makes this forum a great place to be. It's impossible to pick the best song I have heard here as I haven't heard ALL of them in any case. Musical taste is very personal so everyone will have a different perspective on what they think is the best.

All I can say is keep making great music and posting it here. In the menatime check out some tracks from my new album HERE and see how it compares with your favourite so far

The other thing that is great about this forum is the people who are always willing to listen and give some feedback, many other sites are full of people posting songs and no-one bothering to comment. Thanks to everyone who has commented on my work over the last few years, its appreciated.

Cheers!

kennywtelejazz
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7151
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 04:46:09 (permalink)
mr robby

hhhhmmm interesting topic ,
i'm gonna have to get back to you on it after some careful thought

Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
The internet is nothing more than a glorified real time cartoon we all star in.
I play a "Gibson " R 8 Les Paul Cherry Sunburst .
The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

Jonbouy
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 22562
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 07:24:16 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: RobertB

Voyager Leaves Solar System
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6734768
This one tells it s story in a very visual and captivating style.
These may not be everybodies "best", but they grab me, no matter how many times I listen to them.

Thanks Robert I couldn't find the link as I downloaded the song when Dan posted it. But that is sure one of my 'Favourites'.

"We can't do anything to change the world until capitalism crumbles.
In the meantime we should all go shopping to console ourselves" - Banksy
Freeze1st
Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1213
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 08:59:59 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: dlogan

Freeze1st - buddy... you don't like the way some people are using the forum. Some people don't like the way you are using the forum. Can't you just ignore the posts you don't like or if it's so intolerable find another forum? I've never seen a situation where someone who is not a forum mod and has the ability to delete posts and ban users has been able to change how other people are using the forum, so I think you are only going to get more and more frustrated...

Peace

Dave

www.soundclick.com/steakbone

Hey man, it's not my forum, it's everybody's. I'm not blind to that fact. I'm very lucky I'm even tollerated on here. I just don't agree with the fact that somebody is trying to pronounce someone "King or Queen" as having the best song ever on here. For one thing everybody ain't done posting yet. If it just would have been posted as "Which song do you like best", I wouldn't have even replied. Thing is, when you don't mention some people that I consider friends on here on this list that starting to be created, and consider the fact that I think their songs are probably the best, then you cause nothing but conflict. That's the point I am trying to make.

Ok, I get your point, your right, I'm being an overactive idiot instead of just being my normal idiot self. As for the forum thing :
As far as the being able to delete a post, I'm shocked that the feature isn't on these forums. If you wanna become a user just to find out that I am telling the truth about that then join this forum. : http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?s=55cd417f31939990122a06fd598af1eb&showforum=45 Not only can you delete your post but you can also "LOCK" the post if things get outa hand. Make no mistake on the forum link I am talking about, the mods are in control, they just give you options to correct your mistake before they have to. It's gone through it's third stage of development and is finally finished, it sucks because I lost 10,000 or so post on my post count, but that's ok, everybody knows who I am on their.

Whatever the case, I appologize, sorry to upset.

Freeze1st

MC4,Bossbr1600,Maudio2496,Vista HP, Stinger Electric Guitar,New York Pro Bass, MXL V67
Freeze1st
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 09:17:53 (permalink)
Robby, I said what I meant to say in the post where I replied before this one. I'm not leaving, I ain't going nowhere. If the mods wanna remove me for not liking my opinion, or if somebody doesn't like me then that's fine. Whatever. I happen to like your comedy. I just felt it wasn't called for in this thread to keep the subject serious and accurate. JMO

I think a lot of times my post are taken too seriously to be honest with you. Those are my opinions and everybody seems to get their feathers ruffled when I say anything they don't like. I like everybody on these forums and I am being honest. I will always be honest regardless of what it might cost me. I'm not gonna apologize anymore for anything I say because that would make me a liar for one, and second I'm really tired of it. BTW : Like it or not, I really do like your comic remarks, and your singing and music, you would be on the top of the list if I were to make a list as to who's the best, or who has the best song that is. I just don't like the content of the thread. I'm sure someone is gonna reply and say : "Well just don't read the thread" : "Whoever says that would be making a segregated remark towards me and many others by saying that, so please don't say that whoever might be thinking about saying that", for one thing it would be a serious insult to many others than JUST me. Flame me all you want if it makes you feel better. Ok, I've said enough. That's my 1/2 cent's worth.

