Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (New Update Released 16th January)

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 6
Author
John
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 30467
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/16 08:08:17 (permalink)
I haven't had any problems with it since the initial release. Most of the problems are not there anymore. Ben is doing a fantastic job on this utility.

BTW I am finding the single most useful button is the fix for Bitbridged plugins. What a relief it is. I don't know how you did it but you should sell the fix to CW. LOL 

Best
John
bitman
Max Output Level: -34 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4105
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/16 08:45:02 (permalink)
John

I haven't had any problems with it since the initial release. Most of the problems are not there anymore. Ben is doing a fantastic job on this utility.

BTW I am finding the single most useful button is the fix for Bitbridged plugins. What a relief it is. I don't know how you did it but you should sell the fix to CW. LOL 

What button is that John?

John
Forum Host
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/16 08:54:26 (permalink)
Its the button that has the icon of 32. It will allow the Bitbridge plugins to not stay on top. They act as a proper 64 bit plugin even though they are 32 bits.
post edited by John - 2011/01/16 10:03:52

Best
John
benstat
Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 972
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/16 09:56:19 (permalink)
John

Its the button that has the icon of 32. It will allow the Bitbridge plugins to not stay on top. The act as a proper 64 bit plugin even though they 32 bits.

Yeah, that used to annoy the hell out of me, though less so now that more and more plugins are going 64 bit.

My DAW: Intel i5, Cakewalk UA-1G, Win7 64 bit, SONAR X1a Producer 64 bit
Keni
Max Output Level: -17.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5769
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/16 12:10:25 (permalink)
benstat

To anyone who has been having problems with Helper:

I've just finished a new version. It hopefully fixes some of the problems that Keni has been having, plus adds a couple of new toolbar buttons (one of which is a little bonus as thanks for all your testing work Keni, see below). It also adds a couple of features that won't be of much use to you, but will be a huge help to me when it comes to finding and fixing bugs.

Here's the link to download it:

http://www.staton.co.uk/downloads/sonarx1helper_v0.9.5.1.zip

Just extract the zip file to the same folder that contains the old version of Helper (make sure to close Helper if it's running first).

Why do I need to install it?

Firstly, it adds two new buttons:

1. Show Track View
2. Show Markers View

There are also two new files in the zip file:

1. ResetPreferences.cmd
Double click this in Windows Explorer to reset all your Helper preferences to their default values. This could be very useful if there is a problem with your preferences (which I suspect may be the case for some of the problems that have been reported).

2. GenerateReport.cmd
Double click this in Windows Explorer to generate a report which contains relevant information about your PC. It saves it to a file on your desktop called 'SonarX1HelperReport.txt'. When the report has been generated, it asks you to email the file to me, and gives my email address. It does not store any personal information, nor does it transmit any information at all over the internet. If you have any problems with Helper, simply generate the report, then take a quick look at it in Notepad to satisfy yourself that there's no sensitive information in it (there isn't), and finally email it to me. I'll do the rest!
It contains information such as the version of Windows you are using, whether it is 64 bit, what the current Helper version is and what the preferences are, what folders and executable files the c:\Program Files\Cakewalk folder contains etc. All really useful stuff for me when I'm trying to find and fix a problem.

Both of the above files will be extremely useful in helping me find and fix Helper problems, and therefore I would be grateful if you would install this version, especially if you are having problems at the moment. Things like this make it a lot easier for me to improve Helper.

Many thanks,
Ben

Yorolpal & Marshall (and anyone else with problems that I haven't already sorted out or found the cause of): I would be very grateful if you would install the new version, then double click 'GenerateReport.cmd' and follow the on-screen instructions.

Much thanks Ben...

The first time I opened it (from the icon, all was well... I closed Sonar (and helper along with it (single command) and then re-opened Sonar to see it on the utils menu...

First issue? It didn't save it's location... It odes remember it after I've done the following...

position helper
close helper
close sonar
re-open sonar

Helper is correctly where I left it

close sonar (and helper with it (again a single command)

Helper is correctly where I left it...

Thanks for the marker view button... that key cluster is a pain for me... ;-)

Great work! Much thanks again and again!

Do you need/want a report generated?

Keni

Keni Fink
Keni - Facebook
Deep Space Records
http://www.reverbnation.com/inexile
http://www.cdbaby.com/artist/inexile
Out Of My Head Music (BMI)

SPlat/MacPro/Dual Xeon 3.06GHz 6-core (12 total)/64GB/Win8.1X64/Presonus 1818VSL/Soundscape SS8IO-1
Keni
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/16 12:13:40 (permalink)
Hi Ben...