Freeze1st

MC4,Bossbr1600,Maudio2496,Vista HP, Stinger Electric Guitar,New York Pro Bass, MXL V67
dlogan
Max Output Level: -50 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2544
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 09:52:45 (permalink)
Freeze1st - it's all cool bro. I understand a lot of what you're saying - just don't want you to get frustrated and bail - we need the metal dudes around here...

Dave

www.soundclick.com/steakbone
Freeze1st
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 10:01:58 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: wilson_inc

Best song ever on the song forums?

are you kidding me?

have you been here since the first day cakewalk started this site?

Have you listened to every song ever posted?

did you listen more than once?

Answer: NO

Come on Peeeeeeeples

And
Just for Fun
A tune -----hear the melody ......

Sunshine go away today
I don't feel much like dancin......

I couldn't agree more! This is something I have been trying to point out. Where are the rules for this? I mean let's say somebody doesn't like Metal does that mean a Metal song is outa consideration? How do you keep this accurate HONEST? Maybe they should break this down into different Genre's of music, but I have a problem with that because there are hybrid versions in every type of music out there that you can't define as one or the other. Besides I don't think in terms of Genre's anymore because it make you far too limited when you are trying to create noise. JMO

Like I said in a previous post : "The thread should have been started by saying something more appropriate like ' WHICH SONG DO YOU LIKE BEST ' ". Instead of making a contest outa everybody's songs. JMO

Here's the thing, everybody thinks I am being hateful and mean by simply "Telling the truth". I would be hateful and mean by not telling the truth with my opinions and thoughts on the subject if that were my intention which it is not.

Freeze1st

Freeze1st
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 10:06:31 (permalink)
Dave, I ain't gonna bail, I know I get outa line sometimes. I'm working on that. That doesn't make it ok for me to be a jerk to someone and then say I'm sorry. That's wrong, I understand that sometimes saying "Sorry" doesn't fix the damage. I kinda feel like I kept things pretty calm on my replies on this thread.

LOL, at least I didn't end every sentence with " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ". Thing is though I use a lot of those sometimes for good comments as well as bad remarks. Oh well.....

Thanks I'm glad you ain't ticked at me. That's not what I am about and I hope nobody has gotten that impression.

Freeze1st

alkie
Max Output Level: -48 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2706
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 10:11:20 (permalink)
I'm not gonna apologize anymore for anything I say because that would make me a liar for one,

hi freeze, you don`t have to stop apologizing, it does not mean you were a liar other than you maybe just didn`t understand something
that was written and we all do that, so when you actually figure out that you misunderstood something apologizing is good for your soul
and lets people know that you have one, don`t get yourself so stressed over other peoples opinions they are only that "OPINIONS"
"Think of it this way if you want to write an angry song read those posts that pissed you off to get you in the mood and vice-versa LOL"

Whoa.... to you ...oh...earth and sea...
for the devil sends the beast with wrath.....
because he knows the time is short.....
let him who hath understanding.....
reckon the number of the beast.....
for it is a human number...
it`s number is.....

So if JESUS rose from the DEAD
Does that mean he`s the ORIGINAL ZOMBIE?
robby
  • Total Posts : 5819
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 10:53:08 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Jonbouy

ORIGINAL: RobertB

Voyager Leaves Solar System
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6734768
This one tells it s story in a very visual and captivating style.
These may not be everybodies "best", but they grab me, no matter how many times I listen to them.

Thanks Robert I couldn't find the link as I downloaded the song when Dan posted it. But that is sure one of my 'Favourites'.

Another example of a really cool tune that I had never heard! Again, the main reason I started the thread. Thanks. And it definitely captures the feeling of that little space ship out there motoring on beyond pluto and through the ord cloud, very nice.

==================
It is better to travel well than to arrive.

www.reverbnation.com/rockinrobby
robby
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 10:55:29 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: musicade

I am constantly amazed by the great music that the people on this forum create. The qulaity level is MUCH higher than on other musician recording sites that I visit. The quality of the SONGS and well as the mixing is what makes this forum a great place to be. It's impossible to pick the best song I have heard here as I haven't heard ALL of them in any case. Musical taste is very personal so everyone will have a different perspective on what they think is the best.

All I can say is keep making great music and posting it here. In the menatime check out some tracks from my new album HERE and see how it compares with your favourite so far

The other thing that is great about this forum is the people who are always willing to listen and give some feedback, many other sites are full of people posting songs and no-one bothering to comment. Thanks to everyone who has commented on my work over the last few years, its appreciated.

Cheers!

I'M THROWING A FLAG! SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION!! 15 YARDS AND LOSS OF DOWN! LOL

==================

robby
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 10:56:53 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: jinga8

Well, there's this guy. Little known. Little appreciated. But he and his amazing music can be found HERE. Some call him slick-fingers, some call him viscous voice, some call him Gregory (that would be his mom)...

Yeah, I listen to million miles recently and really liked it.

==================

Freeze1st
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 11:06:54 (permalink)
I just don't get it. I mean I was having a relaxing morning, I woke up and got my " 1 " cup of coffee that I allow myself to have on saturdays and sometimes sundays only because I really don't like anything with caffeine in it because that can be addictive. Anyway, I woke up this morning and got my one cup of coffee and was relaxing in front of the computer listening to KoRn's song "Make Me Bad" and then I read this thread and replied.

What'd I do wrong??? I don't get it..............

Freeze1st

musicade
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 11:11:23 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: robby

ORIGINAL: musicade

Cheers!

I'M THROWING A FLAG! SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION!! 15 YARDS AND LOSS OF DOWN! LOL

of course, i do my best ... i don't make music just for me to listen to and file away, I want it to be heard! Also, all the other points I made are sincere... have you been to any of these other musician forums? I don't bother anymore, this is the only forum worth the time and effort.

I can't say what the best thing I have heard on here is, there's been so much, but the best this week was THEM CHANGES posted by Paul Russell; abolutely brilliant stuff!

Cheers
robby
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 11:14:12 (permalink)
People of Earth, what is music if not a popularity contest? What is it "exactly?" By definition, can a recording artist survive, be paid, tour? etc. if their music is not popular and enjoyed by enough people to allow them to be gainfully employed at it? What "exactly" is wrong with having some music that people enjoy (on a percentage basis) more than other music? That's not saying any anything against what someone else is doing? If I make a recording of myself farting to a drum track, and it is panned or largely ignored, should I be indignant? I do have the right, but “is it right?”

Should I feel that my "art" was not treated fairly because there was some hidden popularity contest that I did not win? Please note, you cannot spell fart without art.

Isn't this "by definition" the way life works? Almost everything is subjective, and what's good, or even best is determined by the masses? How else would they be able to give out awards at the Academy Awards? I tend to shy away from the feel good, let's not keep score kids, it's how you play the game mentality. I see nothing (read "nothing") wrong with competition, nor having an opinion as to what is good, better, or best. While at the same time, taking nothing (read "nothing") away from others who's art is either not mentioned, it will be preferred by some, if not most.

It is a "live and let live" mentality, and what could be better than that?

Please look for said gaseous release to be fourth coming, it will be entitled the flatulent flamenco. I’ll expect all contributors discouraging posting of ones vote for a favorite tune (regardless of how long they’ve been participating on the forum) to;

a) listen (with eager anticipation for each release)

b) comment (on tonal qualities of each release, moisture content, vibrato, etc…)

c) And finally to purchase or at least download a copy of this fluctuant flamenco.

Please hold your applauses till the end, and for the safety of all involved, if I am given to a live performance at any point in the future, PLEASE do not stand and hold up your lighter in appreciation and respect of what will no doubt be a new standard in poop music which will go down in the anals of performance “art”. And As discussed, my “art” must be given the same appreciation, the same respect, the same plays as anything performed by anyone else, otherwise, it’s just a poopularity contest, right?
post edited by robby - 2008/08/17 11:43:39

==================

Freeze1st
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 11:14:50 (permalink)
but the best this week was THEM CHANGES posted by Paul Russell; abolutely brilliant stuff!

Why? Because you liked it? Ok, I'm gonna exit stage right on this thread and leave my perfect record of being hated on every post intact! Move over Michael Phelps, I'm going for the Golden BS award medal number 18!!!!!

My point being : "That doesn't make it the BEST on here", that's an insult to everyone else on here who posted songs this week and spent so much time and poured their hearts and souls so to speak in the sounds or songs they produced. Yeah, someone might say "Most popular", but there again it depends on the venue and the crowd and type of performances being presented.

I'll say it one last time and maybe some kid out there reading this might get what I am saying : "DON'T MAKE A CONTEST OUTA MUSIC BECAUSE YOU WILL SPEND ALL YOUR TIME TRYING TO PERFECT SOMETHING INSTEAD OF ENJOYING IT".

Besides everybody knows Freeze1st song is the best! Ofcourse I am only JOKING by saying that, I'm the BEST at being the WORST!!!! At least I am number one at something!
post edited by Freeze1st - 2008/08/17 11:51:15

6StringGeek
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 188
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 11:17:02 (permalink)
I am +1 with Robby on this thread. I don't view it as a pop contest. I just want to check out what other people consider good that I may have missed.