I've tried a few things, but the non-hiding of multidock when I click on it's button (until I min/max TV) is still an issue.

the very first time I opened 9.5.1 it worked correctly... All I did afterward was to add it to the utils menu... when next I opened it, the problem was back...

I then removed it from the menu, closed/re-opened sonar and helper, yet the problem persists....

Keni

Keni Fink
Keni - Facebook
Deep Space Records

SPlat/MacPro/Dual Xeon 3.06GHz 6-core (12 total)/64GB/Win8.1X64/Presonus 1818VSL/Soundscape SS8IO-1
Keni
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/16 12:15:04 (permalink)
Hi Ben...

Hide multidock on startup isn't working for me at all...

Keni

Keni Fink
Keni - Facebook
Deep Space Records

benstat
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/16 12:38:08 (permalink)
Keni

Hi Ben...

Keni

This is definately troublesome! Are you using a floating Multidock, or a Multidock on a different monitor screen perhaps? That may be the cause of it and I am aware of a couple of problems with that.

Also, would you mind adding Sonar to the Utilities menu again, then running 'GenerateReport.cmd' which is in the same folder as SonarX1Helper.exe. It will generate a quick report and save it on your desktop. Then it asks you to email the file to me. Part of the report shows the registry settings for the Helper Utilities menu item, as well as all the important Helper preference settings, Windows/Sonar/Helper version numbers etc. It's all extremely useful info when trying to fix problems like yours.

My next priority is proper multi-screen support, and that will include a long hard look at current related features such as Multidock On/Off. Hopefully I'll iron out all your problems as part of that and get you an update soon.

Many thanks for your help!

benstat
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/16 12:44:29 (permalink)
Keni, a full screen shot at the time the Multidock not hiding problem occurs would also be very useful if you have time?

John
Forum Host
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/16 13:33:20 (permalink)
I also want to point out that Ben has fixed things that were a problem in 8.5.3. The lack of a save as button is not new to X1 nor is the Bitbridge issue. To me these are real important additions that this utility brings to X1 and only X1.

What Ben has done here deserves a humanitarian award. I am very grateful.

Best
John
bitman
Max Output Level: -34 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4105
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/16 15:02:52 (permalink)
Hmmm. I have no 32 button.

Maybe because I'm on a lowly 32 bit box.
Positively Charged
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 744
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/16 15:07:38 (permalink)
Hi, I have not had a chance yet to do this testing, but I will in the coming days.  In the meantime, I offer my own thanks and gratitude to Ben in this effort.
Marshall
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 602
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/16 15:50:04 (permalink)
benstat

Marshall

Hi Ben

Since installing X1 Producer in December it has not crashed once for me, and this includes using your Betas 1 and 2. Unfortunately X1 crashed on my try using Beta 3 for the first time. I rebooted X1 and then helper won't open - "encountered a problem" etc. 

Bill
Hi Marshall,
Sorry to hear about your problem with Helper. I have some follow up questions if that's OK:

1. Presumably it gives you this error every time you open Helper?
2. Does a reboot fix it?
3. If not, try running Helper as Admin.
4. Failing that, what version of Sonar do you have?
5. And what version of Windows?
6. Finally, have you installed all versions of Helper so far into the same folder on your PC, or did you use different folders for each version?

Hopefully this will begin to help me figure out what's going wrong.

Many thanks,
Ben
Ben
The error does not occur every time - in fact tonight all seems fine, so I guess the reboot fixed it although last night it didn't. I'm running Producer on XP and I have installed the different versions of Helper in separate folders, which might be the issue. I'll install the even newer version over Beta 3.  Cheers, Bill

roughly
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 479
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/16 16:04:41 (permalink)
This is what makes this forum so great.... The diversity of people and the willingness to help and share with each other... This has definitely been my favorite music hangout for many years and it's people such as you who inspire me...
Keni

Amazing!

Hi benstat...

This is what makes this forum so great.... The diversity of people and the willingness to help and share with each other... This has definitely been my favorite music hangout for many years and it's people such as you who inspire me...

Thanks again... I can't say that enuf!

I'm downloading now!

Keni
+1

www.callthecow.com
benstat
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/16 16:08:13 (permalink)
bitman

Hmmm. I have no 32 button.

Maybe because I'm on a lowly 32 bit box.

Yes, that's correct. The BitBridge button would be pointless on a 32 bit system so it's only displayed on 64 bit PC's.

benstat
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/16 16:13:33 (permalink)
John

I also want to point out that Ben has fixed things that were a problem in 8.5.3. The lack of a save as button is not new to X1 nor is the Bitbridge issue. To me these are real important additions that this utility brings to X1 and only X1.