As for my humble opinion, I like the sound and feel that Ken Wilson has: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=427899

Thanks for starting this thread Robby, you goofy cat!

-Inspiron 530s, Core2 Duo, 4GB RAM, 4MB cache
-SONAR 7 Studio/EZDrummer/Lambda/Toneport UX1

"You want to walk away from your dreams, or do you want to come in
here with me, like the Tenacious D I know, and change rock history!"

jacktheexcynic
Max Output Level: -44.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3069
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 11:22:34 (permalink)
Please hold your applauses till the end, and for the safety of all involved, if I am given to a live performance at any point in the future, PLEASE do not stand and hold up your lighter in appreciation and respect of what will no doubt be a new standard in poop music which will go down in the anals of performance “art”. And As discussed, my “art” must be given the same appreciation, the same respect, the same plays as anything performed by anyone else, otherwise, it’s just a poopularity contest, right?

robby you are awesome.

- jack the ex-cynic
tdye
Max Output Level: -56 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1926
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 11:28:28 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: jacktheexcynic

robby you are awesome.

I don't think its fare to other poster on the forum to give Robby three smiley faces. There are others that deserve three smiley faces and you could hurt their feeling if they read your post. I think everyone needs to stop posting smiley faces because who can say one person deserves more smiley faces than another.

Tom
http://www.soundclick.com/tomdye
http://www.ourstage.com/profile/tomdye
http://twitter.com/tom_dye

Dell Dimension 8400 Pentium 4 w/HyperThreading 3.2GHz, 3 GB Ram, Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS (WDM)
Sonar 8 Producer Edition, Rapture, Project5
musicade
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 11:34:14 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Freeze1st

but the best this week was THEM CHANGES posted by Paul Russell; abolutely brilliant stuff!

Why? Because you liked it?

exactly that was the track I most enjoyed this week and other people will like different tracks... that's music for you! There is no such thing as the best song, it's all personal opinion. I have a friend who thinks Eric Clapton is the greatest guitarist ever, personally I think he's boring and average and can't write a decent tune, that doesn't mean either one of us are right, it's just our opinion.

On the subject of best songs etc... personally I hate music magazines in general at the moment as they are crammed full of nothing but lists.... top 100 live bands, top 100 albums, top 100 singles, top 100 this that and the other!!! In WHOSE opinion are these top 100 lists? Personally I couldn't give a rats ass for these kinds of lists I want proper music journalism!

ooo this turned into a rant, it must be Sunday if I have time for this kind of thing

Have a great day everyone
jacktheexcynic
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 11:34:37 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: 6StringGeek
As for my humble opinion, I like the sound and feel that Ken Wilson has: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=427899

i agree with your humble opinion, and, at the risk of pointing out a truly gifted musician, for which we apparently should all be ashamed, i would add that kenny's work exudes some of the best musicianship i've run across on this forums. whatever the recording process does to the rest of us doesn't seem to affect his ability to translate ideas into music. my two favorites are:

"she was once a friend to me"
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=427899&songID=3313414

and

"delta dog blues"
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=427899&songID=4815667

- jack the ex-cynic
Freeze1st
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 11:41:03 (permalink)

People of Earth, what is music if not a popularity contest? What is it "exactly?" By definition, can a recording artist survive, be paid, tour? etc. if their music is not popular and enjoyed by enough people to allow them to be gainfully employed at it? What "exactly" is wrong with having some music that people enjoy (on a percentage basis) more than other music? That's not saying any anything against what someone else is doing? If I make a recording of myself farting to a drum track, and it is panned or largely ignored, should I be indignant? I do have the right, but “is it right?”

Should I feel that my "art" was not treated fairly because there was some hidden popularity contest that I did not win? Please note, you cannot spell fart without art.

Isn't this "by definition" the way life works? Almost everything is subjective, and what's good, or even best is determined by the masses? How else would they be able to give out awards at the Academy Awards? I tend to shy away from the feel good, let's not keep score kids, it's how you play the game mentality. I see nothing (read "nothing") wrong with competition, nor having an opinion as to what is good, better, or best. While at the same time, taking nothing (read "nothing") away from others who's art is either not mentioned, it will be preferred by some, if not most.

Please look for said gaseous release to be fourth coming, it will be entitled the flatulent flamenco. I’ll expect all contributors discouraging posting of ones vote for a favorite tune (regardless of how long they’ve been participating on the forum) to;

b) comment (on tonal qualities of each release, moisture content, vibrato, etc…)

c) And finally to purchase or at least download a copy of this fluctuant flamenco.