What Ben has done here deserves a humanitarian award. I am very grateful.

You are too kind John! I'm just glad that something I'm enjoying developing as a hobby also happens to be of use to others. I'll be even happier when I can iron out the niggles that some people seem to be having ATM, and finally put a version 1 stamp on it (it's actually at version 0.9.5 at the moment, not 9.5 as I've seen mentioned).
Thanks again John.

Keni
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/16 21:04:28 (permalink)
benstat

Keni

Hi Ben...

Keni

This is definately troublesome! Are you using a floating Multidock, or a Multidock on a different monitor screen perhaps? That may be the cause of it and I am aware of a couple of problems with that.

Also, would you mind adding Sonar to the Utilities menu again, then running 'GenerateReport.cmd' which is in the same folder as SonarX1Helper.exe. It will generate a quick report and save it on your desktop. Then it asks you to email the file to me. Part of the report shows the registry settings for the Helper Utilities menu item, as well as all the important Helper preference settings, Windows/Sonar/Helper version numbers etc. It's all extremely useful info when trying to fix problems like yours.

My next priority is proper multi-screen support, and that will include a long hard look at current related features such as Multidock On/Off. Hopefully I'll iron out all your problems as part of that and get you an update soon.

Hi Ben...

I hope you're fast asleep right now!

The forum has been down for a number of hours and I was away with a client for a while... I hope you got the report I sent to your email address...

I'll also be happy to give you the screenshot if you know of a screen capture capapble program that comes with Vista 32? I have no graphics stuff on that machine that I know... There is Photo Gallery??? I'll check that out asap... I won't run Media center on that machine so if it's there I'm sunk too... the graphics program I use on this (web) machine is a nice freebee called Fastone... I don't know if it will install on Vista but I'll look into it (I know it has screen capture)...

Keni

Keni Fink
Keni - Facebook
Deep Space Records

panup
Max Output Level: -50 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2538
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/16 22:57:24 (permalink)
I tested Helper today with my 64 bit X1a & Dual screen.
I found one problem: Hide Multidock did not work if project window (track view) was not maximized.

Feature requesst:
Enable Floating -> Helper bar could be moved outside X1 window to 2nd screen.

Thanks for your effort, Ben. Great work!

-Panu
benstat
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/17 05:46:16 (permalink)
Keni

benstat

Keni

Hi Ben...

Keni

Hi Ben...

I hope you're fast asleep right now!

The forum has been down for a number of hours and I was away with a client for a while... I hope you got the report I sent to your email address...

I'll also be happy to give you the screenshot if you know of a screen capture capapble program that comes with Vista 32? I have no graphics stuff on that machine that I know... There is Photo Gallery??? I'll check that out asap... I won't run Media center on that machine so if it's there I'm sunk too... the graphics program I use on this (web) machine is a nice freebee called Fastone... I don't know if it will install on Vista but I'll look into it (I know it has screen capture)...

Keni

Thanks Keni, got the report. Very useful indeed. I've emailed you.

benstat
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/17 05:48:23 (permalink)
panup

I tested Helper today with my 64 bit X1a & Dual screen.
I found one problem: Hide Multidock did not work if project window (track view) was not maximized.

Feature requesst:
Enable Floating -> Helper bar could be moved outside X1 window to 2nd screen.

Thanks for your effort, Ben. Great work!

-Panu

Hi Panu. Thanks for the report. Actually it does work but it doesn't refresh the window afterwards so the Multidock appears to still be there even though it isn't! Turn off the Multidock, then simply resize the project window and you will see it suddenly disappear. A fix is on the way for this.
Thanks again,
Ben

Elffin
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1196
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/17 10:15:32 (permalink)
benstat

Elffin

Top work sir! This really helps a lot - thanks for your efforts

Have you any ideas how to get rhythm symbols back into scroll view? Is the menu customisable there or would it be a floating type similar to Sibelius?

Hi Elffin,
Sorry for the late response, only just noticed your question. I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by ryhthm symbols or scroll view!?! Can you give me a bit more information please?
Thanks,
Ben

Sorry Ben .. translating into English is a bit awkward for me sometimes...

What I meant was .. in the staff view would it be possible to add options to select minims, crotchets, quavers as symbols rather than the new number based system... even if was a floating window similar to Sibelius would be especially usefully..

Thanks Ben

benstat
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/17 15:36:08 (permalink)
Elffin

benstat

Elffin

Top work sir! This really helps a lot - thanks for your efforts

Have you any ideas how to get rhythm symbols back into scroll view? Is the menu customisable there or would it be a floating type similar to Sibelius?

Hi Elffin,
Sorry for the late response, only just noticed your question. I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by ryhthm symbols or scroll view!?! Can you give me a bit more information please?
Thanks,
Ben

Sorry Ben .. translating into English is a bit awkward for me sometimes...

What I meant was .. in the staff view would it be possible to add options to select minims, crotchets, quavers as symbols rather than the new number based system... even if was a floating window similar to Sibelius would be especially usefully..

Thanks Ben

I'll add it to the list. I won't be able to look at it until after version 1 is finally released though. I need to sort out multi monitor support and a few other issues first.
Thanks,
Ben

dappa1
Max Output Level: -46 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2949
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/17 15:55:02 (permalink)
So when are the bakers going to hire him?
benstat
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (14th January) 2011/01/17 16:27:51 (permalink)
Dappa1

So when are the bakers going to hire him?

Would love to, but I fear they are not looking for a programmer who has to commute from England every day

sanelso2
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 73
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (New Update Released 16th January) 2011/01/18 21:21:24 (permalink)
Hi Ben,

First let me say I think your tool is awesome.  I've been giving it a fair testing and absolutely love it.  I can't believe something like this wasn't part of the original design of X1.

I experienced no problems at all when using SONAR X1 Helper with a new file (other then having to manually start it outside of SONAR X1 because of my UAC level ...but this is a minor irritance given the flexibility the tool provides).  The few niggles I did encounter, I sent them to you in an email along with the requested report.

As for a feature request:  I would love to see on the "Modify BitBridge Windows" icon some type of indication/feedback that this button is active?  For example, the "Full Screen Mode On/Off" icon has an arrow that changes directions within the icon when the button is toggled between active and inactive modes.

Perhaps you could add a small green asterisk as a sub/superscript within the number "32" on the icon ....or perhaps change the color to the light electric SONAR blue once the icon is active???

Again, Ben thanks so much for a wonderful tool.  You are truly talented and selfless.  Thank you so much for sharing this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
SONAR X1x 64-bit

Intel Core 2 Duo T9300 (2.5 Ghz) 6M L2 Cache 800Mhz Dual Core, Windows 7, 256MB NVIDA Quadro
----------------------------------------------------------------------
adrian4u
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 568
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (New Update Released 16th January) 2011/01/19 03:52:09 (permalink)
Everything I wanna say - great job!

for now I didn't mess with preferences a lot, but it seems for me that "launch Sonar when launching Helper" function is inactive...
No big deal...
But, Benstat - I also think ahead - and it could be great if this helper or future version - could have few improovements - dor work with additional little touchscreen:
- scalable window
- scalable (or few sizes to choose from) buttons
- "free assignable buttons" - or more buttons to choose from
- ability to rearrange wiev and buttons layout. In example - to fi it with 800x480pix 7" touchscreen.

And I think about it because have a (o Lord, help me) plans, to use additional small LCD's (USB or DVI connected) to place them right above my controllers and put there an audio analizator, another plugin, and - to use one touchscreen to quick navigation thru commands.....

I hope I'm not a only one who thinks about using small-size touchscreen in the studio, to have most ofteu used icons and commands just under single touch of the finger.
And your helper is ideal in mind for this purpose. As I wrote above - it's great job, gerat piece of soft and than you for making my studio life more simple....
But ot's aldo a "software platform" with lot of possibilities. Does it work like a keyboard emulation or something? to generate keyklicks or keystrokes?
Maybe - do you think in future to make commecial or open source version, which could be user-definable and editable?

thxx one more time,

Adrian
post edited by adrian4u - 2011/01/19 03:55:32

Phenom II x6 1100T (OC to 6x 4,1gHz), 8gB DDR3/1600gHz RAM, Win7/64; SONAR Producer X1c; Korgs: Z1, M50, Triton Rack, TRinity Rack; NI Maschine; Behringer BCF-R2000; MOTU 828mk3 FW; Edirol Edirol UA-1000; guitars: Cort Z-Custom, LAG JET100 totally customed, Cort SFX-DAO; some other music toys, one very musical cat 
Be patient for newbie ;)
benstat
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (New Update Released 16th January) 2011/01/19 16:19:58 (permalink)
adrian4u

Everything I wanna say - great job!

for now I didn't mess with preferences a lot, but it seems for me that "launch Sonar when launching Helper" function is inactive...
No big deal...
But, Benstat - I also think ahead - and it could be great if this helper or future version - could have few improovements - dor work with additional little touchscreen:
- scalable window
- scalable (or few sizes to choose from) buttons
- "free assignable buttons" - or more buttons to choose from
- ability to rearrange wiev and buttons layout. In example - to fi it with 800x480pix 7" touchscreen.