Just thought I would mention that we aren't so stupid we need for you to define how we should think. We being I ain't the only one in this thread that feels what I am saying, I'm just the one that ain't worried about the responses for replying what I think.

THE DIFFERENCE IS : "This ain't no record company, I have seen very few on here in this for the MONEY or especially trying to be POPULAR", you are putting those that never asked to be in that category into something that could cause them a lot of grief. To crown a king or queen is just gonna tick somebody off and hurt somebodies feelings. If you would simply start a post saying "Which song do you like the best", I would have no problem with it whatsoever.

Reverting to comedy to make fun of somebody is no different than telling someone to kiss your azz and go burn in hell!!!!!!!! JMO Same thing......

FREEZE1ST

jacktheexcynic
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 11:42:28 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: tdye

robby you are awesome.

I don't think its fare to other poster on the forum to give Robby three smiley faces. There are others that deserve three smiley faces and you could hurt their feeling if they read your post. I think everyone needs to stop posting smiley faces because who can say one person deserves more smiley faces than another.

that deserves four smiley faces

- jack the ex-cynic
Zig
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 235
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 11:42:51 (permalink)
I'm with you Tom, as long as I can have a smiley face for saying so.

jacktheexcynic
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 11:46:01 (permalink)
ok but only one

- jack the ex-cynic
Freeze1st
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 11:50:09 (permalink)
There is no such thing as the best song,

This is the point I am trying to get across to everyone. It's simple look at the title of the original starting post of this thread it says : "Best song ever on the Songs forum?". It doesn't say which one do you like best, it doesn't say which was the best of the week, it say "BEST SONG EVER".

Don't get me wrong, I'm not attacking you or anyone else, I'm just pointing out that this needs to be pointed out. Let's say you hate me, which you probably do but that's ok TAKE A NUMBER AND STEP IN LINE, alright let's say for example I come up with a great song but you hate me and never listen to it. How can you say that it's not worthy without listening....

Say what you want he's trying to make a contest outa this and I am gonna stand up for whoever out there isn't around to respond or may not get the opportunity to do so because of work or whatever restrictions.

BTW : Not to be nice, I really like the severed album sampler song, that one would be in my top ten if I were to make a list. Great work!

Ok, FLAME ON EVERYONE FREEZE1ST is COLD and is ready for the flaming to begin!!!! Oh shooot I'm melting..........

FREEZE1ST

musicade
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 12:03:37 (permalink)
Freeze1st: BTW : Not to be nice, I really like the severed album sampler song, that one would be in my top ten if I were to make a list. Great work!

Thanks!! Always nice to know someone likes the music!

robby
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 12:15:55 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: 6StringGeek

i agree with your humble opinion, and, at the risk of pointing out a truly gifted musician, for which we apparently should all be ashamed, i would add that kenny's work exudes some of the best musicianship i've run across on this forums. whatever the recording process does to the rest of us doesn't seem to affect his ability to translate ideas into music. my two favorites are:

"she was once a friend to me"
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=427899&songID=3313414

Wow Jack, again, I had not heard these, and at the risk of offending anyone else with either humor or high praise of a single performer, he's a very tallented! No FX, no tracking, no tricks, just a "feel" for the insturment, very nice.

and

"delta dog blues"
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=427899&songID=4815667

Again I'm going out on a limb here and taking a chance at offending people by saying this man has a guitar jones. I hadn't heard this one either. However, as my farting flaminco will soon be all the rage (or suggesting a warmer climate depending entirely on your interpretation), this dog has some nice chops!

==================

robby
RE: OT-Best song ever on the Songs forum? 2008/08/17 12:21:35 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Freeze1st

Just thought I would mention that we aren't so stupid we need for you to define how we should think. We being I ain't the only one in this thread that feels what I am saying, I'm just the one that ain't worried about the responses for replying what I think.

THE DIFFERENCE IS : "This ain't no record company, I have seen very few on here in this for the MONEY or especially trying to be POPULAR", you are putting those that never asked to be in that category into something that could cause them a lot of grief. To crown a king or queen is just gonna tick somebody off and hurt somebodies feelings. If you would simply start a post saying "Which song do you like the best", I would have no problem with it whatsoever.

Reverting to comedy to make fun of somebody is no different than telling someone to kiss your azz and go burn in hell!!!!!!!! JMO Same thing......

FREEZE1ST

==================

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 6
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1