And I think about it because have a (o Lord, help me) plans, to use additional small LCD's (USB or DVI connected) to place them right above my controllers and put there an audio analizator, another plugin, and - to use one touchscreen to quick navigation thru commands.....

I hope I'm not a only one who thinks about using small-size touchscreen in the studio, to have most ofteu used icons and commands just under single touch of the finger.
And your helper is ideal in mind for this purpose. As I wrote above - it's great job, gerat piece of soft and than you for making my studio life more simple....
But ot's aldo a "software platform" with lot of possibilities. Does it work like a keyboard emulation or something? to generate keyklicks or keystrokes?
Maybe - do you think in future to make commecial or open source version, which could be user-definable and editable?

thxx one more time,

Adrian

Hi Adrian,
Some interesting ideas there. I had already thought about having a resizable toolber, or more likely a choice of toolbar button sizes. I also thought about letting the user have more than one toolbar, which are only visible for certain Sonar views. For example, you could have one just for the PRV, another one for the CV and another for the TV. For now, the buttons are deliberately small because one of the main reasons for Helper existing is to try and make maximum use of screen space. Right now, it fits nicely immediately to the right of the track views 'V-Vocal' menu item. There are plenty of other ways you can customize it via the Preferences window too, including auto-hiding some buttons when the mouse cursor isn't over the toolbar, and multiple button rows.
I'm not sure about releasing the source code for now, but I definately intend to if I ever decide to stop working on it, so that others can carry on. Cakewalk may make it obsolete before then anyway (here's hoping)!
Expect another update within a few days. The next one will contain a lot of fixes and reliability improvements, and shortly after than I should be able to call it 'version 1' at last (no more beta).
Thanks,
Ben

adrian4u
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 568
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (New Update Released 16th January) 2011/01/19 17:05:45 (permalink)
:)
I still think about buying i.e. 10" touchscreen - to use with your toolbar, and I think it could be very interesting even for Cakewalk team - and for other users. Just to use this "combination", toolbar needs some "improvements", like user-definable workspace (not a bar, but a square), with few sizes of buttons to choose.
maybe - but just maybe - you could think about adding some extra "free" buttons, with assignable keystrokes.
I know - it's a just a minute for me to prepare wishlist, but it's many long days (and nights?) for you to make it work...
In a fact, as I mentioned above - there are just few improvements to be made to make it work as "touchscreen-friendly" addon for X1.

I was thinking about your program in category of "commercial" - that means money for developer - as a user-definable toolbar for Windows itself or other programs, with "one klick functions and keystrokes", that people use most often.
Maybe it's the way you should think about it too?
X1 helper - as a gift, but "commercial" versions - for $$$?

Small touch panels and touch panel "add-ons" for monitors are cheaper and cheaper, and I don't need a cristal ball to see, what we can do with it, if we could have good tools like your helper.

Phenom II x6 1100T (OC to 6x 4,1gHz), 8gB DDR3/1600gHz RAM, Win7/64; SONAR Producer X1c; Korgs: Z1, M50, Triton Rack, TRinity Rack; NI Maschine; Behringer BCF-R2000; MOTU 828mk3 FW; Edirol Edirol UA-1000; guitars: Cort Z-Custom, LAG JET100 totally customed, Cort SFX-DAO; some other music toys, one very musical cat 
Be patient for newbie ;)
cecelius2
Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1494
Helper is helpful 2011/01/19 20:57:08 (permalink)
Benstat:  Thank you!  Your Sonar X1 Helper is indeed VERY HELPFUL.  It is very useful and makes using X1 much less of a learning curve. 

Cecelius2

SF_Green
Max Output Level: -62 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1403
Re:Sonar X1 Helper Beta 3 Released (New Update Released 16th January) 2011/01/19 23:17:48 (permalink)
Hi Benstat!  Wow!  What an awesome app, and very nice looking too.  Thanks for all the hard work - I love it.

AMD FX-8370, Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3,  Win7x64 SP1, 16Gb CorsairDDR3-1600, GeForce GTX 950 (390.65), SSD 525Gb (OS), SATA 3 & 1.5Tb, MOTU microlite, RME FireFace 800 (D 3.124, fw 2.77), UAD-2Q, Adam A7X, A-800 PRO, CC121
Cubase Pro 10.0.5, SonarPt-2017.10 (x64), Reason10.2, Live 10.0.5 Suite, Wavelab Elements 9.5.40, Komplete10Ult, POD Farm2.5, Omnisphere2.5, BFD3, Alesis QS7.1, Arturia BeatStep Pro, POD HD500, Alesis ControlPad, ARP Omni, many things with strings. GrSltz My Studio
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 6
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1